PDA

View Full Version : sex wif gf

sinner1982
24-10-2002, 11:02 PM
if i have been having sex wif gf without condoms a number of times... then following the few times... she still had her period..
does it mean she will not get pregnant?
ps: i nv sex wif her after the period anymore.

cos its like i been doing with her hmmm few times in a week raw..
then she say she scared pregnant.. but she had her period a few days after we last did it..
does it mean she won't get pregnant anymore?

guys pls advise... i am confused of how the gal's period work.. i regret doing all tis.. thats y i stopped having sex even..

pls help and advise bros..

excape
25-10-2002, 06:54 AM
alamak, you know what is period?
Menstruation is a monthly shedding of the uterine lining; ie meaning it clears the "eggs" in the womb every month.
So if they are washed out, how can she get pregnant?
If she miss the period that month and u have unprotected sex b4, then u should panic.

Hey practise safe sex, use a condom.

Ah Dez
25-10-2002, 09:15 AM
LUCKY.. PLAIN LUCKY..

But.. NOT EVERYDAY IS SUNDAY!!

pat888
25-10-2002, 09:18 AM
later he will ask where to go 4 abortion.......:D
advice to u is wear u cras-helmet b4 u get something and if u stare go buy clear-blue to test..:p

PrinceD@rkness
25-10-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by sinner1982

guys pls advise... i am confused of how the gal's period work.. i regret doing all tis.. thats y i stopped having sex even..

no more sex? poor thing:D

easyeasy
25-10-2002, 05:05 PM
sound very risky, send your girlfriend to me for professional help:D

LeeYokeYuen
26-10-2002, 12:33 AM
if i have been having sex wif gf without condoms a number of times... then following the few times... she still had her period..

then she say she scared pregnant.. but she had her period a few days after we last did it..

Well.. she is not pregnant - this time round. If you want to do raw, just don't cum in her lah. Cum on her stomach, on her breast, on her face. Cum on her and not in her if you are scared of getting her pregnant.

LeeYokeYuen
26-10-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by easyeasy
sound very risky, send your girlfriend to me for professional help:D

Then after that, send to me for second opinion..

Ah Dez
26-10-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen

Then after that, send to me for second opinion..

Ermmm... by the time she reach me.... nevermind./

CumExplorer
26-10-2002, 12:28 PM
Ermmm... by the time she reach me.... nevermind./

So poor boy remember next time, don't come here asking 4 help! PM me instaed:D

SexDevil
26-10-2002, 04:22 PM
aiyah if wanna do it then better get ready for the consequences loh......no nid to stop having sex lah.....send her to me ....i can teach u the technics of doin sex raw without gettin pregnant n will throw in additional lesson on wat is oral sex....all FOC just 4 u......faster...now promotional period onli

dicky
08-11-2002, 01:30 PM

load into her on the 14th day after the last day or her period.
and u will strike jackpot.:)

sKy21
08-11-2002, 02:10 PM
You are safe and considered lucky this time round.

Next time, you may not be.

There are three things you could do,

1. Do it raw, but cum elsewhere, mouth face, body, breast or bed but not anyway near the vaginal.

2. Wear a condom.

3. Get her on the pill if you have sex regualarly with her, cheaper than the condom in the long term, safer than the condom if you never forget to eat it, and you can do it raw everyday anytime without worrying.

Kudos!

LanPaKing
08-11-2002, 03:43 PM
yah man, fuck my gf numerous times without condom also, but i cum it outside. Nowadays i've been wearing condoms to be safer lah

joker85
17-11-2002, 02:57 PM
haiz... dun toture ur gf like that!

seestar
18-11-2002, 01:00 AM
Wah all your gf so good always let you bf fuck l also want to find one like that leh.........hmmm doing raw few times a week gf cannot get pregnant l think the bf cannot have babies.....so next time just go on do it raw........so good no need condom no need pills no need everything........just try to have sex between yourself only thing is AIDS can transmit haha

joker85
18-11-2002, 07:11 PM
poor gf...

LTPGTD
18-11-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by seestar
Wah all your gf so good always let you bf fuck l also want to find one like that leh.........hmmm doing raw few times a week gf cannot get pregnant l think the bf cannot have babies.....so next time just go on do it raw........so good no need condom no need pills no need everything........just try to have sex between yourself only thing is AIDS can transmit haha

pls get ur facts rite b4 posting... doing it raw a few times nv get pregnant does not mean the bf cannot haf babies... do u know anything bout the safe period?? do u know anything bout the withdrawal method??? pls.... go read up more often during this sch holidays!!

Tomb
19-11-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by LTPGTD
pls get ur facts rite b4 posting... doing it raw a few times nv get pregnant does not mean the bf cannot haf babies... do u know anything bout the safe period?? do u know anything bout the withdrawal method??? pls.... go read up more often during this sch holidays!!

ya loh.. the peak period is from day 12 to day 17...
day 14 is supposely the best time to have babies...

so from the day 7 to day 10.. its pretty safe to have raw sex..
then from day 20 to the day she going to have her menses.. its safe... but some medical reports say this may not be true to all gals.. so jus be careful loh... :rolleyes:

Youngsing77
19-11-2002, 03:07 AM
I dare to say the so-called 'safe-period' is not safe at all.. no 100%... don't do, then 100%.

Trust me... i'm a man of experience.

joker85
19-11-2002, 07:49 AM
haha

LTPGTD
19-11-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by joker85
haha

hey joker, stop posting such irrelevent n rubbish reply can?? know u r now on sch holiday, n wanna try to reach 300 posts... but pls stop posting rubbish every here n there!!!!! it's damn freaking disgusting n irritating to read such crapy rubbish frm u!!!

:mad:

SexDevil
19-11-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by seestar

knn...from yr childish post straight away can see that u a fcuking brainless shallow asshole.......i believe u didnt even see a real CB b4 let alone having sex....want to see a CB ?? take a mirror n u will see one right in front of yrself....CB kin na kia !!!!

SexDevil
19-11-2002, 11:59 PM
haha

another CB kia on school holiday....

Tomb
20-11-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by SexDevil
knn...from yr childish post straight away can see that u a fcuking brainless shallow asshole.......i believe u didnt even see a real CB b4 let alone having sex....want to see a CB ?? take a mirror n u will see one right in front of yrself....CB kin na kia !!!!

Hahahahah.. well said.. think he don even know where is geylang.. or where are all the pros...

sometimes, its really irritating to see such meaningless posts...

Swinger
20-11-2002, 12:49 AM
doing it raw based on the calendar is not always accurate. Plus, withdrawing is not always safe; it is possible you may have some re-ejaculate in her, which may contain semen traces....

LTPGTD
21-11-2002, 01:55 AM

haha bro.. wah... soooo fierce ar.. seldom see u post until sooo fierce leh... relax lar.. y soo worked up... guess we got no choice bt to endure these kids on vacations lor... wat to do... bo bian mah rite?? but come to think of it, sometime screw such childish post oso rite.... KNN all their post, expecially that Joker85 r damn crapy... damn irritating to read their post sia....:mad:

nuclearkid
21-11-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by dicky
load into her on the 14th day after the last day or her period.
and u will strike jackpot.:)

Haha...that's evil! ;)

The Idiot
21-11-2002, 05:21 PM
I hope you will not have any STD or HIV strained in your body system. Do the girl a favour, please put on the rubber!

a_black_knight
24-11-2002, 01:55 PM
Well...what safe period is not that safe but can try it out if you guys are darling enuff meh..
Hear from my frd is withing seven day after the period stop and 7 days before her period come is the "best time" to do it raw..But nothing is safe..unless no choice then we stick to that or less better use protetction meh.

axedia
25-11-2002, 09:36 AM
COme on Brother Samsters!! there no 100% safe day.Maybe you can try at the last 2 days of her period where her period is not so heavy but not later than 2 days after her period because sperm can live up to few days inside the gals pussy.At least its 90% safe. If you are in mood means your sperm is active and dun do it after her period. ITS DANGEROUS!!!Believe me!! Wat i suggest its truthly From a doctor views. Bro black knight dun believe what frds say about 7 days after or before period cause its not accurate. Gals period are not that accurate cause they may change dun to alot of factor like stress. Another main reason is that SPERM LIVE UP TILL FEW DAYS INSIDE THE PUSSY!!! Best protection is still all bro say.CONDOM!!!!!;)

buaytahan
01-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Use condom!

Use condom!

Use condom!

It's easier than to refrain from having sex.

Use condom!

Use condom!

Use condom!

axedia
05-12-2002, 05:21 PM
If sacred uesd your hand lah!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

jazzBistro
05-12-2002, 05:21 PM
Even if cum OUTSIDE her... thats something such as pre-cum... equally dangerous!!! :eek:

hulkster_1
08-12-2002, 03:24 AM
fuck her ass n remember to cum outside her. u cum inside sperm can drip out... n flow into the pussy.

anal sex still the safest if done correctly

joker85
08-12-2002, 09:00 AM
as i say blowjob is the safe, ur girl wun get pregnant..

ss2880
09-12-2002, 11:29 AM
as i say blowjob is the safe, ur girl wun get pregnant..

i read in a men's magazine(respectable one) tat if ur gal swallow ur cum, and u have intercourse with her, she will get pregnant much easier as somehow the gal's body will be accustomed to the semen. Seeing it as friendly, thus more susceptible to pregnancy. Supposedly statiscally shown.

but i guess it doesn't apply to those who are infertile. =)

axedia
10-12-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by ss2880
i read in a men's magazine(respectable one) tat if ur gal swallow ur cum, and u have intercourse with her, she will get pregnant much easier as somehow the gal's body will be accustomed to the semen. Seeing it as friendly, thus more susceptible to pregnancy. Supposedly statiscally shown.

but i guess it doesn't apply to those who are infertile. =)

PlS Bro ss2880. you believe this kind of bullshit?? come on dun tell me you believe this things>:confused:

wat magazine r u reading anyway??:mad:

ss2880
10-12-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by axedia
PlS Bro ss2880. you believe this kind of bullshit?? come on dun tell me you believe this things>:confused:

wat magazine r u reading anyway??:mad:

it's men's health (US mag) and its not those lewd magazines. it has alot of info on diet and whipping ur bod into shape, dating tips, sex tips and etc........

and the swallowing thing, its prolonged swallowing of the same guy's cum by a gal, then increased possiblity of pregnancy.

i will refuse to believe if someone tell me, but hey its from a mag tat makes business by selling health info based on statistics or facts in the health industry, if they write anything tat is fake, they will jolly well be out of business. if i am not wrong, its in the nov or dec issue, just a small column.

all in all, it just means tat the gal's body will see it as something friendly since she has been ingesting it all the while and not reject it during intercourse.

i mean u can always choose not to believe, =) just like one day when there is a cure for AIDs, we will not doubt the finding, coz its something tat we want to believe.

but as for this, of coz we guys will not want to believe, coz our gal might just stop swallowing, and its a real pity when CIM cease to exists.

tat's the way with humans, heh. we always want to believe wat we think is good for us or the easiest way out.

Etanx
26-12-2002, 01:12 PM
condoms?....u all not pai seh to buy meh?... i feel so damm pai seh to buy...so never buy before...i mean ,won't the sales person keep looking or staring at u when u buy it?.... kaus, its damm shitty to have this kind of phobias....:(

lzmmcken
26-12-2002, 05:02 PM
what so shameful about buying condoms??? unless of course you are underage!!!!

freehtml
26-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Just pick the stuff and paid, whats so pai seh... :p

suede
26-12-2002, 07:57 PM
u scared the cashier go tell ur papa is it?? :D

Etanx
30-12-2002, 01:15 AM
not underage loh...22 liaos...but, nervous leh...hahaha

lzmmcken
30-12-2002, 01:29 AM
scare buy condoms, scare gf pregnant, scare this scare that then the only solution is not to have sex with your gf.

You can get her to go on the PILL, guess is the next alternative to condoms

seven6
30-12-2002, 01:01 PM
maybe also scared to buy pills.... but i dun encourage gals to eat pills, it's so unfair to them as there are potential health hazards from eating those pills.

so be a man, buy condoms. u think the cashier will remember your face after u buy it. if really paiseh, then go to those mama shop and buy.

hulkster_1
01-01-2003, 04:42 PM
ask her go for operation so wun have kids 1

grungerock
09-01-2003, 08:36 PM
If you are scared of buying condoms, head to the disributor or wholesaler and get a huge container of condoms. This will last you for years and plus people won't remember your face as you bought it once in a lifetime.

Plus you can distribute to your bros...

Blue_gal
09-01-2003, 10:04 PM
aiyah if wanna do it then better get ready for the consequences loh......no nid to stop having sex lah.....send her to me ....i can teach u the technics of doin sex raw without gettin pregnant n will throw in additional lesson on wat is oral sex....all FOC just 4 u......faster...now promotional period onli

SeeM like u all like to provide the "professional help" on the gf instead.... hmmm.. okie, nExT Time i will post "am i pregnant" iSsue...:D

h2_zer0
09-01-2003, 10:52 PM
wah...you have sex not shy, then buy condom you shy..wat toking you man.. then if she pregnant how? how to tell everyone tat you shotgun? you not shy? you're having sex with someone leh...it should be proud..not shy, cos i'm the "fucker" not the one who got "fucked".

"SHY" is only an excuse...but if you really love a person. you should know what is good and right for her.. eg.on the pill is no good as well, as would it be fair if she would enjoy all the fun and you suffer by eating the pills...? may as y just go get a pack of condom...buy more and keep...keep you and her safe and out of even more problems...

SexDevil
18-01-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
SeeM like u all like to provide the "professional help" on the gf instead.... hmmm.. okie, nExT Time i will post "am i pregnant" iSsue...:D

wah blue gal pregnant i no fun liao loh.......kekeke;)

axedia
18-01-2003, 02:54 PM
How can anyone feel embrassed buying condom?? cum on wat century are we living in?? Are you still a man??

majere
19-01-2003, 12:19 AM
I am very surprise to hear that an adult is "scare" of buying condom....

You happen to jump from a time loop from 19th Century?

hulkster_1
28-01-2003, 02:45 AM
I think the chinese or mongolians have condoms thousands of years ago

cashier
03-02-2003, 03:10 PM
the pills u toking abt to ctrl pregnacy. where can u get them? my gf dun like my bro on wif condom coz she say less friction and less shiok. me too

meatlover
03-02-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by cashier
the pills u toking abt to ctrl pregnacy. where can u get them? my gf dun like my bro on wif condom coz she say less friction and less shiok. me too

Go to your family doctor to get a prescription ...