PDA

View Full Version : Is this true ?

thyagi
13-08-2002, 09:15 AM
A friend of mine heard from this other guy that there are people who are tested positive for STD of HIV are still cheonging GL in revenge.

Is this true ?

If you tested positive for HIV, will you be closely monitored by the authorities ?

I heard HIV can bypass the condom as the virus strand are smaller than the pores of the condom. This is confirmed by a friend who works for a bio-lab.

ParaParaSakura
13-08-2002, 11:22 AM
Question 1) Heard of the rumours too.....unconfirmed

Question2) Not monitored but need to report regularly ( high chance of question 1 being a possibility)

Question 3) False

DarkLord
13-08-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by thyagi
I heard HIV can bypass the condom as the virus strand are smaller than the pores of the condom. This is confirmed by a friend who works for a bio-lab.

yes! the virus is indeed smaller than the pores in the condom. However, the HIV virus is quite a weak virus which cannot survive too long in the atmosphere.

even if the virus managed to leak out, it can still be destoryed by the bodies' natural defenses. However, that doesn't mean the comdom is useless. it jus reduces the amt to managable amts.

So the cap is still the best!

Nataku_Taishi
18-05-2004, 07:36 AM
This is true. There r sadists and paranoids out there so what can we say. Terrorists? Haha.... :(

A friend of mine heard from this other guy that there are people who are tested positive for STD of HIV are still cheonging GL in revenge.

Is this true ?

If you tested positive for HIV, will you be closely monitored by the authorities ?

newyorker88
18-05-2004, 07:00 PM
yes! the virus is indeed smaller than the pores in the condom. However, the HIV virus is quite a weak virus which cannot survive too long in the atmosphere.

even if the virus managed to leak out, it can still be destoryed by the bodies' natural defenses. However, that doesn't mean the comdom is useless. it jus reduces the amt to managable amts.

So the cap is still the best!

The HIV is a very fragile virus. It cannot survive in the open air for long.Even a spot of bleach can kill it. RUbber is the best form of protection as we know of. Mode of transmittion is usually by drug abusers in many countries, becos they share needles.

Hospital needles are clean becos they never reuse them. You cannot get HIV by donating blood. In sex, just becareful, rough play is dangerous becos the skin maybe tore in sex. And NEVER USE 2 LAYERS of condom, becos rubber rubbing each other will tear it.

For more infor,read up on Big Sexy thread in this section :)

Ah Paul
19-05-2004, 02:38 AM

Is this true ?

:) yeah, my friend said he would anyhow screw gals raw if he kena HIV...
for me if really so sway, won't and raw only with HIV positive gals...

from discovery channel...wearing condom when bonking with HIV carrier greatly reduce the chance of kena then not wearing any...

newyorker88
19-05-2004, 09:35 AM
:) yeah, my friend said he would anyhow screw gals raw if he kena HIV...
for me if really so sway, won't and raw only with HIV positive gals...

from discovery channel...wearing condom when bonking with HIV carrier greatly reduce the chance of kena then not wearing any...

Generally, gals are more likely to get AIDS than guys in sex. Wah Lau, kana HIV liao still go and spread the virus. Getting back at the gals?

Ah Paul
19-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Generally, gals are more likely to get AIDS than guys in sex. Wah Lau, kana HIV liao still go and spread the virus. Getting back at the gals?

yeah...damn "cik ar"...many people don't believe they will fall to ashura(a-xiu-lou) hell by doing these...

newyorker88
20-05-2004, 12:39 PM
yeah...damn "cik ar"...many people don't believe they will fall to ashura(a-xiu-lou) hell by doing these...

Ah Pual.. Well, I am not an expert, but probably not into ashura. Ashura are people who are semi-gods. They have too much jealousy. Also ashura is a realm that they are always fighting.

Hell? Those who really bad hearted and hatred will go there.

Not a religious topic here, just sharing some info...

Ah Paul
20-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Ah Pual.. Well, I am not an expert, but probably not into ashura. Ashura are people who are semi-gods. They have too much jealousy. Also ashura is a realm that they are always fighting.

Hell? Those who really bad hearted and hatred will go there.

Not a religious topic here, just sharing some info...

cool...a novel called "tian long ba bu" by louis cha also mention about ashura...they are one of the eight creatures in the buddhist supernatural world...paiseh...hehe :p