PDA

View Full Version : Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure

Pages : [1] 2

lopo
30-08-2007, 03:06 PM
This is yet another gem me have found. She arrived here about 10 days ago. Soon after her arrival but before she could settle down in this little red dot of ours her auntie also came along and stayed with her for a few days. Now, only after her auntie has left her could she start working.

She fl from 1.00 PM to 6.00 PM all on her own. But after 6.00 PM until 4.00 to 5.00 AM the next morning she is at the lower Lorong fl-ing under Mafu who would then control her time spent with her clients.

Briefly, this is how me chanced upon this other gem. Yesterday, Wednesday 29/08/07 afternoon me was at GL. After having my late lunch me was about to call KTV/Night Club Hostess Xiao Ling (XL) for my RTF but was attracted by one of the two PRCs sitting in a coffee shop where me passed by. Immediately changed course, veered into the coffee shop, chose a seat at a nearby table where me could steal glances at her. Ordered my kopi and started sipping. Occasionally she would turned her head around and smiled at me. Me returned her smiles but was at first hesitant as me’s plan for the afternoon was to RTF XL. But the more me look at this Xiao Yan Zi (XYZ) the more prettier and sexier she becomes. Gestured to her to come over to my table and she did.

Me: Ni suan duoshao? (How much?)
XYZ: $80/-)
Me: $60?”
XYZ: Bu, bu keyi (No, cannot) $80...
Me: $70?...
XYZ: Bu, tui buqi... bu keyu... (No, sorry, cannot)
Me: Ok lah $80 jiu $80... (Me told myself, me must up her, cannot miss the chance)
XYZ: Hao.... (Ok..)

Off to H81 we went. Paid for the room and CD. She helped to strip me. Told her to strip herself slowly & piece by piece & she did so accordingly. Wow! What a beautiful body! Felt like eating her up!!! While bathing she applied liquid soap to my didi & HJ me for a while. Rinsed & dried me up. Then onto the bed we jumped. Cat-bathed me from my forehead down to my ears & further down south to my didi & inner thighs. This was followed by body massage using her two boobs also from my face down south to my didi. Wow! Really sent me to heaven!

Me came down to earth again only when she asked me whether me wanted BBBJ or BJ. Not being a sucker for BBBJ or BJ me just asked for BJ. While she was Bj-ing me, my hands were running all over her body and butt. As me didn’t want to cum too early, me asked her to cow girl me while me continuing to play with her bouncing boobs. After a while we changed to pattern 69 with her continuing Bj-ing & HJ-ing & me tickling her clitoris with my finger.

Bros, she is very service-oriented although she is lacking in experience. Very eager to please & no rushing. On the whole she is as good as XL in my other thread “KTV/Night Club Hostess Xao Ling With Hourglass Figure”. Each exudes her own kind of beauty which is difficult to describe (只能意会,不能言明). But she looks more sexier.

Summary

Name: Xiao Yan Zi (小燕子)
Look: 8++/10 (some light make-up)
Figure: Hourglass (a symbol of health & vitality)
Ht & Wt: 1.62m, 47kg”(estimate)
V.S: 36/24/35 or 36, (Very Sexy)
Skin: Fair & smooth, no stretch marks or tatoos anywhere
Hair: Long with myriad curls
Frenching:Yes
Fingering: No
BJ: Yes
HJ: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: Of course
Raw: No, No, No,
Service: Superb
Boobs: very nice, soft & natural, more than a handful
GFE: 8/10 eager to please no rush at all
Minus Point: Some armpit hair (Accepted my advice — will remove it right away)
RTF: Yes, definitely
Damage: $80+tip $20+Room $20+CD$2 1 shot 60 mins
Working Hours: 1.00 PM to around 6.00 PM, after which she will be under mafu at the lower Lorong until 4 or 5.00 AM the next morning.

PM me for her contact. Bros who have upped my pts will be given priority. As she can communicate only in Mandarin and sms in Hanyu Pinyin, me must apologize to my Indian & Malay bros...

sgsexhunter
30-08-2007, 04:13 PM
another Xiao Yanzi instead of the one found by bro Walabis from Harbin.

lopo
31-08-2007, 05:36 AM

Although me have not tried the one found by bro Walabis, me can with due respect to bro Walabis and his find, safely say that this one is defintely not as shy or green....
lopo

ChocolateSG
31-08-2007, 08:34 AM
good gems you got there.

dragon8
31-08-2007, 09:57 AM
you got mail! Thx.

dragon8
31-08-2007, 03:53 PM
1st, thx to bro lopo for the contact
2nd, thx to bro lopo for what a great find! A true gem!

This is one of the best prc i ever had. looks, service, and skills! we tried so many postions ( in a few ones i had to stop her right way, becos i could hold any longer.)

Look: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 (34/23/34)
Frenching:8/10
Fingering: light
Painting: NO ( she said it was already wet. but I will try next time!!)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 ( many positions, with fancy names too, it was like going through a training session.)
GFE: 8/10

andy80sin
31-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Bro Lopo, i had pm you. Waiting for your reply to ease my itchiness. ha ha

onion_rings
31-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks bro lopo for pm me her contact. From the FR got something i like she dun allow leh. Nonetheless if so happen i got chance to try her will put a FR :D

dirtyhairy
31-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks bro lopo for pm me her contact. From the FR got something i like she dun allow leh. .... :D

YA...Heard she does not like to screw guys' backside with dildo ...and you like it? :D

onion_rings
31-08-2007, 07:24 PM
YA...Heard she does not like to screw guys' backside with dildo ...and you like it?

Aarrggghh....Somehow or rather personally i find it quite exciting. But wat a waste she dun do it for me. But me also heard she only like to use the dildo to screw old fellow like u nia. Cos those old fellow hole is bigger & more easy to go in :eek: oops paiseh u must have let her done it b4. I reckon u must have enjoy it rite? :D

dirtyhairy
31-08-2007, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=onion_rings;2246217]Oooo....Somehow or rather personally i find it quite exciting. But wat a waste she dun do it for me. But me also heard she only like to use the dildo to screw old fellow like u nia. Cos those old fellow hole is bigger & more easy to go in oops paiseh u must have let her done it b4 QUOTE]

Eat your heart out bro
indeed she let me do her with dildo
attached to my didi
as I insert not one but two into her pussy
why...beos she respects oldie..aka laobaby dirtyhairy
but she say hor for those whose nick smells
like bawang or garlics or busok dachang like hell
she bo pian will stick dildo into their arses
but ORings...she now wanna stop due to traces of shit in anus:p

dirtyhairy
31-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Yo Bro Lopo very solleee.
Wrong lady...tot it was the same one with hr-glass body
pai seh2 profusely me give u apologies....
but how...can let me have her number so maybe
me will try before that knnn bawang guy so smelly?:D

walabis
31-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Although me have not tried the one found by bro Walabis, me can with due respect to bro Walabis and his find, safely say that this one is defintely not as shy or green....lopo
this xiao yan zi is not the same the one I posted before, the one I posted already married to a singaporean last month and she now a tai tai :D

ezez11
31-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Hi Bro Lopo,

Your recommendation is highly respected. Definitely would like to try Xiao Yan Zi.

Then you will make us to difficult to choose between her and Xiao Ling. :)

satyr365
31-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi Bro Lopo,

Your recommendation is highly respected. Definitely would like to try Xiao Yan Zi.

Then you will make us to difficult to choose between her and Xiao Ling

When in doubt.... try them both la. Like I will be doing in the next few days.:D

Cheers

ezez11
31-08-2007, 08:25 PM
When in doubt.... try them both la. Like I will be doing in the next few days.:D

Cheers

for sure, bro! cheers!

dirtymonk82
31-08-2007, 08:26 PM
not a rich man...have to choose one out of two :p

RockieMonster
31-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Wow... XYZ, i would like to know her.
Can you pm me her contact?
Will up u later with a FR.
Thanks.

bigroy
01-09-2007, 02:27 AM
the one I posted already married to a singaporean last month and she now a tai tai :D

wow... which bro decide to hv her all to himself???

guess e "chemistry" between them mus hv been very strong! GONG XI GONG XI!!

prettier and sexier than XL

wahh bradder lopo, u really le... me been controlling for quite some time alre, often hv e urge to "go" but everytime manage to CONTROL!!!!

now u send me this "prettier and sexier than XL" u win alre lo...

confirm firm prettier n sexier??;)

lopo
01-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Yo Bro Lopo very solleee.
Wrong lady...tot it was the same one with hr-glass body
pai seh2 profusely me give u apologies....
but how...can let me have her number so maybe
me will try before that knnn bawang guy so smelly?:D

Bro DH,
Hope u n me don't become Mr Magoos... what happen to Xiao Ling's number I gave u. U hv not become a no. collector oredi hv u? Btw, bawang is veri nice in salad and when cooked in chap chai. Me don't take roti prata or omelate without it being fried with bawang...
In any case u hv PM.
lopo

dirtyhairy
01-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Yo Bro Lopo
Ya Lo..given many contacts but no chance so far loh
sianzzzz...been vely buzy with roti delivery biz of family
oso knnn close watch by OC after she answered fone from one PRC lady
tat's why no cheong now but only overseas
but when the coast is clear...will certainly sneak out as me vely horny
in fact last 2 nites tot got chance to feed me poor deprived didi
but knnn last minute called up to deliver roti with OC
sum more she had to have supper in GL...and poor me...
can only oggle at the PRCs...
went back tot can up OC but knnn..she said sollee...too tired, vely sleepy!
so quietly took out tissues and PCC:(

yangzong
01-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Bro Lopo, thank you for your fast response for the contact. This one IMHO the BEST SYT !! Extremly Good Attitude, Extremely Good Service with GF feeling provided by her to me yesterday. Although one man's meat is the other posion, for my experience this one easily out perform the GL150 any time !

Meet her yesterday, pick her up near lorxx and went stright to my favourite H81 outside GL area. she immediately hug and lock my lips the moment we enter the room. Help me to take off my clothes hang them nicely and help me to take off my shoe too but I rejected. Good service !

Is my turn to help her to take off her clothing and in no time I am sucking her twin peak (36B+) and she hug me real tight seems like she is enjoying it. Told to go shower together. This is one of best service that I had received from a PRC so far. We took our time in the bath room while I enjoying her giving me the body massage front and back and a warm water BBBJ:eek: The way she suck and lick is really mind I tell you she really know how to please a man. My is rock hard by now.

Dry ourselves and she offer to dry me too. Moment later she ask me to lie down and begins her body massage and painted me all over my back never miss out any niche. One kind of shiok ! I must say Xiao Yan Zi give me one of the best BBBJ that I ever experience. In fact she did it with a few positions, with me standing on floor, sitting at the edge of the bed with her one leg on the bed one leg on the floor exposing her mei mei and I try to finger her, surprise she didn't reject....... and also she aksed me to lie down face the bed lift up my back and thigh she will than sqeeze she head in between my thigh and move herself forward and back the bed (I also not sure why she did that) but must 配合 and than become 69 position with me on top ! I told her this position is very shiong for an old man like me. hehehe.

very powerful and good sucking skills really make me mind blowing. The ass rimming by her is also one of the best that I had ever tried. After a while I asked her to stop cos I want to enter and pump her. But she just smile and not showing any sign of stopping. I told her I am going to explode but she speed up the process....I got to push her away from me and ask her to cap me. She just smile and oblige.

She ask me to lie down and proceed to cap me and guide my didi enter into her warm tight hole thereafter she start to pump me and was moaning and moaning at the same time. Both of us came at the sametime

She help my didi to undress and clean up with a wet tissue and we started talking cock.
She than help me to wash up (yes there is a bath tub in side the room) and off I go.

Looks 8/10
Body 9/10
BBBJ 10/10
FJ 9/10
RTF: Very Sure !!

jamespda
02-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Hi All,

A million thanks to our bro Lopo, now my turn to elaborate my fantastic journey throughout the 1.5hrs with this remarkable gem.

I called her about 3pm, instantly make appointment to meet her in an hour time. Shortly after I arrive at GL, book a notel room at Lor XX & called her, she mentioned 8 mins but less than 5 mins 'Ding Dong', she already standing at doorway (the fastest & most puncture lady that i ever met).

Open the door, wow ‘笑’, so pretty ‘赚到了’,she stare at me as though I will say no to her as I look so stunned, quickly invite her in & told her to bathe me.

When we are 'off' with all clothings, I stare at her 'heavenly body', I tell myself lucky star is knocking at my door. She then stare at my dicky, again just as usual, all lady will say 'huge', proceed to bathing, the rubbing and soaping already make my dicky rising sky high (was wondering why she is so skillful), then follow by power suction 'Shiok Shiok Shiok'.

Instantly proceed to bed, ‘笑’ again, she like a martial skilled lady (expert), she show me the art of chinese sex, licking with 36 styles & stunt (降龙十八掌only have 18 strokes, she got 30+ suppose to be 30++ stunt but lost count as too shiok) to make me so fucking high (so hardworking as though I am her boyfriend, shiok!).

After all stunts, she put on covering on my dicky, proceed rocking on top of me, she rocks hard & showing me her stunts again 'Shiok'. I worry I may tired her as my usual sex can take as long as minimum 30mins, longest about an hour 30mins for a single session, I can go about 3-4 rounds a day (Paiseh, howlian again). So I decide to go on the top, showing her my might, after about 15mins, she mentioned I am like pro, she already feel 'high' and can see that she 'cum' several times, but my dicky still proceed to ramp for another 15 over mins. We start changing styles again, she then proceed to ride on top, she is really hardworking, put in all her might to fulfill my desire, hardrock and finally unload all my stuffs.

She waited until I relax down then proceed bathing me again. We settle down to TCSS, she mentioned she regretted coming to SG as hard to make a living here, she only ask for $80 but yet still have a few SG guys call to bargain, I told her not to give up as she is new here, she will definitely get popular soon.

She told me she used to be a high post 'Public Relation Officer' in massage parlour in 'Zhu Hai' China, she used to be trained up new girls so that they know how to entertain customers (No wonder she's so skillful), but unfortunately due to 'fights' with colleague over manager post which was left emptied earlier. She was forced to leave the company. Few months later, her elder brother was killed in a major accident in China, forcing her retired & illed father to seek employment again, life was a complete change to her as she used to live satisfactory in the past. Upon hearing that Singapore can make some money, she dump all her savings into seeking way to come to Singapore (About $4K SGD), just hoping she can get extra income to support her elderly parents. She almost burst into tears telling me her story. She has no friend here and she's living in fear to worry from getting caught.

I can only show some concern, tell her to have more patience but she told me she may only stay till 19th Sept (If she cannot get extension to stay). I told her I will her to post FR so that our fellow Sammy forum brothers can help her.

Detail
Age: 23 (look slight mature than 23 but still definitely turn you on)
Look: 8.5/10 (She put on some make up as SG weather caused some pimples growth)
Figure: Hourglass
Ht: 1.62m (Tall, also my type)
V.S: 36/24/35 (Forgot to bring measuring tape, Lopo can tell all)
Skin: Fair & smooth, no stretch marks or tatoos anywhere(Sure, I check all spots, He! He!)
Hair: Long with myriad curls
Fingering: No
BBBJ: Yes
Raw: No, No, No,
Service: Superb
Boobs: very nice, soft & natural, more than a handful (Yummy, big & sexy and definitely my type)
GFE: 8/10 eager to please no rush at all (Right! I hate to be rush)
No armpit hair anymore.
Damage: $80 (She worth at least $100)+ tips (provide extras for her hardwork) +Room $20 +CD $2 1 shot 60 mins
Working Hours: 10.00 AM to around 6.00 PM, after which she will be under mafu at the lower Lorong until 4 or 5.00 AM the next morning. (10AM starts, she needs the money).

Overall: 9/10 :D

jamespda
02-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Suppose to look for threadstarter for her contacts, but if brother Lopo have no objection, I can help to distribute the contact.
For the time being, please approach him first till further 'Green Light'. Thanks!

By the way, I am trying to get hold of her for another session tomorrow, he! he!:D

SKP2007
02-09-2007, 12:32 AM
Bro Jamespda, so u r the guy that call her during my session with her.
Me still one step behind yr FR report.
My FR report cuming soon......been very busy watching soccer matches now.
See u guys later :D

SKP2007
02-09-2007, 02:55 AM
Tks to Bro Lopo for sharing 小燕子 contact to me. Recieved PM from Bro Lopo today morning. This my 1st FR report on PRC FL. Sorri that i can't write a good English only know how to write simple as ABC . Hope u guys will enjoy my report.

Long time nvr cheong liao & try my luck by calling (小燕子) around 2.++pm. And met her at GL lor 2x at 1500 hrs (1/9/07). Book a room for an hour.

Inside the room, we both TCCS abit & slowly we strip pics by pics 2gether. And we both go shower 2gether, this gal helping me to bath with soap & using her boobs to rub behind my back on my butt. Really enjoy myself & feel shiok & Didi malakita liao. After that, she cathbath me fr my nipples down to my Didi & suck it & BBBj with very gd suction & finally eating my rumbatans. This feeling damn shiok.

After showing, she helping me to dry my body. Treating me as my gf. She ask me to lay on the bed first & turn over my body facing down. At the beginning, she used her boob to rub my back all over my dead body. Later, she requested me to bent my leg to 90 degrees & using her nipple to rub on my foot. And my feeling very itchy & really shiok. After 5 mins of rubbing, she ask me again to bend to doggle style. My mind was thinking that wat's r she going to do with me in this position? Surprising that she's AR me in this position & she turning her face down to BBBj & suck my rumbatan again. Again asking me to turn my body & we'r face to face now. So, she start to catbath me & she really very gd on the bed & we both playing tongue's war each other. And here she come again using her nipple to pump me on my both ears & also licking quite deep inside my ears until damn wet. Me getting exciting with her & i have nvr try such a service before. Finally, we trying quite a lot of position & of coz must try 69 position as well. Me feel very shiok & can feel that she damn wet also licking her pussy.After 10 mins licking her pussy, she helping me to put CD & process to FJ liao.

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
BBBj : 8/10 ( Damn gd suction )
Catbath : 10/10
AR : 11/10 ( Destination )
Hj : Nvr try
Fj : 7/10
Gf Feeling : 9/10
Rtf : Definitely

Damage : 80 + 10 (Rm)

jamespda
02-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Just receive a PM from Bro Lopo, in the meantime, please approach him for the contact as I have works to accomplish, he may be in a better position to help to do the contact distributing selection (Safer for her).

Xiao Yan Zi is a nice girl, please help to take good care of her. Lastly, be generous on your tipings, she needs it more.;)

jamespda
02-09-2007, 10:27 AM
By the way, she prefer to serve chinese (no indiam, malay etc) as she can't communicate.

Please also message her in Chinese, she show me english sms that she receive past few days that she has no idea how to reply.

Also, her mobile seems to have slight problem, so calling still the best.:D

lopo
02-09-2007, 11:45 AM
PLEASE DON’T BARGAIN, TIP HER IF YOU CAN

Hi bros, please don’t bargain with her the damage. If it is bargainable I would have stated so in my introductory FR. Instead, if you can, please tip her generously for her service which is worth every cent she asks for. Please understand that time is money for her as it is for you. So, please, for goodness sake don’t fly her aeroplane. If you can’t keep the appointment please let her know in advance. Thank you.

GOOD NEWS! SHE WILL BE AVAILABLE BOTH DAY & NIGHT

Also, please be informed that she will now be fl-ing on her own both day & night from 10.00 a.m onwards.

PLEASE SMS HER IN HANYU PINYIN AS I HAVE STATED IN MY FR

She doesn’t understand English.

Thanks & happy chionging!

lopo

onion_rings
02-09-2007, 12:35 PM

Bro lopo from the FR. She do frenching & have bbbj. Even better she avail in the nite too. Target on XYZ alrdy lock on. Damn got to remove my siggie on semi-retirement for less den a month :D

Lubber
02-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Damn got to remove my siggie on semi-retirement for less den a month :D
Wow, semi retirement sia..i guess the sky will drop soon anytime :p

onion_rings
02-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Wow, semi retirement sia..i guess the sky will drop soon anytime

nnkc after reservist getting horny & start to seach for new target by stalking me again har? :eek: Kns seems like u like to tried the gal after me vertify she's good hoh! Dun understand why u like my bawang bawu so much. Can i req u one time just one time after u tried a MM & recommend to me har? :D

ken li
02-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Thanks to Bro Lopo for lobang. Saw the positive FRs, I thot mai tu liao.

I called quite early and she returned call a bit later. Quickly fixed up time and place at Lxx. Booked room and tell her rm#. Within 5 mins - 'ding dong' lai liao.

Open door... nice! She not SYT to me lah (just MHO lor). But quite good looking. She has some pimples on her face, probably because of the hot weather. But her facial shape is nice. Her eyes are also pretty. So overall good.

We TCSS a bit. She is very friendly. Her story same as what other bros said in their FRs.

We proceeded to strip. When she got naked... wah! very nice body! Slim, not skinny. Her ass just the right shape for me kekekeke... not saggy. Her boobs, also not saggy... aiyah... nothing saggy on her lah! kekekekeke. Boobs about C size. Skin a bit tanned at the arms and legs (she said come to s'pore then kenna tanned by the sun), not the fair fair northern PRC type - i dun mind.

In the shower, action was really good. She gave me a complete cleaning all over. Use her wonderful boobs to soap me front and back. Got down on her knees and sucked my cock and balls right there in the shower. "Shit!" I thot "Dun unload without even getting to the bed leh! tahan..."

Come out from shower, KNN my phone ring! I thot die lah... OC called. Look at phone... shit... my client. Quickly reply client by sms. She saw my dick went down because dickie thot OC calling. So when I smsing, she immediately on her knees and BBBJed me while i finish my message... now that's what I call service!

On the bed, she turn me face down and i had one of the best catbath by GL FL! Then came the AR and BBBJ. Wah liao!!! Very shiok man! She asked me to get on all fours and proceeded to AR with cold water. While still in my position, she went under me and sucked my balls and dick like a vacum-cleaner. She lay me on my back, then made me stand up, then make me lie down again to take up different position for her to BBBJ. Whole AR & BBBJ took at least 15mins. She said many have unloaded just by her AR & BBBJ... I believe her...

I managed to hang on for 15 mins, then quickly tell her to cap me. We did cowgirl, missionary, I carried her around, doggie her and finally lie her face down before i unloaded. Spent, i lay there panting...

She led me to the shower and we cleaned up. No rush at all. Even after that, we sat on the bed and TCSS some more.

Oh... one more thing... during TCSS at the end, she said she can also give good oil massage. She said she can do the massage upon request by bros proceeding to special services. Wah! I know earlier i also would have asked... she laughed at me and said: "call me and look for me again lor!". (Bros, i dun know if massage must pay extra. You have to ask her yourself. Standard also i dun know cus never try, but she said she is trained to give good massage).

Overall, I had one satisfying bonk!

Looks: 7; Body: 8; AR & BBBJ: 9.5; FJ: 7.5; Service: 9.
Damage: $80 + tip $20 (bros, give only if you think she is good) + room $20 + cd.
RTF: yes! yes! yes!

Yah... and Bro Lopo, she say thank you very much for all the help leh! (hehehe I also say thank you for the contact for this gem! I upz you already this morning.)

Cummon
02-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Had a sextified session with her this morning. Thought she said she can start work from 10am,anyway she only replied at around 11am after I made several sms & missed phone calls.

Looks : 7 Not a SYT,should be around 25-26,very sweet & always with smiles on
Body : 7.5 Slim & curvy,very nice,solid,more than handful boobs with yummy looking areolas & nipples

Bathroom actions : 7 Body foam massage ,tit fuck & warm water BBBJ,a great start before actions on the bed

Catbath : 8 Wet & sensual all over my back,alternating with clamping her lips & nibbling with her teeth all over the skin,good skills

BBBJ : 8.5 Hard & tight suctions,she grabbed my didi tightly around the root,bobbing & twisting her head vigorously to suck over the mushroom head,done in many positions,had to stop her before CIM

AR : 7 Quite hard to bump into PRC FLs who offer this so called 毒龙钻 Fast & hard strokes up & down the crack with her hot wet tongue,stimulating all my nerve endings down there

Frenching : 8 Very wet & really good with tongue fight

69 : no,guess she was not in the mood

FJ : 7 Quite a commando & responsive girl on this,I enjoyed most with the missionary as I could look at her facial spasms & frenched her while I slided in & out below her belly.
Attitude : 8 Very eager to please & never rushed

Damage : $80+ tips

XYZ provides what you can expect from a service oriented legal cat150 girl at a much lower cost,a very money value bonk. I find her a very experienced WL on this line & too professional to give you that kind of GFE which XL never fails to offer. Well,we can't have it all. Kudos to our great scout Bro lopo for another good find.
Cheers :)

HorseD77
02-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Thanks to Bro Lopo for the contact... I must say that Yan Zi is really one of the gem in GL, she is not those type that you will find along Darlene hotel - where the gal is pretty and young, but when it comes to service, its one of those that you sometimes truly regret!

Now, don't get me wrong... I am not saying that she is not pretty, but she is indeed very charming, a little on the mature side (which works perfectly fine with me an old man myself!). What can I say -- her service is simply top notch, camparable with the ang pai of GL cat 150.

Yan Zi is slim, with just the right curves at the right place... she is chatty and can break the ice easily if you treats her with dignity and respect begetting a fellow human being, and you would be rewarded with excellent, no rush service from a lady that enjoys the art of love making as well!

Fellow bros have give ratings which I totally agreed and I would go to the details... But I must say this is truly one of the best Fl I have tried...

onion_rings
02-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Thought she said she can start work from 10am,anyway she only replied at around 11am after I made several sms & missed phone calls. Bro Cummon, quite unusual ur a bit kan cheong hoh :D

XYZ provides what you can expect from a service oriented legal cat150 girl at a much lower cost,a very money value bonk. I find her a very experienced WL on this line & too professional to give you that kind of GFE which XL never fails to offer. Hmm perhaps or so if u rtf XYZ a few more times maybe u can find the GFE which XL is offering? Well,we can't have it all.Well maybe tmrw nite, if she's free & i can get to meet her will also pen the FR to see whether can get GFE in the process Cheers! :D

Cummon
02-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Well maybe tmrw nite, if she's free & i can get to meet her will also pen the FR to see whether can get GFE in the process
Hmm bro onion,u sound so horny,better take the siggie away lah,if not sure always kena 'suan' :D

XYZ did give GFE,but as I already said ,not that kind offered by XL.
Maybe it's just me lah,hope you will get what you want !

Lubber
02-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Well maybe tmrw nite, if she's free & i can get to meet her will also pen the FR to see whether can get GFE in the process Cheers!
Oh no...this time bawang's FR should be able to make it into the Guiness Book of World Record...another FR Record in the making..:rolleyes:

onion_rings
02-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Hmm bro onion,u sound so horny,better take the siggie away lah,if not sure always kena 'suan'

Bro Cummon ur damn zhun lehz. Nnkc me just run consolation & starter both by one nos nia :D
Oh no...this time bawang's FR should be able to make it into the Guiness Book of World Record...another FR Record in the making..Didn't realise there a Bawang in this forum leh? Who this guy?

Anyway think me also become like u liao. After tonite can't pen FR anymore due to personal reason almost similar as your leh :rolleyes:

yangzong
02-09-2007, 08:26 PM
PLEASE DON’T BARGAIN, TIP HER IF YOU CAN

Hi bros, please don’t bargain with her the damage. If it is bargainable I would have stated so in my introductory FR. Instead, if you can, please tip her generously for her service which is worth every cent she asks for. Please understand that time is money for her as it is for you. So, please, for goodness sake don’t fly her aeroplane. If you can’t keep the appointment please let her know in advance. Thank you.

lopo

I agree with Bro Lopo for the above as well as the good news. IMHO She is one of the best gems that I tried so far. Do take care of her :p

curiosity
03-09-2007, 12:56 AM
!st thanks to bro lopo for sharing the contact of xyz.

sms xyz and arranged an appt wif her, once reached the rm, sms the room no. ten mins later, heard a knock on the door. opened up the door and saw a prc hiding behing the wall. Invite her in and have a small chat with her. 1st look 7. After that, proceed to shower.

Shower scene - this is awesome, 1st time having prc fl soaping her boobs to clean you up, then she will proceed to bbbj in the shower, feeling siok.

Bed scene - was told to lie face down, she will lick ard your body from your ear all the way down to ur ass, feeling great. then she will ask you to kneel on four and perform a deep throat BBBJ. After that turn to face her and continue her BBBJ, have to stop her else almost shoot out. Later took out the cap and cap me, starting on her riding. Can't take my eyes off her and her boobs, was grabbing her boobs and she moans After that we switched to missionary and pumped for ard 5 mis and unloaded. We rested and chat for a while then proceed to shower.

Here are the stats abt her
Look ; 7.5/10 (Looks will grow on her)
Boobs : B+, firm
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : yes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (sores well as seldom prc will BBBJ in the shower)
FJ : 8/10 (too bad onli try 2 position)
Attitude : 8.5/10
RTf: yes, defintely when charge up.
Damage : 80 + tips

sucram72
03-09-2007, 01:36 AM
[QUOTE=lopo;2249384]PLEASE DON’T BARGAIN, TIP HER IF YOU CAN

Bro Lopo

My rep point might be low but me hv tried quite a few tomyan FL liao :D. Would defintely luv to try this chinese dish. Can pm me XYZ contact no. please? Would not want to miss this PRC gem. Guarantee you no bargain and will tip her if her service is as good as FR here ;) .

DUREX^PERFORMA
03-09-2007, 05:52 AM
thanz bro lopo for the contact,since a few brothers have already written very good FR about her,i shall not touch on that and i would rate her service to be no 1!!!!!If she is in the cat 150 she will be the top 3 girls in term of service!So bro,please dun wait anymore,pm our bro for contact and it will worth every single cents that you spent!!!$15o service but a $80 price tag!!!!:eek:

lopo
03-09-2007, 08:20 AM
AN APOLOGY

Hi bros, I know many of you are patiently waiting for my response to your requests for XYZ’s contact. I had already given it out to many many bros whom I know are trustworthy. But as expected many bros would like to wait until they see positive FRs being posted by senior bros before they would take any action to contact XYZ. This is understandable.

As a result there is a large accumulation of bros with her contacts and when it is conclusively confirmed that she is a gem the queue has become too long. And like a floodgate being opened XYZ’s hp become flooded with SMSs and calls and many bros become understandably very angry with her for not responding and/or taking too long a time to respond. This affects her mood badly and could result in her not being able to perform her best. I then tried to console her saying that I would explain to all the bros the predicament she is facing.

The problem is further compounded by my request to her to turn off her handphone when she is at work because the sudden bursts of hp ringing tone could affect the mood of the bro whom she serves.

In order not to make the situation worse, I have had to further stagger the distribution of her contact. Bros who have not yet received my response, please be patient if you think you are qualified (that is, you have made meaningful contributions to this forum).

lopo

jamespda
03-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Hi all,

If possible try not to contact her today, I will be bringing her for a day tour in Singapore, of course will be paying her a day booking till late tonight 9pm($300 SGD), she can do rather good massage and extra service for me lah, tempting, saliva dropping already.:D

James

ken li
03-09-2007, 08:58 AM
AN APOLOGY
I had already given it out to many many bros ... As a result there is a large accumulation of bros with her contacts ... the queue has become too long. ... In order not to make the situation worse, I have had to further stagger the distribution of her contact.
lopo

Absolutely. No point having gem who becomes so busy that she cannot / no mood / she is too tired to work properly. I think she is worth the wait. I patiently wait to RTF hehehe:D

Hi all,
If possible try not to contact her today, I will be bringing her for a day tour in Singapore, ....:D
James

Wah! You lucky sod! Enjoy bro! : )

Compassion
03-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Hi all,
If possible try not to contact her today, I will be bringing her for a day tour in Singapore, of course will be paying her a day booking till late tonight 9pm($300 SGD), she can do rather good massage and extra service for me lah, tempting, saliva dropping already.:D
James

With so many bros waiting in the queue, you book her for one whole day? Not very nice leh. You sure she cannot earn more than $300 for one whole day? Or your intention is just to give her a break?

lopo
03-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi bros,
XYZ just called me to say she had come back from a one-day trip round Singapore and that she can start working now...
Lopo

ezez11
03-09-2007, 10:29 PM
AN APOLOGY

Hi bros, I know many of you are patiently waiting for my response to your requests for XYZ’s contact. lopo

Hi Bro lopo, you have done a very good job for bros here, as well as for xyz. cheers!

jamespda
03-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Sorry Bros!

I sayang her, want her to take a rest, at the same time bring her to tour Sentosa but 天不作美,raining so heavily, instead of providing her more rest, we spend most of our time in bed. Shiok for me but tough for her, thus I told her to come back earlier to rest.

PS: Paiseh! Sorry, dun worry next time we will spend the whole day & night together, he! he! he.........

jamespda
03-09-2007, 10:50 PM
I believe she have feel for me that's why we agree at $300 SGD ma! I also feel not suffcient for her but including the Sentosa trip, I incur more also.

Forgive me....!

sucram72
04-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Bro lopo,

Bro like me with low rep pt always faced problem in getting contact. Me dun 0mind queing for my turn as long as there is a chance given to try this gem. Rememeber to PM me contact once the crowd not so BIG OK :D

Leeds2006
04-09-2007, 02:59 AM
Hi bros,
XYZ just called me to say she had come back from a one-day trip round Singapore and that she can start working now...
Lopo

Hi, thx Bro Lopo for the ctc (after a couple requests 4 ctc) at the late nite cos needed for outstation assignment ... quick hand n quick hand ... msg XYZ for a late late nite rumble ... however, at first was disappointed cos there was no reply of msg (learned later on tt she was asleep after a hard day of tour of singapore) ... much delicious FR had been written of her, therefore, made an attempt to call her and luckily she answered and arranged a sexxion at GL XX ... early in the morning
Upon arrival, called her and booked a room at H81 and another call to her to infm her of the room no. ... however, several attempts of calls were in vain .. thought it was a lousy day of getting aeroplane fm a prc ... at the fifth attempt, she answered and within minutes she was at the door step ...

Looks : 7 Not a SYT (around late twenties in initial 1st look) very sweet, chatty & always with smiles on - later on when close up looked better with very attractive eyes

Body : 7.5 Slim & curvy,very nice n smooth skin and a plentiful pair of boobs with yummy looking areolas & nipples but with a veri slight growth of baby fat around tummy

Action : handiful massage to sooth my tired body (her initiative without me askingin) carried on with veri sensual body massage of buxomy nipples all round the body

Catbath : 8 Wet & sensual (ticklish to me) all over my body,alternating with clamping her lips & nibbling with her teeth all over the skin n the groin area

BBBJ : 8.5 Hard & tight suctions with cold n hold water treatment n had to stop her before CIM - veri skillful done - learned that she was a master of such over in her homeland

AR : Surprising for a prc fl who offered such a service with slow and fast motion of her tonguely strokes up & down the crack of the butt awaking all my nervy muscle down there

Kiss : 8 Very wet n really good with veri sensual n long tongue fight

FJ : 8.5 where she responded to the stroking during missionary pattern

Attitude : 8.5, veri friendly and eager to please & never rushed though tis was our first encounter

Damage : $80 + $ips + Rm

RTF ; confirmed again if back from outstation n hv time

Note : She was a veri nice girl and a gem found by Bro Lopo and if can, must take good good care of her cos my numerous encounter with prc, such a kind of service oriented girl n professional kind of attitude rarely can be found ... thx again Bro Lopo

Happy Chiong'g

gameboy3799
04-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Met Xiao Yan Zi late last night at GL Lorong 20. Immediately got a room and sms her to come over. Since there has been so many Yummy FR already, I shall not go into detail. Based on previous FR from other Bros, the services she provide for each and everyone of us here are truth. So for those who have not try her, what you have read from other Bro's FR, is what she will be able to provide for you, she will not cut down the service.

The following rating are based on my own personal opinion.

Look : 6
Body : 8.5
BBBJ : 9
Catbath & AR : 9.5 (Super shiok, $$$ back gurantee :D )
Attitude : 8.5 (Friendly type)
Overall Service : 9
Damage : $80 + Tips + Rm

Summary : Even her look may not scored A+for me, but the service she provide is No Horse Run, worth every single cents.

Thanks Lopo for the sharing.

lopo
04-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Newbies without any meaningful contributions, please do not flood my inbox with your requests! Thank you!
lopo

jamespda
05-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Will try to pay XYZ for another round of bonking. She's the most precious gem I came across so far, great massage & bonking, no doubt sometime may have hard time getting her, but still worth the effort. I will definitely go for another round before coming weekend. Cheong...:D

ezez11
05-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Thanks bro lopo for ZXY's contact.
I have waited for half hour, but it was worthy of the time.

I would like to she is an sex expert or a sex machine. Her AR is out of the world. That's part is out of world.

If she can slow a bit the action speed during the sexxion, would be better. Can bro lopo avdise her?

Not sure if her boobs are natural, any comments, bros?

Look ; 7.0/10
Boobs : B (6/10)
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : yes
BBBJ: 8.0/10
FJ : 9/10
AR: 10/10
RTf: why not?

cheers!

lopo
05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Thanks bro lopo for ZXY's contact.
I have waited for half hour, but it was worthy of the time.

I would like to she is an sex expert or a sex machine. Her AR is out of the world. That's part is out of world.

If she can slow a bit the action speed during the sexxion, would be better. Can bro lopo avdise her?

Not sure if her boobs are natural, any comments, bros?

Bro ezez11,
She is very obliging n earger 2 pls, she will do as u requested, either slow or speed up.
As rgds her boobs they are natural. Perhaps, other bros can confirm...
lopo

lopo
05-09-2007, 04:35 PM
The following are some comments made by bros who visited her:

1st, thx to bro lopo for the contact
2nd, thx to bro lopo for what a great find! A true gem!This is one of the best prc i ever had. looks, service, and skills! we tried so many postions ( in a few ones i had to stop her right way, becos i could hold any longer.)

This one IMHO the BEST SYT !! Extremly Good Attitude, Extremely Good Service with GF feeling provided by her to me yesterday. Although one man's meat is the other posion, for my experience this one easily out perform the GL150 any time ! .

One kind of shiok ! I must say Xiao Yan Zi give me one of the best BBBJ that I ever experience. In fact she did it with a few positions, ...
!

Some more to be extracted for easy reference...Cheers!

lopo

yangzong
05-09-2007, 05:30 PM
RTF for her 2 days ago. yes the day that she went for a day tour. Cos need to be away again by the time I return, she is gone liao, so fast leg fast hand chk with her availablity and she is fine in the evening. Have another wonderful session with her that night. Hope she can return or extent her stay here. But than, if she didn't get adequate support fm us she may not return.....:o and there goes another gems........

lopo
05-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Hi Bros, XYZ may have to go back to her Mafu and fl at the lower lorong under his control after 6.00 PM because she has not yet entered into an amicable settlement with him. After all, it is just a matter of money 有钱能使鬼推磨 ma! Pls help her to help ourselves by calling her, fix an appointment with her and dun fly aeroplane...Cheers!
Lopo

jamespda
05-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Just have another satisfactory session with her in the morning. More than just satisfactory.:D

lopo
06-09-2007, 03:37 AM
For those bros who could not get hold of her, she is available now!

lopo

onion_rings
06-09-2007, 09:04 AM
For those bros who could not get hold of her, she is available now!

lopo

Waaa!!! Bro lopo ur good lar...Early in the morning she still available hoh...Damn tot she's only avail in the morning till late evening nia...Lidat dun remove my semi-retirement siggie also cannot liao :D

Regency
06-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Lidat dun remove my semi-retirement siggie also cannot liao :DBro OR,

Most of the time u do know where to find those good gem prc FL. She seem like a gem not to be missed like Xiao Rou ;)

onion_rings
06-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Bro OR,

Most of the time u do know where to find those good gem prc FL.

Bro Reg, actually nowadays me very bz lar. If not will have alrdy try XYZ liao :D

Regency
06-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Bro Reg, actually nowadays me very bz lar.

Yes bro OR seem like nowaday you're busy meeting someone for drinks huh :D

onion_rings
06-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Yes bro OR seem like nowaday you're busy meeting someone for drinks huh

nnkc u lidat suan me goot meh? :mad: Next time invite u along too lor :D

travellertales
06-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Bro please let me have XYZ contact number. thanks, already up your rating.

Traveller Tales

andy80sin
06-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Bro Lopo, can you kindly share the contact for PRC Xiao Yan Zi with me? I am thirsty for her cunt juice. hehehe

Thanks

Taurus68
06-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi bro,

Hi, thx Bro Lopo for the contact and suppose to try her next week after I come back from overseas but, unfortuantely, little bro cant wait and tried XYZ 2 days ago. However, at first was disappointed cos there she was late for almost 45 mins and later told me that she had met a friend in lor 2X where chat abt the extension of her visa here. I was damn pissed but eventually cool down as she kept apologise for being late.

The shower was SOP except that she gave me a deep throat bbbj blow that really made me damn shiok. When in bed, as staed in other FRs, she massage and catbath my back till leg then perfrom AJ follow by asking me to be in doggie position where she continue her AJ, bbbj and ball sucking. It was like in heaven and damn shiok. I also found that her AJ was fast and furious where quite similar to the sauna I had tried in China, especially CP. Bros who know me, will understand what do I mean.

Later when chatting with her, she told me that she used to work as trainer in a sauna in ZH :eek: and she even demo a few pattern on me that is part of the sauna. Overall, I would say it is an enjoyable and satisfied sexxion.

Looks : 7 Not a SYT but will grow as time go.
Body : 7.5 Slim & curvy
Action : handiful massage and sensual catbath
Catbath : 8.5
BBBJ : 8.5 (will try her cold & hot water bbbj the next time)
AR : damn shiok that remind me of sauna in China especially in CP. hehe..
FJ : 8.5 tried out a few pattern from sauna with her and will try another few pattern the next time.
Attitude : 8.5 friendly, no rush and concern abt my satisfaction level.
Damage : $80 + Rm

RTF : confirmed again if back from outstation n hv time

Note : As mentioned by bros in their FRs on her. She was a veri nice girl and a gem found by Bro Lopo and if can, must take good good care of her cos my numerous encounter with prc, such a kind of service oriented girl n professional kind of attitude rarely can be found

Thanks again bro lopo.

satyr365
06-09-2007, 01:52 PM
GOOD NEWS! SHE WILL BE AVAILABLE BOTH DAY & NIGHT Also, please be informed that she will now be fl-ing on her own both day & night from 10.00 a.m onwards

lopo

Bro, she still has some issues with her mafu. I think she's trying to severe the connection, but last night she was still committed to this mafu. How do I know? because I was with her at about 9pm.

When she came into the room, I liked what I saw. Nice smile and eyes! But the moment we had our clothes off, her mafu called. From the bed I could hear him talking very loudly, and quite aggressively, asking her where she was and why hasn't she started working. XYZ face started changing. Her smile was replaced with worry. After our quick shower, her phone rang again. Her mafu again asked her where she was and said more angry things, and that he was waiting for her at the coffeeshop.

I now too got worried for this cute sexy thing. XYZ, the ever-consummate service provider, told me there was nothing to concern myself with and started her now infamous catbath/AR/BBBJ. It was amazing! And it was getting to unbelievable until her phone rang again!! After that call, I sat a worried XYZ down and said in chinese, "let's do this quick, I'll concentrate and cum as fast as I can". :p In five minutes, with all the focus of a sniper rifleman, I unloaded. Albeit not a particularly good one. Then her phone rang again! We had a quick shower, and dressed.

Here's where XYZ's true personality shone true. She kept apologising! I could see in her face how very very sorry she was for not giving me the time and quality that I paid for. She hugged me and was close to tears saying how very sorry that she "fucked up" our session. And that she's never like that. I told her I understood and I'm not angry. She still profusely apologised, saying she'll make it up to me and spend as much time as I wanted her to. Even after we parted. She called me to apologise. From her voice I think she had been crying a little. A little while later she smsed to see if I'm safely home. What a girl. She also said she wanted to go home to China. I tried to cheer her up with a few jokes. I think it worked a little.

This is not an FR. I’ll write a proper one when I’ve properly bonked this wonderful, sweet, curvacious, service-oriented babe called Xiao Yan Zi. Which will be by this weekend!:D

Cheers
PS> Maybe meeting up with her in the afternoon is better, till she's sorts things out with the mafu. What do you think bro lopo?

texas_red
06-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Hi brother lopo, mind to pm me xyz's contact number? Thanks, and up you my 1 humble point for the good find :)

shanghaifun
06-09-2007, 10:35 PM
[bro bro lopo...mind PM me her contacts...great find here...

cheers

shanghaifun
06-09-2007, 10:36 PM
[bro bro lopo...mind PM me her contacts...great find here...

sorry bro...double posting..

cheers

lopo
07-09-2007, 02:52 AM
GLAD TO CONFIRM THAT HER WORKING HOURS ARE:

11.00 AM TO 4.00 AM NEXT MORNING

She is available for booking right now! Call her!

lopo
07-09-2007, 03:53 AM
CONFIRM XYZ”s WORKING HOURS:
11.00 A.M TO 4.00 A.M NEXT MORNING

Hi bros, glad to confirm that her working hours are as shown above...Cheers!

lopo
07-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi bros,

Last evening I visited XYZ to find out what problems or difficulties she might have with her Mafu that she had to work under him after 6.00 pm although I told her that there has been overwhelming support from bros here by the responses I received. There was therefore no need for her to parade herself at the lower lorong and work under the Mafu. She then opened up to me to say that she has been extremely grateful to me for helping her by introducing friends to her and that she did not want me to worry by telling me her problem.

The problem with her Mafu, I therefore guessed was money. “Yes”, I was right; but at the same time “No” I was utterly wrong. Why do I contradict myself by saying so? I had wanted to write last night a post to explain to bros, but because I am handicapped by my inability to use all the ten fingers to manage the computer keyboard (I can manage with only one finger and I had to read the FRs posted and answer the questions /requests) and I was too tired, so I decided to write this morning after some sleep.

She said yes on the first couple of days after I had given her contact number to many bros, she was overwhelmed with calls and sms flooding her HP and being inexperienced she could hardly manage to answer/return all the calls and sms. Her handphone was not working properly too and luckily amongst some other bros, bro Jamespda paid her several visits and took her out for some proper meals for the first time in Singapore for which she had not had for many days (she was surviving on instant noodles), tipped her handsomely and bought her a new handphone. Kudos to brother Jamespda!

After the initial bursts or surges of responses from brothers, suddenly her phone became quiet. There were no calls in the evenings and nights. Desperate and despair she went back to the Mafu. But she did not let me know the situation she was facing (because she did not want me to worry for her. What a considerate girl!). And I was all the time under the impression that bros here have been taking good care of her.

As I have said, time to her is money as it is to all of us. She had already wasted much time here upon arrival as her auntie (monthly period) also came to visit and stayed with her for a few days.

Her elder brother died in a traffic accident leaving two young children to be taken care of by her and her mother while her father is gravely ill with terminal cancer. She became the sole breadwinner of the family. Upon the death of her elder brother she had already spent all her savings on the funeral, upkeep of the family and the medical expenses. She had to find ways and means to make ends meet. And upon been told that it is easier to make money here she raised the equivalent of some SGD4,000/- . But seeing that the little money she had left was almost used up she became desperate and approached the Mafu to offer to work under him.

She was almost in tears when she told me last evening the difficulties she is facing after our wonderful session. We spent one hour and a half together in H81. I gave her SGD150/- but she repeatedly refused to accept my money, saying that I had already done a lot for her. How could she accept my money, she said. When I insisted that she put the money into her purse she said in that case she would only accept SGD100/-. I had to be very firm with her and said that if she refused to accept all my money I would not visit her again.

lopo

satyr365
07-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi bros,

After the initial bursts or surges of responses from brothers, suddenly her phone became quiet. There were no calls in the evenings and nights. Desperate and despair she went back to the Mafu.

lopo

Good on you bro. Your efforts in trying to take care of YXZ as well as the interests of us bros here are highly commendable. You have someone really special here. No doubt my first visit me her was close to disastrous, I also have recognised the very special talents XYZ possess. I will definitely see her again and take her up on that promise of making it up to me :D for her first blunder (I can still remember her face and welling up eyes, and how extremely upset she was when she didn't, and couldn't, fulfill her "repsonsibility" of satisfying me completely - that's professionalism!)

Should call her tomorrow afternoon. :p Hope all you guys don't call at the same time ya! haha!

Cheers
Bro lopo, so she's severed tied with that mafu already?
Wish I could up you dude, but I have already done so.

lopo
07-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Should call her tomorrow afternoon. :p Hope all you guys don't call at the same time ya! haha!
Cheers
Bro lopo, so she's severed tied with that mafu already?
Wish I could up you dude, but I have already done so.

Bro Satyr365, She actually is not tied to the Mafu. She had no choice if there aren't any calls from bros at night.. so it's far more important to up her than to "üp" me (which u had already done)...hahahaha!

dirtyhairy
07-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Yo Bro Lopo, the kind hearted
good of you to treat XYZ with kindness not dirt
Me will try to do two "ups"...one for you and the other hers
of course yours only in points but for XYZ some extra dollars:D
DirtyHairy aka friendly and horny Laobaby

satyr365
07-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Bro Satyr365, She actually is not tied to the Mafu. She had no choice if there aren't any calls from bros at night.. so it's far more important to up her than to "üp" me (which u had already done)...hahahaha!

You good people bro lopo. :)

See you tomorrow XYZ

Cheers

spyder575
07-09-2007, 01:30 PM
I finally upped her yesterday afternoon. Great gal, talkative, good service, very unique in fact.

Looks:7/10
Boobs: B (firm but dun think it's enhanced) she's only 24
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Deepthroat, multiple attempts (including shower), good suction
AJ: 8.5/10 Very thorough...lol
FJ: 8/10 Nice moans, not exaggerating, multiple positions
GFE:7.5/10 good conversationist

Piece of advice for future upping her bros...you might want to ta pao some ice to the room and while waiting for her, why not boil some water???!!! lol
Thanks Bro Lopo. real GEM

rockon
07-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Thks 2 Bro.Lopo 4 XYZ's contact.Had a wonderfultime with her in H81
yesterday.Personal ratings n sexperience s follows:-

Looks:6(1st look),6.5(during frontal massage,when i was lying on my back,facing her),7.5(during love-making).In short,her looks grows on me,hee.
Boobs:B+.Firm,felt natural 2 the touch,n sweet 2 the taste.
Ht & Body:1.62 or thereabouts,n slim with nice curves.
Cathbath:8-Wet n thorough,starting fm my ears,down the length of my back,n ended with some tongue lashing on my ar...Shiok!Shiok!Shiok!
FJ:8-2 positons,namely cowgal n missionary.XYZ was a tireless rider n full of vigour.UP DOWN UP DOWN,Full Steam Ahead!!! In missionary,she was like a gf,hugging n kissing n seemingly enjoying the love-making with those moans of hers.It was indeed sheer pleasure i felt throughout the sexxion.
Damage:$80+tips+$20(rm)
RTL(Love):YES!

P.S.-XYZ is a nice n frenly gal.Hope bros who engage her svcs treat her likewise.Thank U n Happy Cheonging.

rockon
07-09-2007, 05:20 PM
My apologies.Wrong icon was inadvertently pressed.

ezez11
07-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Hi bros,

The problem with her Mafu, I therefore guessed was money. “Yes”, I was right; but at the same time “No” I was utterly wrong. lopo

Bro lopo. you really put your feet in her shoes and kindly take good care of XYZ.

So now she is free, not under Mafu?

blueman69
07-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Thank Bro Lopo for providing such a wonderful gem.

Try XYZ this afternoon, it was really a satisfy sexperience. XYZ look was sweet average, but it grow when action start. Her service for shower and bed was very good, equivalent or even better than some GL cat150, no rush. Value for money.

Those bros who go for SYT may pass her, but those go for service died died must try her. You will never regret. Will RTF her next week.

P.S. - XYZ is a nice and friend gal, please treat her well.

stirrer
08-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Many thanks to bro lopo for sharing XYZ contact, to me she is definately for bros who are more into service and enjoy all out sex, I second one bro describing her service to be on par if not better than Cat 150. Look wise I dun find her too bad, to me she sought of resemble 70% of tcs star Michelle Chong (Zhuang Mi Xue). A brief FR as below:

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (B cup, slight tummy n abit tann)
Foreplay : 9/10 (boob massage, bbbj in bath, catbath, boob massage, ar, deep throat bbbj on bed)
FJ : 9/10 (must try cowgirl she can really ride with good stamina and various stances)
Attitude : 10/10
Damage : 80 + tips + room
RTF : Sure.

The reason why I didn't give her a 10 for Foreplay and FJ is due to the fact that I visit her in late evening when she is under mafu '30 minute' cap so overall session abit rush. However our session goes into overtime for 15 mins and she ignore all those annoying mafu's call hence a perfect 10 for attitude. Has fixed up next session with her during her 'free time', really looking forward to it :D

sucram72
08-09-2007, 02:18 AM
First of all I would like to thank Bro lopo for giving a low rep bro like me XYZ contact. Thanks for your trust.:)

Tried booking her yesterday afternoon and to my suprise she reply almost instantly. Maituliao quickly book her for a session. She is really a FANTATIC GEM and Im very SEXtify with her service. Look wise not tat SYT as mentioned by other bro but i do find her quite pretty and have a sexy CFM look. Her curvy body and boobs will make your saliva dripping. come to service wise NO HORSE RUN, her BBBJ and AR will bring most bro to the heaven including me :D. FJ sexy moan and will get louder if you can make her wild and wet.

She is the best PRC gal i had in Spore her service is as good as those HC gal i tried in mainland of China

Overall rating: 8/10

Damaged: 80 + 20 tip + RM

RTF: 100% book her next week

Bro lopo hope i didn't let u down. Next time if u find this type of GEM call me in hor

Lubber
08-09-2007, 02:22 AM
her BBBJ and AR will bring most bro to the heaven
yup yup so true. but me turn down AR cuz me dun wan to taste own arse ;)

shanghaifun
08-09-2007, 02:29 AM
[WOW...Tks Bro Lopo for such a gem....appreciate..and i glad to be back in sillypore..haha..now is 2am..but i will write the FR as promise to bro lopo..

Call XYZ and make appt..too bad got one customer before me and i waited at the carpark at lor XX for 1 hrs before she can serve me...damn...waiting time to get lay is damn damn sian...anyway, she call me an hr later and here it goes..

Check in and sms her the room number.. very fast...bell ring..hehehe.. open door to see..OMG..not bad looking ger...nice figure too..hehe..i like...not slim, not fat...just nice..hehe..

She laugh at me at first..haha.. she thought i police..haha.. WTF...first time ger said i look like like police...hahahhahah.. what a joke...

Anyway, after clearing the joke aside....we hug together and kiss, after some sword fighting...we strip to our birthday suits..hehe..laying on the bed and chat for a while...she and i r smoking..she said..slowly..we got plenty of time..in my mind..i was saying..not bad...good service..hehe.. while laying on the bed smoking..our "free" hands are roaming on each other body..hehe.. after finish smoking...she lead me into the shower room...she really can bath me...so slowly and sexy...damn shiok..she clean me throughly and give me a good BBBJ right in the bath room...then she give me a good AR, balls sucking (She right UNDER my ASS......SUCKING my balls..hahah...shiok shiok.. i told her to wait for a while...out like a wind to get Condom..hehehe..back in flash...capped in the shower room and bang her while standing...after some hard bang..told her i want to enter from back..she said no no...she thought i want to bang her ASS..hahaha..i told her i want standing doggie lah..haha..she say ok ok...then she bent down while i bang her hard hard hard...wow lah..i wack her butt..damn shiok...look at her butt and banging her hard hard......both of my hands are on her wonder wonder wonderful B+ or C cup...squeeze like no tmr..haha..of course not too hard lah..hehe..shortly i know i coming..i stop....told her to continue on bed..hehe..

Once on bed,...she ask me to lie down...she give me a good massage..."same kind of massge in china"..hehe...then after a while of massage,,she ask me to be a doggie...and the ASS licking action began...she can really sucks man.... lick me from head (ears) to toes... she apply something on my ass..it a nice cooling feeling...who care..i was in heaven oredi..haha.. beware...those who need to shit..better dont try this...cos she really sucks your ass hard..hehehe...then she move on to BALSS licking again...and again..and again...keep changing from ASS, balls, and my MANHOOD...wow lah...double heaven...finally, she ask me to turn over..

Action : she suck my nipples...lieft right left right...lick my ears...move her mouth slowly from my nipples to my manhood...then to my feet...i ask her to stop at my feet..dont feel good when girl lick my feet...also human lah..haha.. then she proceed to my manhood and give me a good mind BLOWING BBBJ for 15-20mins...sucking me in different position...while sucking..she keep looking at me...damn..how i wish i can bang her...but i was enjoying her sucking..haha... finally, i request her to cap me...she ride me like a true cowgirl...she said.." i want to rape u" ..i say come on...later my turn..haha.. after 2-5 mins of riding..i told her..my turn my turn..i want to bang her before i shoot my load..haha.. missionary position, bang forward and kiss her...bang bang bang bang..god knows how long....i finally shoot my millions into her...DAMN DAMN shiok...

Below are my humble view on her..:

looks : 7/10 (not bad looking girl...not very pretty..but she will grow on u)
Boobs : Good B+ or C
BBBJ : 8/10 (She can really suck man...
FJ : 8/10 (Ride like no tmr..haha)
Body : 7/10 (slight tummy..but nice ASS)
Foreplay : 9/10 (boob massage, bbbj in bath, catbath, boob massage, ar, deep throat bbbj on bed) - Copy from some bro..hehe
Attitude : 10/10 (no rush at all...i like it..)
RTF : HELL YA...better do so before i fly again...

ONCE AGAIN..THKS BRO LOPO...cant up u cos i up u before...but i appreciated:D

sucram72
08-09-2007, 02:33 AM
Oh ya have been told by XYZ, there is a earlier guy before me after having her service paid her $60 ONLY. She is very upset with it but LL dun dare to voice out. She trusted us we know the price to pay, therefore she will normally not to mention about the price.

Bro out there, if a gal provide u with lousy service, u wan to pay less then tat is up to you but XYZ provide such a good service and yet you still wan to cut her price. Please la show some kindness and fairness to her.

Bro that is going to try her service please treat her well and please dun do the same thing to her again :D .

shanghaifun
08-09-2007, 02:36 AM
Oh ya have been told by XYZ, there is a earlier guy before me after having her service paid her $60 ONLY. She is very upset with it but LL dun dare to voice out. She trusted us we know the price to pay, therefore she will normally not to mention about the price.

Bro out there, if a gal provide u with lousy service, u wan to pay less then tat is up to you but XYZ provide such a good service and yet you still wan to cut her price. Please la show some kindness and fairness to her.

Bro that is going to try her service please treat her well and please dun do the same thing to her again :D .

Ya..she told me also...damn that bro..dont know the pricing or standard izzit...maybe he told $80 including room..but for that kind of serivce...where got $60...And futhermore, after her service..that guy call her and say miss u ...miss fucking u...blar blar blar...wow lah..$60 ONLY...pls treat her good lah...

sucram72
08-09-2007, 02:44 AM
Bro Shanghaifun,

Are you the want having the late afternoon session? If u r then i might be the one tat make you wait :D

shanghaifun
08-09-2007, 02:46 AM
Bro Shanghaifun,

Are you the want having the late afternoon session? If u r then i might be the one tat make you wait :D

Yup...damn..so it u..haha..joking lah..first come first serve..no worries mate..it alright...

SKP2007
08-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Hope u guys treat XYZ gd lor. I think she quite busy & tired after service all the bros the whole day. Me very pity her. After so many great FR from some BRos. Going to RTF this few days ;)

lopo
08-09-2007, 06:46 AM
UNDER MAFU?

Hi bros, this is what I understand from her: In order to ensure that her time is fully utilized and not wasted by waiting at home after 6.00 or 8.00 pm and waiting for calls from bros’s here which may not come in at all, she decides to make herself also available to clients through mafu.

饮水思源,知恩图报

When I say that she is free and not under mafu, I mean that when bros here in SBF book her she can accept and go off any time but when the clients book her on the spot in the presence of the mafu at the lower lorong after 6.00 or 8.00 pm, her time spent with the clients is completely controlled by the mafu.

What I can say is that from my interaction with her, I find that she is a girl who is very appreciative of any kindness done to her and is extremely keen to return such kindness. That is why she still goes back to the mafu. I will seek further clarification from her later this morning.

VISA EXPIRES ON 19 SEPT 2007 – HAS TO LEAVE IF NOT EXTENDED

She is trying to seek extension of her stay here. Any bro here who can help please help her!

EARN ENOUGH TO COVER HER EXPENSES FOR THIS TRIP

Her only hope is that if her visa is not extended she could at least earn enough in the next 10 days or so to cover the expenses she incurred in this trip. That was why she actually wanted to start work from 10.00 am until 4.00 or 5.00 am the next morning. But I cut her working hours down to 11.00 am until 4.00 am the next morning. She is after all a human being, not a robot!

I FEEL ASHAMED

To the bro who cut down her damage, you know who you are: You may not feel ashamed, but I do. I feel ashamed of being associated with you in SBF and regret having trusted you and given you her contact.

Lopo

behappybe
08-09-2007, 10:25 AM
UNDER MAFU?

She is trying to seek extension of her stay here. Any bro here who can help please help her!
Lopo

Bro, if she did not extent her visa before than can apply to renew at the immigration website for one month.
Hope this help.

andy80sin
08-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Kudos to Bro Lopo for this rare GEM XYZ.
She is absolutely fantastic.
I am really shameful of the guys who paid her only $60 for her excellent service. In fact, he is just the client before me. I made an appt with XYZ at 12pm noon yesterday and that guy made the appt at 11am but he is extremely late and XYZ had to postphone my appt to 1pm plus becoz of him. I reached the hotel at 12pm sharp but very luckily have not got the room yet.
Was actually quite pissed off at first but XYZ excellent service more than make up for it.

Actually i believe most of the bros here know the service quality that XYZ provides. Shes provides a "yi tiao long" (english: One Dragon, haha) service. Damn shiok, tits massage,bbbj and balls sucking during bathing, tits massage again on bed, licking of your whole body, let your feet play with her tits etc. Many skills that many other FLs cannot provide. Furthermore, she is very patient and eager to please clients.

Bros, we should treasure such a GEM and we should salute Bro Lopo for discovering this GEM and hopefully he can uncover more GEMs for our bros out here.

Thanks Bro Lopo.

Cheers

lopo
08-09-2007, 04:47 PM
When I say that she is free and not under mafu, I mean that when bros here in SBF book her she can accept and go off any time but when the clients book her on the spot in the presence of the mafu at the lower lorong after 6.00 or 8.00 pm, her time spent with the clients is completely controlled by the mafu.

What I can say is that from my interaction with her, I find that she is a girl who is very appreciative of any kindness done to her and is extremely keen to return such kindness. That is why she still goes back to the mafu. I will seek further clarification from her later this morning.

I managed to speak to her earlier this afternoon. She said she could not as yet depend entirely on a single source of supply of clients. But if any of our bros here known to her could call or sms her well in advance for appointment after 6.00 or 8.00 pm and not fly her aeroplane she could make arrangement whereby she could spend time with him without any restriction...

doomday123
08-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Look nice.

Can pm me her contact ? :)

texas_red
08-09-2007, 05:09 PM
A rare gem indeed. Service is as good as Xiao Rou by Brother Regency. Thanks a million for the contact Brother Lopo. Those who wish to try her better do so before she leaves. As per norm, PM Brother Lopo for her contact number ;)

ezez11
08-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Called her this noon, but told she was fully booked till 5pm. But I have something on at 4:30pm, so could not make the it.

Next time, really have to fast hands, fast feet.

lopo
08-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Bro, if she did not extent her visa before than can apply to renew at the immigration website for one month.
Hope this help.

Bro behappybe, thks 4 the info. Checked with her & was told that she had already submitted her application for visa extension & the result would be known on 12/09/07.

lopo

Erotican
08-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Managed to get my hands on this gem, called Xiao Yan Zi aka XYZ aka Sparrow.... It was a few days ago.

All I can say about this girl, is that she is someone extraordinary, someone with an mystique of sexy and sass about her. She is a gem, as said. I will want to elaborate much. Let the ratings speak for her.. Thanks for sharing, bro! I am a newbie, but I appreciate the gesture very much.

XiaoYanZi aka XYZ
looks : 8/10 (prettinessl grow on u)
Boobs : Good B+ or C
Body: Hour shape figure! very sexy
BBBJ : 8/10 (Great suction from a PRC)
FJ : 8/10 (Ride like a horseman)
Foreplay : 9/10 (she makes you feel the mood, before cappign and rocking)
Attitude : 10/10 (no rush at all)
RTF : She is my favourite PRC for now!!

Hope bros who like my post, up my points... to enable me to get contacts and share more.:)

repsolman
08-09-2007, 11:38 PM
A great find by bro lopo.
hardworking girl, nice looks and smooth smooth skin.
nice boobs too... prob B.
great service, not to be missed.

Thanks bro lopo for the lead.

JJjumper
09-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Thanks to Bro Lopo for the contact.

Had XYZ last fri and the service is as what many of the bros here have posted, very good and hard working and make a lot of effort to try to please,
Only bad point is her arm pit hair, not sure if she had take my advice to remove them, ha ha.

She said her father is sick and needed money that why she had to do this in sillypore where the money is considered good.

Will RTF her soon to help and of enjoy her service.

Cheers to all who supported her.

JJ

skyinwater
09-09-2007, 04:08 AM
Hi Bro,

:D

Can I have her contact? :)

jamespda
09-09-2007, 04:21 PM
She is definitely a rare gem, it's a pity I will be outstation shortly, could not carry on our romance anymore. All the best to everyone, sayonara.:(

LIM22
09-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Dear fella bros,

I have just returned from a session with xyz...after much thinking wth to commit or not, as I am quite low on vitamin M...in the end I went for it, trusting the advice and frs by all bros here...I came out as an extremely satisfied man.

She is exactly what most bros have described.. i shant dwell into it...trust bro lopo and the rest of bros who have gave her a positive review..i gave a thumbs up. She has eyes that talks to you, have boobs which you cant keep your hands off, a butt which is attractive and a attitude which serves u like a king.

The session ended so well, that it was kind of a mind blowing experience for me..personally as I have never chanced upon a prc fl who is so eager to please, hardworking and having such an hour glass figure...for a moment while bonking, i felt so blessed for being able to experience making out with her..

She is simply wonderful, if you have your last $100 ($80+$20 room) on hand, then go for her. .you cannot go wrong ans she will give you the service that is priceless... You be treated like ROYALTY!

We had a chat after the session...she is feeling dissapointed with the life in singapore, and also with a fella bro..whom i cant disclosed..i guess matters of the heart is always so difficult, esp with a prc fl...(u shld know who u r..) but i advise, dont give prc fl false hopes..they will end up very disillusioned...she is alright now, if u r wondering, trying to take things easy.

She is an extremely nice girl...so, please patronise her services for the coming week, else she might just head home on the 19th...

Also please do not shortchange her...i feel sad for her hearing that some bro wanting to pimp for her, taking a cut of her earnings..she is only here to make a living..be like Bro lopo, Be Gracious...

I have tried both xyzs, one from Bro Walabis and Bro lopo...thanks, it was really good to try both of them...

Sorry for the long text, tis is not an fr, but something I write, I hope fellow bros will like to give this gem a try...at least i hope she will make enough back to cover her costs.

lopo
09-09-2007, 08:34 PM
She is definitely a rare gem, it's a pity I will be outstation shortly, could not carry on our romance anymore. All the best to everyone, sayonara.:(

Bro jamespda,

Tqvm for all the help you have given to XYZ. All the best to you too...

lopo

lopo
10-09-2007, 07:17 AM
wahh bradder lopo, u really le... me been controlling for quite some time alre, often hv e urge to "go" but everytime manage to CONTROL!!!!

now u send me this "prettier and sexier than XL" u win alre lo...

confirm firm prettier n sexier??;)

Bro bigroy, my belated reply... confirmed by the FRs which have been all possitive... good things must share ma!!!

lopo

behappybe
10-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Bro behappybe, thks 4 the info. Checked with her & was told that she had already submitted her application for visa extension & the result would be known on 12/09/07.

lopo

Bro Lopo, thats mean she submitted over the counter. If she had submit on line before 5pm, than will know the result next working day after 5 pm. This will be much faster. :D

lopo
10-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Bro Lopo, thats mean she submitted over the counter. If she had submit on line before 5pm, than will know the result next working day after 5 pm. This will be much faster. :D

Bro behappybe, she said applied throught someone introduced to her by a friend. She paid him $20/-....
lopo

under.silent
10-09-2007, 03:06 PM
bro lopo, care to pm me her contact? thanks :)

imate
10-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Bro, tried calling her earlier in the afternoon. Said she is fully booked today. Well, guess it is just my luck I can't try her before she leaves. Anyway thanks for the contact. I will see if there is a way of engaging her some how or rather and will post a FR. Thanks again bro lopo for the contact.

dragon8
10-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Bro IMATE, think she will be around for a few more days, and understand that she may extend her stay. Don't give it; she is a must!

Bro LIM22, you are right that her feeling was hurt by someone. I RTF'd her yest'd. Even though the session was better than the first, but she was not as cheerful as the 1st time.

Bro Lopo, suppose you called her when I was with her yest'd afternoon. Pls take good care of her while she is here. ( she did say that you cared about her...)

imate
10-09-2007, 04:33 PM
hi,

Cani have the contact for XYZ?

Thanks in advance

Cheers!!!

aka edt1899.

Bro, I am naming you because this is simple manners. I am sick and tired of other people asking from others contacts behind TS back. Please have a bit of integrity. If you trully want the contacts, ask from TS or try to do some work to build up rep. Don't expect others to spoon feed you.

imate
10-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Bro IMATE, think she will be around for a few more days, and understand that she may extend her stay. Don't give it; she is a must!

Bro LIM22, you are right that her feeling was hurt by someone. I RTF'd her yest'd. Even though the session was better than the first, but she was not as cheerful as the 1st time.

Bro Lopo, suppose you called her when I was with her yest'd afternoon. Pls take good care of her while she is here. ( she did say that you cared about her...)

Bro, I will not give up till I have tried XYZ's services. But I am stuck at work for the next 2 weeks, today being the only off day I have. So in case *touch wood* her visa is not extended, I will not have the chance to try. And also I don't want to be seen as a number collector. Already upset some people in the past getting contacts but not being able to try. Just hope that her visa gets extended.

Meltdown
10-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Thanks Bro Lopo for the contact,

Tried her on Sunday night, beri hardworking and eager to please. To me personally, as to compare to most street standing gals between Lor 8 - 12 i tried so far, she is the best in terms of service. :p

To all bros out there, she is a MUST TRY gal.

Xiao Yan Zi

Boobs : B+ (My guess is not real cause it is hard somehow)
Body : Good (Only not much of the "backside")
BBBJ : 7/10 (Had better ones)
FJ : 10/10 (No rush type, Good foreplay and she is willing to let you try whatever position you want)
Damage : S$ 100 + S$ 20 (room)

RTF : Confirm will go for her again!!!!!

Erotican
11-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Bro, I will not give up till I have tried XYZ's services. But I am stuck at work for the next 2 weeks, today being the only off day I have. So in case *touch wood* her visa is not extended, I will not have the chance to try. And also I don't want to be seen as a number collector. Already upset some people in the past getting contacts but not being able to try. Just hope that her visa gets extended.

wish you good luck, bro i mate!!!
and to answer your signature, i mate too. :D

Leeds2006
11-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Bro behappybe, she said applied throught someone introduced to her by a friend. She paid him $20/-....
lopo

Hi Bro Lopo, thx for your ups ... learned fm her tt u r a good2 guy ... my 1st rft ... meeting tis round was so much intensifying n engaged with lots of fun n laughter along the sexxion than the 1st ... understood tt she might got her extension till mid Oct n Brothers who wish 4 such sexxion ... ctc the TS b4 a gem is gone ...

Cheers

satyr365
11-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Satyr (re)production presents

Sin(gapore) City
The battle within
All characters are real. However, some of the events may have been altered for dramatization.

Another day. Another cheap hotel room. Like so many before this one. They all look the same. The same bed on which countless of illicit deeds have been performed by countless of faceless faces trying to eke out some form of existence they can call a life. The same smell – that pungent sterile smell of mass produced fragrances. Mass produced with cheap chemicals so that they can make more money for those money making monkeys who have so often made a monkey out of us. Out of me.

In the dim of my cheap hotel room, I sat. Impatient. I drew long and hard on my cigarette listening to the crackle of burning paper and drug-packed dried tobacco leaves that the companies still swear in courts of law were not addictive. The crackling sound sanguine to the taps of footsteps outside. Footsteps that got louder and louder with each stiletto-heeled step.

Then they stopped. My time has come. I was ready.

My body, though weary and scarred from the daily battles I waged, I never once failed to raise my weapon to fight for my one single right I have in this world – to write another SB FR!

There she stood in the doorway dressed in a short denim skirt and tight top with the word “girl” in bling bling sequins emblazoned across her chest, looking all sweet and charming. She beamed an infectious smile and said “Hi, my name is Xiao Yan Zi”. Yeah right girlie girl! You’ve come disguised as this sweet cute babe. But I wasn’t gonna fall for it so easily, I know who you are. Your true identity.

The game was up, she knew she wasn’t gonna fool me. She changed into her real costume – butt nakedness!! And she had come prepared for the fight. Armed to the teeth with an assortment of deadly weapons. Bursting big B cup tits with pink missiles for nipples. A killer body of great womanly proportions potent enough to bring big men to their knees. She even had on a nice rounded butt and a sweet cunt. But it would be the other armaments she concealed, her secret weapon that would finally be prove to be my biggest challenge.

In a flash, she unleashed thunderous fire and ice attacks below my belt. Her mouth delivered blow after blow of icy cold fluids and lava hot water. I couldn’t move. Only my angry hard dick twitched and throb in her throat with her every bob. Countless long smooth strokes left my dick red and swollen. Again and again she mashed her face right against my groin, sending knee-weakening surges throughout my body. In my weakened state, XYZ pushed me onto the bed.

Brought to my knees on all fours, XYZ readied herself for the kill. She called upon her secret weapon! Her mouth and hands. And they seemed to be everywhere. They were on my balls, on my nipples, on my back, in my arse, around my dick, in my arse again! Every inch of my body, every erogenous zone was ravaged by her relentless onslaught. I was taking it left, right and centre. Especially centre (haha). My mojo sapped, I could feel my end cumming. She smiled again. She thought she had me.

Think again girlie girl! I was not going to go down that easy. Mustering all the strength I could, I pulled away from her. I was heaving at the brink of defeat, as heavenly sensations wracked my body.

There was only one way out of this. Only one way to make this a fight. Forget strategy, forget flanking manoeuvres, forget subtlety. With my Howitzer cocked and ready, and a bellowing war cry, I went direct in a full battle charge.

The attack took her by surprise and I immediately split her defences apart. Seeing an opening, I sent everything I had into in. My assault was hard, ferocious and unforgiving. Wave after wave, I pumped all I had into her. Sweat was flung everywhere as our hands and mouths fought viciously for superiority. The balance of power seems to be shifting now, and I plowed through her like a freight train. She was in uncontrollable pleasure as her head thrashed about furiously. Two positions, two of her screaming orgasms – I had her on the ropes. Victory was mine!

But I got greedy. I wanted to totally crush her and went for the third. Bad mistake. I couldn’t catch my breath. Sensing an opportunity, XYZ took my Howitzer into her mouth and sucked! And sucked! And sucked! Her powerful wet mouth pistoned on my glistening cock like a crazed woman. Her hands desperately clutching at my balls and nipples. I couldn’t hold out any longer. I unloaded sprayed my white hot ammo everywhere, leaving one hell of a mess.
We looked at each other, at our embattled bodies. There was no winner here. It’s a draw. There would be a re-match.

Face: 6.5 (nice eyes)
Body: 7.5 (great curves, got a butt too! Slightly blemished skin)
Boobs: 7 (nice size, big pink nipples)
BBBJ: 9 (fucking fantastic, lots of everything!! Deep throats all the way!!! Love her very long smooth strokes!))
Technique: 8 (her mouth and hands snakes around my body non-stop. Fucking amazing)
FJ: 8.5 (again fucking fantastic. Extra points cos she came. Twice. Usually doesn’t she says, but somehow I did the right thing that day hehe. If I had made her cum the 3rd time, it would be a record for her in one sitting. Damn!!)
RTF: My first choice if I’m in the mood for wild, wild sex.:D

Cheers
PS. It’s actually my second meeting with YXZ. Great girl to be with, sex even better. And apologies for my crazy FR (again!).:rolleyes:

satyr365
11-09-2007, 03:47 PM

Sin(gapore) City
The battle within
All characters are real. However, some of the events may have been altered for dramatization.

Another day. Another cheap hotel room. Like so many before this one. They all look the same. The same bed on which countless of illicit deeds have been performed by countless of faceless faces trying to eke out some form of existence they can call a life. The same smell – that pungent sterile smell of mass produced fragrances. Mass produced with cheap chemicals so that they can make more money for those money making monkeys who have so often made a monkey out of us. Out of me.

In the dim of my cheap hotel room, I sat. Impatient. I drew long and hard on my cigarette listening to the crackle of burning paper and drug-packed dried tobacco leaves that the companies still swear in courts of law were not addictive. The crackling sound sanguine to the taps of footsteps outside. Footsteps that got louder and louder with each stiletto-heeled step.

Then they stopped. My time has come. I was ready.

My body, though weary and scarred from the daily battles I waged, I never once failed to raise my weapon to fight for my one single right I have in this world – to write another SB FR!

There she stood in the doorway dressed in a short denim skirt and tight top with the word “girl” in bling bling sequins emblazoned across her chest, looking all sweet and charming. She beamed an infectious smile and said “Hi, my name is Xiao Yan Zi”. Yeah right girlie girl! You’ve come disguised as this sweet cute babe. But I wasn’t gonna fall for it so easily, I know who you are. Your true identity.

The game was up, she knew she wasn’t gonna fool me. She changed into her real costume – butt nakedness!! And she had come prepared for the fight. Armed to the teeth with an assortment of deadly weapons. Bursting big B cup tits with pink missiles for nipples. A killer body of great womanly proportions potent enough to bring big men to their knees. She even had on a nice rounded butt and a sweet cunt. But it would be the other armaments she concealed, her secret weapon that would finally prove to be my biggest challenge.

In a flash, she unleashed thunderous fire and ice attacks below my belt. Her mouth delivered blow after blow of icy cold fluids and lava hot water. I couldn’t move. Only my angry hard dick twitched and throb in her throat with her every bob. Countless long smooth strokes left my dick red and swollen. Again and again she mashed her face right against my groin, sending knee-weakening surges throughout my body. In my weakened state, XYZ pushed me onto the bed.

Brought to my knees on all fours, XYZ readied herself for the kill. She called upon her secret weapon! Her mouth and hands. And they seemed to be everywhere. They were on my balls, on my nipples, on my back, in my arse, around my dick, in my arse again! Every inch of my body, every erogenous zone was ravaged by her relentless onslaught. I was taking it left, right and centre. Especially centre (haha). My mojo sapped, I could feel my end cumming. She smiled again. She thought she had me.

Think again girlie girl! I was not going to go down that easy. Mustering all the strength I could, I pulled away from her. I was heaving at the brink of defeat, as heavenly sensations wracked my body.

There was only one way out of this. Only one way to make this a fight. Forget strategy, forget flanking manoeuvres, forget subtlety. With my Howitzer cocked and ready, and a bellowing war cry, I went direct in a full battle charge.

The attack took her by surprise and I immediately split her defences apart. Seeing an opening, I sent everything I had into in. My assault was hard, ferocious and unforgiving. Wave after wave, I pumped all I had into her. Sweat was flung everywhere as our hands and mouths fought viciously for superiority. The balance of power seems to be shifting now, and I plowed through her like a freight train. She was in uncontrollable pleasure as her head thrashed about furiously. Two positions, two of her screaming orgasms – I had her on the ropes. Victory was mine!

But I got greedy. I wanted to totally crush her and went for the third. Bad mistake. I couldn’t catch my breath. Sensing an opportunity, XYZ took my Howitzer into her mouth and sucked! And sucked! And sucked! Her powerful wet mouth pistoned on my glistening cock like a crazed woman. Her hands desperately clutching at my balls and nipples. I couldn’t hold out any longer. I unloaded sprayed my white hot ammo everywhere, leaving one hell of a mess.

We looked at each other, at our embattled bodies. There was no winner here. It’s a draw. There would be a re-match.

Face: 6.5 (nice eyes)
Body: 7.5 (great curves, got a butt too! Slightly blemished skin)
Boobs: 7 (nice size, big pink nipples)
BBBJ: 9 (fucking fantastic, lots of everything!! Deep throats all the way!!! Love her very long smooth strokes!))
Technique: 8 (her mouth and hands snakes around my body non-stop. Fucking amazing)
FJ: 8.5 (again fucking fantastic. Extra points cos she came. Twice. hehe. Usually doesn’t she says, but somehow I did the right thing that day hehe. If I had made her cum the 3rd time, it would be a record for her in one sitting. Damn!!)
RTF: My first choice if I’m in the mood for wild, wild sex.:D

Thanks bro Lopo! Genius!

Cheers
PS. It’s actually my second meeting with YXZ. Great girl to be with, sex even better. And apologies for my crazy FR (again!).:rolleyes:

satyr365
11-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Sorry about the double posts bros. Server a little dodgy today again.

Cheers:D

lopo
11-09-2007, 07:19 PM

Sin(gapore) City
The battle within

In a flash, she unleashed thunderous fire and ice attacks below my belt. Her mouth delivered blow after blow of icy cold fluids and lava hot water. I couldn’t move....

Bro Satyr365,

What a fantastic description of your battle that turns night into day!!! Looking forward to your sexcitying re-match... Cheers!!!

lopo

Compassion
11-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Sin(gapore) City
The battle within
[I]PS. It’s actually my second meeting with YXZ. Great girl to be with, sex even better. And apologies for my crazy FR (again!)

Bro Satyr365, everywhere I go, I see your FR. You are one fantastic guy - your energy is unbelievable. What do you normally take to maintain the drive - Tongkat Ali? :rolleyes:

Your FR once again put Kama Sutra to shame. Maybe we should chronicle all your Frs together and publish it as the SBF version of Kama Sutra - naming it is your priviledge. Kudos to you.

satyr365
12-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Bro Satyr365, everywhere I go, I see your FR. You are one fantastic guy - your energy is unbelievable. What do you normally take to maintain the drive - Tongkat Ali?

Your FR once again put Kama Sutra to shame. Maybe we should chronicle all your Frs together and publish it as the SBF version of Kama Sutra - naming it is your priviledge. Kudos to you.

No tonkat ali bro. Just 3 kopi-Os and about 10 cigarettes a day. Oh, and of course, a desperate fascination for fair beauties from China! haha!

Actually I've also been thinking I've been over-doing it a little lately. Maybe I should slow down a little.....

Hmmmm......

Cheers
PS. Thanks for the compliment dude.

alex18122003
12-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Actually I've also been thinking I've been over-doing it a little lately. Maybe I should slow down a little.....

Hmmmm......

Bro Satyr365....r u sure going to slow down abit. Waiting until this Fri to bonk again. Must queue up hor :p

thereds
12-09-2007, 06:30 PM
As usual, I would first like to thank Bro lopo for XYZ’s contact.

Just had a session with her this afternoon, and it was a satisfactory one. She is what all Bros mentioned in their previous FR, big eyes, great figure, nice boobs, fantastic bbbj, shiok catbath, and good FJ!!!

She starts to tease when shower, using her boobs to move up and down my front and back body, squeeze didi in between her boobs, lick all over my body….On the bed, she asked me to lie on my stomach, give a light massage, then used her boobs to massage for me, even my ears also treated with boobs massage! She also lifted my legs and used her nipples to tickle my foot….After that, her tongue lick all over my body….Then asked me to adopt doggie position, and she starts to attack my arse! She sprayed some mints liquid in her mouth, and used her tongue to lick my arse….seep some water and lick with mints and water…! My arse really feels the chill until now….it’s a great feeling and her tongue is really damn good on my arse! :D Then come balls sucking, bbbj until I stopped her. Turned her around and attacked her boobs and nipples. After a while, she asked me to lie down and catbath me, bbbj me again. I stopped her yet again, and she capped me and said: “I want to rape you now!” She is wet when I touched her meimei, and she asked: “Do you like it wet?” Damn seducing…..Then she rides me, and she is fast and furious too….Maybe was too excited by her service just now, I came after 5 minutes of her riding…..and she keeps riding until the last drop….

We tcss after that, she told me about her family life, her life here and her feelings were somehow been played by somebody here. No wonder she looked moody to me….She also told me that she might just go back on 19 this month as she is quite disappointed here, but also half-hearted as she has not earned enough. She also mentioned that Bro lopo really treat her very well, and she is grateful to him. Bro, salute you!!!

We keep chatting until a bro called to say that he arrived already, and she went to the door and wanted to leave until I called her and paid her. She laughed and said she forgotten about it liao….Bid goodbye and she asked me to call her again…..which I think I will….

Once again, thanks Bro lopo for her contact and pardon my long-winded FR again…!

Cheers:cool:

Lubber
12-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Thx to our wonderful bro lopo for sharing this gem's contact. Firstly paiseh ah bro lopo, 1st bonk bo FR so this is a rtf FR from just now. I will just skip all the way into the hotel room.I will keep it short.

She was onto me lying down and frenching away passionately then all of a sudden she bit my lips hard >.> *ouch* but that was fun and sexciting. Hands were all over her carressing here and there. Proceeded to strip her , unfortunately i got nothing for her to strip except for the towel wrapping around me.

Into the bathroom we went. This is not just SOP bath, but a bath where she will soap and wash u up from top to bottom. Of course i did the same to her too. Down she knelt and i felt this warm sensation upon my already harden rod. The blow was just too good and with her looking up while blowing i just wanted to explode everything in her but i held back.

On the bed foreplay was full to the extreme with her blowing more and more. Her pussy was already so wet with my hands rubbing that she quickly capped me and rode me. She really can ride well and i almost ended it there but quickly flipped her over doing missionary with us keep frenching almost all the way.Damn she bit my lips hard again here. After going for like 20mins, the moment i unloaded she thrust her groin towards my didi and grabbing my butt flesh as hard as she could. I then slumped on her panting furiously with her hugging me tightly for like 5mins.

After she cleared the mess,we snuggled up in bed smoking and chatting. We chatted about almost anything under the sun until she slowly opened up her problems. With that said, i suddenly felt a little wet on my chest. It was then i noticed she was crying silently.Nothing i could do except to comfort her, wipe her tears with my hands and embrace her tightly. It was then when there was 15mins left into H81 we decided to wash up and leave. During the chat she did mention about bro lopo for helping her so much. She really thanked you.

Those who wish to rtf or engage her service fret not. She will be here till Oct 19. She is a very service oriented prc not to be missed. But hor pls PM Bro lopo hor and not me.

Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10 Nice curves combine with some baby fats at tummy makes her damn nice huggable.
Bbbj - 8.5/10 what can i say? It just feels damn good. Wished she could stay that way 24/7
FJ - 7.5/10 With her riding you and her boobs moving up and down what a sight.
Gfe - 7.5/10
Service - 8.5/10 No rush, goes all out to please and accomodate and smiling all the way.
Overall - 7.5/10
Rtf - No need ask. Got time sure rtf.

Please treat her nice,this is a gem worth a try!
Thx again bro lopo :D

Lubber
13-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Hmm... why i appear invisible?

Luckytime
13-09-2007, 12:57 AM
Rtf - No need ask. Got time sure rtf.

Please treat her nice,this is a gem worth a try!
Thx again bro lopo :D

confirm you sure got timealmost everyday...:D

lopo
13-09-2007, 08:07 AM
GOOD NEWS!!!

XYZ NOW FREE LANCES ALL ON HER OWN
WORKING HOURS: 11.00 AM – 4.00 AM, THE NEXT MORNING
VISA EXTENSION: APPLICATION APPROVED

This is good news but to ensure that she will continue to fl all on her own from 8.00 pm to 4.00 am the next morning, brothers must give her full support also during these hours. Otherwise she will have no choice but to have to go back to the Mafu again. She cannot afford to waste her time waiting at home for bros’ calls which may not come in at all.

Bros let us help her to help ourselves for her no-rush, innovative and sexciting services which, as some bros have said, are equal to, if not better than, those provided by the top GL Cat $150/- girls...Cheers!!!lopo

elmotan
13-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Wow, definitely good news for all the SBF bros out there looking for a goodie bonk from an extremely service-oriented PRC gal.

Thanks to bro Lopo for the contact. It's been a few days after I had my wonderful time with her, but all the scenes still stay vivid in my mind. I think of her every now and then, and li'l bro just stand up whenver she appears in my thoughts.

Bro Lopo, thanx for find such a exquisite gem and sharing with the bros here, couldn't have found such a good bonk without you. I'm sure all those who have tried XYZ would agree with me with all hands and legs straight up in the air.

I know that usually, in FRs, pple will usually spell out all the details, but I'm not going to do that. I want to leave all the good memories in my mind, and let those who haven't tried XYZ to run wild with their imagination. All I can say is that, if I can afford it ($ and time), I'd RTF with XYZ everyday!!!

A girl who can make you feel totally out of this world!!!

Compassion
13-09-2007, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=elmotan;2271138]
I know that usually, in FRs, pple will usually spell out all the details, but I'm not going to do that. I want to leave all the good memories in my mind....

With due respect to your preference, bro elmotan, the purpose of a Fr is to share your experience, highlighting specifically what makes you enjoy your tiime with the FL. If it is just to leave good memories in your mind, then it is not a FR you are sharing. Unless this is not your 1st Fr.

It is also to help XYZ - so that when bros reading it they also want to visit her. Saying you have a good bonk does not mean anything to us reading it. Maybe other bros want to comment too. Just read Satyr365's Fr. He is the model of what a good FR is - not too long, not too short. Except his English is too powerful to follow. Just my two cents worth of comment.

satyr365
13-09-2007, 01:06 PM
It is also to help XYZ - so that when bros reading it they also want to visit her. Saying you have a good bonk does not mean anything to us reading it. Maybe other bros want to comment too. Just read Satyr365's Fr. He is the model of what a good FR is - not too long, not too short. Except his English is too powerful to follow. Just my two cents worth of comment.

Wah liow, you embarrassed me as well as crack me up bro! Hahaha!

I wish I could up you for that great early afternoon light entertainment, but alas, need to spread it around first before getting back to you again! :) Thanks.

Cheers

lordwind
13-09-2007, 07:31 PM
wow the FR damn power sia. want to try her. anyone can pm her contracts?

Lubber
13-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Dunno why super horny nowadays, so went to find xyz again. Another great RTF. Was wondering why she likes to bite lips all the time >.>

QQ8899
13-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Dunno why super horny nowadays

No need to explain lah, we know you always very horny. :D

onion_rings
14-09-2007, 12:02 AM
No need to explain lah, we know you always very horny. No lar, he's not very horny...he's only kan silang horny nia. Afternoon as we makan we were discussing abt XYZ & he straight 2 nites visit her. Lidat goot meh? Bo jio? *mad* :p
Another great RTF. Was wondering why she likes to bite lips all the time >.>
So did u also bite lips all the time too? :D

ahabc60
14-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Hi,

Thanks to bro lopo for sharing the contact of Yan Zi.

Call xyz and arranged an appt wif her, once reached the rm, sms the room no. ten mins later, heard a knock on the door. opened up the door & invite her in and have a small chat with her. After that, proceed to shower.

Was told to lie face down, she will lick ard your body from your ear all the way down to ur ass, feeling great. then she will ask you to kneel on four and perform a deep throat BBBJ. After that turn to face her and continue her BBBJ. Later took out the cap and cap me, starting on her riding. Can't take my eyes off her boobs, After that we switched to missionary and pumped for ard 5 mis and unloaded. We rested and chat for a while then proceed to shower.

Look ; 7 /10
Boobs : Quite big
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : No
FJ : 8/10 (too bad onli try 2 position)
Attitude : 9/10
RTf: yes,
Damage : 80 + tips

lordwind
14-09-2007, 06:08 PM
bros, can pm her contract's? sperm level quite high from reading the postssss.

lopo
14-09-2007, 09:58 PM
.... Just read Satyr365's Fr. He is the model of what a good FR is - not too long, not too short. Except his English is too powerful to follow.

Ya, bro Compassion, I agree with you...

lopo

Lubber
15-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Lidat goot meh? Bo jio? *mad* :p

I got 'jio' u go makan lunch wad, unlike some1 also bo jio :p

lopo
15-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Bro Lordwind,

Pls note that two wrongs don’t make one right. Judging from what you have done I would say that you have committed just those two wrongs.

On 3/9/07 at 3.03 am you pmed me. You said and I quote

hey bro can i get the contracts? i quite new so i dont really know how u guys find her de. so can rough brief me on how to find her when u give me the contract pls? thanks

Three hours and 7 minutes later at 6.10 am on the same day, I replied you and I reproduced it here:

Pls read up the stickies.Dun expect 2 b spoonfed.

12 hours and 21 minutes later at 7.31 pm on the same day instead of reading up the stickies and replying me you chose to bypass me, the TS, by posting openly a request in the thread seeking bros’ help to provide you with XYZ’s contact and I quote:

wow the FR damn power sia. want to try her. anyone can pm her contracts?

As a TS despite my asking newbies without meaningful contributions to the Forum not to flood my inbox with their requests, I have given the ctc to many newbies with 0 contributions who succeeded in convincing me of their sincerity in making their requests.

bros, can pm her contract's? sperm level quite high from reading the postssss.

Have you now read up the relevant stickies?

Flagship
15-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Kudos to bro lopo for sharing the contact of Yan Zi and promise to post FR.

Call xyz and arranged an appt wif her on thurs nited, once reached the rm, sms the room number, waiting time around 15min thought she stood me up. SMS her again and no reply. 5 mins later, heard a knock on the door. opened up the door & invite her in and asking her why take her so long to arrive, thought she just a few street away. She told me she went to the wrong room, WTF?? After that, proceed to shower. During shower, she wanted to bbbj me put i told her that i'm still prefer to cap me during BJ. Put my small head over come my big head and cannot resist the temptation on the shiokness but to give in..:p Accidentally CIM on her..

After the shower, proceed to bed and she licked ard my body with north south east west line direction and all the way down to my depot (ass), with POP-POP sound effect, the feel is great. then she will ask you to kneel on four like a hush puppy and perform a deep throat BBBJ. After that turn to face her and continue her BBBJ. Later took out the cap and cap me, starting on her riding and pumped for ard 20 mis and unloaded. We were exhausted and perspired. We chat for a while and then one of the SBF bro called and rushed to her next appointment at the same hoteru.:D

Look ; 7 /10
Boobs : B 2 C
Frenching : No
Attitude : 9/10
RTf: yes,

Leeds2006
15-09-2007, 04:05 PM
my 2nd rtf ...on thursday nite ...

Bro Lopo, during our sexxion, u msg ... n she had lots, lots of good words of u ... n u reali care of her well being ...

not 4gett'g the encounter ... it was ever better ... so much of the sex play ... lasting in the mind for some time ...

Cheers ... Happy Bonking ...

doomday123
15-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Hi,
First, I would like to thank bro lopo for sharing the contact of Yan Zi.

Call her and arranged an appt in H81 Lor 15, once reached the rm, sms the room no. A big mistake, she can't find the place. No choice, need to dress myself back & bring her from nearby. First impression - quite a tall girl ~ 1.68m. Late by 10 mins in the hotel, so we took a shower. I really enjoyed everything she service in the bathroom & this is the first time that a girl really spend a solid 15 mins giving me front & back boob massage, aj, bbj in the bathroom. It's really feel like heaven. Given the same treatment in bed from back to front & bbj with dog style. Shiok.....really service orientated but too bad, I only book 1 hour & I don't think I can tahan with this kind of treatment. I think it's one of the best I had so far. My ass feel so cold when she applied something on her tongue & AJ me. Feel fantastic.

I know I won't last long after her service. Do her Doggie & within 5 mins, it's over.

Look ; 6.5 /10, I prefer innocent type but her is more of a friendly & experience type.
Boobs : Quite big, I think B+.
Figure : 7.5/10, quite a nice one with only slight dummy.
Frenching : No. But can if you wanted.
BBBJ: 8.5/10, it's good but can improved on her suction.
FJ : 8/10 (too bad onli try 1 position, next time must released before her appt)
Attitude : 8.5/10.
RTf: yes for the very good service.
Damage : 80

She can service better. U just need to request for it. But I think it's a goodwill to pay her some tips if you are really happy.

Most of the $80 gals I tried at roadside are really extremely poor in their service & only $$$ minded but she is not & really work hard for it.

It's truly a good gem. I heard she mentioned about another gal called Ah Ling who is also very good. Try to get the contact from her but she does not have......Too bad.

It's really worth the $80.....

lopo
16-09-2007, 10:15 AM

It's truly a good gem. I heard she mentioned about another gal called Ah Ling who is also very good. Try to get the contact from her but she does not have......Too bad.

Bro doomday123,
Dun worry, I have. She is not Ah Ling but Xiao Ling and is in the thread "KTV/Night Club Hostess PRC Xiao Ling With Hourglass Figure". But she is leaving for home within the next few days...catch her b4 she leaves...
Pls check ur PM 4 her contact..
lopo

satyr365
16-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Most of the $80 gals I tried at roadside are really extremely poor in their service & only $$$ minded but she is not & really work hard for it.

It's really worth the $80.....

Bro, you're right. The incredible variety of skills and the proficiency in which she delivers those skills are quite mind-blowing! If I didn't have better self-control, I could have easily cum in the toilet when she was giving me fire and ice, or when she was catbathing me, or during the sexy back massage, or when I was on all fours and she was licking my arse, thights, balls and dick:eek: , or when she was riding me..... etc...

XYZ is worth a lot more than the $80! So what we are getting is a great great bargain! I probably have my 3rd RFT this next few days.:D

Cheers

spiceboy
16-09-2007, 09:26 PM
agree with bro satyr365, she's definitely worth the money, I rate her service at par with those GL 150 type. Happened to bump into her last nite, will call her again if got time.:)

candox69
16-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Thanks to bro lopo for sharing the contact of Xiao Yan Zi. Finally got the chance to try her.

sms her and arrange to meet up. Send her the room number and she appear within 5 mins. Knock Knock, open the door and invite her in. A very friend gals, no rush, give me a big hug after coming.

chat ang hug for a while then proceed to shower.

action start from the bathroom, she start by using the boob to massage the didi. then the back body massage. Follow by bj, wow! have to tell her to stop else I will cum before the action start.

After shower. was told to lie face down, she lick and suck starting from ear down to your leg. Then she lift up my legs, was wondering what she was trying her to do, after a while then I realise that she is using her nipple to massage my foot. Nice leh.

After that she asked me to bend like girl going the doggie style, and perform ass rim and bbbj. This was done with some spray and make your didi feeling damp hot, think there is some sort of methol. Got to stop her again as I almost cum in her mouth. And she joke that she will give me a 1+1 bonus if I CIM.

Finally the action start, asked if I want her to go on top, tell her I would like to start with missionary. After a while, tell her to take control and she ride for a while. Have to say she is really accomodating. Tell her that I wanted her bend on the table and do the doggie style. think we will break the table if we continue, so switch to her bending and hold to the edge of the bed.

Then we proceed to have her sitting at the edge of the bed and I half standing. That was a new position that i have never tried and it was great.

Think she really enjoy that position after that we switched to missionary I finish off.

We rested and chat for quite a while before we proceed to shower.

Look ; 7 /10
Boobs : Quite big
Frenching : Yes, like no tomorrow.
Attitude : 10/10
RTf: Sure,
Damage : 80 + 20 + 20

Brother Lopo, just want to let you know that she really appreciate your help. She was a real gem in term of services of gf feeling. No rush and not a time watcher.

candox69
16-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Dun know why it was double post

Lubber
17-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Dun know why it was double post
Must be too sexcited with XYZ i guess :D

jiaosai
17-09-2007, 12:29 AM
thanks bro lopo for xyz's contact..finally got chance to try her out..tink i don have to say much..she really resembles michelle chong IMO..her figure is great..don care whether its fake or not..her service is superb!! best AR ever!! she literally fuck ur ass with her tongue..my god..come to tink of it..haha

and she tried some innovative position on mi..which i dunno how to describe..but it made mi cum in tt position..great !! all in all..its a very worthwhile bonk..u guys shuld really try it out..to f**k is to believe..must give her support k !! and treat her with care..maybe bring some durians for her..haha..if u don mind the smell after tt..sorry for the brief FR..support xyz !!

lopo
17-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Hi bros, for ease of reference here are extracts from some senior bros' FRs:...

XYZ is worth a lot more than the $80! So what we are getting is a great great bargain! I probably have my 3rd RFT this next few days.:D

Cheers

agree with bro satyr365, she's definitely worth the money, I rate her service at par with those GL 150 type....

and not-so-senior bro's FR:

She was a real gem in term of services of gf feeling. No rush and not a time watcher.

simplyhorny
17-09-2007, 09:07 AM
It's been a long time since I had the feeling of been raped.

I was like a puppet been manipulated by my "master" throughout the entire session.

It was last Saturday night when a sudden surge of Horniness drove me to hunt for cunts. Thanks to bro Lopo for introducing me Xiao Yan Zi. Frankly, I wasn't too sure of trying her due to my dire financial status - My bonking budget is only sufficient for 60 per bonk max. Moreover, I didn't had the privilege of reading the FRs on her first. Oh... Whatever... I'm in need of cunt anyway....

Called her for almost 1 hour but couldn't reach her. I kept myself occupied by patrolling the streets of GL. I was about to give up hope when Xiao Yan zi return the call. Hmmm.... She sound rather like a da jie da... Said she is available now. I wanted to go to my favourite hotel along Lorong 17 but she is afraid of raid. So I have to settle for Hotel 81.

Booked the room. Shower first (Kinda of smelly after walking for almost an hour). "Ding Dong" the door bell rang while I'm still showering. Open the door and there she was... the infamous Xiao Yan zi. First look rather chio (note I wasn't wearing my glasses). When i rush back to put on my glasses, Xiao Yan zi asked whether am I disappointed after taking a clearer look. Hell no!

"Wei she me mei deng wo jiu chong liang" Xiao Yan Zi enquired while stripped to her birthday suit. Hmmm... Long curvy hair, Angel face, Demon body, Sizable boobs to match her supple ass. Wow! Just her looks warrant $80 already. Xiao Yanzi then went to shower. Wanted me to join her so I gladly obliged. She soap my dick and gave me a BBBJ on the spot. This is the first time a PRC FL took the initiative to blow me in the shower room without me asking for one. Scored point already.

Out of the shower room. I felt like a king. After towelling me dry, she licked my nipples, my abdomen, my knees and ankles with quick flickering action. I was told to turn over. She tend repeat the same process starting from my ears all the way down to my ankles except using a strong suction force. It's a bit difficult to explain the process. Just imagine she suck on your ass hard and move up and down your ass while maintaining the suction force. Kinda of similar to the Tuina Ba Gua aka "vacuum cup" She lifted my buttocks up and proceed to fuck my ass with her pointed tongue. Damm... I've just lost my virginity to her. In addition, she applied some minted cream on my ass to give a hot sensation. Hmmm.... Something different. After a while, she went below me and proceed to give me a mind blowing BBBJ while I'm in a doggie position.

My "tortue" didn't stop here. I was ordered to turn over. Lift up my legs and take turns to bbbj and AR me. What follow next is a series of sex position lifted stratight up from Kamasutra - styles I've never seen before in all my cheongsters life.

Meng Hu Xia Shan - Put her legs up on the wall and bbbj me in the upside down position. Talk about acrobatics! WOW!

Xian Nu zhi lu - Lift my right leg up. Position her self on the side. and start to bbbj me.

Pan ruo x x (Sorry can't remember) - Women on top position except that she hooked her legs on mine.

Lian Hua x x (sorry can't remember) - Basically sitted position except that she wrapped her legs around me.

E rou shi 360 - Women on top but keep shifting her position so much so that she turn her body 360 degree

Note that I just lie down and she does all the work on top of me.

Wanted to lick her but she rejected. In fact she is rather reluctant to let me lick her breast cos she finds it too ticklish. Hmmm... I lost my interest instanteously. Xiao Yan Zi then focus on bbbj me for quite some time. I had to fantasize my cute innocent colleague bbbj me b4 I manage to cum. Was told that she is supposed to meet another customer earlier. As her customer was having dinner first, that's why she is able to meet me.

FR on Xiao Yan Zi
Looks: (7.5) Big round eyes. Looks a bit old though. Curvy hair. Long eyelashes (not too sure if it is fake). Rather sharp features. Foxy look

Figure: (9/10) Slim. Hour glass. 1.5 m tall. Rather petite. A bit too skinny for my liking cos can see a bit of rib cage.

Skin: (8/10) Snow white. Little or no blemishes.

Armpit hair: Didn't get to see. Think likely got shaved.

Boobs: (8/10) C cup. Rather big. Brownish sensitive nipples. Felt like she has enhanced her boobs. Well... I may be wrong but her boobs a bit hard.

Pussy: (7/10) Rather tight. Didn't get to lick. dense bush. A bit of smell though.

Pussy licking: Don't allow

Ass: (8/10) Meaty.

Frenching: Don't allow

Catbath: (10/10) One of the best so far

Massage: NA

AR: (10/10) Very aggressive. Tries to poke your ass with her tongue

BBBJ: (10/10) Very hardworking. Many variation. Knows how to vary the strength of suction and speed to heighten the overall BBBJ experience.

FJ: (9/10) High ratings for teaching me different positions.

Attitude: (10/10) very service oriented. Would off her handphone while servicing you.

Overall: (7/10) Cos I didn't get to lick her pussy. It is a MUST try for those who are looking for good service

Damage: $80 + $20 Hotel

RTF: Most likely no cos I'm a painter

onion_rings
17-09-2007, 09:12 AM

Can't stop luffing :D :D Glad that u also enjoy being services

ken li
17-09-2007, 09:50 AM
satyr365 - "The incredible variety of skills and the proficiency in which she delivers those skills are quite mind-blowing!"

Hey Bros, I RTFed her on Saturday and I want to share an aspect of XYZ's skills that has not been really highlighted yet.

I had just returned from Macau and really did not need to go for a release so soon, if you guys know what I mean... I was 5 days in Macau! But I wanted a good massage and was about to go look for a place with good strong back rub when I remembered that XYZ told me she was trained to give professional massages. So I gave her a call.

I gotta tell you guys, her massage is really good on its own merit!

The arrangements are as per usual. Call her, get room, call again, etc, etc. She will still start with the bath, BJ in bath etc. But I asked her from the start whether she would give a good proper massage. She cheerfully said "Of course!". She asked me where i wanted her to concetrate on (lower back for me, and I told her of where my old sports injuries were and to be careful there).

Her strength was very good. Nothing like the half-hearted stuff you get at local HC joints. She applied her strength until I told her it was just right and she maintained it at that level throughout.

Her technique is not haphazard. It was methodical and covered exactly where I wanted and then some.

It was great!

Of course we followed up with the rest of the stuff... as they call it.. a happy ending! hahaha.

I hope you guys don't mind that i concentrate on the non-FJ aspect in this post. I just wanted to share that I thought her massage is definitely one of her strong points if you guys ever need to have one. Cheers.

BTW, I did tip her generously for the massage even though she initially was taken aback and did not want to accept it. But I thot the overall cost plus my tip was still WAY LOWER than any HC here... well worth it.

satyr365
17-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Pussy licking: Don't allow

Looks you had a massive good time with XYZ.

I just thought I'd tell you bros what XYZ told me about painting her.

When I was bonking her wet soppy cunt good and proper last week, I asked her I wanted to give her more pleasure by licking her pussy. XYZ said she rather if I didn't. I asked her why - doesn't it give her pleasure? She said yes, of course it does! But something else happens. She said, strangely enough, when she gets a good paint job, her pussy tap stops. Her juice stops flowing! That's what she told me bros...

She can't understand why her pussy doesn't get very wet after a paint job, so she prefers not getting one. She prefers having a wet and hot cunt so she can fuck the brains out of me!! And she did (but so did I! :rolleyes: )haha.

Cheers

lopo
18-09-2007, 05:38 AM
Hi bros,

Hi bros, for ease of reference here are extracts from some senior & non-senior bros' FRs:

.... Long curvy hair, Angel face, Demon body, Sizable boobs to match her supple ass. Wow! Just her looks warrant $80 already....This is the first time a PRC FL took the initiative to blow me in the shower room without me asking for one. Scored point already.

Out of the shower room. I felt like a king.. After a while, she went below me and proceed to give me a mind blowing BBBJ while I'm in a doggie position.

.. What follow next is a series of sex position lifted stratight up from Kamasutra - styles I've never seen before in all my cheongsters life.

....Hey Bros, I RTFed her on Saturday and I want to share an aspect of XYZ's skills that has not been really highlighted yet.
I had just returned from Macau and really did not need to go for a release so soon, if you guys know what I mean... I was 5 days in Macau! But I wanted a good massage and was about to go look for a place with good strong back rub when I remembered that XYZ told me she was trained to give professional massages. So I gave her a call.

I gotta tell you guys, her massage is really good on its own merit!

....Her strength was very good. Nothing like the half-hearted stuff you get at local HC joints. She applied her strength until I told her it was just right and she maintained it at that level throughout.

Her technique is not haphazard. It was methodical and covered exactly where I wanted and then some.

It was great!

Of course we followed up with the rest of the stuff... as they call it.. a happy ending! hahaha.

... BTW, I did tip her generously for the massage even though she initially was taken aback and did not want to accept it. But I thot the overall cost plus my tip was still WAY LOWER than any HC here... well worth it.

lopo
18-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi Bros,

XYZ is feeling homesick & her auntie is expected to visit her in about a week's time. She has indicated that she may leave for home with her auntie... Bros who want to visit her, please be fast hands & fast legs...

caesar
18-09-2007, 05:12 PM
My VERY Frank & Personal FR on XYZ...no apologies

XYZ........Personal

1.. Looks...average looking....not a stunner....not one to turn yr head in a
crowd, or stand out in a crowd.

2.. Age....claimed she is 23/24....I feel she is much older...

3. Complexion...Fair & smooth??...overstatement......

4. Hour glass figure...sorry but don't think so....bust a little soft & sagging.

5. Pubic hair....really bushy...lots and lots..suggest to her to trim to keep tidy & hygenic

6. Personality....friendly, helpful, chatty

XYZ...Service

1. commando kind of service....similiar to the legendery Singtel, ex 28 of Interconental JB and a few of the other angpies in Eden JB..

2. The Bourne Ultimatum kind....non stop action from start to finish, she will lick you from head to toe, inside out, upside down, arse, balls & penis..nothing is out of bound...

3. friendly & obliging...no fear of black face, lousy service, time watching,
all positions welcome, as long as you like, as long as you can last.

4. service like a true experienced pro...

XYZ...rtf?

1. not for me as I prefer the tall sweet demure classical chinese look

2..highly recommended for those who love commando service, no hold bars type.

To LOPO...many thanks for your intro.....she said you are a good man and judging from your writing etc, I think you have a person with a kind heart...willing to help a poor distress human....

best regards from caesar

lopo
18-09-2007, 09:44 PM
To LOPO...many thanks for your intro.....she said you are a good man and judging from your writing etc, I think you have a person with a kind heart...willing to help a poor distress human....
best regards from caesar

Bro caesar,

Tqvm for ur compliments...夸奖!夸奖!恻隐之心,人皆有之!

lopo

Lubber
18-09-2007, 10:08 PM
So fast she flying home liao ah? Sadded

shanghaifun
19-09-2007, 01:00 AM

Damn...and i still stuck in shanghai....:eek: so fast leaving...but i do believe bro Lopo had been a great help to her during her stays.

3 Cheers for Bro lopo

Taurus68
19-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Had my 2nd RTF on this gem last night cos heard that she may be leaving next week plus, actually, wanted to RTF Xiao Rou but seems like she is busy celebrating her BD this whole week hence give it a miss for the time being. This gem as usual gave her best service that is comparable or even better that the standard of the sauna in China. This time round due to we know each other better, on foreplay, she gave me a wet catbath on my back and follow by suck dry that felt like having "kua sa" making me damn shiok and relax. After I turnover, she also gave a wet catbath from ear to toe plus her BBBJ was really really mind blowing and enjoyable. The rest were also memorable and till now I am still enjoying it when recalling it.

Bros, who are interested in this gem, do PM the TS for contact. Cheers...:D

onion_rings
19-09-2007, 02:04 AM

Really sadded meh :rolleyes: Old things dun go new one will never appear :D

In the meantime just rtf XYZ as much as possible kekeke

imate
19-09-2007, 05:43 AM
Thanks to bro lopo for sharing this wonderful contact with me. As promised, I said I will not give up till I have tried her. And really she did not disappoint.

Tried my luck calling her at about 1-2pm. She told me busy, so arranged only at 5. But luckily at 3.45, she SMS me saying her previous booking had to be posponed. Mai tu liao, rushed down on cab, checked into H81 and waited. Waited about 15 mins before she arrived. On arrival, a playful woman who just has an air around her. The rest was history.

In fact, it was 1 of the best bonks I have had in my whole 'cheonging career'. Like all bros said, commando, never fails to please, patient and really out of the world service. I will not go into detail of our deed. Below are my ratings.

Looks - 7.5 (grows on you, but she really have 1 pair of seductive eyes)
Age - Looks like late 20s, maybe even close to 30.
Figure - 8 (nice body, other than abit of a bushy pussy)
Boobs - C cupper. Looks like enhanced due to large areloa
Ass - Meaty. The kind you want to do doggie with.
Frenching - No.
Catbath - 10 (really lick you from head to toe)
Massage: Did not try, but she told me she will give me 1 if I rtf her.
AR - 10 (Brings to to heaven and hell man. Heavenly tongue with mouth spray on your ass which is cold as hell)
BBBJ - 8 (takes her time to tease you with awesome stunts, even gave me a 2 leg towards heaven move. Wow! Pattern liao liao!)
FJ - 8.5 (Minus was I felt her pussy a little loose. But really so high and excited till when releasing in doggie I spanked her ass too hard. Really was very apolegtic after that, but she laughed it off with a smile.)
Attitude - No amount of points can describe it. Just out of this world.
Overall - 9 (Like I said, best bonk I have ever had.
Damage: $20 rm + $80 + $10 tips (did not carry enough money) = $110
RTF: Oh yes man!

I can't say much more other than a big thank you to bro lopo and all the other bros who have helped or teach xyz in 1 way or another. I am now officially a XYZ follower. No one can please like how she does. Thanks bro again, no amount of points can tell you how much I really enjoyed my session with her. To all bros, if you want contact ask from bro lopo. It is basic courtesy. If haven't tried yet, go for it. You will never regret.

wahlau_7
19-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Thanks to Bro Lopo for XYZ contact. Call XYZ yesterday for a sexssion and agreed fully with what Bro Casaer had written in his FR.

Thanks again to Bro Lopo for the contact.

fatty boy
19-09-2007, 11:03 AM
please PM
me her phone number, thanks a lot bro,

lopo
19-09-2007, 05:19 PM
please PM
me her phone number, thanks a lot bro,

Bro fatty boy, u got PM.
lopo

lopo
20-09-2007, 05:48 AM
Thanks to Bro Lopo for XYZ contact. Call XYZ yesterday for a sexssion and agreed fully with what Bro Casaer had written in his FR.

Thanks again to Bro Lopo for the contact.

Bro wahlau_7, at last managed 2 find u. Pls check ur User CP....
lopo

lopo
20-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Had my 2nd RTF on this gem...This gem as usual gave her best service that is comparable or even better that the standard of the sauna in China. ...BBBJ was really really mind blowing and enjoyable. The rest were also memorable and till now I am still enjoying it when recalling it.

Bros, who are interested in this gem, do PM the TS for contact. Cheers...

Bro Taurus68, Glad U enjoy ur session...

Damn...and i still stuck in shanghai... so fast leaving...but i do believe bro Lopo had been a great help to her during her stays.

3 Cheers for Bro lopo

Bro shanghaifun, yes, its veri fast... Btw, tqvm 4 the compliments...

Really sadded meh ... Old things dun go new one will never appear....

In the meantime just rtf XYZ as much as possible kekeke

Bro onion_rings, ya, old no go, new no come lah!
lopo

curious75
21-09-2007, 03:29 AM
called her today to try my luck if she is avail n bingo.so went to hotel81 as she want.(actually want to go out of gl range but she want it there so LL lor)check in n get to the room then call her telling her the rm no.15 min later,ding dong.when i open the door,omg:eek: she is pretty with her big sparkling eyes n her no fats figure.(me abit stunned that moment where she ask me;is it hiam she is ugly?)

so she take off everything piece by piece where its kind of turn on to me liao.go to shower together n her suction is good.then to bed where i think much bro had the same exprience as me but the most best stunt is she gave me a pumping position blow where her leg on the wall n to me is a memorable blow.....kekeke.realise that the moment my dick is in her tight cunt,she was so cruel that never let my dick have chance to take a breadth till he vomit(holesick...........kekekeke)after i cummed in her,pull my happy sexified dick out n saw red on the cd(bonk till her menses come too,where she told me actual day is 5 day later)after tcss wif her,bro lopo you are a fxxking nice guy i would say(if i'm a FL too,will let you bonk for free till i die for your helping......kekeke) n she is chatty n not wif any funny idea one lor

thanks bro lopo for her contact n a very big thanks to the bro(you know who you are...kekeke) who keep pushing me to try her.she was really very worth the $ n service she give.if there are grade on gems,i would rate her as grade B ++(cannot rate grade A lah,who knows somehow one day there is a lagi better gem coming up but not that easy lor).after her menses,die die must rtf xyz.

ps;pls ask ctc from the TS n sorry for my poor broken english hor

lopo
21-09-2007, 06:30 PM
....when i open the door,omg she is pretty with her big sparkling eyes n her no fats figure.(me abit stunned that moment where she ask me;is it hiam she is ugly?)

.... but the most best stunt is she gave me a pumping position blow where her leg on the wall n to me is a memorable blow.....kekeke.realise that the moment my dick is in her tight cunt,she was so cruel that never let my dick have chance to take a breadth till he vomit(holesick...........kekekeke)after i cummed in her,pull my happy sexified dick out n saw red on the cd(bonk till her menses come too,where she told me actual day is 5 day later)... n she is chatty n not wif any funny idea one lor

thanks bro lopo for her contact n a very big thanks to the bro(you know who you are...kekeke) who keep pushing me to try her.she was really very worth the $ n service she give.if there are grade on gems,i would rate her as grade B ++(cannot rate grade A lah,who knows somehow one day there is a lagi better gem coming up but not that easy lor).after her menses,die die must rtf xyz.

Hi bros,

Her auntie had become impatient and has come to visit her much earlier than expected.

In order to save airfare & to make full use of the visa already given to her, she has decided to stay on. Meanwhile, with her auntie around she cannot do FJ. But she can do all the other wonders, such as HJ, BBBJ, BJ, AR, or any wonders you can find in Karma Sutra, not to forget her wonderful massage...etc. She can do all these (minus FJ) at a reduced damage (price) of $60/- (exclude room & cd).....Cheers!!!

lopo

curious75
22-09-2007, 04:24 AM
Hi bros,

Her auntie had become impatient and has come to visit her much earlier than expected.

In order to save airfare & to make full use of the visa already given to her, she has decided to stay on. Meanwhile, with her auntie around she cannot do FJ. But she can do all the other wonders, such as HJ, BBBJ, BJ, AR, or any wonders you can find in Karma Sutra, not to forget her wonderful massage...etc. She can do all these (minus FJ) at a reduced damage (price) of $60/- (exclude room & cd).....Cheers!!!

lopo

i will be patient to wait for her auntie to leave:D 3 or 4 more days to go:p

bmw_9994
22-09-2007, 03:25 PM
bro lopo, can pm me her contect ? thanks bro

sy779780
23-09-2007, 02:12 AM
Mi also call her yesterday but was told her untie visisted her. So told her some other time lah... any body known when her untie leaving?

lopo
23-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Mi also call her yesterday but was told her untie visisted her. So told her some other time lah... any body known when her untie leaving?

Bro sy779780, her auntie should go off by tml, Mon 24/09/07 or latest Tues 25/09/07...

lopo

Compassion
24-09-2007, 12:08 AM
FR on Xiao Yan Zi:

Got the contact from Bro lopo for sometime, but only managed to visit XYZ just before her auntie came.

Bathroom - She did the standard thing like bbbj, cleaning your whole body paying special attention on your didi, rubbing her body against yours, etc. However she did one thing out of the ordinary - standing behind you she used her mouth to lick from the bottom of the leg upwards and released with a big vacuum suck when she reached your back. I personally find this more amusing and slightly painful than pleasurable.

Cat bath - Again a lot of commando antics - doing the same things as other FLs but commando style. When she bbbj you with both of her legs placed high against the wall and her 2 hands supporting her whole body, I don't know what stance you call it, but I wished I got a camera to capture it. I was stunned for a moment, but her bbbj brought focus back to my little bro and I begin to enjoy it.
Another first for me was using her 2 nei nei to rub your soles of your feet and into your ears. These are not the most sensitive part of my bodies - so it was more amusing than pleasurable. Her AR was also out of this world.

Frenching - I for one enjoyed frenching more than anything else and XYZ did not disappoint. In fact we frenched so hard that when I was talking and looking in front of the mirror I saw the tip of my tongue was blue black. She apologised for it, but I said it was not her fault. We were both very passionate. Thank God the blue balck went away when I reached home, otherwise how to explain to OC :o

FJ - After all the various Kamasutra sex postions i cummed straight away in less than 15 mins when we did cow girl and missionary positions.

In conclusion, XYZ is someone you must try, at least just to experience her incredile styles few Fls have attempted before.

change1012
24-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Thanks bro Lipo for Xiao Yen Zi contact. Had arranged with her the place and time for the meet.

Look: ???
Massage: ???
bbbj: ???
Shower: alone
Damage: 20 (for room)

The above is my fr, because after I had the room I called her to inform but she say that our sillypore cops just start conducting an operations and she dare not come out to meet me. So "bopian", had one lonely shower, one milo and watch TV for two hours. Just my luck! :( Now lanlan at home pcc

Will try to meet her again. :p

curious75
24-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Thanks bro Lipo for Xiao Yen Zi contact. Had arranged with her the place and time for the meet.

Look: ???
Massage: ???
bbbj: ???
Shower: alone
Damage: 20 (for room)

The above is my fr, because after I had the room I called her to inform but she say that our sillypore cops just start conducting an operations and she dare not come out to meet me. So "bopian", had one lonely shower, one milo and watch TV for two hours. Just my luck! :( Now lanlan at home pcc

Will try to meet her again.

recently av very active.:mad:

change1012
24-09-2007, 09:55 AM
recently av very active.:mad:

We having our fun, why they must disturb us.
Life getting more and more boring liao. :(

lopo
24-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Hi bros'

XYZ's auntie has left. She is now back in action...:):)

lopo

curious75
25-09-2007, 03:53 AM
We having our fun, why they must disturb us.
Life getting more and more boring liao. :(

what to do?too much fl here liao.just rtf xyz evening time.abit scare scare av so brought her somewhere else out of gl:)

Leeds2006
25-09-2007, 08:10 AM
Hi bros'

XYZ's auntie has left. She is now back in action...:):)

lopo

Upon Bro Lopo's activation, my 3rd rtf early this am after almost a period of 2 weeks ..... wat had been said of her had been done ..... n her words for Bro Lopo's kind deeds was ever unstoppable ..... a gem ..... n any bros who r free and had spare time ... bring the joy of local lunar mooncake festive mood to her (she will appreciate greatly - cos could not be able to play a wee bit of part due to urgent project assignment tis week )

..... Happy Bonking .....

Thx again, Bro Lopo

lopo
26-09-2007, 05:44 AM
Hi bros,

For ease of reference here are comments by some bros extracted from their FRs:

..... Her AR was also out of this world.

Frenching - I for one enjoyed frenching more than anything else and XYZ did not disappoint. In fact we frenched so hard that when I was talking and looking in front of the mirror I saw the tip of my tongue was blue black.....

In conclusion, XYZ is someone you must try, at least just to experience her incredile styles few Fls have attempted before.

....after I had the room I called her to inform but she say that our sillypore cops just start conducting an operations and she dare not come out to meet me. So "bopian", had one lonely shower, one milo and watch TV for two hours. Just my luck! :( Now lanlan at home pcc
Will try to meet her again.

Bro change1012

Me empathize with uUpon Bro Lopo's activation, my 3rd rtf early this am after almost a period of 2 weeks ..... wat had been said of her had been done ..... a gem ..... n any bros who r free and had spare time ... bring the joy of local lunar mooncake festive mood to her (she will appreciate greatly - cos could not be able to play a wee bit of part due to urgent project assignment tis week )

lopo

lopo
26-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Hi bros,

According to XYZ, she is scared, scared to go out bcos av is stepping up actions...

XR29
26-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Bro Lopo,

care to pm me her contact.:)

RockieMonster
27-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Hi Bro Lopo,

Thank you for Xiao Yan Zi contact.

RockieMonster
27-09-2007, 12:14 AM
FR on Xiao Yan Zi

She is really the best I have ever met. Highly recommended.

Met her at Lor 2X on Tuesday evening and we went to a nearby hotel. Checked in and she got herself ready for shower.

The moment she started to strip herself, my didi immediately wake up. Her figure is amazingly sexy. Glanced at me with a sluttish look and led me to the bathroom. She cleansed me well, hugged me tight and rubbed me with her big busty boobs. Rub and rub and rub till my didi became gigantic. Then she used her hands to grab my didi and stroke it well. Next, it was my turn to shower her. Quickly after that we dried ourselves and wrapped up with our towels.

She went near to the bed and prepared her stuffs and told me will ensure a great session with me. Poured some water out into a cup and signaled me to lie on the bed with my back facing up. She climbed on top of me and started to massage me with her boobs. Subsequently, she licked me all over my back, then my ears, then all the way down south. Massaged from the top down and she started catbath. This really turned me on. She continued for quite a while and then asked me to turn over.

She massaged me again with her busty boobs and this time I had a clearer view since I can see her actions. The boobs swinging and her actions of catbath were superb. Next, she went all the way down and grabbed my didi. Looked at me with a sexy, going to eat-me-up look and started to lick my dick and my balls. She eventually started to blow my didi. It was BBBJ. Actions going from slow and steady to fast and furious. Wow, the sensation brought me to heaven. No words can describe the feelings at this moment. Her suction was so solid that it turned my dick into a solid shaft! She blows me for a very long time, about 10 to 15 mins long. No rush at all. Next, she had a sip of water and treated my didi with cold drinks. It was a fantastic BBBJ.

She finally stopped, and then she capped my dick. I hugged her and while she was lying on the bed, I kissed her boobs all over, then to her faces, ears and back to her boobs again. Can see that she was ready for more actions and I inserted my dick into her wet pussy. Then I grabbed her up and I stood up, with her hugging me tight. I plunged my solid shaft in and out, in and out. Now I can see that I had brought her up to heaven. Hee hee.

Then I put her down on the bed, started the next stage of our adventure with a missionary. I did it slow and steady and her moan begun. Switched to doggie and we continued for more fun. I grabbed her hands eventually and thrusted my dick in deep, harder and harder. The “pack-pack” sound surrounded the room with her loud moan as echo.

Changed position with her on top of me. Her actions proved to me that she was really enjoying. With her busty boobs swinging left and right, up and down, my dick extended further. We had many positions next and finally after quite a while, we eventually ended up with missionary. This time I powered up and hugged her tightly, did the final machine gun action and loaded the whole pile onto her. It was so sizzling hot that both of us sweated.

I slowly shifted my furious canon out and rested for a while to catch some breath. Xiao Yan Zi then helped me removed the cap and we went for shower together. She first showered me and cleaned me up followed by herself. She looked into my eyes for a second and smiled. She was so friendly and charming. Next, we dressed up and chatted for a while. I paid her for her job well done and she left.

Looks: 8/10
Ht & Wt: 1.62m, 47kg
V.S: 36/24/35
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
Skin: Fair & smooth, no stretch marks or tattoos
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Definitely YES

She is a very nice girl. Please treat her well.

Happy bonking. :)

lopo
27-09-2007, 11:25 AM
For ease of reference, the following are comments extracted from bro RockieMonster’s FR:

She is really the best I have ever met. Highly recommended.

.... my didi immediately wake up. Her figure is amazingly sexy.

She massaged me again with her busty boobs and this time I had a clearer view since I can see her actions. The boobs swinging and her actions of catbath were superb. ...lick my dick and my balls. She eventually started to blow my didi. It was BBBJ. .... Wow, the sensation brought me to heaven. No words can describe the feelings at this moment...

..... We had many positions next and finally after quite a while, we eventually ended up with missionary. This time I powered up and hugged her tightly, did the final machine gun action and loaded the whole pile onto her. It was so sizzling hot that both of us sweated.

.... She was so friendly and charming...

Looks: 8/10
Ht & Wt: 1.62m, 47kg
V.S: 36/24/35
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
Skin: Fair & smooth, no stretch marks or tattoos
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Definitely YES
She is a very nice girl. Please treat her well.

curious75
27-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Hi bros,

According to XYZ, she is scared, scared to go out bcos av is stepping up actions...

i have told her to get out of dangerous area liao.:)

lopo
27-09-2007, 03:30 PM
i have told her to get out of dangerous area liao.:)

Bro curious75, Tqvm 4 cautionning her .....
lopo

lopo
28-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Hi bros,

Av is believed to be taking a breather.... XYZ is NOT scared to go out now....

lopo

be gone
28-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Firstly Thank you bro lopo for the contact.

Was feeling horny in the evening, looking at the few contacts I have, decided to enagage this little sparrow as I remembered her good review from the bros here.

SMS her to see what time she is available while I was on my way down and it did not took me long to reach her area of ops.Book into a room and sms her where the live firing is to be conducted. In less than 5 mins, a knock came through the door.Opening the door, I knew I made the right choice for the upcoming live firing exercise.

I ushered in the target that I will be engaging in a few moments with the usual greeting "你好"in china. Looking at her boobs that is already giving me a slight hardon now. Although she is not a syt but she has the type of look that I seek after. Her sluttish look is a killer to me. We sat on the bed and started to talk for a while, asking me how did I get to know her. She seems to know about her contact being passed around in the net but I told her nothing of this sort. Anyway, it does not matter as long as she get realible bros here and is supporting her work in GL.

She then went behind me on bed and help me to undress my top. A sign of gd service attitude I thought to myself. then I return the favour my helping her to unhook her bra, unleashing those ripe melons that has been withheld for quite a while . Wah piah, not bad siah, not too big not too small, just just the right shape and size for holding them and sucking. Her nipples were brown and protruding and I wasted no time to give them a good suck before we proceed with the shower. No horse run as I use my tongue to nibble her left nipple and my fingers were doing her right. She giggle and say 去洗澡吧.

In the bathroom I thought it is going to be a SOP shower. She soap me as I stand like a kid waiting for her to give me a a good wash. I understand that she works in a MP in Zhuhai so I know I will not be disappointed and true enough her boobs is now giving me a back massage while we were standing in the bathroom and coming to the front she took my now already harden meat rod and sandwiched in between those juicy melons of hers, going up and down and with such treatment, my rod is fully awaken with the length and strength it should have and she commented "你这个好大啊..哎呀 一会儿肯定不容易搞" I also wasted no time in tweating her nipples and as she is doing this, we were facing each other, her sluttish face is really a turn on.

After about 10 minutes of thorough washing, we dried ourselves up and I jump into the bed. I saw her taking a bottle of mineral water and I know that more surprises is coming my way. She ask me to lie on bed with my back facing her, was reluctant as I will be missing looking at her sluttish face.
It first started off with the usual cat bath and my hands were busy trying to grab her boobs from behind.With those magical tongue, she goes swirling on my back slowly from left to right and going down south. Yes, she is the second lady that I have come across doing this to my back. My legs were not spared and she would give you strong suctions at those right points (area behind the knee and the heel area). This is something really new to me, the sensation is indeed relaxing and simulating and I just lie there and enjoy these moments. Just as I thought there is the end of her tricks, the took a sip of mineral water then she applied power suction to my left and right buttocks. Really shiok. The way her suction goes is like this, with the cold water still in her mouth, she suck one area of your buttocks and then she will drag it across your buttock, the suction feeling is strong. This went on for a few moments. Bro lopo, this kind of gem where to find??!!

So much for the back treatment, now I flip to the front. I commerated her for her great job done and she returned with a smile and before I knew it my now half awaken didi is already in her mouth. It was indeed one of the best BBBJ that I got, as she goes swirling her tongue round my dick head, she is looking at me just like those you see in jap av. My bro grew stronger as she continue to give me a good suck and her head going up and down and still maintaining the eye contact. She will also position herself side way and of course my hand will be kept very busy by her boobs. Ocassionaly she will suck those balls of mine as well. It was indeed heaven is a place on earth. Then she ask me to position myself with my ass arch up and facing her, I though "Is it going to be AR?" I actually not a AR man a and luckily it wasn't. I wasn't taking a look what she is trying to do but I just feel that my didi in a warm moist hole and kena whack left right center by something and true enough, I took a look and she is sucking her life away. All in all, the BBBJ took about 20 min. Wow, good man she is really something. As I am a BBBJ man, I must give my thumbs up for this gal that provide smooth power suction with no teething problem. Her tongue is a wonder as she just know how to simulate your dick head with the right way and the right spots, just like those ladies in MP back in china.

Now came the much awaited live firing session, she took out a cd and try to mount it onto my weapon but gosh, she says "你看,太大了,怎么套不上?" I look at her and see that she is indeed having some problem to roll the cd down my shaft. I say "没事,慢慢来"but still cannot leh. Then I suggest that take a new one and try again and before she try mount the cd again, she gave me another round of short BBBJ. This girl is really good. Then finally, the cd is in position with much effort.

She first engaged me with cow girl position."你看你那么大,我要小心地慢慢放进去" I saw her facial expression that is somewhere showing a slight sign of difficulty. But if god makes man and women in such a way that, if a man is to enter a woman, he will still be able to enter her. I spare no time in squeezing those wonderfully melons of her as she ride me and when I tried to suck those harden nipples of her, she will oblige by bringing those melons closer to my vicious mouth that will tweat, swirl around them. At this stage, she is already giving those sluttish moan.

After riding for about 5 mins, I change to a sitting position with us facing each other. I continue to penetrate her and she is giving good responses from her moaning and facial expression with her biting those lips of her. Buay tahan, it just turn me on more and want to screw the living daylights out of her.

Switching to the traditional missionary position, I control the pace well as I know I will have difficulty lasting till the doggie positon. I engage her with slow and hard thrust and with each hard thrust that I pushed in, she came back with a "ah .. ah..". Her hands were on my waist area trying to push me away or at least trying to lessen the impact as I lauch each deep power thrust into her now warm gripping love hole. Then I quicken my pace and hers hands were gripping my arms, alternating this pace of thrusting, I tried to control myself from unloading too earlier. Unfortunately, she is too enticing that I ramp up to full strength, delievering each powerful and quick stroke, like an engine of a porsche, into her and together with her moaning getting louder, all going in a full cycle. I knew that I have gone to the point of no return and no way I can reach the doggie style, with millions of bullets out from my harden weapon, I believe that the target is well engaged. The live firing exercise is a complete success! We hugged each other as my weapon has expended its ammo and would be out of action for a while. I say to her,"你功夫太好了。"she reply“功夫好?你的意思是我那么快就让你出?” I nodded to her with a smile and looking at those eyes with the sluttish look, I knew I will come back for her again.

We washed up and dried ouselves and watched some TV before we parted and she was implying that I treat her to a meal one of these days. I say I will and we parted our ways with her going for her next round of fun.

Bro lopo, your discovery is indeed a superb one!

Name: Xiao Yan ZI
Origin: lives in zhuhai (her native origin is actually 河南)
Looks: 6.5/10 --> 7.0/10 --> 7.5/10 (her sluttish look grows on me)
Boobs: 33B (firm and a handful) with good harden nipple for tweating and sucking
Body: Well proportion with a good hourglass figure
Fj: 8.5/10
Damage: $80 (w/o rm and cd)
RTF: within a week

lopo
28-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Hi Bros,
For ease of reference comments from bro “be gone’s” wonderful FR are extracted & reproduced hereunder:

.... Looking at her boobs that is already giving me a slight hardon now. ... Her sluttish look is a killer to me....

.... In the bathroom I thought it is going to be a SOP shower.... she took my now already harden meat rod and sandwiched in between those juicy melons of hers, going up and down and with such treatment, my rod is fully awaken with the length and strength it should have and she commented "你这个好大啊..哎呀 一会儿肯定不容易搞" .... her sluttish face is really a turn on.

....and I know that more surprises is coming my way. She ask me to lie on bed with my back facing her, was reluctant as I will be missing looking at her sluttish face.
.... she goes swirling on my back slowly from left to right and going down south. Yes, she is the second lady that I have come across doing this to my back.... Bro lopo, this kind of gem where to find??!!

.... It was indeed one of the best BBBJ that I got, as she goes swirling her tongue round my dick head, she is looking at me just like those you see in jap av. My bro grew stronger as she continue to give me a good suck and her head going up and down and still maintaining the eye contact. She will also position herself side way and of course my hand will be kept very busy by her boobs. Ocassionaly she will suck those balls of mine as well. It was indeed heaven is a place on earth. Then she ask me to position myself with my ass arch up and facing her, I though "Is it going to be AR?" I actually not a AR man a and luckily it wasn't. I wasn't taking a look what she is trying to do but I just feel that my didi in a warm moist hole and kena whack left right center by something and true enough, I took a look and she is sucking her life away. All in all, the BBBJ took about 20 min. Wow, good man she is really something. As I am a BBBJ man, I must give my thumbs up for this gal that provide smooth power suction with no teething problem. Her tongue is a wonder as she just know how to simulate your dick head with the right way and the right spots, just like those ladies in MP back in china.

..., she gave me another round of short BBBJ. This girl is really good.....

.... as she ride me and when I tried to suck those harden nipples of her, she will oblige by bringing those melons closer to my vicious mouth that will tweat, swirl around them. At this stage, she is already giving those sluttish moan.

.... Buay tahan, it just turn me on more and want to screw the living daylights out of her.

.... and looking at those eyes with the sluttish look, I knew I will come back for her again.

... Bro lopo, your discovery is indeed a superb one!

lopo
28-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Hi bros,

Received news about an hour ago that AV had resumed its rounding up exercise...

lopo

leekme
29-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Hi bro, can PM me XYZ contact? Thanks.

lopo
29-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi bro, can PM me XYZ contact? Thanks.

Bro leekme, pls check ur PM....

niwde7
29-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Bro Lopo...ur the man
i supposed i am not qualified for her contact?

lopo
29-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Bro Lopo...ur the man
i supposed i am not qualified for her contact?

Bro niwde7, pls check ur PM....

satyr365
30-09-2007, 02:44 AM
Another amazing time with this amazing PRC bonk last Friday evening!

Those who have had the pleasure of meeting up with this minx should already be familiar with her incredible repertoire of sexual skills. From her interesting wet vacuum sucking of the back – from the back of the ankles right to the generous flesh of my butt. To the minty ass reaming! I really like it when I’m on all fours, and she would worm her way around my legs, through my legs, and slide between my legs. All the while lapping and sucking my rock hard dick with the relish of a greedy girl.

Now XYZ seems to have added something more. She was always very professional when I met her the first 2 times, This time, she seems to want to enjoy the sex too. She is one fucking horny bitch and I took full advantage of it. My long strokes were well and truly lubricated by her wet soppy cunt dripping with sweet clear juices of her youth. I gave it to her long and deep. She kept grabbing and clutching the sheets, straining with each of my manly thrusts. Her face turned bright red and she let out a howler of a scream that I’m sure could be heard down the hallway. As her orgasmic surges overwhelmed her body, I buried my dick deep inside her and left it there. Feeling my throbbing hardness and her own climatic contractions, XYZ held me tight, breathless and slightly trembling from the bliss.

I then doggied her. Bros, she really loves this! Within minutes, she started desperately grabbing the sheets again! Second hit. I’m on the roll… haha.:D

I turned her to missionary again so I could see her sexy body as well as fondled her ample creamy breasts topped with pink erected nipples. I whacked her again. Long powerful strokes that soon got her grabbing the sheets once again. I knew her time was cumming again, and I concentrated on my own explosion. XYZ came first, with long screams and more bedsheets clutching. I followed soon after and with a mighty groan of my own, gushed into a worn out durex. I left my dick inside, while she held me tight, shuddering and shaking from the carnal onslaught. Exquisite.

We washed up and she stayed and chatted with me for quite a while. Lovely girl. However, she had one complain. So intense was the fuck, and so aggressively was the way she grabbed at the sheets that she broke a fingernail!! Haha!:p

I’ve rated her before, but here are improved revisions:_

BBBJ: 8 (she just loves to suck dick in strange and new and exciting positions!!)
FJ: 8.5 (man to see her face when she cums – priceless!)
GFE: 8.5 (no rush, pleasant conversationalist)

Cheers
PS: I think she’s leaving on 17 Sept and might not be coming back. So snooze and lose bros!

lopo
30-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi bros

For ease of reference comments by bro satyr365 are extracted from his FR and reproduced here:

Another amazing time with this amazing PRC bonk last Friday evening!

.... while lapping and sucking my rock hard dick with the relish of a greedy girl.

Now XYZ seems to have added something more. She was always very professional when I met her the first 2 times, This time, ....She is one fucking horny bitch and I took full advantage of it. My long strokes were well and truly lubricated by her wet soppy cunt dripping with sweet clear juices of her youth. I gave it to her long and deep. She kept grabbing and clutching the sheets, straining with each of my manly thrusts. Her face turned bright red and she let out a howler of a scream that I’m sure could be heard down the hallway. As her orgasmic surges overwhelmed her body, I buried my dick deep inside her and left it there. Feeling my throbbing hardness and her own climatic contractions, XYZ held me tight, breathless and slightly trembling from the bliss.

I then doggied her. Bros, she really loves this! Within minutes, she started desperately grabbing the sheets again! Second hit. I’m on the roll… haha.

.... creamy breasts topped with pink erected nipples. I whacked her again. Long powerful strokes that soon got her grabbing the sheets once again.... I knew her time was cumming again, and I concentrated on my own explosion. XYZ came first, with long screams and more bedsheets clutching. I followed soon after and with a mighty groan of my own, gushed into a worn out durex. I left my dick inside, while she held me tight, shuddering and shaking from the carnal onslaught. Exquisite.

We washed up and she stayed and chatted with me for quite a while. Lovely girl. However, she had one complain. So intense was the fuck, and so aggressively was the way she grabbed at the sheets that she broke a fingernail!! Haha!

I’ve rated her before, but here are improved revisions:_
BBBJ: 8 (she just loves to suck dick in strange and new and exciting positions!!)
FJ: 8.5 (man to see her face when she cums – priceless!)
GFE: 8.5 (no rush, pleasant conversationalist)

Cheers
PS: I think she’s leaving on 17 Sept and might not be coming back. So snooze and lose bros!

lopo
30-09-2007, 09:11 PM
COUNTDOWN TO XYZ'S DEPARTURE FOR HOME

17 DAYS...

lightning
30-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Will she come back again? :D

Lubber
30-09-2007, 11:37 PM

From what she said, i dont think so. So bros havent try yet faster fast hand fast leg. This is a girl worth rtf and f and f and f.

nevi1977
30-09-2007, 11:44 PM
From what she said, i dont think so. So bros havent try yet faster fast hand fast leg. This is a girl worth rtf and f and f and f.

So bro anaconda you rtf and f and f and f how many times liao? :D

Lubber
01-10-2007, 01:11 AM
So bro anaconda you rtf and f and f and f how many times liao? :D

Kns, u go away la. Dun stalk me.

be gone
01-10-2007, 03:44 AM
My second visit to her just about 4 hours ago. Came into the room and we hug each other like long lost lovers and in no time we were down to our birthday suits. Sitting on the bed as we look at each other and puffing away as we teased each other. Her seductively look is a real killer for me.

We went for the shower shortly and proceed with catbath in soap in the front and back and rubbing my didi using those bouncy titts of hers (titt fuck?). My meat stick is now in full strength. Then as she wash away the soap, she went down on her knees and sure in enough she is sucking my little bro away. With her tongue lashing my didi at all the right spots and her nibbling of my dick head, sucking of my rambutans... It was indeed a feeling that is beyond the description. Her powerful suction and deep throating are well delivered and looking her in action thru the mirror really is a turn -on! Can I tahan her this round of cold-hot dick teasing? I wonder.

We then dried ourselves and head for the bed and she begin to deliver her wonderful skills and stroke. Things just get better. I will skip the rest of her delivering all her kong-fu master strokes but still it is a mind blowing experience.

This is indeed a gem not to be missed!!
Please continue to support her!!

Bro Jamespda, awaiting your FR.

Look: 8/10 (seductive and sluttish)
Figure: Hourglass (a symbol of health & vitality)
BBBJ: Yes (With all the strong suction and deepthroating, Will I CIM one day?)
Service: Top Notch!!
Boobs: nice, soft & natural, more than a handful
RTF: Within 48 hours

change1012
01-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Thanks to bro Lipo for this gem contact. I really mean it, she is a GEM. Was too shiok with all her bbbj kungfu, even now thinking of it make me had a hardon. :D Since so many bros had such sextisfull frs on her, will not go into details. I hardly can find words to describe what a wonderful time I had with her.
Once again a BIG THANK YOU to bro Lipo. If I can will up you to show my appreciation, but peiseh I got no power. :o

Bros, She told me flying on 18-10-07 morning. Now I confused 17 or 18

lightning
01-10-2007, 01:09 PM

Thats sad:(

TheSting
01-10-2007, 06:09 PM
You know how to tell a good lobang from a normal one?..

by how fast the samster's rep pts rise!... :D
i'm sure all those who tried will be appreciative....

I sure am !

onion_rings
01-10-2007, 06:16 PM

Wahhhh....So fierce & scarly har :o :D

lopo
01-10-2007, 06:41 PM

Bro lightning, what bro Lubber said is correct. XYZ is unlikely to come back again....

lopo

bmw_9994
01-10-2007, 06:48 PM
thanks to bro lopo contect, this is my 1st FR:D sorry bros for the late FR on XYZ, yes very good in bbbj kongfu work up call her last few day in H81 in the early morning show she come with the smailing face , inside the we chat chat n go do n we shower together was good also the best i ever got,
the rest all bro know:D

Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 9/10
RTF: Sure do
Damage: $80 +R10+CD

be gone
01-10-2007, 08:07 PM
I should not repeat much about her kungfu but I suppose my actions this far means more than a thousands words.

Bros, go get it before it's too late!!!

Look: 8/10 (seductive and sluttish)
BBBJ: Yes (Brillant suction and deepthroating, tongue action with all the different Stunt.)
FJ: U want it, you've got it!!
AR: Yes.
Service: Top Notch!!
Boobs: nice, soft & natural, more than a handful
RTF: Within 24 hours

nevi1977
01-10-2007, 10:08 PM

Wahhhh....So fierce & scarly har

The reason why he don't want me to stalk him is because he afraid we keep asking him how many times he rtf liao :D

change1012
02-10-2007, 01:25 AM
Thanks bro lopo for your point, deeply appreciated! :)
Once I got the power, you will be the first person I up.

lopo
02-10-2007, 09:11 AM

16 DAYS...

(Confirmed leaving on 18/10/2007 not 17/10/2007 as earlier reported)

lopo
02-10-2007, 03:32 PM
For ease of reference, comments of bro be_gone are extracted from his FR and reproduced hereunder:

I should not repeat much about her kungfu but I suppose my actions this far means more than a thousands words.

Bros, go get it before it's too late!!!

...RTF: Within 24 hours

be gone
02-10-2007, 07:35 PM
This is my fourth rendeveu with the undisputable BBBJ princess (Queen is too old for her lah).

Although some of us learnt in economics that utility is a measure of the relative satisfaction or desiredness and the utility drops as you have more and more of it, but in her case, it is the opposite and it just better and better!!

Today it just like those Japanese AV, as she is giving me a mind blowing BBBJ session, her handphone rang a couple of times with fellow brothers wanting to arrange a session. I would like to thank those who have called during my session because if not for you guys, I would not have the opportunity to see her picking up those calls but yet continue to BBBJ me. What a sight! To think that I saw it on Jap AV but it is happening to me, alternating BBBJing me with those sluttish look and maintaining good eye contact but yet maintain a phone conversation. And That's not all, to see her answering those calls whiile I am doing pounding her in missionary and with those high heels on is really a turn on. Those expression of her in trying to suppress her moan from reaching the other side of the phone call only to make me even want to pump the living daylights out of her.

Bros Bro Bros, as mentioned by a couple of bros here that she is unlikely to return ago, do not miss the chance. Bro lopo, How can I thank you for sharing this gem? I want to up you but also no power to up leh.

RTF? Althought I would like to pump her every day but cannot liao, low on sperm count. Wait fail the sperm count test then jialiat jialiat. All good things must come to an end.

Bro be gone

lopo
03-10-2007, 08:29 AM

15 DAYS...

ninja01
03-10-2007, 11:37 AM
can i have her contact,pls.hope to try this gem.thanks alot

lopo
03-10-2007, 11:37 AM
For ease of reference, comments by Bro be gone are extracted from his FR & reproduced hereunder:

This is my fourth rendeveu with the undisputable BBBJ princess (Queen is too old for her lah).

Although some of us learnt in economics that utility is ....the utility drops as you have more and more of it, but in her case, it is the opposite and it just better and better!!

Today it just like those Japanese AV, as she is giving me a mind blowing BBBJ session, her handphone rang .... to see her answering those calls whiile I am doing pounding her in missionary and with those high heels on is really a turn on. Those expression of her in trying to suppress her moan from reaching the other side of the phone call only to make me even want to pump the living daylights out of her.

Bros Bro Bros, as mentioned by a couple of bros here that she is unlikely to return ago, do not miss the chance. Bro lopo, How can I thank you for sharing this gem? I want to up you but also no power to up leh.

RTF? Althought I would like to pump her every day but cannot liao, low on sperm count. Wait fail the sperm count test then jialiat jialiat....

Bro be gone,

By your efforts in posting 4 FRs of your 4 rendezvous with XYZ you have done more than just thanking and upping me (Hello Bro onion_rings! Are you around? I mean upping my rep points, lah!)

lopo

deathriser
03-10-2007, 02:43 PM
To begin sharing my sexperience with XYZ, I would like to thank Bro Lopo for the contact and sry that I only get to meet her up yesterday night after getting the contact from you abt 1week plus ago.

Arrange to meet her in the hotel last night and wanted to call her to inform my room number while waiting for the lift. Life door open, "Ting" I saw a pretty gal was just taking out her phone from her bag and was about to answer. Both our sight lock into each other's and I have a feeling she is XYZ so I just end my call n ask her. She answer with a embarrass smile and said she have a feeling it was me when she saw me.

We went up to the room and I wanted to go for shower directly while she was sitting on the bed. Then she ask me "So fast ah ?"(in chinese) and I told her I was feeeling warm so want to take a shower alone first. She oftered to shower me and start taking off her clothes.

In the Shower......
This was the best "Lovely Dove Shower" I ever had before. She basically use her whole body to rub me all over. The best of her special, mouth suction "POP" which I never ever had before.(Those who have tried her will know what I mean). The was the heavenly BBBJ while she kneel down infront of me and keep on using the slutlish eyes looking at me. The whole shower session lasted for quite awhile till we end it.

Bed Action...........
First thing she tell me was ask me to turn over back facing up and I tot she wanted to give me a massage but to my surprise, cat bath "SPECIAL". There she goes licking me from my ear, to neck and all the way down to my ankel. Again she used her special suction skill on the back of my body and the feeling was so so gd. She then ask me to jack up my butt n did AR and I was shocked as I tot I will never have tat kind of experince outside Eden Garden. Ask me to turn over and carry on with Cat Bath and finally, BBBJ. I can say her BBBJ was very gd as she knows how to keep it in control and I love the slutish way she look at me while doing it. She BBBJ for a gd 10mins or so and I have to ask her to stop as it's so hard to endure much longer.

Love Hole......
She cap for me and I went on missionary. While doing it, she keep on moaning and saying, "Bao Bei, Bao Bei" From the look of it, I can see that she really knows how to enjoy making love. For a gd 5mins of pumping, she became more active and started to moan even louder and we were frenching like no tommrrow. Suddenly, she ask me "Can we cum together?" I did not reply her but just keep on pumping and she came before I did. I grap her up and let her do the cowgal style. For another few mins or so, I can feel that she was abt to cum again and speed up the pace with her n finally unloaded.

Coming to an end........
We were both dead tired n lie on the bed for awhile then she did the clean up for me. After a short chat while resting, she showered me and we dress up ready to go.

Look - 6.5/10 (My taste normally very high for looks)
Body - 8/10 (Nice figure and Boobs are firm)
BBBJ - 9.5/10 (She puts in alot of effort in this part and I love the way she looks at me while doing it)
FJ - 8/10 (Can feel that she really enjoy making love which I like)
Attitude - 10/10 (You can hardly find another PRC FL who can do so much things for u)
Overall - 8/10 (Although not the best on look as I have very high expectation on looks but her service and attitude covers everything)
RTF - If I can recover fast enough as after yesterday's session, I felt abit weak already. LOL

Once again, Thks to Bro Lopo on this gem and for those who have not vist her or want to RTF be quick as she will be going back to Dragon Land soon....

deathriser
03-10-2007, 02:57 PM
sry dbl post.

deathriser
03-10-2007, 03:15 PM
sry dbl post.

lopo
03-10-2007, 04:57 PM
REMINDER

15 DAYS...

lopo
03-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Once again, Thks to Bro Lopo on this gem and for those who have not vist her or want to RTF be quick as she will be going back to Dragon Land soon....

Yes bro, she will be going back to Dragon Land soon....

xiao liao
03-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Threadstarter, will appreciate u PM me her contact... sad to know such a gem is going back soon...

xiao liao

ken li
03-10-2007, 08:53 PM
15 DAYS...
Damn... I'm so swamped at work... still in farking office...:mad:
Horny enough to fark the tea lady orledi!
Must RTF before she leaves!!!

goofy1128
03-10-2007, 09:17 PM
I must really thank bro lopo for the contact. Met her today and have the most wonderful sexsion in my life. She is really hardwworking and thorough in both the bath and the bed. Besides tit and body rub in the bath, she also give BBBJ until I had to stop her.

She has a lot of tricks up her sleeves. First started with the massage and catbath on the back, follow by a good AR, with sucking of marble and
BBBJ, before turning over. No need to go further in the details. I really enjoy the best fxxx in my life.

Look: 7/10 (petite)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (Really service oriented and unassuming.)
Damage: $80 + a handsome tip + $20 (hotel).
RTF: Definitely

satyr365
04-10-2007, 01:18 AM
RTF her I think 5/6 times today. Can't remember liow :D Only cos my sessions with her leaves me delirious.

Today, she did new things to me. In the bathroom, she told me to put one leg up the toilet. Then she wormed under me and sucked and licked and BBBJed me till I was rock hard. Looking at her beneath me and sucking me off is something I thought I'd only see in AV movies.

After towelling off, she said she wanted some music. She put on some techno track on her handphone and started to dance in front of me. Using the corner of the wall like a pole, she glided her body up and down and jerked her butt out. Seeing her incredible curves and pussy lips splitting as she moved got me hard and I started to wank myself off slowly. She licked her own lips and like a cat crawled towards me on the bed - all the while swaying her body to the beat of the music. I kept looking at her neat pussy. The way it parted as she moved, I couldn't stop thinking off sliding my meat into her.

I was hot with lust, and she knew it! Teasing my throbbing cock with her tongue, she suddenly gobbled me whole. This girl can deep throat! I let off a gasp. From here, we were licking and sucking and fucking each others' brains out. I whacked her doggie in calculated measured stroked and speed and she exploded twice!! Then I dragged her on top of me which she rode me like a crazed bitch in heat. Pushed her flat and missionary her to two more bloody screaming orgasms before I blew my load. Fucking exquisite.

Sad she'll be leaving for good. She is one of my top PRC bonks for sure!

Cheers

lopo
04-10-2007, 07:43 AM

14 DAYS...

stormromper
04-10-2007, 08:59 AM
A short one from me.

Definitely one of the most diligent girls around, unlike most of the PRC girls whom just lie on the bed, spread the legs and ask you to finish it fast. :(

XYZ super service-oriented, superb foreplay lasted very long and she has many tricks up her sleeves. Good work. BBBJ is also rock solid while stealing your soul with her seductive look with sucking it up.

FJ is good too. Wet and warm. Would have given higher score if she didn't hurry me towards the end.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Foreplay: 10/10
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: 1 more time before she goes (for good) :D

moodyz
04-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the contact bro will try her service b4 she
head back to the land of dragon. :D

Cheers

lopo
04-10-2007, 12:31 PM
For ease of reference, comments of bro deathriser are extracted from his FR & reproduced hereunder:

In the Shower......

This was the best "Lovely Dove Shower" I ever had before. She basically use her whole body to rub me all over. The best of her special, mouth suction "POP" which I never ever had before..... The was the heavenly BBBJ while she kneel down infront of me and keep on using the slutlish eyes looking at me. ....

Bed Action...........

.... a massage but to my surprise, cat bath "SPECIAL". There she goes licking me from my ear, to neck and all the way down to my ankel. Again she used her special suction skill on the back of my body and the feeling was so so gd. She then ask me to jack up my butt n did AR and I was shocked as I tot I will never have tat kind of experince outside Eden Garden. Ask me to turn over and carry on with Cat Bath and finally, BBBJ. I can say her BBBJ was very gd .....

Love Hole......

.... saying, "Bao Bei, Bao Bei" From the look of it, I can see that she really knows how to enjoy making love. For a gd 5mins of pumping, she became more active and started to moan even louder and we were frenching like no tommrrow. Suddenly, she ask me "Can we cum together?" ...style. For another few mins or so, I can feel that she was abt to cum again and speed up the pace with her n finally unloaded.

Coming to an end........

We were both dead tired n lie on the bed for awhile then she did the clean up for me. After a short chat while resting, she showered me and we dress up ready to go.

BBBJ - 9.5/10 (She puts in alot of effort in this part and I love the way she looks at me while doing it)
Attitude - 10/10 (You can hardly find another PRC FL who can do so much things for u)....

Once again, Thks to Bro Lopo on this gem and for those who have not vist her or want to RTF be quick as she will be going back to Dragon Land soon....[

lopo
04-10-2007, 05:22 PM
REMINDER

14 DAYS...

ezez11
04-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Will RTF this gem before she leave. Cheers!

lopo
05-10-2007, 06:10 AM

13 DAYS...

Regency
05-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Tried this gem XYZ last night. She's really very service oriented. What a sextisfying experience i got from her. Since there are so many good review FR about her. I won't go into the details & stats.

Thank you bro lopo for the contact :)

biteme
05-10-2007, 11:42 AM
another gem after xiaoling from bro lopo.....nothing to complain but plenty to praise...think her bbbj is one the best i tried....multi positions and AV style.....good AR and FJ...but she don't french....otherwise service damn good

lopo
05-10-2007, 04:40 PM
For ease of reference, comments of bro goofy1128 are high lighted & reproduced hereunder:

I must really thank bro lopo for the contact. Met her today and have the most wonderful sexsion in my life. She is really hardwworking and thorough in both the bath and the bed. Besides tit and body rub in the bath, she also give BBBJ until I had to stop her.

She has a lot of tricks up her sleeves. First started with the massage and catbath on the back, follow by a good AR, with sucking of marble and

BBBJ, before turning over. No need to go further in the details. I really enjoy the best fxxx in my life.

Look: 7/10 (petite)

Attitude: 9.5/10 (Really service oriented and unassuming.)

Damage: $80 + a handsome tip + $20 (hotel).

RTF: Definitely

SYTlover
05-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Thank you bro lopo,
went for afternoon session with XYZ immediately after getting her contact.

My FR of XYZ:

look : 6
body : 8
bbbj : 9 (very long & powerful suction):)
fj : 8 (tight mei mei)
overall : 8 (no rush & good attitude)
rtf : yes when time allowed

Lubber
05-10-2007, 10:36 PM
but she don't french....
You french her and if she gets too intense she will bite your lips very hard..>.>

sy779780
06-10-2007, 02:25 AM
Thks bru lopo for the contacts. Following is my FR:

Was feeling damn horny today... must be the hot Fri afternoon. Arrange to meet XYZ at 5.30pm. However, only manage to reach at 5.55 pm cos there is a big traffic jam fr Lavender to Lor 1. Further, when reach L20 H81 no parking lot, so called her to go L18 H81 where I found a parking lot. Rush until I quickly msg her rm number.

She arrived immediately and I appologise as I dun known why the jam... maybe Friday night GL hot spot lah. We quick shower but she still bath me thoroughly and ask me not to rush. I say paiseh not so nice as there is another sammy boy waiting for her at 6.30 pm at L20 H81.

We dry ourselves and hop into bed where he asked me to lay face down and he uses her 2 neneh to body massage me. Then pant be all over - not bad svc. She then ask me to go doggy and suck my dingdong and finally turn over to front to BJ as I requested to put CD . .. play safe mah..

When I am ready malikita, I asked her to ride me. Wah she bang me until I pain pain. I stopped her and go to sitting posn. She then Hug me tight and ram me again. Then I laid her down and open up her legs wide to ram her, wah siohk man. Next, I posn her to doggy and ram her till I cum..... what a sex-tisfied bonk!!! We took our breath and we showel together again.

Finally I paid her and she left for her next apptm. I later went to the corner noddle store to have my dinner. Notice, the traffic was super heavy at GL road too. Looks like a happening night. Saw 3 quite nice chicks opposite at car park and all was quickly snack up by cheongsters. Lok like tonight stock was quite good standard. But I old lioaw, if not will go for 2nd round....

XYZ statistics:

Boobs - 35C enhanced
ht - 160
body - slim
svc - no rush 7.5 friendly
BJ - 7
FJ - 7.5
pz - $80 rm and cd your own.

Leeds2006
06-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Learned tt YXZ would be here not more than a period of 2 weeks ... earnestly find some time to rft ... (4th) this early am ... too sad tt she would be leaving for good ... n brought her for her liking for our tropical kings of fruits .... next week will steal some time for rtf a couple of times ... b4 she leaves ..

Thx bro Lopo for such a find ... Cheers