PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese style spa

ImTedKoppel
05-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Is there a Viet style spa where you get bathed head to toe by a young lady in a bath tub, followed proper massage, and then a happy ending?

I visited those in Ho Chi Minh city but not sure if they exist elsewhere.

Yokosi
05-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Is there a Viet style spa where you get bathed head to toe by a young lady in a bath tub, followed proper massage, and then a happy ending?

I visited those in Ho Chi Minh city but not sure if they exist elsewhere.

None in Malaysia.

No Viet style spa with bath tub, proper massage and happy ending.

But got massage parlours, with B2B on rubber mattress in bathroom ( one with plasma TV and showing X-rated movie ), lousy 10 mins massage and happy ending. Never seen any " spa " with bathtubs, proper cleaning and massage in Malaysia.

Campro
06-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Never seen any " spa " with bathtubs, proper cleaning and massage in Malaysia.

Yes there is..... Poseidon spa in Baguss hotel basement level opposite to Komtar.
But do note that this is a chop carrot joint opened by an Singaporean. :)

Yokosi
07-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Yes there is..... Poseidon spa in Baguss hotel basement level opposite to Komtar.
But do note that this is a chop carrot joint opened by an Singaporean. :)

Go and explore Poseidon Spa at the basement of Baguss Hotel, then write your FR and please mentioned if got " bath tub ", girls, proper massage and FJ. Please read the bold letters in last sentence. You think I do not know that place, meh .:confused: You oredi wrote " chop carrot joint ". Open such a spa liked in a soapy massage with proper massage and a happy ending and I will be your regular customer !!!.

Kang Gary
08-05-2017, 04:14 PM
I think Viet style spa was still exist, why you ask bros, that is your favorite intro to massaage?