PDA

View Full Version : contributions

Poon
23-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Hey guys seems like the new thread here are getting lesser and lesser. So i should contribute some lah, since its my 1st time posting, hope that u all can bear with me ok. Sometimes i just go for Bj so there may not be FJ for every report. I should start from the 1st hse then.

H1R2
Looks: 6 ( but on a closer look maybe only 5.5)
Body: 6 - ( tummy really turn off)
BJ : 6 ( pretty standard)
FJ: never try cause quite turn off by the body
Price: $30
Overall: 1 word to describe, dissapointed.

H3R48
Looks: 8.5 ( pretty consider for petain standard)
Body: 7 - ( just that boobs quite small )
BJ: 7.5 ( light stroke but i do like it)
FJ:7.5
Price: $40
Overall: One of the prettier babe in petain. But she is a really quiet gal who sledom talks, action pretty standard but what to do, she got a nicer face

H4RX( can't remeber the rm but it is on the 2nd stretch inside) she the fat gal
Looks: 5
Body: 3 - ( She's fat)
BJ: 3 ( she dun even bother to stripe bottom when i ask for only bj)
Price: $20
Overall: i only tried her because never try fat gal before, overall experience quite bad lah.

H5R55( 2nd floor)
Looks: 6
Body: 5.5 - ( She's a little meaty)
BJ: 7 with AR included
FJ: 6.5
Overall: Tried her cause never tried bathing in petain, Overall not bad lah, at least u feel clean after the bathing, but she's a little bit way too talkative for my liking

H7R6( 2nd floor)
Looks: 7.5 ( got those OL look)
Body: 7.5 - ( Well maintain)
BJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.5
Price: $50
Overall: The most ex gal i ever tried in petain. Looks tall when she's sitting but she actually quite petit when she stand up. Overall quite worth it cause she french with u too, do find that she does like to french alot. Allowing me to finger too. The feeling fucking her is unlike paying for sex, more like gf feeling

H10RX ( 2nd last rm, she the malay women)
Looks: 6.5
Body: 5 - ( Too much fats for my liking)
BJ: 7
FJ: 6.5
Overall: Haha what to do, never try malay women before, so i just paid the $40 lah. Dun really rush u , overall ok lah.

H14R5
Body: 7 (small boobs though)
FJ: 7
Overall: Try her most maybe because i like her petit ah lian look, does like to hug alot too. Just that her moaning is a little way to fake.

H14R13
Body: 7.5 (smooth well maintain body)
Overall: Nice lady who have nimble fingers. Will sort of tickle u with her fingers which is very shiok during BJ.

H18R16
Looks: 6.5 ( look like mummy from KTV)
Body: 6 (not bad consider for her age)
BJ: 7 ( with hot and cold )
FJ:6
Price: $20
Overall: One of the most worth it fuck ard since it is only $20. She provide hot and cold bj , but the bad part is that the FJ is pretty motionless.

H24R10
Looks: 6.5 ( milf look)
Body: 6
BJ: 5
Overall:I find BJ with her painful, the only time which i hope that BJ will end faster. Never try FJ with her though

Hey guys who been to petain lately, do u still see h14r5 lately. Cause i went lately but never see her. Thanks guys for the info. Sorry if i never write too well cause its my first attempt, no report on the queen and princess of petain too cause i never had the chance to try, maybe i too lazy to queue up too.

yyyyyy
28-01-2007, 08:22 AM
Bro Poon, thanks for sharing:)

maxzen
09-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Nice FR, thanks for sharing!

Poon
12-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Haha my final report as i have decided to quit petain and be a gd man after new year. So heres my final FR. Even though of going petain all this years, i have never tried the so call queen and princess of petain, so got a mission in mind which is to try 1 of them before quiting.

Reach there ard 12 , haha got less than ten ppl wandering there, so i thought its my gd chance of landing 1 of them, to my dissapointment, both are serving customer. Worst still the one at H7 got 3 ppl waiting. Aiyah as i'm lazy to wait, i decided to try some other gals first.

Jalan jalan a while and notice most house are closed and very little gals available. Walk walk awhile and went into H22, never screw anyone there before but to my amazement, found H22r4 to be quite a looker. Initially thought would be at least a cat40 ,but who knows its just 30.

Went in ,everything pretty standard, chat for a while and the action begins.
All i can say is that , she dun really rush and have a gd attitude, very hygenic too, bj was pretty gd too. After action take time to clean u up nicely too. Overall gd experince considering only 30 bucks, and she's friendly.

After that, with my mission in mind, i went to H7 again, but aiyah what to do, there still 1 person queuing. So went to visit H3 pat.

Luckily when i reach, no one is there. Without further hesitiation, i went in straight, in my mind, guess she the prettiest in petain, except that i have never seen H7 queen before. One gd thing abt her is that is got a tan body which i like, resemble some beach gals u see around sentosa. Asked me whether i want bbbj, but i decline. She then responed that gd too since i'm very young haha better do with cap. She then start the catbathing, pretty sop except that her body is really smooth. Next action begins, screw her in 2 postion and can see she really enjoy it. She will also keep pushing your hand to squeeze here tits. While doing doggy, i finally exploded . Maybe because of the short time frame between this fuck and the last fuck, i can barely see much semen. While removing the condom for me, i can see her staring hard at my dick to see whether i actually cum. Haha , she does take a long time removing the condom maybe because of the detail examination of the condom. Overall a very nice experince, but i do prefer H7R6 on a whole. Maybe got more chemistry between her and me.

So that it, hope u guys enjoy ur future trip there

Hachi
17-02-2007, 04:57 PM
thanks for sharing and I think you post twice?

sensation
18-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Dear Bro Poon,

U indeed is a great contributor... believe many would benefit from yr sharing...

As for the Queen, I understand why u would not get to patronise her... u r not willing to wait... no prob!

Maybe when u return back Petain after yr Golden Basin Hand Wash, u might get the Queen without waiting! For me, after many times of visiting Jaq, I only managed to get her once without waiting.

All I can say is she's worth the wait.

Enjoy yr year!

Merry CNY to one and all...

maxism
06-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Great contribution, thanks bro !

toss
09-03-2007, 01:50 AM
great contribution bro. its been a long time since i last went to petain.:D

hurricane2004
10-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Hi Bros,

Any news of when this WL fm H12 R20 is coming back to work ? Last week went over to check but there is not sign or notice infm the date.

Poon
24-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Quiet that the word to describe Petain

Even though i promise i will quit petain, but somehow my urge overrun my mind and so i 'm back there. Just some other gals that i tried this month

H17r19- the so called new gal
Looks: 6
Body:6 ( kinda ba ba)
Price:40
Attitude: 8
Fj: 7.5
Rtf: no man
On a whole , not really worth it for a cat40 since she dun really have the looks, the only gd point is that she pretty patient and wun rush and willing to attend to ur request. Other details pretty SOP.

H22r8
Looks:7
Body:6 (with lots of stretch mark)
Price:30
Attitude:7
Fj:7
A gal with a cocky look, only when i went in that i realise she a malay, but ok lah, try try. She dun do bj, and pretty sop towards the FJ. If u like bonking a gal with stuck up face, she the one except that u must be gentle during the FJ, she cant really take pain.

By the way bros just saw that pat got a new neighbour on the left, my friend told me she the one from the 2nd storey in the past, any one got any report abt her. And anyone know who actually working in h14r14, always saw a long queue there but never saw the gal before cause no patience to wait. If anyone got info please shareshare.

slashGNR
24-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Quiet that the word to describe Petain........

By the way bros just saw that pat got a new neighbour on the left, my friend told me she the one from the 2nd storey in the past, any one got any report abt her. And anyone know who actually working in h14r14, always saw a long queue there but never saw the gal before cause no patience to wait. If anyone got info please shareshare.

If you're talking about the room on the left when facing Pat's room..she's from your own report...

H3R48
Looks: 8.5 ( pretty consider for petain standard)
Body: 7 - ( just that boobs quite small )
BJ: 7.5 ( light stroke but i do like it)
FJ:7.5
Overall: One of the prettier babe in petain. But she is a really quiet gal who sledom talks, action pretty standard but what to do, she got a nicer face

H14R14...the last room?...then she should be Nancy..."ba ba"..piercing at both breasts..bbbj...long time didn't visit her, not sure about service level now...

Adios...

Kalv
24-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Hey guys who been to petain lately, do u still see h14r5 lately.

She is around. Business quite bad for for H14R4 and H14R5 the past months.
Always chatting with each other. Needs your support.

Kalv
24-06-2007, 02:42 PM
If you're talking about the room on the left when facing Pat's room..she's from your own report....

Understand that the aircon upstairs are spoilt - very hot.

jimmx
25-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Hi bros,

i'm regular of H14R14 (nancy/laura). Her service is good but after some time it's not that exciting anymore. Just a question here.. is there anyone of bros here her regular too? If yes, did she ever allow you to do her raw? Or tried anal with her? Thanks. :)

Poon
25-06-2007, 08:10 AM
sorry guys i think i type wrongly, the one i'm enquiring is h24r14. As for h14r14, manage to saw her face, but not really my type. Heh petain got gals do anal man, i thought all quite taboo abt it one.

DirtyKt
25-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Hey Bro, thanks for sharing cheerio

jimmx
26-06-2007, 02:58 AM
Heh petain got gals do anal man, i thought all quite taboo abt it one.

hv bro.. i think it's H12, room on left side.. cannot really remember.. you can find in one of the thread here.. :)

Poon
26-06-2007, 08:04 AM
so guys any report for ger h14r12, the one who always shut the door till only a little gap and guys whose exactly at h24r14, long queue always

Bored_Sg_Guy
26-06-2007, 11:56 AM
hv bro.. i think it's H12, room on left side.. cannot really remember.. you can find in one of the thread here.. :)It should be the 3rd or 4th hse on the left. Malay lady in her late 30s. :)

Bored_Sg_Guy
26-06-2007, 11:58 AM
so guys any report for ger h14r12, the one who always shut the door till only a little gap and guys whose exactly at h24r14, long queue alwaysHse24r14 is one of the ang pais of Petain. Tried her a few times and her service level really very high. Looks very average but most guys go for her service. She do not work that many days also so whenever she comes to work, queue confirm very long.:D