PDA

View Full Version : Varicocele experience ani 1? need help...

NiceFella
06-01-2002, 03:02 AM
helo guys............im planning to go for a varicocele op either in late jan or early feb.........i heard it takes around 3wks to heal den after dat can start training 4 mi ns dat starts in april

aniway.........i posted dis thread to ask 4 ur experiences on recovery and also how u prepare urself physcologically for such an op...........im quite scared to be honest =(

so i hope u all can tell mi how u all went thru the procedure, and wad the results r like..........n how u all cope during recovery cos i heard dat sum operations got problem n dat fluid will collect in the scrotum cos the veins dat drain fluid from the balls oso get cut off in the op...........

pls reply.......i need support in dis 1!!
thanx~!:o

Fury_Cunt
08-01-2002, 10:12 AM
Sperm granuloma at the testicular end of the cut vas
A sperm granuloma is a palpable nodule made of leaked sperm and the body's inflammatory response to that leaked sperm. Finding this is actually a good prognostic sign, because these sperm granulomas allow for the venting of high pressure away from the epididymis, protecting it from pressure-induced damage. Men with a sperm granuloma have improved prognosis regardless of the time interval since the vasectomy.

Vasal gap
This means the gap between the two cut and blocked ends of the vas tube. When a very destructive vasectomy has been done, it is possible that large portions of the vas have been excised or cut out. This may require higher extensions of the incisions to establish a tension-free reconnection. This could involve a more prolonged surgery.

Varicocele
A varicocele is a bag of veins that sits in the scrotum that often feels like a bag of worms. The presence of a varicocele may also reduce the chances of establishing fertility.

CheongKingKong
08-01-2002, 11:04 AM
So deep, oei fury cunt, where you got all this info!!

Fury_Cunt
08-01-2002, 12:49 PM
hahahaha!

i got those infos from the net.. cos i was curious too :p

Rainman
08-01-2002, 03:13 PM
Deep indeed like your c.....

Just being able to type them in the first place amaze me... Ha Ha.

Originally posted by Fury_Cunt
hahahaha!

i got those infos from the net.. cos i was curious too :p

wsa988
12-01-2002, 02:24 PM
This Varicocele operation just requires a half day warded surgery only. Three insertion holes are done; on left, belly-button & on right side of your stomach. Not much pain felt and should have a feeling of sensitive "balls" in the following week. Boxer shorts are suggested instead.

Recovery is instantaneous except for surface wound done by the insertion during surgery.:)

deedlit48
26-01-2002, 10:27 PM
I did the Op b4 when I was in Army..

I was shortlisted for Pilot course.. but the MO says that I need the op to remove the Vericocele.. high Gs will cause pain if you have Vericocele.. :p

I did in GH.. it's half a day op.. but I was knock out until afternoon..

there is slight pain only.. like a severe muscle strain.. about 1 1/2 weeks for pain to go away..

I was already running SOC 3 weeks after the Op !!!

foolosopher
28-01-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by deedlit48
I did the Op b4 when I was in Army..

I was shortlisted for Pilot course.. but the MO says that I need the op to remove the Vericocele.. high Gs will cause pain if you have Vericocele.. :p

I did in GH.. it's half a day op.. but I was knock out until afternoon..

there is slight pain only.. like a severe muscle strain.. about 1 1/2 weeks for pain to go away..

I was already running SOC 3 weeks after the Op !!!

den did u go for the pilot course? cos i went in 1998, but got chopped after 1st test in seletar air base.....

kew1est
16-02-2002, 10:40 PM
Pretty informative ...
Thanks!