PDA

View Full Version : Any FR on Desker ?

onqq
07-10-2002, 01:14 AM
Bros,

Any FR on Desker ?

fast
14-10-2002, 04:22 PM
i have to say we are seeking some cheap things otherwise we would not be talking abt desker, ks.

as such i can't agree that there are some beautiful, nice gals at desker. most are very old and fat ladies whom i think only the foreign workers will think about.

eventhough some i found are not too bad, but definitely can't compare to gl gals. if you don't want to save $10-$20 i would prefer gl.

tried one almost 40 looking ok white skin big/firm nn, always smiling, but may not intend to serve indians, don't know.

here the usual svc will be better than petain b'cos you'll get bj/fj n can touch freely. but no aircon, env is lousy.

have tried another one from r45. most gals there a better looking n quite young. but since they a taller so i wonder whethe they a ah gua. but that i tried not penis etc, but still can be trans.

so anybody could tell me whether they a ah gua or not?? yesterday another nice/tall/young chick there offered $30, just can't believe so cheap so guess maybe trans.

justl00king
14-10-2002, 05:23 PM
think petain got better stuff;)

fast
15-10-2002, 11:37 AM
roughly agree. but they go fj only for usual customer. next time may try that pretty/young gal in R45 of desker.

kaama
13-11-2002, 09:20 AM
what are the general rates in desker??

fast
13-11-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by kaama
what are the general rates in desker??

i think abt $20. some young ones ( actually trans ) charge $30

Chato
21-01-2003, 05:39 PM
Has anybody tried Zarina House 98, she seems to match the description given by a bro for Sharifah. I have tried her several times and have returned to her because she gives me a good service. She is a Malay-Indian mix, big boobs (38DD or 40 DD), big ass, voluptuous Malay body. CFM look, gives BJ , does tit fuck (if you request) and lets you play with her NENEH BESAR. Has a good command of English, so communication is not a problem.
Of the several Malay ladies in Desker I have tried or seen, even though she is not the prettiest, youngest or slimmest, she is in my opinion the best.
I have tried other Malays in Desker, some ugly and fat, also three good looking Malays in Desker and I still go for Zarina. Ironicaly the younger and better looking Malays in Desker give the worst service. It is rushed and they don't allow you to touch anything.