PDA

View Full Version : 4 yrs relationship... NO SEX

tweakmax2
05-10-2002, 09:48 AM
been together wif my gf for 4 yrs... initially she allow petting and fingering..but now she doesnt.
i feel very sad....i can still feel she love me... but how come she dun allow sex?

dicky
05-10-2002, 10:24 AM
sad to say, love u dun means must engaged in petting or sex activities..
maybe she's just want to consume that after marriage....

if u really love and respect her, dun rush her..:)

pat888
05-10-2002, 11:35 AM
as 4 the mean time,chances r u r on the way to GL/DESKER to unload right bro?????????hahaaaaaaa:D

tweakmax2
05-10-2002, 11:43 AM
thinking of any pills to make my gf horny

Riquelme
05-10-2002, 01:23 PM
got such pills that works meh? during army days we used to buy a few bottles of spanish flies and drop them into the long island tea and give them to some gers at zouk....but no effect leh...the gers still went supper with us and go home after that....NO EFFECT!!

muddykid
06-10-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by tweakmax2
thinking of any pills to make my gf horny

What for by giving her pills? If later she found out what you do, you might lose her. Think thrice, just wanna to jerk your sperm out of your head, is it worht it? Give your gf some respect lah.

For goodness sake, if u cannot tahan, go and use sotong and jerk yourself!

etegration
06-10-2002, 06:06 PM
4 yrs no sex and now don't allow petting??

most prob i think she's finding the relationship dull and boring...

try to do some intimate things and then slowly lor..

if not, maybe she like anal?

justl00king
07-10-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by etegration

if not, maybe she like anal? you everyday think of anal only:p ;)

ice_girl82
07-10-2002, 11:19 AM
ya lor..some of my female frd... they realli low sex drive..... wat to do???

etegration
07-10-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by justl00king
you everyday think of anal only:p ;)

cannot meh? :P

hotterdog
07-10-2002, 01:37 PM
been together wif my gf for 4 yrs... initially she allow petting and fingering..but now she doesnt.
i feel very sad....i can still feel she love me... but how come she dun allow sex?

If I were u, I would have a heart to heart talk with her. If tat dun work, dump her. NO offence, but I think u'll suffer in the long run. Love without sex simply cannot make it, while sex without love is still possible.

cheechee
08-10-2002, 12:50 PM
Wow... 4 years? Damn long ler....

Maybe u wanna try to work it out with her? just maybe arrange for some "romantic" session that she will like and do something that make her feel touched. Then straight after the moves slow slow kiss her, pretend to promise her this time will be the same as the usual petting.
Then try all kinds of ways to make her feel aroused->well, i went thru a lot of experiment to find out my gf weakness spot - nipples. Just pretend tht u r not going into intercourse, kiss and lick her and pray hard that you get her weakness spot, then when she breathing hard and fast, continue, dun stop.

Then when u feel that she really cannot tahan liao, asked her softly in her ears if she wants to or not...

Then bingo!!!!!!

Juz my 2 cents tots....;)

cheechee
08-10-2002, 12:54 PM
something to add-> do it slowly and smoothly.

If u straight straight ask her "can we have sex", most probably answer is "no". Try to create the environment, do something "romantic"(we guys might not able to understand and agree to this term, but one of my normal girl fren once told me that this means sky and heaven for gals).

All the best... :D

P.S Btw, she aint a devoted catholic rite? If it is religious matter, then think not much u can do. unless u get married soon.. :o

PrinceD@rkness
08-10-2002, 02:06 PM
knn, so laychea. juz make her drunk:D

Cuntalk
08-10-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by ice_girl82
ya lor..some of my female frd... they realli low sex drive..... wat to do???

jus do it!:D

Riquelme
08-10-2002, 11:38 PM

hey brudder like wat bro cheechee said, create a romatic atmosphere, then start with some light kiss, slowly slow frenching, kiss the side of the neck cos its gers sensitive spot, then hands massaging her inner thighs and massage the side of the breast but dun squeeze them yet...juz go around the breast touch touch and arouse her interest.....lick in the ears and whisper "i love u" to her....hehehee.....works wif all my gfs, ex and flings ...dunno bout urs

easyeasy
09-10-2002, 04:31 PM
talk to her, maybe she is not sure if you are the man for her or she fear sex or she is still waiting.....

CumExplorer
12-10-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by cheechee
something to add-> do it slowly and smoothly.

If u straight straight ask her "can we have sex", most probably answer is "no". Try to create the environment, do something "romantic"(we guys might not able to understand and agree to this term, but one of my normal girl fren once told me that this means sky and heaven for gals).

All the best...

P.S Btw, she aint a devoted catholic rite? If it is religious matter, then think not much u can do. unless u get married soon.. :o

Do it druring travel to some other place lor, not in here SG, :D

FatSpider
13-10-2002, 11:18 AM
@@

ice_girl82
13-10-2002, 04:37 PM
police so...... my ex also police.... he f mi like hell too... but still break

sxzx4u
14-10-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by ice_girl82
police so...... my ex also police.... he f mi like hell too... but still break

So u enjoy "f u like hell" or wat?

nowaday the lady so difficult to please

:D

Cuntalk
14-10-2002, 09:02 PM
think she will be easily please if u can f her to heaven...:D

tanmikel
14-10-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by dicky
sad to say, love u dun means must engaged in petting or sex activities..
maybe she's just want to consume that after marriage....

if u really love and respect her, dun rush her..:)

if she loves hime , she'd do it

dionysusex
22-10-2002, 04:07 AM
I think girls will generally allow you to touch and kiss (ie. petting) even though they may not want sex. But 4 years and progressively more restrictive from petting to no petting at all means some serious problems!

I see it as either one of two possibilities:

1. Religious Beliefs (as some bro here also mentioned)
If she can start with petting and then does not allow it altogether, I think that she must be one of the few who still regard sex nad/or physical contact as sinful and dirty. Someone must also be telling her that physical intimacy is only for after marriage.

2. You are doing something VERY WRONG
In our zest to try and offer good advice, I realised that few mentioned that you might be actually hurting her by doing things to her that she doesn't like. She might have allowed you to do it previously due to her feelings for you but as time goes by... ...

Do what the brothers suggest. Go about it slowly and gently. We all want our first time to be painless if not exactly memorable. Most importantly, respect her wishes and never resort to drugs or alcohol.

Just my two cents worth

LeeYokeYuen
26-10-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by dionysusex
I think girls will generally allow you to touch and kiss (ie. petting) even though they may not want sex. But 4 years and progressively more restrictive from petting to no petting at all means some serious problems!

I see it as either one of two possibilities:

1. Religious Beliefs (as some bro here also mentioned)
If she can start with petting and then does not allow it altogether, I think that she must be one of the few who still regard sex nad/or physical contact as sinful and dirty. Someone must also be telling her that physical intimacy is only for after marriage.

2. You are doing something VERY WRONG
In our zest to try and offer good advice, I realised that few mentioned that you might be actually hurting her by doing things to her that she doesn't like. She might have allowed you to do it previously due to her feelings for you but as time goes by... ...

Do what the brothers suggest. Go about it slowly and gently. We all want our first time to be painless if not exactly memorable. Most importantly, respect her wishes and never resort to drugs or alcohol.

Just my two cents worth

Good points..

opticum
30-10-2002, 10:41 PM
ha, it's the F* asian chinese culture at work. Look at the white chicks, shagging like hell everyday.

recce80
12-11-2002, 09:35 AM
Maybe she got a D***
(Its the Crying game )

cumming
12-11-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by opticum
ha, it's the F* asian chinese culture at work. Look at the white chicks, shagging like hell everyday.

thats y white chicks not in demand now..easily get free..dun like :o

joker85
17-11-2002, 02:54 PM
some girls need to haf respect maybe she wanna save herself until marriage and that meas u haf found urself a pure girl *cheers

Tomb
18-11-2002, 01:38 AM
is it because most of the times, there are alot of pple in ur hse or her hse??
she reject u straight away or when u try to push for more???
Bring her for a holiday..
Let her feel more relaxed... a place where privacy is guranteed...

joker85
19-11-2002, 01:14 PM
dun force..

plusguy
25-11-2002, 01:26 AM
O B GOOD!

Best she leaves u. U loser! Shame on men.

I really pity the gf. Those who are in the other forums where this piece of trash frequents will know what kind of shit he is.

gcgc
25-11-2002, 11:13 AM
The main reasons why gal does not want to have sex are:
1. she is afraid of getting pregnant
2. she had a very bad experience, maybe rape or kena
hurt like sore pussy etc
3. she is seeing another guy

Find out the reason, if it is number 1, then use a condom.

Sometime, she just need some reassurance, like promising
to marry her if she is pregnant, etc.

If you not serious about her, the my advice is forget it.
Whatever you do, by hook or by crook, DON'T FORCE.

axedia
01-12-2002, 10:52 PM

Ask her wats her sexual fantasy??? feel like being raped?? romatic sex at beach?? since you be together for so long dun feel embrassed to ask.

Get her fact right b4 going for "home run"

ice_girl82
02-12-2002, 04:35 PM
try to finger her 1st.... play with her g spot... personally i cant resist G spot...sure lead to intercourse wan