PDA

View Full Version : new Milf $60/2/2

Pages : [1] 2

toms_trd
04-11-2007, 12:27 AM
To all bros,A ching have left but before she left she intro her cousin" A Mei " to me in hope tat i can take care of her.So i have juz taken care of her N nw which to share her with bros here.Basically she's shy but once ice break she's friendly N she new here so doesn't know any other place.Hope bros here treat her nice with gd care N sh'll return u with favour.To bros out there juz say u r intro by A Cai as she afraid of strangers N AV.Hapi bonking N pst FR aft U bonk :D
Do up me if u find her Svc worth while but don't zap me if no good hor.

Name: A Mei
Looks:6.5/10
Complexion:smooth N white
nice long smooth sexy legs to touch N feel
Ht:165
Wt:54kg
Boobs:36C+ ( Pinkish Nipples )
Frenching:yes
Fingering:yes
Bj:5.5/10 as she's new to this trade so need more training fr bros here,cd a muz
Fj:Quite tight N wet cd a muz (pussy hair nicely trim with no smell,gd 4 licky.hahaha)
GFE:8/10
Damage:$60/2/2
operation venue: GL lor15 "Chang Jiang hotel"

Contacts already given out to fellow bros here
huntedlover
sex21
scoobyhoo
born2skru
pig40
innosex69
searcher99
nightstalker
nightstalker123
davsoo
kuku_son
spotliter
humsaplao
krazy
hotsoup16

axchaos
04-11-2007, 01:39 AM
bro, can pm me her contact

spotter542
04-11-2007, 02:12 AM

Bro toms_trd ,

Did you type wrongly or is there a problem with my eyesight ?? :D

inc.
04-11-2007, 02:15 AM
wah seh....tis one lelong lelong ah.....

60/2/2....tan bo jia liao....

set up my tent here and wait for fr...:cool:

Cheerio..

Inc.

spotliter
04-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Thank bro tom for the contact... will write a forum after try her :)

darkrave11
04-11-2007, 02:59 PM
can bro please pm me her no.

Ah Keong
04-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Bro, pls pm contact.

Thanks a lot

toms_trd
04-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Bro toms_trd ,

Did you type wrongly or is there a problem with my eyesight ?? :D

NO,bro u did not have any eyesight problem its bcoz nw competition high so have to think 4 felllow bros here oso.
U wana give her a try???:D

hotsoup16
04-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Bro,
Will she be around on Friday?

MrBond
04-11-2007, 04:22 PM
NO,bro u did not have any eyesight problem its bcoz nw competition high so have to think 4 felllow bros here oso.
U wana give her a try???:D

bro u have a pm.

fyi, i have just up u liao

thk :p

toms_trd
04-11-2007, 05:29 PM
I juz told A Mei to managed her time schedule properly as not to disappoint fellow bros here.Most important of all is not to be greedy N take all bros @ 1 time,so bros pls be patient N make your booking early.If slot full try another day,Thnk u.
Contacts have been given out to fellow bros; simple2kee,cliche908,striker42,horchew,gman,mamist er,333666999,sbf89,aczeta76,milf lover2,ray74,powerfuldrill,ah keong,Inc.,hardyboy,sitonski,silver88,kelvinaili,a ceshot,BiGY',darkillidan,blackace,20class,kenchu,a mber & iluvmiki

Thank you to Bros here who have Up me :D

wolverman
04-11-2007, 09:36 PM

Forsee the queue gonna be very very long...:p

mike888
05-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Tt's great bonk, pls give us her contact, I'll up yr pts! BTW, is 60 inlcude room and cd?

icecum
05-11-2007, 12:12 AM

bro your Damage it 60/2/2 ur last 2 mean 2hr or ? sorry ar is it 60/2/120

darkillidan
05-11-2007, 12:35 AM
FIRST BLOOD.
ok i've bonked 3 prostitute all together. am 19. shes the 3rd and the best (not say looks but extremely nice to me)

ok i'll say in details. forgive me if i say too much, you can refer to below for the summary. i book the room first and she came 10 mins later. when i saw her i was like heng. not bad. den i realise her eyes are very nice. just body abit fats. as i've just bathed, i ask her to bathe herself while we talk. she talk in a super super super friendly way and chat non-stop. i guess thats a very good point. she told me alot on her home town and all. after she finish bathing we lie down on bed and continue our tcss. i was abit shy so i touch abit den she grab my hand. i tot wat happened den i realise she very engross in chatting till she dunno i want to touch her hahahahaa. i also dont mind la. coz i like the way she grab my hand and rub. more gf than gf.then after more tcss i really bth liao started touching and zoom all the way to her nipple and breast. fucking fucking fucking nice breast sia. damn soft. i suck and squeeze till no tml. i like her moaning when i suck lol. after awhile, she cap me, and i do missionary. i cum in less than 1 min i think. she moan v loud, i think she v pain. feel abit guilty =.=. yeah after that, she viewed my phone photo and we tcss for another half hr and she told me alot more which is a secret for us ^^. yeah. she ask me want continue anot i of coz want, she start rub abit and i jitao erect le, continue with her breast LOL. oh yah, she told me she work as a massageour(dunno how to spell) in china. but fuck, i din get to taste her massage. forgot to ask lol. listen to her too much. yeah. then i ask her to be on top of me. she sat on me awquardly and started riding. i think she dont know how to ride lol, no moaning or fast motion. but squeezing her breast and licking is damn shiok when she riding HAHAHA. ok dont make u all jealous already. yeah, next i proceed to doggie, but she never moan leh. she seems like the first time doggie lol, i turn her around and ask "which position u like most. then she guided me into a new positon WTF i nv see before. maybe im a noob or something. but tt position she moan alot and i came. tt position very shuang sia. dunno why. i think is becoz my bone rub against her clit tts why so shiok. after that, more tcss and we went for dinner ^^. oh yah guys, remember to bring condom, i wasnt told to bring and she said she dont have condom. she was told by ah cai that he told every1 to bring. yeah so pls bring it ^^. oh yah i forgot to mention. she just came 3 days ago and never service any1 in china (apart from her bf haha) before so shes kindof new. dont know why i like new girls HAHA k not funny. shes very straightforward and nice and wont act, unlike sggirls =.=. ok below is her summary ^^

summary:
looks: 6/10 (im very honest, even though i like her alot. seen too much syt in my sch =.=)
bbbj: never try, never ask
boobs:C+ i think. super soft and i believe she dont need a bra ^^ not saggy at all. thats the best part of her sex appeal.
frenching: never try
FJ: 7/10 (not sure how to rate. but i love her moaning during the last part of bonking)
GFE(i assume its something like girlfriend thing) : 9/10 (shes very very very extremely nice to me. nicer than my first bonk which is ruby)
rtf: i confirm go one. she very nice to me. i already treat her as friend le. but must wait till 24th den can go cause i no more money LOL. now break i will eat shit -_-.

sry if i disturbed you in anyways. im new to FR and in order to get baixue's number i need some reputation lol.. pls up me if you find my FR useful, thanks ^^. lastly, thanks to ah cai for ah wei's contact. if i go china maybe i'll visit her. made a friend. its more like a friend bonk than a prostitute bonk.

darkillidan
05-11-2007, 12:40 AM
oh i forgot to tell you guys, she do 60 per hour.

sitonski
05-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Thanks to TS for sharing..
just tried her and below are my FR for her.

Called her to make an appointment but she only free at late nite.. nvm.. so i wait lor..
then she reply back when ready. i called her and ask abt the price. =.="
its 60/1/1 not 60/2/2...
hmmz..
anyway already make appointment then go try lor..
booked the room then call her again to come up. she appear within 10mins.
First look, MILF lor.. nothin much .. but since come liao just onz her ba.
TCSS alot.. really alot.. i think got 1/2hr ba.. then start to bathe etc.
bathing is SOP.
go to bed, she still chit chat with me.. hmmz.
then start with small catbath by lickin on my nips while i fondle her C+ cups with slight pinkish nips.
She's more to big boned rather than fat meat so its ok.. not much of tummy unlike others.
she wanted to bj me but i rather concentrate on her boobs and pussy. licked n suck then start to play with her mei mei. Her pussy was very nicely trim.. or was it very few hairs? didnt see properly. i think little hairs ba..
nice pussy with healthy lips..
start to fondle the lips then lick abit.. she didnt open her legs widely so its abit hard to play properly..

play awhile but not wet leh.. kinda disappointed. but wola.. touch furthur downwards then realise its quite wet already.. so thrilled then cap and missionary her..
think her bum too big so kinda didnt manage to go deep in.
then change to doggie, then squatting with me huggin her boobs while thrusting.
and lastly to spoon her in full speed before mission complete.
overall is quite a normal bonk but she's quite friendly, always looking for feel first before starting the bonk. so bros who want her need to get in good books with her.
as it was still raining, she shelter me to my car before leaving. while leaving, she was standing across the road and waving at me.. Very friendly.

Below are the stats:
Looks: 6/10 no makeup, with some freckles.she looks abit like GongLi ba..
Figure: 6.5/10 big boned type, smooth
Boobs: 7.5/10 nice pair of boobs, soft, natural
pussy: 7.5/10 nice looking mei mei with little hairs
bj: nil
fj: 7/10 quite ok ba.. not much stero? think she abit tired, she did ask me if its done?
gfe: 7.5/10 quite chatty and friendly.

TS pls change ur price tag on her .. ty. upz u for ur contacts.

spawn369
05-11-2007, 04:31 AM
bro can pm me the number for me to try out this good chance

Tailok
05-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Looks like a good find, can pm me the ctc pls.

toms_trd
05-11-2007, 09:16 PM
So sorry bro sitonski,about the incident.Well i have called A Mei N check with her Y she change her duration,well mayb its juz som misunderstanding.
anyway thnks 4 ya feedback bro.
Juz 4 info its $60/2/2,bro can call N confirm b4 booking anyway 1st FR already posted.
A Mei told me last nite 1 of our Bro book her but din turn up,in the end she has to turn down quite a number of bros here.Hope 2 c more FR coming

contacts given out:dell,vic9999,mike888,crocafe,justdoit2007,warr enwarren999,lonelybr,delpero,kohandw,icecum,just_d o_it,brianlwc,kelvin85,bleahh,kogua,wonder81,blue8 81zedge,smallboi69,fl_slayer,spawn369 & tailok

Bro chong82 & maturelover kindly removed som mails fr your mailbox as i can't PM u A mei contact.

all4great2
05-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Camp here for FR ... potential budget bonk targert :D

raguyz
06-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks to bro toms_trd for A-mei's contacts!

Here's my FR on her as promised! Will cut short certain lengthy details.

Made an appt with her last night for a slot at 2pm today.

Went to this hotel stated and booked a room for 2hours. Smsed her the room no. & she said she'll be there in 10mins. Went to take a shower 1st so later won't waste time..hehe..(I eventually extended an hour more..so tt makes 3hours)

Was down to my b'day suit with only a towel when she knocked on the door. Was greeted by her long hair & cheerful smile. a MILF i would say. bros looking for SYTs can reconsider. But on the whole, she's above average (IMHO)

I suggested she take a shower and next ting you noe it after her shower, we were on the bed naked and juz chatting away...lots of TCSS...as like wat Bro darkillidan mentioned in his thread earlier..she talk in a super super super friendly way and chat non-stop abt herself & home town and all.

Once we established that connection & feeling, we start to get down to proper stuff. She laid down while i went on top of her sucking and licking on her absolutely nice natural assets. I muz really say she got nice breast..not like those humongous melons u see in other PRC..her's was the right shape...not saggy or ballooned. Juz nice..I slowly catbath her dwn twd her fort and sure ting it's trimmed clean. only left abit of mount on the top..which i consider strands of it..haha..began painting her till she popped the ultimate qns!!! "yo dai tao ma?" - "got bring cd?" DAMN!!!! Din read bro toms_trd thread properly..sian...nvm...I changed up and went dwn the recep counter to get 2 cds. Went back up and was back in action.

To all bros, she's really plays safe...She not only concern her health but ours too..told me she din wan anything to happen onto me too if nv wear cd..(*hint* she might do raw too..but dun take my word for it bros...PLAY SAFE!!!)

Was back painting her in no time and in btw fingering her while i paint...she climaxed and i believe she came..was pretty wet..i duno it's becoz of my saliva or hers..haha..but she was begging for me to enter her..Grant her wish & did her missionary. Indeed she's abit big boned in her hips area...din bother to switch any positions as i was coming due to her nicely lubricated lovehole..pumped her harder till i finally offloaded in her (wif CD on of coz!) Though she din really moan but got abit of whimper..went to wash up while she went to make coffee for both of us...such good service!

TCSS awhile again and she commented she enjoyed me painting her and I told her i can do it for her again and nxt we noe, we're back in it..same procedure...except takes alittle longer for me to come coz hvn't rest enuf yet even though my little bro cocked & ready..in the end...i ask her to HJ for me till I come coz was kinda tired.

In between all these, sm bro was trying to reach her to make an appt ard 4pm. Bro, if t's u, sorry ah! Her hp no batt..really flat..she even show me..haha...I told her I would faster do the 2nd round wif her so that she can go meet another bro to earn more $. (Earn more $ in the shortest period of time) Eventually, we only left arnd 4.30pm. Walked me to my car and waited for me to drive off.

End of FR....

My summary bros:
summary:
looks: 6.5/10 (not a SYT but looks will grow on u slowly..but still a MILF)
bj/bbbj: never try, never ask
boobs: C+ i. Soft and not saggy at all. I agree thats the best part of her sex appeal.
frenching: Never try
FJ: 7/10 (She's new to this trade so not really initiative..doesn't fake moans..)
GFE: 9/10 (Definitely beta service than those streetwalkers!!! She agreed that it's best to build up feelings with her clients rather than business b4 pleasure attitude. She commented that if both party got feelings & enjoy the session, will benefit both ways...which is very true!!)
Damages: 60/2.5/2shots + $2 for 02 x CDs + $10 tips + $30 (3hours hotel)
RTF: YES! Nv found a PRC so warm & GF feeling..taught her a few english sentences too..she's keen on learning..so bros, help her out wif simple words)

If you guys like my FR, pls up me okie?

Thanks!

PS: Look for Bro toms_trd (threadstarter) for A-mei's contacts! Coz A-mei only accepts deals wif his recommendations.

A-Mei told me if she likes sm1, she will reject anybody if that special sm1 she likes/prefers calls her up. Take note bros...TREAT HER WELL! hehe....

yojimbo
06-11-2007, 12:58 AM
sounds like a gem to treasure!

Luffy18
06-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Hi bro can i get her contact num??? thanks

toms_trd
06-11-2007, 07:57 PM
To all bros out there pls bring your own cd,as she will not svc to bros w/o cd.Pls think 4 her N other Bros here as well coz safety concern,thnk u.One more thing i wish to highlight tat is A Mei onli serve Chinese Bros,so sori to bros who r not chinese
A Mei wish 2 say thank u to all bros who hav patronised her N she wish to c u guys RTF 4 her.

After giving out so many contacts yet FR less den 10...:confused:

Contacts given out today:yojimbo,younguncle,luffy18,brian33,magpies,j aden,avante,nelsonw25,boysuper,alkaline,bigshaft,p romster_12,awesome40,royroy & quickies

striker42
06-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks to Bro Toms_trd for the contact and as promised already up u and now here is my FR

As with earlier FR, she is one hell of a talker but cannot blame her as she is new and likes to find out more. Met her at the designated Hotel (told her that hotel sucks as the bathroom very small and the towels were small and thin (suggest bros who drive to pick her up and go to some other hotel.

Anyway managed to click with her from the onset and took bath together in a rather small bathroom but was good and she washed me thoroughly and managed to have some foreplay inside. After that she asked to clean up and she contineud to bath herself.

SO we tcss for awhile and then I slowly move in and started to caress her and did some kissing (limited) and she did some cath bath on my nipples while I groped her breasts and then slowly move south n started to play with her 'mei mei'.

That was where the action started as she started to react to my digging and then I took charge and gave her a catbath and when I started to paint her, she directed me to play with her nipples at the same time and she opened up her legs for meto hve better access to her 'mei mei'.

Capped me but was a bit disaapointed as she did not really want to bj, so did not force on her and told her to ride me as she was wet and I was also ready to give it to her haha.... and the rest was history.

Took a rest and gave her some tips etc... did not go for round two as I was totally exhausted... age catching up with me haha. But overall like her attitude and friendliness.

So bros be gentle with her and treat her well and she will do likewise....

darkillidan
06-11-2007, 09:09 PM
yeah i agreee shes milf but to me shes above average also. i seriously hope u guys can try her out cause she wont be standing on the street for customers. 60/2/2 is really very very cheap for her quality lo. especially her breast and gfe. she aint earning much here. aiya just go la. 30 per shot is damn worth it for a above average prc isnt it? what i like is she dont do fake moans and dont lie to you(what i think). thats her good points. lying is a turn off for me. yeah.. but she did say mine is big. that 1 i dunno whether shes lying or not =.=. gambatte bros. be good to her

powerfuldrill
06-11-2007, 09:30 PM
First thanks to Bro Toms_trd for the contact.

Tried her yesterday, agreed that she talk alot but is OK with me. Asked for BJ and she not really good at it but willing to learn .

We tcss a while and quite fun overall. didi not go for second round as i only book for 1 hour but still pay her $60. Overall her attitude is good.

xiao_cong
06-11-2007, 09:33 PM
bro can pm me her contact number pls i would like to try her

xiao_cong
06-11-2007, 09:38 PM
hi bro can pm me her contact number

kelvinaili
06-11-2007, 11:23 PM
In between all these, sm bro was trying to reach her to make an appt ard 4pm. Bro, if t's u, sorry ah! Her hp no batt..really flat..she even show me..haha...I told her I would faster do the 2nd round wif her so that she can go meet another bro to earn more $. (Earn more $ in the shortest period of time)

Hey BRo raguyz,I am the guy who tried to make the appointment.
Just unluckily cos waited for her for 11/2 hrs.In the end, her HP no batt
so can't arranged to meet her.By the time she called,I had reached hm.Anyway nice FR....
Cheers and happily bonking:cool:

xiao_cong
06-11-2007, 11:45 PM
hi bro can pm me for her contact number

i would like to try on her

toms_trd
07-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Juz a reminder to bros here,A Mei don't do house call.Coz 1 bro here call her last nite for house visit,sori bro she onli wrk around tat area.As for bro who wish to take her to other place hope u all can take her there N send her back as she don't know the way but chances R slim.As she don't like to move about.
Thnks to all bros who have posted positive FRs on her,hope to c more FRs coming in.

Contact given :paleface,rich369,bry_n,xiao_cong,seanlaw,yunao,iv an078,zonal101,tlctan
Hope to u guys FRs soon,thnk u :D

Bry_n
07-11-2007, 07:46 PM
thanx for the contact !:D

future_80
07-11-2007, 11:16 PM
hi bro can pm me for her contact number

wanna to try on her

Magpies
08-11-2007, 02:02 AM
Hi bros,
Just tried a mei...well...can say she is an extremely frenly gal...very nice chatting wif her..bt im more of the listener, perhaps becos im too tired today ba...anyway, overall a not bad bonk...sorry...as im tired and promise her to 'da fen' for her...haha...

summary:
looks: 5/10 (sori...as my standard higher...keke...)
bbbj: 4/10 (told me still learning la..hence...)
boobs:B+ . soft and not saggy
FJ: 7.5/10 (overall...not bad...aim to please...)

rtf: Perhaps b4 she leaves on the 29th.

vic9999
08-11-2007, 04:10 AM
Again thank's to bro for sharing....... Ah mei a very chatty lady abit chubby that's ok for me. Overall 60/2/2 nothing to complain. Here my short FR on her

looks: 5.5/10
bbbj: 4 (not keen on it maybe still new so bro who are good teacher Pls teach)
boobs:not saggy(But to me like too firm i prefer soft)
Pussy:nicely shave and look tempting good to finger (i enjoy most)
FJ: 6.5/10 (lower part of her body like very stiff, hard to have full penetration...)
overall:ok

Again thank's for sharing, sorry for the rating hope u don mind.

jl6250
08-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Yo Bro

Can PM me contact? :)
Thanks

andy15
08-11-2007, 11:05 AM
bro can pm me her contact too?

thanks alot.

toms_trd
08-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Thank you to all bros who have given me their support N those who have up me,thank you.

Contact given out: gaultier06,kingkong777,sportym,ccup23,future_80,pe eny78,zubass,nakata6,cloudy,andy15,jl6250,unclecai ,w800i,micheal3373,joris & forkeeto

dmod26
08-11-2007, 01:14 PM
hi bro, can u pls pm me her contact.. really would like to try her.. will give a detailed fr, thanks in advance

vinkcengoh
08-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks toms_trd for the contact number, really appreciated it.

Call Ah Mei few days back for a session, she agreeable.

When we met up, saw her body not bad, nice pinkish nipples, she claimed she haven give birth yet. Standard Milf PRC looks.

When we were about to take off our clothes for shower, she rejected me straight, claimed that my "brother" too big for her, she can't take it.

:mad: Damn, spoilt my day. So guys out there with big "d**k", don't waste your time.

darkillidan
08-11-2007, 11:03 PM
cmon man. i also feel sorry for u.. but put yourself in her shoe, she doesnt do this at hometown and shes very new to this. when i enter she's already abit pain (mine not that big). forgive her ok? sigh. im going back to rtf on 24th. never even though tof others lol. yeah i apologise for her also. but also cant blame her la..

toms_trd
09-11-2007, 07:34 PM
So sori,bro vinkcengoh actually A Mei told me the nxt day.She oso felt bad for not able to svc.Thnks to bro darkillian for standing up for A Mei,she hope to C ya again.

Contacts given today:dom_rough,blackgold_fish,northpole,libidoM,d mod26,fart,claychan,samsuppotter,blacky6613,sk777, benix & humdinger

Hapi weekn N Hapi bonking all D way :D

toms_trd
10-11-2007, 05:54 PM
A Mei code red is over N back in SVC again.
PS:she's leaving on 29/11/07 & she may not b coming back again so bros out who have her contact do act fast before she's gone.

Contacts given out:gl0806,lim85,advans,hlkho,xiaochunzi & redtail81
Hapi bonking N hapi weekend :D

kukumalu
10-11-2007, 06:01 PM
May I have her contact? Thanks. Will bonk her next weekend. Next week will be damn busy for me...:p

toms_trd
11-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Contact have been given to so many bros yet todate not very much FR,wonder Y :confused:

Contact given:natureboy,imaisaki,loverboi82 & estefan
Hope to c more FR coming in,btw bro kuku_malu i have pm u d contact

ray74
11-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi
First of all. million thanks for Bro Tom for sharing the contact. :)

FR as below
Sorry if bored you cos i am no good in writing

Book a room at Chang Jiang. Due to last min cock up, in the end happened to meet her in the lift rather than in the room. First look she is average looking MILF, not bad.

In the room, TCSS for awhile then proceed to bath. Very SOP nothting to shout at. One point to add is she really have a beatiful pair of UU, not too big, B+ & nice pinky tips.

On the bed, continue to TCSS but i started to busy on the pair to UU. My mouth was busy caring for the UU while she enjoy it. i advance southward & reach her Mei Mei, seem like very well maintenance cos not much hair & look clean. Attack her mei mei for abt 10min & she enjoy it. Giving a lot of noise & hold tightly on my hand. Enjoy to see her in this state & by then she is wet. Ask her want me to go in, w/o a word, she quickly cap me & in I went. Pump abt 10min & i cum liao. She enjoy very mch but i tired liao, getting old. By then 1 hrs gone.

Next hr, most of the time we were watching TV & TCSS on the bed. As i need rest to recove. But still make use for the time to care for the beautiful UU. Request her for BBBJ but in the end only got BJ, :( . Anyway did not go for the second shot as i am too tired. Not that she no good. She ever make a cup of coffee for me, so nice. Time up & we clean up & left.

Overall (in my own opinion)
Look: 6/10 (slightly above average MILF)
Complexion: fair & smooth
BJ: 5/10 (need improvement)
FJ: 7/10
Service: GF feeling, no rush & click easily.

ray74
12-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Hi Bro Tom
Thanks for sharing:)

samsuppotter
12-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Dear tom, mind sharing the contact? Thanks

smilegent07
12-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Bro tom, I am new here, can I have the contact? thanks.

axchaos
12-11-2007, 06:12 PM
bro can anyone pm me a mei's number to book her?

toms_trd
12-11-2007, 07:12 PM
contact given today: axchaos,alan717,cowgum,superlong,docow1000,smilege nt07,samt2046,hsb2000 & samsuppoter

Act fast bros time is running out,she is leaving on 29/11/07

Oranj3
12-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Hi TS

Any chance that I could get a pm of her number?
Thanks a million

Davvy
13-11-2007, 01:11 AM
bro, can i have her contact no? tks:)

p2923m
13-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Hi Brother... can pm me her contact.:p horny liao

toms_trd
13-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Contacts given today: ftwk,lfc1985,miragex,alucard-leon,maturelover,mad24,oranj3,davvy & p2923m

Hope to C ya guys FR soon,hapi bonking :D

NatureBoy
14-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Firstly, I want to thanks the TS for the contact.

Made an appointment with Ah Mei @ 1.30pm.
Inform her of the room number once I got a room at CZ hotel.

While foreplaying, we heard a commotion outside the room and thinking that it might be av, she dress up. After making sure that the coast is clear, we then proceed for mission. Anyway, she suggest that for customer who drive, they can ferry her to hotel 81 at hougang where it is safe and non disruptive

Reach in abt 5min.
anyway stats as below, this is based on my own opinion.
Her supporter might have different views as me.

Looks: 5/10 (down side: white hair at roots of hair around the parting region; "old person feckles" around eye area; teeth abit too yellowish)
Estimated age by me: past mid 30s
Actual age as stated by her: 29
Body: 5.5/10 (down side: cellulite ard tummy area; anyway, I was sianz when I saw that she did not shave her armpit hair. This seems to be a inherent problem for china milf // upside: acceptable boobs size - nice to hold and non sagging with quite hairless pussy - no smell)
Service level: 8/10 (down side: does not seem experience in this trade; upside: willing to please, I pump for more than 30 min still cannot cum and she offered to bbbj and hj me till I cum. Anyway, she does not do bbbj for her customer, just that she finds and feel me clean)
BBBJ: 5/10 (no suction but the movement is passable)
Bonking worth: for ppl who value service and who don't mind old milf caterogy
RTF: don't think so.

toms_trd
15-11-2007, 08:34 PM
After giving out so many contact till today only a handful FR on A Mei,any bros out there have yet to post their FR after bonk???
contact given out: slippery N waggie8888
Hope to c more FR coming in.Btw she's leaving soon N won't be coming back again :(

cCup23
15-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Saw Ah Mei a few days ago.

Ratings:
Looks: 5.9/10 (Not a looker but passable)
Body: 6.9/10 (Nice boobs, but flat butt)
BJ: 7/10 (Not much skill, but willing to lick and suck for a long time and does it like she loves it)
FJ: 8.1/10 (Nice moans)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (Very GFE)

Upz you bro Tom_frd

rank123
16-11-2007, 12:30 AM
bro, can pm me her contact

toms_trd
16-11-2007, 07:56 PM
conatcts given: rank123,ontop & ufh-fc
Hope to c more FR coming in soon N hapi weekend :p

HornyFreakzzzzz
16-11-2007, 08:30 PM
bro can u pm mi her nos???
thz....

scoobyhoo
16-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Thanks to bro Tom for sharing her contact.

Met her yesterday. First impression, she was friendly.
Asked her to strip and stand naked in front of me, then
protruded her back side with her hands against the wall,
what a nice "stand-by-bed" session. Her butt was not
fleshy otherwise a light spanking would be most pleasant.

Here is my short FR on her:

looks: 5.5/10
boobs:6/10 smooth, fair with two pink grapes
butt: flat
Pussy:nicely shave, no bad smell
BJ: a bit too hard
FJ: 6/10 ( I'm tired)
overall: ok.

low888888
17-11-2007, 12:07 AM
hey can i have her contact thx...

samsuppotter
17-11-2007, 03:59 PM
thanks to bro tom for the contact, had a wonderful session, the most GF feel I ever had actually. stats have been posted before. I can only say I will RTF n F n F n F. Dont miss out on a very nice casual no hurry session. Please bros who wish to call/sms her, straight away arrange for time instead of asking whether she pretty or not, she is quite piss of with guys asking her redundant questions and in the end she avoid those ppl. Thank you.

frostfuryz
17-11-2007, 04:06 PM
hey bros...
dun mind can i have her contact plss?? thnx in advance...

toms_trd
17-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Thnk U,bro samsuppotter for speaking up for A Mei.I fully agree wif what bro samsuppotter say it can b veri fustrating answering bo liao calls fr bros checking svc,damage,pretty etc etc
Bro no wori nxt time have gd lobang,i give u priority.

contact given; oohay_lah,mitmit,liquidsnake,low888888,hornyfreakz zzzz,redname & frostfuryz
Hope to C ya guys FR on her soon

PS: she's leaving on 29/11/07 N won't be back again.so hurry down :D

HornyFreakzzzzz
17-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Thankz tom bro for the contact....

GL0806
18-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Thanks bro toms_trd for the contact.

Had a session with her last nite. Below is my brief FR.

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: C (with big eraser nips)
Figure: 6/10 (quite fleshly with some fats on tummy)
Frenching: didn't try
Fingering: Yes (but not very wet)
BJ: was not given (maybe due to I didnt request?)
FJ: 4/10 (not much feeling when inserted and hard to penetrate due to her fleshy thighs)
Attitude: 8/10 (She talks alot and provide full body massage for me)

She told me that she used to work in a beauty palour in China therefore she knows massage.

toms_trd
18-11-2007, 04:27 PM
I think this thread is dying soon coz dun get support from bros here. :(
Contacts given: manfriend,bro hope to c ya Fr on her soon :p

dllixinzhe
19-11-2007, 01:24 PM
To all bros,A ching have left but before she left she intro her cousin" A Mei " to me in hope tat i can take care of her.So i have juz taken care of her N nw which to share her with bros here.Basically she's shy but once ice break she's friendly N she new here so doesn't know any other place.Hope bros here treat her nice with gd care N sh'll return u with favour.To bros out there juz say u r intro by A Cai as she afraid of strangers N AV.Hapi bonking N pst FR aft U bonk :D
Do up me if u find her Svc worth while but don't zap me if no good hor.

Bj:5.5/10 as she's new to this trade so need more training fr bros here,cd a muz
Fj:Quite tight N wet cd a muz (pussy hair nicely trim with no smell,gd 4 licky.hahaha)

huntedlover
sex21
scoobyhoo
born2skru
pig40
innosex69
searcher99
nightstalker
nightstalker123
davsoo
kuku_son
spotliter
humsaplao
krazy
hotsoup16

can share contact no.? thanks.

toms_trd
19-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Bros here do note,if u make an appt with A Mei confirming liao pls dun aeroplane hor.Coz she told me lately quite a number of bros here make booking but din turn up N she has to turn down others in the end call nobody answer.That's not rite pls.

Contact given: subaruwrx,hotrod11,addict199,frontier2103,dllixinz he & devilguy26

Hope 2 c ya guys FR on her soon. Thnks :)

powerfuldrill
20-11-2007, 08:27 PM
First thanks to Bro Toms_trd for the contact.

Tried her on 05/11/07, agreed that she talk alot but is OK with me. Asked for BJ and she not really good at it but willing to learn .

We tcss a while and quite fun overall. didi not go for second round as i only book for 1 hour but still pay her $60. Overall her attitude is good.

micheal3373
20-11-2007, 08:43 PM
first of all, thanks bro toms_trd for A-Mei contact....
tried her last tuesday morning....

book a room at chang jiang hotel and sms her the room no....
after 5 minutes, she arrived...
she look 30+, can see the wrinkle on her face...
she like to chat, the action start only after 30 minutes...
looks: 5/10
boobs: C (with eraser nipple, and most important not sag at all)
fingering: yes, she well maintain her pussy, look nice to finger..
BBBJ: 5/10, can feel the teeth, need improvement..
FJ: 6/10, lower part of her body very tense when doing missionary..
attitude: 8/10

toms_trd
20-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Thnk u bro powerfuldrill, for ya FR due to som misunderstanding hope u r not offended

Wuld like to remind bros here again tat A Mei is leaving on 29/11/07 & she won't b back again,so bros who have her contact make booking now to avoid disappointment:(

Contact given: clanzy,hyperz,axchaos & innosex69
Hope to C ya guys FR soon,hapi bonking :D

MrBond
20-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Bro as promise

Fr for MrBond

Looks:6/10
Boobs:36b++ ( Pinkish Nipples )
Bj:4/10 (my cock pain sia) tin she blow too hard
Fj:Quite tight due to not give birth yet b4
GFE:8.5/10 veri playful & chatty

overall gd service worth your $$$

toms_trd
21-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Thnk u bros for ya effort in putting up FR 4 A Mei,btw countdown to 8 more days before she's gone forever.

conatcct given: andrewww,andrew101,lovelovelove & arum
Hope to C ya guys FR soon :D

tt2222
22-11-2007, 12:17 AM
bro can i have the contact? thanks

toms_trd
22-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Hahaha juz rtf for A Mei last nite,well her skill seems to have improved from when i 1st met her.All thnks to bros here willing to guide N teach her.Thnk U

Contact given: hellhound,jimc619,malauliu & fong :D

Hope to C ya guys FR soon

andrew101
23-11-2007, 04:51 PM
FR on A-Mei
Firstly tks to A-Cai for her contact number.
It been a long day work, feel very stress. So make an appointment with A-Mei. Went to ZJ Hotel, book a room, about 5min, "Ding Dong", she’s here! Quite well-looking gal, with a smiling face, she got a nice pair of legs and a nice-firm pair of boobs. OK lah! Not too bad!

We TCSS for 20min before mission start. She quite a chatty type and i’m into it.

We strip and proceed to shower togather.

In bed, TCSS then start kissing her, she enjoy it. I touch and squeezed her boobs, very soft and tender, so much handful, not so sloggy. Lick her pinkish nipple. She feel very shiok and moaning as well. Slowly lick and fingering her pussy, quite nice shape and clean with not much hair, no smell, quite juicy wet....Can see she’s feel pain when i deep inside her., whispering to me "hao tong ye hao shuang".

Is her turn to attack me. She capped me and gave me a nice BJ, but put a lot of afford to praise me. Say to me "zhe yang ke yi ma""shaung ma". Can see she improving. After 15-20min of licking and deep throat my didi. Start pentrating, she got a tight pussy and wet too. Soon i totally inside her and we were pumping, only try one position, and she was moaning till she scream as she cum. She hold my hand very tight while i deep into her with "PEK PEK" sound. Finally, shot my load into hers. Very satisfaction. She even giving me a massage when she knew that im tired for the 2nd shot.

After all the action, we lay down on the bed and start TCSS and kissing until time-up.

Throughout the session, she really well taking care of me like GFE. Very satisfactory indeed. Is the best gal i ever tried, trust me.
Before saying goodbye, she gave me a hug and a kiss.

Look: 7/10 (29 year old. Average looking girl)
Body: 7/10 (a bit freshly on the hip, still look good)
Boobs: 8/10 (C-cup, nice shape with pinkish nipples)
Pussy: 9/10 (quite tight, no smell, pretty nice n clean, wet too)
BJ: 6.5 (inexperience but put alot of afford)
FJ: 8/10 (she enjoy it)
Fingering: Allow
CIM: not allow
GFE: 10/10 (quite chatty, a sweet talker)
Attitude: 10/10 (no rush, very polite and gentle)
Service: 10/10 (no question ask)
RTF: Yes. Will try next 2 days. Worth every cents. (Trust me)

To all bros, treat her well, she really a nice gal.

toms_trd
24-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Thnk U bro andrew101 for ya wonderful FR
contact given; lovelove,arum & 6tpshat9

andrew101
26-11-2007, 07:31 PM
FR on my 2nd session with A-mei

Sms her 2 days back n arranged for evening session, reached hotel and about 10 mins she arrived. Look the same to me with her warm welcome face. TCSS 20 mins then mission start with kissing and licking from boobs to pussy........after 20 mins of enjoyment. She capped me and bbj, she getting better and better. Then she ride on me, she like it very much. Then come to doggie style where i cum on her body.

After the first shot, we rest on the bed watching TV and TCSS as im a bit tired. About half hour, she start HJ while i watching TV. And i playing with her pussy, we moan as we play each other. Very wet inside her as i fingering deeper. My didi getting harder and harder and finally cum on her hand.

Lastly, we wash-up and left the hotel for dinner. It been a great moment and really nice to meet her. Bros, if you looking for good service and GFE, she is the one, trust me.

Detail:
Look :6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: C+
Bj :7/10 (improving- use to be 5.5)
Fj : 8/10 (moaning)
Service : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
Damage : $60/s shots/2hrs (plus $20 tip)
Rtf : Is a must not to be miss.

Lastly thanks bro toms_trd for the good recommendation...
Pls UP me if you like my 1st and second FR. Thanks

toms_trd
26-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Wah bro andrew u power sia...anyway thnks for ya support for A Mei.
indeed she has improved alot due to bro here willing to teach,hehehe :)

Contact given: xiao_cong,paleface,innosex69,pdaboys07 & libraguy75

Hope ya guys will post FR soon :D

funnyruud
26-11-2007, 09:55 PM
pls pm me her number, thanks alot bro toms_trd

toms_trd
27-11-2007, 07:40 PM
contact given: surfari,booker,kakasnow,shawn_james3636,bustlover, biglover,hardtarget & funnyruud.

Hope to C ya guys FR soon,bros out there who hav yet to post their FR pls do so.Thnk U:p

sexfun888
27-11-2007, 10:17 PM
can share the contact to me? pls pm me ya. thanks..:p

toms_trd
28-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Attention pls all fellow bros,I juz recieved a pcs of good news from A Mei that is she has extend her stay for another month.That's means bros here who have yet to try R given a second chance,hehehe :D

Thnk U bro,andrew101 for upping me
contact given: sexfun888,wish5454,kean_81 & swakookoo
hope to C ya guys FR soon N hapi bonking :p

interesting7
28-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Bro kind enough to pass me her contact pls tks

mine_choice
28-11-2007, 07:21 PM
waaa.. read all the FR on ah mei until i cannot tahan already..
Bro.. can share with me her contact?!?:D

kohandw
29-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Thks to Bro for Ah Mei's contact. tried her few wks back but oly write FR now. Sorry Bro Cai!

Ah mei is a girl which really likes to TCSS, if neve stop her, can talk non-stop.
So to stop her fr talking, yr hands have to be dirty to make her horny.
Details:
Look :6/10 (Typical PRC looks)
Body: 6.5/10
Bj :- (Didn't get it, next time must!)
Fingering : Fucking Wet 10/10
Licking : 10/10 - She just can't get enough of it!
Fj : 8/10 (moaning)
Service : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
Damage : $60 (As rushinf, miss the 2nd shot, 1st sshot took too long, due to the licking & fingering)
Rtf : Not to be missed

zakazulu
29-11-2007, 08:01 PM
hei bro, going to BKK soon... dont mind having a shot b4 going... is she still ard?

toms_trd
29-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Thnks for all the supportive FR on A Mei,she'll con't to do her best to svc bros here.

contact given: banger_boy,interesting7,liver_pool88,mine_choice & zakazulu

C ya guys FR soon

OutforFun
29-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Bro,

Sent you a PM.. Can send me her contact? cant wait to try..

toms_trd
30-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Today is payday so today & tomorrow R bonking days :D

Contact given: outforfun,trick,skilful & makeworld
Hope to C ya guys FR over d weekend N hapi bonking :p

toms_trd
01-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Attention all fellow Bros,due to recent raid in GL A Mei has decided to move to a new place.Thus her operation venue has change location.Her new operation venue will be @ K81 or Fragrance so bros out there do take note,Thnk U :)
Also bros who R driving if U book her kindly pls fetch N send her back if convient

contact given: sa23 & lanchio
Hope to C ya guys FR soon & hapi weekend :p

loverboat
02-12-2007, 05:52 AM
Disclaimer: My First FR ever posted though it not the first bonk :D, sorry if its get rather lengthy, coz i think we should promote gals with good friendly attitude. Worthy try if you are into MILFs

Had a session with A-mei last sat as A-xiang had to attend to something important last min, she had the courteasy to asked me if im ok with the change and i though since i already check into the room why not. :D

Waited for 1/2 an hour as she was shopping and was mobilized last min by ah xiang. she called and asked if im ok to wait along her travel as she was in town area. Upon arrival, she apologise repeatedly. She was a little shy when entered the room. Her looks, so so but i din mind much. Its the service and feeling im after. I attempt to break the ice and started chatting more with her, she is nice, friendly and chatty. We chat for 15mins before i told her to go for a shower coz i already took mine while waiting.

Hop onto bed and we continue to chat. GFE was really good as she really talk to u as if u were her BF. While chatting her hands started auto-roaming my body, to my nips and finally head south for the willy. Well i did the same as well. She has smooth and fair complexion. She cathbath me and stroke me faster as i got harder, while she continue her HJ, i french her for a short while and move to her boobs licking and sucking her nips..soft moans came from her and i started playing with her pussy simultaneously. Moved her hand away from the willy coz if HJ were to continue, it will be OVERHEATED. The moans got louder and she got wetter too..the playing and fingering lasted for 10mins before she suddenly press down my head down and hard onto her boobs suffocating me and climax with a super loud burst of pleasure... My she was REAL loud!!! and sounded really satisfied.

Not wasting any moment, she cap, climb on and ride me cowgirl quick as if she needed a cock to fuck her badly. After 10-15 mins of riding, i came my first load in her SATISFIED! I felt the pulsing grip in her pussy sqeezing every drop off me (her hip movement while riding gives additional good pleasure) She got off, removed the CD, cleaned me and we take turns to wash ourself clean.

Back to bed again, we continue to chat and she commented the feeling she had with me was good. Her "itchy" hands did not rest but move to the willy straight and got it up again. Feeling lazy, i just continue to enjoy her gentle handling of my willy while she sucked my nipple. It was enjoyable and i came after her continuous good effort.

We washed up, got ourselves dress and reminded me that she would like to meet me again before she left the room. I took a fag a left feeling sextified but drained not long after.

OVERALL RATING
Looks:5.5/10
Complexion:7/10
Boobs:6/10
Bj:Never try
Fj:6.5/10 (it was tight N moist. Nicely trimed bush no smell
GFE:8.5/10
Damage:$60/2/2 + $20RM +2CD

*Above comment is accurate accordingly to my personal expectations. Wat i feel may not be what you feel. Please up me if you like what i've written. Thanks! :cool:

toms_trd
02-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Thnk U bro loverboat for ya kind FR on A Mei,there's stil hope for u to try A Xiang.If onli U can make it by tmr,hehehe :eek:

Bros out there who book her aft bonking if u find her svc worth do tip her abit as its not ez for her making a living,Thnk U :)

kissclong
04-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Thnk U bro loverboat for ya kind FR on A Mei,there's stil hope for u to try A Xiang.If onli U can make it by tmr,hehehe :eek:

Bros out there who book her aft bonking if u find her svc worth do tip her abit as its not ez for her making a living,Thnk U :)

At last tried Ah Xiang as was given her contact by Bro Toms_trd.
No bad for her age. Called her and within 10 mins, reach our Love Hole... KV81.
Look: 6/10 Wringkles can be seen
Boobs: 5/10 Sagging liao
Body: 7/10 Quite slim
BJ: 6/10 Rooms for improvement
French: Yes
AR: Nil Didn't ask for it
GFE: 9/10, Very Girlfriend feel...
60/2/2: Yes, $60, 2hrs, 2 shot!
RTF: Yes, very worth the money!

toms_trd
04-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Thnk U bro kissclong FR on A Xiang but wrong thread title liao.hehehe :p
Anyway bros out there pl take note,A Mei is on code red so bros out there do b patient once red over she'll b back in action, :eek:

Contact given: rt_king,han88,petsam,xiao_liao.niceF,ftwk,blue881 & taicheong
Hope to C ya guys FR soon

toms_trd
05-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Dear bros,A Mei code red s over N she's back into action again.So bros hurry up coz she's leaving oso :eek:
Contact given bigwish & gohzxc
hapi bonking N post FR

ah bimmer
06-12-2007, 10:07 AM
bro, can PM me her no. i also wan to try

angkim
06-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Dear bros,A Mei code red s over N she's back into action again.So bros hurry up coz she's leaving oso :eek:
Contact given bigwish & gohzxc
hapi bonking N post FR Bro U got PM

searcher99
06-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Name:Amei
face:5/10
figure wise:6/10
boobs: denfinely is F

I met her up ard 0030 hrs on 1/12/07. she is a nice gal.she is a gd bj lover and she is a chatty gal.

BBJ:nil
BJ:8.5/10
Fj:8/10
;)

toms_trd
06-12-2007, 08:48 PM
thnk u bro for ya kind FR on her..:)
Contact given: bigwish,hoodybj,sanji37,apollo,ah bimmer,angkim & jerometay
Hope to C ya guys FR on her soon :D

MiniHawk
06-12-2007, 10:35 PM

both Ah Mei and A Xiang looks look, can pm their contacts? thks:)

bigwish
07-12-2007, 08:57 AM
First thanks to bro toms_trd for sharing a mei contact. Had a session with her yesterday at 12 nn. Really chatty girl and lots of gfe. She love u to paint her pussy, really damm horny girl. When u do that, she will moan and juice will flow. Below are the stat.

Name : A mei
Body : 7/10 for milf
boob : 7/10 nice shape
BJ : Nvr ask
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 8/10
RTF : sure

funnyruud
07-12-2007, 08:36 PM
My 2nd fr on the forum. call up a mei at 10am and told her meet her at 5pm. later after work call her again say got 1 bro come and she say she mix up my timing to 6-7pm. then she ask the other bro to wait until 7 but the other bro got business to settle so i got her 1st. met her and damn rain so big so take taxi to hotel. see her face so so figure is ok. she is particular about personal hygiene and keep asking me to bathe. i ask her can bj she say cannot weird sia y i see other fr got bj one. but nvm, juz sop from the rest. later give me message and feel quite good.

Look: 4/10
Boobs: 7/10 quite a handful to hold and nice tits
Body: 7/10 a little tummy
BJ: no
French: no
AR: no
GFE: 7/10,
Damage: 60+20(room)
RTF: sorry to dissapoint but no

toms_trd
07-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Contact given: michaelrocksam,cocalala69,bodym@ster,nubbs,pussygu y,mel1231,sk777 & minihawk.
Hope to C ya guys FR over D weekend :D

angkim
08-12-2007, 12:41 AM
As promised to bro TOM a FR after bonking

A MEI
Meet her at a hotel in geylang. So pai seh that I catch fetch her cos car at workshop. Upon reaching at GL book a room and wait for her.
1030 door bell ring

Face is so so cos MILF u can't compare too much.
Told her that I only want to do 1 shot and ask her to take her time. watching tv and she also message for me. Yes agree with all bro here that she is very chatty.

Main course I eat her up. Dun think she is that wet or maybe I m not skillful ba. she also offer to BJ. ride her on doggy style then change to missionary. Unload my cum and wash up tit her 10bucks and left

Sorry I know its short i m really tired liao.
Many Thanks to bro TOM. Cheers

A MEI
Look: 5/10
Breast: 7/10 a handfull and firm
Body: 3/10 slim but got tummy
BJ: 5/10 only a bit of suction
Frenching: YES
GFF: 9/10 yes very chatting offer message too
RTF: Of course

Guy she is leaving on 28 this month.
If wan a cheap bonk do it fast.

gohzxc
08-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Thanks to Bro toms_trd for the contact....

Met a-mei on 6/12/07 at 5pm, nice gal but too chatty.....:D

Look: 6/10
Boob: 6/10
Body: 7/10 quite slim but got tummy
BJ: 4/10
French: no

toms_trd
08-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Yes, tat's rite A Mei is leaving on 28/12/07 hence her last day of svc is on 27/12/07 so bros out there who have yet bonk her do hurry up :p
Bros who book find her svc worth while do tip her,Thnk U :D

Contact given: bluenuts,luffy18 & tedd

bruce898
09-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Hi

Can you send me her contact please?

Thanks!

gancheongspider
09-12-2007, 05:44 AM
Can send me her contacts too? Thanks!

tedd
09-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Not fro STY Lover
Look: 4/10
Boob: 6/10
Body: 6/10 quite slim but got tummy
BJ: 0/10 Never did it
French: yes

toms_trd
09-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Dear fellow bros who have A Mei's contact pls call her N deal directly w her instead of sms her.Another thing is pls bros she dun understand english so pls stop sms her in english coz she doesn't knw hw to reply.Thnk U

contact given: billabong69,vigo69,bruce898,69cimlover & gancheongspider
hope to C ya guys FR on her soon :D

Petsam
09-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Like to thank bro toms_trd for sharing a mei's contact. Had a session with her. A chatty girl with lots of gfe. Looks below average but the figure is good. Value for money at the price.

Name : A mei
Body : 7/10 for milf
boob : 8/10 nice shape with pink nip
BJ : weak suction and need to improve
FJ : 7/10 moan softly
GFE : 8/10

miniyandao
09-12-2007, 10:52 PM
hi bro ,, i wish to have a try on this lady,

can pm me her contact pls... thx a million ..

jzpxs
09-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Dear bro:

pls also give me the contacts, [email protected]

fotoman
10-12-2007, 03:04 AM
bro toms_trd, can pm me ah mei's number? quick quick ley..

toms_trd
10-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Thnk U for all the positive FR on A Mei.She's leaving on 28/12/07 so bros U have 18 more days to cheong b4 she gone :(

Contact given: miniyandao,jzpxs,fotoman,ivan078,pencilbox & emp82
Hope to C ya Guys FR on her soon :p

avante
10-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Thks to Bro toms_trd for Ah Mei's contact...sorrie for late fr...tried her about two weeks back...

Name: A mei
Look :6/10
Body: 6/10
Bj : no and didn't ask
Licking : 10/10
Fj : 7/10
Service : no rush, friendly and chatty
Damage : $60/2/2

brought a friend along with me, he tried a friend of a mei at the same rate...not sure what her name but quite plump

fotoman
11-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Tried A Mei last night. All SOP. Did only one shot as I'm pretty tired.

Look :5/10
Boobs: B+ (firm and with pointed nipples)
Bj : 5/10
Fj : 7/10

Thanks once again bro tom

toms_trd
11-12-2007, 08:45 PM
17 mor days left...
Contact given:dontan,initial19763 & di di
hope to C ya guys FR soon :)

sk777
11-12-2007, 10:53 PM
thks bro tom for her contact.

Look :5/10
Body: 5.5/10
Boobs: B+ (firm and with pointed nipples)
moaing sound was so great thats y b4 i could enter, unload liao harrrr.....:mad:
her massage was great
damage:$60/1hr/1shot

RoyKaff
11-12-2007, 11:04 PM
17 mor days left...
Contact given:dontan,initial19763 & di di
hope to C ya guys FR soon :)

Yo bro, could u pm me a mei's contact or u could reach me at [email protected]

cheers and thanks mate.

mel1231
11-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Firstly thank Bro chai for the contact. Picked her up at her place at Blk 36 then proceeded to K81. The action was SOP but she is a very chatty lady. Is very friendly and puts people at ease. I will not elaborate more cos there is alot of FR liao. Below are the ratings

Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 really pink nipples
Body: 7/10
Frenching: allowed
BBBJ: 7/10 lots of licking
FJ: 8/10 Really tight and the stereo is good, very natural

Guys pls find her, good bonk overall.

toms_trd
12-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Contact given: boy123,blue881,jimmytan803,simone_simone & roykaff
Hope U guys can make it before she left :p

axchaos
12-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Firstly would like to apologise to bro tom_trd for the late FR as promise, due to I went overseas for 1 month. To cut short:

I was lucky to get a-mei. must say its a worth budget bonk. I must commented that the service was good.

looks: 6/10
frenching:7/10
boobs: 6.5/10
attitude: 9/10
chatty: 9/10
accomodate: 9/10
RTF: Yeah, why not

Stuffs are pretty SOP, bath and started to auto-roam and finger, quite wet below though, I agree with some bros her moaning, can brust you away. The harder you push, the better moan she does.

Aceshot
13-12-2007, 12:30 AM
First must thanks to Bro Tom for sharing A Mei contact. Only tried her lately as due to overseas assignment. Surprise to see so many FR about her. Guess I do not have to describe further as what I will say is what mostly other bro has commented. Basically just one sentence. She is really value for $$$. Good attitude and no rush.

If time permits, will RTF her again before she depart.

Aceshot

user741963
13-12-2007, 02:07 AM
Contact please, thanks.

user741963
13-12-2007, 02:09 AM
Contact please, thanks!

mercury3031
13-12-2007, 01:33 PM
can i have contacts oso?
thnx

toms_trd
13-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Hurry Hurry 14days left,before A Mei heads for home. :(
Contact given: st_33,satan666,fuzhi,metalgear123,tyca,trax,manuel ferrara,fishcer,fighter,muneo,user741963 & mercury3031

Hope U guys hurry down soon N post ya FR soon :D hapi bonking

BigTen
14-12-2007, 12:31 AM
Hi Bro, keen on her, may I have her contact, thanks very much.

icecum
14-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Yo bro as promise, 1st of all got to thanks you for sharing with me.... but i am sorry to said she it not my type maybe i am not that handsome or cool heehee;)

Here are my short FR on her, just to cut short

It was not a very good experience with ah mei ( maybe we are short of time or .....)
I got the number from the you TS Bro about a week ago but did not find time to try until 3day ago.

In the whole process, she really can talk alot lor we TCSS for about an hr and she late for half an hr so we left half an hr for action where got time to go for 2nd shot....so in the end........

Age: MILF there few wrinkle in her eyes area. (me not young either told me that she same age with me lor)
Looks: 5/10 ( To me maybe my stantard a bit high for MILF)
Body: 7/10 (Slim, easy to move to any fuck position just that i got not enough time lor )
Boobs: 7/10 (at least B+ cup quite natural)
French: No
BBBJ: 7/10 ( very very the slow and take her own sweet time unit when i Fxx her less then 5min unload liao)
Fj: 5/10 (Why cause i just try 1 positions then less then 5min unload liao lor)
Overall: 5.5/10 (Not my type maybe)
RTF: No too many many FL to try now days

Booker
15-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Apologies to Tom for the late FR..

Had tried Ah Mei, couple of weeks back... First look not too bad, so proceed to hotel. Sadly choose wrong hotel, damn cannot make it.
Inside take a closer look at her, for her age consider good lah, body is in good shape and boobs are also nice and good for a nice grab. Stripped and had our shower, then lie down and talk cock... As mentioned, she can really talk.. So while we talk, we fondle with each other body... Got her to cap me and ask her to ride on me... must say she really is service oriented. Uploaded with her riding on top.
After that lie down and talk cock again.. then got up to wash up and continue to cuddle and hug till times up..

Rating
Look: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
Damage: As quoted.

Worth a try lah..

:D

gundala
15-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Keen on her. May I have her contact ? Thanks.

toms_trd
15-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Thnk bro ice cum for ya feedback,i will let A Mei knw so tat she'll not make d same mistake again,so sori about it :)
12 days left to be exact so bros pls make it fast..
contact given: bsf123,gundala,fuzhi,jerrycan,hero619,amber,spence r1 & big ten
Hope to ya guys FR over the weekend :p

icecum
15-12-2007, 07:46 PM
It ok Bro it not your fault anyway all dun worry :D.....

Thnk bro ice cum for ya feedback,i will let A Mei knw so tat she'll not make d same mistake again,so sori about it :)

toms_trd
16-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Thnk U bro icecum for ya kind understanding :)
contact given: power6935,mctopo & benll
Hope to c ya guys FR soon b4 she leaves :eek:

icecum
16-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Thnk U bro icecum for ya kind understanding :)
:

You are welcome hope to see ur new batch of MILF soon for 60/2/2 again if got ai ni that kind must share share with me ok...... heehee i like her alot lor did i told you that i had try her 2time liao heehee:p

Tonight i am going to try duo duo liao.....

This month i am going to die in the hand of FL liao.... heehee:D

lkadsdsaad
16-12-2007, 06:34 PM
hey bro can you pass me her contact thanks

andrew101
17-12-2007, 02:53 PM
My 3rd encounter with A-Mei

For 3 week been busy due to work and dont have time to meet A Mei. Finally had the chance to meet her yesterday ”thank God”

Booked an appointment with her. Pick her up and said that she haven’t eaten, so brought her for dinner instead. After that we proceed to L6 hotel.

We missed each other very much, and most of the time we TCSS, she told me she fell into the drain and was badly hurt, her leg was swollen, is much better now.

Mission started about 1 hr, went to shower together, washed each others up and start frenching in the bathroom.

In the bed, as is it, kissing her from top to bottom, at the same time, she moan in a lovely tone, that’s why i like about her, hehe. Next she gave me a short catbath, then she start to BBBJ, with tougue action and licking my balls, was very powerful, thanks to bros who taught her. She has improved. This time she make me feel very high!!!

Finally, capped on, insert into the dark hole, with normal and doggy style, 15min cannot control myself, shot on her as she cum. Too tired for the 2nd shot.

But mission complete with a warm tender massage, she really make me relaxed and i feel fresh after a long day work. We return for a final shower, kissing a bit, then dressed up and send her back with a gentle hug.

Thank to A-Mei for a wonderful session. Hereby, also a very big thank you to bro tom trd.

Service rating:
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (slight freshy)
Boobs: C (good shape with pinkish nipples)
Pussy: 9/10 (clean with a bit hair)
BJ: 8/10 (very powerful, she improve alot)
Kissing: yes
Fingering: Not this time
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10 (Chatty gal)
Attitude:10/10(Polite and no rush job)
RTF: depend i have time for last shot as she leaving on 28Dec

PS: Pls take care of A-Mei cause of her injuries. Bros if find my FR worth reading. pls upz me, tks.

jitu_sabo
17-12-2007, 04:02 PM
i am interested. Please gimme contacts. Thanks

toms_trd
17-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Yesterday got 2 bros here fly A Mei aeroplane again,pls bro if u book her pls turn up.If somtink crop up do called her N inform rather den wait for her to call u back den u tell her can't make it liao, she wait N push back other bros who wana book her.FYI i knw who tis 2 bros r,pls dun do tat again if not all bros here will ban u,:mad:

Contact given: highkia,myat,ikadsdsaad & jitu_sabo
hope to C ya guys FR soon, 11 days more

trax
18-12-2007, 03:52 AM
This is my virgin FR, so please excuse me if its not as good or as steamy as you'd like it. But what i can assure you all is this is an honest FR as i feel thats what FR should all be about... nothing hideous and misleading. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank toms_trd for sharing his contact though my pts are low and have no prior FRs. Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

Met her at KV81 and got a room for 2hrs. At first glance, she looked alright and normal for a milf and someone of her age. When we got into the room, the usual TCSS starts for about 5 mins, then i initiated a bath. As usual, most WL would compliment your little brother saying its big and shapely... Personally, i think mine is average (we'll come to that later). She also mentioned that her pussy is "short" and cant take in too much or too long a dick. Bath was very SOP, nothing to shout about.

Proceeded to the bed and since i was the last one at 12 midnight, she switched off her phone, rejected a bro who called her twice. Sorry bro, if you are reading this. Started to talk about the TV show on TV, and then she started to get touchy and licked my chest while stroking me. Soon after, the flag was raised and capped.

Next, the action begins in missionary, and then doggy, doggy with both laying chest down, sideways, and then with her laying down and legs on my shoulders. Extreamly accommodating. Kept pumping but couldnt really come. I guess it might be due to 2 reasons. 1, it was quite loose. However, looking at some FRs here, it seems that the general consensus is that she is tight. I then started to suspect that my brother is smaller than the usual ones (which makes her statement in during the bath a lie). Or, it could be that my little guy died on me (well, yes, it was partially due to that). Now, for the 2nd reason on why i couldnt cum. Personally, I didnt find her very attractive. So... i had to start playing with my own mind (if you get what i mean). After 5 mins of mind-bending, the bullets were unloaded in missionary.

Followed by a bath and cleaning up then we both lay down on the bed watching tv again and making small talks. She then suggested to give me a massage. This was the part i enjoyed most, but most care for least, so i'll omit the details. Message was firm, strong and good. Plus point for her. After massage, only 60-70 mins have passed, i wasn't feeling particularly eager for a 2nd bonk, so i decided to call it a night giving up the entitlement.

Checked out, sent her home, and went back a relaxed man, thanks to her massage. A respectable and down to earth lady i must say.

Summary (Management Dashboard)
======================
Looks: 4/10 (due to her age)
Complexion: Smooth
Perceived Age: 32-35
Perceived Height: 160 - 165cm
Perceived Wt: 53 - 55kg
Boobs: C ( Long soft flexible Nipples )
Frenching: Neither party initiated
Fingering:yes, for a while.
Painting: Yes with moans
Bj: NA/10 - Neither party initiated
Fj: 5+1/10 - Not tight enough (nice trim on pubic and clean) (+1 for her being accommodating to my multiple positions)
GFE: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10
Massage: 8/10 (this is where i think she truly deserves most credit for)
Damage: $60/up to 2/up to 2

Nevertheless, kudos to toms_trd for this lobang. To other bros, take this FR with a pinch of salt, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Cheers, happy bonking and lets strive to provide honest FRs.

toms_trd
18-12-2007, 12:21 PM
bro trax thnks for ya FR N support for A Mei.
contact given: hohah,mt07 & bb wizard

hope u guys post FR soon :p

kytmooei
18-12-2007, 01:02 PM
bro, pass me the contact

interesting7
18-12-2007, 06:40 PM
As usual like to thanks my bro tom for A-mei contact and manage to arrange for a session with her last night. Must say that she is very patience although I m late for 30mins due to traffic jam. Met her at GL lor 39 hotel and proceed to room together like BF and Gf. She is quite chatty nice girl and can chat anything with you ,even make coffee for me.Take her time to seduce you and stripped slowly when in the room. Surprise to see her nice and firm breast at her age with a pointed nipples make me stand already. Proceed to bed afetr shower and she gave me a good catbath from top to bottom at the same time my hand all over her firm tits. Cap me and proceed with BJ(cap a must), ask her to turn around(69) so i can have a better look on her well shave pussy and lick it. She get wet easily and cannot tahan her moan and fantastic BJ make me almost come have to tell her to stop. Position myself in missionary and give her a good pump and her expression make me go faster and come faster too.
Overall must say is a good bonk with such prices and she offer to massage me after cleaning up but I told her to proceed to her next appointment with bro here cause feel bad I m late and hold up her time. Was told that she going back on 29dec so bro dun miss it this a gem u must try. Piece of info to bro here better to go kovan than Gl hotel cause Gl more expensive at $30 and not so clean also.

Face :6.5/10 (milf 30plus)
Body: 6.5/10(slim she a bit tummy)
boobs:8/10(firm and nice nipples)
frenching: a bit
BJ:8/10(good deep throat)
fingering: yes
massage: yes
Fj:8/10

toms_trd
18-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Thnk U bro interesting7 for ya positive FR on A Mei N the treatment u gave her,Thnk U:)
BTw u shld have rcvd my pm N read thru liao.Hope to C ya nxt FR soon :p

contact given kytmooeo & furyman
hope u guys can make it,to b exact its 9days left :(

darkillidan
18-12-2007, 07:50 PM
good massage good attitude good sex good blowjob. cheap, 2 shots. what are you waiting for?!?

BigTen
18-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks to Bro Toms_trd for passing me A Mei's contact. Arranged a bonking session for today, going there with :) mood but ended up a bit moody :( instead.
Today is certainly my tao mei day, cos encountered 3 unpleasant incidences that nearly spoiled my day.

First, before leaving called A Mei to meet at Hotel 81 Kovan. On arrival to check in, counter staff said under new computer system must become member to get room. I told her why must, there should be option to become member or not as practised by other Hotel 81 in Geylang. Staff said don't become member must wait for 20 to 30 mins to get a room. What the F, since when Hotel 81 become so geyan perng resorting to this crap. At last no choice but to give in - setback 1.

Second, after getting the key thought ho said liao can call A Mei about the room no. I was shock when A Mei told me she was waiting at "four spring hotel at lor 39 geylang while I m at hotel 81 kovan. Die lah what a messed up and hotel already booked 30 bucks paid. A Mei asked me what to do, on one hand thinking of wasting the hotel charge and forget about the bonking. On the hand don,t want to disappoint A Mei since it was a miscommunication. What to do, tao mei, asked A Mei to get a cab to kovan 81 and compensate her for the taxi - setback 2. A word of advice, to confirm with her the location of hotel and make sure she does not change at last minute.

Third, thinking that everything will be in order, proceed to room to wait for A Mei for a happy bonking. 25 mins later heard a ding dong A Mei was here. She was busy attending to her hp sms. Ok I ren, I waited patiently for her to finish her business, and worse she even reply her sms while we were busy on the bed. After losing my patient I told her to ignore the sms - setback 3.

After waiting for her to finish her hp business, we strip naked to proceed to wash up, pretty standard. I told myself after going through :( events, I have to do justice to myself by expending all my energy to enjoy her. Getting her on the bed I began to nibble and suck both her boobies liking a milk starving baby. With both hands grabbing her tits and working my tongue down south ending at her clit. Surprising to see little hairs on her pussy, use fingers to spread pussy lips to explore and try to finger fuck her but she somewhat resisted. Changed my tactic to attack her clits, licking and sucking it like no tomorrow while she keep on moaning non stop. Me is always crazy for pussy licking, working on her clit for may be 20 - 30 mins ( lost counter of time when u are in paradise ) until her cummed. I must say she has a liking for pussy painting and I managed to finger fuck her during the process without her resistance.

She had her cum and now was my turn, I must say her bj was wonderful, giving a very shiok feeling. Didi was feeling so good that I had to stop her in time before Didi unload. Did missionary on her, pumping in and out coupled with grinding made her moaned loudly and hugging me so tightly for 20 or so mins before she cummed. Switching to cowgirl position, I must say she has a likeness for this position, u can see her rocking up down left right as if riding a real bull with her eye closed and moaning no stop. She rode for a good 15 mins on Didi make me real shiok but before I had enough my Didi give up on me.

Here are my humble assessments:
Face 6/10 with wrinkles around eyes
Body 6/10 with slight tummy but fair skin
Boobs 7/10 with long pointed brown nipples
Frenching 5/10 not very responsive ( I missed Geylang legal house 666 G7 and G17 frenching )
BJ 8/10
Fingering Yes
Massage Never try ( She does massages back home )
FJ 8/10

Bros, this is my first FR hope that u all like it, Cheers!:)

Mr.Evil
18-12-2007, 11:02 PM
can i have her contact?

toms_trd
19-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Thnk U,bro bigten for ya positive FR on A Mei,i have spoken 2 her so sori tat person she toking to was me tat time.Sori bro :p
But neverthless u stil get to njoy ya bonk,hope to C ya nxt FR soon

contact given: wwazzup & mr evil
8 days more to go hurry b4 its gone :(

satan666
20-12-2007, 04:10 AM
Really thanks to Bro Toms_trd for sharing this contact with me, sms her yesterday but did not realise she does not understand english msg, so i called her to make a booking, book at 12 am, i went to her place to pick her up then proceed to fragrance hotel koven, i am late, but she was not angry, and i made a mess out of it, lost my way on road, okay make it short,

Once we reach the hotel loby, we booked a room, proceed in, she was very friendly, and polite, keep chatting non stop, shes very sociable i can say, and just like a chatter box, it feels just like a long time missing friend, we took a shower and proceed to bed and watch tv, while i felt honoured to her tits, its really as stated not too big and not too small, sorry i dunno how to judge sizes, well very soft and not flabby, pinkish pointy nipples, not tt pink anymore abit brown, but not tt bad yet, i proceed sucking her nips, and down to her virginal, very nicely and neatly trim without smell, not even smell of pee.. i am very suprise for tt, i straight start to lick her clitoris in a fast phase and rubbing her g-spot fast too, she moans like she likes it, i just loves her moan, very natural. for about 10 min her moan get loud, and she came, later part, it came to blowjob, her blowjob wat vry good i can say, nice sucktion not to hard not to soft too, especially the part where she works her tongue on ur cherry, after a while, i start to ask her to sit on top of me, i dun feel a thing, cos my bro is not cooperating with me, it went down, guess cos i am tired, after a long day at work. well, so i start to do it my self, but still got prob, she quickyl gave me a blowjob till i erect, then to doggy style, wow, her pussy was pretty tight, in doggy, but after a while, my didi went down again, somethings wrong, so i just tell her if i can have a bbbj? after some pleading, she agreed to it, her bbbj was gd, much improvement, ince sucktion and feeling the same as with cap, but much better and warm.after 10min, i came on her hands, cos i am told to inform her when i am going to cum, which means she do not allow CIM, and i did not try to play punk too, treat her as a human. yep yep. after tt, she offered to give coffee to me, but i chose water.. she proceed to bath, and change, chattig for a while, and i fetch her back, ok bros, stop down here, cos if i said what we r talking about in car, i would most likely take up 1/2 page. lol..

Sory if my FR is bad or lengthy or not gd, its my 1st time posting fr.. hoping to learn from more of you guys.. yep yep.. lol

here are my ratings

Face : 7/10 - As i like her looks for tt age, its much better then others
Body : 6.5/10 - ok with her figure nice ass, except abit of fats on tummy
Boobs : 7/10 - with long pointled light brown pinkish nipple and soft texture
Frenching: 8/10 shes very responsive towards it for me. very gd i love it
BJ : 8/10 Good sucktion
BBBJ : 9/10 Better then BJ except at time u feel the teeth, but her tongue is very active
Fingering : Yes
Painting : Yes (Reacts fast with natural moans)
FJ : 8/10 (Very gd moans and tight, and very active)
Massage : She did offer, but i never try,
RTF : Confirm if she will be back from china after she return

Bros, this is a very gd lady with nice friendly attitude, its a gd partner for tt.:)

satan666
20-12-2007, 04:24 AM
oh ya, missing a part out, the damage is SGD60/2 hours/ 2 shots, but i did one only cos i am tired, hotel room is SGD 20 for 2 hours, plus SGD 14 for her tips, just did not bring enuf cash, if not will giv 20. tips for her positive attitude. and friendlyness. yep yep..

CandyKisses
20-12-2007, 04:53 AM
can i have her contact? would like to try her..

CandyKisses
20-12-2007, 05:14 AM
can i have her contacts? would like to try her

seanlaw
20-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Grateful to Brother Tom for A-Mei’s contact.

And I apologise for the late posting b’cos had to go overseas for short assignment.

Managed to arrange and meet at 4 Chain or 4 Season Hotel in GL Lor. 38.

Agreed with brothers, she is chatty however a nice gal to be with if you want someone to TCSS and she can really chit chat anything under the sun with you.

I’ll skip the SOP and room action but one thing for sure, if you can work hard south on her, she will work hard on the rodeo ride and doggie and not forgetting her surpee Bbbj. A little effort gets you more enjoyment.

After all the effort, she even made coffee for you. Up points for her.

Ratings:
Face : 7/10 (good looks for a MILF 30+)
Body: 7/10 (slim w/a little tummy. Not too bad for a MILF)
Boobs: 8/10 (firm and nice nipples)
Painting : Yes (reacts fast w/natural moans)
Frenching: 7/10 (good, keep your finger on her clit but don’t finger fxxk her and move up to her lips and start with a few kisses then …):D
Bbbj: 8/10 (deep throat)
Fingering: Yes
Massage: Yes
Fj: 8/10
Damage: 60 + 20tips + rm + CDs

RTF: Definitely a Yes, confirm for me once I get my 13th month.:)

toms_trd
20-12-2007, 01:12 PM
To all fellow bro who have taken the time to go C A Mei,A Mei wishes to say Thnk U to all bros coz U bros have given her the support.
7 more days left :(

contact given: isw85sg,ch18,candykisses,lickyrpussy,prolink,hew_s w & peterson
Hope Ya FR can make it in time :p

toms_trd
20-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Arg another day have gone...tmr back to wrk:(
contact given: nesta74,luvsex & chawmt11
Hope u guys post FR soon......:p

goodman_tay
20-12-2007, 08:49 PM
could i have the contacts too?

sexybabe
20-12-2007, 10:33 PM
I also want the contact.
Can PM mi?

Thks.

toms_trd
21-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Attention all fellow bros,6 more left
Contact given: skylex,funlovinjo,asohk89, sexybabe,goodman_tay,icemandic & anova
Hope to C ya guys FR over the weekend

Js78
22-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Thks bro toms trd for sharing her contact.
As mention b4 she's really chatty too bad i don really like to tcss with her all de while i'm more of a listener..
Willing to please u overall a very good bonk..

Ratings:
Face : 5.5/10 (good looks for a MILF 30+)
Body: 6/10 (Abit of tummy fat)
Boobs: 5/10 (Disappointed cause i'm a BIG boob lover):(
Frenching: 6/10
Bbbj: 8/10 (deep throat)
Fj: 7/10
Damage: 60 + rm + CDs

icemandic
22-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Great intro and value fr bro tom

Wanted to go for 2nd round but could not stand after my great release on the first. Must eat more chicken essence or red bull liow but anyway thks for intro.

Ratings:
Face : 6/10 (good looks for a MILF 30+)
Body: 6/10 (Abit of tummy fat)
Boobs: 6/10
Frenching: yes but did nt try
Bbbj: yes but did not try
Bj: 6/10 (bj with cap, prefer safe)
Fj: 6.5/10
Damage: 60 + 20 rm + own CDs

interesting7
22-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Like to apologise to bros here that pm me for contact. Out of respect for threadster, I can't provide the number so pls pm threadster direct to get the lady's number. Thanks and Happy Bonking.

toms_trd
22-12-2007, 07:17 PM
5days left hurry b4 she's gone :eek:
Contact given: foxtrot & sevomadus
Hope to c ya FR over the weekend :D

toms_trd
23-12-2007, 05:25 PM
4 days left :eek:
contact given: andsim07,fleaz,kesyersoze,rankin & silent_hunter
C ya guys FR soon :p

peterson
23-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks bro Toms for the contact. Met her two days ago. Booked a room and called her, within 5 minutes somebody press the door bell. Open the door and let her come in, not bad look.

Chatted for a while, she really like to talk a lot, but is ok for me. Help me to undress and we bath together.

After finished shower, in the bed, gave me a catbath and I started to attacked her nipple and the other hand attached her mei mei, finger fuck her, till she cannot tahan, capped me and gave me a bj, not much suction, changed to 69 paint her pussy till she beg me to fuck her.

Girl on top for about ten minutes, than changed to missionry pump her really hard for another 10 minutes, till she asked me to stop, rest for a while asked her to sit on top, let her do the job till I cum.

look : 7/10
Fj : 7.5/10 (when I pumped her hard, she moan very loud and keep on calling
me Lao Gong...Lao Gong, she is very shiok, I like it)
Attitude : 9/10 (very friendly)
RTF : yes, but too bad, she is going back soon

Foxtrot
23-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Thank you TS for sharing contact
Msg Ah Mei and got confirmation for today's appointment.
Picked her up and proceed to 81.

And most of the brothers were right, she looked like she's mid 30s.
However, she's still lookable especially the when you spend more time with her. She's friendly, we are like good friends almost immediately and start chatting.

Face: 5.5 (Tired..not well maintained)
Body: 6 (Tummy minus pts)
Boobs: 7.5 (B+, nice shape)
BBBJ: 6.5 (Fast and furious)
FJ: 6.5 (Good but no initiatives)
Personality: 8.5 (Very At ease with her......GFE feels like bonking a lover)
RTF: Yes!! When she's back next time.

Upz List:
Alsahaf, Enchanter, Dekuip

hohah
24-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Sorry for the late FR..

Finally met up with Ah Mei.
In short... a good $60+$30room+$10(tips) worth of your time. Friendly lady with looks which I'm sure she was quite 'hot' when in younger days. Naturally some minor setbacks for a 30+... tired looks and tummy. Most importantly, good and no rush attitude which makes you feel at 'home'. Pratically she will spend the whole 2 hrs with u in the room. Best of all the whole session ends with although not the best but nice Massage.

Looks:5.5/10
FJ: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (was expecting better actually)
Attitude: 9.5/10 A+

RTF: Probably not. But Go for it if you haven't yet! she's leaving.

kuku_son
24-12-2007, 06:49 AM
Name: ah mei
Height: abt 163
Weight: 45kg
Boobs: 38D (firm and is soft)---->best!!
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (her boobs +1)
BBBJ: 6/10------->Nid to learn more.......
FJ:7.5/10 ------>Tightness........
Massage: 7/10 quite comfortable
Damage: 60 + 20 (rm) + my CD

Ty Thread Start for yr contact...........Sry for late FR......Beri busy wif my job.........Ah Mei is quite a chatty gal to mi..........After my 1st session i decided to stop due to my tiredness.....Recently too mani job cant get enuff rest......Ten she opt to help mi massage.....OOoo tis is wat i wan....Not bad with a massage after bonking.....I feel her massage quite good not too hard and too soft.....Str is juz nice for mi......She really do a good job for the massage and last for abt 50mins.....She told mi she is a professional massager in China.....I feel quite truth la..... she can manage to massage fr my HEAD to TOE.........I nearly fall aslp lolz...............

Fighter
24-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Thks bro toms for ah mei contact. tried her yesterday and overall experience is great. I liked her long leg and nipples. Suck till she beg to stop and wanted me to enter her love hole hehe...

Looks:6/10
BJ: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 (was was boobs lover)
Attitude: Great

tinytiny
24-12-2007, 01:00 PM
can i have the contact??Pls pm me

kuching
24-12-2007, 02:14 PM
hihiih looks like areal gud gem

any chance for contact pls
i love milf .......................tks merry xmas
tks bro

Kylo
24-12-2007, 02:25 PM
hi can i have her contact too

pallmall
24-12-2007, 02:50 PM
hi bro.... can share contact? thanks

toms_trd
24-12-2007, 09:13 PM
4days left so bros hurry N bonk her all the way
Contact Given: edwinphk,rileyhale,kuching,kylo,brobraun & tinytiny
C ya Guys FR soon

MeRRy X'mAs To all felloW BroS :D

toms_trd
25-12-2007, 12:28 PM
2 more days left :( N A Mei will disappear.....

Contact given: slider_inc :eek:

east539
25-12-2007, 02:11 PM
bro, can pm me her contact?

toms_trd
25-12-2007, 07:10 PM
contact given out again: kenji86 xwar & east539
Hurry hor bros time is running liao :eek:

beefucker
26-12-2007, 02:09 AM
brother...me need too...can pm me?

slider_inc
26-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Thks bro toms_trd for the trust and shared her contact.

1st FR for me so abit short :

Arrived, booked room and gave her the room no. Within minutes, she knocked on the door and 1st glance, she looks pretty(sharp facial features) though as some bros may have mentioned with signs of age(wrinkles). But she must have been a sassy lass when young.

TCSS for a while. Then she took off her clothes and her skin was smooth and fair. Her C boobs was not sagging at all and her nips are protruding. Nice!

-pts for me is that she's a bit on the plumb side. Proceeded to bath and in bed a bit of touchy here and there. I grabbed her creamy melons and massage & licked it, Nice & soft(handful for me). She gave of out soft moans. She proceeded to give me a cat-bath and massage my hard-on and capped me.

She rode me cowboy style. Nice boobs view! Grab and squeeze her soft bosoms while she ride. Damn erotic!

Change to missionary and start her pumping slow and hard. Soon felt the familiar shiok feeling and ram her fast and furious. Unloaded my jism and it was Fucking shiok!

Was quite tired, didn't go 2nd round but asked her for a massage till time up.
Overall a good budget bonk for me.

Ratings:
Face : 6/10 (good looks for a MILF)
Body: 6/10 (A bit plumb)
Boobs: 7/10 (Think it's C, but i m not a good boob judge)
Frenching: 6/10
Bbbj: Never request
Fj: 6.5/10
Damage: 60 + rm + CDs

lauhumkoo
26-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi Bro!! can i try her b4 she leave this shore ??? Tks u very much ...

hosay1980
27-12-2007, 12:32 PM
look : 7/10
Fj : 7.5/10 (when I pumped her hard, she moan very loud and keep on calling
me Lao Gong...Lao Gong, she is very shiok, I like it)
Attitude : 9/10 (very friendly)
RTF : yes, but too bad, she is going back soon

bro lao gong....nice to see you again.....

toms_trd
27-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Tmr is A mei las day of SVC, so bros out there still got a chance b4 she's gone :eek:

A Mei's wana says Thnk u to all fellow bros who have taken care of her while she here N appreciate all bros for helping her out.

Another of my darling fly away :(

toms_trd
28-12-2007, 05:48 PM
I hereby declare thread closed..
Brobraun u r lucky in time to post a FR 4 A Mei.Thnk u so much
Thnk U all bros who have given support & care 4 A mei.Thnk U

Bye Bye My Darling :(

toms_trd
15-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Halo bros,A mei is back in SG,so bros out there who miss her out last time may ctc her.
PS: Bros who wan A mei's ctc pls PM kuku_son & satan666 as i m nw old N gona retire soon :p

Below R her stats:
operation venue: K81 or Fragance
No outcall or overnite

satan666
15-02-2008, 10:25 PM
thanks to bro toms_trd for the contact, was waiting for her return.. lol

anyway, booked her this morning around 9am for 3pm session at a hotel at kovan, booked a room and tcss abit, can say she is even more fair in complexion compared to last year, guess because the time she went back, its coming winter to winter.. em, cut short, shes still the same service oriented, very friendly and chatty.. ha ha.. after tt, proceed to lick and suck her heavenly gifted breast and nipple.. slowly down to her chinese oyster.. lol .. still the same, no smell, well trim and looks fresh, very gd for painting artist or paint art lovers.. lol.. she moans very naturally, not like any others.. very soft and smooth, which kinda turn me on, then after a while, she lick my balls and bro like never b4, although her bbbj is ok only, but she did tried her best to please if u ask.. well, later after i got crazy, caps on ( caps a must, think of ur safty too not only hers) well, ride her missionary then to doggy, which is my fav post, cos pussy usally more tight.. ha ha.. then later romove cap and came onto her ass.. frankly she has a nice tight ass still even for her age.. then bathe and tcss abit, send her back, and departed.. he he.. so bros out there, she wont be here for long... those who had her contact and missed her, bk her fast, any new comers who wants their contact, just pm me or kukuson.. as for contact, no requirements as usual we r all here to share around the joy, just post FR .. points wise its up to u guys, i wont ask for it.. but after all, shes a very nice lady, and very friendly and chatty, gfe feeling is a straight ace as for me.. well, wish u guys the best and happy cny.. lol..

My humble judgement
Name: Ah Mei
Looks: 8/10 (not for SYT lovers, but looks near perfect for mild lover)
Boobs:36C+ ( Pinkish cute looking Nipples, soft and natural tits )
Fj: 8/10 Quite tight N wet cd a muz (pussy hair nicely trim with no smell,gd 4 licky.hahaha)
GFE:9/10
Damage:$60/2/2+ tips (tips is just extra, tip her abit for her effeort, its not easy for woman to get into this, help her our abit.. lol )
operation venue: K81 or Fragance
No outcall or overnite

So bros, do treat her nicely, dun force her to do things she dun like, just straight stuff, no toys and stuff.. but ppl looking for GFE feeling, can tell u shes the one... bros who got her contact, post FR pls.. thanks.. Good Luck bros!!!:D

toms_trd
15-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Let me repeat once again dum PM me 4 a mei's ctc as i old man & gona retire soon....:eek:

ctc given: sexup1st,jovinteo,bigten & innosex69 :D

kuching
16-02-2008, 10:35 AM
hihihi bro
like to have her for a meal hahahaha
pls pm me her contatct tks bro

angkim
16-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Hey Bro TOM retired ar? HAHA

Was suprised that Ah Mei called me and wish me CNY. So I return I also give her a CNY Bonk. She gain weight liao. haha She told me about 7kg. Still look the same to me.

I always love her firm and pinkish nipples and also she is still very talkative.

AH MEI

Look: 5/5
Boob: 8/10
Body: 6/10 ( tummy fats )
GFF: 8/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ:8/10
RTF: Of Cos

reddevilsutd
16-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Hi, can pm me her contacts? thks.

satan666
16-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Bros out there, Ah Mei is currently on Code Red.. sorry for the inconvinience.. will let u guys know when she fit for battlefield.. lol

satan666
16-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Contacts Given to The Following Bros:

1. boyboy_25
2. langy
3. checkout
4. petsam
5. fitboi
6. Petsam
7. Love2BSuck
8. john050200
9. SUPERBOY5745
10. Cab32
11. douxts

Kindly Post Fr after ur bonk.. thanks alot in advance.. :D

amity
17-02-2008, 01:49 AM
Contacts Given to The Following Bros:

1. boyboy_25
2. langy
3. checkout
4. petsam
5. fitboi
6. Petsam
7. Love2BSuck
8. john050200
9. SUPERBOY5745
10. Cab32
11. douxts

Kindly Post Fr after ur bonk.. thanks alot in advance.. :D

Brudder, can PM me her contact too? Thx

nevermine
17-02-2008, 02:38 AM
bro, can pm mi her contacts as well? thx in advance.

shag_fest
17-02-2008, 02:47 AM
hi bros. my signature. thx!

satan666
18-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Contact given to the Following Bros:

1. Kuching
2. Cubpo

satan666
18-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Bros Out There... Ah Mei Code Red Period is over... She is fit for battle...

so All commandos, Special Ops Force and SOC and watever, its time to activate... 1 NTM.. lol... kk... bottom line is, those who got her contact le, can book her now... those who does not, can pm me or bro kukuson for contact..

Requirements, just post FR after the battle will do.. lol.. points, its up to u guys... lol... so hurry!! sorry for my bad english though.. :D

Happy Bonking New Year!!:p

satan666
18-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Contact given to 13 bros, so i would be expecting at least 3 or more FR for the past 3 days.. hope so... enjoy..:p

satan666
18-02-2008, 12:49 PM
by the way bros... ah mei will only be in sg for 1 month.. so do catch her fast b4 shes gone.. ha ha... all the best... :p

bonkers69
18-02-2008, 01:06 PM
pm you liao....:) kam sia

satan666
18-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Contacts given to the following bros:

1. BENOH25
2. MMLL
3. raftwee
4. bonkers69
5. submarinez

Looking forward for some FR, thanks and happy bonking... all the best.. :D

Hakoshu
18-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Would require her contact

kuku_son
18-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Contact been given to Hokasu.......

Bro hu cant contact santan666 for contact can pm mi for ah mei contact.......

My condition is easy post FR after yr try out.............

Bro for those haven try ah mei no regret for trying her as all the previous FR are proven.....Ah mei is a type of young mlif tat cannot be missed:eek::eek: trusted mi all bros here....if she not good i wont intro.........

I will producing my FR again as i am going to RTF her....lolz working busy recently really really muz squezee some spare time out and look for her again realli missedx100 her.....lolz.....will produce FR tis week again cheers all here.....

bonkers69
18-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Thanks bro satan666 for contact.

Call her once i got the number. Great she was available so proceed to k81.
Started with massage. > great skill with strength.
Follow by bonking > pussy nicely trim so not bushy:D , No smell , Very wet after fingering , soft moaning .
Opt for another round of massage instead of bonking.> nice head massage
Overall nice budget bonk with massage. In between some bros call for booking. so suggest her to turn off mobile and she agreed . Plus point for her.

RTF - Yes :)

satan666
19-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks to bro "bonkers69" for the positive FR

Contacts had been given to the following bros:

1. beck7777
2. asia65
3. lchkelvinch
4. ddulim
5. sing-a-poo

so many contact le, only 1 fr :(, jkjk,, come one, fr fr fr.. lol.. kk, happy bonking

satan666
20-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Contact have been given to the following bros:

1. unity
2. dota_pro

so many contact given yet only 1 FR.. :mad: come on .. help keep the thread alive pls.

hornytiger
20-02-2008, 01:14 AM
by the way bros... ah mei will only be in sg for 1 month.. so do catch her fast b4 shes gone.. ha ha... all the best... :p

Brother pls can I have her contact. Thanks. will post FR after that

thanks

kuku_son
20-02-2008, 03:41 AM
Sorry bro my mail is full and had oreadi clear so for those who cant pm mi recently can pm mi again for ah mei contact.........Cheers.........

Contact given to hornytiger..........

satan666
20-02-2008, 12:51 PM
contact had been given out to the following bros:

1. amity
2. tigerboy18

wow, bro kukuson, ur pm full ah.. lol.. my pm box always so emty... i think they like u la.. lol. jkjk.... kk, enjoy the treat... cheers! c",) :p

MMLL
20-02-2008, 01:54 PM
I would like to thank Satan666 for Ah Mei's contact number.

Monday blues at work, feel very stress. So make an appointment with A-Mei. Went to K81, book a room, she arrived in about 5min. Pleasant-looking "girl", with a smiley face, not too bad.

She's quite a chatty type and it’s a bit too much for me. We strip and proceed to shower together, standard op, nothing earth shaking. Really can talk, talk and talk, non stop. Said it’s her way to build up relationship and mood, can’t screw without feeling. I’m OK with that as it’s quite informative and not irritating, unlike some girls.

She had just return to our shores to make more monies, her old contacts, new references kept calling. At least 10 calls within our session, this is the only negative point. Overall is very good, 2 screws and a massage in between. The message is not great but not bad. Value for money, will definitely RTF.

Look: 6/10 (definitely above 30)
BJ: Never try, maybe next round.
GFE: 8/10
Attitude & Service: 8/10
Massage: 6/10
RTF: Definitely

satan666
21-02-2008, 12:56 AM
thanks to bro MMLL for the positive FR... hope u enjoyed ur session..

still waiting for FR.. lol..

Contact had been given to the following bros:

1. tuxedosam
2. skyliner_zz

Bros who had her contact and tried her, pls post some FR, help keep the thread alive or at least help her income better.. lol ...

Horny69
21-02-2008, 03:23 AM
care to share her contact bro .. im free 2molo i will try to book her

satan666
21-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Contact had been given t the Following Bros:

1. hotrod11
2. Nanonited
3. cckktt

Pls Post FR after the session... would be greatly appreciated.. thanks...

fleetfoot
21-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Hi bro, can give her contact? Thanks man.

satan666
23-02-2008, 01:24 AM
Contacthad been given to the following bros:

1. marvinccube
2. wildbull
3. 20 Class
4. fleetfoot

pls post FR... alot ppl never post fr de... haiz... thanks..

satan666
24-02-2008, 12:48 AM
Contact had been given to the following bros:

1. antane5
2. hsb2000

those who had booked her, pls kindly post FR pls, simple one better then none, help keep the thread alive.. and do it as helping her too.. pls.. thanks...

Nanonited
24-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Testing if this post can be seen before i edit for FR. Always get the wait for moderator to approve thing

satan666
24-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Contact had been Given to the following Bros:

1. tt2222
2. Ev3rton.
3. echorny
4. youallsonice
5. XES5600

Pls Kindly Post FR after ur bonk... Happy Bonking... :p

Nanonited
24-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Sorry i have to do 2 posts. I can't seem to find a way to edit the above post. I decided to give Ah Mei a try since i was actually looking for a massage and the bros above had stated that she provided decent massages. I arranged to meet her at 11.30am at k81 but i was late by half hr due to the fact that i got lost. (first time going to kovan, normally live in the east).

Anyway once i finally got a room, i msged her and she arrived within 15 min. First impression was that she had the typical milf look, nothing special. We TCSS for awhile before we stripped down and we had a bath together. It was SOP and afterwards we came out and continued to TCSS for awhile on the bed. I didn't want to waste time anymore since i was already late and i started hugging her. We frenched abit and she spent some time licking my nipples and hugging each other. After awhile, she capped me and proceeded to bj. Pretty standard but personally, im not a huge fan of bj so i stopped it after awhile. Throughout she made quite a lot of moaning sounds but im not sure if its fake or not.. hahaha. I always have the impression they are faking it most of the time anyway.

I then tried to finger her, could feel she was semi wet but due to my inexperience, accidentally cut her with my fingernail i think. Damn paiseh, so i stopped and proceeded to do missionary. After pumping for awhile, she came and i switched position to let her ride on top of me. Didn't really enjoy it much, maybe due to the fact that my didi not big enough to feel it properly. Changed to doggie and pumped her till she came again. Changed to missionary again because i still haven't fire yet, think i taking too long thats why she start to get dry. Finally managed to cum and we lie on the bed to take a rest.
After that we wash up and TCSS abit more before she left to go to the next client.

All in all quite a decent bonk but i missed out on the massage which was my original motive. hahaha. Will RTF if Vit M permits.

Name:A Mei
Look:5.5/10
Boobs:C or C-
BJ:6/10
FJ:7/10
RTF:Maybe

Only minus pt is..... she receive alot of phone calls.. if she took initiative to pick up later, will be major plus pt. However since she is here to get more customers, i think its quite bo bian.

kuku_son
24-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Contact been given to the bro -
hotrod11
Frednbc
lokkok

Pls paste FR after yr tryout...Will share new contact to bro again if FR is paste after teking contact frm us...cheers.......

For those MILF lover Ah Mei is the best choice...trust mi.....to mi she consider a young MILF with good figure.......

So those wanna get contact can pm mi or satan666......

Our condition is easy paste yr FR after yr tryout..........

dougxts
24-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Gd day to every bros out there:cool:,
Here my FR for A Mei.

Afternoon, feeling boring, so make a call to A Mei.
Make a appointment at 1.30pm.
Reach K81 on time but woah:eek:, place crowded. Staff ask me to wait 20 mins for room. So went for kopi 1st. Call received, chk in rm at 2pm.
5mins A Mei arrives.
Shower together. Chat for a couple of mins & action start.
Nothing much special. Normal bonking.
After bonking, she gave me a tradition massage.
Massage is good. Strong & firm. Starting for head, all the way to toe.
Massage took 35 mins.
After massage, gona start 2nd session when the stupid operator call & inform left 5mins only.
KNN. Chk timing only to find out 3.30pm only.
Walau, kana eaten 30mins.
No choice, but to take a quick shower & left.

Name: A Mei (leaving 14/03)
Look: 6/10 (30+)
Body: 5/10 (armpit hair!!! Sorry I very turnoff for pit hair:()
Boobs: 7/10 (quite big but fake)
French: NA (no try)
Finger: No
BBBJ: 6/10 (Not much suction)
FJ: 6/10 (not much action)
Attitude & Service: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
RTF: May Consider, still have a couple more to try.:p

satan666
25-02-2008, 12:46 AM
Contact been given to the bro -
hotrod11
Frednbc
lokkok

Pls paste FR after yr tryout...Will share new contact to bro again if FR is paste after teking contact frm us...cheers.......

For those MILF lover Ah Mei is the best choice...trust mi.....to mi she consider a young MILF with good figure.......

So those wanna get contact can pm mi or satan666......

Our condition is easy paste yr FR after yr tryout..........

LOL... Bro kuku_son... how come u say paste? i thought post.. lol.. tts a real funny word.. i think learn from u now.. paste.. lol

kk, Contact had been given to the following bros:

1. amity
2. Fit28
3. frankykhoo1269

Pls Paste FR after the try out... thanks.. happy bonking... :)

unity
25-02-2008, 12:37 PM
First, I would like to tank Bro Satan666 for the contact,
A short FR from me,
Tried her last week as was feeling horny and had a short window period.
Called her, bingo and she was available, rused to the appointed meeint place.
Below are my gradings of her,

Looks: 4/10 (Sorry, not my type)
massage: (Didnt tried massage, as very horny)
boobs: 7/10 (Pink nips, quite nice)
HJ: 6/10
RTF: unlikey

tigerboy18
25-02-2008, 12:54 PM
let me thank bro satan666 for sharing wif me Ah Mei's contact.

I will not go into details since there r many FRs written by other bros who hv tried her. I only wanna assured other bros who might wanna try Ah Mei's service that she is a young milf with a face that is quite sexy, hv a firm body that is fair n smooth. Her pussy hair also well trimmed and taste quite yummy too! Her boobs is about 34B+ or 34C- lah, but firm and nice to squeeze n sucks. She got eraser size nipples. There is one other bro who reported that her boobs is fake, but I personally dun think so leh. To me her boobs look natural and feel natural. Perhaps other bros can also give their comments?

Her service attitude is also very good. She doesnt like to prowl along GL area bcos she said in tis way she can provides better and no rush service to our bros. She told me her friends told her to go to GL wif them bcos they made fast money. Well, I personally think that is better for us lor. Can u imagine the difference between she servicing only about 5 bros in a day to she servicing 10 or even 15 bros along GL area in a day?? Anyway tat is just my personal opinion.

Her massage is good too and she told me she was actually a trained beautician back in PRC. She is a very chatty lady n u wl feel relaxed wif her. Just treat her nicely and tell her wat is your preference, she can b very accommodating.

Her Statistics:

Look: 7.5/10 - sexy n cn still turns u on.
Body: 8/10 - Good, firm, fair and smooth skin.
Boobs: 7.5/10 - 34B+ to 34C-, solid n nice to suck.
bbbj: 8/10 - I enjoyed it very much. Almost made me cim, I hv to stop her.
FJ: 8.5/10 - very accommodating n gd stereo effect.
Service attitude: 8.5/10
RTF: surely - for her massage n relaxing FJ at such a budget price of $60/2/2

Thank you again to bro satan666. Sorry I hv no power to up your pts, but I wl remember your generousity. Keep in touch. :)

HBOY
25-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi Bro,

Can pm me the link? Cant wait to book her tomorrow?

Thank you so much!

fleaz
25-02-2008, 07:57 PM
got a-mei contact the previous round but did not try due to workload. finally had a chance to try on sat nite. did not go for the 2nd shoot cause she say have a cust never confirm timing with her but already open room n waiting for her liao. so i just let her go, spot or not.. aiya.. nvm. cause the fj was not really good, so a bit sian liao. FR below

Looks: 5/10 (normal milf)
massage: din try
boobs: 7/10 (nice nipple, no sagging)
Bbbj: 8/10 (no suction but like the way she lick my rod like icecream)
FJ: 3/10 (not loose but keep saying pain)
RTF: nope,
cause she keep saying mine long n pain when kana the botton. knn.. guys fj like to kana bottom 1 wat. anyway, not bad for the the price

cheers
fleaz

satan666
26-02-2008, 05:11 AM
thanks to all bros who had supported her and the gd Fr... hope u enjoy it, lastly still thanks..

contact had been given to the following bros:

1. johnnyboi888

Pls Paste Fr after the try out... thanks and enjoy...:p

darkrave11
27-02-2008, 01:58 PM
can share the number.

tks in advance

ddulim
28-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Thanks, bro satan666 for the contact, i have a session with ah mei yesterday afternoon.....This is the first time, i wrote FR,cos i an a new comer.
went to GL 17, She is talkative & nice.in the room, we stripe & proceed to bath.she wash clean my didi & she BJ for me in the toilet.After that, we quiclky proceed to bed & she lick me up & down.Then my didi malikita, i quickly service her & she is well shave & no smell.
Alot of juices for me to drink & she moan softy... she keep asking me to pump her, so i slowly insert into the hole.... we change alot of style until 15 mins , i cannot tahan & eject out on her ass...
After mission complete, i rest awhile & she massage for me.i never go for 2nd round.
pls forgive me if my FR is boring....i will do it better next time.
Below is the rate :
NAME: AH MEI
BREAST : 36C
BODY : FAIR & SMOOTH
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 6/10
FRINGERING : YES
FRENCHING : NEVER TRY
DAMAGE : 60/2/2 (exclude room & cd)
For any bro out there ,who is interested to get the contact,pls kindly PM me?

Happy bonking...

maddog_mlvn
28-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi TS can share contact. Thanks.

satan666
29-02-2008, 03:43 AM
thanks to bro ddulim for the fr.. anyway, respect her too.. pm any of us here, not u.. lol.. at least ask permission 1st ma.. lol..kk

contact had been given to the following bros:

1. cummingliao

pls paste fr after the post.. thanks.. happy bonking..

tuxedosam
29-02-2008, 04:13 PM
as per normal, the usual thanks go out to bro satan666 for passing A-Mei's contact on to me. much appreciated, bro. promised you an FR, however abbreviated, so here goes nothing...

ok, first things first. i aint a big fan of PRC FLs in general...and more often than not-a point particularly applicable for the MILF subset of the aforementioned category-i'd usually rather do a stalk-and-approach recce sortie in the usual operation zones to check out the merchandise first if only because i've been (horribly, need i add?) disappointed on a couple of occasions in the past, based only on 'blind' contacts obtained from the FL section of SBF...and based on my most recent encounters with them, i still think they're an unknown quality i'd rather not waste my time on...

anyway, been kinda away from work this week. the medication i'm currently on was really getting to me but still felt a bit of a strangely horny yearning. well, since i wasn't in the goddamn office, why not, eh? i had gotten A-Mei's contact the previous week and seriously written off any possibility of acting on it soon after that because of my busy schedules and commitments but since this opportunity presented itself...why even ask? just a day before the rendezvous in question took place, i had tried to make an appropriate appointment since i was away from the office too but couldn't find a timing mutually satisfying to either party...well, the following day presented no problem so that kinda 'sealed my fate', so as to speak.

was supposed to meet her early in the morning but got distracted by mundane, inconsequential things...in the end, she also had some 'errands' here and there to settle so we finally settled on some compromise early in the afternoon. in the end, i was a bit late...delayed by traffic jams etc. but reached the agreed-upon meeting place in the northeast within 10 minutes of the indicated time. kinda quiet. and i do like that since i happen to be quite familiar with the neighbourhood too. after sorting out the room rubbish (i noticed a lot of ermmm...rather chronologically-gifted gentlemen with their PRC gfs, mistresses and conquests out there for some afternoon romp too! cheers to you seniors if you happen to be SBF bros too...), i waited for A-Mei to arrive with my throbbing migraine and my general fatigue (from insomnia and worse) already reminding me what a bad idea this all was turning out to be...

well, the bell rings and in she steps. well, she ain't exactly a knock-you-down sorta beauty (not by far) but she's somewhat pleasant-looking enough and ermmm...well, that's about it, i'm afraid... hahaha, don't get me wrong, dudes, i think she'll pass muster for many bros out there who aren't picky and i am also kinda famed for my gutter taste to begin with but well...as a package, she just ain't really my cup of tea, particularly given my psychological and physiological state at that point in time. i don't know. maybe, it's just me and PRC nationals, huh? but still, i went in with eyes open, having read FRs etc...so who can i begrudge but myself, eh? never mind. we chatted for a bit but the ice was never truly broken. i'm not sure but i always have this thing with PRCs and that's why when it comes to my 'experience' with them, it has always been kinda underwhelming...or sub-par even, in terms of the proverbial GF-simulation rating... i kinda can't understand it because my spoken mandarin and written chinese is really in many ways passable, at least with respect to my peers so it might be something beyond that...well, it ain't new so nothing to wax lyrical about...on to the action then!

A-Mei's body is okay la...a bit of loose fats all over the place but no major gripes...her figure is also so-so...nothing to shout about but nothing to run off crying to your mum about either...her tits are ok-sized and definitely NOT fake (as some bro had previously asserted), with delicious nipples but not altogether perfectly-proportioned (sorry, it's just that i've seen much better)... the pussy in question is shaved and quite welcoming too. though the same can't be said for i) the bits of unshaven armpit hair (i tried not to look but it's just...hmmm...unsightly?); and ii) the way she clears her throat, which is like how 90% of her compatriots you see here do it anyway...

yeah...she strips completely in no time and i follow suit in a short while. off to the bathroom and what follows is SOP...i'm tired, worn out and am kinda just toying with the idea of just calling it a day (while reimbursing her for the entire regime)...in the end, i didn't...so it was back to the bed for the usual follow-through programme. all in all, it was a bit unmemorable... the only surprise was the BBBJ...i had thought, based on some prior FRs that she only provides covered BJs and being a HUGE BBBJ fan, i had kinda expected the sheathed blow and suck routine to be 'deflationary' in every way... so it was an interesting lil twist to everything after all. shame about technique or skill though...it's not totally flat but much work could still be done to improve the me experience. when mini-me kinda got up-to-the-job enough, we proceeded to the FJ but it was not to be. a few false starts and pointless pumps later, i called it a day and proceeded to rest. think there were too many things on my mind and she probably wasn't the right person to dissipate those concerns...plus i figured my medication was really putting a dampener on the proceedings as well... anyway, ended up half-chatting, half-cuddling, while her eyes were glued to some taiwanese drama on the tv and i was catching up with the news in the news dailies that i had brought with me... i finished off with a HJ with some help and that was that. i indicated i wanted to leave early, since i was actually very tired and desired a good snooze so that was that...i think she had wanted me to give her a lift to chinatown but it was really outta the way...well, don't really think it's anything to feel apologetic about...here's the score-sheet anyway...

looks - 5-5.5/10
body - 6/10
tits - 5.5-6/10
ass - 5.5/10
BBBJ - 6/10
frenching - yes (though no real comments on 'quality' since i didn't really try.)
FJ - ?/10 (can't objectively comment since i wasn't really that up to it.)
fingering - ?
service - 7/10 (objectively speaking, generally eager to please but that sorta treatment might appeal more to some of the senior bros out there; it didn't quite work for me...)
damage - S$60 (2 shots/2hrs); room, condoms etc. not included.
RTF - probably not.

all said and done, it's really not the service provider's fault. i wasn't really in the right state of mind (or body) for it...had some unfair assumptions and expectations about the whole thing and all things considered, i probably shouldn't have gone through with it, in an unbiased, impartial sense...well, you know that perennial SBF saying about meat and poison so... ... to be fair, she ain't even halfway there to the worst i've seen... and i can say with certainty (a fact that can be safely corroborated with the number of positive FRs) that many will still dig her services. i just wasn't in the mood for a cheap budget fuck like that. and that's all... am just sharing the 'truth', from my humble perspective... heh, bros, think about it la, at that price, this is as good as it gets, believe me... so happy bonking!!!

thanks again to bro satan666 for the budget bonk contact. you have my gratitude and respect!

fighter123123
29-02-2008, 05:42 PM
contact pls. Tks. Will post a fr. Promised.

satan666
01-03-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks to Bro Tuxedosam for the FR, very detailed though the english u use was a little too bombastic for the majority of ppls in here.. ha ha... kk thanks anyway...

Anyway as usual, Contact had been given to the following Bros:

1. maddog_mlvn
2. dober
3. SUPERBOY5745
4. M.A.N.H.O.O.D
5. Dell

Pls Paste Fr after the try out.. thanks ... happy bonking.. :D

Booker
01-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Finally tried Ah Mei again after she had returned to our shores... Met her after work, so check into 81 with her.
She hasn't change much, still looking good. Once in the room hug and kiss before sitting down and talk cock abit.. then we strip and go for shower.
After shower, lie down, hug and kiss to get the action started. She starts to play with jr while kissing and sucking my nipples. So once jr is aroused, cap and get her to go on top... cummed with her on top.
After she cleaned jr up, lie down and rest. Talk cock abit and then go for 2nd round. Getting weaker I guess, took quite awhile before jr is aroused for 2nd shot, and since she seems quite good with her hands in getting jr aroused, request for her to hj instead, and cummed the 2nd time with her doing hj.
So rest for a while before shower and then get dressed, paid her and off she go.
I think she is in a bad mood, cos she seems to have some problems with her accomandation... After the first shot, she was having a rather agitated conversation with her fren over her accomandation issue. Have to admit, that does bring down the mood.

Rating as per last tried

Look: 6.5/10
HJ: 7/10
Damage: $60/$30 rm

:D

youallsonice?
02-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the contact..

Met her at my fav hotel 81. Not too bad looking. Quite enthusiastic, maybe I good looking? Anway, hugged and kissed while showering. Catbath was good enough with good tongue action. Quickly got to my 1st shot farking in missionary. After that rest and tcss. Awhile later got aroused again then requested to cim. 15mins later CIM. Overall quite not bad. May RTF.

Stats are pretty much the same as others.

tuxedosam
03-03-2008, 11:03 AM
thanks bro satan666, for generously upping me points...

hahaha..at this rate, i only need one more miserable point to finally (re)gain some 'power'...

but dunno la...might be turning dormant soon...in the mean time, happy bonking to all bros...

ddulim
03-03-2008, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=satan666;2608004]thanks to bro ddulim for the fr.. anyway, respect her too.. pm any of us here, not u.. lol.. at least ask permission 1st ma.. lol..kk

sorry bro satan666,
this is the first time i wrote the thread. i will remember your advise.

satan666
03-03-2008, 08:36 PM
thanks bro "ddulim" for the understanding:

anyway as usual, contact had been given to the following bros:

1. simonpierre
2. feihong
3. johnny77

pls paste FR after the post.. thanks... happy bonking...:D

satan666
06-03-2008, 08:48 PM
contact had been given to the folowing bros:

1. Nitro Trans

pls paste FR after the try out.. thanks... happy bonking:)

andrew101
07-03-2008, 06:11 PM
RTF on Ah Mei

Thanks to bro Toms_trd in the first place for giving me Ah mei contact. Not forgetting Bro Satan666 for following up this thread and keep it alive.

Well, been busy quite sometime, but manage to meet a-mei last couple of day. She put on a little weight, still ok! Yes, she still cheerful with that sweet smile, and never would i forget her lovely voice....chatty.

Arrange with her at K81. Very happy to see her, we miss each other very much. In the room, we start TCSS before our missionary. As for bath was SOP.

Proceed to the bed. Startinf with stroking her small pinkish pointed nipples with my lips,one hand caress on the other breast and the other hand fingering her pussy. After that, she kiss and french me. Next she gave me a BBBJ. what can i say....she indeed improve alot, more like pro. And her moaning effect still a catch.

BBBJ for about 10min, then she capped me and start to pump her gently until we both cum, really left me a happy and satisified man.

After we lied down on the bed, hugging each other and carry on with our TCSS. Rested enough, proceed to shower again

Rating:
looks: 7/10
body: 6.5/10
Boob: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (improving)
Kissing: Yes
Frenching: Yes
GEF: 10/10
damage: 60/2/2
RTF: Yes

Hope my FR would help. Up me if you find my FR worth reading.Tks:)

somdej
08-03-2008, 09:26 PM
can i have her contacts would like to try her.

thanks

amity
09-03-2008, 12:25 AM
First thanks to brudder satan666 and toms_trd for her contact. Since she is another milf recommended by brudder tom_trd, so i decided to put A Mei first in my next to try list.

Here the FR IMHO:

Look : agree with brudder toms_trd that she is "above-average" looking milf, but not for those going for SYT. To me look doesn't matter since its a budget bonk.

Body/Stat: better than I have expected. Consider slim. But body fats begin to gather or maybe she slim down thus can see alot of "wrinkles" on her thigh area. Fair and smooth complexion. agree on other bro FR about her stat

Boob : C....but definitely not fake.

BBBJ/Fingering : not allowed upon request. (even though i didnt psyco her to give me BBBJ and fingering, she jump to her defend that other bros had requested and she declined them. WTH!). Maybe is that our chemistry werent built-up or is my first time calling her.

Painting/FJ : Since i had read FRs on her before booking her, i knew about her lies on BBBJ and Fingering, so my mood to bonk her already change. Do a bit of painting on her body+pussy and proceed to FJ. Nothing to shout at, SOP, load and fire at will. Dismiss her in less than 1.5 hour.
Hence GFE rating:4/10.

Attitude : She is accomodating. No rushing, no complain but starts to find her too chatting. Must be because my mentality on her change (keep thinking on her lies on BBBJ/Fingering during the whole session). Was given her cold shoulder for the remaining session. My apologies.

Damage : $60/1/less than 90min. (no mood to go second shot).

RTF: will still consider though its a "not very pleasant" experience. Afterall, she is a friendly lady. Will still treat her nicely.

Last but not least.....thanks brudder tom_trd for your generous points. Will return you the favour when i have power to do so.

satan666
10-03-2008, 12:37 AM
thanks to bro amity for the FR:

as usual, contact had been given to the following bros:

1. toocool
2. ringo chew

pls paste Fr after the tryout as agreed... thanks and happy bonking..

echorny
10-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Thks to Satan666 for the contact. Met up with Mei this Sun afternoon at the designated place. First look, can la. Rather nice body too. Tummy a bit but still overall package was good. Looks can make it la. Like any PRCs you see on our street.

Came in and sat down chit-chat for a while. Went to bathe, clean and raba-raba a bit, then hit the sheets. She’d started by kissing my nips when suddenly she had an in-coming call. Though slightly interrupted by the call, I did not express any displeasure cos I know these PRCs have to think ahead of later potential customers ma. After the call, she was angry at the caller so I suggested her to forget it. Sometimes there are jerks in this world. She cooled down quickly and resumed her attention to my nips. I in turn was groping her quite nice boobs. It was soft and amply sized to me. A brother commented fake. I would say it felt real but some skin parts were tight but I’m no plastic surgery expert.

After 5 mins, she gave me bj, soft and slow. Not so very expertly done, but all the same, it was enjoyable. Another 5 mins passed and I beh tahan liao. Requested her to mount me. Some brudders commented she liked this position but I din seemed to enjoy it cos her movements were not so gripping so not so song, unlike those LOS ladies who seemed to be experts in this position. Missionary was next. Hmmnn. Tight and nice. Unloaded and rest a while.

She’d asked whether want massage. Of cos I’d said yes. Head mass was good. Body so-so only. After which, we rest a while before 2nd round.

Touch-touch her body while watching TV and hard-on liao. So quickly down to business. Not much foreplay. Just inserted into her in missionary. Turned her over for doggie style. Hmmnn nice. Her butt flesh was just right for doggie. Changed to missionary since this pos was good and was tight, had some varieties in missionary and unloaded liao.

Name : Ah Mei
Looks : 4.5
Body : 5.5
Boobs : 5.5 (Very soft and ample sized)
Mass : OK la.
Kissing : Yes
Frenching : Din try
BJ : 5. Slow (maybe too slow) and soft.
FJ : 8 (Missionary and Doggie were best position to use)
GFE : 8 (One of the best I’d experienced in this area)
Damage : $60/2/2 + $20rm + 3 CDs
RTF : Maybe later as other PRCs to try.