PDA

View Full Version : Slim Fujian PRC to share

Elbert
11-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Was driving along G Land after dinner. Met this shy-looking slim girl at L2+. Signalled her to get into the car. From warmup conversation, learnt that she has been in sg one week. Tried 3 days in KTV, not used to it, forced herself to try her luck in G Land the last three days. Agreed on the damage and proceeded to wait for a H81 room.

Realised later she is quite inexperienced. And I ended up doing the service on her. (but not complaining here)

Xiao You : 25 yo, from Fujian.
Height : 1.60
Weight : 45
Look : 7, looks young to me.
Figure : 7, Fair skin, Slim, small-boned, A cups. Only if u don’t mind small breast.

Kissing/Frenching : 8. She said didn’t do it with everyone. So chemistry needed.
Fingering : Outside OK, inside reluctant.
BJ : Only with caps. But I skipped.
FJ : 8, wet and tight. Me on top. Very soft moan. Good response.
Damage : 50 + rm + cd + 20 tips.
RTF : yes , at this budget.

Was debating in my mind if I should introduce her to other bros. Decided to let bros decide for themselves. After all, share and help meimei at the same time. So pm me if u feel she is your type. Don’t want to overwhelm innocent her, so I will only reply to senior bros with at least 30 rep pts and 5 FR s.She lives near G Land, so u can pick her up or ask her to meet in G Land. She actually charges 60, so tips her if u enjoy. And don’t forget yr FR s.
She sould be here until late June.

Hardyboy
12-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Thanks to TS for sharing the contact.

Had Xiao You this evening. Called her and made arrangements to pick her up. First look, not a beauty, but ok. She is quite chatty and friendly so on the way to hotel, we talked quite a bit. After checking in, we just lie on bed TCSS, caressing each other, like GF/BF. After a while, I got impatient and quickly take shower to proceed to the next stage. She lacks initiation so you must initiate things. So I serviced her first to get her in the mood. After that it's her turn. Then capped myself and she rode me. This girl is very hardworking. She keeps riding even though I can see she is tired. After changing a few positions, I finally cummed with her on top and panting. Quite a nice bonk overall.

Look: 6.5
Boobs: A
Body: 6 (got armpit hair)
BJ: None (I didn't ask for it)
FJ: 8 (hardworking, tight)
GFE: 8
RTF: may be

Elbert
12-05-2008, 09:55 AM
She lacks initiation so you must initiate things.

Thank u bro Hardyboy for your FR.
She is new in this kind of things, so bros must lead the way.
Her attitide / GFE certainly deserves high marks.

I will stick to the 30 rep pts and 5 FR s for the time being. Will share with newbies with proven FR s later.

Hardyboy
12-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Thank u bro Hardyboy for your FR.
She is new in this kind of things, so bros must lead the way.
Her attitide / GFE certainly deserves high marks.

I will stick to the 30 rep pts and 5 FR s for the time being. Will share with newbies with proven FR s later.

Yes! Thanks for the good find. Upped your points, bro!

wing
13-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact. Had a sex-ssion with this gal earlier and here is my brief FR:

Look: 6/10, normal GND look, pleasant
Body: slim and petite, not very fair
Boobs: small A cup with light brown nips
BJ/BBBJ: nil,
Fingering: allowed
FJ: 6/10, quite tight, wet, responsive
Attitude: 7/10, friendly, no rush
Damage: 50 + tips + 20 (room) + CD byo

Overall she is quite shy and green to FL, need to guide her along. She is not those stuning SYT, maybe not my type......However, she is willing to please with a friendly attitude. A worth well budget bonk.

Once again, thanks to TS. :)

Elbert
14-05-2008, 09:49 AM
..However, she is willing to please with a friendly attitude. A worth well budget bonk.

Thank you bro wing for your FR and pts. Have returned the favour liao.
Bro Hardyboy, thank u also for upping, but I cannot up your pts again.

Have given the contact to more bros. Waiting for your FR s.

jason19870313
14-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Look: 6
Boobs: A
Body: 6.5
FJ: 8.5 tight

aduan3h
14-05-2008, 02:14 PM
not bad,
can share the ctc to newbie like me?bro

Elbert
16-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Thank you bro jason for your brief FR. Up u also.

Have started sharing contact with newbies with proven FR s.
Hope to see your FR on Xiao You

winson11
19-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Hi Bro can i have her contact no cos i wanted to try her.:):):)

Elbert
19-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Hi Bro can i have her contact no cos i wanted to try her.:):):)

I am sharing contact only with newbies with proven FR s.

But am still waiting for more promised FR s on Xiao You.

andrew101
27-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Fr on Xiao You

First of all, wanna thanks Bro Elbert for Xiao You Contact.
Have fixed an apointment with Xiao You last Sunday afternoon around 4pm at GL area. Reached the location but have to wait for 15min as it was crowded that day....Finally got the key, while going up, quickly SMS her the room no..... In no time "Ding Dong" and she’s here at the door step. Give her a warm welcome after we had introduce each other.

She indeed very friendly and gentle. She’s toward the shy type... Lookwise, pleasant looking, slim figure with long silky hair. Only concern is her boobs...small "A-" i think so...Anyway, i’m not a boobs lover. So get in the business.

Have a good chat with her. Told me she used to work at KTV in her home town. And basically was the first time as FL here. Moreover, she dardly went to GL area as she afraid of AV raid nows-a-day.
Since we managed to click well. Like GF/BF feeling. Been TCSS for about 20min or so......action begin with both undress and making our way to the bathroom. Too bad, have to shower alone as the bathroom was too small for both of us. Next time must get a bigger room with bathtub, so we can try it in the water tub.....hehe

After completed our showering, proceed to the bed where we TCSS again..."Oh Boy" in the middle of our conversation. One of her hand started playing with my didi, the other hand twirling my nipples as well. After a while, i cannot tahan liao:eek: SEI BEI SONG "On my God". Quickly lay her down and start to kiss her. A little "so called" frenching here and there. Caressed her breast, but not much to caress, a little flat....:pcarry-on with licking her pointing nipple. Whilst my hand reached the south and finger her. Moaning sound start from soft to loud effect. Expression was totally extremely exotic. Then after, give her a good painting. Her pussy was clean, no odur smell, pinkish and flesh. Feel like eating them...Hehe...Her body was shivering and started to jerk left to right as i keep stroking up and down.

She gave herself a loud "Ahh". Continue fingering in and out, increasing my speed, in no time, hit the G-spot....juice was flowing out. Was damn wet. Non-stop action for about 10min before giving me BBBJ. Suction was indeed great pressure. Deep deepthroating and licking my two balls and sucked within them. Fast tongue action on my didi’s head, making me one of the hell "SHIOK", making me wanna to cum also.

Next make our way to 69 position, whereby i manage to AR her with great ecstasy. Using my tongue poke her ass. So after a short while, came her exotic moaning, making me wanna to up her now......so quickly she took out the cap and place onto my didi. And with the missionary position. Pump her hard hard. She was yelling right before my eye, like tears dropping on her eye. Keep hitting it and pump more inner where we finally cum. Quickly took off my cap and exploded onto her body...Yes, COB...She quickly help to clean my didi with tissues and i too clean her up as well. We feel so great for the both of us. Rested a while with some chatting. Follow by the final shower before we call it a day.

Overall, was a wonderful session and more over a great budget bonk. And not only she’s new, but her GFE, attitude, service will light you up (That’s what TS has mention- certainly deserves high marks.) I giving her a thumb up for the great expectation she provided.
Fellow bros. This girl not to be miss out, certainly worth every cents. She a very nice gal and hope bros take care of her. Told me she leaving on the 29 next month if she can’t get working pass here.

BTW, a little disgusting as she has armpit hair. Told her to shave them as fellow bros might not like it. And she told me she shave recently, but it grow very fast!!!!!!!!:D

My rating:
Name: Xiao You
Look: 6.5/10 (pleasant look with good skin complexion)
Body: 7/10 (slim figure, small build)
Boob: A (not for boob lover)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (Juicy and pinkish flesh)
BBBJ: 8/10 (great suction, make you wanna cum fast fast)
FJ: 8/10 (wet and a bit tight for my didi)
Kissing: Yes (with chemistry)
Frenching: Yes (with chemistry)
Fingering: Yes
Attitude: 10/10 (outstanding performance)
Service: 9/10 (No rush. Very hardworking and willing to pleased u)
GFE: 10/10 (Feeling very comfortable with her)
Damages: $50 + $10(tip) + $10(room)
RTF: Yes, before she leave.

PS: Hope TS/Bros find my FR worth reading it and up me for the effort. tks

Elbert
28-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Thank u bro Andrew for your nice FR. Really refreshing after a long lull on this thread. Long detailed one some more. Have ard up your pts for great effort.

Overall, was a wonderful session and more over a great budget bonk. And not only she’s new, but her GFE, attitude, service will light you up (That’s what TS has mention- certainly deserves high marks.) I giving her a thumb up for the great expectation she provided.
Fellow bros. This girl not to be miss out, certainly worth every cents. She a very nice gal and hope bros take care of her. Told me she leaving on the 29 next month if she can’t get working pass here.

At this budget, with this GFE/Attitude, she is someone you wont want to miss.

Earlyriser
28-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Thank u bro Andrew for your nice FR. Really refreshing after a long lull on this thread. Long detailed one some more. Have ard up your pts for great effort.

At this budget, with this GFE/Attitude, she is someone you wont want to miss.

bro elbert
you are very active hor. this one seems like good value

any recommendation in 7139 onot.:p

i need you to up me b4 i can get contact leh. my points only 19 .hehe

i pm u liao.

cheers

Devil-Man
29-05-2008, 10:54 AM
My FR on Xiao You
A great thanks to Bro Elbert for the contact.

Got the opportunity to meet up with Xiao Yu last sunday night as OC is out of town....hehe.....Book a room GL 81, within 10mins, she arrived. Invite her in as we start to TCSS right away. She was wearing a tight fix jean and T-shirt. Can see her well slim figure. Very friendly and shy. The fact she does not possess STY look. But will slowly grow on you. Not really a big boob..

Will go into details....After we had our bath, as shower was rather SOP. Action begin with some light kisses, then cathbath me started from my sensitive nipples and slowly moving down to my goin area....Giving me one hell of licking. Next, helping to to capped my didi, followed by a sucking sensation of BBBJ. Also a good tongue massage on my balls. Her action and movement during BJ was great.

In return, give her some painting in 69 position. Nice pussy, gave her meimei a good licking. She then started to moan in pleasure. Her body was shaking and jerking. Think she going to cum liao. I myself also in high tune....quickly change new CD, then insert slowly into her pussy. Rocked her in doggy position and then cowgirl. She was very accommodate. She was moaning all the way while a keep attacking her. Give her another 5min or more of pumping in the missionary style before we both cums and i exploded onto her. Hug for a while and help me to removed CD and clean my didi. After she had done. We take our shower and TCSS till time up

Overall, nothing much to shout about. Was very satiscation. "A MUST TRY".
A worth well budget bonk.

Look: 6/10 (Cute and pleasant look)
Body: 7/10 (slim figure)
Boobs: A (too small for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (with cap, good suction)
Fingering: allowed
FJ: 7/10 (wet and slightly tight)
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly, no rush, willing to please u)
Service:8/10 (responsively)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 50 + tips + 20 (room)
RTF: Maybe

Hope TS like my FR and do my up please. tks:)

Elbert
30-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Was very satiscation. "A MUST TRY".
A worth well budget bonk.

Thank u bro Devil-Man for your FR on Xiao You. ARD up u for good effort.

Bro Earlyriser, pm u the contact also. Waiting for your FR.

Elbert
14-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Xiao You has her extension, will be here until late July at the earliest. Interested bros can pm me for contact.
I know many bros have contacted her. But more FR s are welcome.

Elbert
03-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Good news for lovers of slim PRC s.
Xiao You has obtained her student pass. Will be here for at least 6 more months (can be renewed some more). Lucky her.
Bros can pm me for contact. Cheers.

andrew101
07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
RTF on Xiao You

Once again, thks bro Elbert for this opportunity to share her contact with me.

Looking foward to RTF Xiao You since i upped her 3 months back. Finally yesterday was the day, weather was great, so got a session with her. Reached GL area, waste no time, booked a room and SMS her. Soon after, she arrived on time. Glad to see her again, told me she miss me too....she looked the same as before. And i can feel that her look begin to grow on me. We really click well enough to TCSS for quite sometime

Will keep the detail summerize to shorten the story as attire session was much similar to the first session. Nothing to shout about. We manage to shower together, but still the bathroom was too small. Luckily she was slim or else........hehe

After bath, dried ourselves and proceedto the love boat. Begin with TCSS as like we been apart for quite sometime. During our conversation, her auto hand start to stroke my awakening didi, follow by licking my nipples. After somtime. turm her body whereby she facing me, french her like no tomorrow. And our tongues fighting was fantastic. She really like it and into it. Slowly caress her small boobs and down toward her clut, painting her pussy lip where she responded with nice soft moan. Request for doggie position where her small little butt facing me.....see liao bei tahan.....insert my index finger and start to auto roaming. Juice will really flooded. She keep jerking and shivering. I can feel that she cannot control liao. Stop immediately, reached my didi and start to BBBJ me. At the same time, with two fingers inside her pussy hole, increasing my speed. Making both very SHIOK SHIOK.....SONG SONG.......Told her i wanna cum out liao, quickly she release.....or else fire inside her mouth!!.... BTW, she don’t do CIM.

Continously for about few minutes before she capped me. Pussy hole was really tight, can feel theside of the inner hole was rubbing my didi with tight tension. After all manage to insert and pumped her hard on the doggie. Moaning begin to increase as i hold her left leg high high and pumped right to the end. Very the SHIOK... The expression was exotically. It take a while as i love enjoy bonking that position. Then change to our missionary. Places her both legs wide apart. OPEN SESAME...:eek:.... See her pinkish juicy pussy was very fleshy. My didi start to STEAM again liao. Slowly insert her tight pussy. Begin to pump her in and out. Fast and slow till we make our last breath....cummed out together. Finally, i fully exploded, took out the CD and cum on her body. Lastly, perpared our last shower before we call it the day.

Overall, very very satification dring the whole entire session. Much better than the first time...i think......GFE feeling was great when i with her. Attitude was execellent when she show a lot of respect toward me. Service was perfection when she really work very hard on you and trying to please u. She’s a very nice and kind gal. Do treat her well.

BTW, she been busy with tight schedule due to taking courses in the afternoon and work in the KTV at night. Hard to arrange session with her nows-a-day. So, bros out there, try to make early appointment with her whereby she can find the right time with u. Happy bonking.

My rating:
Look: 6.5/10 (Sweet looking gal, will grow on u)
Body: 7/10 (slim figure, small build)
Boob: A (not for boob lover)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (Juicy and pinkish flesh)
BBBJ: 8/10 (great suction)
FJ: 8/10 (wet and tight)
Frenching: Yes (love her tongue fighting)
CIM: NO
COF: NO
COB: Yes
Attitude: 10/10 (Excellent)
Service: 9/10 (No rush. Very hardworking and willing to pleased u)
GFE: 10/10 (Nice to be with her by my side)
Damages: $50 + $10(tip) + $20(room)
RTF: Yes

tamatiger
07-07-2008, 03:28 PM
hmm... looks good ...parking here and building pts :)

Uppercut
07-07-2008, 09:12 PM
after reading those few FRs be lun liao....yesterday chiong this gal..first time try 1 from fujian...:D still got another earlier report on another rtf have't type so gonna faster..thanks to TS Elbert

Name: Xiaoyou
origin: fujian
Look:6.3/10 (cute looking, shy looking on bed, look abit like the Que Sheng actress if u know who i referring)
boobs: 6/10( A cup but i sort of like smaller cups..cute nipples :D)
Body: 7/10 (slim and tall)
Complexion: abit lose out on this, not that fair, i m fairer than her and many prcs but overall still fine not rough skin)
BBBJ:7.5/10 (one of the better ones, though slowly suck, at first was abit worried about her teeth, u see u know)
FJ: 7/10 (if only she can moan louder, can see she's enjoying it)
Frenching: 7/10 (i still have better, obliging)
painting:8/10 (very nice pussy leh)
fingering: Yes (try to keep yr nails trim not to hurt her)
Service:10/10 (no rush, i confirm no regret!)
Attitude:10/10 (nice attitude, not greedy)
Damage: $50 + $12 hotel
rtf: hopefully possible :)

Elbert
07-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Thank you bro Uppercut for your FR and bro Andrew for your repeat performance. Upped u whenever possible.

Phone Xiao You one day before as her schedule is very tight these days.

Bro tamatiger, ard pm you the contact. Your FR coming hor.

Elbert
20-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Realise that I gave some bros a wrong hp number. So if u have any problem contacting her, just pm me again.

And recent FR s on Xiao You are most welcome.

lacoruna69
27-07-2008, 03:56 AM
Thanks Bro Elbert for the contact. Met her yesterday evening and I find her having good attitude and hardworking.
Her HP ranged a few times during our foreplay. She didn't go to answer. Only do so after I had cummed and released her.

FR Summary
Name : Xiao You. 小油. Dunno whether she bluff me. She said this is her name.:rolleyes:
Origin : Fujian.
Dressing : Nice black blouse and jeans with heels. Biege bra and yellow Mickey Mouse panties!
Look : Minimal make up. Long dye straight hair. Very thin face. Very hard to describe. Pleasant looking lah, but not my type.
Showering : Wash me very clean clean.
Body : Approx 1.63m. Very slim type. Too thin for my liking.
Boobs : Small As. Dark brown nipples for sucking. Not for boob lovers.
Skin : A little tanned. not really smooth but still passable.
Armpit : Not sure.
Pussy : Very thick bush. Very tight thin love lips.
Catbath : Lick my nipples slow and easy.
Frenching : None. Some pecking here and there.
Fingering : Rubbing and fingering allowed. No rush and takes time to get wet.
BJ (with cap) : Will do some hot licking at my balls and groin region first. Very hardworking here. Dunno why, didi not in good mood today. She blowed me the first time until hard. Pushed her down and wanted to enter her. Cham liao. Didi die down. No complains from her. She gave me another blow and finally get to enter her tight pussy.
FJ (Capped of course): Soft moans. Maybe she a shy gal. I exploded after 10 thrusts.
Service : No rush.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty. Keep smiling. Showed me her nephew and niece's photos on her HP.
Damage : $50 + tip + $20 (room). New H81 at Lor20. Room quite small though. Can see the bed upon opening the door. But bathroom super big. Very thick paint smell. Can see it's super new.
Verdict : She is a very hardworking and shy gal. Hope Bros here will treat her gently.

Elbert
27-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Verdict : She is a very hardworking and shy gal. Hope Bros here will treat her gently.

Yes, pm me for contact of 小油 Xiao You.

Elbert
03-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Bros with at least one FR can pm me for the contact of 小油 Xiao You.

Uppercut
03-08-2008, 05:08 PM
yesterday saw her at GL while passing by liming hotel.. :D may try to rtf her soon..

fireblade_e
03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Bro,

Can i have her contact.. Thanks Thanks

sexrookie
04-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Like to thanks the TS for the contact
I am actually 1 month plus late to try out as I have too many contacts on hand and do not have ebough $$$$$
Sorry TS
SMS her and meet up around 7 pm

FR Summary
Name : Xiao You. 小尤
Origin : Fujian.
Look : Not much make up. Long straight hair. Very thin face.
Body : Very slim indeed
Boobs : Small dark brown nipples. Not for boob lovers.
Skin : Not really smooth. Have lots of bed bug mark on the leg as the place she stay. She is moving out to another place very soon.
Armpit : little.
Pussy : Bushy.
Frenching : Yes.
Fingering : Yes
BJ : with cap
FJ : Capped.
Service : No rush.
Attitude : Friendly gal
Damage : $50 + tip + $20 (room).

I am too tired actually since I have a round with some other gal on Sat.
Getting old already:mad:

Send her back to her place and she have to meet someone later at fruit stall

Upz you 2 miserable points which I have.

:D

Elbert
07-08-2008, 12:42 AM
yesterday saw her at GL while passing by liming hotel.. :D may try to rtf her soon..
I saw "Xiao You" when I was in the car with another Fujian girl Xiao Ping. When I called to confirm, she said she was somewhere else. So there could be a Xiao You look-alike.
Anyway, glad u are supporting her.

Elbert
17-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Bros with at least one FR can pm me for the contact of 小油 Xiao You.

Elbert
29-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Xiao You is available at a budget 50.

Bros with at least one FR can pm me for the contact of 小油 .

poka7750
05-09-2008, 10:59 AM
thank you bro elbert for sharing 小油's contact with me

made an appmt yesterday upon recieving her contact.... mat her at lor xxA
chat with her in my car find tt she's cute & friendly gal....
reaching our love nest process to rm xxx
lying down watching TV at the same time my finger very busy roming her lovely body siok she easily feel horny type, start to get wet liao
proceed to shawer & begin our love action, she lick my didi for 5 mins
hard & wet didi wanted to penetrate her softly, she moan softly....
I try to pump her as hard as I can, she want me to change position on top of her....... talking, kissing, huging ..... cum

her rate

look 6.5
boob A
bbbj 8
fj 9
gf 10
rtf yes

cheers:)

Elbert
05-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Nice FR, bro poka7750.
Interested? Pm me for contact?

Elbert
17-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Phone Xiao You one day before as her schedule is very tight these days, with her study and KTV.

kenny9784
17-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi bro ,dont mind share her contact ......thank you..

Elbert
20-09-2008, 12:11 PM
bro kenny9784,
have pm u Xiao You contact. Waiting for the FR s of you and others.

kenny9784
22-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Sorry bro Elbert,the last weekend , were held up by office work,went back to work on sat n sunday...hope can try this coming weekend..

Elbert
27-09-2008, 08:50 AM
As I am also helping 2 other Fujian girls, I have decided to put them together as a Fujian package.

Xiao Fan : east Fujian, 23 yo, so she said.
Height : 160, Wt : 47.
Looks : 6,5 to 7.0, young and fresh innocent look, not SYT.
Figure : 7.0, 34 and B cups, a bit fleshy.
Damage : 60/1/1 or 80/2/2.
Leaving early November.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/94730-girlfriend-feeling-xiao-fan.html

Xiao You : 25 yo, from north Fujian.
Height : 1.60 Wt : 43.
Look : 7, looks young to me.
Figure : 7, Fair skin, V Slim, small-boned, A cups.
Damage : 50/1/1.
On student visa, will be here for a few months.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/85056-slim-fujian-prc-share-3.html

Xiao Ping : 21 yo, from north Fujian.
Height : 1.58 Wt : 45.
Look : 7,5, SYT & GND; definitely young and fresh.
Figure : 7, Fair skin, petite, A+ or B- cups.
Damage : 80/1/1.
On student visa, will be here a few months.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88978-xiao-ping-another-20-yo-fujian-girl-share-3.html

Bros with 15 rep points and at least 1 FR can pm me for contacts. I will give the hp s of all three. You can then decide which is your preference. I am not their OKT, and am just helping the girls in the sharing spirit of SBF.

Elbert
04-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Bros with 15 rep points and at least 1 FR can pm me for contacts of Xiao Fan, Xiao You and Xiao Ping. I will give the hp s of all three.

Freedom30
08-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks Bro for the contact

yesterday feel bored so try my luck with XY. lucky she is free so arrange to meet. just a short FR hope bro don't mind

looks - cute
body - very slim
BJ - ok
FJ - ok

2004quest
13-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Many thank to TS bro elbert for sharing contacts with me

made an appiontment with xiao you few days back met her at lor xxA
indeed she is a chatty & friendly gal....after reacj rm we tok kok 4 a while & she already bath already and sp do i so we proceed to the fun part.
changing a few position n finally unload in the CD.

look 6
boob A
bbbj 6
fj 7
gf 8

SinDellman
13-10-2008, 10:31 AM
No thanks to Ling Xiu whose mobile was off even though we have agreed to have an early meet .... decided to call Xiao You.

She picked up the phone and was obvious that she was still half-sleeping and coughing a little.... wanted to change another girl but she sounded that she could be ready within half hour.... and so boh pien drove all the way to L xxx to fetch her....

FR no.: SDM08
Look: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (small build)
Boob: A- (strictly NOT for boob lover)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight)
BBBJ: i not interested
FJ: 7/10 (tight)
Attitude: 8/10 (Excellent)
Service: 6/10 (No rush. )
Damages: $50 + $10(tip) + $30(Fragrance hotel) + 3cd (used 1 and left behind 2 ..haha)

She was not feeling too good due to late night and lack of sleep and after the FJ and cleaning up, she dropped "dead" and I let her have a good sleep for 40 mins (while I watched those stupid children program ...lol) before waking her and sent her home.....

heavenlove
13-10-2008, 08:57 PM
just have a session with Xiao Yu
below is my FR.

Look: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (small build & she is really very slim ; ht 162 wt around 43 )
Boob: 5/10 (A- size)
BBBJ: 6/10 (come with some tongue licking on shaft)
FJ: 7/10 (tight)
Fingering: Never try
Service: 6/10 (Quite service-orientated asked her to shower me and she was most willing to after she has finished showering by herself)
GFE : 6/10 (think no much chemistry with her ; maybe she is shy with me)
Damages: $50
RTF : maybe (quite a budget bonk)

thanks to TS for sharing the contacts. :D

Elbert
14-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Thank you bros Freedom30, 2004quest, SinDellman and heavenlove for your FR s.
Other bros can pm me for contact.

Elbert
19-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Bros with 15 rep points and at least 1 FR can pm me for contacts of Xiao Fan, Xiao You and Xiao Ping.

I will give the hp s of all three. You can then decide whom to visit.

retry
22-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Thanks bro Albert for XU contact. her my RF on her.
Look:6/10
body : very size
bj: no
weight: about 42kgs
bobs: she is very shy of her bobs cos really small when lay down on bed almost like airport
Fj: 5/10
Rtf: no

Elbert
23-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Thank u bro retry for your brief FR.

Ya, pm me if like Slim Fujian PRC.

ePoet
28-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Hi bros,

Just a short FR on Xiao You... Called her yesterday and arranged to meet up with her in the evening. Picked her up from near her abode and proceeded to JC for our romp. First impression, rather plain looks and just personally, her looks didn't really grow on me. But given her relative youth, still very much acceptable. In the room, we cuddled for a while before proceeding for a bath together. As she stripped, I realised that while she was skinny, bony even, she still had a pretty "grabbable" ass.

In bed, I started off by painting her. Licking her odourless little sister elicited gentle moans from her. After she quivered to an orgasm, it was her turn to service me. A quick catbath brought her down to my "centre of existence" with quite a bit of ball-licking and sucking. Her triple-B-J can best be described as professionally done, with lots of head movement and tongue-swirling. Suction can be improved though, and I had the impression that she was just being professional about it. No complaints about the timing though, for the BBBJ lasted a good 15 minutes.

I motioned her to cap me, and the FJ was purely SOP. Washed up, paid her, and dropped her back at her place.

Born: Year of the Pig
Looks: 5.5 (just personal opinion; her looks were not that appealing to me)
Body: 6.8 (proportionate and nice to look at, esp. from the back)
Boobs: A to A+ (very small nips)
Frenching: No (perhaps it depends on chemistry. I could sense she was reluctant)
Painting: Yes (gently responsive, not a quiverer or shaker like some other girls)
BBBJ: 6.8 (the best description I can think of is "professionally competent" :p)
FJ: 6.5 (adequately lubricated, normal responses)
Personality: Friendly, chatty to me, but more like acquaintances just making small talk
Attitude: Good, not a clock-watcher, patient, and always pleasant
GFE: not to me, but note that GFE is always based on chemistry
Damage: As reflected by TS
RTF: well, there are still 2 other Fujian ladies to try right? :cool:

Thanks to bro Elbert for the ctcs. For the price, Xiao You is to me, good value. Just perhaps the individual chemistry was not there. But all in all, no regrets trying. :)