PDA

View Full Version : What happened to june?

Shocking_vibes
07-01-2008, 03:38 AM
Hi was told that june does not work go ks anymore is this true? Where did she move to? Quite a pity

coinphone
07-01-2008, 09:36 PM
H6A closed, end of 2007 was their last day.

Where have they gone to?

maddog_mlvn
09-01-2008, 11:59 PM
Visited #9 last week, heard fm OKT that she is on 1 month off. Check it out by the end of this month or beginning of next month.

Shocking_vibes
10-01-2008, 02:22 AM
Visited #9 last week, heard fm OKT that she is on 1 month off. Check it out by the end of this month or beginning of next month.

Well did u know she has been on off since november ? Its damn long for her or anyone

coinphone
10-01-2008, 09:34 PM
So she is base in house no. what?

What about Xiao mun & Zhen Zhen?

HamSapLow
17-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Hse 6A is closed

Visited Siew Mun on Mon.
She going back end of this mth for 1 mth (i think 1 mth).

She's now at H9

Found out from her, June has been coming to work for a few mths liao and Zhen Zhen has retired.

icecum
17-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Ohs...... so june went back liao got any better gal to intro?

HamSapLow
18-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Found out from her, June has been coming to work for a few mths liao and Zhen Zhen has retired.

I meant NOT coming to work for a few mths liao

snakehead
19-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi was told that june does not work go ks anymore is this true? Where did she move to? Quite a pity

June not working in KS liao..... she went back for 1 month break and returned to work but discovered her homebase 6A closed down..... apparently she was not informed and had left her belongings there when she went back for her break.... had a dispute with her boss and she decided NOT to work in KS anymore.

She is still in this line and will inform her new workplace when she pai nian my boss this CNY....

bro snakehead

Shocking_vibes
20-01-2008, 01:13 PM
June not working in KS liao..... she went back for 1 month break and returned to work but discovered her homebase 6A closed down..... apparently she was not informed and had left her belongings there when she went back for her break.... had a dispute with her boss and she decided NOT to work in KS anymore.

She is still in this line and will inform her new workplace when she pai nian my boss this CNY....

bro snakehead

HI bro who is your boss??

New workplace meaning not KS ???

Is it going to be petain or something else?

xunyicao
20-01-2008, 05:32 PM
so wad r the rates for keong saik? anyone knows?
has the rates drop?

snakehead
21-01-2008, 01:02 AM
HI bro who is your boss??

New workplace meaning not KS ???

Is it going to be petain or something else?

u wanna know? ask properly :mad:

Shocking_vibes
21-01-2008, 03:19 PM
u wanna know? ask properly :mad:

HI gracious and courteous snakehead Bro.

I would like to politely inquire about the new workplace of June. It has also caught my curiousity as to whether the work place would be in petain. Since u mentioned she might be working under your boss i was just simply hoping to glean a bit more information as to what his identity might be.

I apologise if you do not wish to disclose such information as i understand that it might vital, being discreet is of paramount importance.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-01-2008, 06:51 PM
kekeke bro you damn joker! hahaha who zapped you till -1 so cham? no need be cruel leh.......:D

RTplayer
21-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Only you decides who to be zapped, only you can zap.

kekeke bro you damn joker! hahaha who zapped you till -1 so cham? no need be cruel leh.......

Shocking_vibes
22-01-2008, 08:47 AM
kekeke bro you damn joker! hahaha who zapped you till -1 so cham? no need be cruel leh.......:D

Dunno man. They didn't leave nick. U know lah ppl wanan zap for no reason since ur a newbie and vulnerable u also no choice. Anyway it has nothing to do with this thread.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
22-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Dunno man. They didn't leave nick. U know lah ppl wanan zap for no reason since ur a newbie and vulnerable u also no choice. Anyway it has nothing to do with this thread.
Now in positive territory liao :)

Shocking_vibes
22-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Now in positive territory liao :)

Kam sia all bros who upped. U know have more ppl zap me here than up me but in the end still positive and more pts than last time!!!.:D

Thanks to bros who upped me. I owe you.

blacknight6
25-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Found out from her, June has not been coming to work for a few mths liao and Zhen Zhen has retired.[/QUOTE]

Zhen Zhen is now working in Petain Hse 14 Rm 7 and she says June has retired.

cancum
25-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Went down this afternoon to visit my Bloody Mary . Shocked ! Also Retired according to Hse 2 OKT. Also did ask for June, same answer. Settled for another WL. Whole place like ghost town now.

seanlaw
16-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Hi Brothers,

Any brothers here care share June's last contact? If she retired then she may have gone back to Malaysia, I think she did mention she's from Ipoh. Maybe still can contact her when in Ipoh for Hon Fun. Keke ...:D

Happy Lunar New Year to all Chinese Brothers and Best Wishes to all.

Deadly_snake
25-02-2008, 11:57 AM
HI so what's the update on june???????