PDA

View Full Version : PRC Pro Manhood Massage Service 40/hr

wetwetdream
30-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Happened to meet this PRC and tried her massage twice last week after a hard day at work... Hope this lady could help some of the bros there to relax after work... heehee...

Got to know from her that one of the bro here did helped her to post a thread in here before but after a few days the thread ended so she ask if I could help... So I agree and hope that the bro wouldn't be angry... I'm not her OKT or nothing, just wanna to help her... She only massage at hotels... no house call please...

Name: Xiao Ping
Race : Chinese
Face : 7/10 (for her age)
Skin: 7.5/10 (for her age)
Figure: 33B 26 33
Height: 159cm
Weight: 45kgs
Massage: 9.5/10 (alot of strength despite her build)
Service: Manhood Massage 40/1hr 80/2hr, body massage 100/2hr, and she does HJ and FJ but I didnt try... (you can call her and check with her what kind of service or package she have)

This is the first time I intro a lady in here and she is shy about the FJ so please be easy on her... Those who are interested can email me @ [email protected] (seldom in this forum):) for her contact and call her for more details...

Enjoy!!!

wetwetdream
23-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Hi all bros,

Went to try her massage again and found her service improve alot... Few of the bros here got the number from me before but no FR was posted, so hope to see some FR after you guys have try her...

Her service is good, friendly and hardworking... Really worth the money...

If any of the bro here need her contact please email me @ [email protected]

Enjoy...

wetwetdream
05-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Hi all bros here,

Heard from Xiaoping that some of bros here have tried her services, so please write a few FR for her...

Thank alot...

Btw she only service chinese bros and sorry to other bros...

Regards...

wetwetdream
20-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi,

Any FR for her??? Heard from her, bro from sammy did try her before... pls help to write FR for her... thanks...

went back for the 4 times for her massage and her service is as good as before...

Please email me if you want to try her...

feihong
20-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Hello Brother,

Let me try her. Pls PM her contact.

Feihong:)

wetwetdream
26-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Hi,

Any FRs for her???

ningcaichen
27-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Manhood Massage 40/1hr 80/2hr, body massage 100/2hr, and she does HJ and FJ but I didnt try... (you can call her and check with her what kind of service or package she have)i heard there's 1 can of manhood massage, whole hr is just massaging the dick area..is this the type i heard? :confused:

wetwetdream
28-06-2008, 12:29 PM
i heard there's 1 can of manhood massage, whole hr is just massaging the dick area..is this the type i heard? :confused:

hi,

her massage is not one whole hour on your dick...

wetwetdream
12-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Hi,

Went back for her service couple times and her service is still up to the standard... Pls email me @ [email protected], if you keen to look for her...

Thanks...

wetwetdream
03-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Hi,

Xiaohong has revised her price... $60 for 1 hour massage and HJ...

Please email me @ [email protected] for her contact... Please dun PM me...

Regards

wetwetdream
09-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Sorry...

Her name is Xiaoping not Xiaohong...

KingHunter
12-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Last week managed to arrange an appointment with her and as promise to TS, a FR for her.

I booked a room at Lavender 81 and sms her the room. She arrived in less than 15 minutes. 1st look was good. A typical milf look with a tall and slender build. She came in office wear with heels.

She began her 45 minutes massage and the massage was good, though l prefer more strength. She managed to soothe my neck-ache. I like the part where she position her smooth kneecap at my balls… :)

From then on, the golden question came and the JG begins.

JG was normal to me, having try ex-Anan, Estee, Penny, Cindy……l will give her a 5.5.

The rest are as follow:

Look : 6.5/10 (well maintained milf in her mid 30s)
Body : 7.5/10 (rather nice body for her age, not much fats and smooth skin)
Boobs : 7/10 (B-cup)
Massage: 7/10
JG/HJ : 5.5/10

Damages: $80 + $20(room)

Overall: Rather nice experiences with a nice milf.

Thank you TS and all please kindly up my points if you like my report.

wetwetdream
15-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Thx Hunter for the FR and hope more bro who have tried her write a FR for her...

wetwetdream
18-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Hi,

Xiaoping is still offering her service @ $60 for 1 hour massage and HJ...

Please email me @ [email protected] for her contact... Please dun PM me... Thanks

Regards

6Friendly9
20-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Just had a 2 hours session with Xiao Ping and below is my FR:

Race : Chinese
Face : 7.0 / 10
Skin: 8.0 / 10
Figure: 34B 26 33 (you will like to play with her 34B..I love it!!!)
Height: 159cm
Weight: 45kgs
Massage: 8.5/10 (give her sometime..will train her on proper method next week, if available)
Service: Manhood Massage (anytime better then many out there.. MUST TRY)
Overall: Chatty person and can feel her sincere through her hands.
RTF: For Sure!!!

For those who wish to engage her service, please SMS her in chinese instead because you might not get through; all thanks to the dumb dude who kept calling her phone with private number and yet do not wish to speak up...

angelshare
21-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Thks bro wetwetdream for Xiaoping's contact...was able to arrange a massage session with her today. Must say this Milf has the massage skill to release some of my stress although she is petite. JG session commence after half an hour of solid massage...almost cannot tahan. Luckily she was considerate to slow down the process a bit. Finish of with a hj. No hurry and must say that she has the right attitude to serve her customer.

Looks: 6/10
massage: 8/10
hj: 7/10
damage: 60 for 1 hr

wetwetdream
23-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Thanks all bros who have posted FRs for her...

Please email me @ [email protected] for her contact... Please dun PM me... Thanks

Regards

Dicktheman
24-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Hi Bro TS,

I just email you. waiting for your kind response..

Thanks !

wetwetdream
12-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi everyone,

Sorry that I can't reply to you guys on time, please email me at [email protected]...

I will reply faster thru email, hope you guys can understand...

As I say before, her service is still the same and she maintain her standard but her price is still @ $40...

Cheers...

vincent_lim
12-09-2008, 12:33 AM
bro, please pm me her contact. thanks.

Redoxan
12-09-2008, 12:38 AM
bro, please pm me her contact. thanks.

All your posting are asking for contact, but none is FR!

wetwetdream
22-10-2008, 01:07 AM
All your posting are asking for contact, but none is FR!

Bro,

Hope you understand that I can force all the bros who have tried her to write FRs for her... I believed all the bros who have tired her skills will have a good time...

For those bros who are interested, please email me [email protected]

I will try my best to reply you all asap... thanks...

wetwetdream
05-11-2008, 11:35 PM

Regards

ken5317
06-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks for wetwetdream bro willing to share this good service Manhood Massage. Today just received wetwetdream bro's email and straight away give her a call to make appointment. Her services is damn nice and powerfull too.

Rating 7/10