PDA

View Full Version : A young PRC gal call NanNan...:)

jazzcraz
28-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi bros…it’s me again. Just wanna intro a new gal that I’ve recently tried. Call up one of my regular prc but her grand aunt is here so she ask me to try her little sister NanNan. I said sure. Waited 5 mins after I gotten the room and she knock on the door. When I open the door, WOW…standing there is a young gal, 23 yrs she said, but look younger. Very fair skin, slim with a pretty face…my didi started to wake up. Invited her in and after some chit-chat…proceed to shower. Starts frenching and raba raba in the loo and to my pleasant surprise, she gives my didi the hot water treatment…Shiok! After we dry ourselves, proceed to the bed and the actions starts. Being someone who enjoys foreplay, I start to work on her first. Frenching her and slowly move my tongue to her neck and ears, she started her moaning music. Slowly move down to her sensitive nipples (breast not big…but ok for me…think B cup) and her moaning turn up a notch. Slide my tongue down her belly to her pussy and she gets louder. Her love juice starts to flows and I turn myself around so she can suck my didi. After a while, feel her tighten her grip on my thigh and gives a little shiver. She has good mouth suction so I turn back around before I explode in her mouth. Hold my didi in my hand and rub her clit and she is moaning and asking me to put it in, she can’t take it liao and want me to pump. I then put on my raincoat and insert my didi into her tight pussy. Wow…and she is so warm inside. To cut the long story short, change a few position and shoot.
My assessment:
Face: 7/10 (pretty, good complexion)
Skin: 8/10 (very fair)
Boobs: 8/10 (to me..cos I am not really into big boobs, a B is fine. Nicely shape breast with pink nipples)
BJ: 7/10
FJ:7/10 (tight)
Damage: S$80
This gal likes to chat, no rush and allows me to French so got good girlfren feels.
Interested bros can PM me….Cheers guys.

jazzcraz
28-03-2008, 07:23 PM
She told me she works at night in a KTV...which one i never ask. So she's not one that stands on the street.

sexrookie
28-03-2008, 08:33 PM
WOW !!!!!!
Good Find
:D

jazzcraz
29-03-2008, 09:21 AM
Wanna thanks bros who upzzz me! Cheers and have a good bonk!

FierceCow
29-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Yoz,

Return to this thread...find response so bad.. hmmm...

First of all thanks TS for the contacts.

I send out my little commando into action once I am free from work and "surveillance". seems like a SYT to me ...favourite siah...

Action date: 1 to 2 days.
Vit M: Replenished
Survillance level: High
Target locked: yes (will give FReport once mission done)
Report published date: latest monday nite..

Cheers to TS for supplying contacts once again...

murali
29-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Yoz,

Return to this thread...find response so bad.. hmmm...

I send out my little commando into action once I am free from work and "surveillance". seems like a SYT to me ...favourite siah...

Action date: 1 to 2 days.
Vit M: Replenished
Survillance level: High
Target locked: yes (will give FReport once mission done)
Report published date: latest monday nite..

Cheers to TS for supplying contacts once again...cunfused leh! :confused:

FierceCow
29-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Bro Murali,

i speak in riddles.... LOL

Ok la..to clarify,,,,

I working on weekends...so must wait...but locking my desire and eyes on target,,, star of this thread...

Once completed mission post FR if not latest by monday nite post FR....

About surveillance, got to get away from gf first..she keeping tabs on me...now on high alert...lol

that's all...hehe...

u stalk me izzit...bro murali...she is the one i need to try first b4 i break my height rule....u know in which thread le...lol....stay tune...

Regards,
Mr Mooo

workingtoohard
29-03-2008, 07:14 PM
just got back from visiting Nan Nan. Sweet gal and good attitude.

Looks: 7/10; good features - innocent looking
Boobs: 6/10; not big, not tiny
Body: 6/10; fat on the tummy
BBBJ: 5/10; too short
Frenching: didn't try
Fj: 7/10 seem new to this though
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Damage: $80/1/1
RTF: maybe

murali
30-03-2008, 07:32 AM
cunfused leh! :confused:post comment also kena zap, some more by senior ballsless samster.....sigh

FierceCow
30-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Wah lau...u post comments to me ...people zap u :(

Lucky u say senior samster...otherwise whole world will think its me...
All just here to have fun nia...too bad i upped for a bro le....

murali, i upped u when i can...u minus pts coz of me...

k...here not for war but for "Love"....hey no other FRs yet b4 i free for mission Difficult ("Nan")?

Thanks TS once again for contact.

post comment also kena zap, some more by senior ballsless samster.....sigh

jazzcraz
30-03-2008, 10:40 AM
sorry sent 2 times

jazzcraz
30-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Wah...think everywhere also got trigger happy ppl. Post this thread so that bros here can enjoy a good bonk...so pls don't zap zap..;)

Anyway, NanNan indeed got a little bit of tummy (maybe too much beer at the KTV..:p) Well, dun worry guys, the tummy not very obvious, just a little one. Good to hug hug mah...;)

And thanks again to bros who upzzz me.

post comment also kena zap, some more by senior ballsless samster.....sigh

Macallan12
30-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Bro, pls pm me the contact. Thanks

Big Semens
30-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Seems like good find. Pls pm me the contact.

hpman
30-03-2008, 11:22 AM
hi bro,

cAN Share the contact ;)

wing
31-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

Had a sex-ssion with her and here is my brief FR:

Look: 7/10, young, pleasant
Body: about 1.6m, fair, a little tattoo at tummy area
Boobs: should be a A+
BBBJ: 8/10, with deep throat and good suction
Fingering: allowed
FJ: 8/10, tight, wet, hardworking, accomdating, willing to please
Attitude: 9/10, chatty and friendly, no rush. Had a great time with her
Sex-tisfaction index: 8/10, one of the good bonk to date.
Damage: 80 + 20 (room) + CD byo

This young lady is a gem, once again, thanks to TS.:D

jazzcraz
31-03-2008, 08:18 PM
No prob bro, thanks for the FR. Well, think all of us should share if we find a good bonk. ;)

Had a sex-ssion with her and here is my brief FR:

Body: about 1.6m, fair, a little tattoo at tummy area
Boobs: should be a A+
BBBJ: 8/10, with deep throat and good suction
Fingering: allowed
FJ: 8/10, tight, wet, hardworking, accomdating, willing to please
Sex-tisfaction index: 8/10, one of the good bonk to date.

This young lady is a gem, once again, thanks to TS.:D

stonelei
01-04-2008, 08:37 PM
This is my first fr.
First, let me thank bro jazzcraz for her contact. I was a newbie at this game.
Had a sextifying but hurried session with Nannan yesterday afternoon.
I fixed an appointment with her for Monday afternoon after getting her contact on Sunday.
At appointed time, met her and found her to be a nice & pretty girl. She was friendly & chatty and can re-assuring. We checked into hotel x x. I was excited, but she tried to calm me down.. We took our clothes off, went to the showers. She soaped me and shortly squatted to work on my didi. I was aroused, and could not wait to dry up and rush straight to the bed.
She worked hard on my didi, slurping and disappearing it into her mouth. When it became 'red hot', she capped it with the sheath. I moved to ride on her, getting much aroused with her moans & groans. She seemed to be in haste with a busy schedule for the afternoon. I offloaded onto her eventually. She claimed she had come twice.

Looks: 6.5/10, pretty face with quite sharp features, fair-skinned, slim
Height/weight: 1.6m, 45 kg
Boobs: B, not small & not big, just nice with young pink nipples,
Marking: tatoo on tummy; tummy is only slight although not flat,
bbbj: 7/10 (I am a newbie with not much experience of bj),
fj: 8/10 (tight and responsive, just like her nipples which respond to stimulation and arousal)
Damage: $80 + $10 + cd,
Overall rating: 7/10;
rtf: may be, if I can secure a 2 hr session with her.

Thank you once again, Jazzcraz.

jazzcraz
01-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Sigh...so many bros when ask for contacts promise FR but never even bother to write. :(

FierceCow
01-04-2008, 11:52 PM
sorry la bro...i am one of the guy promise one...

Kanna unforseen circumstances ..din upz her yet... once upz...FR will be out...

dun angry ok...cheers..

Mr Mooo...

workingtoohard
02-04-2008, 08:28 PM
I think her name is Lan Lan, not Nan Nan. I saw her chinese name when she texted me...

Elbert
04-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Thank u bro jazzcraz for the contact. Called up and arranged to meet near hotel along Lxx. As I was driving on the way, saw this very young-looking, pretty slim girl holding a hp. My phone rang, and bingo, that was Nan Nan.
She held my arm as we proceeded to H, like bf/gf already. In the bathroom (she insisted we bathed together), she washed me thoroughly; then started to hug and kiss. Soon she knelt down, with hot water in mouth, and gave me a most wonderful BBBJ.
On the bed, she provided one of the best catbath I experienced, ending in more good suction BBBJ. I returned with whatever I knew to please a woman, and ….. capped and …….

Nan Nan : 23 yo, from a farm near Chengdu.
Height : 161 est.
Weight : 45 est.
Face : 7,5, looks like a younger, innocent schoolgirl.
Figure : 7.5, slim, A+ or B cups, fair skin.

Kissing/Frenching : 8.5
Fingering : yes, wet.
BBBJ : 8.5, even as I am not a BBBJ lover.
FJ : 8.5, wet and tight, slight difficulty entering, then shiok, good moan, believe she came.
GFE/Attitude : 9, very accommodating hardworking, Yi Jian Ru Gu chemistry.
Damage : 80 + rm + cd.
RTF : very sure, money well-spent.

She works at a KTV in the evening, so the best time to visit her would be early afternoon. But if arranged with her beforehand, she can meet in the evening as well.

Sigh...so many bros when ask for contacts promise FR but never even bother to write. :(

She is quite a gem to me. So, like TS, I am a bit surprised not many bros have posted FR s.

tan123
04-04-2008, 06:22 PM
thanks TS for the contact.
name: nahnah.
look: 6+, young syt quite pretty, my type of gal.
body: 7+, nice slim proportional body, very smooth n fair skin n very good complexion.
boobs: 7, small b cup, she has a pair of well shaped n beautiful soft breasts with small n very light brown nipples.
bbbj: 8, definitely one of the good ones. slow and steady with deep throat n lots of suction.
fj: 10+, super gf feeling. very nice small love hole with great moaning. very responsive n accommodating.
service n attitude: 10+, chatty and friendly, no rush. expect lots of hugs n kisses.
rtf: yes.

Elbert
04-04-2008, 08:50 PM
fj: 10+, super gf feeling. very nice small love hole with great moaning. very responsive n accommodating.
service n attitude: 10+, chatty and friendly, no rush. expect lots of hugs n kisses.

bro tan123, you are more high than humble me.
But seriouly, very strong in those 2 departments.

jazzcraz
04-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks Bros for the FRS!!!!!!!!!!

spyder575
06-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Upped Lan Lan last nite after a fruitless search of GLand and fed up of looking for parking...

Looks:6.5/10 (syt, looks much younger than her 23 and fair)
Boobs: A+/B- pink nipples
Body:6.5/10 (slim n fair)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10 (ask me to go slow slow, I machiam tortoise screw lol)
Frenching: yes
Painting: abit (she will tell you to slow down or not hard, yes even during painting :p)
GFE:7.5/10 (very friendly girl, chatty and energetic)

She wants me to tell all bros that she will be here for awhile... so pls support her lol

Thanks TS

jazzcraz
06-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Thanks Bro for ur points and FR!!!

Upped Lan Lan last nite after a fruitless search of GLand and fed up of looking for parking...

Looks:6.5/10 (syt, looks much younger than her 23 and fair)
Boobs: A+/B- pink nipples
Body:6.5/10 (slim n fair)
FJ: 6.5/10 (ask me to go slow slow, I machiam tortoise screw lol)
Frenching: yes
Painting: abit (she will tell you to slow down or not hard, yes even during painting :p)
GFE:7.5/10 (very friendly girl, chatty and energetic)

She wants me to tell all bros that she will be here for awhile... so pls support her lol

Thanks TS

acsk17
06-04-2008, 12:44 PM
yo bro ..
you got a mail .
can share her contact ??
wana pay her a visit ??
keke thks

Xiao_Long
06-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Me too.. senior bro.. SURE Up yr points!
Can share with us the contacts?

hello111
06-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Just send you a PM. :)

graw
08-04-2008, 04:12 PM
went to visit Nan Nan on sat.. sweet gal and excellent attitude
the whole session quite ok.. shes one of the better prc tat i hav tried..
the only complaint i hav is tat she keep on havin phone calls.. and seemed in a hurry to go meet her friends.. even though she did not rushed me, i can feel tat shes pressed for time..

Looks: 7/10; sharp features - innocent looking
Boobs: 6/10; shld be B
Body: 6/10; fat on the tummy
BBBJ: 7/10; not too bad, but think cannot cim
Frenching: 7/10
Fj: 7/10; quite accomodatin..
Overall: 7/10; she will also give you a good lick all over if you into it..
Damage: $150/90/2
RTF: maybe

gameboy3799
09-04-2008, 06:01 AM
Met her on Sunday night since got no other lobang. Just outside H81, saw a girl standing there smsing on her Hp, took a peep at her before getting a room. SMS her room number and she came in less than a minute. And indeed she was the same girl standing outside H81.

She looks like Poly student, broad face, fizzy hair type, not really my type of girl, but her service is good. Not going into details, but I requested for 2 shots after her initial bbbj, so ended first round with hand job and second one FJ.

Simple Rating of her.

Look : 6.5/10
Boobs : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (tummy with little tattoo, too blurr to see what tattoo)
BBBJ: 7/10; not too bad, but think cannot cim
Fj: 7/10; quite accomodatin..
Service : 8.5/10 (for me, no rush at all)
Damage: $150 (2 shots)
RTF : no

Thanks TS for the intro. :rolleyes:

goodfuck
10-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact. Promised to write a FR so here it is.

Contacted her at about 5+ pm. Initially she said she's not free, then called back at about 5:45pm to say she's now ok.

First impression quite ok, young, petite / small frame. Very chatty and looks a bit slutty or ah lian type. Maybe I didn't read previous FR properly, but my personal opinion is that she's not a syt / innocent looking but more a CFM / ah lian face. I prefer those student / innocent looking type. Anyway, its just my own opinion so other people may differ.

Look: 6/10, young, petite, slutty.

Body: about 1.6m, fair, a little tattoo at tummy area which she claim was made by her friend but just a small flower, nothing scary or interesting.

Boobs: should be a A+ or B-, not very experienced in judging.

BBBJ: 8/10, with deep throat and good suction. That's what I like most about the whole session. Even do it with hot water when bathing.

Fingering: allowed but since she put KY before that, no point doing too much as I don't enjoy it anyway and I'm lazy :)

FJ: 8/10, quite tight, grip your brother comfortably, wet after a while, accomodating, willing to try various positions.

Attitude: 6/10, chatty and friendly, willing to please but seems to be in a rush. Phone rings a few times, quite annoying. As mentioned by other bros before, she works in KTV and as I met her at about 5:45pm, that's probably the time she goes to work. But she said if there's customers, she won't go to work at KTV at night. So can still get her at night if you call her earlier to book first. Also she keeps asking me to recommend my friends to try her.

Damage: 80 + 10 (room) + CD (use my own)

Beemerman
10-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Hi Bro,

can PM me nan nan's contact?

Thanks in advance. :)

wing
11-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Had a rtf. Think maybe she is more comfortable to FL now, service has improve. During FJ, she will grip your brother, accomodating, and willing to try various positions. She even offer to CIM.....:D

Attitude: AA+

Once again, thanks to TS for sharing the contact :)

jazzcraz
11-04-2008, 10:51 PM
WOW...CIM!!! Thanks to all bros who contribute your frs!!!

Had a rtf. Think maybe she is more comfortable to FL now, service has improve. During FJ, she will grip your brother, accomodating, and willing to try various positions. She even offer to CIM.....:D

Attitude: AA+

Once again, thanks to TS for sharing the contact :)

jazzcraz
11-04-2008, 11:55 PM
(Part 1)Hi Bros……… Rtf her today and she is getting better and better…the way she suck your balls, lick up and down ur cock, wow. Her frenching was intense; manage to insert only one finger in her wet pussy because it’s too tight for 2. The thing is today when I f*ck her, I notice that she is so wet, after I unloaded, there is a wet patch on the bed….gosh really enjoy myself today.
She told me that one of her fren just arrive yesterday, wanted me to post for her…so after our sexion, there’s still about 45mins so I ask her to call her fren up to the room so that I can look at her, after 10 mins, her fren FeiFei is up and the 3 of us just stay in the room and chat.
I am posting a new thread on FeiFei…so bros, check out the thread…;)

robocop1029
12-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi

Thank bro for sharing
Try her liao
very very young looking gal
moan loud
tight
song song dao jurong
sure rtf

jazzcraz
13-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Well, bro...glad you have a good time! You can try her fren FeiFei, another good bonk.:D

Hi

Thank bro for sharing
Try her liao
very very young looking gal
moan loud
tight
song song dao jurong
sure rtf

wind21
13-04-2008, 09:20 PM
can share her contact ??

jazzcraz
14-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Bros, pls PM me if you want her contacts...I can monitor both Pms and thread and gives her number. So if want number, just PM.

jazzcraz
15-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Wah,...she told me one of the bros rtf at least 4 times liao...I salute u bro!

spitzer007
15-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Wah,...she told me one of the bros rtf at least 4 times liao...I salute u bro!

Can PM me the contact. Thanks:p

jazzcraz
16-04-2008, 06:17 AM
Wah bro, want me to Pm but you never clear ur inbox... too many gals q-ing in ur inbox waiting for u issit? :p

Can PM me the contact. Thanks:p

Fat Bear
16-04-2008, 08:53 AM
Can PM me her contacts too thanks....

xxzites
16-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Thankzzz bro jazzcraz for her contact....tried her n rtf twice.....wouldnt go into details as fr basically the same as other bros....anyway would like to say she's a gd fuck b'cos of her BBBJ skills n tight tight pussy....million thanks bro....if u find any new gd bonk pls pm me....:)

sry for posting late....being really busy tis 2 weeks....:p

jazzcraz
16-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Bro, thanks for ur posting...hmmm...happy that u like her. Another good and new gem is FeiFei. Just post a few days ago and I'm sure u will like her too! Check out the thread...:)

Thankzzz bro jazzcraz for her contact....tried her n rtf twice.....wouldnt go into details as fr basically the same as other bros....anyway would like to say she's a gd fuck b'cos of her BBBJ skills n tight tight pussy....million thanks bro....if u find any new gd bonk pls pm me....:)

sry for posting late....being really busy tis 2 weeks....:p

jazzcraz
17-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Just to pre-m you bros that she's leaving S'pore on 9th May. But think she will stop a couple of days before to pack and maybe tour Singapore abit. So those bros who have yet to try her better hurry. And pls remember ur FR...:rolleyes:

clktz
17-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Hi bros…it’s me again. Just wanna intro a new gal that I’ve recently tried. Call up one of my regular prc but her grand aunt is here so she ask me to try her little sister NanNan. I said sure. Waited 5 mins after I gotten the room and she knock on the door. When I open the door, WOW…standing there is a young gal, 23 yrs she said, but look younger. Very fair skin, slim with a pretty face…my didi started to wake up. Invited her in and after some chit-chat…proceed to shower. Starts frenching and raba raba in the loo and to my pleasant surprise, she gives my didi the hot water treatment…Shiok! After we dry ourselves, proceed to the bed and the actions starts. Being someone who enjoys foreplay, I start to work on her first. Frenching her and slowly move my tongue to her neck and ears, she started her moaning music. Slowly move down to her sensitive nipples (breast not big…but ok for me…think B cup) and her moaning turn up a notch. Slide my tongue down her belly to her pussy and she gets louder. Her love juice starts to flows and I turn myself around so she can suck my didi. After a while, feel her tighten her grip on my thigh and gives a little shiver. She has good mouth suction so I turn back around before I explode in her mouth. Hold my didi in my hand and rub her clit and she is moaning and asking me to put it in, she can’t take it liao and want me to pump. I then put on my raincoat and insert my didi into her tight pussy. Wow…and she is so warm inside. To cut the long story short, change a few position and shoot.
My assessment:
Boobs: 8/10 (to me..cos I am not really into big boobs, a B is fine. Nicely shape breast with pink nipples)
This gal likes to chat, no rush and allows me to French so got good girlfren feels.

Hi Bro, PM me please :rolleyes:

Nitro Trans
17-04-2008, 06:52 PM
FR on Nan Nan
Thank Bro Jazzcraz for NanNan contact.
Have a wonderful session with NanNan yesterday. A jolly Thumb-Up for her excellent job, good attitude and hardworking. Nothing to shout ’bout.

First impression when she reached the room, well-neat attire, young indeed with good complexion. Body well-maintained. Boobs wise, not so catchy, rounded B cup but suited her body. A little baby fat round her tummy. Realise that she had a small tattoo(flower design) on her tummy as well.

We started TCSS before proceed to the bathroom. She pay much attention on soaping my didi, where else other was rather SOP. After drying up and settle down on the bed. Begin light frenching and slight kissing. Carried on with catbath and started to BBBJ me with water in her mouth. Suction was great and deepthroating was excellent, followed by head licking....She sure know how to keep my didi company throughout. Haha

Much focusing on my didi and working very hard on it. On the other hand, i caress her lovely boobs and gave her a few finger exercise on her pussy, That’s really make her moan. Body was shivering. Letting me to continue without interrupting for 10 mins. Her face expression make me cannot tahan. At this state, my didi being well warm-up, capping me and straight to her love hole. Gentle and slowly insert as i find that is quite tight. Thereafter, adjust a little here and there, give her a few pumping feeling. Could hear her screaming as i pump faster and continously. She very accommodating. Finished her off on doggie position, exploded as we cum together. Both were ver exhausted. Lying on the bed, hugging each other, a few kissing before we had our final shower.

After showering, still manage to catch the last min TCSS. Finally time-up, dress up and paid her. Together we left the hotel. Overall, was a great satisfaction, truly a great experience as well as her service too.

My rating
Name: Nan Nan
Look: 7/10 (Young with sharp look)
Body: B cup (nice firm boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (strong suction, good deepthroating)
FJ: 8/10 (tight)
GFE: 8/10 (great experience)
Attitude/service: 8.5/10 (Perfection)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (maybe chemistry is there)
Damage: 80 + tip (excluded hotel n CD)
RTF: Hopefully before she leave

PS: Do hope TS/bros find my FR worth reading it and up me for my effort. tks:)

jazzcraz
17-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Sigh...just ow she call me to chat...THE BAD NEWS is, she is leaving on the 30th April and not 9 May. So..i must really find time to see her and have a few go with her before she leave.

Just to pre-m you bros that she's leaving S'pore on 9th May. But think she will stop a couple of days before to pack and maybe tour Singapore abit. So those bros who have yet to try her better hurry. And pls remember ur FR...:rolleyes:

jazzcraz
17-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Bro, thanks for the FR!

FR on Nan Nan
Thank Bro Jazzcraz for NanNan contact.
Have a wonderful session with NanNan yesterday. A jolly Thumb-Up for her excellent job, good attitude and hardworking. Nothing to shout ’bout.

First impression when she reached the room, well-neat attire, young indeed with good complexion. Body well-maintained. Boobs wise, not so catchy, rounded B cup but suited her body. A little baby fat round her tummy. Realise that she had a small tattoo(flower design) on her tummy as well.

We started TCSS before proceed to the bathroom. She pay much attention on soaping my didi, where else other was rather SOP. After drying up and settle down on the bed. Begin light frenching and slight kissing. Carried on with catbath and started to BBBJ me with water in her mouth. Suction was great and deepthroating was excellent, followed by head licking....She sure know how to keep my didi company throughout. Haha

Much focusing on my didi and working very hard on it. On the other hand, i caress her lovely boobs and gave her a few finger exercise on her pussy, That’s really make her moan. Body was shivering. Letting me to continue without interrupting for 10 mins. Her face expression make me cannot tahan. At this state, my didi being well warm-up, capping me and straight to her love hole. Gentle and slowly insert as i find that is quite tight. Thereafter, adjust a little here and there, give her a few pumping feeling. Could hear her screaming as i pump faster and continously. She very accommodating. Finished her off on doggie position, exploded as we cum together. Both were ver exhausted. Lying on the bed, hugging each other, a few kissing before we had our final shower.

After showering, still manage to catch the last min TCSS. Finally time-up, dress up and paid her. Together we left the hotel. Overall, was a great satisfaction, truly a great experience as well as her service too.

My rating
Look: 7/10 (Young with sharp look)
Body: B cup (nice firm boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (strong suction, good deepthroating)
GFE: 8/10 (great experience)
Attitude/service: 8.5/10 (Perfection)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (maybe chemistry is there)

PS: Do hope TS/bros find my FR worth reading it and up me for my effort. tks:)

jondoe
17-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Does she speak English bro?

Zhangfrankie
17-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Re: A young PRC gal call NanNan...:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First FR on Nan Nan
Thank Bro Jazzcraz for NanNan contact. I promised to submitmy FR.
Have a wonderful session with NanNan today. her excellent job, good attitude and hardworking.

My rating
Look: 7/10
Body: B cup
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Attitude/service: 8.5/10
Kissing/Frenching: Yes

She is very chatty and easygoing. Bro,pls treat her nicely!

Beemerman
18-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Called her and she say not working at KTV today. Picked her up at her place, talk cock sing song a bit and than straight to the love nest. French her like no tomorrow as she really have very kissable lips, tender and not too thick also. During shower, she even bbbj for almost a couple of minutes, this is what i call good service and she is defintely very juicy.

The rest is simply SOP and don't wanna waste your time reading. Please note that she is leaving the island at end of the month.

Look: 7/10
Body: B cup
FJ: 9/10 (very juicy)
GFE: 9/10 (no rush at all, very accomodating)
Damage: 80 + 20 (tip) + 20 (room)

kkbombom88
18-04-2008, 02:18 AM
NanNan's FR

Firstly thanks to bro Jazzcraz for her contact.

Visit was a short one cos rushing to work. After book hotel soon receive knock on door, NanNan! Was quite excited, after some small talk we got down to business. (rushing for work ma) Showering was just showering nothing special happen a bit disappointed cos tot will give hot water treatment as mention by bros but dun have, after tat go to bed she lick lick lick (hmmmmm :D) after tat she capped me and pulled me over her. While doin i tried to french, but she like a bit dowan cos she tot i got fake teeth haha actually is my tongue stud. Nvm so i gave up on frenching, just concentrate on pumping to faster finish. Finsihed off in doggie den go bath, after tat she kept telling me to write a good FR for her which was a little irritating.

Face: 6/10
Breast: ? (no time never try haha)
BJ: 6/10 (normal la was kinda short, no hot water treatment :()
FJ: 6/10 (think tired and rushing so never really enjoy)
French: 8/10 (though short but liked it)
Attitude: 7/10 (rather chatty and friendly)
Dmg: $80 + tip + hotel + own CD
RTF: Maybe (but waiting for korean mix LinLin to return kinda miss her :))

This is my honest FR, mayb if have more time with her will better la. Anyways Happy Bonking!

jazzcraz
18-04-2008, 10:47 AM
err...bro, to the earlier question..she dun speak english. And I think she do only Chinese bros...rather common for prcs.

And Thanks! to all bros who bother to spare a few mins for FR. Thanks again!!!

aLeGrIa
18-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Firstly, sorry to bro jazzcraz but I had an unhappy experience with NanNan and would like to share it...

I originally got a booking with her in the morning... but when I tried to reconfirm a day before, she actually says that she is only free after 6pm. I was like wtf! coz I already booked you, how can you reschedule w/o telling me??!!

Anyway, was very upset.. but what to do? kena fly aeroplane already and she has not a bit of feeling sorry at all. This is what I felt really angry about, the bo chap your feeling type of mentality... Then again, so many bros here looking for her... she'll be alright without me! hahaha...

Sigh... kena fly already, so I just had to suck thumb. :(

jazzcraz
18-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Yo bro, 1st of all, you dun have to say sorry. If u are unhappy, u got to voice it out. Hmmm...but she is a very friendly gal and those bros who try her b4 shld be able to vouch f0r her. Maybe she really got something urgent and hope that you can give her one more chance. I do apologise for her and will call and ask her abt it.
Anyway, i believe u have tried her fren FeiFei rite? Thanks.

Firstly, sorry to bro jazzcraz but I had an unhappy experience with NanNan and would like to share it...

I originally got a booking with her in the morning... but when I tried to reconfirm a day before, she actually says that she is only free after 6pm. I was like wtf! coz I already booked you, how can you reschedule w/o telling me??!!

Anyway, was very upset.. but what to do? kena fly aeroplane already and she has not a bit of feeling sorry at all. This is what I felt really angry about, the bo chap your feeling type of mentality... Then again, so many bros here looking for her... she'll be alright without me! hahaha...

Sigh... kena fly already, so I just had to suck thumb. :(

aLeGrIa
19-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Thanks for being understanding Bro :)

Yes, I've tried Fei Fei but she is not available coz of aunty's visit. Just that when I book NanNan early, I was looking forward to the session.. I'm sure you can relate to this kind of experience. Then you find out your reservation got cancelled at the last minute... I want to try to understand why she is busy, but honestly can you expect me to? :)

I'm that sort that you fly my aeroplane, I can forget easily. I'm not interested anymore coz no integrity. Anyway, she has many bros here as clients, won't miss losing me.

Bro, you the best! If there's any new stock, please intro... I will also return the favor when possible!

Yo bro, 1st of all, you dun have to say sorry. If u are unhappy, u got to voice it out. Hmmm...but she is a very friendly gal and those bros who try her b4 shld be able to vouch f0r her. Maybe she really got something urgent and hope that you can give her one more chance. I do apologise for her and will call and ask her abt it.
Anyway, i believe u have tried her fren FeiFei rite? Thanks.

ferderline
20-04-2008, 12:34 AM
First i like to give my heart felt thanks to bro jazzcarz for the good gem. Call and arrange to meet yesterday.First impression is that she really nice and sweet looking. Nice body shape and well maintain.Went in a hotel room and start to undress each others. Though she is short but breast is nice and a handful.Then we hit the shower where a great bj took place. Cum in her mouth after her "hot water treatment. Then the action took place on the bed where she start to service me first by licking me from top to down south. For her great service, i had to return the favour by helping her to feel high. After a few mins of tongue action on her CB, she already feel excited and beg for me to start rocking her. Thus i start to start rocking her steady and change a few positions before cumming of with me on top of her. All in all it a good fuck and i do appeal to all bro to try her soon before she leave.

Looks: 7/10; good features - innocent looking and white
Boobs: 7/10 nice and firm for her size.
Body: 7.5/10; rose tattoo there
BBBJ: 7/10; good and warm.
Frenching: soft got gf feel
Fj: 7/10 nice and tight,great moaning sound
Overall: 8/10
RTF: yes

xxxdreamer
20-04-2008, 09:19 AM
care to share her contacts?
[email protected]

Thanks

jazzcraz
20-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Wow Bro...great Fr. Happy that you enjoy the session..;)

First i like to give my heart felt thanks to bro jazzcarz for the good gem. Call and arrange to meet yesterday.First impression is that she really nice and sweet looking. Nice body shape and well maintain.Went in a hotel room and start to undress each others. Though she is short but breast is nice and a handful.Then we hit the shower where a great bj took place. Cum in her mouth after her "hot water treatment. Then the action took place on the bed where she start to service me first by licking me from top to down south. For her great service, i had to return the favour by helping her to feel high. After a few mins of tongue action on her CB, she already feel excited and beg for me to start rocking her. Thus i start to start rocking her steady and change a few positions before cumming of with me on top of her. All in all it a good fuck and i do appeal to all bro to try her soon before she leave.

jason19870313
20-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Looks: 7.5/10;
Boobs: 6/10
Body: 7/10;
BBBJ: 6/10;

Fj: 8/10 tight hehe

jazzcraz
20-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Thanks bro, for the Fr..:)

Looks: 7.5/10;
Boobs: 6/10
Body: 7/10;
BBBJ: 6/10;

Fj: 8/10 tight hehe

FierceCow
20-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Hey TS..

actually got the no. from u long time ago...up le...still haven't give FR.

Paiseh ... i was overseas for a short period time and and the last time i try to post overseas, i got DC...then i give up.

U must be wondering that time...this idoit keep say post FR then din post..Paiseh la.

A short FR from memory.

Looks: 6.3 (Young SYT..quite sweet but not really my type)
Boobs: B- (ok la...propotional)
Body: 6.5 (A little baby fats around tummy)
FJ: 6.6 (Pretty much I am busy that time...performance abit poor..)
French: 6.8 (Got slight Gf feeling though not strong enuff..)
Chemistry Level: 6.1 (average low chemistry level with me ba)
Attitude: Chatty, friendly

She can be considered a gem. I think a rush for time and kanna short notice to go overseas (middle east...knn .. eat "vege" there no meat) by boss ruined my day.

Now my Platoon SGT now checking on me... so must die all Fl activities for time being. saw ur thread on Fei Fei...make me damn gian...but i dun wanna get caught...or My PL SGT will quit...soon She going to be my PC then OC...

if got chance i pm u again for Fei Fei... Thanks a million for this gem TS.

Regards,
Mr Moo.:)

jazzcraz
20-04-2008, 11:06 PM
Hahahaha Bro, thanks for the Fr, better late than never! Well, think u gotta try her again bcos she definately improve! Btw, being careful is the right thing to do, we have a lifetime to bonk...why take unneccessary risk? ;)

Hey TS..

actually got the no. from u long time ago...up le...still haven't give FR.

Paiseh ... i was overseas for a short period time and and the last time i try to post overseas, i got DC...then i give up.

U must be wondering that time...this idoit keep say post FR then din post..Paiseh la.

A short FR from memory.

Looks: 6.3 (Young SYT..quite sweet but not really my type)
Boobs: B- (ok la...propotional)
Body: 6.5 (A little baby fats around tummy)
FJ: 6.6 (Pretty much I am busy that time...performance abit poor..)
French: 6.8 (Got slight Gf feeling though not strong enuff..)
Chemistry Level: 6.1 (average low chemistry level with me ba)
Attitude: Chatty, friendly

She can be considered a gem. I think a rush for time and kanna short notice to go overseas (middle east...knn .. eat "vege" there no meat) by boss ruined my day.

Now my Platoon SGT now checking on me... so must die all Fl activities for time being. saw ur thread on Fei Fei...make me damn gian...but i dun wanna get caught...or My PL SGT will quit...soon She going to be my PC then OC...

if got chance i pm u again for Fei Fei... Thanks a million for this gem TS.

Regards,
Mr Moo.:)

simpleson
21-04-2008, 12:36 AM
met up with this FL on sat. here goes

told her to meet lavender, say ok, next day say cos i first time meet her cannot go so far, end up want me go lor 20 cos near her place, ok

timing change from 9 to 930 to 9, dunno why, settle for 915 pm.

waited for abt 5 min, i used to be discreet but sat nite , lor 20, outside LM hotel standing there, hope no one recognise me.......

my humble FR

Looks: 6/10 looks plain w/o make up, really NOT those chio PRC student
u see at bugis , maybe better lookin than PRC Giant cashier
Boobs: 6.5/10; firm , not saggy, brown nips, prob B cup
Body: 6/10; got faded rose tattoo near tummy, fair
BJ: 6.5/10; me no BBBJ lover
Fj: 7/10 slightly tight, willing to change positions
GFE: 6.5/10

RTF: unlikely,

bros who wanna try, she be leaving by 29 apr, may be coming back after 3 months

jazzcraz
21-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Bro, thanks for the FR.

Sigh....counting down...8 more days and she will be gone...

met up with this FL on sat. here goes

told her to meet lavender, say ok, next day say cos i first time meet her cannot go so far, end up want me go lor 20 cos near her place, ok

timing change from 9 to 930 to 9, dunno why, settle for 915 pm.

waited for abt 5 min, i used to be discreet but sat nite , lor 20, outside LM hotel standing there, hope no one recognise me.......

my humble FR

Looks: 6/10 looks plain w/o make up, really NOT those chio PRC student
u see at bugis , maybe better lookin than PRC Giant cashier
Boobs: 6.5/10; firm , not saggy, brown nips, prob B cup
Body: 6/10; got faded rose tattoo near tummy, fair
BJ: 6.5/10; me no BBBJ lover
Fj: 7/10 slightly tight, willing to change positions
GFE: 6.5/10

RTF: unlikely,

bros who wanna try, she be leaving by 29 apr, may be coming back after 3 months

aLeGrIa
21-04-2008, 10:47 PM
No lost to me lah bro... hahaha... Sorry for you :)

Bro, thanks for the FR.

Sigh....counting down...8 more days and she will be gone...

bmw_9994
22-04-2008, 01:34 AM

Had a sex with her and here is my brief FR:

Body: about 1.62m
Boobs: should be a B+
BBBJ: 8/10, yes with deep throat and good suction i like it
Fingering: allowed n very wet
FJ: 8/10, tight, wet, hardworking, accomdating, willing to please u
RTF: A Big YES.

This young lady is a gem, once again, thanks to TS u are great :D.

jazzcraz
22-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Thanks bro, for setting time for the FR..:)

Had a sex with her and here is my brief FR:

Body: about 1.62m
Boobs: should be a B+
BBBJ: 8/10, yes with deep throat and good suction i like it
Fingering: allowed n very wet
FJ: 8/10, tight, wet, hardworking, accomdating, willing to please u
RTF: A Big YES.

This young lady is a gem, once again, thanks to TS u are great :D.

kelvin88
22-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Hi Bro, Can PM me her contacts...

Want to try... very horny nw..

Thank you

kelvin88
22-04-2008, 12:06 PM
My assessment:

Yo Bro,

Can PM me her contacts?

Thank you

Fat Bear
22-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks bro jazzcarz for the contacts.

Meet her in the hotel room quite nice and sweet looking.

Undress and went to shower quite SOP no blow job or hot water treatment for me.

Then on bed she give me a cat bath from top to toe and give me a good bj. Then she cap me and ride me. After some short time she told me that my tummy was too big and she hand a hard time to ride me and ask for a change of position. Ok for me Then change to me on top pump for some time then change to doggy and unload it.

Looks: 7/10; Ok to me
Boobs: 7/10 nice.
BBBJ: 7/10; ok but like hot water treatment better.
Frenching: no to me too
Fj: 7/10 good with great moaning sound

wumingzhi
22-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi All Brothers,

Can I have her contact.

Many Thanks and Regards,

jazzcraz
22-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Yo bro...thanks for the FR ya...cheers!

Thanks bro jazzcarz for the contacts.

Meet her in the hotel room quite nice and sweet looking.

Undress and went to shower quite SOP no blow job or hot water treatment for me.

Then on bed she give me a cat bath from top to toe and give me a good bj. Then she cap me and ride me. After some short time she told me that my tummy was too big and she hand a hard time to ride me and ask for a change of position. Ok for me Then change to me on top pump for some time then change to doggy and unload it.

Looks: 7/10; Ok to me
Boobs: 7/10 nice.
BBBJ: 7/10; ok but like hot water treatment better.
Frenching: no to me too
Fj: 7/10 good with great moaning sound

jazzcraz
25-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi Brosss...Just wanna break the bad news to you. NanNan left for home this morning. She told me yesterday that she change her flight to this morning...sigh. Well bros, hope that she will be back. At the mean time..go for her fren FeiFei!!!! :D

shrek
27-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Hi Brosss...Just wanna break the bad news to you. NanNan left for home this morning. She told me yesterday that she change her flight to this morning...sigh. Well bros, hope that she will be back. At the mean time..go for her fren FeiFei!!!! :D

winner.. haven got time to try her till today. planning to call her today sincemy work project end on friday... bad news ariseee.. haix.. wasted...

hope she's will be back bro! :o

KLYM
12-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Just received a call from Nan Nan. Told me she is back.

Elbert
12-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Got a call from Nan Nan ytd also. She is now on student pass. Same hp no.
Her hometown of Mian Yang (near Bei Chuan) was affected badly by the recent earthquake. Poor girl.

jazzcraz
16-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Yes Bros,

She is back! Met up with her today and my rating for her remains, if not higher. Well, as you guys know, her home was also affected by the quake and her family back home are staying in Gov issued tents...so treat her good.
Everything remains the same, price stay as previous. Those bros who have her old number, it's still the same. Those who are eager to try, pls pm me. Thanks again!

jazzcraz
19-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Release her nos. to some bros liao...awaiting ur frs...cheers!

goofy1128
19-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Thanks TS for the contact given earlier on when she first arrived. Arranged but did not managed to try her until recently when she came back and SMS me a poem something on friendship which I don't fully understand. I must say she is friendly and rather pitiful as she showed her photographs of her former house and current tent where she and her parents are staying. Kc factor comes rather strong. Here is a short FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 (could be higher as she looks tired probably due to insufficient rest. She has to work late at night in KTV and her place of stay is crowded an noisy. Understand that she was sick 2 days ago.)
Friendliness: 7.5/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: 80 + tips.

RFF: Yes. When I have the time and mood.

jazzcraz
23-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks bro for the FR and uping me...:)

Thanks TS for the contact given earlier on when she first arrived. Arranged but did not managed to try her until recently when she came back and SMS me a poem something on friendship which I don't fully understand. I must say she is friendly and rather pitiful as she showed her photographs of her former house and current tent where she and her parents are staying. Kc factor comes rather strong. Here is a short FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 (could be higher as she looks tired probably due to insufficient rest. She has to work late at night in KTV and her place of stay is crowded an noisy. Understand that she was sick 2 days ago.)
Friendliness: 7.5/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: 80 + tips.

RFF: Yes. When I have the time and mood.

otur
25-07-2008, 06:46 PM
didnt notice she was the same one i just tried. ask me to quote $70. but i did tip her too. nice gal.
see my FR at my signature :D

Elbert
25-07-2008, 07:02 PM
I just RTF today. Won't go into the same details again, but she is as good as before.
So bros, you won't regret meeting this sweet, pretty SYT.

jazzcraz
09-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Hi Bros...

Sorry for the bad news...
She have to rush back to Sichuan for a while cos her Government is distributing land back home. She told me it's by head count per family so she have to be there if not they will loose her share. But she promise to be back soon. Will keep u guys updated. ;)

a8188j
19-10-2008, 04:45 AM
Hi All Brothers,

Can I have her contact.

Many Thanks and Regards,

tacmehom
19-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Hi All Brothers,

Can I have her contact.

Many Thanks and Regards,

Bro, you ok bo? This Nan Nan is not in singapore lei..

Saw you ask for ctc around the forum. Please read the thread b4 ask for ctc lo..

cheers