PDA

View Full Version : BBBJ with hot tea

XcN5410
22-10-2002, 12:05 AM
just an advise to all bro here. becareful when the gal do a hot tea bbbj for you. it might burn your didi.
I got it a month back from one hc gal. feel shiok for that moment. but the following week was kind of pain for me. not very painful but just irritate me. i think my urinal track got scar by the tea. good thing after 2 weeks also, it got healed.
well, she bbbj me when i was lying down, and she deep throat with the hot tea, guess that is when the tea sip in and burn it.
so either check your position or when you feel too hot, ask them to stop it.

hope this helps.

did i see a doctor? thot of but since after 2 weeks i feel alright, i let it be liao.

cheers

:o

CumExplorer
23-10-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by XcN5410
just an advise to all bro here. becareful when the gal do a hot tea bbbj for you. it might burn your didi.
I got it a month back from one hc gal. feel shiok for that moment. but the following week was kind of pain for me. not very painful but just irritate me. i think my urinal track got scar by the tea. good thing after 2 weeks also, it got healed.
well, she bbbj me when i was lying down, and she deep throat with the hot tea, guess that is when the tea sip in and burn it.

hope this helps.

did i see a doctor? thot of but since after 2 weeks i feel alright, i let it be liao.

cheers

Better u see thedoctor, maybe STD? just joking

pat888
23-10-2002, 08:55 PM
got good feeling from hot tea right.......hahaaaaa:D

XcN5410
24-10-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by CumExplorer

Better u see thedoctor, maybe STD? just joking

yeah, Dr BJ in short skirt hehehe to treat my Sexually Troubled Didi

:D

subband
24-10-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by XcN5410

hope this helps.

cheers

thanks for the warnings.

I one of those whose dickhead take over my mind when having close encourter with a working char bos.

CumExplorer
26-10-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by subband

thanks for the warnings.

I one of those whose dickhead take over my mind when having close encourter with a working char bos.

Me 2 :D

CumExplorer
26-10-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by subband

thanks for the warnings.

Me 2 . :D

Y2K1972
26-10-2002, 12:47 PM
think otherwise bro, if the hot tea going to burn. it's not your di di , but her mouth first. You think her tgh can stand the heat better than your di di? Anyway, go check for STD to be safe.

XcN5410
27-10-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Y2K1972
think otherwise bro, if the hot tea going to burn. it's not your di di , but her mouth first. You think her tgh can stand the heat better than your di di? Anyway, go check for STD to be safe.

that is a very good point you raise .... anyway, thanks for advance, check with doc said is urinal track infection, minor problem, just give antibiotics.

so life is good again, lets go cheong again :)))