PDA

View Full Version : Best Time To Shop Petain

HOWITZER 155MM
16-01-2007, 08:23 PM
i am a newbie to Petain. So a few questions to ask bros here. What is the best time to shop Petain in the morning or afternoon? Can we just go into any of the houses to recce as we like? Where are these WLs from? What are the customers like? Do Banga workers patronise them? Do they go for checkup? What is the age group of these WLs? I like big boob MILF anyone to recommend?

just_a_man
16-01-2007, 10:14 PM
for $40 why dont u go to GL for a cleaner place and younger girls

fatguy
18-01-2007, 12:46 AM
I guess in the late afternoon?

chiong there a few times b4... think their legel and do go for health checks...

the price there is pretty low... from $20 - $50.

You get a better deal at geylang thou... but i fancy geylang beri easy to meet someone u know... plus those FL really make your mouth water... then the head between your legs kicks in... and u tend to spend alot more money. wahahahaha!

But well... Petain is an experince... do try if u have the time...

tarzan rock
18-01-2007, 12:50 AM
The lanes there are getting dirtier & stink by day, less & less ppl are patronizing there.

also i discovered that some of the ladies don't even bothered to change their bed sheet regularly, it really deters me of going there. :mad:

SKILLFULL LICK
18-01-2007, 02:00 AM
the best is on week day ard 2pm-5pm,cos not so crowded..enjoy!!

Fitman
19-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Yup... just drop by last weekend ( sunday ) quite alot of people.... visited hse 11...

DotCom
20-01-2007, 12:17 AM
welcome to PT and happy cheonging n farking there....

though not many cheongers like this place and many think

it sucks and it stinks....

to me, it's a memorable place wif all d past WLs i had known n farked

over there many yrs ago....

so who u hav patronised on yr first visit ??? or did u leave home w/o
firing ???

slashGNR
20-01-2007, 09:30 AM
i am a newbie to Petain. So a few questions to ask bros here. What is the best time to shop Petain in the morning or afternoon? Can we just go into any of the houses to recce as we like? Where are these WLs from? What are the customers like? Do Banga workers patronise them? Do they go for checkup? What is the age group of these WLs? I like big boob MILF anyone to recommend?

I believe if you make a trip there, it should answer all your questions...

Adios...