PDA

View Full Version : Will frenching and pussy-licking lead to aids?

BigBoy123
21-10-2002, 07:09 PM
will frenching and pussy-licking lead to aids? ...y

pat888
21-10-2002, 09:39 PM
yes
check u the doc at jalan besar :(

BigBoy123
22-10-2002, 12:54 AM
sorry but how come will led to aids??
i thot no f*** should b ok....
then those lick pussy die liao ar

BigBoy123
22-10-2002, 02:47 AM
what is the diff between premature ejacalation and cannot cum but got erection
how do u know u got premature eja.

mullah
23-10-2002, 12:20 AM
There is always a risk of contracting Aids where the exchange of bodily fluids is involved...If you think licking pussy can die...then don't like lah...

kye_76
25-10-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by BigBoy123

Frenching = Unproven but theoretically possible.
Licking = Definitely yes.
(Assuming the other party has aids.)

Surf the net and read up on STDs.

PrinceD@rkness
25-10-2002, 03:24 PM

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

HC man
02-11-2002, 01:53 PM
will frenching and pussy-licking lead to aids? ...y pussy licking can cost Aid if you got cut in your mouth sure kanna Aid so bro. be careful

kye_76
03-11-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by HC man
pussy licking can cost Aid if you got cut in your mouth sure kanna Aid so bro. be careful

You will be infected with HIV even without a cut in your mouth. The infected virgina fluids that you come into contact will result in the transmission of HIV. Check it up if you interested.

CumExplorer
04-11-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by kye_76

You will be infected with HIV even without a cut in your mouth. The infected virgina fluids that you come into contact will result in the transmission of HIV. Check it up if you interested.

Where 2 check? URL ?:rolleyes:

kye_76
05-11-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by CumExplorer

just do a search on HIV. you will get lots of websites devoted to this topic.

easyeasy
05-11-2002, 03:21 PM
this world is not safe, one thing come after another, when they finally find a cure for aids, something else will pop up.

sammyboyfor
07-11-2002, 03:39 AM
http://www.sammyboy.com/stdsummary.html

Originally posted by CumExplorer

sxzx4u
07-11-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by chinalgal
Dun tell me u so fucking stupid to lick the pro chee bye...

kan ni na COCK!!!
good luck to u:o

FYI

Frenching is not 100% safe. Same as bbbj; blow job without condom will also transmit aids

MitMit
08-11-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by sxzx4u

FYI

Frenching is not 100% safe. Same as bbbj; blow job without condom will also transmit aids

What is 100% safe??? Even condom is not. Stay home lah! Haiz!
Mit17

sKy21
08-11-2002, 01:01 AM
If you are so afraid of getting this and that, then just masturbate, don't fuck around.

Cuntalk
13-11-2002, 07:17 PM
jus go n chop off ur dick lah...sure beri safe one...:D

paul
13-11-2002, 08:24 PM
PEACE,

It's not only AIDS you have to worry about. There's VD, Herpes, claps, crabs and tons of Sexually Transmitted Diseases to make life interesting for you.

Do yourself & your family a favor. Want to die, die fast. Don't waste everybody's time and money.

Paul

BigBoss
13-11-2002, 10:03 PM
Everybody dies! Enjoy life now, just do it!! :cool:

joker85
17-11-2002, 02:42 PM
... what logic man... pussy licking will get aids... not possible mar ... no contact

onqq
21-11-2002, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by joker85
... what logic man... pussy licking will get aids... not possible mar ... no contact

Did u read thru ? The key point is

exchange of bodily fluids

Bodily fluids includes saliva, blood or even sweat, tears ! In theory if you get in touch with the sweat of a AIDS carrier, there is a possibility of getting infected, when it seep thru your skin .....

Take care, man !

sammyboyfor
21-11-2002, 06:29 AM
Explain how you can lick and object without making contact.

Vaginal juices of HIV carriers carry high concentrations of the virus. All that is needed is a microscopic abrasion on the tongue for the virus to be transmitted.

Best of luck. You'll need it.

Originally posted by joker85

nuclearkid
21-11-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by onqq
Did u read thru ? The key point is

exchange of bodily fluids

Bodily fluids includes saliva, blood or even sweat, tears ! In theory if you get in touch with the sweat of a AIDS carrier, there is a possibility of getting infected, when it seep thru your skin .....

Take care, man !

Your comments are laughable. Who in the world ever told you the perspiration of an AIDS carrier is contagious?? The three main transmitters are blood, semen and vaginal discharge. Am not sure about saliva but its not technically on the list of 'transmission agents'. Sweat is out of the question. If that's the case, you might as well lock up all AIDS carriers! They are still allowed to live normal lives. Body Shop has no biase against HIV positive workers, in case you didn't know.

newbie88
23-11-2002, 11:02 AM
blowjob without rubber=AIDS?

shangkuan
23-11-2002, 12:20 PM
for sure a bj without a rubber can transmit STD like gnorhrrea or syphillis. If you contract the above STD, there is a 15% chance that you can get HIV if the carrier is HIV positive.

If you don't believe, you can check with brudders who went to the DSC for a check and found to their surprise that they kenna STD through a BBBJ.

HIV through kissing, I read somewhere, has only 1 documented case although it could not be proved conclusively. IMHO..it's one case too many.

We all die someday.. but I want to die happy that I enjoyed my sex life to the fullest without letting some stupid virus terminate my life prematurely while causing shame and hurt to people close to me. This virus...you definitely can avoid... why take the chance ?

newbie88
23-11-2002, 12:38 PM
ic....those geylang houses are medically certified though rite?....only free lance got such risks am i rite to say?

devil9992002
23-11-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by newbie88
ic....those geylang houses are medically certified though rite?....only free lance got such risks am i rite to say?

Technically rite, but u never know until they are being checked.
wat if they got it the day after they go for a check-up ???
there's a schedule for them to go for check-up lah, but u can never be sure, even condom is 99% safe.

Juz dun do it..... if u are not sure and worries abt this and tat, Stress kills

axedia
25-11-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by newbie88

Bro Newbie!you are way way wrong.the cerificate prov that at the time of check up that they are ok. but HIV may explode in their body few days or months after their check-up. Bodily fuild can cause HIV. BBBJ, licking of CB and frech kiss may cause HIV. FRech kiss case is that the person may have cuts that bleed inside mouth that cause bodily fluid contact with blood. Though it has not proven as in the whole world not a case of HIV is cause by French kiss. Done all the safety precaution and at least you have done your part.

gcgc
25-11-2002, 11:31 AM
Strictly speaking, Aids itself cannot be transmitted by frenching
BUT if you had a ulcer or just a small cut caused by the abrasion
of ur teeth or her teeth which most probably u won't even know,
u may get AIDS. What u know is just a tiny exposure of ur blood
vessel for the AIDS to get in.
Let's assume that u and her don't have any ulcer, U r still NOT SAFE. why? Because there are a host of other STDs that can
still be infectious through body fluid including saliva, so if she has AIDS as well. Good luck, r u risking your life.

Originally posted by shangkuan
for sure a bj without a rubber can transmit STD like gnorhrrea or syphillis. If you contract the above STD, there is a 15% chance that you can get HIV if the carrier is HIV positive.

If you don't believe, you can check with brudders who went to the DSC for a check and found to their surprise that they kenna STD through a BBBJ.

HIV through kissing, I read somewhere, has only 1 documented case although it could not be proved conclusively. IMHO..it's one case too many.

We all die someday.. but I want to die happy that I enjoyed my sex life to the fullest without letting some stupid virus terminate my life prematurely while causing shame and hurt to people close to me. This virus...you definitely can avoid... why take the chance ?