PDA

View Full Version : H14 R4 (kit)

stocks80
12-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Dear all bro's i've not seen any one posting this nice chick yet. She sure has a stuck up face. I've decided to try my luck since her looks grows with pts everytime i look at her. HAHA :p Attached below is my short fr on her.

Looks: 8.5 ( destroyed by a small little scar on the forehead.)
Bj + foreplay : 9 ( licks your nipple, around thighs, and to bj)
Fj : very accomodating ( i requested someting for $10 xtra)
overall : i didn't regret spending that $40 + $10( request)
Rtf : definitely

Pls up my pts if you like my Fr :) thank you bros

But pls do not zap me if she didn't treat you nice, cos sometimes it depends on whether you 2 can clik. i tried many gals recommended by bros here but not all as fantastic as they've said so i guess it all depends on chemistry bah... sighs....

Apollo
12-03-2007, 06:47 PM

Can enlighten what is that special, Raw? :rolleyes:

superfox
12-03-2007, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=stocks80;1898618]

So what u requested for $10 more ? Why not share share so we can also give it a try .

superfox
12-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Btw H14 1st room at the right ,e chinese lady in her 30s I guess ,with hair always tide up ,anyone tried her ? can provide some FR ?

Thanks.

chinatown
12-03-2007, 10:00 PM
ANAL???

well , some gals do like anal sex

sExTiSfAcTiOn
13-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Bro, you tried her yesterday? I also tried her yesterday around 5pm. If I'm not wrong, she's wearing a pink spaghetti top with a denim blue jeans.

My FR for her:

Looks: 8/10
Body: big bones but not fat and minimum 1.73m as I'm 1.73m and she is slightly taller than me
Breasts: definitely A cup with "sago look alike" nipples
BJ: no bbbj but good suction and deep throat
FJ: 2 positions, after bj she will go on top and then missionary with standard sound effects
Overall: a bit attitude looking and do not allow mouth contact with her breasts.
RTF: most probably not
Damage: $40 with a pat on my shoulder and "thank you" by her before leaving (the only time she looks friendly) :)

This is my first FR. Please guide me but don't zap me if I said something wrong. Will learn and post better FR next time. Do upz me if I'm doing fine for a newbie and I will definitely return favour when I'm qualified. Thanks!

stocks80
13-03-2007, 02:05 PM
dear all bro. that special request is something that turns myself on more when a woman wears them. haha :) well you can always bring what you want's her to wear so she can wear on the spot for you lor. the rest is up to you imagination. all i can say is that this chick really turns me on.

Btw theres on bro who zapped me for nothing saying that he was about to post what i've posted!!! I'll bite your BALLS AND DICK of you If i know who you are but too bad identity is secret. SIGHS.

Who hand fast leg fast gets what they wan first, so if you're slow why blame others? If you're driving a 1 litre car and want to chase a 2 litre car, mod your 1 litre car rather then destroy other's cars. If you cheat, you're still a BLOODY LOSER!!!!:mad:

ROCK
13-03-2007, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=stocks80;1898618]

So what u requested for $10 more ? Why not share share so we can also give it a try .

i thk extra $10 for licking, my guess

toyoceli1979
13-03-2007, 03:43 PM
bro,i think extra $10 is like your nick Stocks80 (stocking),is it? hehehe

stocks80
13-03-2007, 05:09 PM
woah woah nice guess... haha really meant to be a detective man. Cheers!!!

any bros who have fetish for OL's and pantyhose or stockings can feel free to mail me at [email protected]. tata :cool:

stocks80
13-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Any senior bro's can contribute pts to me? :o i'm getting weaker and weaker. SIck of BLOODY BASTARDS OUT THERE WHO KEEPS ZAPPING ME FOR NO BLOODY GD REASON AND NO BLOODY BALLS TO LEAVE NICK!

TO BLOODY GUTLESS WHO ZAPPED ME 3 PTS!!!

YOU WILL GET YOUR RETRIBUTUITION ONE DAY AND IF YOU'RE SO POWERFUL GIMME (-)PTS IN A DAY IF YOU GOT NO BLOODY POWER TO DO THIS THEN FUCK YOUR ASS OUT OF MY WORLD!!! :mad: CHAO AH KUA!!!!
KNLBACCB!!!! LKHGK!!!!

baogege
14-03-2007, 11:30 AM
dear pal...

anyone tried H14R10...
the lady with a mole around her mouth area...
1st room on the 2nd stretch...

how u all feel?
the damage is $30 but she has super smooth skin... but -ve part is she has flabby tummy

pls comment

superfox
15-03-2007, 12:30 AM
dear pal...

anyone tried H14R10...
the lady with a mole around her mouth area...
1st room on the 2nd stretch...

how u all feel?
the damage is $30 but she has super smooth skin... but -ve part is she has flabby tummy

pls comment
Bro baogege The lady u mention got abit curly hair her height is around 1.55 m ,and about 25 years old right ??I think should be H14 Rm9 If i not wrong . I did tried her back fews weeks ago.

ahpong
15-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Bro baogege The lady u mention got abit curly hair her height is around 1.55 m ,and about 25 years old right ??I think should be H14 Rm9 If i not wrong . I did tried her back fews weeks ago.

I think he is referring to Sophie, h14r10, the one with alot of zig zag puzzles hung on the wall?

stocks80
15-03-2007, 01:04 PM
TO BLOODY ARSE HOLES WHO ZAPPED ME FOR NO REASON AND NOT LEAVING DOWN YOUR STUPID NICK. A CURSE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT YOUR SON AND DAUGHTERS WILL BE IMPOTENT AND MAYBE RETARDED LIKE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND ETERNALLY. YOUR WIFE WILL FOOL AROUND OUTSIDE WHILE YOU WORK AND MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL BE SCREWING HER FOR YOU. NO NEED TO THANK ME IT'S MY PLEASURE TO FUCK YOUR WIFE FOR YOU, I'LL WEAR CONDOM TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM CONTRACTING YOUR AIDS. PLS LAH FASTER SEE DOCTOR TO KNOW HOW BAD IS YOUR HIV NOW. ALL THE BEST. I'LL CURSE YOU DAY AND NITE. :cool: ZAP ME ALL YOU CAN I WILL NOT GIVE A DAMN TO BASTARDS LIKE YOU. ALL THE BEST TO YOUR DEATH, I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE VERY SOON!!!!

YOURS SINCERLY
gOD AND sATURN DAMN YOU!!!

funseeker
16-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Brother Stocks80, although I up your point for supporting me in another thread, that does not mean I support you here. Your strong message is un-called for. If you can, please remove it.

Basically it is part of the system here. When you talked about something that is forbidded in the forum, you will get zap. And who will bother to leave name after zapping you :) Move on and enjoy the information here.

baogege
16-03-2007, 12:55 AM
I think he is referring to Sophie, h14r10, the one with alot of zig zag puzzles hung on the wall?

Bro superfox and Bro ahpong

i'm quite sure she is H14 R10... Her mole very prominent... u all go try her her skin real smooth... negative part is she can not kiss around...

and bro superfox is there around 25 year old one there meh... must try then...
comment on H14 R10 if u all tried...
ty cheers

vandom66
16-03-2007, 11:46 AM
Any senior bro's can contribute pts to me? :o i'm getting weaker and weaker. SIck of BLOODY BASTARDS OUT THERE WHO KEEPS ZAPPING ME FOR NO BLOODY GD REASON AND NO BLOODY BALLS TO LEAVE NICK!
TO BLOODY GUTLESS WHO ZAPPED ME 3 PTS!!!
YOU WILL GET YOUR RETRIBUTUITION ONE DAY AND IF YOU'RE SO POWERFUL GIMME (-)PTS IN A DAY IF YOU GOT NO BLOODY POWER TO DO THIS THEN FUCK YOUR ASS OUT OF MY WORLD!!! :mad: CHAO AH KUA!!!!
KNLBACCB!!!! LKHGK!!!!
Dun know why you so angry being zap?? wanted to up you on your first post but after reading I decided to zap YOU !!!!!

breastman
16-03-2007, 12:13 PM
TO BLOODY ARSE HOLES WHO ZAPPED ME FOR NO REASON AND NOT LEAVING DOWN YOUR STUPID NICK. A CURSE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT YOUR SON AND DAUGHTERS WILL BE IMPOTENT AND MAYBE RETARDED LIKE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND ETERNALLY. YOUR WIFE WILL FOOL AROUND OUTSIDE WHILE YOU WORK AND MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL BE SCREWING HER FOR YOU. NO NEED TO THANK ME IT'S MY PLEASURE TO FUCK YOUR WIFE FOR YOU, I'LL WEAR CONDOM TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM CONTRACTING YOUR AIDS. PLS LAH FASTER SEE DOCTOR TO KNOW HOW BAD IS YOUR HIV NOW. ALL THE BEST. I'LL CURSE YOU DAY AND NITE. :cool: ZAP ME ALL YOU CAN I WILL NOT GIVE A DAMN TO BASTARDS LIKE YOU. ALL THE BEST TO YOUR DEATH, I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE VERY SOON!!!!

YOURS SINCERLY

cumm on is no good to curse people lidat just becos of being zapped. If you've posting positively many will add your rep pt. For the above remarks you posted, now I zap you 3 pts :mad:

QooMilk
16-03-2007, 12:27 PM
A CURSE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT YOUR SON AND DAUGHTERS WILL BE IMPOTENT AND MAYBE RETARDED LIKE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND ETERNALLY. YOUR WIFE WILL FOOL AROUND OUTSIDE WHILE YOU WORK AND MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL BE SCREWING HER FOR YOU.

Haiz...zapping and upping a just a part of daily "life" in SBF. The points system are just a part of the game, nothing much. Get use to it. By cursing others families members will bring more zapping on you. I don't think the person family members are involve in the zapping also, they may not even noe SBF exist. :D

I will also zap u for the comment you make. Cheers and have a nice day ;)

stocks80
16-03-2007, 01:19 PM
come on la seniors... it's all done in a fit of anger after one senior bro advised me today i decided to remove my post but i dun even have the knowledge of how to remove you all zap me like mad le... why like dat???? :( can any one advise me how to remove posting???

makelove
16-03-2007, 01:23 PM

YOURS SINCERLY

Me infact wanted to up u 5 pts for ur contribution and sharing but when i scroll down and look into this message,wah lau eh!thats not a very nice thing to say,cursing ppl families how good can you be yourself,whats if ppl do the same cursing to you and your families how would you feel,and moreever this is cyber points goes up and down just like share market why take it to heart.

I now zap you 3 pts for cusing ppl families:mad:

stocks80
16-03-2007, 01:32 PM
i need to remove my rude posting in petain romp in my own thread to prevent more zapping... pls advise me what to do... :( all this was becos someone zapped me for no reason. so anger made me do that curse and swear. i'm sorry but i dun really think those bro's who zapped me needs to be so harsh...

Stop all that zapping pls i really treasure my pts... pls pls pls...

saimee
16-03-2007, 01:37 PM
TO BLOODY ARSE HOLES WHO ZAPPED ME FOR NO REASON AND NOT LEAVING DOWN YOUR STUPID NICK. A CURSE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT YOUR SON AND DAUGHTERS WILL BE IMPOTENT AND MAYBE RETARDED LIKE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND ETERNALLY. YOUR WIFE WILL FOOL AROUND OUTSIDE WHILE YOU WORK AND MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL BE SCREWING HER FOR YOU. NO NEED TO THANK ME IT'S MY PLEASURE TO FUCK YOUR WIFE FOR YOU, I'LL WEAR CONDOM TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM CONTRACTING YOUR AIDS. PLS LAH FASTER SEE DOCTOR TO KNOW HOW BAD IS YOUR HIV NOW. ALL THE BEST. I'LL CURSE YOU DAY AND NITE. ZAP ME ALL YOU CAN I WILL NOT GIVE A DAMN TO BASTARDS LIKE YOU. ALL THE BEST TO YOUR DEATH, I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE VERY SOON!!!!

what happen if someone used the same word on u? Will u be very angry? everyone is born by their mother and everyone has a mother so does u... if u understand that then u should know u derserved to be zap...:rolleyes:

come on la seniors... it's all done in a fit of anger after one senior bro advised me today i decided to remove my post but i dun even have the knowledge of how to remove you all zap me like mad le... why like dat???? can any one advise me how to remove posting???

U din use ur brain to post so this is a puinishment to u so juz accept it and dont commit the same mistake again.. anyway i already zap u 2 points..:cool:

stocks80
16-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Dear all bro and seniors I SINCERELY HEREBY APOLOGISE for the rude comments i've posted... it all happened becos i was zapped for no reason. pls stop all the zapping. i really treasure pts and rep power here thats why i was so harsh on that guy who zapped me for no reason. That harsh comment was not intended for any zappers with reasons.

And hope all bro's out there can forgive me i've already contacted boss to delete my rude posting pls dun zap me liao (crying)

Hope someone with kind soul will help me regain my pts. Thank you to all. :(

Golden Finger
16-03-2007, 01:52 PM
hope all bro's out there can forgive me i've already contacted boss to delete my rude posting pls dun zap me liao (crying)

Hope someone with kind soul will help me regain my pts. Thank you to all. :(

I was also about to zap you but after seeing your lastest posting I decide to hold back now.

If you want to regain your rep pts you should post postively hereafter. Take it as a lesson learn. ;)

stocks80
16-03-2007, 01:58 PM
thanks for the advice senior's i'll change for the better and not to be so rash next time. thanks but can the rest of the seniors pls stop zapping. i've already lost so much in less than an hour. it's enough for the wrong i've done. pls pls pls stop zapping me... :(

ROCK
16-03-2007, 03:41 PM
thanks for the advice senior's i'll change for the better and not to be so rash next time. thanks but can the rest of the seniors pls stop zapping. i've already lost so much in less than an hour. it's enough for the wrong i've done. pls pls pls stop zapping me... :(

wow you really mess up big time,cham liao, but lucky you
apologised to all senior bros here, this forum here when you
talk must be careful, respect is the key here. i think bro stocks80
has learn his lesson, hopefully all seniors here give him a chance.

cheers

stocks80
16-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Thank you senior bros for forgiving me. i'm really too reckless le. rest assured it's never happen again... when will boss deleted those rude post of mine... i really dun wanna get zaped again... :(

Lyon
16-03-2007, 09:28 PM
ZAP ME ALL YOU CAN I WILL NOT GIVE A DAMN TO BASTARDS LIKE YOU. ALL THE BEST TO YOUR DEATH, I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE VERY SOON!!!!

Stop all that zapping pls i really treasure my pts... pls pls pls...

You don't give a damn to your points or you really treasure your points?
I am confused :confused:

stocks80
16-03-2007, 11:32 PM
of course i care bout my pts bros... if not i wouldn't have the face to apologise after being so cude isn't it? :( i really know my mistake now. pls forgive me...

if you all dun mind up me pls :o

stocks80
16-03-2007, 11:37 PM
dear brother's i know my mistakes is bad but not as bad as cannot repent mah... :( to the bro who zaped me for no reason hope you can pm me and tell me the reason why you zapped me. i just wish to befriend you and forget bout all our grudges...:o thanks to all bros who forgave and uped me. your forgiveness and kindness is deeply appreciated.

funseeker
16-03-2007, 11:46 PM
To all brothers out there, I think Stocks80 had realized his mistake. Please forgive him and let move on to share hidden GEMs.

But when sharing, please be careful not to mention something that will affect their career. Anything extra they provide to you, please keep it within yourself. No need to mention it here.

Cheer everyone.. :)

bigggbird69
17-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Looking at the way stock80 apologise, i believe he is really repentent liao...Although adding and zapping pts is a important system to mantain a healthy source of contribution here, i think to forgive and forget is as important, let's give the poor bro a chance shall we...:)

沙弥波佛
17-03-2007, 12:21 AM
知错能改善莫大焉。 :d ;)

stocks80
18-03-2007, 03:06 AM
A MILLION of THANKS to the all the seniors who forgave me and even put in some gd words for me :o i've kow tou 3 times in front of you all le. though you can't see but really hope you all can feel my sincerity. Gd nite :cool:

QooMilk
18-03-2007, 03:09 AM
A MILLION of THANKS to the all the seniors who forgave me and even put in some gd words for me, i've kow tou 3 times in front of you all le. though you can't see but really hope you all can feel my sincerity. Gd nite

So late liao still mai slp ah? Got xin shi ah? :D I will ask my buddy to up u few points when he free. But take it easy nxt time. Nitez ;)

Fei Zai
18-03-2007, 01:09 PM
I will ask my buddy to up u few points when he free.
Open mob? Yes Sir. +2pts ;)

superfox
18-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Bro superfox and Bro ahpong

i'm quite sure she is H14 R10... Her mole very prominent... u all go try her her skin real smooth... negative part is she can not kiss around...

and bro superfox is there around 25 year old one there meh... must try then...
comment on H14 R10 if u all tried...
ty cheers

H14R9 try her at yr own risk paid $30 inside still ask for tips $20 !

stocks80
20-03-2007, 02:48 PM
dear seniors, it's been few days since i pmed boss. how come he still haven't delete my vulgar posting? i dunn wanna get zapped again. Can any one advise pls... :eek:

funseeker
20-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Dont worry brother, just post some good FR and everyone will forget about the past.... :)

ph1970
21-03-2007, 12:32 PM
dear seniors, it's been few days since i pmed boss. how come he still haven't delete my vulgar posting? i dunn wanna get zapped again. Can any one advise pls... :eek:

just up you for the change! :)

stocks80
21-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Thank you bro ph1970 :D i will be a good boy from today onwards :)

blueshorts75
11-04-2007, 01:21 AM
H14 R4....

KL girl, think born in '76. i have do her abt 10 times liao. dont think she 1.73 leh. i think she around 1.68. anyway bj and fj above average. rtf cos she one of the better looking girls in petain.

her neighbour H14R5 better value for $$ at $30. not much breast but light pink nipples and nice slim body. she's got one of the best looking cb around! light pink and clean looking :) . quite obliging where fj pattern is concern. should be 34 yrs old but looked 28.

if you are into stocking or some kinky games.... pauline from hse10 (1st rm on right after bend) should be quite game from my experience.
- 35-40yrs
- $40
- 1.7m tall
- 48kg
- fair, chatty, not much breast but good frenly/obliging service
- dont do anal hor

fornicator
17-06-2012, 01:40 AM
My word! Another thread for ah Kidd?!

Cheers.