PDA

View Full Version : HJ without condoms?

lustfuljohn
01-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Hi guys, any girls in petain willing to perform HJs without condoms?

Cos i seem to have a hard time finding one who will?

lewis13
01-10-2007, 09:13 AM

Cos i seem to have a hard time finding one who will?U mean you only want to have HJ and not BBBJ or FJ??:confused:

If yes, then I am sure many WLs at Petain is willing to provide you just HJ w/o condoms. Just have to ask.:D

aczeta76
01-10-2007, 09:13 AM
huh.... HJ with condom.. first time I have heard of this...

anyway, wanna HJ then DIY lah... :D

sammyboyfor
01-10-2007, 09:53 AM

Hand job with condom???? You gotta be kidding. I've never heard of a whore covering a willie just for a freakin hand job.

If you can't find anyone to do a condomless Hj for you, I suggest you try asking your right hand. It may be willing to oblige. :p

geckoSG
01-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Nice one boss! Never had a HJ with Condom on... :p

sing-a-poo
01-10-2007, 03:18 PM
It is not difficult to find in petain, there are plenty of WL who is willing to do for you if you meet their asking price. Did you try house 9 ??.If you really still cannot find in petain. then you can try in desker. You surely can find WL or LB there who is willing to do for you if the price is right....! :)

The Stalker
01-10-2007, 05:01 PM
That's alittle funny.

Maybe thread starter is trying to be specific cos he don't do FJ or BJ?? :)

lustfuljohn
01-10-2007, 10:28 PM
hey u mean I've been had? Recently went to petain for a hj. Cant remember the house or room number. Its my 1st trip to petain after so many years and the lady insisted I wear a condom. Asked if dun wear can or not she said cannot cos later if cum might dirty the place!:(

So just wanted to double confirm with u bros that girls at petain will hj u all the way until u cum without condom?

Is so, wont it dirty the bedsheets? They dun change the bedsheet that often as I understand it?

STK01
02-10-2007, 08:15 AM

Hi bro..

I think it might be a typo error.... you probably meant BJ? :confused:

hoobastalib
02-10-2007, 08:17 AM
yeap any of the woman in petain is willing to do so... i had jac doing dat for me once.. cos was damn tired and after doing her doggy my didi went small. hahaha.. she was like damn annoyed tat i cldnt stand for her. lol.. she den proceeded to giving me a handjob(without me asking) while licking my nips. its always nicer when a gal does it for u. hehe..

lustfuljohn
02-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Whao ! so they do ! my next question is, where does all the cum end up? Not on the bedsheets I hope:eek: ?? Cos I dun think they change their bedsheets?

singaporegmat
03-10-2007, 10:56 AM
those who laugh at the poster realli retarded.... Can't u see a HJ will dirty the bedsheet?

lustfuljohn
06-10-2007, 01:20 AM
Whao thats good to know! But what about your cum? Where does it end up? on the bed? Not the bedsheets I hope??:(

goo_ey
06-10-2007, 03:26 AM
hahahaha, this thread is the laughter of the day:D

superfox
06-10-2007, 12:32 PM
maybe can ,juz ask first , but will they charge the same with FJ

stephan
06-10-2007, 12:41 PM
hey u mean I've been had? Recently went to petain for a hj. Cant remember the house or room number. Its my 1st trip to petain after so many years and the lady insisted I wear a condom. Asked if dun wear can or not she said cannot cos later if cum might dirty the place!

So just wanted to double confirm with u bros that girls at petain will hj u all the way until u cum without condom?

Is so, wont it dirty the bedsheets? They dun change the bedsheet that often as I understand it?

maybe u r considered lucky, my 18 years cheong life, so far haven't meet once....... :( :p

Bry_n
07-10-2007, 10:00 AM
huh? hj with condom? hw to man?

The Stalker
14-10-2007, 03:15 PM
I will boycott the girl if she ever ask me to put on condom.

For me blow job with cap is already quite unacceptable :D

lewis13
14-10-2007, 07:10 PM
For me blow job with cap is already quite unacceptable :DBro, play hard but play smart.

Safety is the best policy.;)

Power_Hse
17-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Better be SAFE alway, Raw is war.

six_niner69
17-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Halo all, noob here.
Haha tis thread v funny :D
Well yeah cum will dirty the bedsheets (unless e gal willing to let you offload somewhere other than e bed or bedsheets)

Occasional_F
20-10-2007, 11:21 AM
For HJ without condoms, they will usually have folded tissue paper ready in their other hand (to absorb your load).

Of course sometimes got misfire lah :p

violator
22-10-2007, 12:00 AM
What is the fuss here about HJ w/o condoms ? I think most of the WLs would be more than happy to do that for you ... Even got discount since you are getting less.

green2face
22-10-2007, 06:22 PM
hey !
My cum will NOT dirty the bedsheets because I shoot all the way
up to the Ceiling!!

Midnightiger
22-10-2007, 07:23 PM

HJ without condoms is definitely a no-no! Don't you know anything about safety?

Can you imagine if an FL was to HJ you without CD. What happens if some of your sperm were to spill on her hands or fingers and hen she accidentally touch her pussy? Do you want to bear the responsibility of fathering her child?

Also what if she has STD and has a cut on her hands and HJ for you too hard that she scratches your dick? You might get some STD too.

So always HJ with CD. In fact to play safe, use 2 CDs. One on your small head and the other pull it over your big head.

AfA_hmor
22-10-2007, 08:15 PM
So always HJ with CD. In fact to play safe, use 2 CDs. One on your small head and the other pull it over your big head.

pls never ever wear two or more condoms on your dick at the same time. the friction caused by the rubbing of the two latex sheets together will make the condom break.
a condom is not like a plastic bag. TWO LAYER IS NOT BETTER. TWO LAYER WILL BREAK FASTER

thank you.

hoobastalib
22-10-2007, 09:44 PM
pls never ever wear two or more condoms on your dick at the same time. the friction caused by the rubbing of the two latex sheets together will make the condom break.
a condom is not like a plastic bag. TWO LAYER IS NOT BETTER. TWO LAYER WILL BREAK FASTER

thank you.

HAHA... bro he meant use one for the REAL head one for the DICK head.. not both on the dick. hahah..

Midnightiger
26-10-2007, 02:52 PM
HAHA... bro he meant use one for the REAL head one for the DICK head.. not both on the dick. hahah..

LOL! Looks like AFA a little too serious in their work. LOL!

ANHNAM
31-10-2007, 07:51 PM
ha ha but not a joke , i seen 1 of my friend kena hj in a local ktv with condom:D

Rooney
08-11-2007, 12:35 PM
HI Afa............

I encountered once, this Cat 40 Geylang girl put 2 condom on me. She said it was much safer.........

I was annoyed but didnt bother to argue, cuz i dont want see her black face later.........

Anywayz quite suprise even a cat 40 house who i tot should be well trained and briefed about safety precautions would make such a mistake.

Shooter
13-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Back to Petain... talking about hj, I think the best i have experience is h17r3. She uses both hand, one hand massaging your balls and the other playing with your little head with lots of lubrication.

of course without condom :D

~Cancer~
17-11-2007, 12:36 AM
U know the feeling when u try it yrself.