PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to take away baby except abortion??? Please advice Urgent!!!

soccersaint
13-08-2002, 09:57 PM
My gf friend just found out she is pregnant because she miss her period for a week and use a pregnancy test kit and tested positive.

She is very scare to go for an abortion. I heard there is this "morning after pill" which can be taken to terminate the pregnancy in the early stages. Anyone here know whether is true or where to get it?

Please advice...Thanks in Advance......

DarkLord
14-08-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by soccersaint
My gf friend just found out she is pregnant because she miss her period for a week and use a pregnancy test kit and tested positive.

She is very scare to go for an abortion. I heard there is this "morning after pill" which can be taken to terminate the pregnancy in the early stages. Anyone here know whether is true or where to get it?

there are indeed such drugs. but ask yrself a few questions
1. who is gonna prescribe the drugs to u?
2. wat are the side effects of the drug?
3. the drug is not 100% safe and side effects could be fatal, are u willing to take the risk!

When u reached this stage, betta go and look for a qualified gynae for advice!!

mullah
14-08-2002, 01:09 AM
Prevention is always better than cure lah brudder...Keep the baby lah...When it is born,give up for adoption...It is better than to go for abortion rite..?

Taeru
14-08-2002, 01:13 AM
thatz a last option man... have you considered gettin married?

abortion might increase her chances of miscarriages in future..
and lessen chances of child bearing too.

I have a friend went for abortion twice... (she was still young then) and now she wants to have a baby.. but the third time that she got pregnant, she wanted to keep the baby... but.. suffered an auto miscarriage.. the womb was no longer in a condition to bear babies..

Another thing.. i have seen abortion videos of ultra scans. The baby has already a mind of his own.. it too struggles to keep alive... trying to avoid the vaccum cleaner contraption.. which ultimately sucks the body into smithereens.. and the head? the doctor will use a pair of forceps to crush it and then suck it out..

Please, think carefully now and leave abortion as a final option..

MitMit
14-08-2002, 01:48 AM
You sounded to me very young. Asking such question here will not help much. I suggest you call a help line or the SOS. And do not delay.....Good luck!
Mit17

soccersaint
14-08-2002, 05:49 AM
I am not young lah ok. I also wanted to keep the baby but my gf din want bcos she still studying in Uni. So she dun want to have the baby. And she is scared of the process.

I just want some advice no need to flame me what.

Ah Dez
14-08-2002, 10:28 AM

If you don't want to go for a abortion, then nevermind. The pills are not safe.

Tell you what, since you want to keep and she don't, then just tell her that abortion is the only way out. If she don't go, then she got to keep the baby. Let her think about what she wants to do, no matter wat, she is the one who makes the final decision.

pterchew
14-08-2002, 11:21 AM
for goodness sake, DO NOT TAKE AWAY AN INNOCENT LIVE!!!:mad:

u r old enough and u should bear the consequences now!
do u want someone 2 take u away from ur mom stomach and
trash u into a waste bin? if u think u want 2 do tat 2 ur son than
i really hope someone should hv done tis 2 u. atleast u would not
be here 2day 2 destroy an innocent.

amitapha, san zai san zai

gamedog
14-08-2002, 05:28 PM
Babies are cute. Also smell very nice. Got milk smell.

ParaParaSakura
15-08-2002, 03:58 AM
You must be prepared to live will the guilt of abortion for the rest of your life........:(

pussyman
15-08-2002, 05:40 AM
God bless the innocent child ...

FatherEvil
15-08-2002, 06:38 AM
the evil is coming for u

soccersaint
15-08-2002, 01:19 PM
Anyway thanks for all your comments. I already found what I want already.

chinalgal.......I am not a bastard. I have a father and mother. Please go wash your mouth with listerine. Whats your FXXXing problem? What you mean by dun want to paid? I am prepare to take up the responsibility but is she who dun want to child so? My fault? FXXX You OK.

DarkLord......Thank for your comments. I already spoke to a Gynae already concerning the drugs. I always put health into consideration.

mullah.......It is not that we dun want to have the baby. I am also very sad about the whole issue. But she dun want to carry a stomach to school you see.

Taeru........I also wanted to marry her. But she says her study should comes first. Nobody wanted it to end like that.

MitMit.......I dunno how come you say I am young. How I wish that I could.

Ah Dez......I spoke to the doctor already and is bring her to the Gynae soon.

pterchew.......How I wish I can do the same to you. How many times must I say I AM NOT THE ONE WHO DUN WANT THE BABY!!!!!

gamedog.....I know that too. And I love them also.

ParaParaSakura......Yes I will

pussyman........Ya God bless me too

FatherEvil.......Let them come to me. I am not scare

chinachina2
15-08-2002, 01:58 PM
soccersaint,

remember, you are not at a dead end, you are at a cross road. many people have gone through that road, whatever choice they make, some came out better, some for the worse. it is your life, not important what other kay po say. but do listen to people who really love you both, like your parents, etc.

few things i would say to you:

1. your love for your gf, if it is strong ie you intend to marry her as your wife, then definitely keep the child. you need to make arrangments for someone to look after the child so that she can continue to study.

2. pls involve the older members of the 2 famillies, esp those that you respect. don't handle it on your own. you'll be surprise how understanding older people can be, having been through life themselves. My neighbour's grandson (a NS boy) just made his girlfriend pregnant and they are getting married. The old man is really helping lout.

3. In a couple of years' time, both of you will look back and maybe even laugh at the whole matter. you'll realise that it is just a small matter in life if you handle it properly.

4.don't run away from responsibility. If your gf goes for abortion, and your relationship will definitely suffer (for sure both of you will not be enjoying sex for quite a while, may be for a long time), pls do not abandon her.

5. a woman will find it hard to carry a baby without the love of the baby's father.

soccersaint
16-08-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by chinachina2
soccersaint,

remember, you are not at a dead end, you are at a cross road. many people have gone through that road, whatever choice they make, some came out better, some for the worse. it is your life, not important what other kay po say. but do listen to people who really love you both, like your parents, etc.

few things i would say to you:

1. your love for your gf, if it is strong ie you intend to marry her as your wife, then definitely keep the child. you need to make arrangments for someone to look after the child so that she can continue to study.

2. pls involve the older members of the 2 famillies, esp those that you respect. don't handle it on your own. you'll be surprise how understanding older people can be, having been through life themselves. My neighbour's grandson (a NS boy) just made his girlfriend pregnant and they are getting married. The old man is really helping lout.

3. In a couple of years' time, both of you will look back and maybe even laugh at the whole matter. you'll realise that it is just a small matter in life if you handle it properly.

4.don't run away from responsibility. If your gf goes for abortion, and your relationship will definitely suffer (for sure both of you will not be enjoying sex for quite a while, may be for a long time), pls do not abandon her.

5. a woman will find it hard to carry a baby without the love of the baby's father.

Thank you. I will heed your advice. Will try to talk her out of it.

tigerboy
16-08-2002, 05:06 AM
ya man..... talk her outta it. anything can cham-siong one. abortion shd be the last thing on her mind. hope things will work out well eventually for both u 2. god bless.:)

Ah Dez
16-08-2002, 05:07 AM
I think it is your responsibility to take care of the baby. I mean.... it is your fault rite?? don't blame the condom company if you are wearing 1.

Well, it is a LIFE involved.... just think about it... what if last time your parents didn't wanted to have you....... then would you be here now.

Since that things have ended this way... then you just got to accept it........ TIME TO SETTLE DOWN AND BE A FATHER.

I think you will have the ability to take care of both the mother and child. You just got to convince the girl that you have the ability to take care of them... so she can FUCK THAT university degree.... if everything fails... can always depend on your parents and her parents.....

GOOD LUCK..... just remember that.... you just got to reap what you planted... even if it was a mistake.

laopokcar
17-08-2002, 11:36 AM
well, i understand that you are now in a very difficult position. Be rational and make the RIGHT decision coz whatever decision that you make at the crossroad would mean that you gona leave with it for the rest of your life. Be it guilt or a happy life ... it depends on your decision.

Whatever it is, take precautionary measures the next time you have sex. Dun hurt yourself and your gf's feeling again by ending an innocent life.

God Bless

JaguarLuv
17-08-2002, 11:56 PM
I will just like to offer a different perspective..

After a child is born, alot of issues will surface. Expenses will increase by leaps and bounds. Both you and your gal will be strained emtionally, financially and physically. You will need alot of help from the parents of both parties.

Now.. I am not encouraging you to go for an abortion but to have you mentally prepared of the consequences of having a baby.

lightweaver
19-08-2002, 05:25 PM
Guess most of us have had minor accidents b4 and worry for the nex time til Aunty comes.

Many tots did cross my mind too

Abortion was one of it.

I guess in Spore u have to realistic, if u have a kid now, ur career and hers will be jeopardised. Furthermore if u ppl r schooling rite now, tat means u most prob wont have a decent cert to earn a decent living

So along this line of arg, u 2 will end up quarelling bout $ and i dun see how the kid can be happier? Also with the kid bogging ur careers down, u wont be earning enuff to live comfortably or even provide a good env to nurture the kid.

So in short, it's a lifestyle choice with dire consequences. Me aint a pro abortionist kinda person, jus more practical i guess
On one hand, have the kid and risk regretting bout ur future.
Or abort and live with guilt.

And if u do choose to abort, do know one way or the other, you really have to love ur gf for the rest of ur live cos u 2 r in it liao. U've possibly ruin her body for another child and it's unfair for her or her nex bf to bear tat kinda consequences.

dicky
22-08-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by lightweaver
Guess most of us have had minor accidents b4 and worry for the nex time til Aunty comes.

Many tots did cross my mind too

Abortion was one of it.

I guess in Spore u have to realistic, if u have a kid now, ur career and hers will be jeopardised. Furthermore if u ppl r schooling rite now, tat means u most prob wont have a decent cert to earn a decent living

So along this line of arg, u 2 will end up quarelling bout $ and i dun see how the kid can be happier? Also with the kid bogging ur careers down, u wont be earning enuff to live comfortably or even provide a good env to nurture the kid.

So in short, it's a lifestyle choice with dire consequences. Me aint a pro abortionist kinda person, jus more practical i guess
On one hand, have the kid and risk regretting bout ur future.
Or abort and live with guilt.

And if u do choose to abort, do know one way or the other, you really have to love ur gf for the rest of ur live cos u 2 r in it liao. U've possibly ruin her body for another child and it's unfair for her or her nex bf to bear tat kinda consequences.

well analysed.. could not agree more...:)

but there's always pro and cons of everything...

easyeasy
31-08-2002, 12:22 PM
hope that i am not too late in giving you this advise

the fact that both of you give life to the unborn baby doesn't give either of you any right to take his/her life away by abortion or any other means. all life had its right to live including the unborn child.no excuses could be accepted for taking away or ending any life including your own.

pls give the baby a chance to live, should either one of you feel that the baby is of a burden to you, i strongly belief that there are alot of couples and/or associations who is more than willingly to take your baby in and provide him/her with refuge.

tanmikel
31-08-2002, 12:50 PM
hey bro , an abortion can damaged the womb and abortion drugs ? worst still , if the baby don't die but suffer the effects of the drug , what kind of baby will be born ? even after the baby is born , as a bro just mentioned , there are other problems . BUT ALL PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR WHEN THE BABY LOOKS AT YOU AND SMILE !! you are the father and protector , like it or not , you already have a responsibilty to protect it even from the mother

PrinceD@rkness
31-08-2002, 06:07 PM

knn, pregnent liao then take morning after.... it should be taken after sex, n not 1 week after sex. gd luck to u n prepare to be a father:rolleyes:

lovely
02-09-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by PrinceD@rkness

knn, pregnent liao then take morning after.... it should be taken after sex, n not 1 week after sex. gd luck to u n prepare to be a father:rolleyes:

agree wif prince tt morning after pill is for after sex within 72hrs the lesser hr the better effective. It not mean for abortion or stop pregnant one hor.

coolmen
02-09-2002, 06:03 PM
Pls remember, the baby is only given this one and only chance for surival and remember that university degree can take anytime..even after child-birth, yr gf still can go for degree course. I strongly believe that it is very unfair comparing the baby to a degree course...to me a degree course is no big deal, this is a matter of life. You & yr gf have to face to fact. if you need to swallow a bullet to save the baby, do it; I'm not sure if you are telling the truth but yr gf seems trying to escape from the fact. This is a croward move and gain no respect from others...think twice...

Mr_Hanky
03-09-2002, 03:30 PM
When I was 11, my mom asked me what I felt about having another sibling, in addition to my older brother and younger sister. I told her it would be too much hassle, as my kid sis was trouble enough. Besides, I said, there was no room in our household for another child. I remember my mom had tears in her eyes when i told her that. I asked her why she was crying, but she refused to say. Many years later, my sis told me that my mom had an abortion when we were young. When I found out, it felt like I had just stabbed a knife into my own brother or sister and watched them bleed to death. I realise now how foolish I was to have said those things to her, and I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have another sibling. But for now, even though I wasn't the main person responsible, I still carry the guilt of having a hand in killing one of my own blood. And God was watching.

Soccersaint, whatever u do or did eventually, I wish u all the best. Do what u think is rite....

marineparade
04-09-2002, 08:16 PM
so soccersaint, hows the whole thing now as a concern??
which gynm did u go to??
dun go unlicence 1....
dangerous to yr gf.....

lovely
04-09-2002, 10:04 PM
today i heard frm my frd A tt her frd went to do abortion b4 at KK at $800+. I wonder is KK consider government hospital? If so why is more ex than private hospital or clinic price where my frd do it for $600+ nia. :confused:

cucumber
05-09-2002, 03:32 AM
hey, tell ur gal she not the only preg in uni. i've seen a few undergrads walkin round campus with a tummy and they dun feel any shame abt it.

wats done cannot be undone. just carry on w life.

anyway there are lots of maternity clothes out there that hide the tummy if she paiseh.

Rainman
09-09-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by lovely
today i heard frm my frd A tt her frd went to do abortion b4 at KK at $800+. I wonder is KK consider government hospital? If so why is more ex than private hospital or clinic price where my frd do it for $600+ nia. :confused:

Are u planning to go??? Otherwise.. Don't need to know about it...kkekekkeke

cheers

lovely
09-09-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Rainman

Are u planning to go??? Otherwise.. Don't need to know about it...kkekekkeke

cheers

planning to gO? I am not even pregnant why i wan to go? Just curious abt it lor why government more ex than private? :confused:

poorman4sex
10-09-2002, 08:35 PM

if it is only afew weeks..... an injection will do.. go ask the doctor

poorman4sex
10-09-2002, 08:42 PM

coz KK is more equip..... if anything happens during the process at a private hospital or clinic... they will still refer you back to KK.
Time is lost during the transaction and KK may even reject to admin you if the problems if too out of hand.

lovely
12-09-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by poorman4sex

coz KK is more equip..... if anything happens during the process at a private hospital or clinic... they will still refer you back to KK.
Time is lost during the transaction and KK may even reject to admin you if the problems if too out of hand.

oic anyway tks for ur xplanation to me. ;)

etegration
30-09-2002, 03:10 PM

hong kan.... eat lots of pineapples, my ex-gf did that, and she mis carriage..

lovely
01-10-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by etegration

hong kan.... eat lots of pineapples, my ex-gf did that, and she mis carriage..

wah lau eat pineapples not true one leh.

etegration
01-10-2002, 09:58 AM

wah lau eat pineapples not true one leh.

but it works leh.. or maybe its other stuff that she ate

lovely
02-10-2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by etegration

but it works leh.. or maybe its other stuff that she ate

if it works ppl who wan to abortion all eat pineapples then hospital no business liao lah. If pineapple works wats the use going hospital abortion?