PDA

View Full Version : H14 R5 Bao Er

Da Sha
19-08-2007, 03:09 AM
Happen to hv off today, decided to go down see see look look. Saw a lao chio. Went up ask her how much she say $30. Dunno how to write FR so hope Bro's here don't mind :p Everything SOP. But I like the feeling when cum. She still rubbing on me when i cum. Very gd feeling. Before I approch her she did'nt smile so i ask her y most of the girl don't smile always pull a long face till I go in then she started to talk she say room mate will say they chio customer, they don't like.

Mercyoyp
22-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Hi bro,

Does she provide BBBJ, AR etc?:)

ChocolateSG
30-08-2007, 08:30 AM
got CIM bor?

latka
30-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Wah Da Sha, u got a good catch there. I must say that she got GF feeling. Had her once b4. In between she will call u darling. Got the `teh` feeling.

mysterical
31-08-2007, 08:05 AM
seems like worth a try

Da Sha
18-09-2007, 08:16 AM
got CIM bor?

Boh Lei :(

Da Sha
18-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Hi bro,

Does she provide BBBJ, AR etc?:)

BBBJ yes but AR??? Si Mi Lai Eh?

Da Sha
18-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Wah Da Sha, u got a good catch there. I must say that she got GF feeling. Had her once b4. In between she will call u darling. Got the `teh` feeling.

Da Sha
18-09-2007, 08:19 AM
seems like worth a try

Yes Bro, Worth it a try :)

Mercyoyp
19-09-2007, 08:37 AM
BBBJ yes but AR??? Si Mi Lai Eh?

Hi,

AR = Ass Rimming

nobodyliao
19-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Nice report.

Make me gian gian to go down also!

:)

Ranekool
26-09-2007, 01:57 AM
i went down to take a walk recently to see this bao er but not very familiar with the place. got quite lost in the end :o

woodringman
27-09-2007, 12:33 PM
i went down to take a walk recently to see this bao er but not very familiar with the place. got quite lost in the end :oErrr...you got lost trying to find Petain or you got lost walking around in Petain??:D

tlctan
27-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Hi All,

Have tried her services a few times oredi. my experiences are that she allows her regular to finger her and boy! let me share you with guys that her pussy contractions when she cums is solid ah :D and after tat, she will ride the life outa of U!!! but the downside is that I still haven't convienced her to do bbbj yet. bros beware, she is not good to look at but her services are quite good when u get her high!!:p

sing-a-poo
01-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Short FR on this WL H14 R5

Looks: late 30's
Body: 6/10
Boobs: between A or B
BJ: 6/10 with slurping and moaning sound effect
FJ: 6/10 quite accomodating with stereo moaning (rather fake)
CIM: No
Damage: 30
RTF: Maybe, but would like to try others first

sheldon
05-10-2007, 03:18 AM
took this milf before and yes, her moanings is most memorable to me. other than that, $30 for a bonk with her is ok la

chong82
01-02-2008, 08:16 PM
saw her b4, quite pretty, but too many ppl around, pai seh to ask :)

RunNGun
02-02-2008, 02:35 AM
saw her b4, quite pretty, but too many ppl around, pai seh to ask :)

Bro , no need paiseh la, all men r there for cheap bonk mah, if u see wich wl u like can jus go forward n ask price, go a few more times n u will get used to it liao.

chong82
02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Bro , no need paiseh la, all men r there for cheap bonk mah, if u see wich wl u like can jus go forward n ask price, go a few more times n u will get used to it liao.

But other wl standing outside too, dun dare to ask leh, wanna go togather? :) lol

jacky43
19-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Dear Bro Scorpiobaby, i have brought back the old threads 4u. Bao Er used2have good postings, than is sort of times passed. Anway, saw her not that long time ago, she now spot the curly long hair looks.

I think she is Kit R4 batch, they used2hang around the hallway chating. But, i recall some bros said her services very SOP, not ready good. Thing is, wonder can we upgrade to $50?

Regards

jacky43
19-11-2009, 04:53 PM
I also fancy her whenever i saw her, think is somehow she's not really mine type. An unsure thing is even we upgrade to $50, she would take it. Service wise only allows longer timing, we have tried the original $50 1, we knew they provide additional stuffs.

Just paid them to what their cat? Upgrading, ask first, if she said extend sessions, nothing extra liked AR & licking balls kind of things. Then, i would strongly not go4it.

I will try for 1upgrading fr $30 to $50, will let bros know. But, it might b just that WL only, others may provide better services.

fornicator
19-11-2009, 10:47 PM
H14R5 if I recall right is Poh Yi.

fedomme
19-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Dear Bro Scorpiobaby, i have brought back the old threads 4u. Bao Er used2have good postings, than is sort of times passed.

Thing is, wonder can we upgrade to $50?

Regards

Bro jacky43, u are dam hardworking, even got the post nearly 2 years old back to show us the FRs for a working girl, pity no power to up you.

Btw, r u working in the A*Star as scientist ? just joking :D:D

Thumb up for you !

fornicator
19-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Dear Bro Scorpiobaby, i have brought back the old threads 4u. Bao Er used2have good postings, than is sort of times passed. Anway, saw her not that long time ago, she now spot the curly long hair looks.

I think she is Kit R4 batch, they used2hang around the hallway chating. But, i recall some bros said her services very SOP, not ready good. Thing is, wonder can we upgrade to $50?

Regards

At the time before the Geylang Girls arrived, Poh Yi H14R05 and Kidd H14R04 rendered good services, especially Kidd. We had our thing for 3 years until the Geylang Girls and that is why now we say they're services are SOP. Sad to say they are loosing out. I haven't seen Kidd for like 2 months until she went off for her 1 month break. I have been busy with the Geylang Girls, Violet H14R06, Judy H10R11, Diamond H24R12 and lately Xiao Tian H24R28.

fornicator
20-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Tried her before when Kidd was on 1 month break. She ok.

jacky43
20-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Bro Fedomme &, all, u r most welcome. I'm no scientist, haha! I do agreed coming next yr, the ex GL girls will set a gen of bonking @BL. No wonder the operator, whoever is it opened an eating house.

We used2have this saying in this website, H14 is 1of the good houses, but now different, more new girls operating their trades @houses around. Is hard to fixed, but don't bother.

Lastly, let me recalled a Carol H14R1, i think who i have visited 2yrs back. She's the 1st room, on the right hand side. That time she was $40, service not bad, thing is she watch her timing, i have extend another session with her. Overall, above average, Carol may have reduce to $30, i'm not sure. She have maintain her looks, slim, fair skin, services i'm not sure. And, she has the "seagate" Malaysian factory girl looks, that's my fantasy!

U-Da-Man
20-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Just returned from today's target - Bao Er H14R5. Nice lady, patient and overall an ok $30 spent for a lube-up HJ, capped BJ, multi-position (nice smooth ass) bonk.:D

While waiting for Bao Er, another WL just reported for work. She looked quite good in her jeans and T-shirt. Mid-thirties, very fair skin and quite pretty.

I first thought she must be a new Cat50, judging by her looks, her relatively young age, quite good figure and nice skin. But she soon walked into room 13!!! That's Catherine! Pretty good stuff for a Cat30... she's my next target for sure!!:p:D

scorpiobaby
20-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Dear Bro Scorpiobaby, i have brought back the old threads 4u...........

hey brother jacky43, thnx for reviving the thread for me man... really appreciate it... will give her a try even though she doesn't provide bbbj lah.... but i'm too used to bbbj liao... if no feeling just ask her hj lor... hahaha... 30 for nice lubed hj is not that bad lah.. lolz... thnx once again....tell me if u manage to convince bao her to provide bbbj... ;)

fornicator
25-11-2009, 12:00 AM
hey brother jacky43, thnx for reviving the thread for me man... really appreciate it... will give her a try even though she doesn't provide bbbj lah.... but i'm too used to bbbj liao... if no feeling just ask her hj lor... hahaha... 30 for nice lubed hj is not that bad lah.. lolz... thnx once again....tell me if u manage to convince bao her to provide bbbj... ;)

These batch of WLs are considered PT old birds. Before the migration of the GL WLs, only a few give bbbj and most of them are now retired.

I'm afraid they will never be convinced to do bbbj. This was confirmed to me by my dearest Kidd H14R04, who now I condsder as one of the PT old birds.

But still, we'll never know. Like I said, competition now in BL/PT is stiff. Especially now that we lucky bastards are spoilt for choice!

So many girls dunno which one to fuck! Am I right or not?