PDA

View Full Version : W or Paramount

Milo80
24-01-2019, 09:01 PM
Was thinking of visiting the Top 2 TD in KL but only have 1 night.
W Or Paramount, any bros in KL can recommend which to go in terms of damages, gals playability(can drink)and which is better?

anaana
31-01-2019, 09:19 PM
Go Paramount, it has the quality and quantity there.

Forget about W

Chorizo
02-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Paramount, just cannt bring back or go somewhere else unless been there many times

jerrygan
03-02-2019, 02:04 AM
those girls in T-stage from thai, no?

changedman21
05-02-2019, 05:47 PM
Hi All,

Am in KL at the moment, anyone knows if W or Paramount is opened during CNY?

Thanks!

Raveboy
26-02-2019, 11:41 PM
paramount is purely ktv rooms or there is a pub area ?

rahkshi007
27-06-2019, 03:12 PM
The only one chance i manage to bring back the girl from TD is at Level Club KL. But very troublesome. Meet her first time, Total open 2 tower beer, tipped her around rm200, hang her rm100 flower. Hug Hug DFK in the club. Then i very drunk want go back hotel sleep. She stop me and ask me wait her finish work. When she finish work 4am, the club manager block her to follow me. I need go to her condo to pick her, then only can go my hotel. Next day sent her back, want to pay her but she reluctant to accept.

Yokosi
27-06-2019, 10:43 PM
The only one chance i manage to bring back the girl from TD is at Level Club KL. But very troublesome. Meet her first time, Total open 2 tower beer, tipped her around rm200, hang her rm100 flower. Hug Hug DFK in the club. Then i very drunk want go back hotel sleep. She stop me and ask me wait her finish work. When she finish work 4am, the club manager block her to follow me. I need go to her condo to pick her, then only can go my hotel. Next day sent her back, want to pay her but she reluctant to accept.

What you said in your FR.....absolutely correct.

Thai clubs......only to wash your eyes of the ladies.

You need to make her hit her target ( tequilas, flowers, crowns, ropes, etc ) for the night to get her.

Then, she need ok from her agent ( not the club manager ), to go out with u after work. The reason is that the agent gets a part of the money you threw at her ( in the form of tequilas, flowers, etc ). And that the agent requires control over the puyings. All agent do not want puyings to fly aeroplane from their control.

Sometimes, you need to pick her up at her dwelling so that you can drive her back.

You must have considerable time, be a regular, know and drink with the agent, spend liked crazy in the club in order to get a thai club puying.

ShittyAss
19-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Paramount, just cannt bring back or go somewhere else unless been there many times

There are so many Siam bu at paramount...
Deadly fierce sia..

Yokosi
19-09-2019, 02:42 PM
There are so many Siam bu at paramount...
Deadly fierce sia..

If you spending SGD converted to Ringgit, ok for you.

They only deadly fierce, at your money.

But nice to you so that u, a bit kong tiao, can empty your cash out for them.

And you, alone, will fuck spiders in your room.