PDA

View Full Version : PRC Chio Bu - Qi Qi with CFM look

Midnightiger
17-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Disclaimer:

1. Before anyone comes out to say I "stole" his contact, I have done a search on Qi Qi but could not find any recent thread on her eventhough I understand that she was here March last year for a couple of weeks.

2. Also, Qi Qi has in fact asked me to help promote her.

3. Any bro here who feels that he should be the deserving samster to get any credit can post in this thread to inform everyone. As rep points are not important to me, any bros who want to show appreciation, please add to the deserving bro.

Now that I've made myself clear, let's get on with the contact in my next post.

Midnightiger
17-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Yesterday, my bonking appointment was a cock up. I had the intention of bonking Qi Qi and then have dinner with Xiao Juan but end up I also bonk Xiao Juan which made me a very tired man (but happy). Xiao Juan will be in another thread. This is about Qi Qi.

I saw the contact number of Qi Qi in the AJ Yahoo Group and must have misread it as I thought that Qi Qi provided AJ. So called her up to arrange a session in the evening.

Picked her up and went to one of the budget hotels in Geylang. It was while driving that I discovered that Qi Qi doesn't do AJ, but since we have already "on", I might as well go ahead with it.

Qi Qi is a friendly girl from Kwang Tung with very sweet features and also a CFM look. I would consider her a "Chio Bu", better in looks than the other PRC FLs I had this year. She's 24, not the skinny type and one of her best assets are her 36C boobs which despite the size, are firm and pert! Good for boobs lovers!

In the room, Qi Qi was at first a little shy probably because we hadn't really "broken" the ice but, have no fear... the "teacher" is here! In a matter of minutes, our light kisses soon turn to deep frenching! Ha Ha Ha!

As the hotel room does not have a bathtub, shower was kind of SOP except that the boobs massage on my body was good. Qi Qi has really smooth complexion and together with the soap on my body, the feeling was sensational as we grope each other's body.

Back on the bed, Qi Qi was good with her tongue as she catbathed me. The feeling I had is more like my GF doing it to me than an FL as I find her very pleasant although in reality, GFs don't normally do it like them. Makes us feel like why our GFs or wives don't "service" us this way. Ha Ha Ha!

Qi Qi is selective in providing BBBJ probably because she's still considered new in this trade even though she's been here before. But BJ was above average with enough pressure and "balls play". I'm sure in my next session with her, it'll be CD off! Ha Ha Ha!

FJ was really good, like with your GF as I guided her into various positions which she accommodated well. Her sound effect was real. I finished off in my favourite missionary position as we frenched and pumped in harmony.

Fellow bros who wants a session with a GF-like experience which your own GF doesn't provide, will enjoy Qi Qi. I'm not one who really goes for RTF but I'm sure I'll be seeing Qi Qi again real soon. (Actually who am I kidding? I've gone RTF to a few FL/WL already, Ha Ha Ha!)

By the way, Qi Qi charges are $80 for an hour session if you picked her up and an additional $20 for transportation if she goes to the hotel herself.

I'm sorry I couldn't provide more stimulating picture of Qi Qi as I left my phone in the car to charge but I manage to get some shots of her while having a drink after our session. Here's a picture of Qi Qi but rest assured, she looks much better.
http://www.photoleech.com/images/1192587735_w6J8Ya1Z7YgZtNJ.jpg

Accord_JDM
17-10-2007, 11:21 AM
alamak bro...
this QiQi is also known as KeKe that i had placed in my other thread...

aczeta76
17-10-2007, 11:43 AM
hmmm. now I can confirm that it is not the Fang2 I have met before... false hopes.. sighz..

Thankfully, xiaoli was gd though...

Bro accord, will up you for ctc later when i recover.

Midnightiger
17-10-2007, 12:04 PM
alamak bro...
this QiQi is also known as KeKe that i had placed in my other thread...

Alamak Bro, sorry I didn't know.

Anyway, shouldn't be much of a problem since we have her interest at heart.

Regards

Midnightiger
18-10-2007, 05:26 PM
For those bros who wants to have a better idea of Qi Qi's body, you can check out bro Accord_JDM's site. In fact, there are a lot more pictures of other ladies in his site!

http://public.fotki.com/accord-jdm/ke-ke/

I enjoyed myself salivating at the pictures. Wondering how to get the "VIP" views.

henry_supra
19-10-2007, 04:46 AM
Nice photos indeed! how to gain VIP status?

breaker
19-10-2007, 07:37 AM
By looking at her picture she was not new in SBF as she use to have another name.There was a thread on her before but I can't locate it. I met her last week in XSH.

walabis
19-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Where is Redoxan's FR who tried her 3 times last week??? Haha

Mercenary19
20-10-2007, 10:16 AM
There was a thread on her before but I can't locate it. I met her last week in XSH.

Yes Yes she was known to be Xiao Hua, which I had started a thread quite some time ago, but also had it deleted.

Really bring back sweet memories with her. Had met with her on a few occassions. Quite afew bros tried her also commented that she's friendly, and very GF feeling.

Well for those who are keen pls PM the threadstarter.

onion_rings
20-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Really bring back sweet memories with her.
Wow bro Mercenary19 after mia for 8days u finally post. How we miss XH cfm look oops typo error i mean u hor :D

Mercenary19
20-10-2007, 10:27 AM
How we miss XH oops i mean u hor :D

Why you itchy isit??? I can sms you the no. since you saw her last nite. Kekekeke

onion_rings
20-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Why you itchy isit??? I can sms you the no. since you saw her last nite. Kekekeke

Well last nite after seeing her, indeed her cfm look do attract me. Mai hai wo la. Me been trying very hard to quit FL leh :p

QooMilk
20-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Really bring back sweet memories with her. Had met with her on a few occassions. Quite afew bros tried her also commented that she's friendly, and very GF feeling.

How sweet memories u got with her? can post FR bo? So long nv see ur FR liao....can intro me this gem? :D

So lucky that Bro Midnightiger able to get hold of this gem, how envy sia :o

QooMilk
20-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Well last nite after seeing her, indeed her cfm look do attract me. Mai hai wo la. Me been trying very hard to quit FL leh

You quit FL = FreeLunch can lah.....ask u quit FL = Freelance hard lah, only way is to chop of ur little bro. :p

Wah lau so envy u able to see xiaohua sia, to bad the meeting place too far from me, but I hear u all got a great time during Q & A section hor hahaa :D

Mercenary19
20-10-2007, 10:42 AM
How sweet memories u got with her? can post FR bo? So long nv see ur FR liao....can intro me this gem? :D

So sweet until I cannot forget..... You waiting to be Fxxx by me isit??? You met her at BS and say I never intro??? You got FL (Free Lunch) so why intro???

onion_rings
20-10-2007, 10:44 AM
You quit FL = FreeLunch can lah.....ask u quit FL = Freelance hard lah, only way is to chop of ur little bro. nnkc u lidat say abt me goot meh??? Asking me to chop off the little pleasure treasure of mine??? :mad:

Wah lau so envy u able to see xiaohua sia, to bad the meeting place too far from me, but I hear u all got a great time during Q & A section hor hahaa No nid to envy just take your fone out from your pocket sms bro merc & u can see XH too. Den after u can have Q & A or sex with XH all u want for 1 full hour :D

QooMilk
20-10-2007, 10:55 AM
So sweet until I cannot forget..... You waiting to be Fxxx by me isit??? You met her at BS and say I never intro??? You got FL (Free Lunch) so why intro???

How I know the same person sia, one day she call xiaohua, then call keke, now qiqi....i oldman liao leh, very blur u know..... :D

to envy just take your fone out from your pocket sms bro merc & u can see XH too. Den after u can have Q & A or sex with XH all u want for 1 full hour

Better not lah, or later Merc korkor chop my kuku away :D

Mercenary19
20-10-2007, 11:00 AM
How I know the same person sia, one day she call xiaohua, then call keke, now qiqi....i oldman liao leh, very blur u know..... :D

Better not lah, or later Merc korkor chop my kuku away :D

You also mah.... call guni, milk, nai ge, etc...... but its the same person...... I chop your kuku for wat??? Not worth any money......

Lubber
20-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Me been trying very hard to quit FL leh

This coming from a everyday bonker..:D ;)

QooMilk
20-10-2007, 11:02 AM
You also mah.... call guni, milk, nai ge, etc...... but its the same person...... I chop your kuku for wat??? Not worth any money......

We also call u, lao da, da ge, chairman, founder, boss etc mah :D

Mercenary19
20-10-2007, 11:05 AM
We also call u, lao da, da ge, chairman, founder, boss etc mah :D

Don't anyhow call hor and Heng I never admit.... If not sure die until 'bo chun'....... OK got to stop here.....

Midnightiger
20-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Well if you guys have seen or tasted Qi Qi (let's call her Qi Qi for now since she's using this name), why don't you post some info here for fellow bros since we can't put her full face here?

Any information ill be appreciated especially FRs.

Regards

TNNlover
21-10-2007, 12:52 PM
After receiving her contact, I went to meet her. Actually i have tried her once before last year. Goodness, she really have changed. She was so demure and quite quiet in the past. Now, she is very confident and smiles often. And she is more modern compared to her past image. But of course, her body is still as supple.

We went to a hotel. She was thrilled at the sight of mirrors on both sides. Maybe we waited too long in the afternoon for a room that she is happy that we can finally relax.

We proceeded for a bath after stripping. She helped me bath, upon request.She gave me a good scrub and even asked if I want to be scratched a bit on the back. She made me comfortable as she is friendly and her service is fantastic, well, at least that's what i feel.

On the bed, we frenched and she is good at it. A catbath followed to my balls. I sucked her tits. To me, they aren't a full C but close. She's young and supple. She reacts to my licks with ecstacy. On came the cap and she gave me a bj.

And she mount me like a cowgirl. She is an efficient rider. I grabbed her tits and sucked and moulded them. I turned her on her back, lied on her and pumped away. We went on in this position for quite some time. But the funny thing is, I do feel that she is womanly and excites, even though she is not one of those with D and E cuppers. And I last longer. When I finished, her body was shuddering. And the compliments follow.

She provides me with good exercise. I feel relaxed after the session. I am a big boobs lover and she gives a different kind of good feel.

Name: Qi Qi
Face: 7.6
Body: 7.7 (petite and supple)
Boobs: 36B (i think)
Attitude: Very friendly, like a buddy sort of, to me. But womanly during the bonk.
Damage: 80
Remarks: She is a very nice lady. Thanks Bro Merc

sugarray
22-10-2007, 10:30 AM
22/10/07

FR on QiQi

thanks to bro midnighttiger for her contact,managed to
meet up with her last evening,picked her up and then to
the budget hotel outside GL.she's sweet,petite a bit fleshy
but ok,always smiling with great GFE.

Looks: 8/10 - ok features,shoulder length dark hair,

Height: abt 1.60m

Body: 7/10 - fair skinned with no blemishes or tattoos
a bit fleshy

Boobs: 7/10 - natural C Cupper,brown nipples

Frenching - 8/10,seems to enjoy it with GFE,seems to go on forever

Painting - yes,cb not trimmed a bit bushy,no smell or odour,
paint until she shiok and cums,69 ok

BBBJ - 7/10 - good licking and sucking motion (perhaps can improve
a bit more)

AR - no,

CIM - no idea,never try

FJ - 8/10,accommodating in various positions ,good bonker with
deep thrusting stroke and can use her pelvic/cb muscle
to squeeze your dick.bonk until piak piak sound very loud lah.
shiok.

GFE - 9/10 - friendly,simple,not pushy,will cuddle up to u.

Rtf:Yes/sure

overall it was a good bonk with GFE

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some

happy bonking

Midnightiger
22-10-2007, 11:42 AM
22/10/07

BBBJ - 7/10 - good licking and sucking motion (perhaps can improve
a bit more)

happy bonking

Wow! Bro sugarray, looks like you were luckier than me that you got BBBJ. I think I have to do a RTF or else feels like something missing. :D

Thanks for the FR.

Accord_JDM
22-10-2007, 06:14 PM
she used to be called xiao fang or fang fang when she was here last august...

when she got back, a bro informed me that she is using the name of keke
now she told bro midnightiger that she is called qiqi and also some bros here reminded us that she also called xiao hua...

alamak... very smart ger indeed using so many names...
xiao fang, fangfang, keke, qiqi, xiao hua...

oh yes bro midnightiger, the VIP folder in my photo album are not for view to anyone except myself... these are pics of the gers i had collected and put there for storage only...
sad to say that those gems i had before had all returned home liao... now really deprive of a good session with a real gem...:(

Midnightiger
22-10-2007, 07:13 PM
sad to say that those gems i had before had all returned home liao... now really deprive of a good session with a real gem...:(

Guess you'll have to look around and try your luck. I too had my fair share of bad services before finding the better ones.

Midnightiger
23-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Hi Fellow bros,

I've been receiving PMs from bros who wants inside my blog. Well, my blog was actually created for my own friends who are not members of any forums but wants references to FLs and WLs. So they go into my blog to see who I've taken and from there, they contact whoever they want.

Of course the pictures there are uncensored and some real hardcore, not for the faint-hearted.

Actually fellow bros can get more contacts from SBF but I guess the uncensored pictures are the draw.

Well, just so that my blog does not serve as window shopping and that only real cheongsters are invited, I'll only invite those bros who have posted FRs in the threads of my contacts like Apple, Xiao Juan, Qi Qi.

Of course I'll invited only those who are interested. So if you're interested in http://sexuallyactive.blogspot.com/, you need to PM to me your email after you have posted an FR.

Regards

sugarray
25-10-2007, 10:10 AM
25/10/07

late last nite, called QiQi ,she was free so
arranged to pick her up for a RTF,no complains,

FR refer to my earlier posting

overall it was a good bonk with strong GFE

u win some ,u lose some

happy bonking

Mercenary19
25-10-2007, 01:01 PM
25/10/07

late last nite, called QiQi ,she was free so
arranged to pick her up for a RTF,no complains,

Wow bro, only 2 days you rtf her liao...... glad that you enjoy. True that she's friendly & GF feeling..... Cheers.

Midnightiger
25-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Wow bro, only 2 days you rtf her liao...... glad that you enjoy. True that she's friendly & GF feeling..... Cheers.

You must had more than one sexperience with her. Why not share an FR with us here?

walabis
25-10-2007, 03:54 PM
You must had more than one sexperience with her. Why not share an FR with us here?
Not one but ... at least ...huh... :rolleyes: my fingers not enough to count :D

Mercenary19
25-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Not one but ... at least ...huh... my fingers not enough to count :D

Hmm let me count, in hotel, car, staircase, beach, toilet, Kitchen, living room, office, hostel, in the wild, MSCP... wow your fingers not enough........

Bro Midnightiger,

My experience with her was so long ago until can't remeber liao..... Only can say we did in hotels, one time with her friend watching us bonking, in the car, and I think that's about it. Got KC with her so feeling is abit different. Beri high....... Now still considering when to book a date with her. Kekekeke

Midnightiger
30-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Last night I kept the second of my promise to RTF and this time is Qi Qi.

After having coffee with some friends, I felt horny and since I was near to where I met Qi Qi, I gave her a call. She was with another customer at that time but since I had nothing to do, I waited for her.

Qi Qi came and I noticed that she has a "glowing" look. Invited her for a drink as we chit chat away and slowly we were also joking and laughing away. I felt much more comfortable with her than before.

I don't want to go to more details but I want to say that my session with Qi Qi was much improved than the last time. She's also more "opened" probably thanks to the many bros who have helped to "initiate" her. Gone was the CD during BJ and infact, she also did try to do a little AJ although not very good at that but you should see her squirmed when my tongue hit her anus. LOL!

I'm going to entice fellow bros with a small picture here but believe you me, I'm going to download a short VIDEO CLIP of her doing cowboy on me in my personal blog! You should see her pair of boobs juggling as she humped herself on me.

Sorry brothers, you'll only be invited to my blog if you posted an FR here.

Regards
http://www.photoleech.com/images/1193746015_HzUx0he4XamTmpZ.jpg

So XJ and QQ over and 3 more to RTF. LOL!

Peter
31-10-2007, 12:19 AM
Thanks Bro MidnightTiger, this pic of QiQi is GREAT! + sexy!! + artistic!!!

Fruiteefruit
31-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Hi bros,

After trying Qi Qi, really got to help her out by write a frank FR on her:

My Ratings:

Looks: 7.8/10 - Long straight hair, beautiful face, beautiful smile.... One word, chioz!

Figure: 7.5/10 - estimation 36C - 26 - 35. Standing 1.6m tall.

Catbath: 6.8/10 - On the aggressive side but intense, hehehe

BJ: 6.8/10 - Im a bbbj lover. I got covered bj, not as lucky as some bros here.... sigh.......

FJ: 8/10 - The intensity, the sexiness, that angelic face, somehow all blends in together.

Overall: 7.5/10 - She is a sweet and adorable girl to be with. Fantastic figure and soooo sexy.........

For bros who are planning to try her, please ask the threadstarter, bro midnite tiger.

Cheerz!

justl00king
31-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Sorry brothers, you'll only be invited to my blog if you posted an FR here.

http://www.photoleech.com/images/1193746015_HzUx0he4XamTmpZ.jpg

Seeing the pic.....delicious! :p

sugarray
02-11-2007, 10:12 AM
02/11/07

RTF for third time last nite

FR refer to my earlier posting,adding only
she getting a wee bit chubby ,but good to feel

overall it was a good bonk with strong GFE

u win some ,u lose some

happy bonking

Midnightiger
07-11-2007, 12:06 PM
As an encouragement to fellow bros who have tried Qi Qi to post their FRs.

Once you have posted your FR here, you can PM me your email address and a link to your FR to be invited into my personal blog.

Just some hints as to what's in my blog.

1. See Qi Qi sensual face "live" humping me in cowboy in a short video clip.

That's just Qi Qi. There's also others too like Mila, XJ, Apple and those from OKTs like the latest ZaZa, together with all my FRs.

So if you want "in", do your part!

jaden
07-11-2007, 01:47 PM
thanks threadstarter for the number. tried her recently and heres my humble FR

Face - 7.5
Body - 7 (baba)
BJ - 7
FJ - 7
RTF - maybe

quite a good service girl. again, thanks to threadstarter. cheers

Noni Juice
07-11-2007, 03:52 PM
As an encouragement to fellow bros who have tried Qi Qi to post their FRs.

Once you have posted your FR here, you can PM me your email address and a link to your FR to be invited into my personal blog.

Just some hints as to what's in my blog.

1. See Qi Qi sensual face "live" humping me in cowboy in a short video clip.

That's just Qi Qi. There's also others too like Mila, XJ, Apple and those from OKTs like the latest ZaZa, together with all my FRs.

So if you want "in", do your part!

This tactic damn familiar Mr Thaivisitor aka midnightiger! anymore new tricks or not?:confused:

Mercenary19
10-11-2007, 07:22 PM
After she came so long, I finally had a seesion with her. What else can I say. It was really good. That's because we knew each other before and got some KC liao. Can't describe the feeling but overall was really good. Like long lost lover, bonk with so much passion and feelings. Hehehe just MHO. Cheers.

Midnightiger
10-11-2007, 07:40 PM
After she came so long, I finally had a seesion with her. What else can I say. It was really good. That's because we knew each other before and got some KC liao. Can't describe the feeling but overall was really good. Like long lost lover, bonk with so much passion and feelings. Hehehe just MHO. Cheers.

Thank you for your FR. Still waiting for your "other" FR.:D

Fruiteefruit
10-11-2007, 08:56 PM
bro, at last! hehehehe. So now can start the fire burning!

wow hoh!

axor3333
10-11-2007, 10:52 PM

Bro Merc

You have been waiting very long for it right,

cheer

Axor

Mercenary19
11-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Bro Fruiteefruit and Axor, you two must be happy that I bonk Qi Qi is it??? After holding back for such a long time and finally decided to bonk her, not sure what else to say. Shiok man.........

walabis
15-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Bro Fruiteefruit and Axor, you two must be happy that I bonk Qi Qi is it??? After holding back for such a long time and finally decided to bonk her, not sure what else to say. Shiok man.........
And when is your RTF ?? :rolleyes: :D

Fruiteefruit
15-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Of cos! Glad to see you are back in action!

Like what bro walabis asked, when is your RTF????? We want FR!!! Hahahaha!

Bro, have fun ya!

Midnightiger
15-11-2007, 09:15 PM
I think he held back for so long that the sperm reservoir was over flowing.

2 days in a row he went for bonks. First was with Thai (Apple) and the next day with PRC (Qi Qi). LOL!

Fruiteefruit
15-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Wow hoo! Bro Merc is really back! Congrats congrats!

Bro midnightiger help you to pi cha lobang liao! But what can i say? Bro, your fire is back!

I think he held back for so long that the sperm reservoir was over flowing.

2 days in a row he went for bonks. First was with Thai (Apple) and the next day with PRC (Qi Qi). LOL!

Mercenary19
16-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Bro Fruiteefruit, Wala, Midnightiger

You folks must be happy that I start to cheong again..... Wow what can I say when I have thistype of close bro that show such concern....... Anyway just met with her for dinner ONLY........ Kekeke The rest will have to wait till sperm overflow again........ Hehehehe

walabis
16-11-2007, 11:15 PM
You folks must be happy that I start to cheong again..... Wow what can I say when I have thistype of close bro that show such concern....... Anyway just met with her for dinner ONLY........ Kekeke The rest will have to wait till sperm overflow again........ Hehehehe
Is it?? You sms me this evening said qiqi and u wanted to join us for dinner in GL but no sign after then after revealed our location. I suppose you RTF her :eek:

Mercenary19
17-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Is it?? You sms me this evening said qiqi and u wanted to join us for dinner in GL but no sign after then after revealed our location. I suppose you RTF her :eek:

Hmmm I wait for 1 hour and never received your sms.... Tot you guys went JB again..............

Fruiteefruit
17-11-2007, 12:44 PM
yo bro!

Hehehehe, just update us if you have any new happenings! Have fun bro!!!

LuvArseMan
17-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Yesterday, my bonking appointment was a cock up. I had the intention of bonking Qi Qi and then have dinner with Xiao Juan but end up I also bonk Xiao Juan which made me a very tired man (but happy). http://www.photoleech.com/images/1192587735_w6J8Ya1Z7YgZtNJ.jpg

Bro, I know I'm a new here. But I would love to have her contact as well.

Midnightiger
03-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Qi Qi's time in Singapore is going to end soon and she's not like other FLs who try to come back as soon as possible. So we won't really know when she's coming back or if she's coming back at all.

So for fellow bros who loves voluptuous body, big boobs and super smooth complexion on a Chio Bu with a slutty CFM face, don't miss out Qi Qi.

poipoi_81
06-12-2007, 05:10 PM
just tried her this afternoon, so here's my humble FR

Qiqi's lower half face caught my attention when I first saw Bro midnighter pix, so got her number and arranged a meet up. We first met up at hotel and my first impression is "wow, what a looker." She is definitely better looking than the average gal and what struck me is that her upper half face is just as good. She is darn pretty and her voice is very squeaky nice to here.

And so we got a room and her first reaction is to lay onto the bed and pose a seductive look. We started off with a short French. I took off her clothes and her breasts unveiled magnificantly before me. I have not seen such big breasts. They are so soft, nice and smooth to hold. In fact, they are like velvet touch, my fingets keep slipping off! Definitely the real thing.

We got into the bath to clean ourselves. Pretty SOP stuff. After drying ourselves and another round of french, I asked her what's next. (I am a novice) She told me anything also can, so i started with her bj. I hope it is my "fantastic" skills, but she was soon sent into a trance of moans and grunts. Such a sensitve lady! She also commented that I am pretty skillful for my experience, hehe. I would have wanted to push on to her cum if not for the time constraint.

Then she slipped on the cover on my didi, and did a bj on me. Always sending me seductive looks, her long straight hair and scratching me with her long nails makes the start session very high.

Finally we did the "it" and she was tight that had to slowing squeeze in my didi. We did various poses, but I reckon she loves cowboy most. Always humping me very hard on the bed. Alas, the time has to come and we ended with her on fours, in front of the mirror.

This little gal is very sweet just what all bros here say, fantastic GFE. Her face, beautiful complexion, sex pedigree and tight hole makes it all a very good experience.

Looks: 8/10 - In addition, neat set of clean teeth, don't think she smokes

Figure: 7.5/10 - lil baba, but her complexion makes up more it

Catbath: ? not sure what it is yet

BJ: 5/10 - I am not a bj person, also covered

FJ: 8/10 - Like all said, "The intensity, the sexiness, that angelic face, somehow all blends in together."

Overall: 8/10 - Brings back all the good old GF days

Any bros who find this FR useful, do up my points. Also if you want her contact let me know fast, like said, she going off soon.

ben_cooldude
07-12-2007, 07:42 PM
thanks bro midnighter for her contact, had actually wanted to bonk wan wan (fm bro teebs_darkload) last night but she was engaged with someone else. remembered bro midnighter said qi qi will be leaving soon so i tot to myself, why not try her insted ? called her and she was available.

as much as i want to describe the whole sexxion, guess the very graphic descriptions have already been mentioned many times by those bros who have visited her so, in the simpliest way i can describe is : SHOIK ! :D

xlifeix
12-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Can threadstarter confirm whether QQ has gone back to Dragonland? If not, can share wif me her contact, she looks yummy...:D

Cheers

xlifeix
12-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Can threadstarter confirm whether QQ has gone back to Dragonland? If not, can share wif me her contact, she looks yummy...:D

Cheers

Midnightiger
12-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes, Qi Qi has gone back.

Regards

xlifeix
13-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Yes, Qi Qi has gone back.

Regards

Oh too bad, I miss the boat......:(

Mercenary19
19-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Well Qi Qi aka Xiao Hua just came yesterday. Some bros also met her at GL 25.

Well well bring back again sweet memories. Have not RTF her yet........

walabis
20-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Well Qi Qi aka Xiao Hua just came yesterday. Some bros also met her at GL 25.

Well well bring back again sweet memories. Have not RTF her yet........

I wanted to RTF but 有心无力 :(

saw her just now in a black suit let gi her half ball ..very tempting but 有心无力 :D

Mercenary19
20-08-2008, 11:01 PM
I wanted to RTF but 有心无力 :(

saw her just now in a black suit let gi her half ball ..very tempting but 有心无力 :D

You sure or not!!! Always the same excuse..........

Anyway she's using a new no. and had given out to some bros. Now waiting for FR.........

Monkey4
20-08-2008, 11:29 PM

Anyway she's using a new no. and had given out to some bros. Now waiting for FR.........

knn... today u so hao lian... vroom past la kopi area and oso never say halo to me just becos Qi Qi beside u and then u disappeared until now with this post.... needless to say... u must hv bonked her liao right... then instead of waiting for people FRs ... why dun u start the ball rolling with yours first...
:rolleyes:

ps - at least refresh people's memory mah

:D

spidermel
20-08-2008, 11:36 PM

I want!!! I want!!! I want!!! :D

Monkey4
20-08-2008, 11:40 PM

teh neh teh neh teh neh neh

Huat argh !

walabis
21-08-2008, 06:27 AM
You sure or not!!! Always the same excuse...............
I wanted to but my mind cannot over rule my urge :D

Mercenary19
21-08-2008, 07:35 AM
knn... today u so hao lian... vroom past la kopi area and oso never say halo to me just becos Qi Qi beside u and then u disappeared until now with this post.... needless to say... u must hv bonked her liao right... then instead of waiting for people FRs ... why dun u start the ball rolling with yours first...

Knn you where big....... Pass by must say halo to you...... Wala join me for three some you want or not..............

juay323
21-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Who shall I pm for ctc ? midnight tiger or mercenery19?

walabis
21-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Knn you where big....... Pass by must say halo to you...... Wala join me for three some you want or not..............
I only a spot light :mad::D

Monkey4
21-08-2008, 09:37 AM
I only a spot light :mad::D

I din know spot light now come in such a big size now :rolleyes:

Mercenary19
21-08-2008, 11:47 AM

You know where to get it from lah......

For those who are keen pls PM me for contact.

duke
21-08-2008, 12:04 PM

Bro, you keep bringing xiao hua back :(, when you gonna bring ALIYA back, miss my days of riding this Mongolian pony liao.....:D

Mercenary19
21-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Bro, you keep bringing xiao hua back :(, when you gonna bring ALIYA back, miss my days of riding this Mongolian pony liao.....:D

Wal Lau bro, how I wish I can bring Aliya back........ But I can't....... So you still hunting SYT? Hehehe

duke
21-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Wal Lau bro, how I wish I can bring Aliya back........ But I can't....... So you still hunting SYT? Hehehe

There's a wise saying "狗改不了吃屎 ; 贝勒爷改不了骗小美眉" :D

Midnightiger
21-08-2008, 04:16 PM

Fellow bros who wants Qi Qi number, please get if from Bro Mercenary19.

During this period, I want to relax and bonk lah.

Regards
Tiger

Mercenary19
21-08-2008, 06:41 PM
During this period, I want to relax and bonk lah.

Hmmm who are you bonking???

HCCworm
21-08-2008, 08:14 PM
hee hee :D, just got back from a session with qi qi aka 'xiao hua'...at abt 4pm..leg a bit soft liao after a very intense session with her, wow, i must say, a very very memorable session..all thanks to 'Mer......19' for the contact. As this is my 1st session with her,let me give some FR...called her abt lunch time and managed to secure a slot with her this afternoon...pick her up at abt 2+ and straight away check in into 'H81 @ Lorong 18'..we started off with some small talk, pet talk, ice breaking session and so on and so on and our position started off with sitting at the edge of the bed till we are hugging each other in the bed and still talking but the different is my left hand is holding on to her left breast and my right hand underneath the black mini skirt...exploring the black forest liao...Seeing that the time is ripe, i proceed to undress her piece by piece..seeing that i started my action liao,she also proceed with the undressing skill on me...and before long,both of us are in our bathsuit liao..:p once we r in our 'birthday suit', we proceed straight to the bathroom...by then, i already cannot take it liao, as such while she is busy making me clean, i am busy fonding every assets which i can grab...i must say that she got quite a assets base on her petite size...once both of us is 'clean', i immediate proceed to dry her up using my tongue and make sure i did not miss out any part of her soft and sexy body. And before long, we r busy ... with tongue fighting, position swopping, moving up and turning around our entire bodies...and before long, she is wet and i am very hard and we started our heaven and earth battle with me losing the battle with her clinching the victory while she is on top of me..... after that, we did nt immd go and bath but we spend sme time recovering ourself with her in my arms...and sweet talking abt how naughty both of us were during the battle...and after awhile, we get up and she give me a very very througout clean up. after that, we change up, check out and i buy her lunch before i parted off with her promising a return soonest....:), well, i must say that i am a very very happy man after my session with her...thanks once again '''Mercenary19', you are the man.....thanks....nxt rd coffee on me..cheers.. hope u guys enjoy my FR...

Mercenary19
21-08-2008, 08:28 PM
well, i must say that i am a very very happy man after my session with her...thanks once again '''Mercenary19', you are the man.....thanks....nxt rd coffee on me..cheers.. hope u guys enjoy my FR...

Thanks bro for your FR. Reward you with 5 bullets.

player79
21-08-2008, 08:30 PM
hee hee :D, just got back from a session with qi qi aka 'xiao hua'...at abt 4pm..leg a bit soft liao after a very intense session with her, wow, i must say, a very very memorable session..all thanks to 'Mer......19' for the contact. As this is my 1st session with her,let me give some FR...called her abt lunch time and managed to secure a slot with her this afternoon...pick her up at abt 2+ and straight away check in into 'H81 @ Lorong 18'..we started off with some small talk, pet talk, ice breaking session and so on and so on and our position started off with sitting at the edge of the bed till we are hugging each other in the bed and still talking but the different is my left hand is holding on to her left breast and my right hand underneath the black mini skirt...exploring the black forest liao...Seeing that the time is ripe, i proceed to undress her piece by piece..seeing that i started my action liao,she also proceed with the undressing skill on me...and before long,both of us are in our bathsuit liao..:p once we r in our 'birthday suit', we proceed straight to the bathroom...by then, i already cannot take it liao, as such while she is busy making me clean, i am busy fonding every assets which i can grab...i must say that she got quite a assets base on her petite size...once both of us is 'clean', i immediate proceed to dry her up using my tongue and make sure i did not miss out any part of her soft and sexy body. And before long, we r busy ... with tongue fighting, position swopping, moving up and turning around our entire bodies...and before long, she is wet and i am very hard and we started our heaven and earth battle with me losing the battle with her clinching the victory while she is on top of me..... after that, we did nt immd go and bath but we spend sme time recovering ourself with her in my arms...and sweet talking abt how naughty both of us were during the battle...and after awhile, we get up and she give me a very very througout clean up. after that, we change up, check out and i buy her lunch before i parted off with her promising a return soonest....:), well, i must say that i am a very very happy man after my session with her...thanks once again '''Mercenary19', you are the man.....thanks....nxt rd coffee on me..cheers.. hope u guys enjoy my FR...

hi bro can i know the damage and duration?and pls kindly include her age look and so on thank you

Fruiteefruit
22-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi bros,

Wah, long time no enter sbf le and long time never do up FR le.
Heard that xiao hua's back, quickly go look for her.....really must thank bro Merc!

Summary of ratings:

Looks: 7.5/10 - Xiao Hua still looks so sweet and young..... But this time round, she looks more tired. Life ain't easy for everyone of us I guess....
Body: 7.0/10 - Her power 34C-D boobs and that nice cuddly body.....

Since its been a long time since I saw her, I was thinking how to make her happy instead of trying her service.....

BJ: 7.0/10 - covered bj. So too long never do le. Need more time to bring back the standard.

FJ: 8.0/10 - ok, this is because long time never see each other le, the intensity was uite strong .....hehehehe..... It was quite memorable.

RTF: Yearning to go back for more......

Xiao Hua has been a nice girl as always.... She is always nice to chat with. Her companionship is always a happy one.

Ya, I will be rtfing more often if I have the money, hehehe!

Once again, bor merc, thank alot!!!

Cheerz!

Mercenary19
22-08-2008, 09:03 PM
RTF: Yearning to go back for more......

Xiao Hua has been a nice girl as always.... She is always nice to chat with. Her companionship is always a happy one.

Ya, I will be rtfing more often if I have the money, hehehe!

Once again, bor merc, thank alot!!!

Cheerz!

Yo bro. Nice FR and thanks.

Contact given out to some bros, so pls keep the FR coming.......

popiah
22-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Yo bro. Nice FR and thanks.

Contact given out to some bros, so pls keep the FR coming.......

wow...."shi fu" (Teacher) down the mountain....anything happening in the temple ? :p

signoff
Shaolin Popiah

Mercenary19
23-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Guys have to hold for afew days as she's on code red now........

Wait out...............