PDA

View Full Version : LiLi, the cosemetic lady from dailian

lightning
23-04-2008, 10:05 PM
have found this lady from the streets and found her with a nice MILF look. nice fain skin, a handful of soft fair B-cup boobs and great figure. If she was in her younger days she's defintely a beauty. I RTF her 3rd time already since the past, becos she is generally not bad in her service, and today seeing her fair creamy boobs due to her low cut blouse i buthan and decided to hang around witth her and chat with her a little while. Then we decided to go to the nearest hotel to quench my thirst:D
In the room we french each other for a while, slowly undressed her while still payiong attention on her neck. Then we strip to our birthday suit and bath. in the bathroom we were kissing each other pasionately and i was soon dry humping her backside with the help of soap. looking into the mirror while doing all the foreplays really helps to amplilfy the effects. after a good through washing up, we proceed to bed and i was touging her nipples as usual and soon sucking her all natural B cup boobs. later down south gave her painting on her cunt and made her convulse with estasy.
Later she reward me with some nibbling of my nipples and some attentions o my balls by sucking. Then proceed to give me a good BBBJ and almost deep throating. After a while she caps on me and proceed to cowgal me. I could feel her warm wet juice flowing on of her cunt as i plunge into her. Shoik, then I made her cummed again and went missionary again. Knowing that after some warm up and see sawing into her wet cunt. I knew that most gals like high speed so i jack hammer fast and furious and cummed... after staying a while i could feel her convulsed again:D

Lili from dailian
Looks: 7/10 (strictly for MILF luvers only and she is 33yrs old, can notice a few wirnkles
boobs: natural B cup with rasin like 1.5cm long nipples
figure: slim and fair n sof complexion
height 1.55m
BBBJ 7/10 (improve her skill since last time i met her)
FJ 7.5/10 (lots of kissing, accomadating n willing to please)
Damage: 60 w/o rm
Overall: she is a not bad budget bonk, i considered her as a B grade and she is strictly for milf luvers n beautiful for those interested in MILF. those who look for SYTs only need not pm me. Thks! just to share ard with milf luvers:p

Abbadon
23-04-2008, 10:09 PM
MILFs... mmmmm... :D

lightning
23-04-2008, 10:25 PM
foregot to mentioned one bro ask question?
My ans: her nipples are soft light brown ones:D

lglg666
24-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Bro Lightning,
wow....another gem from you.:)

Great to see you still very active.

Cheers!!!

walabis
24-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Wow...another Lili in the SBF house !! :eek:

had me suicidal suicidal....:D

lightning
24-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Bro Lightning,
wow....another gem from you.

Great to see you still very active.

Cheers!!!

Yeah i am back:D

Wow...another Lili in the SBF house !! :eek:

had me suicidal suicidal....:D

too much lili around, but this one is a MILF :p

forumer
24-04-2008, 07:49 PM
boobs: natural B cup with rasin like 1.5cm long nipples

my fave type of nipples.. :)

lightning
26-04-2008, 04:07 AM
my fave type of nipples.. :)

have pm u liao.;) hope u like wat i find:p

forumer
26-04-2008, 12:20 PM
have pm u liao.;) hope u like wat i find:p

nowadays hard to find.. haha:D thanks, will post fr if i do up her.

aces68
28-04-2008, 12:56 PM
bro lightning,
is the damage 60/2/2 ?

lightning
29-04-2008, 05:48 PM
bro lightning,
is the damage 60/2/2 ?

I am afraid not:p

Uppercut
29-04-2008, 08:58 PM
I am afraid not:p
if is 60/2/2 i already chiong first 1 go liao...:D btw i sms her on sunday 2 day ago noon...never reply me leh....:confused: so bobian i went for another FL already..

bmw_9994
29-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Thank you bro Lightning for the contact, tried her yesterday,

Lili from dailian
Looks: 6.5/10
boobs: B +cup
figure: slim and fair
height 1.55m
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7.5/10 (lots of kissing, accomadating n willing to please)
Damage: 60 w/o rm

remenber only milf luvers as bro lightining say.

ateng_ku86
30-04-2008, 12:56 AM
wher is lili????
i want ask her to join my private party..

dettol
03-05-2008, 09:08 AM
Thank you to Bro Lightning for the contact. Met up with her at one of the lor at G land. First impression was good. Slim, nice figure with a demure and pretty milf look in my opinion. She have a kind of shyness that I like.

G land was packed on that particular night. Went to one of the hotels on her recommendation. Bathed together soaping each other, she seems to enjoy it too. Closing her eyes when I slowly moved my hand and fore arm between her legs with the occasional fingering around the rim of her back orifice.

Moved on to the bed after drying ourselves. Gave me a good lick all over before getting to my balls area. From there, she moved on to give me a BBBJ while I gave her a tongue lashing in 69.

FJ started with her on top, grinding and humping like no tomorrow. Changed to missionary. After a while, place her legs over my shoulders and gave her some deep penetration. Wanted to change to doggie but seems that I am not on form that night and shot my load. Game over.:o Stay inside her for a while before bathing individually.

Looks: 7.5/10
Character: gentle and shy, unlike some typical PRCs
Boobs: B cup with long rubbery nibs, nice to suck
Figure: slim, with good proportion
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7.5/10, responsive but no moaning
GFE: 6.5/10, not much kissing, maybe no chemistry with her
Damage: 60 w/o rm and CD (I brought my own)

Had a nice chat with her in the car while I send her back to the meeting place to meet her friend. She will be going back for roughly 2 months, exactly when I can't remember. May look her up again.

asiaguy
03-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Bro lightning, I have pm you for her contact. thks

lightning
04-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Thank you to Bro Lightning for the contact. Met up with her at one of the lor at G land. First impression was good. Slim, nice figure with a demure and pretty milf look in my opinion. She have a kind of shyness that I like. ...Had a nice chat with her in the car while I send her back to the meeting place to meet her friend. She will be going back for roughly 2 months, exactly when I can't remember. May look her up again.

thks 4 ur FR and will up ur points soon ;)

i1papaya
04-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Bro Lightning,

I guess if I go Area G and Call out "LI LI!!!" 8 out of 10 will say "Who call me...":p

asiaguy
06-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks bro Lightning for LL's contact, tried her after TT

Pls find below my sharp and short FR and rating
Name:Lili
Province: Dalian
Looks: 6/10
boobs: B cup
figure: consider slim
height: about 1.56m
Wgts: about 46kg
Frenching:7/10 she like it very much
BBBJ: 7/10, she very hardworking
FJ 7/10 very accomdating and hardworking
Attitude:7/10 got to agree she on the shy type
Damage: pay her 70

lightning
07-05-2008, 01:51 AM
Bro Lightning,

I guess if I go Area G and Call out "LI LI!!!" 8 out of 10 will say "Who call me...":p

hahaha :D was that avatar of urs the back ground is CC???:p

Shold have ask this "li li" to change name, too common alreadi?

Uppercut
01-10-2008, 05:20 PM
this lili is back...don't ask me for contact..ask from TS...:D

lightning
02-10-2008, 11:21 AM
this lili is back...don't ask me for contact..ask from TS...:D

Thks to u for the kind effort to dig out this thread and this lili is only for true milf luvers only and those syt luvers pls avoid:p

ningcaichen
22-03-2009, 01:23 PM
haha, she's back again...
i low damage, didnt go, but should share with samsters too..:)