PDA

View Full Version : FR - Baby Cat 50 Hse 8

funksoulava
10-09-2002, 06:48 PM
FR on Baby Cat 50 Hse 8

Haro brudders.

After benefitting fm other brudder's FR's, decided it's high time to contribute. Since reading reccomendation for Baby fm Hse 20, decided to check it out on a Saturday afternoon.

After reaching KS, couldn't locate Hse 20. The unit doesn't have any 'signboards', so better not any how enter. Remember reading that somebody mentioned that Hse 8 got bathroom, so go and try try.

The OKT ask who I wanted, so I ask for Baby, just to try my luck. Surprise! She was sitting right behind the counter! I thought this must be my lucky day!

She's very talkative. Questions asked would illicit long and animated replies. I asked where's her homebase and surprised to find it's actually Hse 8! Somebody posted wrong info!

The room didn't have any bathroom. Wrong info again, damn. Anyway, what to expect for 50 bucks, right? She undressed and I find she's a little short and boobs are not very big, probably A cup.

After washing my didi I lie down on the bed. All this while she never stop talking. In fact, she came quite close and I felt her 'peppering' my face! NB!

Down to business. She cat bath me very slowly, from stomach to chest, then down to my loin. After that, she BBBJ me. She put my helmet in her mouth and did it slowly, not aggresively. No suction power, no feeling. After about 5 minutes, she say because I so big size, we should do it standing up. (No AR or balls sucking.....so disappointing) I asked her to sit on me but she say it'll be very tiring for her. (Tired go home and sleep, don't work lah, I thought....)

She lie down at the corner of the bed and asked me to screw her standing. Since the farking bed is so low I had to bend my knees a bit, like half squatting. I tried to squeeze her tits and she say 'don't press, cause her period coming, so very 'sensitive'.

After my legs buay tahan I did it in missionery. Her cu*t very low, so must use pillow to support. Thinking about her attitute I quite sianz oredi, didi almost give up.

Finally, the time came. She proceeded immediately to wash herself and commented that it was 'very tiring'. I told her I'll write an FR on her. She told me to print a copt for her. I jokingly asked will that earn me brownie points (not exactly in those word, but you get the picture)? She said' "50 bucks you want fuck and squeeze, what more you want?"

I was really pissed by now. True, it's only 50 bucks, but I had better service from June who is Cat 30, gave me BBBJ and AR and fake moans!

Upon leaving she asked me to visit her again. I thought to myself 'FAT HOPE!'

Brudders who need someone to talk to rather than have a good fcuk can try her.

REVIEW:
Face : 5/10 – So so looks.
Boobs: 5/10 - A cup, I think.
Figure: 5/10 - short and got little bit tummy. Quite petite girl, maybe 1.5m tall)
AR: No AR.
BBBJ: 4/10 - No suction, just put my helmut into her mouth and suck slowly, macham no strength.
FJ: 5/10 – Not very enjoyable. Had to do it in a position based on her 'advise'.
Friendliness: 9/10 - extremely good and making you feel relaxed and comfortable.

pat888
10-09-2002, 09:58 PM
nvm bro funksoulava,u only waste $50 and some sprem.next time go GL la.enjoy:D

funksoulava
11-09-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by pat888
nvm bro funksoulava,u only waste $50 and some sprem.next time go GL la.enjoy:D

Thanx bro pat888, I oso like dat say. Next time you go chio me ok? Maybe should try our neighbour's chicks.....Malaysia boleh, saya lagi boleh!:D

silver_bullet
14-09-2002, 04:18 PM
you poor thing
baby da jialat sial
thanks for your info will tell
all my budies to boycott her
hope her pussy rots due to no customer...

Resident
23-09-2002, 12:16 PM
Hi funksoulava,

Actually, you probably did not get the wrong info regarding the bathing facility. Some of the houses (I know of Hse 28 for sure) really got attached bathing facilities but it is only reserved for the top category ($100 type, $80 not sure). Calling the $30 or $50 cat will always be allocated those rooms without the facility.

Hope it helps to clarify.

ParaParaSakura
25-09-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Resident
Hi funksoulava,

Actually, you probably did not get the wrong info regarding the bathing facility. Some of the houses (I know of Hse 28 for sure) really got attached bathing facilities but it is only reserved for the top category ($100 type, $80 not sure). Calling the $30 or $50 cat will always be allocated those rooms without the facility.

Hope it helps to clarify. bathing rooms for $100 cat & $70 cat onli........no need to pay extra........house 9 got them too........on the 2nd & 3rd storeys.......OKT name is Fun Jie.......

jurongguy
25-09-2002, 08:33 AM
Hi ParaParaSakura,

Thanks for the info. Do you know the contact no. for Hse 9 or Hse 28? I want to call and confirm if the girls I like are around before making the trip down to KS. BTW, do you know if Ai Ai and Ko Ko are back? Thanks.

If you feel that the contact number should not be revealed in this forum, please email me. My email address is "[email protected]". Thanks again.

Rgds,
Jurongguy