PDA

View Full Version : No String Attached?

headup
03-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Sometime when I wander around Changi or Desker, I get preposition from trans for free sex with me, I am really tempted to take up the offer, but, are there any string attached to these free lunch? I mean, they are working girls right? So why are they offering free lunches?

dickrick
04-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Bro, very clearly they want something of yours. Especially if they're pre-op trans. Oh, by the way, don't forget the KY if you accept the offer. :D

breastlover
04-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Bro, very clearly they want something of yours. Especially if they're pre-op trans.

Just checking, do they have the urge like we do? :confused:

popiah
04-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Sometime when I wander around Changi or Desker, I get preposition from trans for free sex with me, I am really tempted to take up the offer, but, are there any string attached to these free lunch? I mean, they are working girls right? So why are they offering free lunches?

hi bro headup,

maybe they are offering you something which you will remember for the rest of your life....such as "Cutting your penis", "Screwing your ass", "force u to blow for heshe",etc....

or maybe you are VERY HANDsome leh....same as me loh..:D

my S$1.20 cent of popiah.

signoff
CV Popiah

asdfghjkl
04-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Just checking, do they have the urge like we do?

according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.. all human need sex.. :p

dickrick
04-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Just checking, do they have the urge like we do? :confused:
Actually, when they just had their hormones shot they're quite limp and have a problem getting it up. It's when they haven't had it in a while that they react almost like a normal male. :)

BTW, I see you never walk alone, Liv 5 Reading 0?

sex crusader
05-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Not there yet but Liv gave two big'Balls" for reading to suck on.:D

GongCB
05-11-2006, 01:40 AM
Last time I also approcahed by them at Changi..they really gave me a good suck..after which I came, "she" want another shot..I buay tahan n gv to her again..she did not ask me 4 any $$, but she also told me not to tell the other "sistas" tat she do for free...
Face wise:3

dickrick
05-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Last time I also approached by them at Changi....she did not ask me 4 any $$, but she also told me not to tell the other "sistas" tat she do for free...
Face wise:3

Ya, heard of cross dresser/ ladyboy wanna be types who would give you a BJ and even FJ foc. Some of them hold good paying jobs and do it for their own thrill. Usually as bro GongCB said, face wise :3 and not heavily into hormones because of their jobs.
The lobang for this used to be the Uarenotalone web site and the Yahoo groups for crossdressers.

reuters
05-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Ya, heard of cross dresser/ ladyboy wanna be types who would give you a BJ and even FJ foc. Some of them hold good paying jobs and do it for their own thrill. Usually as bro GongCB said, face wise :3 and not heavily into hormones because of their jobs.
The lobang for this used to be the Uarenotalone web site and the Yahoo groups for crossdressers.

You are the expert on ladyboys. :D

headup
06-11-2006, 08:47 AM

Crossdresser look like man ahh...

yankim3
08-11-2006, 08:58 AM
i think they offer to give free service is when they like u or has some sort of chemistry with u. just like in WL in geylang. they like u, they give better service. ;)

TheHappyMondays
08-11-2006, 12:13 PM
You are the expert on ladyboys. :D

yes, is he! LB dicktionery! :)

reuters
08-11-2006, 02:11 PM

Haha. He is the normal edition and you are the basic edition. :D

GongCB
09-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Reading all these make me hv urge to go Changi to see whether I can get another free fuck..

JWNY
09-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Sigh..i always miss the "good" stuff :D

JWNY

Malaysian Datuk
09-11-2006, 01:05 PM

Yes you are correct bro....the sex is free.....but you have to pay $50 for the condoms:D

randyboy73
09-11-2006, 01:44 PM
according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.. all human need sex.. :p

since when did maslow become a sex guru.... :rolleyes:

sohbuckkong
09-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi brothers, Are the ahquas still plying in changi village point. What time they start to appear and are they still at the same old place around the former "police station".

Thanks a lot.

reuters
09-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Hi brothers, Are the ahquas still plying in changi village point. What time they start to appear and are they still at the same old place around the former "police station".

Thanks a lot.

They are still at the big carpark.

TheHappyMondays
09-11-2006, 03:47 PM

Thanks a lot.

They still at CV, around ex-Shell patrol station, that stratch of road. Now got new public carpark already. Best to got car, no car, like me, they no entertain one. So choosy. :( . They usually appeared around midnight time so no go there too early. Good luck for you hunting!

TheHappyMondays
09-11-2006, 03:47 PM

Thanks a lot.

They still at CV, around ex-Shell patrol station, that stratch of road. Now got new public carpark already. Best to got car, no car, like me, they no entertain one. So choosy. :( . They usually appeared around midnight time so no go there too early. Good luck for you hunting!

dickrick
09-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Ha! Ha! Thanks bros, but it's all with the feedback from friends here and abroad, ladyboy lovers and ladyboys who share their experiences with me plus my own adventures.
But coming back to the thread you'll find that if you get a free BJ or FJ there's bound to be something that you have to give.
Ladyboys are usually more timid than normal guys. Some of them give the impression of being loud and aggressive but deep down they can be as quiet as a mouse. So sometimes they need the company of a bigger size guy as company or protection and are willing to please.
Or if you do them favours chances are, they'll be extra nice the next time you use their services.
Happy bonking. ;)

sohbuckkong
10-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Thanks brotherS
I will be recceeing the place tonight. I will be bringing some of my relatives there for educational purposes.

Is the new public carpark near the ex-shell patrol station.
Long time I've not been there.

Thanks

Lustro
10-11-2006, 11:40 PM

me & my frds had a joke long ago during a drinking session. if we are ever being offered free sex by anyone. there's always 2 thing we gotta ask.

first we gotta ask ourselves. are we handsome?
if we are, they prolly wanna rape us. :D

second, are we rich? if we are, they prolly wanna rape & rob us. :rolleyes:
hehe. just a joke which the thread reminded me of. no offences to anyone please.

Anyway, you should really try and talk with the one that showed her liking in you, regardless of having sex or not with her. dont give her the cold shoulder. some of the sisters can be a really good companionship. if your asking here if sisters do give out free lunches. then i belived you're interested too right. hehe

GuyonGal
01-03-2007, 02:03 PM
me & my frds had a joke long ago during a drinking session. if we are ever being offered free sex by anyone. there's always 2 thing we gotta ask.

first we gotta ask ourselves. are we handsome?
if we are, they prolly wanna rape us. :D

second, are we rich? if we are, they prolly wanna rape & rob us. :rolleyes:
hehe. just a joke which the thread reminded me of. no offences to anyone please.

Anyway, you should really try and talk with the one that showed her liking in you, regardless of having sex or not with her. dont give her the cold shoulder. some of the sisters can be a really good companionship. if your asking here if sisters do give out free lunches. then i belived you're interested too right. hehe

Indeed, quite agree with you... there isn't a free-lunch in this world. So must be some reason behind. Of course is it good to know what is it so you can have a carefree "services" ...

jimmy6600
16-03-2007, 04:02 PM
All bro must be careful with free trans or cheap trans.I kena stolen of nearly $300 buck from my wallet,I remember during 2005 i visit desker rd a trans approach me & offer $10 buck for 1hr shiok shiok,heshe said can bbbj,lick my ass,anal sex.during she ask me to turn ard & lick my ass i hear someone open e dr & come in i feel something is wrong but she said don't worry is her friends want to look how is she doing.Finally when i finish sex i check my wallet & find my money is missing & i confronted her but she keep on saying no no no she never take & threaten me want to call her gangs but i also threaten want to report police only she offer to paid me $200 to settle.i accepted it & go home with a lobang in my pocket.One things got to let all bro knows there is nothing in this world is free.

zenarc
23-03-2007, 09:46 PM
hm..long time no go there already

thai_love
24-03-2007, 04:19 PM
i miss them too

GuyonGal
25-03-2007, 12:41 AM
PLease be reminded that after all these 'she' are still guy....:D