PDA

View Full Version : Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

lightning
01-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Have spotted this gal at coffeeshop and wow as i walk with her down the street. All the way there are people keeping their glued to this gorgeous babe and even catwhisered at her. Armed with 36C gravity defying delicious boobs, devil like figure and face of an angel. Her eyes can melt any men who look right into her eyes. once she walked on the street there are 3 sport cars halted in front of her awaiting to pick up her. Although I did not have BBBJ from her, I just can't get enough of her body. She has a natural flowerly fragrance emit from her body, mild but intoxicating. I painted her and her cunt was sweet tasting compared to the rest I had before. lots of honey flowing from her love hole. According to her, it has been a very long time everyone has ever made her cream. So anyone willing to put down a challenge to make her cummed:D. The only downside is that she charges $100 per session, cos she could easily have customers paying her more than 200, cos of her beauty. She opens some fashion shop back in her hometown. Few bros who were with me had looked at the beauty, I brought with amazement:D

Chen Chen
Looks: 9/10(head turner with actress looks and elegance)
Boobs 36C (defy gravity even W/O bra)
figure 36 24 34 (fantastic figure)
painting yes
fingering no
freching yes
damage $100
RTF 2 times already (just can't get enuff of her)

nicholas.2429
01-01-2008, 10:00 PM
sounds very delicious...
bro you describe her like an angel...

can share the contact? would like to try...

assrammer
01-01-2008, 10:15 PM
hey bro lightning, long time no see, always got good find man, how do you do it?

lightning
01-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Sorry guys this gorgeous babe only serve young guys espcieally handsome ones. She rejects old men who asked for her contact so far she has given 2 person contacts in coffeshop, me and another late 30s guy

nicholas.2429
01-01-2008, 10:23 PM
i am onli 24...

lightning
01-01-2008, 10:26 PM
hey bro lightning, long time no see, always got good find man, how do you do it?

Me fine thanks bro. its a matter of lady luck:D she is young and beautiful. later PM u her contact;)

silent_hunter
01-01-2008, 11:08 PM
lucky men.

Show Stopper
02-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Sorry guys this gorgeous babe only serve young guys especially handsome ones. She rejects old men who asked for her contact so far she has given 2 person contacts in coffeshop, me and another late 30s guy

Wow...she gt strict requirements leh! But bro...wat if u gave her contact to those who are either too old or not handsome? Coz normally we arrange for a slot..book rm 1st then sms the FL the rm no. ...dun tell me she will reject the guy who does not meet her requirements by walking away immediately after seeing him? :confused: Or...she wants to meet up with her potential customer 1st outside her preferred hotel b4 deciding whether to accept???

gameboy3799
02-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Bro, your PM box full liao, you released 3 good gems on different thread in a day, no wonder your inbox are fulled. Waiting for your release of her contact for this Extraordinaire Fashion Gal. :D

LordHorny
02-01-2008, 03:45 AM
Good FR U lucky man, would love to try her :D

Digistras
02-01-2008, 04:05 AM
Hi Bro lightning, may I have the pleasure to try this great gal? Hope u dun mind my rep points...sorry...promise to post FR once done. Hope to get her contact.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks a lot bro! Appreciate it!

lightning
02-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Wow...she gt strict requirements leh! But bro...wat if u gave her contact to those who are either too old or not handsome? Coz normally we arrange for a slot..book rm 1st then sms the FL the rm no. ...dun tell me she will reject the guy who does not meet her requirements by walking away immediately after seeing him? :confused: Or...she wants to meet up with her potential customer 1st outside her preferred hotel b4 deciding whether to accept???

So if i have post her requirements here, so the rest of bros should be "auto" a bit to know whether to ask her number. sorry to the rest as i merely just state on behalf of her likings only:o

GhostRay
02-01-2008, 09:02 AM
me me me!!!

aman
02-01-2008, 09:17 AM
me me me!!!

this gal you can....me Auto a bit:D

lglg666
02-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Sorry guys this gorgeous babe only serve young guys espcieally handsome ones. She rejects old men who asked for her contact so far she has given 2 person contacts in coffeshop, me and another late 30s guy

Hi bro,

Aiya....I can only drooled and envy you younger bros, becoz me "Ah Pek".

Anyway I am sure when we sit in J25 coffeeshop again, can aim for other

gals. Happy bonking!!!

Lexus118
02-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Hi bro lightning, me into good looking gal, can you pm me Chen Chen contact.. Will post a fr if she didnt reject me, haha...Thanks bro!!

robC
02-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Great FR. I would love get the contact pls. Pls....

repsolman
02-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Bro lightning... Your inbox full liao... Can pm me her contact please? Your FR very very tempting!!! Thanks!!

Kinght
02-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi, Bro.,

I am 30 now, and really interested in this gal, so could you share her contact? My email: [email protected]. I promise that I will write my FR after bonking with her. tkx.

lightning
02-01-2008, 11:44 AM
Sorry guys i have 48 requests to clear:eek: the rest of bros have to queue as for those i have aquiatanced eariler. u guys can have the VIP response 1st;)

scott999
02-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Sorry guys i have 48 requests to clear:eek: the rest of bros have to queue as for those i have aquiatanced eariler. u guys can have the VIP response 1st;)

For those who wants to bonk her,
that means you must pass the FL's QC check first.

$100 to bonk a pretty head turner + to test whether you are a customer a FL like to bonk?
Interesting recommendation, I have given a good rating for this thread :D

dirtyhairy
02-01-2008, 02:11 PM

Wah Seh..Bro Lightning
actress model-type with criteria for bonking
Alto me Laobaby at 60 but looks 30
sum more with abs in body and horny didi
so how wanna share with me
any chance for me to qualify for interview
even in old men like me she says she "no hiew"! :D

lightning
02-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Wah Seh..Bro Lightning
actress model-type with criteria for bonking
Alto me Laobaby at 60 but looks 30
sum more with abs in body and horny didi
so how wanna share with me
any chance for me to qualify for interview
even in old men like me she says she "no hiew"! :D

yes maybe u wanna go throuh the interview 1st?:D

ahpaul25
02-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Bro, PM me...PRC KILLER HERE.....I'm need to QC liao, since u say like a fairy...LOL :D

lightning
02-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Bro, PM me...PRC KILLER HERE.....I'm need to QC liao, since u say like a fairy...LOL :D

Indeed she is... even satyr, denden, lone open their eyes and mouth big big

antlau
02-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Bro Lightning,

Can tell me which coffeeshop along which Lor please?

I go there and sit, and if I see 1 beautiful beautiful gal like what you said, I will go ask whether I handsome or not...:D

If kena rejected, then I know I can start saving money liao....to do some plastic adjustments...hehe...:p

thank you thank you.

lightning
02-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Bro Lightning,

Can tell me which coffeeshop along which Lor please?

I go there and sit, and if I see 1 beautiful beautiful gal like what you said, I will go ask whether I handsome or not...:D

If kena rejected, then I know I can start saving money liao....to do some plastic adjustments...hehe...:p

thank you thank you.

She sedlom goes to coffeshop to sit, maybe once in a bluemoon. BTW to all bros who gotten her contacts, I haved called her and she is damm tired and sleepy. Pls let her rest and maybe called after midnight or tommorrow to try ur luck:o

funfounder
02-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Bro, lightning ! i m 35,is it too old?If not can u share her contacts ? Thanks ! ;)

lightning
02-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Bro, lightning ! i m 35,is it too old?If not can u share her contacts ? Thanks ! ;)

As long as u feel that u feel that u r good looking enuff or at least not-bad looking and nt big in "sideways" should be accecptable to her. U still wants her contact?

ALEXTAY69
02-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Bro,
Any chance for me as i m old in face but young in heart..:D
Please pm me her contact for 1st interview,if pass sure will need to go for medical checkup(check by her la:D) as 2nd interview in hotel room..admin fee will be $100 ex rm and cd...:D

ahpaul25
03-01-2008, 02:24 AM
Any FR, up to now.....:D Wish to hear any FR, before I make my move....

GhostRay
03-01-2008, 08:41 AM
this gal you can....me Auto a bit:DErhhh..... this gal I can????? you auto???? Kekekekeke me blur. :D Hahahahaha....

lightning
03-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Erhhh..... this gal I can????? you auto???? Kekekekeke me blur. :D Hahahahaha....

yo yesterday sent u out the number alreadi:D

chiongbro33
03-01-2008, 09:46 AM
hi bro,sent u a pm 2days back
still waiting for ur reply leh:o

GhostRay
03-01-2008, 10:04 AM
yo yesterday sent u out the number alreadi:Dyes my bro. Will try her out soon.

ahpaul25
03-01-2008, 05:21 PM
yes my bro. Will try her out soon.

Post FR fast.....hehehe:D

sianren
03-01-2008, 05:28 PM
No FR, let Mr Cactus be the first to let you guys drowl on your PC/Laptop..

Got contact from TS yesterday and already thinking of her last nit, so this morning pm her , was surprise that she reply me immd, after exchange afew more text confirm time and place to pick her..

While waiting for her, I was like thinking will she reject my 'interview'...after awhile she came down with tight low shoulder black top and demin jean look very chio ( 8.5/10) just like what TS mention that she in fashion business...

She sit down beside me and ask me if I'm hungry (so sweet 1), we decided to check into hotel first...Along the way, she said she find me very handsome (so sweet 2)...and was holding on with my hand while I was driving, went to the outskirt of GL, and check into H81..Once inside the lift she already hugging and kissing me (so sweet 30. Inside the room we tease each other with petting and kissing follow by deep throat frenching that last for 5 mins..can't tahan I oso use my hand to fondle her nipple and flip her top up to reveal her solid C boobs, soft with big aerola..:p

After all the kissing, we strip and went in to shower, saw 3 tattoo...1 on the right boobs( let you guys see for yourself) 1 on the tummy( interesting pattern) 1 on the leg. Inside shower she wash with tender and care, then I went to the bed and wake for her...She wrap in towel, cause she is cold...so we french again. This time we are like using our tongue to tease each other see who can resist to kiss first(so sweet 4)

Then she started with cathbath from my chest to my balls, (so sweet 5) after 10 mins she start to engulf my manhood into her mouth and started blowing and using her tongue twirl around. I oso use both my hand, 1 playing with her boobs, another to finger your clit..in no time, she already very wet and high.

She enter from the top and she can ready rock in the bed, can see she is enjoy having sex with me, change to missionary without taking my harden dick out from pussy and cont to trusting in...her moaning is now getting louding. We change to doggie and cont from where we pause...shoik

I just do not want to finish this bonk so soon, as she is enjoying every trust I push in, soon, I was already exhausted and sweating like hell, she offer we shower again to cool off..WOW super sweet with GFE feeling 6.after that my dick oso cool off, she cont another round of Catbath, what follow next was a real surprise...She give me another BBBJ-so sweet 7...for the next 10 mins I just enjoy her BBBJ and busying play with her boobs..not long I cummed after that (BBBJ)

Went to shower again and we just lay on the bed for the next 15 mins or so...we change and sent her back to her place, on the way 1 bro call her she mention that he around the area, so no lunch for me, but she promise next time no sex just lunch oso can,,,(so sweet 8)

Name: Chen Chen
Height: approx 1.658m
Weight: small built
Stat: beautiful C boobs
Complexion: abit tan
Look: 8.5/10 Nice looking girl, with nice eyes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 can be better
FJ: 8.5/10
Service: 9.5/10
Kissing: Yes
Frenching :Yeah
Fingering: outside her clit
CMI : 4 U to find out
GFE : 10/10 very soild feeling
Damage: $100 + hotel
Rtf: 110% sure

Sorry if FR is too long...Call TS soon, if not I sure to RTF

Mr Cactus

funfounder
03-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Yes Bro,i still love to recieved her contacts.Pls..............Ty! :p

aczeta76
03-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Sianren strikes again..

Think I die die also need to go cheong interview liao... IF fail, maybe ask for remedial and try again..

hahaha

jason28
03-01-2008, 05:44 PM
No FR, let Mr Cactus be the first to let you guys drowl on your PC/Laptop..

Got contact from TS yesterday and already thinking of her last nit, so this morning pm her , was surprise that she reply me immd, after exchange afew more text confirm time and place to pick her..

While waiting for her, I was like thinking will she reject my 'interview'...after awhile she came down with tight low shoulder black top and demin jean look very chio ( 8.5/10) just like what TS mention that she in fashion business...

She sit down beside me and ask me if I'm hungry (so sweet 1), we decided to check into hotel first...Along the way, she said she find me very handsome (so sweet 2)...and was holding on with my hand while I was driving, went to the outskirt of GL, and check into H81..Once inside the lift she already hugging and kissing me (so sweet 30. Inside the room we tease each other with petting and kissing follow by deep throat frenching that last for 5 mins..can't tahan I oso use my hand to fondle her nipple and flip her top up to reveal her solid C boobs, soft with big aerola..:p

After all the kissing, we strip and went in to shower, saw 3 tattoo...1 on the right boobs( let you guys see for yourself) 1 on the tummy( interesting pattern) 1 on the leg. Inside shower she wash with tender and care, then I went to the bed and wake for her...She wrap in towel, cause she is cold...so we french again. This time we are like using our tongue to tease each other see who can resist to kiss first(so sweet 4)

Then she started with cathbath from my chest to my balls, (so sweet 5) after 10 mins she start to engulf my manhood into her mouth and started blowing and using her tongue twirl around. I oso use both my hand, 1 playing with her boobs, another to finger your clit..in no time, she already very wet and high.

She enter from the top and she can ready rock in the bed, can see she is enjoy having sex with me, change to missionary without taking my harden dick out from pussy and cont to trusting in...her moaning is now getting louding. We change to doggie and cont from where we pause...shoik

I just do not want to finish this bonk so soon, as she is enjoying every trust I push in, soon, I was already exhausted and sweating like hell, she offer we shower again to cool off..WOW super sweet with GFE feeling 6.after that my dick oso cool off, she cont another round of Catbath, what follow next was a real surprise...She give me another BBBJ-so sweet 7...for the next 10 mins I just enjoy her BBBJ and busying play with her boobs..not long I cummed after that (BBBJ)

Went to shower again and we just lay on the bed for the next 15 mins or so...we change and sent her back to her place, on the way 1 bro call her she mention that he around the area, so no lunch for me, but she promise next time no sex just lunch oso can,,,(so sweet 8)

Height: approx 1.658m
Weight: small built
Stat: beautiful C boobs
Complexion: abit tan
Look: 8.5/10 Nice looking girl, with nice eyes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 can be better
Service: 9.5/10
Kissing: Yes
Frenching :Yeah
Fingering: outside her clit
CMI : 4 U to find out
Damage: $100 + hotel
Rtf: 110% sure

Sorry if FR is too long...Call TS soon, if not I sure to RTF

Mr Cactus

yo bro sainren ,

wow ! you really have a good bonk ..
waitting for my turn ..
hee

hope the ts will pm me soon ..
:D

sianren
03-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Sianren strikes again..

Think I die die also need to go cheong interview liao... IF fail, maybe ask for remedial and try again..

hahaha

Yeah you sure can pass interview

Mr Cactus

lightning
03-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Yeah you sure can pass interview

Mr Cactus

Hahaha glad u enjoy wat i find :D
plus thanks for ur good FR

jason28
03-01-2008, 06:28 PM

thanks bro lighting for your contracts .
wait for my FR '
hee
:p

sianren
03-01-2008, 06:34 PM
plus thanks for ur good FR

No problem, I oso brought her some fruits on our way back, will call either Guo Jing or Chen Chen again next week...heheh

Mr Cactus

gameboy3799
03-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Fast hand fast leg, no one here beats Sianren, must give you an award.

Sorry Bro, I was the one after you, she didn't mention to me that someone was with her before, pai seh to spoil your lunch dating.

Well, since her FR by is out, so I can cut short a bit here and there.
Met her at her place, she has pretty eye, nice eyebrow, nice lips, nice teeth with a megawatt smile. She said she's a bit hungry, so we went to eat Tow Huey and fried carrot pancake nearby. Over the table, she mentioned that her Red Flag just over yesterday, she was worried that might have some left over, asked me if I mind and if so can call her tomorrow. So nice thinking of her, but how to reject her, see her pretty face must bonk already, some more her 2 headlamp seems to be on high beam, where got time to wait till tomorrow, what if I die tonight, must be crazy, right. After eating, we proceed outside GL area to other H81.

Inside the room, she said she not the type that come in the room, do the job and F off. She prefer to have some communication, by the way, she work in KTV also. She sat on my lap, her face close to mine, and the frenching war begins. She can't stop frenching and I just loved the way she attacked you. To be honest, first time my lips got numb. Since she had her bath from home and I had mine too, saved the water, don't waste time liao, strip off everything and start our world war 3. Actually I was a little down when I saw her tattoo, but her girl friend feeling erased off my negative thought towards her.

On the bed, we french again and she catbath me down to the south. She lick my balls and shallow my little harden rod. Honestly I can't hold well in BBBJ especially doing by such a beautiful angel, immediately stop her. Capped on and I hit her lovely hole. When game over, she asked to leave my bro inside to cool off. Asked her is it truth that most women seems to be very horny after their Red Flag and she returned with her shy smile.

She then said since there is still time for the room, she wants to have a nap.
In my heart, why not baby, sleep as long as you want to. Woke up about 30 mins before check out, all the while we hugged tightly with my hand on her headlamp. She then surprised me with a question, do I have another cap, I was like stunned and 'huh', this angel wants some more. Same thing, how to reject right, capped the second one and pumped her to the moon to meet Armstrong.

After cleaning, checked out and sent her back by cab. Can see the Taxi driver kept bioing her thru the reverse mirror. hahahaha....... end of FR

Look: 8.5/10
Height: Not sure
Weight: Light weight
Boob: Beautiful C and handful. (As big as boxing glove)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (For me, yes, others, pls try your luck)
Frenching :Yes (Make sure you have no bad breath)
Service: 9/10
Rtf: 120% sure (Beat Sianren)

spidey9699
03-01-2008, 06:52 PM

She then said since there is still time for the room, she wants to have a nap.
In my heart, why not baby, sleep as long as you want to. Woke up about 30 mins before check out, all the while we hugged tightly with my hand on her headlamp. She then surprised me with a question, do I have another cap, I was like stunned and 'huh', this angel wants some more. Same thing, how to reject right, capped the second one and pumped her to the moon to meet Armstrong.

After cleaning, checked out and sent her back by cab. Can see the Taxi driver kept bioing her thru the reverse mirror. hahahaha....... end of FR

Look: 8.5/10
Height: Not sure
Weight: Light weight
Boob: Beautiful C and handful. (As big as boxing glove)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (For me, yes, others, pls try your luck)
Frenching :Yes (Make sure you have no bad breath)
Service: 9/10

Bro, good FR... makes me very "gian". What's the damage for double shot??

Bro Lighting, you got PM.

dirtyhairy
03-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Sianren, ..
Sorry Bro, I was the one after you, she didn't mention to me that someone was with her before, ...
Since she had her bath from home and I had mine too, saved the water, don't waste time liao, strip off everything and start our world war 3.
On the bed, we french again and she catbath me down to the south. She lick my balls and shallow my little harden rod. Honestly I can't hold well in BBBJ especially doing by such a beautiful angel, immediately stop her. Capped on and I hit her lovely hole. When game over, she asked to leave my bro inside to cool off.

Wow Bro, thanks for the FR to keep us horny
But you rock steady
no wash but straight charge into pussy
hmmm wonder wat's the taste left by Sianren's didi:D
Will try to go for my interview with her this weekend
to see if me DirtyHairy Laobaby she will qualify as "can";)

lightning
03-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Looks like my pm box is going to kanna flooded again:o:p:eek:

sianren
03-01-2008, 07:34 PM

You must be the one in blue or dark colour top...heheh

Mr cactus

gameboy3799
03-01-2008, 07:46 PM
You must be the one in blue or dark colour top...heheh

Mr cactus

Yes, me wearing Black Polo, btw, waiting for your FR on Guo Jing.......:)

lightning
03-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Not fair u 2 get BBBJ for the 1st rd. Me get it only after 2nd bonk:(
haiz... But she promised to heeheehee... make up.... :D
Muahahahaha :D

gameboy3799
03-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Not fair u 2 get BBBJ for the 1st rd. Me get it only after 2nd bonk:(
haiz... But she promised to heeheehee... make up.... :D

Bro, actually on your very first thread, you didn't mention about bbbj, so I was caught in surprise also, anyway, thanks for sharing her contact. :D

Nesta
03-01-2008, 08:50 PM
hi lightning bro, just pm-ed u :p

Mr IDB
03-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Wow... also sent a PM. Crossing fingers for a reply :D

dens
03-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Looks like my pm box is going to kanna flooded again:o:p:eek:

Hi bro lighting.. care to share chen chen num to me.. will surely post an fr after trying de.. pls pls pls...

ahpaul25
03-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Wah liao, sianren and gameboy3799 also mention 8.5/10, I think I have to take a look liao....is she always hanging around lor 20+ or 10+??? Do update me as I will try to find more abt her background liao. :D

aczeta76
03-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Wah liao, sianren and gameboy3799 also mention 8.5/10, I think I have to take a look liao....is she always hanging around lor 20+ or 10+??? Do update me as I will try to find more abt her background liao. :D

Hmm got hint in FR liao.. Tow huey...

Too bad I need to wait till next week to find time

ok69
04-01-2008, 02:34 AM
TS, your PM full ..

do pm me her contact
tks

gancheongspider
04-01-2008, 03:04 AM
Wow... Bro Lightning always have such gd lobangs... Can share with me this newbie? I'm 25 this year by the way:D Thanks in advance!

JustNormal
04-01-2008, 03:42 AM
Yo Bro Lightning,

I think I really need your help.
After reading your FR few days back, I am so impress by you description.
Without second thoughts, I PMed you. 2 days later, i drop by the forum again and read your FR once again. Guess what, that was a mistake.

From that day onwards, I can’t work well, can’t sleep well, can’t eat well.
Fantasying every word that you wrote actually happen to me. I keep asking my mind to stop, yet my heart tell my otherwise. I start to check my inbox more often, from once a day to twice, 4 times to 10 times. It affects my work, my life and my health. I am in depression now. How???

But wait, you can be my saviour, my god, my everything. All you need to do is just PM her contact to me. And I will be fine.

Remember, you are saving my life!!!!

PS: I think should be touching enough?

gameboy3799
04-01-2008, 06:56 AM

Alamak ........... You mean what kind of Background.......... Family Background is it ? :D What else more you need to find out about her ...........? Already endorsed by Sianren & me liao .............. still got doubt meh .......?

aman
04-01-2008, 07:52 AM
Alamak ........... You mean what kind of Background.......... Family Background is it ? :D What else more you need to find out about her ...........? Already endorsed by Sianren & me liao .............. still got doubt meh .......?

Good FR both of you...don't i to old for her:confused:

repsolman
04-01-2008, 08:06 AM
thanks bro lightning for chen chen's contact. Bro sianren's fr is almost identical to what i got except no bath for me as she was tired after her ktv work. But to add on, chen gives 110pct gfe, with lots of kissing tongue fu and words of love. She's a confident girl and tends to lead the action. Doesn't like to be fingered inside but enjoys being painted and having her breasts fondled. In trying to get me hard, she did an erotic gyrating dance while lying down with her legs spread wide open in front of me. Pays lots of compliments to her partner and reminded me so much of this girl i used to date... Wanted to take care of me forever etc ha ha. I like her size a lot and she has smooth skin too and nice bum. Breasts may be enhanced but i'm no expert. Felt quite natural in filling my hands. Certainly a turn on. Love her tatoos, which gives her a bad girl feeling. Looks wise, tends to grow on you but i feel cannot describe as syt but more a mature beauty. She has a beautiful mane which she bundles up. She's s steal at her price so i tipped her as well, thinking of the lousy service at some health centres. And did i forget to mention? Her kissing alone makes up for any shortcomings. Just can't get over stroking caressing kneading squeezing her all over from top to toe. Enjoy bros! Sorry for rambling.

itchytesti
04-01-2008, 09:08 AM
can pm me her number bro,thanks alot:)

aczeta76
04-01-2008, 09:09 AM
chen gives 110pct gfe, with lots of kissing tongue fu and words of love. .

Wahh... buay tahan liao. Need to find her next week.. did die muz think of excuse to go and meet her

Blue_Black
04-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Dear T.S (Lightning)

Im 30yrs old, and hope to get her contact thru you to try her, however ur mailbox is full.....well hoping u can pm me back...

I had syt judy(prce)twice in a month in one of the threads for
she does it in her office attire and high heels, got a fetish for it..and would like a different gal

Hope that u can pm me her no....

barlim21
04-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Tried to PM, but your mail box already bursting.

I think I would meet her requirements. :)
Can pm me her contact?

gameboy3799
04-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Wahh... buay tahan liao. Need to find her next week.. did die muz think of excuse to go and meet her

Don't forget to buy her favorite Tow Huey, her skin as smooth as the Tow Huey.................:D

Stalker
04-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Can I have her contacts pls?

Megatronzombie
04-01-2008, 12:17 PM
holy shit... I also cannot stand liao, thot i bonked too much already this month need to recuperate vit c but looking at these frs I can't help it. Bro Lightning can i have her contact too??? :D

FYI, I am 30 yrs old, avg built, not ugly! hehe..

sianren
04-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Don't forget to buy her favorite Tow Huey, her skin as smooth as the Tow Huey.................:D

Haha...actually she like durian more...but I brought her 2 Aust mango which look like her to big boobs...

Mr cactus

lightning
04-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Haha...actually she like durian more...but I brought her 2 Aust mango which look like her to big boobs...

Mr cactus

Wa wa wa:eek: now she got so much admirer... so short a time got ppl buy things for this sweet thing:D
holy shit... I also cannot stand liao, thot i bonked too much already this month need to recuperate vit c but looking at these frs I can't help it. Bro Lightning can i have her contact too??? :D

FYI, I am 30 yrs old, avg built, not ugly! hehe..
dun worry will put u in my list this is the 3rd day ppl flooded my mailbox alreadi

sibaysong4u
04-01-2008, 02:42 PM
I not beri old and I Shoot beri fast:D Do I pass the test???
Please PM me her contact cos yr mailbox flooded again.
10Q

qi_ko_pei
04-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Bro Lightning, hope u can share the contacts w me too.. I'll treat her like my gf if u decide to share her contacts w me:D Anw, I m 24, not ugly:D

qqboy1977
04-01-2008, 02:49 PM
I like fashion gal,can i have the contact too?Thanks

Dinosoar88
04-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi, Bro,
Can pm me the contact.
Thanks
Dino

lightning
04-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Sorry for those bros with 10 pts only who have pmed me i have to delete. Unless u have posted FR in my previous post (pls state in ur pm that u have posted FR before) then u stand a chance to get my pms. It is only 3 days my pm knanna flooded:eek: everyday i logged in.:p

gameboy3799
04-01-2008, 06:08 PM
It is only 3 days my pm knanna flooded:eek: everyday i logged in.:p

Bro, now not only your PM Box is flooded, think Chen Chen sms also will be flooded..................:D

AH_DU
04-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Hey Bro,

have not tried a 9/10 before. Like to fell in love all over again. Do share her contacts. Thanks bro

denden7070
05-01-2008, 06:09 AM
haiz........dont know should thanks or ban TS for recommending chen chen to me:Djust had a session with her,luckily me still qualify to bonk

bring her to new frangrance(recommended by bro lglglg666),while driving to the hotel she keep kissing n french me then bo pian drive faster n she was scared n stop it(knn %^&%$^&,shouldn't drive so fast)then we are machiam long time lover hugging walking to the hotel n check in.in the lift,she start her french on me again n i know this time siow liao lah she is the type you really really cant resist n want to be with her forever(provided her look is the same):D hug n french all the way to the room.

once reach the room,i feel like 不管三七二十一 n rape her liao but she stop all my action n ask for shower(ok lor)she bath me cleanly n french my little brother n give him a deepthroat n OMG damn shiok.after shower proceed to the bed,she lie on the bed covering with the blanket(she afraid of cold) then me lying beside her n she start frenching me then she hit to my south n swallow my dick n keep blowing.

after she finish with her blow i turn her lying on the bed n start licking her breast(on right boobs with tato) then slowly hit down to her tigh n then paint her til she moan out 你这个坏人。。。。我受不了。。我们来巴(she taking the cd)i still carry on painting her n wanted to finger her but she stop me.after a moment she beg me to bonk her n i ask her to blow my dick then i will give it to her....kekeke.she give me bbbi for a moment then quickly took the cd n capped it n cow girl me.during cowgirl me she let down her hair n keep moaning there.then turn to missionary n bonk her like no tommorow(cant catch my breadth maybe be cos old liao) n change to doggie then back to missionary n at last i cummed in her

after bonking,we chatted for a while n times up for 2hrs,knn dont know the hotel got eat my time or not.while wearing our clothing,saw some wet patch on the bed(dont know its her juice or my sweat:D)then send her back,in the car hold my hand machiam lover n french me when reaching her place for a while.omg she make me feel fall in love again

hope my FR dont bore anyone n also for my poor english,below are her state

name;chenchen
age;for you to find out
look;8.75
boobs;C+
body:8.5
bbbj;7
fj;8
gfe;9.5
attitude;9
overall;8.99
RTF:101%

TS,pls pls dont keep getting such gem so often or else i have to ban you:D

ahpaul25
05-01-2008, 06:29 AM
Wah...denden7070 bro, u just bonk her just now huh, yr FR is early morning man....:D

moonblood
05-01-2008, 09:37 AM
bro lightning, pls PM me her contact

sianren
05-01-2008, 10:51 AM
RTF:101%

TS,pls pls dont keep getting such gem so often or else i have to ban you

Haha Bro denden, look like both of us hot new RTF babe liao

Did I mention that she give me an extra service not mention in any FR...:p:p

Mr cactus

gameboy3799
05-01-2008, 11:25 AM

Mr cactus

Hello, what's that ? :confused: Share share leh ? If not so nice to mention here, can PM also :D

sianren
05-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Hello, what's that ? :confused: Share share leh ? If not so nice to mention here, can PM also :D

Don't want to spoil the market of the demand, but I guess if she comfortable enough she will do it with most of the bros, just that you must know how to read your body language...:p

Anyway we still have time to explore her expertise in her GFE feeling...:)

Mr Cactus

aman
05-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Did I mention that she give me an extra service not mention in any FR...

Mr cactus

Yo bro, just keep for youself or later you can't RTF her liao....:D:D

denden7070
05-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Wah...denden7070 bro, u just bonk her just now huh, yr FR is early morning man....:D

bo pian,just after we parted still thinking abt her.she is the kind with charm,elegant 女人味

Did I mention that she give me an extra service not mention in any FR.

Mr cactus

as you know i'm a budget man,last night was having kopi with TS n knn he ask CC to sit between he n i,the more i see her the more my little brother buay tahan n yes you did mention,i will tell you mine when we meet or chat:D

dragon8
05-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Don't want to spoil the market of the demand, but I guess if she comfortable enough she will do it with most of the bros, just that you must know how to read your body language...:p

Anyway we still have time to explore her expertise in her GFE feeling...:)

Mr Cactus

Pls let us know how you read her body langauge. Would like to see all the detail, the turn, the twist, the slow motion, the anticipation...I ma sure there were sounds....Oh I can't wait....

Jaycu69
05-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi Bro ... mind to share this gem of yours ? ..... thx

Chen Chen
painting yes
fingering no
freching yes
damage $100

Kenceng
05-01-2008, 03:48 PM
hope my FR dont bore anyone n also for my poor english,below are her state

Aiyah, you and your boring FR again.

................,last night was having kopi with TS n knn he ask CC to sit between he n i,the more i see her the more my little brother buay tahan .........................
how come got kopi one? the secretary told me that it was cancelled?
must deduct his 'pay' this month liao. :(

ahpaul25
05-01-2008, 05:18 PM
bo pian,just after we parted still thinking abt her.she is the kind with charm,elegant 女人味

Wa.....siao liao....think u will RTF soon....LOL :D

repsolman
05-01-2008, 05:18 PM

Mr cactus

Bro... Wonder if your secret is the same as my secret also.... Muahahaha....!!!

Boost
05-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Wow, been sortof retired due oc around these past month... getting itchy liao...

This is the kinda meat to kick start a brand new year!

You have PM bro!

garung
05-01-2008, 06:41 PM
wow can share or not

garung
05-01-2008, 09:09 PM
can share or not

lightning
05-01-2008, 10:32 PM
As usual my pm box is always flooded.

toady have just went to look for Chen Chen and have my sexxion. She mentioned that if anyone who got her number pls sms ur name or nickname and when u guys are going to look for her and once she finish her errands she will reply ur requests. Not bad i felt thst she is a woman with air of confidence and intelligence. Not a bimbo at all, but a woman who is armed with both intelligence and beauty...interesting....
once there is someone who made reservations with her and she has made preparations to reject other appointments for this guy and in the end this bro never turn up and reject her call without any reasonable explanations. Pls kindly be more considerate

shanghaifun
05-01-2008, 10:38 PM
As usual my pm box is always flooded.

toady have just went to look for Chen Chen and have my sexxion. She mentioned that if anyone who got her number pls sms ur name or nickname and when u guys are going to look for her and once she finish her errands she will reply ur requests. Not bad i felt thst she is a woman with air of confidence and intelligence. Not a bimbo at all, but a woman who is armed with both intelligence and beauty...interesting....
once there is someone who made reservations with her and she has made preparations to reject other appointments for this guy and in the end this bro never turn up and reject her call without any reasonable explanations. Pls kindly be more considerate

yo bro...sound hummy...too bad me in overseas now...damn..miss this boat..any idea when she going back ?:D

Robinhood688
05-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Bro Lightning,

You have mail! I dun believe in dropping aeroplanes, so no worries... Can't wait to see this ecllispe, moon (beauty) and sun (intelligence) coincide....:p

lightning
05-01-2008, 11:09 PM
yo bro...sound hummy...too bad me in overseas now...damn..miss this boat..any idea when she going back ?:D

She will be still ard till march, if u still can make it:D

shanghaifun
06-01-2008, 01:54 AM
MARCH...that's good...bro..PM me her contacts..i will be back end Jan..hehe..:D good stuff must share share..hehe..

denden7070
06-01-2008, 03:36 AM
Bro... Wonder if your secret is the same as my secret also.... Muahahaha....!!!

bro,we should exchange abt our secret but in sms or chat not in the thread otherwise its not secret anymore:)

Aiyah, you and your boring FR again.

how come got kopi one? the secretary told me that it was cancelled?
must deduct his 'pay' this month liao.

knn,you got problem is it:pso next week when you free for oversea trip,i might be your "ah mud" drive you there lor

Wa.....siao liao....think u will RTF soon....LOL

today wanted to go RTF but TS was with her ley,lan lan lor n get a subsitute lor:D:p

sianren
06-01-2008, 07:01 AM
bro,we should exchange abt our secret but in sms or chat not in the thread otherwise its not secret anymore:)

knn,you got problem is it:pso next week when you free for oversea trip,i might be your "ah mud" drive you there lor

today wanted to go RTF but TS was with her ley,lan lan lor n get a subsitute lor:D:p

Haha,TS oso want a piece of action. CC is like hot cake now, better have it with butter and honey.

spyder575
06-01-2008, 08:05 AM
Paiseh to Bro Cactus for the early sms... must be siao rush brain already...

denden7070
06-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Haha,TS oso want a piece of action. CC is like hot cake now, better have it with butter and honey.

yes,she is a hot cake but due to 100 a bonk cant look for her often.if she lower her price then different story liao:Dyou want my new budget Fl,you wont regret n only at 50:)

shanghaifun
06-01-2008, 03:10 PM

Bet u must have try her oredi bro...:D Damn...m in oversea..if not..i sure try her out..heheh

dragon8
06-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Thx Bro Lightning for introducing another gem.

WHAT A BEAUTY!!

Tried to get hold of her for the whole afternoon yesterday, and finally met her in the early evening.

Booked a room and told her the #, and she arrived shortly.

Body/Look
She is more than pretty, but beautiful. Her hair style, pulling back and tied a knot; and her attire, tight black jeans with a black tube top, made her look even elegant. Those big and sparkling eyes and sweet smile can melt anyone. Her height and build are very well proportioned, with big and firm breasts. Her perky ass looked so inviting in that pair of jeans.

Attitude/Service
With that smile, nothing could go wrong! She came in and apologized for keeping waiting for the whole afternoon. But hey, I am willing to wait again, if this is what it takes! We hugged, and kissed. Quickly headed to the shower she grabbed from behind and gently cleaned me from top to bottom. After she brushed her teeth, (because she just had dinner.) we frenched vigorously.

Action followed after we got onto the bed. She started with a BBBJ. It was slow and sensual. And her skill can even compete with the infamous BBBJ queen BX. However her style is a bit different; she slowly licked up and down, and the just sucked the head. I could felt her tongue was swirling around it. When she was giving me the catbath, I could help occasionally stop her and admiring her beautiful face.

It was my turn to serve. Starting to kiss her big breast, and I slowly moved down. She was moving and twisting her hips. Finally I got to her pussy, and gently licked, with various motions, and used tip of my tongue to stroke her clitoris. Her moan got louder:".....酸.死了!......揉得我酸死了... 你舌頭...... 插得好好深喔..... 你害死我了...... 害得我底下又......濕掉了... " At the same time she grabbed a pillow. After about 5 more minutes, she was really wet. It was time to mount her now. I started with missionary position, and then ask her lie on a pillow, with her perky ass arisen, pumped her away in doggie. She really has a nice butt, perkier than most of PRCs’. Her moan continued and she begged. "啊哦.....啊.....塞滿我嘛......你的大.....雞巴.....幹得舒服....呀... .插.....呀....漲.....呀....插...." Finally I unloaded. But we kept in the doggie position for the next 5 mintues,as she asked not to take it out! We then rolled over, and hugged each other, and lying there for awhile. She asked me how long the room was for. When I told her it was for 2 hours, she snuggled back to me again. It was really like with girl friend.

She is one of most beautiful girls I have ever seen. And she still provides such great service and GFE.

That’s why I was still so horny after the bonk

ahlang69
06-01-2008, 04:24 PM
m i too old :) i in my late 30

cheer

virginlovers
06-01-2008, 04:36 PM
bro TS cold i have her contact? I am only in my early 20s. not too ugly either.:S

spidey9699
06-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Thx Bro Lightning for introducing another gem.

It was my turn to serve. Starting to kiss her big breast, and I slowly moved down. She was moving and twisting her hips. Finally I got to her pussy, and gently licked, with various motions, and used tip of my tongue to stroke her clitoris. Her moan got louder:".....酸.死了!......揉得我酸死了... 你舌頭...... 插得好好深喔..... 你害死我了...... 害得我底下又......濕掉了... " At the same time she grabbed a pillow. After about 5 more minutes, she was really wet. It was time to mount her now. I started with missionary position, and then ask her lie on a pillow, with her perky ass arisen, pumped her away in doggie. She really has a nice butt, perkier than most of PRCs’. Her moan continued and she begged. "啊哦.....啊.....塞滿我嘛......你的大.....雞巴.....幹得舒服....呀... .插.....呀....漲.....呀....插...." Finally I unloaded. But we kept in the doggie position for the next 5 mintues,as she asked not to take it out! We then rolled over, and hugged each other, and lying there for awhile. She asked me how long the room was for. When I told her it was for 2 hours, she snuggled back to me again. It was really like with girl friend.

She is one of most beautiful girls I have ever seen. And she still provides such great service and GFE.

That’s why I was still so horny after the bonk

Bro, I like your FR!! Read already Beh TaHan !!

Bro Lightning, please oh please.... share the contact with me. Will check again by tomorrow, and Call her immediately!! I guarantee sure to meet her criterias one!!

veronicavic07
06-01-2008, 05:31 PM

bro, can I have chen chen's contact? hopefully I passed the interview :P Thanks!

HairyBottom
06-01-2008, 06:09 PM
i am early 30s this year, can pass me chen chen's contact number bro lightning? thanks in advance!

rolly
06-01-2008, 07:48 PM
your PM is full

makop
06-01-2008, 09:53 PM
haha also trying to reach TS pm but always jammed......

Boost
07-01-2008, 07:30 AM
Thanks bro! Made appt with her already! :)

lightning
07-01-2008, 08:20 AM
Hi all if u cannot reach me in pm just post ur request here, see if i can help:D

blackmagic
07-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Hi, bro lightning.

Should called you lightning in chinese right!

U really can, must pray u liaow. Btw,, have been keep PM u these few days but alway full in your mailbox. After typing, click send message but cannot goes through.

Anyway, hopes u can share your gems with me. Thks..............

Regards,

F1Racing
07-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Hi Bro Lightning,

PM u but still no news. Understand your stance on newbie, but we also need chance, hope u can be charitable and let us have Chen Chen contact. I do post FR but only when the FL is a gem. So will definitely post FR if given the opportunity to have a session with her.

I have PM u my contact and will do so again later.

Hope to hear good news from ya.

Cheers, :D

Nayate
07-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Asked if I could meet her in town, she said she would contact me again when she's available and it's been days....

Guess I have to wait if I want to choose the location. Just afraid she would forget about me.... :o

lightning
07-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Asked if I could meet her in town, she said she would contact me again when she's available and it's been days....

Guess I have to wait if I want to choose the location. Just afraid she would forget about me.... :o

sms her who u r and when u expected to meet her. if not call her to confirm as ur last resort:D

F1Racing
07-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi Bro Lighting,

Tried PM u but as we know your PM is full. Hope you can be charitable to newbie like myself who are very "turn on" by your post and all the wonderful FR about Chen Chen.

Hope to receive contact from you and will post FR if given a chance... oh, I definely qualify for her service.

Thanks in advance.

Nayate
07-01-2008, 11:28 AM
sms her who u r and when u expected to meet her. if not call her to confirm as ur last resort:D

Yeah, I just did that before I posted the message and just got a reply from her a min ago. hehe

Arranged for afternoon slot already :)

Thanks thanks

virginlovers
07-01-2008, 11:36 AM
bro lightning...could i have her number?
thanks....

GhostRay
07-01-2008, 11:37 AM
yes,she is a hot cake but due to 100 a bonk cant look for her often.if she lower her price then different story liao:Dyou want my new budget Fl,you wont regret n only at 50:)Agree with you bro. Cannot up her often. For me, try can liao.

denden7070
07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Agree with you bro. Cannot up her often. For me, try can liao.

also got to give other bro a chance mah,anyway long time no see ley:)

rolly
07-01-2008, 01:30 PM
yur PM is full bro lightning u may PM me

Boost
07-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Bro Lightning...

Jialat la.... I dont want to write this FR one............

Cos she is quite simply one of the best deals so far!

Sure 100 is a little steep.. but seriously... for her level of service its worth it.

Sure hard to book her now... planning rtf liao... dunno who the bro ask her out for lunch?! :p

qqboy1977
07-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Thanks bro lightning for the contact :)
She do CIM :D

Face: 8.5/10 My kind of girl,look sweet and cute like girl next door
Body: 7/10 Nice body with hour glass
Boobs: should be C,nice papaya
BBBJ: 6/10 Not that good,can be improve
Service: 8/10 Very friendly and easy going
Kissing and fingering: Yes
Damage: $100 Abit steep but worth try once :)
Rtf: Will be back after my time allowed

07-01-2008, 02:12 PM
bro lightning,ur inbox is full
mind to share chen chen contact?thx

netuserlinux
07-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi all if u cannot reach me in pm just post ur request here, see if i can help:D

Bro, send you Pm, but haven't got reply leh.. does it mean me not qualified? I promise a FR after bonk her.. :):D

m1969
07-01-2008, 03:01 PM

Bro, your inbox full.... liao...

Can share contact of chen chen, I sure pass all interview... I think I fit the kind of person she would go with....

lawry
07-01-2008, 03:01 PM
:eek: so good.. i also want to try.. lightning.. pm full.. or sianren?? ppm me contact?? kum sia in advance..

dan101
07-01-2008, 03:15 PM
bro lightning, i pmed you too but your mailbox is full. Can pm me her contact too? I'm 25.

scott999
07-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Sorry if FR is too long...

sianren,
Your FR is just nice and a pleasure to read.
Hope u didn't prick her with your cactus! :D

denden7070
07-01-2008, 03:50 PM

as for cim,she only do with someone she is comfort with nia.:)

singst2001
07-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Hi Bro,

After reading all the FRs, I simply had to try your gem. I should be able to meet her criterias, and hopefully you can pass me her contact. Thank you in advance!!!

scott999
07-01-2008, 04:03 PM
She then surprised me with a question, do I have another cap, I was like stunned and 'huh', this angel wants some more. Same thing, how to reject right...

You are one lucky samster!
She must be very 'hungry' or you sure know how to 'feed' her well!:D

F1Racing
07-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Bro lightning, i pmed you more than once but your mailbox is full. Can pm me her contact too? I do qualify.

My philosophy, if I bonk, I will post FR.

Thanks in advance.

Advancivic5050
07-01-2008, 04:45 PM
:DWow...!! Bro lightning,Your Mail Box Is Full all the time......!!!!
:eek:
Will like to meet up with her leh.....

Elements
07-01-2008, 04:45 PM
hi bro, may i have her contact pls? im sure i match her criteria.

thanks

timidboy06
07-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Hi Bro Lightning

I'm not able to PM u. Hope that you consider to share with me her contact. Thanks.

lightning
07-01-2008, 04:53 PM

Thks 4 ur FR anyway u with some of the guys are lucky as she provides CIM selectively. She is not next door gal look as she looks very elegant and high class and her boobs are not those drooping papaya but ripe mangoes.:D I also consider quite long before i decided to try her at first.

sianren
07-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Thks 4 ur FR anyway u with some of the guys are lucky as she provides CIM selectively. She is not next door gal look as she looks very elegant and high class and her boobs are not those drooping papaya but ripe mangoes.:D I also consider quite long before i decided to try her at first.

Haha,, now finally my secret is out, My first bonk with her after FJ, she give me another round of CIM after we rested on the bed and cont 2nd round...heheh

Anyway just have lunch with her earlier and later we went to City Plaza to help her alter her pants...Since we need to wait for an hour, she want to go 'make love' with me, how to resist a beautiful lady..so we went to JC H81 and book a room there.

Not to go into detail again, so to make it short and simple..

We french, hug for 15 mins
We shower and BBBJ inside for 10mins
We French, BBBJ and FJ( missionary, top and doggie for 15mins
We rested and then go for another round, of BBBJ, FJ and BBBJ then finally finish again with CMI

Don't ask me handsome or not, or why she always give me CMI, let make love and go with the follow...:p

Mr Cactus

alucard-leon
07-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Hi Bro Lightning,

Can send me Chen Chen's contact?
Ya PM box is full so had to post here.
Appreciate it if u cld send me her contact.
Await ya reply. Cheers!

wish543
07-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Hi bro lightning, your mailbox is full. Can private msg me her number pls? 22 this yr. Thank you! :)

unclesammi
07-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Have spotted this gal at coffeeshop and wow as i walk with her down the street. All the way there are people keeping their glued to this gorgeous babe and even catwhisered at her. Armed with 36C gravity defying delicious boobs, devil like figure and face of an angel. Her eyes can melt any men who look right into her eyes. once she walked on the street there are 3 sport cars halted in front of her awaiting to pick up her. Although I did not have BBBJ from her, I just can't get enough of her body. She has a natural flowerly fragrance emit from her body, mild but intoxicating. I painted her and her cunt was sweet tasting compared to the rest I had before. lots of honey flowing from her love hole. According to her, it has been a very long time everyone has ever made her cream. So anyone willing to put down a challenge to make her cummed:D. The only downside is that she charges $100 per session, cos she could easily have customers paying her more than 200, cos of her beauty. She opens some fashion shop back in her hometown. Few bros who were with me had looked at the beauty, I brought with amazement.

Chen Chen
painting yes
fingering no
freching yes
damage $100

Bro, got such gem never intro. Looking forward for your PM. :D

hotdick69
07-01-2008, 06:56 PM
bro lightening...... Bro sianren say unitl sooo good this 1 die die must try ah.... please PM me leh.... hope i got chance to try her.... just won some $$$ in soccer hahaha :D

Sometimes
07-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Hi bro lightning,

Nice gem!
Pls share her contacts, thx :D

Cheers!

lightning
07-01-2008, 07:23 PM
have cleared abt 28 space. All can pour in PM request on CC, GJ, AM and DD:D

Nayate
07-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Face: 8.5/10 (The kind of looks that I like)
Body: 9/10 Very nice body, smooth and flawless, save for the tatoos. No fats
BBBJ: 6/10 (too short and felt forced?)
GFE: 10/10 (Very girlfriend-like!)
Frenching: 10/10 (It's like in the battlefield of frenching!)
Damage: $100+tips+room+condoms
Rtf: Think I'll be regular for her until she leaves

Finally got to try Chen Chen this afternoon.

Was suppose to meet her at 3pm today, but she later message to ask if can change to 4pm. Since my office is very near to the hotel, so no issues for that (and + points for taking the trouble to check with me instead of making me wait for 1 hour there).

Upon reaching the hotel and texting her the room number, I received a call from her asking which hotel am I at since there are 4-5 hotels on that stretch of road and me giving her the English name of the hotel earlier.

I was slightly disappointment with her voice when she first called me. It wasn't what you would call sweet voice. My thoughts were running wild as I waited for her to reach the room. Would the looks of hers be exaggerated by bros here and etc, trying to visualise an image of her that would suit the voice. I started to think of reasons to make a quick exit and etc, until she reached the room.

As I went to open the room, bracing myself for the worst. I was both very very surprised and happy to see that the rumors are not fake. She is quite pretty for her age. Not syt but not to the extent of mlif. Her dressing was very nice too, good sense of fashion.

The moment the door was closed, she was surprised to see me as if I suit her taste? She came up to me and give me a long good hug, as if we're a couple meeting up again after months of absence. We spent 2-3 mins in that position while whispering some TCSS to each other. She said it's so comfortable as we hugged to which I teased let's hug for the entire session and forget about the fj. She said it would be tortuous for both of us to my remark.

After looking at each other in the eyess for a few seconds while hugging, the action started with a frenching warfare. From standing, we frenched each other to the bed and took off each other clothes. We were in a sea of lust at that time, almost wanting to go without the bath and raw. It carried on until she asked to bath, saying she can't hold on anymore, she wanted it but first the bath. And so, we went to the bath where we bathed each other.

Upon coming out from the bath, I realised that I had forgotten to buy the condom and she didn't bring any. We were almost bearing to go raw again with all the lust in us. However we overcome our lust and I quickly dresssed up again to buy the condoms, cursing myself for not buying the condoms.

Making back to the room, we started our frenching warfare again, followed by her cathbath and BBBJ. I did a paint job on her which I believe she is very sensitive to it for her response was big when I painted her. She said she couldn't take it anymore and pulled me up for the actual fj.

During the session, I believe she came at least twice for I can feel her entire hole have been flooded. After lots of thrusting passionately, we finally ended the finishing shot. She then remarked that she haven't had such an enjoyable cumming already, which I take it as general KC tactic? Unless bros here can really tell me that she didn't say that to bros who tried her?

After the session, we went to sleep as I held her in a way where I couldn't hold other FLs. It was special in its way. I guess she must be really tired since she didn't even hear her own alarm ringing as she slept through it and I didn't have the heart to wake her up too.

It was only 90 mins later after the session then she woke up, that she have to rush for her KTV job, which I believe so. Despite not enough time, she still let me hold her in bed for a while after she came out from her bath, when I asked her to come to me when she complained about being cold. And asking me if she can see me again before she left.

It was around 15 mins that I saw her again after she left - she had forgotten her handphone. Sending her to the cab this time round, I waved her goodbye as I thought to myself that I must see this girl again.

-The End -

Sorry for the extremely long and boring FR... :o

lightning
07-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Haha,, now finally my secret is out, My first bonk with her after FJ, she give me another round of CIM after we rested on the bed and cont 2nd round...hehehe french, hug for 15 mins
We shower and BBBJ inside for 10mins
We French, BBBJ and FJ( missionary, top and doggie for 15mins
We rested and then go for another round, of BBBJ, FJ and BBBJ then finally finish again with CMI

Don't ask me handsome or not, or why she always give me CMI, let make love and go with the follow...:p

Mr Cactus

Looks like u also bui tahan also can't get enuff of CC also...haha...:D nice to c u enjoy...

allupato1
07-01-2008, 08:39 PM
bro lightning, can pm me CC contacts. thanks very much

Ice2005
08-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Wow, the more I visit this thread, the urge become stronger. Bro Lighting please can I have her contact? Thanks.:D

ahpaul25
08-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Thanks lighting bro, I make my move liao....nothing to comment much, she's a nice gal.....i meeup with her in prc after march. :D

sexy_lion
08-01-2008, 03:20 PM
WOW! Chen Chen seems a great gem... She shall be the next on my hit list...

sianren
08-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Looks like u also bui tahan also can't get enuff of CC also...haha...:D nice to c u enjoy...

Yeah...I think it a value bonk consider that C boobs beauty giving you $100/2/1...anyway she leaving sometime in March , so we still have time to enjoy Butterfly and Flower

So bro Nayate, I actually drove her to bencoolen

Mr Cactus

Nayate
08-01-2008, 05:27 PM
So bro Nayate, I actually drove her to bencoolen

Mr Cactus

Haha, so it's basically because of you that she postponed my timing from 3pm to 4pm? :p

GhostRay
09-01-2008, 09:13 AM
After see so much of her posting here & thanks bro lightning for getting a gem. I think is quite hard to make a appointment with her after reading so much. Anyway I just try my luck lah. Sms her & got a reply. Lucky me. So time up & me FLY to GL. Call her up & she ask me to get a room & sms her the number. 15 min later. Ding Dong. As bro lightning mention, she does have a GREAT sense of dressing. We chit chat for a while & she like a snake coil up on me liao. Wah lau.... she do know how to seduce & warm a person up. Personally LOVE her big sparkling eyes. Can 放电. No wonder can connect with bro lightning. She ask me have I bath, I said no. She said playfully that if I am waiting for her to go bath....hahahaha. She a joker too.

So both strip & proceed to bathroom. Love her 2 tattoos. She gave me a good rub on my back & I did her back. While I did her back, she suddenly lean back & used her back to give me a short body rub. What a wonderful feeling. Wash away all those soap & she gave me a BBBJ in the bath room.

Both dried up & lead me to the bed by my little bro. Proceed by a good BBBJ. I gave her a good painting too. Cannot tahan. Cap up & on with the action. Dunno is stress or tired, cannot cum. Sweating all over. Then I told her nvm, proceed to rest a while. She said cannot. Must cum out. So she HJ & BBBJ my little bro. Finally unload CIM. By then all tired liao. So we both take a short rest & go clean up.

We chit chat for a while then her pone rang as her next appointment keep asking her to press forward. I told her is ok, she can go ahead 1st if she rush for time. She said is ok & ask me to walk with her till the main junction. Then we went seperate way.

Name: Cheng Cheng
Boob: C or D (BIG)
Figure: 9/10 (Slim)
Ht: Around 160
BBBJ: 8/10
French: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (like a rabbit but sometime she too loud)
GF: 9/10 (Very gf feeling.)

Damage: 100+20(hotel)+CD

RTF: yes

Nayate
09-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Damn, I'm starting to miss her. Contacted her two times for rtf and still can't get a slot due to full schedule.

I would continue to strive hard and get a slot again. For Bros who can get her, better arrange a next slot on the day you meet up with her. It's extremely hard to get her when she would be free.

denden7070
09-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Damn, I'm starting to miss her. Contacted her two times for rtf and still can't get a slot due to full schedule.

I would continue to strive hard and get a slot again. For Bros who can get her, better arrange a next slot on the day you meet up with her. It's extremely hard to get her when she would be free.

me same too but think twice her KC trap also damn power too:D

GhostRay
09-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Sorry to bro who pm me. Please get the contact from TS. Is his gem. Sorry again.

lightning
09-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Bros, everytime I log in and so much i have to post out. PM me ur request will try to give out contacts:D

sianren
09-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Haha, so it's basically because of you that she postponed my timing from 3pm to 4pm? :p

Haha..sorry bro, I met her at about 1pm, then went with her to City Plaza because she need to alter her pants, but since we have to wait for awhile, the rest of the story you know liao...

Missing her, call her for RTF soon, I might arrange for another round..heheh

Mr cactus

lightning
09-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Haha..sorry bro, I met her at about 1pm, then went with her to City Plaza because she need to alter her pants, but since we have to wait for awhile, the rest of the story you know liao...

Mr cactus

Wau Lau :eek: Seems like u enjoy too much and never gotten enuff... looks like u r going to be CC's RTF king:D

Nayate
09-01-2008, 08:20 PM
me same too but think twice her KC trap also damn power too:D

Haha, think I've fallen for her KC trap. Just can't help but think about her eyes and her GFE...

Mr cactus

Nevermind, my turn to meet her in the afternoon tomorrow. Quite early afternoon, guess you shouldn't be able to keep her away from me for another hour again, hehe

sianren
09-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Haha, think I've fallen for her KC trap. Just can't help but think about her eyes and her GFE...

Nevermind, my turn to meet her in the afternoon tomorrow. Quite early afternoon, guess you shouldn't be able to keep her away from me for another hour again, hehe

How you know I meeting her 2moro...haha

Just Kidding, just finish bonk with Xiao Yue from bro denden7070,,,nice babe :p

Mr cactus

denden7070
10-01-2008, 03:19 AM
How you know I meeting her 2moro...haha

Just Kidding, just finish bonk with Xiao Yue from bro denden7070,,,nice babe :p

Mr cactus

actually sms her today ard 2 but she can only let me rtf at 4pm so got my tarma today:D

GhostRay
10-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Hai.... all of u cock no need rest ah...... wait burn out then u know. Hahahahaha.

hotdick69
10-01-2008, 02:53 PM
THANKS to Bro Lightening........ She is a Special GEM..... melt my heart liao :D

tried her yesterday...... no words can describe leh..... shiok until lost for words..... when meet her she was frdly.... and polite at first look she has the classy look the type Rich Bosses will want to Bao..... when we procced to the hotel.... she ask me can hold hands or not..... wah so GF feeling leh... hahahaha

when in the lift.... she start to hug me and out of no where french me :p.... then tease me like want to kiss me more but then move away... so playful.... once in the room wah lau kiss like long lost lovers..... till we both fell on the bed... hugging each other.... really like she my GF leh..... reminds me of my younger days.... hahahaha

she didnt rush to strip or shower.... we just lay there hug and steal kisses and tease each other.... she was very fun and chatty..... makes me feel like its not a comercial sex leh.... die liao lah now think of it miss her liao.... fall into KC trao liao.... hahaha

after all the hugging and kissing we start to slowly remove each others clothes.... then tease her by licking her nipples.... wow she like it also and went wild.... hahaha i havnt even started rubbing her pussy....below already wet liao.... hahaha

i cant take it liao guide her to shower..... in the bathroom she also playful like hell.... soap me and then herself.... use her body to run against mine.... super shiok feeling her harden nipples.... by then dick sure hard liao... she use her butt crack to rub dick wah lau nearly die and gone to heaven... then lagi shiok she bend dick down and started to slide between her legs can feel her pussy lips.... nearly cant take it...could have there and then push in ah.... :D

lucky big head still control hahaha.... then she wash off the soap.... by then legs go soft liao.... so turn on by her..... thought should dry off to cool down or not sure shoot very fast.... but she had other ideas.... she BBBJ me there and then..... how to tahan like that..... she was like a wild sex kitten.... her BBBJ was super sensual.... with the CFM look.... nearly shoot liao.... so i had to do something..... tease her back by rubbing her clit..... she was super sensitive there and super wet in no time.... hahaha heng ah she stop saying she cant take it if i rub her like that or not i sure shoot out liao.... hahaha

dont know how i can tahan so long but finally reach the bed...... on bed she started her CFM look wild sex kitten..... started with BBBJ.... shiok shiok ah hahahaha..... cant take it so ask her to 69..... when i paint her.... she super enjoyed it she was moaning then screaming.... hahaha i am very sure next door or a few doors away can hear her..... hahahah keep telling me "hao suang" (very shiok) and she cant take it anymore ask me to F her now

since she so playful i also must return her the favour mah.... now i lay her down and start to slowly and sensual paint her again.... she was moaning and screaming..... made her cum afew times.... hahaha then finally she force her way up.... and with a CFM look tell me she dont care she want it now... hahaha took the cap and put it on me quickly sat on me.... they feeling was heaven.... she was ridding like a wild sex kitten.... SHIOK SHIOK

the war of pleasure started hahaha..... i needed to be in control or not let her ride like that sure game over very fast.... switch to missonary.... place a pillow below her butt then slowly push it in her.... i like to see her experssion when i push it deep in her.... hahaha super shiok.... now i am in control start to pump her deep slow strokes... she was moaning like she was in heaven... in missonary i tease and pump for at least 30 mins.... hahaha she keep telling me i am making her shiok till death..... hahahaha after so long pumping her i didnt want her pussy to feel sore.... so did a super fast and deep pumps and this made her scream even louder... she gave me the CFM look and pulled me down to french me.... whisper to me ears "lao gong wo ai shang le ni" (Hubby i have fall in love with u) hahaha hearing that how not to cum.... pump even faster tell her i feel very good and cumming so.... upon hearing that she french me even more till i cum.... super long never cumm till my whole body shake and quiver.... :D

its been a long time since i had such a good session.... i didnt know i could last so long after her super BBBJ.... she was totally into the whole session not like a WL.... she was really enjoying it as much as i did.... after the whole session both was totally exhausted... we still hug and kissed... never rush to wash up.... stayed in bed hugging for awhile before she asked permission to pick up her phone which was ringing.... so nice of her

we took a very nice and GF feeling shower... touching each other like long lost lover.... really enjoyed it didnt want her to go.... but as all good things must come to an end..... i have to dress up and ready to go.... even after dressing up she was playful and kept frencing me teasing me.

Boob: 34C (abit droopy but super sensitive nipples)
Figure: 9 (slim but with a little meat at the right places)
BBBJ: 8 (nice sensual not for those who let go easily)
French: 9 (its been a long time since i met someone who like to french so much)
FJ: 10 (she was totally into it not like a WL but more of a GF or lover)
GF: 11 (hahaha she is too good to be true... better hold myself back or not sure kena her KC trap)

Thanks to Bro Lightening again.... i will confirm look for her again not once but a few times before she goes back in march..... a GEM not to be missed... please treat her good

Nayate
10-01-2008, 05:59 PM
After trying Chen Chen for the first time on the 7th Jan, I contacted her yesterday for another rtf (despite trying to book before yesterday but failed due to full schedule), teasing her that it's so hard to get her since her schedule is always full.

So after asking if she's available today for lunch yesterday, she agreed. And so we met up in Plaza Singapura for lunch. While at lunch, she asked me if she could do some shopping to which I have no objections. Then she told me that no need to feel pressure when she suggested shopping as she would pay for her own shopping. I just laughed at her remark, for I'm not worried about paying for her. She said she just wanted to put things right first.

Then we went around looking for her stuffs, with her holding my hands throughout the entire shopping trip and with her stealing occasional kisses from me, once even when we were paying for her panties right in front of the counter staffs.

As we walked to the nearby hotel, she said she feel bad about those panties that I bought for her. She wouldn't mind the price if she bought it herself, but making me pay (though it's out of my own will), she dun feel good about it.

Reaching the room, she straightaway rush for me and french me passionately as per previous experience, except this time it was more passionate than before. Instead of taking off our clothes casually like the last time, we were practically raping each other, taking each other clothes off as we french.

After we got into our birthday suit, I started to paint her to which she said she couldn't take it, but whispering to her that I dun want to give it to her, wanting to torture her and continued to paint her while she moan, but practically screaming with pleasure. She pulled me up and in turn gave me a BBBJ. Letting her do her job for a couple of mins, and I pulled her up again and gave her another paint job.

This time she couldn't stand it anymore and begged me to give it to her. And so, I capped my little head as she looked at it as if it was some kind of delicious food in front of her. And so, the action started and ended with her cumming a few times and us in bodies of sweat.

She held me close to her as she whispered to me that she have fallen in love with my little head. Holding her and we drifted to sleep until another Bro text her, saying that he would be reaching in 15 mins to pick her up. As she got up, getting ready and to go down. She looked at me and said "Get another condom?" I looked at her and knew she wanted a second round, and so we broke in a second round of sweat.

Before she went off, I teased her about the full schedule again, saying it's hard to get her to rtf her again. She in turned promised me that she would ask me out the next round. Soon we parted, but not without a few more frenching.

PS: To Bros who are asking me for Chen Chen contacts, please kindly contact TS as it is his contact. All requests for her contact from my side would be ignored.

lightning
10-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Hahahah... Think she is getting too hot to handle alreadi btw thks 4 ur juicy FRs:D See alreadi makes me wants to have a piece of action again

granthill
11-01-2008, 01:35 AM
hahaha
mr lightning :) waiting for ur pm~~::D:D

been 3 days lol~
thanks and see u soon

Digistras
11-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Hi Bro lightning, This babe sounds very tempting...hope to get her number pls...my email address is:

[email protected]

I really hope that you would email me her contact asap cuz this is the 2nd time I have requested for it. Let me know the reason if u r not willing to share with me too...thanks a lot bro!!! Appreciate it!

Ice2005
11-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Finally obtained the contact through the TS. Thanks. Tried my luck to SMS her for an appointment yesterday ( am many bros says it is difficult to get slots and she only had limited slot for a day). Bingo, she is available!

Proceeded to one of 81 chain and booked a room, as usual, sms he the room number and waited for 10mins, than comes a Ding Dong, open the door, it is a small frame pretty lady outside. Asher her in and mind she can break ice, asked me to sit closer and we chat and at times will have some light kiss on the lips, wow very GFE and as what most bros mentioned. We frenched and hugged her tighty and know what, she is without bra:eek: only two sticker and she is shopping with two big melon rocking....

We parted and change to our birthday suit, then into the shower. She is sexy and may good sound effect when touching sensitive parts. We frenched and she BBBJ on me, what a scene.

We dried each other and dive onto the bed.She is sensitive both her nipple and pussy. Enjoy the licking and sucking of her tits and fingering her below. What I could comment is wet,wet, wet. Quickly she begged to start action....

Hehe, I shall not touch too much on the detail or TS will have difficult time to clear his PM. It is very enjoyable and I would term this as a real "Make Love" session can see that she enjoy the whole process and are asking for more.

FR:-
Look : 7.5 (a little dark)
Boobs : C (looks like enhanced)
Body : 8
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 9.5 (very active and want more)
Catbath : 6
Frenching : yes
Fingering : yes
RTF: yes ( make me feel like a man!)

ninja778
11-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Bro, care to pass contact?

To all bro who have tried, ur FRs sounds super hot, real gem this is. Haha. Lucky u.

Cheers

lightning
11-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Finally obtained the contact through the TS. Thanks. Tried my luck to SMS her for an appointment yesterday ( am many bros says it is difficult to get slots and she only had limited slot for a day). Bingo, she is available!...

Hehe, I shall not touch too much on the detail or TS will have difficult time to clear his PM. It is very enjoyable and I would term this as a real "Make Love" session can see that she enjoy the whole process and are asking for more.

FR:-
Look : 7.5 (a little dark)
Boobs : C (looks like enhanced)
Body : 8
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 9.5 (very active and want more)
Catbath : 6
Frenching : yes
Fingering : yes
RTF: yes ( make me feel like a man!)

Oh yeah never mind more juicy FRs pls:D will up u in due time;)

Hai.... all of u cock no need rest ah...... wait burn out then u know. Hahahahaha.

It would be an honour have hotdog to be pan kan in CC's hot oven...Hahaha.... :D

arowana_sg
11-01-2008, 05:16 PM
hi bro lightning, can i have her contect number ?

sibaysong4u
11-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Thank Bro Lighting for the contact. I up U b4 I up her(pts):D
Fix appt. with her for 2day 4pm and she confirm. Left home around 3+,call her HP no answer (mus be some bros with her at bugis)....NVM reach geylang at 3.20pm,call her again butt she neber answer...knn was thinking kena aeroplane liao. Tulan call her again,this time she answer butt told me she can onli make it at 5pm.....Wahlau one&half hours in geylang do wat!...then remember lor 14 got thai massage so ON her at 5.
Paid $53 for 65mins of pure Thai finger press massage(long time neber drop by Siam Thai Massage).Relax,sauna first then massage..One word to describe...Sibaysong4me!!!..nearly forgot my appt with Chen Chen.
5.15pm call Chen Chen...she on the way at geylang so ass her to meet me at Lor 14 coffee shop.
5min later,she arrive and can see few of the guys at the coffee shop eyes glue at her:D Hold my hand and we proceed to H81.....the rest.. Mai Kong Liao.Hehehe

Chen Chen
Look:8.75 Elegant and Sophisticated
Body: 8.00 Hour Glass
Frenching: 9.00 She can really French non stop.
Fingering:9.00 She love to rub then finger (Whoa lots of water and she cum twice)
BBBJ/CIM: 10/10
FJ : ??? Neber try.
RTF: YES 100%

justl00king
11-01-2008, 09:17 PM
This one quite hard to get. Sms her but she always can't confirm. :D

Nayate
11-01-2008, 09:53 PM
This one quite hard to get. Sms her but she always can't confirm. :D

Bro, this one die die must try if you like Sophia. Anyway try to confirm appointment the day before. I got her twice by that way.

She's really like Sophia in many ways, but her GFE and KC is more powerful than that of Sophia's ;)

justl00king
11-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Bro, this one die die must tryHi Bro!

Since you say so then sure must try her! :D

Will try to get her again. :)

asdu
11-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Thanks a LOT to bro Lightning for this girl. Where should I start? I already rtf-ed her before having the time to post an fr. Chen Chen is really one of a kind and here is why.

Will skip the preliminaries to the moment she came in and sat on me. We had some brief introduction and she started attacking my lips, when i tried to kiss back she would play catch with me. after that she pushed me down, with some force she had there. and started violent frenching and tearing my clothes off. of course, i am not gonna let her fall behind and my hands were on auto roam on those huge and firm tits, no bra, everytime, and that full butt that can be hardly found on prcs. suspected she was a dancer and she said she used to be one, a very good one indeed.

so all the clothes came off and she did not waste any time to grab everywhere. from the nipples to the balls and bbbj, to the butt and back up, it was so much of eroticism until i blur. i was not about to be overcome yet and attacked her pussy and put her in a 69 where i licked and kissed that beautiful mount she had there. she was moaning and at times grunting out loud. she kept saying it was ticklish but i pinned her down and attacked her until she held on to my groin and went for a bbbj did i stop.

as i was in total ecstacy she came up and frenched me for what seemed like forever and capped me and we went to cloud nine. she rode like a jockey and i pumped her hard from below, making her moan and wail. i turned her over for missionary and pumped her for what seemed like ages, hands firmly on those twin peaks and kissing that beautiful face, taking in her intoxicating scent of hair fragrance and chanel perfume. and THEN i remembered that butt of hers, it would be a CRIME to not do her doggy and i did not get to the first time (she was too good i was caught off guard), thus i turned her over and played with her pussy, rubbing my groin against her before thrusting it in. she let out a sensuous sigh and we moved to the drum beat. i rampaged her, with hands squeezing her firm butt and moving forward to caress her tits and back. moving forward to french her while pumping. after 10 minutes of hardcore pumping i came, a hell lot into her. and we collapsed, me on her, continued frenching despite our sweat soaked bodies.

She then asked to sleep for a while, and insisted that i hugged her. i gave up taking a smoke for that, oh yea of course i would. stayed for the full 2 hours, sleeping and listening to songs, before i walked her back home. was lucky she gave me a present too. heh better not fall for her kc trap. gosh no other girl seems to compare to her. she is well worth what she asks for.

that gorgeous girl, loved that hair those eyes and basically she was so near perfect. thank you bro lightning!

sibaysong4u
11-01-2008, 11:40 PM
This one quite hard to get. Sms her but she always can't confirm. :DBring her onboard Leisure World so that no one can snatch her away from you:D

yopimax
11-01-2008, 11:41 PM
hi, bro lightning, pls pass me the contact, thx alot

qi_ko_pei
12-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Thanks to Bro Lightning for sharing the contacts of this GEM, bros, please pardon me for a long and boring FR but I have a lot to share about Chen Chen..
First sight, felt she a bit mature looking, but definitely like what bros said, she is classy and beautiful and dresses well.
Also, she is very GFE and friendly, made me feel very comfortable although I am a relatively shy person, the frenching war already started in the car on the way to the hotel.
After the bath, she gave me such a wonderful and erotic catbath.. using her firm C cup boobs to gently press on your body, teasing you by more kissing and looking at u as if she wants to rape you, then again using her boobs to rub on your balls and shaft till they become rock hard, gently stroking your balls to torture you then engulfing your head with her mouth, while she looks at you sluttily, then seeing her head go up and down your shaft deepthroating your whole cock.. she then lay beside me, my left hand behind her back grabbing her ass, right hand stroking her wet cunt, mouth on her boobs, she shook like a snake saying " hao shuang, bu yao ting", hearing her moan at 100 decibels pleading you not to torture her.. OMG, the feeling was heavenly, I gripped her tighter and stroked her faster till her cunt was drenched and she begged me to enter her.. so capped and proceeded to doggie b4 finishing off in missionary.. her moans are really very loud, and she really seems to be enjoying the sex so much..
After washing up, TCSS abit, asked her if she in a rush if not let me finish watching my TV show, she agreed, asking me to hug her while she sleep beside me while I watched tv. Once my show ended, told her let's go.. she lay on top of me and started to french me and stroke my balls again.. Usually, for me its quite hard to be hard again after such a short rest but Chen Chen managed to do it.. she cat bath me again and it was heavenly.. she knows how to work her magic with the frenching and her boobs and she knows where to stroke a man.. of course i returned the favour, and made her moan and move like a snake again, masturbating and stroking each other.. this time, i only managed to last one position in doggie.. a truly great sexperience!
Looks: 8/10 (a bit matured look, but definitely a headturner w mesmerizing eyes)
Body: 7.5/10 (Nice C cup boobs, but overall figure I feel is ok, not fantastic)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10 (She's very horny, easily wet, takes lead at the right time, moans VERY loudly and talks dirty during bonking, truly outstanding!)
GFE/Chemistry/Attitude: 10/10 (No rush at all, polite, feels like GF)
RTF: After my recovery period of 2-3 days:D

veronicavic07
12-01-2008, 01:27 AM
Bro, after seeing so many excellent FRs about her, I cannot tahan liao le! Can I have her contact pleasE? thanks!

spyder575
12-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Thank you bro for sharing. CC is really quite a beauty, maybe slightly matured but nevertheless good to look at and to be seen with. She is friendly, horny, teaser (what else can a guy ask for?)

Very horny, likes to french furiously, good bbbj with deepthroat. and easily excited and a screamer...a paiseh when leaving room...

Looks:8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 (C cup, firm and big nipples)
Body: 9/10 (nice figure, slim waist, perky butt)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 (too fast as usual for me:o)
GFE:10/10
RTF: yes

Great girl...be nice to her

Mr IDB
12-01-2008, 02:11 AM
wow reading all these steamy FRs... very painful leh lol. wish i could get her contact as well some day :p

Digistras
12-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Hi Bro lightning, This babe sounds very tempting...hope to get her number pls...my email address is:

[email protected]

Also my contact no. is: 9123***0

I really hope that you would email me her contact asap cuz this is the 3RD time I have requested for it. Let me know the reason if u r not willing to share with me too...thanks a lot bro!!! Appreciate it!

gancheongspider
12-01-2008, 03:36 AM
Bro Lightning.... Can i have her contact number please?? Have been waiting for more then a week... everything i visit this thread and read those FRs written by other bros make me really cannot tahan liaoz... Can PM me her contacts pls?? By the way, I'm 25 this year. Not too ugly nor handsome...
Hope to receive your PM soon! :D

gancheongspider
12-01-2008, 03:58 AM
Oh yes... I have posted FR before too but i think the thread is no longer here as i can't seems to find the thread thru search engine here. But i swear that i had posted FR before.

rolly
12-01-2008, 05:12 AM
in the end didnt try cos she older than me

Inte2266
12-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Finally had a chance to try CC today after reading so many gd reports about her. My experience with her was out of this world even though it was a very unique one with several happenings! well, i shall skip the details & here's my ratings for her.........looks - 7.5, bbbj - 8.5, fj - 9. She really service u till u feel like ma chiam king! Thks bro lightning for sharing!

JackieWong
12-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Thank Bro Lighting for the contact. I up U b4 I up her(pts):D
Fix appt. with her for 2day 4pm and she confirm. Left home around 3+,call her HP no answer (mus be some bros with her at bugis)....NVM reach geylang at 3.20pm,call her again butt she neber answer...knn was thinking kena aeroplane liao. Tulan call her again,this time she answer butt told me she can onli make it at 5pm.....Wahlau one&half hours in geylang do wat!...then remember lor 14 got thai massage so ON her at 5.
Paid $53 for 65mins of pure Thai finger press massage(long time neber drop by Siam Thai Massage).Relax,sauna first then massage..One word to describe...Sibaysong4me!!!..nearly forgot my appt with Chen Chen.
5.15pm call Chen Chen...she on the way at geylang so ass her to meet me at Lor 14 coffee shop.
5min later,she arrive and can see few of the guys at the coffee shop eyes glue at her:D Hold my hand and we proceed to H81.....the rest.. Mai Kong Liao.Hehehe

Chen Chen
Look:8.75 Elegant and Sophisticated
Body: 8.00 Hour Glass
Frenching: 9.00 She can really French non stop.
Fingering:9.00 She love to rub then finger (Whoa lots of water and she cum twice)
BBBJ/CIM: 10/10
FJ : ??? Neber try.
RTF: YES 100%

Sorry bro I'm the one who with her during 330pm-5pm. I could say as all the bros have already described she is v pro make u feel like man. I f her like Tony Leung in Lust and Caution ...

Look: 7 (I had seen much more pretty ones)
Body: 7 (Boobs enhanced i prefer natural ones)
Frenching: 9 (v passionate)
Fingering: 9 (v wet and horny)
BBBJ: 9 (abit shoart say mine too big her cannot take all i think she tell this to every bros)
FJ: 10 (pattern more than badminton)
RTF: unlikely cos i gg to china again

Inte2266
12-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Finally had a chance to try CC today after reading so many gd reports about her. My experience with her was out of this world even though it was a very unique one with several happenings! well, i shall skip the details & here's my ratings for her.........looks - 7.5, bbbj - 8.5, fj - 9. She really service u till u feel like ma chiam king! Thks bro lightning for sharing!

GhostRay
12-01-2008, 04:29 PM
It would be an honour have hotdog to be pan kan in CC's hot oven...Hahaha.... :D
I do say so myself too... hahahaha

sibaysong4u
12-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Sorry bro I'm the one who with her during 330pm-5pm.Neber mind lah! At least I got my full 65mins of Hard massage...will be going again next week for 90mins massage:D

bmw_9994
12-01-2008, 06:00 PM
hi bro lightning, great gem not to be miss, can i have her contect number ?

LosKing
12-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi Bro Lighting,

What a great gem CC is, guess it is near impossible for a newbei like me to have her contacts since the queue much be very long.
But i think good things are worth the wait. Keeping my fingers crossed, do pm me soon! Cant wait to make my dream of bonking her a reality!

Cheers

beachboii
12-01-2008, 06:52 PM
[bro lighting...am i qualify?

chibaxi82
12-01-2008, 07:16 PM
bro lightning, can share chen chen's contacts?? :D
ur pm box is full.. hehe..

soberguy
12-01-2008, 08:50 PM
So can I apply for contact? Me MIA for long time and no FR too... If want FR, I only got the JinSha one :)

Skye
13-01-2008, 04:13 AM
Wah, think i may have joined this party/queue a little bit late.

PM box of Lightning must be flooded with requests :)
Another request here bro, may i have her contacts?

Many thanks.

Q-ing up for CC,
Skye

lightning
13-01-2008, 03:09 PM
So can I apply for contact? Me MIA for long time and no FR too... If want FR, I only got the JinSha one :)

Yo u r the VVIP, how can u miss out the action:D will give u soon. I glad to see many juicy FRs on her and makes me jealous too:p. Luckily she leaving on march so i can rtf on time. Will pm u guys soon i also have limited time due to busy work schdule....

shanghaifun
13-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Yo u r the VVIP, how can u miss out the action:D will give u soon. I glad to see many juicy FRs on her and makes me jealous too:p. Luckily she leaving on march so i can rtf on time. Will pm u guys soon i also have limited time due to busy work schdule....

bro..i back in end Jan...still waiting for your PM leh..

lightning
13-01-2008, 03:30 PM
bro..i back in end Jan...still waiting for your PM leh..

Yo dun worry u r in my list too:D me got limited time remind me again if i 4get:p

asdfghjkl
13-01-2008, 03:39 PM
light.. thumbs up for such a good find! ;)

lightning
13-01-2008, 03:52 PM
light.. thumbs up for such a good find! ;)

Thanks will keep u in loop as well. hopefully I could get CC to tarma with another babe who i am not going to name...Hopefully i will post my FR again here to make everyone hairstand and bui tahan:D

shanghaifun
13-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Yo dun worry u r in my list too:D me got limited time remind me again if i 4get:p

u the man bro..:D

sibaysong4u
13-01-2008, 05:20 PM
hopefully I could get CC to tarma with another babe who i am not going to name...CC alone aready Buay Tahlan Liao somemore tarma with another babe:eek:Faster pm me leh:D

chibaxi82
13-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks will keep u in loop as well. hopefully I could get CC to tarma with another babe who i am not going to name...Hopefully i will post my FR again here to make everyone hairstand and bui tahan:D

Bro, can i please be in the list of your soon-to-be PMs.. ;)

procto1701
13-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Hi bro Lightning,

Your PM is full; can I have Chen Chen's contact pls?

Tks in advance

thomas999
13-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi bro,
Please PM me the contact.
I'm 24 :) .

greg1u
13-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Yo Bro Lightning,

Your PM over flow liao. I can't PM leh.

May I have my dream come true? Please let me have this gem kang tuao number?

Email : [email protected]

Thanks.:D

alucard-leon
14-01-2008, 12:10 AM
hi bro Lightning,

Can share ChenChen's contact?
btw ya PM box is full so decided to post here.
appreciate if u reply.
u can PM or email me at [email protected]
await ya reply. Cheers bro!

GhostRay
14-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks will keep u in loop as well. hopefully I could get CC to tarma with another babe who i am not going to name...Hopefully i will post my FR again here to make everyone hairstand and bui tahan:DNB..... I hate u... hahahahaha. :D

yangzong
14-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Had tried to reach her on a few occassion since the previous week but either timing can't match or most of the time she can't make it. So I decided to make booking with her 2 days in adavnce! Anyway I thought maybe still no chance cos she is so popular but at last we met up over the weekend.

Pick her up and proceed to my favorite love nest. To cut story short, indeed the way she treat me is I would say like both of us were deep in love, true enough, she is young and got a pair of astonish boobs and it seems to me that she prefer to have braless:eek: Once inside the room I was commenting to her that her T shirt is under size, because her boobs looks like wanna force out from the T-Shirt. We sat down and TCC for a while and don't know why we have this subject of milk in China, and I was telling her that in China Mongu produce the best quality cow milk by the brand name called mong niu. So I began to tiss her like a mu niu and i wanna to he nai.. hahaha... we have a good laugh and we start to strip ourselve for the action.

She bath for me and I return her a favour, so shiok when I carress her assest, squeeze them and lick them. In fact I spent quite some time fondling her breast until she said do you want to go to the bed? She asked me to relax don't get excited we have all the time together. And she dry me up and ask me to lie down and relax and she will go on top with her breast hanging down so that I can enjoy more and she using one hand to stroke my didi and with no time, my cock was so hard already, I cannot stop fondling her breast. She asked me to relax and enjoy and told me that she is preparing a hotdog sandwhich. I said cannot too long bcos I will sure explode in no time. She said don't worry she will do it slowly and man what a sight !! with her two big solid boobs squeezing my didi. Then she said she is ready to ride me. Put CD and she starts to ride me slowly but I know I cannot liao, I told her I want to be on top and while I grabbed both her breast with some aggresive ride, she starts to say faster faster, i am coming and I in no time I came together with her. Then we took turn to shower, I offer her to send her back but she is meeting another brother.

SUMMARY
Boobs: 36C
HJ: with her boobs
BBBJ: superb
Catbah: did try
FJ: 9
Damage: Good value for sure
RTF: of course I had a wonderful session.:p

Thanks bro lightning for sharing the contact.

lightning
14-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Recently, CC has just changed her handphone no. as the old number charges on incoming calls. so i will resend her no. again to the rest of the bros. Meanwhile she will still retain her old number till further notice. Will inform u guys when she decided remove the old line:p

makop
14-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Make an appointment with her at around noon today. At first look, she is indeed quite pretty but, if wanna compare with golden triangle side she most probably lose out a bit on the looks department. The service is definitely good, this the golden triangle side would fail miserably. Even after the session is finish, as there is no immediate appointment she stay with me until the duration of the transit room was up. Overall would say is quite a playful girl and her attitude is good as she will also ask if you are comfortable with her and if not it is okay for her to forgo the session.

Look: 7
boob: C+ (enchanced?) not too sure at times it seems natural
Body: 7.5
Bbbj: 6.5 (hardworking but the suction is not there)
FJ: 8.5
Attitude: 9 (French like no tomorrow and won't rush you)

For those who are really looking for syts, you might wanna meet up with her first before booking the hotel. Not saying that she looks old just that there was incident that a relatively young customer make an appointment but has his own preferance and chen chen ends up to be the one saying that it's okay if he is not comfortable with the session so as not to waste the hotel $ and time.
Anyway thanks to TS for the lobang.

lightning
14-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Sorry bro I'm the one who with her during 330pm-5pm. I could say as all the bros have already described she is v pro make u feel like man. I f her like Tony Leung in Lust and Caution ...

Look: 7 (I had seen much more pretty ones)
Body: 7 (Boobs enhanced i prefer natural ones)
Frenching: 9 (v passionate)
Fingering: 9 (v wet and horny)
BBBJ: 9 (abit shoart say mine too big her cannot take all i think she tell this to every bros)
FJ: 10 (pattern more than badminton)
RTF: unlikely cos i gg to china again

I also wanna become the next tony Leung:D

shanghaifun
14-01-2008, 09:46 PM

Bro..thks for the PM..will try her out when i back with FR...:D

Nayate
14-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Just had a session with Chen Chen for the 3rd time.

What need to be said was mentioned in my previous 2 FRs.

The experience was still as intense as ever, if not more intense. Frenching was as usual like being in a war zone, as if I'm fighting for my life in the battlefield. The actual session was worse than war, as if there is no more rations and it all depends on this session, whether you live or die, with both of breaking into bodies of sweat and bed was rocked out of its original place.

I was intending to rest a little after the session, hence getting a room for 4 hours. However it seems like Chen Chen have a different idea in mind. She stayed with me for the entire 4 hours, rejecting some business whom called up. And got a second session from her without any additional charges, which of course is up to her own discretion.

She mentioned she have to go over to Malaysia for a few days before coming back to Singapore again, due to VISA issues. So Bros who are keen may want to get her soon or risk getting her at a later date ;)

candice878
14-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Hi bro,
Please PM me the contact. I have pmed you twice
I'm 25. thank in advance

Steelman80
15-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Bro, this one die die must try if you like Sophia. Anyway try to confirm appointment the day before. I got her twice by that way.

She's really like Sophia in many ways, but her GFE and KC is more powerful than that of Sophia's ;)

Been following this thread for some time but never took action. However, after Bro Nayate's FR, i immediately PM Bro Lightning on 10 Jan (thu) afternoon for ChenChen and Ah Mei's contact. Bro Lightning response was "lightning fast". Got reply PM within minutes. Thumbs up Bro Lightning! faster than professional OKT.

Read the FR and realized that ChenChen needs to be booked in advance so did so on Thu for Sun. Must be kiasu as I going off overseas trip on 16 jan.

Waited for my Sunday slot, went to the appointed hotel. First impression: ChenChen is very nicely dressed and maintained. Yes, got the Sophia-HK's class. And the rates are much more affordable. (Sophia went up to $200 from $150).

It was a short session I was in the rush, was in between running errands. Overall a fantastic session, time just passes so far. GFE is there.

Looks: 8/10 (a bit old for me but a nice departure from usual SYT)
Boobs & Body: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (Quite SOP)
GFE: 9/10 (Wished I had more time but I was in the rush not her)
Conclusion: IMHO, it is a value package!! Fantastic deal for $100.
RTF: Long queue. Dun think so becos need to try Ah Mei first (Bro Lightning's shenyang recommendation first).

Bro Nayate, I agree "die-die must try". 4 condoms instead of 4 chopsticks!;)

Thanks again Bro Lightning for the great find!:D

sex4LiFe
15-01-2008, 06:21 PM
hi bro lighting..

can pm me the contact? will really like to try.

Actually wanted to get contact from u for long time.. but couldn't logged in for the past 2 weeks! so no logged in and den read FR after FR freaking cannot take it! :o

finally managed to log in now.. oso dun wan wat e F*** wrong with my work PC la.. think maybe time to ask my boss to upgrade.

thks!

beauthaiful
15-01-2008, 06:25 PM
hi bro lighting..

can pm me the contact? will really like to try.

Actually wanted to get contact from u for long time.. but couldn't logged in for the past 2 weeks! so no logged in and den read FR after FR freaking cannot take it! :o

finally managed to log in now.. oso dun wan wat e F*** wrong with my work PC la.. think maybe time to ask my boss to upgrade.

thks!

wah! you are like a sex-crazed hunger tiger just released....and now going to launch fiery attacks of sperms! :p

Nayate
15-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Bro Nayate, I agree "die-die must try". 4 condoms instead of 4 chopsticks!;)

Wah! 4 condoms?! Yours must be really a rod of steel.

I used 2 condoms yesterday and she totally exhausted all my strength already. Now walk, I also think need the support of a cane already.

Anyway glad that my FRs let you make up your mind and found a good bong :)

justl00king
15-01-2008, 07:50 PM

She's really like Sophia in many ways, but her GFE and KC is more powerful than that of Sophia's ;)Agree bro,

Had my session with her already. She is really a GEM. Very wild and playful gal.Now I understand why you choose her instead.

For the price it's a steal. :p

lightning
15-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Just had a session with Chen Chen for the 3rd time.

What need to be said was mentioned in my previous 2 FRs.

The experience was still as intense as ever, if not more intense. Frenching was as usual like being in a war zone, as if I'm fighting for my life in the battlefield. The actual session was worse than war, as if there is no more rations and it all depends on this session, whether you live or die, with both of breaking into bodies of sweat and bed was rocked out of its original place.

I was intending to rest a little after the session, hence getting a room for 4 hours. However it seems like Chen Chen have a different idea in mind. She stayed with me for the entire 4 hours, rejecting some business whom called up. And got a second session from her without any additional charges, which of course is up to her own discretion.

She mentioned she have to go over to Malaysia for a few days before coming back to Singapore again, due to VISA issues. So Bros who are keen may want to get her soon or risk getting her at a later date ;)

Agreed to u and she is going to Malsysia in 2 or 3 days:o so better chop chop...
Wah! 4 condoms?! Yours must be really a rod of steel.

I used 2 condoms yesterday and she totally exhausted all my strength already. Now walk, I also think need the support of a cane already.

Anyway glad that my FRs let you make up your mind and found a good bong :)

Only 2 lah confirm with CC, so exerating even i also "complaint" to her with envy, y i din get it:D

sex4LiFe
15-01-2008, 09:00 PM
wah! you are like a sex-crazed hunger tiger just released....and now going to launch fiery attacks of sperms! :p

lol.. me not tiger bro.. I'M THE BEAST! :D

dun forget my friday morning booking of ya gal hor..

phocker
15-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Bro Lightning, can share her contact pls? Thks.

myasstt
16-01-2008, 04:07 AM
Can pm me her contact? Faster ok...waiting for your reply

GhostRay
16-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Hope I can rtf when my vit $$$ return. Now can only PCC while reading FR. Hahahaha. :D

lightning
16-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Hope I can rtf when my vit $$$ return. Now can only PCC while reading FR. Hahahaha. :D

Me tooo!!!:D

calex
16-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Can PM me for CC contact. Your PM is full.

thank you

assrammer
17-01-2008, 02:44 AM
bro lightning, you the man, i don't know how you do, gut this is one good catch!

well, called her up, meet at XX 81, she show up, man, what a stunner!

personal stats

face: 8.5
body: 8.5
boobs: C-D
ass: just nice, confirm not flat, not super perky thou....
bbbj: yes
service: 9
damage: 100 w/o rm, cd

come in, greet her, very friendly, start ruba ruba, then strip, bbbj liao.

shower, rather sop, but got bbbj also, si bei song!

mission start, she on top first, then change to missionary, doggy, missionary again. all the while she french me, let me suck her delicious boobs.

her moaning also si bei song, keep asking me to pump her hard, like ' don't stop! please don't stop!' say she gonna cum liao, don't know real a not.

btw, she fucking wet, keep pumping her till she shiver a bit, then, all of a sudden, she become dead fish. hmm.... anyways, i kept pumping, then, pull off cd and spray on her titties.

during shower she told me she cummed, but after she cums, she dries up, so become tired and just becomes dead fish.

this one is a good fuck, all thanks to bro lightning, headturner alright.

Boost
17-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Wah reading all these hot FRs makes me wanna RTF... nice job bro assrammer upz u...

Just waiting for VitM to recharge.. soon liao... payday! :p

Nayate
17-01-2008, 10:10 AM

Waiting to recover from my sickness! Vit $$$ standing by already.

Waiting for my 4th rtf :o

Scanner
17-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Firstly, thx to bro "lei dian" (that's what CC calls him)... will be uppin ur pts if haven't did so previously. A brief below since it will not vary negatively from all the FRs given so far.

Met her and she was in this silk top without her bra. Her D cups were jigglin so much the walk to the hotel a few lanes away were pure agony for me (more so for the uncles sittin at the coffeshops).

Gfe was definitely there but restrained myself not to fall into KC trap. For those with less resolve, good luck. The bbbj was good. No teeth, reasonable suction that increased to ecstacy when I told her to suck me harder.

Fj was blady wet. This is one gal that really has alot of juice. Her moanings were fantastic and knew she had cummed when her nipples suddenly shrunk to somethin like dried raisins kind - the taut tips beggin me to suckle and knead till she was writhin. Managed to last abt 45 mins before unloadin purely cuz unloaded 4 times in last 3 days. So for those who haven't unloaded in awhile, also take note (so as to get ur value worth).

At the end, no rush to bathe, no rush to get off to next appt, just take her own sweet time. Could actually go for another shot without charge but didi was in no shape to comply. She mentioned "lei dian" bro wrote abt her love-makin story on the net and whether I knew him. Act blur and said like that also can, but never heard of it. So for the bros who wanna score points with her, try to avoid givin internet info to the WLs just in case we lose such gems.

Looks - 7 (cute gal look, but not the best I've had yet)
Boobs - 8.5 (I'm a boobs man so at 8.5 it's probably one of the more well shaped softest cantalopes I've seen - nice tits too, but it's probably enhanced but well done job)
Body - 8 (petite and slim, abit short tho at prob 1.6m)
Ass - 7.5 (Not ass job ah - sorry anal lovers. Nice ass but not super perky)
Bbbj - 7.5 (quick learner, good suction)
Fj - 8 (Very wet, quite tight - realised only did 1 missionary position in all that daze)
Painting - 8 (She likes and squirms alot, really got me up for it)
Fingering - NA (Tried it and she screamed but didn't continue cuz she not really into it)
RTF - For sure.

So that's it. Have a great time with her.

lightning
17-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Waiting to recover from my sickness! Vit $$$ standing by already.

Waiting for my 4th rtf :o

Waiting till my $$$ ammunation full, I chiong with my red beret and FBO. Now silently retreat for ambush :D

sibaysong4u
17-01-2008, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=assrammer;2528093]
shower, rather sop, but got bbbj also, si bei song!
her moaning also si bei song, keep asking me to pump her hard, like ' don't stop! please don't stop!' say she gonna cum ( /QUOTE]

Read your FR oso feel Sibaysong4u:D

scott999
17-01-2008, 02:18 PM
her moaning also si bei song, keep asking me to pump her hard, like ' don't stop! please don't stop!' say she gonna cum liao, don't know real a not.
btw, she fucking wet, keep pumping her till she shiver a bit, then, all of a sudden, she become dead fish. hmm.... anyways, i kept pumping, then, pull off cd and spray on her titties.

Enjoyed yr FR, short and sweet!:D

interestin_V
17-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Bro Lightning,

Tried pm you, but your box is full. Really interested to bonk Chen Chen. Pls PM me her contact. Thanks.

lightning
17-01-2008, 06:14 PM
<Thx for CC's contact, must teach me how u managed to always get such gd lobangs. Catch up for kopi one of these days if u can..>

Some bro just up my points but u din leave ur honourable name behind:D
Pls leave ur name:p

petrolheadsg
17-01-2008, 06:22 PM

wow read your FR ...damn good man! Can share contact boh....your mailbox overflowing already :-) cheers!

bmw_9994
17-01-2008, 06:26 PM
bro lightning, can i have her contect number that i still wait n ur pm is full.

ginseng
17-01-2008, 07:06 PM
bro lightning, your pm is full :(

lightning
17-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Enjoyed yr FR, short and sweet!:D

Salute to anyone who can make her cum, as she told me she is a hard to cum one...:rolleyes:
Met her and she was in this silk top without her bra. Her D cups were jigglin so much the walk to the hotel a few lanes away were pure agony for me (more so for the uncles sittin at the coffeshops). .

I also kanna this kind of attention when she walk with me. Its a mixture of sweet and pure agony :D

refine
17-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Bro, can I have the contact of CC. Will post my FR. [email protected]

KingBong
17-01-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm sure I managed to as she told me herself :) She simply loves sex!

Salute to anyone who can make her cum, as she told me she is a hard to cum one...:rolleyes:

I also kanna this kind of attention when she walk with me. Its a mixture of sweet and pure agony :D

justl00king
17-01-2008, 10:37 PM
My session with CC. :D

Looks-7 Nice and sweet looking, big eyes.
Boobs-8 Ample and soft
Body-8 Slim with some curves
Bath-Yes. before and after session
Frenching-Yes. this one is a kissing fish. Non stop.
Bbbj-8.5-Good action and does it for very long time.
Fj-8.5 Tight and wet. Responsive with great moaning.
Gf-9 Treat you like lover.
Kc-9 Treat you like lover.
Attitude-9 No rush for time, fun and wild.
Damage-Standard+tips+room+cd
Rtf-Most likely.

Overall, session was good. She is a nice and friendly gal.Very hardworking and seems to really enjoy the love making. Very good in GF/KC and making you feel special.

Definitely worth at least a try if not a few tries. :D

Big thanks to TS for the contact. Overdue FR.