PDA

View Full Version : budget massage and bonk from China MILF

peeny78
13-08-2007, 08:03 AM
was in gl yesterday afternoon to hv my wanton mee lunch, after the lunch just park my car in one of the car, and happened that this MILF knock my car window and quote 20/hr massage. she looked quite ok and can consider a well keep in shape MILF, and she mentioned that her massage skill is good, so wat else with that low damage massage, i just decided to go for it.

check in the hotel, and she just strip into half naked, and i was told to be fully naked so that the massage oil wont wet my clothes. i will say her skill is really good, and during the process, she just keep asking me to intro customer to her if she is good. about half way the massage, she asked if i want to try her juagen, and it will cost extra $10, and i say yes.

during the whole process, we TCSS a lot, and i asked her if she hv any other service, she said the full service will cost $70, consist of 1hr massage, juagen , bj and fj, totally 2 hr, room is not included

after the massage, she sit in btw my leg to give the juagen service which is quite ok, but not as good as those malay massager i tried before in mal. after playing with my small bro for a while, finally i unload on her hand, and she help me to clean up.

After the juagen, feel sleepy, and she just give me a good head massage while i was having a nap. after a while feel like the energy is back, and ask for the full service, the rest is quite standard, just one more thing to mention is she enjoy the bonking.

The whole session is 2hrs, service included oil body massage at least 1hr, juagen, head massage, bj and fj. and the damage is $70. i will say there are some other provice service with only 30 to 50 dollar, but her massage skill really worth to hv a try.

The rate as per following,

look : 6/10 (MILF)
Body : 7/10 (well keep in shape, but bood is small)
massage: 9/10 (prof level)
Juagen : 7/10 (Fair)
Bj : 8/10 (good sucking, very long, suck until i say stop then stop)
Fj : 7/10 (due to the over long bj, so i just try one position, but she was enjoying the bonking also)
Service : ok and flexible, u can ask for any combination btw her service
Damage:
Massage 1hr : $20
Juagen : add $10
full service : $70 (2hr)

Interested bro, please PM me for the number, this is my 1st time to give out the number, i will also answer the PM.

tibuoy1
13-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Als nice dat the lady can massage. Relaxes me after a stressful day ;)
PM-ed u for no.

Pestman
13-08-2007, 09:50 AM

Interested bro, please PM me for the number, this is my 1st time to give out the number, i will also answer the PM.

$70 for 2hrs...can try:p

Stone_Cold_77
13-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Bro,

can PM me her contact?

Anything.Goes
13-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Bro,

Can pm me her contact? Need a massage after working OT yesterday. Thanks.

jayhunter01
13-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Sound to be good deal, can PM me the contact?

ngmfr
13-08-2007, 03:05 PM
thnks bro peeny78 for the contact, just got back from GL but I havent call her yet coz I didnt get the no b4 I went down, had try another PRC at L14 but hell, hell ...hell, suck big time, wat a bad experience....thought can try find a good one to share to all bros here but fucking hell bad luck.....will try this MILF when my VM recharge. Damn!! pissed like shit.:mad:

high123
13-08-2007, 04:13 PM
can pm me the number thx....!!:)

lacoruna69
13-08-2007, 09:38 PM
wat a bad experience....thought can try find a good one to share to all bros here but fucking hell bad luck.....will try this MILF when my VM recharge. Damn!! pissed like shit.

Those L14 girls look good only. Service sucks big time.

murali
13-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Those L14 girls look good only. Service sucks big time.remembered the good old days when L14 had some of the best service gals at best prices too!!! :D

now become so bad.....most prob due to the OKTs there who control them :mad:

ForbiddenTribe
13-08-2007, 10:43 PM
had never try combo 2 in 1-solid massage with bonking
try at health centre all superficial massage damn boring
bro i had pm you liao

cheerz

loglion
13-08-2007, 10:43 PM
hi bro,
Can you PM me her contact.
Thanks.

alphanoobster
13-08-2007, 10:50 PM
hey bro i am interested in this gem. care to share the num?
Will post a FR once i tried her but that will be a month later as i will be going overseas for a bit

benny04sg
13-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Bro sorry to check ar... for example see already dun like just call for massage services will she give one black face when massage?:rolleyes:

panaracer
13-08-2007, 11:34 PM
hi bro, can share her contact? sure to try her n post fr.:)

peeny78
15-08-2007, 05:15 PM
FYI, i will only give out the number thru PM. and she will be leaving end of the month.

lifeisfun
15-08-2007, 07:30 PM
firstly thx the TS for sharing contact with me..
however , i called last evening but was told she was fully booked for the day , so did not manage to try her out...but i will try again soon..
thx again TS..

peeny78
15-08-2007, 08:00 PM
think that she must be too busy, i hv give out more than 60 contacts

Clit_LickeR
15-08-2007, 08:10 PM

Damage:

Bro, her bj is with caps or without caps? :D

Linkus
15-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi bro peeny78,

U got PM!

Thanks

peeny78
15-08-2007, 11:59 PM
normally i will ask for the bj with cap, so no idea if she can provide bj without cap, maybe bro can verify with her before try

Sonicfirepro
16-08-2007, 02:06 AM
Bro, your news come at a right time man... I wanted a massage very badly, can Pm me the contact? I hope she is not too tired after so many bros queue... hahaha... will try her ASAP man i do need this massage, was thinking where to go? thanks bro.

ast34
17-08-2007, 12:04 AM
bro can pm her contact to mi too,thanks:)

irjasy
17-08-2007, 12:34 PM
bro peeny. solid recomendation. tried her on wed. massage hard. but its the juagen tts fantastic. first time i had juagen,. my god...its juz so good! my pre cum was flowing out like water..she somemore teased me if i had shoot alredy. when finnally i shoot..felt like all the sperm in my body had been shot out. e rest of the day cannot stand liao. lol.. realli solid. looks n body wise,noting to shout bout. but if u wan solid massage n a great release of ur juice. go for it. oni 40 including the hotel. =)
sorry for such a short fr, gotta rush for work liao. rtf definitely if i in nid of massage n a cheap release. bro, up ur points when i back tonite or tmr afternoon k. cheers.

humsaplao
17-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks bro peeny for his contact.

My first FR....

Was feeling abit horny today despite being sick :p . Gave her a call and ask what time she is available. She told me anytime. Onz I told her that i will be there in Half an hr. Sped all the way to GL.. Book a room and call her..

5mins later, she arrive... My first impression... Hmmm not too bad.. gave her 6/10 for her look. She ask me to strip naked while she strip to her bra and panties and started her massage... Wow her massage is one of the best that i have so far got strength... after massaging a while she ask me to book her 2hrs for 40 which i agree. She ask whether i wan a bonk or not. i said no and ask for HJ instead. She nodded and proceed to her wonderful full body massage. kept tickling me during the massage and laugh when i twitch my body.
After 1hr plus she say she proceed to jua gen for me wah the feeling damn shoik sia.. her ever so gentle hand treated my cock like a king... In less then 10min i shot my load... Damn Shiok! She proceed to bath room and rub my back for me.

Overall:

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
HJ: 9/10 ( i like her stroking :D )

I left the hotel a sextisfied man. will RTF for a FJ once i recover.

PS: For all bro interested in her please contact her b4 28th this month. She told me she will be going back liao... So hurry!!

lacoruna69
18-08-2007, 08:51 PM
After last week of 'aeroplanes' incident, managed to hook up with this MILF by Bro peeny78.
Told her to meet outside the H81 so can fully utilised the 2 hrs.

First look, not my type. But I know her skills are in her massage.

This FR is going to be short as it's more of massage. She's very friendly and straight away get down to business. Arrange the pillow and took out one big bottle of massage oil. Her massage is really TOP Class. Really solid. No cutting of corners, every inch of my body were covered. Very generous use of massage oil. Ended up with a nice juagen. I'm amazed she managed to make my didi so long and hard!
Almost 1hr 30 mins. Too bad she had to rush off to another appointment.

There are a lot of ppl booking her. A lot of calls and SMSes during the session. But she will continue to massage you with one hand as she answered the call.

P.S. I got some misunderstanding with the service. Initially, I booked her for 2 hours with full course $70. She even agreed to strip naked for the massage. I thought it is Juagen and FJ for $70. (2 shots). But she told me it is either one. So I opted for JG. She obliged but can see she's a bit disappointed as she had already started teasing for FJ. But, she's honest type and told me to pay only $50. Felt a little bad myself.

Great value for the Massage + Juagen (with release) at $50.
Start off a small light shower before massage and end with thorough wash after that. She didn't have time for the last washing up. But, she still try to shower me a little. I tell her to go off first as can see she's in a rush and I felt it is good service.
I spent almost 15 mins washing off the oil, hehehe. But, damn, felt really refreshed and power after her session. Wanted to get another girl for action but quite late liao. So went home and sleep very peacefully.

Total Damage : $50 + $20 (room)

Verdict : Must really asked her to come back to SG again.

high123
19-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Any bro can share her contact thanks...
PM me thanks alot

ngmfr
19-08-2007, 09:22 AM
any more FRs?

seems like nobody try her full package yet wor.....hm.......let me try my luck today :cool: hope she will be available lah.

Foxtrot
19-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Thank you to bro peeny78 for the contacts.
I had her for 2 hrs today and have to say I enjoyed it.
Didn't take full package, only JuaGen for me as I'm damned tired.
She had a likeable face (for me) even though you can see her age on her face, but should be a babe during her teens.

Face: 6.5 (Not too bad for MILF)
Body: 6 (Got Small Tummy hanging out, otherwise quite good)
Boobs: A+ (Not suitable for boobs lover)
Massage: 8.5 (One of the better ones in FL, lots of oil used so bro who didn't like oily massage, do let her know)
JuaGen: 7 (Dun think it's real JG, but she spent ample time and make me feel good, but I'll call it HJ)
HJ: 8.5 (Fantastic, really build up before letting me explode. :D )

RTF: yeah, Massage and JG...full course see how.
Cost: 50 + 10 (Tips) + 20(Hotel)

Cheers!

suckerll
19-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Thank you to bro peeny78 for the contacts.
I had her for 2 hrs today and have to say I enjoyed it.
Didn't take full package, only JuaGen for me as I'm damned tired.
She had a likeable face (for me) even though you can see her age on her face, but should be a babe during her teens.

RTF: yeah, Massage and JG...full course see how.
Cost: 50 + 10 (Tips) + 20(Hotel)u were lucky enuff to get her to massage u....as for myself, i smsed her and she told me she would wait for me but when i got to see 'her' it was someone else..... :mad:

she swapped someone over....well since the substitute said her massage skills was good then gave a try....overall not bad, gal also had good attitude, said must do fj to earn her keeps, dun want to short-change me even though i wanted to pay her the full amount without the fj....till i manage to try her skills :rolleyes:

Foxtrot
19-08-2007, 11:46 PM
u were lucky enuff to get her to massage u....as for myself, i smsed her and she told me she would wait for me but when i got to see 'her' it was someone else..... :mad:

she swapped someone over....well since the substitute said her massage skills was good then gave a try....overall not bad, gal also had good attitude, said must do fj to earn her keeps, dun want to short-change me even though i wanted to pay her the full amount without the fj....till i manage to try her skills :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that bro, you should try to see if you can get another slot from her...maybe book her one day before helps

Anyway I heard she's leaving by 28th of this month, so 27th would be her last day.

lifeisfun
20-08-2007, 12:36 AM
thx the TS again for the contact
managed to arrange a massage / juagen session in the night..

looks : 5.5..her tummy err.. outstanding......
massage : 7.8 one of the better one out there
juagen : 7 ..its a extended hj..maybe cos she had other customer in Q
her atitude was quite good and she really concentrated on her massage..can her hear heavy breathing cos she really used strength
overall the whole session was good except for some inconsiderate people keep on calling her to do unncessary enquiries .

thx again TS for sharing the contact

icemandic
20-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Must Try

Can PM contact?

Thanks

ngmfr
20-08-2007, 07:09 AM
u were lucky enuff to get her to massage u....as for myself, i smsed her and she told me she would wait for me but when i got to see 'her' it was someone else..... :mad:

Sorry senior, it was me who had booked her first, she mistakenly thought that you were me but when I met her, I told her I didnt sms her, I called her twice only.

My short FR on this MILF below.

Thank you TS for the number.

Called her from my home area (I stay in Jurong) and booked her for a slot for 2 hrs session, took MRT travel down took me abt 1hr, just nice timing, called her again to arrange for meeting place and hotel. Well, here is the confusion, she also received a sms from senior that he will arrive in 5mins but I already there, she said "chan le, gau zuo le". Then she started to sms senior again, u know smsing in Chinese quite "ma faan" de lah. Book a room, went up straight while she is following and kept smsing. She eventually arranged her friend to senior bro suckerll.

Once in the room, everything SOP, started the massage, consider once of the good one but still not the best I ever tried. Her juagen skill........I would say it's not a juagen but instead it's short of tickish method trying to make you arrosed and opt for FJ. If you ever tried the minah Sherry's famous manhood massage, this chinese MILF lose big time.

look : 6/10 (MILF@35yrs)
Body : 5/10 (small boobs with tummy)
massage: 8/10 (prof level)
Juagen : 5/10 (average, its more to HJ)
Bj : 6/10 (not long as I stopped her coz I already abt to shoot)
Fj : 7/10
Service : flexible, u can ask for any combination btw her service
Damage: $70 (2hr full srv)

duke
20-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks Thread starter for the contact...

Finally managed to get a slot on Sunday after failing to secure a slot on Friday and Saturday.
Arrange to meet her at the hotel lobby before deciding whether to take the 1 hour package or 2 hrs full package (have to check out her looks 1st). When she arrived decided to go for the 2 hrs. (Looks ok) When in the room undressed and went for a nice shower... she really can give you a good rub down on the toilet.
Then proceeded to the room as she laid the pillow and started on her wonderful oil massage. Really hard and very relaxing on the muscles. After massaging for almost and hour on my back (especially like the part where she runs her fingernails along the buttocks and legs... very erotic for me...though she said that some customers complained that it was ticklish) she asked to flip over and started the massage on the front while massaging the Thigh.. she would "accidentally brush your dick which usually cause a hard on. She also likes to run her fingers on my nipples to get it all erected. Anyway she positions her self for the "JUA GEN" and started massaging my balls and shaft which is very nice and almost made me blow..... After that I received a fantastic BJ w/cap.... not sure if it was because of the "Jua Gen" but my dick was very responsive to her BJ. Sensing that I may ejecuate any time she climb on top and slide her pussy down my dick (was a bit dissapointed when she applied oil to the condom... she said I was too thick and may not go in easily) anyway with the oil I was able to slip in.... she was surprising tight for a mother of 1 child. Anyway she started rocking but I can sense that she is having problem rocking so I suggest switching position. So laid her down and started screwing her increasing my tempo.... brought her legs on my shoulder to increase penetration ...and she started saying " Wo si le... Wo si le" let go of her legs and she hook them around my back and grab me tight say "Wo shou bu liao le"... dunno whether she is shoik or I'm too heavy and suffocating her anyway felt her pussy clamp down on me and I surrendered my sperm to her. Help me to wash up ..Paid her and let her go ( her H/P ranged 6-7 times during the session)....

Total damage:

$70 + $20(hotel) + CD (BYO condoms, she dun carry them)
and yes she is leaving in 7 days time.

lglg666
20-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Yeah...bro, I too kena "aero-planed" twice in a row last week. Rush all the way from home then when reached there. Got sms from her to say "sorry" she was with client......just to wait for the next slot, there is 2hrs.

But frankly....I don't get angry with her both times, becoz I do understand their situation. Better to have client in hand then waiting around. :rolleyes:

To us....:confused: , so called up bro....and "la kopi" or go hunting for others MILF lor.

Recent score :
Fenni - PRC ( lobang fr Bro Cu )
Lulu - PRC ( lobang fr Bro Cu/NewNew)
Venessa - ( BonnieSan )
Nicoline - ( Slimflix )
Camila - ( OKT )
Stacy - ( The Mask )

Linkus
20-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Thanks to bro peeny78 for sharing the contact with me.

Arrived at the hotel, booked a room and then messaged her the room no.
LH turns up in less than 5 mins.
Her lodging place is just on the next street.

She started the massage with her body clad in a cute combination of red bra and panties.
The massage was considered good and many times better than some I have tried before.
Halfway through the massage she asked me whether I would like to go for JG only or FC.
I deliberately took some time to answer her which made her ponders, finally selected FC which she returned with a sweet smile.
The solid and accomodating massage lasted for about an hour.

Afterwhich, she asked me to go for a bath.
She will bath you with soap especially on those sensitive areas of your body.
Then we dried ourselves and hop back to bed.
I lied facing upwards and she proceeded with her JG which I find it is just another kind of massage to your didi.
After spending slightly more than 5 mins, I asked her to lie down and it was my turn to service her.
I gave her a cat bath from her ear lobes down to her boobs, at the same time my fingers were busy with her pussy.
Until she says she could not tahan, she then cap my didi and perform BJ.
She applied some licking, with mouth motion which was deepthroat but suction lacks power.

We then continued with FJ applying the missionary position.
Could feel that her pussy was wet and she started moaning with some intermitten screams.
Anyway, finished my rounds till dry and we both hugged each other while lying on bed.
We uncuddled ourselves and she stay lying on the bed saying she is very tired.
Told her to rest for a while before we both finished off with a final bath together.

Before we parted, she asked me to call her again before she leaves Singapore on 28th Aug 2007.
She will be back probably after three months later.

Overall, my personal opinion is a worthy and nice session well spent with this MILF.
Not forgetting to mention, her attitude is good and no signs of rushing.

Damage : $70 + $10 tips + $20 room.

peeny78
21-08-2007, 10:48 AM
was back to my hometown for past few days, and just reach sg this morning and found that i hv about 30+ pm tp reply, sorry for the late reply, i will try to finish it by tonite.

there is a problem here that, i might also want to RTF this MILF b4 she leave, but seem like i hv given out, and still need to give out the contact to alot of bro, think that i might not able to get a slot too, hahahaha

anyway, i was here for more than 1 year, and alot of bro share the contact with me even i was a newbie, so just dun worry, i will keep the spirit of sharing and give the contact as much as i can, enjoy the service lo.

icao
21-08-2007, 11:26 AM
hi bro

care to share your contact?

yojimbo
21-08-2007, 10:57 PM
bro peeny78..... thanks for the spirit of sharing!

=)

benjamin00000
22-08-2007, 08:52 PM
bro peeny78,

PMed you already. Can share the number? Thanks

Linkus
22-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Dear bros,

Please PM to the thread starter for contact instead of directing PM to me.

Thank you for your understanding.

mewaiting4utoo
23-08-2007, 01:32 PM
1st of all have to thanks bro peeny78 for yhe contact. this is going to be a short FR from me as i rushing for a meeting. her massage is gd, bbbj is 7/10 and have a very wet pussy if u know how to make her cum. sha is not a time watcher and will try to serve u untill u r satisfy. overall i gave her 8.5/ 10 for her total services.

btw to all bro she is going back on the 28 of this month and will be back only maybe at the end of the year. if u all want to try her beteer book her fast.

cheers and happy bonking to all bro.

aturbo
23-08-2007, 03:30 PM
First of all thanks to Bro Peeny78 for the contact.

Tried LH last evening and sorry to the bro that tried to book her at the same time, guess I was way bit faster. Thousand apologies, had to make you wait for 2 hrs.

Checked into hotel as usual and called her to tell her the room number and within 5 mins she was at my front door. Let her in and we chit chat for a while, apparently she mentioned about the forum which i was surprised :eek: guess some bro told her about it. Did not probe further and just told I was intro-ed by frens's fren instead. Well, she is not new to our shores, 3rd time she is here and her 3 months almost up hence going back to Fuzhou on the 28th Aug.

Took my shower alone while she strip naked and prepared her massage essentials. Told me to lie face down as she starts from the back. Overall good massage all round with ample strength for the next 45 mins. Attention to ALL BROS, please ask her to go slow with the massage and apply less strength.....woke up this morning with huge patches of red bruises on both sides of my shoulder blades so be warned lest the OC questions you.

After all was done proceeded to the FJ which she caps me and gave me a 5 min BJ. Came on top and rode me cowgal for about 10 mins and we switch position after she told me she was tired already. Switched to missionary and bonked the hell out of her. She is the bak bak type so really alot of piak piak sound :D After I shot all my pent up soldiers, she cleaned me up and headed to the shower while I rested to catch my breath. Went to take a shower and she gave me a back wash to clean all the baby oil off. After the shower, paid her and ask her to leave first least the next bro would be waiting for too long.

Other Details:

Name: Lian Hua
Origin: PRC Fuzhou
Looks: 5/10 (MILF)
Boobs: B- (not for boobs lovers, eraser type nipples)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Consider very good for PRC Std)
BJ: 5/10 (Short, not much suction)
FJ: 5/10 (Ok for MILF but not really my cup of tea, scar at her tummy area which turns me off. Sorry for being too frank here, just wanna give a honest FR for the benefit of all SB bros here)
RTF: Only for massage if have the time
Damage: $70 + $10 tips + $20 room (CD bring your own)

3 Cheers to Bro Peeny78 for sharing!

dettol00
23-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Hi,

was told by LH to go to a hotel in L17. She said the hotel name in Chinese but my Chinese is so lousy that I don't know which hotel is it. Can any kind bro here PM me the English name of the hotel.

dettol00
24-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks to TS, managed to booked LH at 10am. My type of MILF. She was wearing her cute red bra & panties with a pig picture :D

Booked full service. First time having a massage & bonking with a PRC. Juagen is nothing to shout about, just like most bro here said "massage on the dick". Very hardworking on her massage because can hear her heavy breathing occasionally. Nipples are like eraser. One thing I dislike is no sound when bonking. Maybe I'm lousy lor.

She told that she will be going back this month end. Told her to contact me once she is back in S'pore. In the mean time, she introduce a friend of hers who is working in a massage parlour to me. She said her friend is told to charge the same rate as hers & not the rates in the parlour which is quite expensive.

Name : Lian Hua
Origin : was told from Guangzhou :confused:
Look : 7.5/10 ( I like MILF )
Massage : 8/10 (First time getting a massage )
Boobs : Small with eraser nipples
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 5/10 (took of my spec so never see the scar )

Thanks to Bro Peeny78. You have a PM.

Masix
24-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi,

Thanks to bro (threadstarter, who else) for this gem.

Pretty much like what's said in the forum, she is very good in her massage and uses lots of strength (but do beware of red marks after the massage), and she times it so well that the whole session finishes when the reminder call comes. She takes her time during the juagen and allows you to roam while she massages you. That's why when she turns me over, she commented that my di-di "liu kou shui"... ;)

When I was walking out of my room, can hear another bro knobbing a PRC at room 215 H81 L15. How I know? You can hear such loud screams and "hao shuang"...so loud that the lady cleaning the rooms was rather embarrassed when pushing her clean kart along the corridor :p Good for u!

Overall, I like this session and will return again next week before she goes back!

VALUE FOR MONEY!

phantomX
24-08-2007, 10:36 PM
was in gl yesterday afternoon to hv my wanton mee lunch, after the lunch just park my car in one of the car, and happened that this MILF knock my car window and quote 20/hr massage. she looked quite ok and can consider a well keep in shape MILF, and she mentioned that her massage skill is good, so wat else with that low damage massage, i just decided to go for it.

check in the hotel, and she just strip into half naked, and i was told to be fully naked so that the massage oil wont wet my clothes. i will say her skill is really good, and during the process, she just keep asking me to intro customer to her if she is good. about half way the massage, she asked if i want to try her juagen, and it will cost extra $10, and i say yes.

during the whole process, we TCSS a lot, and i asked her if she hv any other service, she said the full service will cost $70, consist of 1hr massage, juagen , bj and fj, totally 2 hr, room is not included

after the massage, she sit in btw my leg to give the juagen service which is quite ok, but not as good as those malay massager i tried before in mal. after playing with my small bro for a while, finally i unload on her hand, and she help me to clean up.

After the juagen, feel sleepy, and she just give me a good head massage while i was having a nap. after a while feel like the energy is back, and ask for the full service, the rest is quite standard, just one more thing to mention is she enjoy the bonking.

The whole session is 2hrs, service included oil body massage at least 1hr, juagen, head massage, bj and fj. and the damage is $70. i will say there are some other provice service with only 30 to 50 dollar, but her massage skill really worth to hv a try.

look : 6/10 (MILF)
Body : 7/10 (well keep in shape, but bood is small)
massage: 9/10 (prof level)
Juagen : 7/10 (Fair)
Fj : 7/10 (due to the over long bj, so i just try one position, but she was enjoying the bonking also)
Service : ok and flexible, u can ask for any combination btw her service
Damage:

Hmm...souds like a good deal! Can I hv her contact please. Thanks bro

suckerll
27-08-2007, 07:30 PM
seems like biz is bad for her or what....today got a sms from her saying she leaving tomorrow, ask me to go down n patronise her....too bad last time kenna aeroplane by her now not willing to take risk....maybe will try when she is back again in 3 mths time :p

Linkus
27-08-2007, 11:05 PM
In my last session with LH, she asked me to call her for one final round before she leaves for home.

So at noon today, I sms LH for an evening session knowing that she is leaving tomorrow.
Immediately she replied that she has already an appointment at that particular time.

Then towards the evening time, she sms me again and asked me to meet her at 7 pm.
However, told her that I have already made other appointment and can only meet her the next time.

Well, seems like the next session will be 3 months from tomorrow, that is, if she ever comes back to our home ground.

kuku_son
29-08-2007, 01:24 AM
Tis is my second FR hope u all enjoy le can up mi some points....ty alot...

To start the ball rolling....... Got 2 thing Must announced........

1st of all i will like to ty Penny78 Bros for trusting mi and allow me to haf the contact of LH..... 2nd of all i will like to say sry to Linkus tat the evening session was booked by mi :D (paiseh)....... Coz in the morning i oreadi sms around 10am to book her liao.....

I book her around 430pm n she told to go Lor17 to book a room at BS hotel....
At office looking at the watch 410pm liao...HOR SEH liao la can go off liao hoho.....TMD wth suddenly boss call mi say haf something to tell mi.........
ZZzzz sianz 1/2 bobian haf to trap at office.............. Siao liao hp msg always ring.... "told mi when will i b reaching and dun put her aeroplane hor"....i reply her will be reaching GL abt 530pm due to some delay....
Luky the toopid tok last abt 25mins hurry up leave my office....

Haha at last reach Lor17 wah saw alot of happening at lor17 got 7month "Ge Tai" going on......Quick quick go look for BS hotel n book a hotel le......... Wah kao oreadi 540pm liao.....

Finally at last book tio a room le ten i immediately call her n tell her my room no. Abt 5mins someone knock the door.... i saw LH (not a beri chio gal abt average oni) so i let her in..... ten she still complaining mi tat she tot i gonna pull her aeroplane le.... i say no la traffic jam n hard to find space to park my car....... So she opt mi "u wan full service ma??" i say ok lor.......she told to tek off my cloth at the same she oso start to tek off her cloth....Wow wear a full set red bra n panties leh.... Wow look quite sexy sia.... Ten i began to lie on the bed wif my boxer left on my body ten she laugh n say "tek off yr boxer la" ten i reply ok lor i tot nid 2 wear ma....

She use Johnson Baby lotion oil instead of those HC used de normal oil.... i feel like the baby oil is not tat oily so i am quit satify....I feel her massage is quite good n can compare to those "Zheng zhong" massage.....can feel the comfortable from her massage somemore no rush slow massage every point of my body not like those HC 1hr oni 45min is massage n can feel it is quite rush.....So i feel her massage is beri gd (fr my neck to my leg)......She told mi tat she is my last customer after tat she haf to leave sg le.... Wah i was shocked ask her y? she told mi she came here as a tourist so oni valid for 3 months so bobian haf to go back to chian ten after abt 3months ten can come to sg again......But she say she surely be b after 3 months...ten she oso tell mi to help her to remind those samster (who had book her b4) must remember to support her after she return.....

After 1hr of full body massage (including front body n leg massage oso)
she oso help mi to JUA GEN..... all i can say the JUA GEN is very comfortable n skiok for yr didi..... Really can feel the massage on yr groin n yr ball wif yr didi......She rub some point of yr groin which i feel beri relax n she oso help u to massage yr ball by slowly rotate n wif some stroking on the ball...... ten the didi part is she try a mini massage on yr didi body n some massage on yr turtle head....... So overall the JUA GEN is good as compare to those fake JUA GEN on some hc ===> mainly on some funny rubbing wif hj finishing...
(Somemore HC charge much more xpensive lor).. so the whole JUA GEN process last abt 20mins......

After the massage she tell mi to take a bath wif her....Wah so man.....LoLz
During the bath, she help mi to soap my body...after the wash she help mi to wipe clean my body n tell mi to wait her on the bed.........

So she start to lick my nipple n slowly dwn to my didi...... ten i opt for 69 ten she laugh n say "Wah u like to play tis kind" So she cap mi n start to bj on a 69 during at tat time i try to rotate her clint ten i began to heard her moaning getting louder n louder suddenly she stop the bj n told mi she beri had to concentrate on the bj if i kip on rubbing her clint so bobian she turn b n to the normal position n do bj 4 mi...... after the bj she told mi tat my didi was the biggest she seem on 2nd time fr all the client....(ten i reply really meh.....or u just wanna to mek mi happen oni si ma.....)she laugh n start to ride mi on a cowboy position... Wah lao i feel scared coz the way she moan is feaking louder till i can feel outside pple oso can heard us.......after 5 mins was opt to change to doggie style..... Really cannot tahan her loud moaning so was worri thru out whole doggie.....She told she cannot tahan le...(Wo shou bu liao le)...So i change to missionary and bonk her wif my maximum pace(....po...po...po...po...)can c her closing her eye enjoying n like realli cannot tanhan liao so at the time i oso try to rub her clint again c can mek her cum alot....wah finally my didi cannot tahan le burst off the white fantasy..... tan i notice she oso cum as i notice her whole was shrink (like a death cockroach).....ten i notice on tat time i cant pull my didi out as i feel like her muscle had trap my didi head.... i was scared at tat time but after a little while i finally can pull out....(heng i was beri worry at tat time)... She help mi to clean up my didi with tissue paper......

Suddenly telephone ring n was told by the recp. my time is up....Wah lao so fast sia bobian haf to change up quick to check the room liao....After i paid her $70 she told mi she haf 1 friend oso doing the same kind of service as her and oso charge the same price but oni can book her before 12pm or after 12am midnite...... She left mi the contact number n ask mi to support her friend..... So overall i can say the massage is beri gd got str n the JUA GEN oso beri comfortable n skiok.... the bonking mek mi worri 2 time as she moaning too loud and when she cum tat time i cant pull my didi out.....So overall the 2hrs session are full used n all i can say i beri worth it ......
Cheers for penny78 to haf such a good lOR BUNG.......

Linkus
30-08-2007, 11:46 PM
2nd of all i will like to say sry to Linkus tat the evening session was booked by mi :D (paiseh)....... Coz in the morning i oreadi sms around 10am to book her liao.....

Hi bro kuku_son,

No problem lah!

I was supposed to sms her on Monday morning at 9am.
However was busy with some office tasks then somehow forgotten about it.
By the time I remember, it was 12 noon.

I tried my luck and sms her, unfortunately she replied that someone has alreay booked her for the time which I have requested.
Well, no chance to have a last round with her before she leaves our home ground.

Anyway, reading your FR, I believe you should have a wonderful session with her.

Cheers!

Alfresco
04-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Firstly thanks to Bro peeny78 for the contact of this Lotus. Didn't know that she has already left.

This is a belated FR on her, so sorry about it. Arranged with the appointment @ Something Star Hotel, her look was quite ordinary, but she was very polite thru' out, and very professional during the massage session, after one hour of solid massage by her, she started to tease my little bro. I told her I just wanna opt for the Hand Job only, she politely obliged and started to work on my balls first, followed by my little brother. The experience was quite amazing to me, for the first time. After the session, paid her, and left happily. ;)

travellertales
06-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi Bro, please let me have her number. Much appreciated

Traveller Tales

Linkus
06-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Hi Bro, please let me have her number. Much appreciated

Traveller Tales

Hi bro,

She has already gone home.
Most probably will return in 3 months time.

Good day.

Foxtrot
21-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Lian Hua called me 2 weeks ago saying she's back...but I lose her new number...any bro here can share her new number again to me? Thanks!!

toyo99
15-07-2008, 11:56 PM
can i hv her contact. thks

IRIDIUM_R
22-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi cld pm her no?

IRIDIUM_R
22-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi cld pm her no?

VLVL
23-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Contact pls

longjohn08
13-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Bro. can I have her contact please. Thanks a million.

kuku_son
21-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Hello all bro Xiao hong is back on her services.................

jasdin
26-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Hi Bro,

hope to try her these few days. Can pm me her contacts?

Thanks

jamestanned
05-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Can.pm her contact?