PDA

View Full Version : condoms?

es1970
08-11-2002, 03:38 PM
dun mind me being a newbie arhz... will condoms in the market be slighty too big to wrap around your dick nicely? i'm asking serious question... anyone pondered over it before?:confused:

LanPaKing
08-11-2002, 03:45 PM
haha.. no lah, unless ur dick is super small, most of the time its quite fitting one lah

es1970
08-11-2002, 03:46 PM
about what size will it fit leh?

LanPaKing
08-11-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by es1970
about what size will it fit leh?

wah piangz... why don't you buy a pack and try? confirm can fit one lah

Phucker
08-11-2002, 10:32 PM
all condoms comes with an elastic ring at the base which will grip your cock. the latex will stretch according to your size.
make sure your brother is erect b4 putting on.
and for safety, go for the branded ones like Durex, Okamoto.

Fire-Dred84
08-11-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Phucker
all condoms comes with an elastic ring at the base which will grip your cock. the latex will stretch according to your size.
make sure your brother is erect b4 putting on.
and for safety, go for the branded ones like Durex, Okamoto.
]
Eh , actually all these times i using Durex Excita. But then I heard my bros say that this brand of condoms very easy to break?? Any brothers got any comments... Now i scared scared.... Later galfren ......

Phucker
09-11-2002, 02:54 AM
well, the condoms that u mentioned that breaks are actually the cheaper ones...those the hotel sell to u for a dollar each.
Established brands like Durex and Okamoto are very safe and are electronically tested, assuming that u are having normal sexual intercourse, not those sex marathons or vigorous/rough sex.

personally, i have tried excita but it isn't that good as ribbed though. just my 2 cents.
u should try the Durex Sensation if u are looking for condoms that have that extra lil fun. anyway, i stick to Durex as its is established and has been around for a long time plus encouraging comments abt its quality from my bros. As for the new brands or those weird name brand, i do not really trust it even though its much cheaper. Never save on the condom cos it might save your life or even prevent u from becoming a daddy, unless u really intend to be one....haha
if u are scared that your gf gets pregnant, then use Durex Extra Safe....it got this spermicide thing.

easyeasy
09-11-2002, 11:18 AM
dun mind me being a newbie arhz... will condoms in the market be slighty too big to wrap around your dick nicely? i'm asking serious question... anyone pondered over it before?:confused:

honestly i find them a little tight for me, not toking cock just exchange of info

easyeasy
09-11-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Phucker
well, the condoms that u mentioned that breaks are actually the cheaper ones...those the hotel sell to u for a dollar each.
Established brands like Durex and Okamoto are very safe and are electronically tested, assuming that u are having normal sexual intercourse, not those sex marathons or vigorous/rough sex.

personally, i have tried excita but it isn't that good as ribbed though. just my 2 cents.
u should try the Durex Sensation if u are looking for condoms that have that extra lil fun. anyway, i stick to Durex as its is established and has been around for a long time plus encouraging comments abt its quality from my bros. As for the new brands or those weird name brand, i do not really trust it even though its much cheaper. Never save on the condom cos it might save your life or even prevent u from becoming a daddy, unless u really intend to be one....haha
if u are scared that your gf gets pregnant, then use Durex Extra Safe....it got this spermicide thing.

anyone try the madonna brand, pls give your comment. i am a regular for durex. tried other european brand avail in 7/11, personally prefer durex than that.

Phucker
09-11-2002, 05:13 PM
u should try the latest Durex Comfort

Originally posted by easyeasy

honestly i find them a little tight for me, not toking cock just exchange of info

es1970
09-11-2002, 09:22 PM
ah ya... i also wanna buy and try... but wear already still will have the shiokness not? some more so pausehz to go up the counter and "aunties durex one box"... haha...

Fire-Dred84
09-11-2002, 11:22 PM
ah ya... i also wanna buy and try... but wear already still will have the shiokness not? some more so pausehz to go up the counter and "aunties durex one box"... haha...

If the year you placed in your nick is your birthday then horz , you 32 liaoz lehz... what is there to be paiseh.. I only 19 already buying ike siao liaoz.. Just buy and pay , they dun ask questions one nor will they look at your funny... If they lok at you just ask they haven't experience it before izzit!!! :)

Phucker
09-11-2002, 11:58 PM
just take and place it in front of the counter, pay money and bye bye lor...what's there to paiseh?
if u are really embarassed, u can buy from the mama shops

tora69
10-11-2002, 01:03 AM
visit this website to find out more

http://www.condomania.com/

:D

Swinger
10-11-2002, 04:28 PM
The condoms you commonly find @ supermarkets, 7-11 are the usual condom sizes. They are meant for the general public, so basically the 5-6" guys.

If you find them loose, you can purchase smaller sized condoms (some people suffer from micro-penis) from speciality outlets in sg.

Or, if you find them tight, then you can get larger ones too. There are condoms wider or longer, depending on what you need.

My personal advice is to get one that's slightly tight, rather than comfy, since you *do* want it to stay on.

But that's juz my 2 cents worth.

es1970
11-11-2002, 09:40 AM
hey... anyway heard about this kinda potion to make gals horny... really have arh? wah pro sia!! oh ya... in case you guys think i am 32 y/o... i'm not... ermmm.. juz to anyone who was thinking larz...
okay... back to the main point... wad sort of liquid is that to make gals horny? and if so, exactly where in singapore can buy?

Swinger
11-11-2002, 09:25 PM
hey... anyway heard about this kinda potion to make gals horny... really have arh? wah pro sia!! oh ya... in case you guys think i am 32 y/o... i'm not... ermmm.. juz to anyone who was thinking larz...
okay... back to the main point... wad sort of liquid is that to make gals horny? and if so, exactly where in singapore can buy?

they are meant only to increase the libido. Increased libido does not always translate to horniness. :o

plusguy
25-11-2002, 01:33 AM
Any one feel the same?

The okamoto brand condoms like thinner than Durex ones.

axedia
25-11-2002, 09:54 AM
Firstly ask yourself what you look for in a condom.Safety precaution?? Pregnantancy precaution?? sensitive feeling while having safe sex?? Or do you want gals to feel high??? For the first two type of reasons, any common condoms will do the jobs or those with spermicide function do it. If you want to feels "good" while making love, Extra sensitive thin condoms are for you. If you want to make ur lady feels good and shes the adventures type, you can try those ribbed condoms or THE SPIKEY CONDOM. The spiky condoms will make women go high, trust me. i try it b4 when i and brought it. Women goes heaven and can orgasm few times and intensive orgasms :D Singapore i could not find maybe overseas then you can get it.

Phucker
25-11-2002, 10:56 AM
i can vouch for Axedia's statement cos my ex-gf also loved the Durex ribbed. u get a kick seeing them enjoy....as for me, wearing which type of condom doesn't matter that much to me maybe except for those special condoms like the Durex Performa which both my chionging buddy & I tried at GL yesterday. Definitely lives up to its name, really can f*** for very long wearing that.

winner
04-02-2003, 12:14 PM
Hi all Brudders

Went over JB for the weekend .... noticed that they sell Durex Perfoma & Durex comfort fit over there ... remember reading some brudders try performa before but cant get it in singapore. How about going over JB to get it .... any comment on these 2 condoms ? Performa & Comfort Fit.

All brudders please gives comments. Thanks in Advanced .
Have not brought the condom yet because of some inconvinence BUT will definetly will get it next week when going over to JB.

Cheers

Winner

cheongkid
05-02-2003, 11:36 AM
it's called spanish fly but dunno where in singapore can get it though.

GiddlyGook
05-02-2003, 12:29 PM
I've tried the Durex Performax (not sure if it's the same as the Performa) but it's the one with benzocaine (a topical anesthetic) at the tip to help you last longer. Can't say if I noticed any difference-I came within +/- one minute of my median cum time.

Giddly

Originally posted by winner
Hi all Brudders

Went over JB for the weekend .... noticed that they sell Durex Perfoma & Durex comfort fit over there ... remember reading some brudders try performa before but cant get it in singapore. How about going over JB to get it .... any comment on these 2 condoms ? Performa & Comfort Fit.

Peeptom
27-02-2003, 02:28 PM
The size should fit all average...Unless u r really very small..
Even if u r small, the crease from the condom will give yr girl extra feeling lor, more friction. ;)

hulkster_1
03-03-2003, 02:09 AM
trojan has plenty of head room... Think it comes in a variety of sizes too

Durex avanti is the most sensitive as its polyurethane and must thinner than latex.

etnic
03-03-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
it's called spanish fly but dunno where in singapore can get it though.

I vaguely remember seeing it being sold at the sex shop in Peninsula Plaza.

hulkster_1
03-03-2003, 02:15 AM
spanish fly duno where sell, but I think houseflys alot. you like big flies can import some australian flies too.

No fly maybe can try mosquito, maybe can help transfer some suction power to her. (hopefully not your wallet)

BuyPrivateItems
09-03-2003, 01:31 AM
Embarrassed to buy condoms.
Visit this site in singapore at http://sg.geocities.com/buyprivateitems

Reasonable Price. Free Delivery via postage. Privacy guaranteed. Also got special condoms and lubricant to make u have sex Loooooooooooooooooooonger!!!