PDA

View Full Version : House 5 rm... in front of staircase

max2004mike
11-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Went to Petain on thursday... Walking around to see whos working ... anyway saw a new girl at house 17... didnt try... bros out there can go try and gif fr..
Saw this wl from house 5, in front of the staircase.. attracted me somehow.. boobs quite big... face soso.. service was good... shall not talk too much into it.. anyway the room come with shower room... a plus point... seldom pple talk bout this wl.. her service good and no rushing...

Face : 5.5
Boobs: B+ / C
BJ: 6.5 (with cap)
rtf: yes
damage: 40

happy chionging :rolleyes:

Dom76
14-11-2006, 07:38 AM
I think all the rooms at hse 5 comes with attached bathroom, but the minimum rate for the house is $40 even for so-so gals. have yet to use gals from this house..... just wanted to know if they have towels (fresh/recycled) or just toilet paper to wipe u dry. :confused:

Nismo_boy
14-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Not all the room in H5 have shower. Rooms nearer to the entrance I did not see any. Only Room further in n those at level 2 have such shower . Anybody have Fr on level 2 think should be room 55 . Go up level 2 stairs and turn right. Its the 1st room when you turn right. Anybody can share about her service. Thanks

max2004mike
14-11-2006, 01:32 PM
she uses new towel for me.. i can see below her bed got a stack of towels.. guess she always uses new towel.. :)

ice88
19-11-2006, 10:20 AM
that right as u go in deeper the rooms come attached shower , if u say which serive provider is best i would say the second level one , provides aBBBJ as well as ass rim , for those bro intested in ass rim , any way she has very nice body except face is soso , but she is a very good talker , and also room is the biggest in petain and super clean and hygieny

max2004mike
20-11-2006, 06:04 PM
yeah.. second level tat wl always long queue... went there on sunday afternoon.. nv see her door open at all.. been there for one hour plus.. still got queue.. gif up... anyway saw pat 0311 leaving around 5pm...