PDA

View Full Version : Joo Chiat

gaijin gigolo
18-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Any info on the Viet (and other) girls around Joo Chiat? I've swung through a couple of times with no sightings....I guess I don't know where to look.
Thanks in advance.

vmtech
18-04-2007, 03:34 PM
omg, looking for viet girls in joochiat?
LOOK STRAIGHT, LEFT and RIGHT, stop looking up or down. -_-
they are all over the place

transformer69
19-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Looking for vietnam girls in Joo chiat? definitely not here, this is Keong Saik/Desker.

Try here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=44816

or here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=13954

or even here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64339

naemlo
19-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Any info on the Viet (and other) girls around Joo Chiat? I've swung through a couple of times with no sightings....I guess I don't know where to look.
Thanks in advance.

U better get your direction right.... Joo chiat is not in Keong Saik or Desker.... If u been to Joo Chiat n yet can't find viet then it is either u r not in Joo Chiat or u r there during the day time. :rolleyes:

gaijin gigolo
20-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Transformer thanks very much. Any update on prices perhaps?

To the rest of you, I DO HAVE my directions right...the name of this category is Keong Saik/Desker, ETC. You DO know what ETC means don't you?

naemlo
20-04-2007, 12:36 PM
You DO know what ETC means don't you?

Do u know how to search for the same topics instead of starting a new thread?? :mad:

gaijin gigolo
20-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Do you know how not to be rude?

Biohazard2000
20-04-2007, 01:33 PM

Bro naemlo was just concerned about you getting mixed up JC to KS. And he was kind enough to give you 'directions' or hint.. you were either at the wrong place or at the wrong time.

Secondly, in any forums, it is always considered 'no good' if you start a new thread on a topic but this topic has been discussed many times or long time ago. And it is especially bad is the topic(s) is/are still alive.

As such, its is wise or basic courtesy to browse through the forum or do a search in the search function. The main concern here is, too many similar topics popping up with create confusion amongst the Bros here.

So in my personal opinion, I don't see Bro naemlo is rude. Ok, it may seem to you it is but I've explained my view of it. If I were to reply, I would do the same too. And some self-reflection, I also don't see your reply that courteous too :D

So let the matter rest. Don't 'bump up' this thread anymore. The top new threads are for more important things and information.....

gaijin gigolo
21-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Bro naemlo was just concerned about you getting mixed up JC to KS. And he was kind enough to give you 'directions' or hint.. you were either at the wrong place or at the wrong time.

Secondly, in any forums, it is always considered 'no good' if you start a new thread on a topic but this topic has been discussed many times or long time ago. And it is especially bad is the topic(s) is/are still alive.

As such, its is wise or basic courtesy to browse through the forum or do a search in the search function. The main concern here is, too many similar topics popping up with create confusion amongst the Bros here.

So in my personal opinion, I don't see Bro naemlo is rude. Ok, it may seem to you it is but I've explained my view of it. If I were to reply, I would do the same too. And some self-reflection, I also don't see your reply that courteous too :D

So let the matter rest. Don't 'bump up' this thread anymore. The top new threads are for more important things and information.....

Starting a reply with "U better get your direction right.... " is rude, especially after I'd already stated I had BEEN THERE ALREADY.

Why not mind your own business, hmmm?

Thanks again to Transformer whose input was very helpful.

KatoeyLover69
21-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Make love NOT war ! :D

naemlo
21-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Starting a reply with "U better get your direction right.... " is rude, especially after I'd already stated I had BEEN THERE ALREADY.

Starting a stupid thread asking a stupid question is rude. Quoting everything when you reply is also stupid which means rude. When ppl Biohazard2000 kind enough to knock some sense into your thick skull n the way u reply is rude.

Aren't it rude by your above statement? When u know u r wrong n yet blame on others means u r stupid which directly means u r rude.

Be a man n accept the truth that u started a stupid thread, asking a stupid question n pls grow up, dun behave like a student n wait for your teacher to spoonfeed u. Do a search in the forum for all your answers. Be polite n dun be rude again.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-04-2007, 12:25 PM

and what are you trying to prove then? :rolleyes:

naemlo
21-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Make love NOT war ! :D

Of cos make love more.... but buay tahan, arrogant ppl. :D

naemlo
21-04-2007, 12:28 PM
and what are you trying to prove then? :rolleyes:

He is trying to prove he is right to start a stupid thread with stupid question. :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-04-2007, 12:36 PM
He is trying to prove he is right to start a stupid thread with stupid question. :D

i think u r right! So free today ar?never be bad boy meh,still trying hard to be good boy? :p

gaijin gigolo
21-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Wow....I think you boys need to get a life, don't you? I responded the way I did because you answered my legitimate question in a very rude and ignorant manner. There IS no other thread with the name Joo Chiat in the title and I had already done a search and did not find exactly what I was looking for.
Besides, who the fuck are any of you to give me advice?

And by the way, name calling is the first and surest sign that you have no argument...it's just a reaction to being exposed as nonsensical.

Thanks again to Transformer. The links you posted are very helpful and much appreciated.

No point replying, I won't be checking this thread again.

naemlo
21-04-2007, 01:02 PM
i think u r right! So free today ar?never be bad boy meh,still trying hard to be good boy? :p

Never try hard to be, I'm good boy :rolleyes:

Eastpipper
21-04-2007, 01:22 PM

do u know how to respect lao jiao? like bro naemlo?

naemlo
21-04-2007, 01:29 PM
do u know how to respect lao jiao? like bro naemlo?

U come n chak me, u very the goot... :rolleyes:

naemlo
21-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Wow....I think you boys need to get a life, don't you?

Return back to your school life will u?

I responded the way I did because you answered my legitimate question in a very rude and ignorant manner.

Legitimate??? What a crap.... I responded with my legitimate answer too.

Ah boy, u sure u can't any in those similar threads?? BTW who the f started the thread to ask stupid senseless question?

And by the way, name calling is the first and surest sign that you have no argument...it's just a reaction to being exposed as nonsensical.

Using "fuck" in your statement dun show anything good abt your dumb sense.

Hope so. Better no next time. BTW pls use your head to think not your ass cos shit comes out from the ass.

bqd251
21-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Wow....I think you boys need to get a life, don't you? I responded the way I did because you answered my legitimate question in a very rude and ignorant manner. There IS no other thread with the name Joo Chiat in the title and I had already done a search and did not find exactly what I was looking for.

Your eyes put stamp. The word "ETC" refers to anythings related to Keong Siak/Desker Road info.

There's already a thread on "Pubs in Joo Chiat - 51 Jazzy Pub" you didn't search properly and throw a fuss when ppls tried to re-direct you. I zap you for this :mad:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-04-2007, 01:44 PM

good for u and us then.No more bandwidth wasting activities is always gd for everyone. ;)

Zikoman
21-04-2007, 01:50 PM
U come n chak me, u very the goot...
Tot u used to it liao. immune system well in place. :D

naemlo
21-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Tot u used to it liao. immune system well in place. :D

Tiu u also come u put 1 leg.:rolleyes:

spidermel
21-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Tot u used to it liao. immune system well in place.

nnkc never follow u here dunno there war over here woo...:D

Zikoman
21-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Tiu u also come u put 1 leg.
lao cb kena bully by boyboy muz cum 6c6c mah. :D
nnkc never follow u here dunno there war over here woo...

nnkc u back. u also cum chap 1 leg.:eek:

spidermel
21-04-2007, 02:06 PM
lao cb kena bully by boyboy muz cum 6c6c mah.

nnkc u back. u also cum chap 1 leg.

hahah i come see lao cb tio kan oso ....:D

at the same time i find out got sure a sia lan boyboy here...:rolleyes:

naemlo
21-04-2007, 02:08 PM
at the same time i find out got sure a sia lan boyboy here...:rolleyes:

This boy not as sia lan as the ah boy park. :D

spidermel
21-04-2007, 02:13 PM
This boy not as sia lan as the ah boy park.

ah boy park brother lai sibo...:D

bqd251
21-04-2007, 02:16 PM
When Bro Biohazard2000 nicely reasoning with him and he can tell him to mind his own business :mad:

See this link: http://216.65.64.110/showpost.php?p=1978798&postcount=9

Dun know who is more rude? :rolleyes:

mebirdie
21-04-2007, 02:29 PM
lau tiko and lau CB see or hear vietnam surely rush here. :p

Eastpipper
21-04-2007, 03:03 PM
nowadays boy boy not same as when we were young...they very hiong now...

naemlo
21-04-2007, 05:26 PM
lau tiko and lau CB see or hear vietnam surely rush here. :p

Bird also fly here :rolleyes:

simon6726
08-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Any ladyboys around Joo Chiat area? I heard Odeania Health Centre got one, is it?

Biohazard2000
08-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Any ladyboys around Joo Chiat area? I heard Odeania Health Centre got one, is it?

There's a thread regarding to this but sadly last updated in 2005 LB Massage (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=32273&page=2&highlight=Odeania+Health+Centreurl)

simon6726
09-05-2007, 01:19 PM
I call up Odeania HC but nobody answer, is it closed down already? Bro! please advise me.

Cheers!

Aegis-Mortis
24-06-2007, 06:53 AM
I thought the grassroots cleaned up joochiat already? Guess I'm wrong, maybe I should start visiting that area again. haha.