PDA

View Full Version : Tongkat Ali

lament
27-11-2002, 02:50 AM
One of my customer's happen to be selling traditional malay herbs.

I bought a bottle of TA capsules from him for $14 and it has 30 capsules. Told me this for normal daily usage.

He gave me a free gift of power pack TA capsules, 1 bottle cost $14 and only 3 tablets. He told me this meant to be used before sex.

I will make myself a guinea pig and let you guys know if it really works. .... I mean the power packed ones, I have passed to a few friends and so it will be a collective feedback

wish me luck .....

newbie88
27-11-2002, 01:12 PM
pls sell me.......i need those......

Sexatronic
30-11-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by lament
One of my customer's happen to be selling traditional malay herbs.

I bought a bottle of TA capsules from him for $14 and it has 30 capsules. Told me this for normal daily usage.

He gave me a free gift of power pack TA capsules, 1 bottle cost $14 and only 3 tablets. He told me this meant to be used before sex.

I will make myself a guinea pig and let you guys know if it really works. .... I mean the power packed ones, I have passed to a few friends and so it will be a collective feedback

wish me luck .....

Bro, how's the respond? Pls feedback leh, I also want.

lament
01-12-2002, 03:51 PM
Try out the pill yesterday, seems not bad....

need more trials before i let you folks know the results.

gf commented dick harder than before and sessions seems longer, was able to hold back much longer and restart new session after last faster

Sexatronic
03-12-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by lament
Try out the pill yesterday, seems not bad....

need more trials before i let you folks know the results.

gf commented dick harder than before and sessions seems longer, was able to hold back much longer and restart new session after last faster

Bro, if it work, pls PM me. I also want to try.

Thanks

joker85
05-12-2002, 01:13 PM
me 2

ShagMeister
21-12-2002, 03:07 PM
Besides Tongkat ali, you guys could also try out SwissOats A111 or Avena Sativa(Green Oats). You can also try Tribulus Fuel (contain Tribulus Terristris). Amino acid, Arginine, will promote sperm production and increase vascular dilation giving you a bigger cock!! :D

Can get it at our local gnc or nature farm.

Rooney
13-01-2003, 07:16 PM
Hey guys, im thinking of purchasing tongkat ali, but what does it exactly help.

Cuz currently im feeling less horny, and really need to put in an effort to keep my dick erected as well as cum.

does tongkat ali help. Ive read that it makes u last longer, but tats not i want cuz now im not cumming fast enough!.

Peter
13-01-2003, 09:02 PM
what i heard from those older and more experienced ppl, one needs to take Ali Tongkat for a short period of time like 1 ~ 2months, for some ppl it might required even 3 months in order to see the good effect of it. so for those who just started to try it and want immediate result, this probably expains.