PDA

View Full Version : SYT Jiao Jiao 24 yrs $60 massage and FJ

man_sg2000
12-05-2008, 12:04 AM
After thanking 'Bro nightmare777' on my fling with " LI LI 36C GEM. Value for $$$ " on Friday 9 May 08 evening, // I felt wanna a sensual massage cum fj...on Sun nite {tonite} , I tel LI LI again jus now, asked her, she referred her room-mate jus arrived 4 days old, 'Jiao Jiao' , LI LI said, could satisfy me. I took Jiao Jiao on. Waited & anxious, she appeared, walked to my car, 1st look 'not bad' SYT, I was happy ga ga...

Drove to hotel, paid 2 hrs, gonna hv a slow session {massage & 1 fj, I thought}. In room, we were rather courteous / respectful with each other, We chatted, she is SYT, cute, we bathed, & we rested on bed for massage to begin. Off lights / Off TV. She massaged, I was so relaxed & after a brief soothing massage, we started our foreplay...{french, carress, etc..} As we went wilder, I felt it wasn't like a FJ, It was like bf/gf love-making... After all the pumping, I rode on her & load off with us hugging so tight. So I thought...an hour passed, time to go. Then we hugged again like bf/gf , & after a rest, we petted heavily & I got aroused again, {I thought, wa! got chemistry, can stand, 2nd round! goin be fiercer}. So we petted fiercer & capped & I was having Top Form with her. We rode, I could feel her gotten more wet than before. I felt so juicy while riding! We rode & rode & rode...while kissing, licking all over... Finally, I released & she reached her climax twice, I think...& hugging tighter & sweating all over...
We rested, then bathed. Then we behave like bf/gf on bed... naked, did some 'Dirty Dancing', & I stand again...! Could have been my 3rd round,! We chatted, hugged, & exchange kisses. She asked me to help her to list her 'datasheet' on this forum, as she, like LILI, dont walk on streets. We left the room like bf/gf "deep in love..."

Info: She is SYT, 24 yrs, cute, fun-loving, & she is a nice girl, will charge S$60.00 for a session {with/ or w/o massage & FJ},
Her data below:-

Looks : 7/10 – SYT cute looking.
Body : 8/10 – Nice body, still SYT
BBBJ : 8/10 - good.
FJ : 8/10 - Best ! BF/GF type
Frenching : Yes.
Overall : 8/10, I felt very good , after 2 fj
Paid : I paid her S$80, It’s my satisfactn that’s matters.
RTF : Sure will !
No rush, feeling like bf/gf, she’s trendy look.

Bros keen, msg over… & be nice to her, hope she will be a gem, jus 4 days here in Sg,

Thanks.

kenny6890
12-05-2008, 12:26 AM
bro ! any pic ? can PM the detail the contact please :D

Lucifer_69
12-05-2008, 12:52 AM
Bro Man_sg2000, can you kindly pm me her contact please. Thanks a million...

lkleng
12-05-2008, 01:19 AM
hi...

can PM me the contact...
any photo of her too.? thaks

Batman69
12-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Hi Bro Man_Sg2000,

Can you pls pm me Jiao Jiao's contact?
She sounds like a gem too.
Thanks

binbin81
12-05-2008, 08:11 AM
massage cum FJ...really value for $$$

aman
12-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Good Find bro:)

keane29
12-05-2008, 08:38 AM
I am interested. Can PM me?

ah A
12-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Good Find bro:)

Any business of yours? Did you pm the TS to get contact so you can call her and ask to "market" her with the contacts you have? Your "Earn $20 per customer" trick don't work already, try something new please :rolleyes:

joe-wong
12-05-2008, 09:51 AM
bro ! kindly PM me the contact please , thank !

alanhang
12-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi brother,

can share the contact no pls! Tks in advance.

xhardboiled
12-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Bro. pM u already. Thx

wht is her boobs size?
Is her armpit shaved?

Man_male
12-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Is her armpit shaved?

Haha! Bro, this is a very good question! :D

sterrock
12-05-2008, 01:19 PM
bro, care 2 share her contact?

gambit88
12-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Bro man_sg2000,

From you FR it seems you enjoyed the FR very much, but your description on the massage really short. How's Jiao Jiao's massage skill :confused:

Moremore
12-05-2008, 11:16 PM
bro, care 2 share her contact?

toby_yu
12-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Hi bro, where is Jiao Jiao from?
care to share her contact no?

man_sg2000
13-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Hi Bros,

Some messages for you all…

1. I’ve sent Jiao Jiao tel. to most (not all) Bros… via pm. Enjoy it.

2. Request Bros. , who know ‘LI LI 36C GEM. Value for $$$’ telephone no. DON’T TEL & ASK HER about Jiao Jiao. Because LI LI doesn’t want to answer the tel. calls, asking Jiao Jiao services….’good or no good…bla bla…’

Bro Nightmare777, fyi above…

Thanks again Nightmare777, for your referral on LI LI.

3. Jiao Jiao says its $60 or $70 { for massage with 1 or 2 fj }.

Thanks & Cheers!

man_sg2000
13-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Any business of yours? Did you pm the TS to get contact so you can call her and ask to "market" her with the contacts you have? Your "Earn $20 per customer" trick don't work already, try something new please :rolleyes:

And again Bros,

For yr info,

I dont make a cent out of it...
Just helping her.
I repeat... Nothing from her.

Me as a Bro Samster, we share, give & take, all enjoy, no ill intentions...

Let me be clear abt myself.

Bro "ah A" - on yr comments abv, I need to make it clear to you / & my conscience will feel ok.

Thanks & cheers!

alvinechipmonk
13-05-2008, 08:09 PM
chill brother.. ah A is not talking abt you.. he reply quoting to bro aman's reply.

go to the 1st page and see. Also, read ah A's signature and you will understand. cheers! :)

And again Bros,

For yr info,

I dont make a cent out of it...
Just helping her.
I repeat... Nothing from her.

Me as a Bro Samster, we share, give & take, all enjoy, no ill intentions...

Let me be clear abt myself.

Bro "ah A" - on yr comments abv, I need to make it clear to you / & my conscience will feel ok.

Thanks & cheers!

man_sg2000
13-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh... I see...

Anyway, I want to be transparent abt myself...

Thanks & Cheers!

alvinechipmonk
13-05-2008, 08:17 PM
no worries brother! good thing to share..

share with me leh.. haha.. thanks! :D

Oh... I see...

Anyway, I want to be transparent abt myself...

Thanks & Cheers!

himura
13-05-2008, 08:52 PM
you got a PM bro. thanks.

repsolman
13-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Jiao Jiao is a very demure girl, gentle and really aims to please. She gives a decent massage and comes across very innocent. Bros who wants a young gentle girl with a handful of soft boobs can go for her.

luohan11
13-05-2008, 10:19 PM
hi
bro...
can share her contant?
thks

aLwAYs_hOrNy
13-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Bro man_sg2000,
Pls PM me her no. I would really like to try her.

s_law31
13-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Please pm me her contact number. thanks

longxingwan
13-05-2008, 10:39 PM
bro... can PM mi her contact??? weak body nowadae...

isg3003
13-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Bro can pm me her contact too. Thanks.

michaelrocksam
14-05-2008, 12:50 AM
I had Jiao Jiao tonite. My experience comes kind of a unexpected. I can tell you it is very good for me :D

Booked a room waited for her, once she cames into the room we started frenching. Like a girl friend she hugs yourite away and she cling to you like a lover. After a short french lesson, we proceed to strip as she was already like dancing swaying her sexy slim body.

Her boobs is nice about 34B, just nice like a fresh nubile . Nice slim sexy curvy figure and bush.

She lead me to the bath room and passed me a toothbrush to brush. After that we frenching like no body business in the shower, with the water splashing. She teased my little bro and hold it. I soaped her erected nipples and washed her. We continued to frenched and I finger her while washing her love hole. We painted each other for quite while with the water still running.

We dried ourselves and land in bed with her paintin her. She wasnt moaning at first but as she gets hornier her moaning got louder and eyes looking thru beady eyes. We frenched and frenched. I licked and painted her body.

I painted her back she started wiggling. She says she wanst to licked me next. My nipples , chest down to my dick she licked teasingly.

she licks my legs, back to my dick and engulfed it. soft sucking it is ok by my standard as she was licked and teasing. Playful and good tongue skills.

I buay tahan liao, ask her to put on my condom. She quickly put on as she cant waited any longer. She wants to fuck.

She ride me and force her pussy real hard to take full lenght of my dick. She like my thick dick. She is tight, quite tight as I stretch her.

AS she ride me she bends down to frenched with me. She cummed while riding very hard.

Next I pushed up and bonked her, she cummed another time as her body shivered.

I put her down and do her missionary, pumped and pumped. Her legs gripped me round my back as I pumped. Her body was trembling for the next 10 mins. She was cummming wave after wave. She is a very sensitive girl who loves sex alot.

She spread her legs wider to let me go deeper. I increased my speed and pumped real hard she cummed hugging me very tight. I cummed after 15 mins of hard bonking. As we rested she gave me a cup of water and we chatted and frenched.

After a short rest of 15 mins, she says my didi is hard again.

The next half an hour, was pure hard bonking. We tried many positions, missionary, doggie, scissors, standing, etc... back to missionary with legs to shoulder. She cummed and cummed and screaming craving for more.

Her face was all flsuhed, she wanted more and more. Nympho in the making. I think I lost count how many times she cummed. 20+ times I guessed. I still didnt cummed. She still wanted to fucked, but i think I dun want to torture her body so decided to stop.

I told her I dun want to ravage her sexy body and let her rest. She says she wanted more !!! I told I dun want to continue further as I am tired ( I was already dripping with swaet on her body) the truth is that I dun want to spoil the meat. She says ok. Good meat bros, die die must try.

Origin : Shenyang
Looks : 7/10 – SYT cute looking.
Body : 8/10 – Nice body, still SYT
BBBJ : 7/10 (ok for me, as she is a great teaser, dun have to deep throat to give me the ultimate, its the playfulness that i enjoy)
FJ : 10/10 - Best ! GFE
Overall : 10/10, I can continue fucking her whole night.
Damage :S$70, dun want to give too much as dun want to spoil FL.
RTF : A must return to F, worth every cents. I think i will pay more to go back.

She looks like an actress, with tied hair makes her look very full of energy. soft skin and bouncy 34B tits.

somdej
14-05-2008, 12:53 AM
hi bro

can i have her contacts thanks

LoveTits69
14-05-2008, 01:09 AM
bro can pm me jj contact thanks! will post fr after trying.

Raymond64
14-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Hi bro, can share her contact no.
Thanks!!! :)

shokoken10
14-05-2008, 03:05 AM
hey bro,i'm interested,can u ols pm mi her nos...if nt i leave my nos,93370149..

happyfivestars
14-05-2008, 03:16 AM
Please bro, PM me her contacts please.

Balls of fire ready to burst already.

golobee
14-05-2008, 04:48 AM
thanks Bro man_sg2000 for the contact. tried this gal yesterday afternoon and my conclusion
is she a damn horny and high sex drive gal, she will always want more and more but me just
too weak to fulfill her lusts! anyway, here is my short and simple FR...

Name : Jiao Jiao
Look : 6/10 (look reasonable young but not really SYT to me)
Weight : 46-48kg
Body : 7/10 (nice figure)
Boobs : 8/10 (quite handful and soft type ... i like!!)
BBBJ : 7/10 (some tongue actions...no deep thoat...still room for improvement)
French : 8/10 (very willing to please...)
Finger : yup (can never reject but me not skillful on that area)
painting : yup (but today dun have mood to be a painter leh)
FJ : 9/10 (responsive very well...hug tight tight...can see she really enjoy it!!)
GFE : 7/10 (rather chatty...and lot of kisses here and there...)
Service : 8/10 (no rush...)
RTF : Maybe
overall : Good!!!

kklow
14-05-2008, 05:38 AM
Bro can pm me jiao jiao 's contact? :p

repsolman
14-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Yup, she gives me the impression she's still quite fresh in this industry and so enjoys the men treating her nice and f**king her. She likes thick cocks and is very into it during the session, and her moans and screams sound very genuine... A bit wild! I would have cum very fast if i had not controlled... Ha ha

TheFalcon
14-05-2008, 08:30 AM
Can share the contact bro???

xxzites
14-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Tried her yesterday....:( big no no for me cos she have forrested arm-pit...n during massage ..the smell of her chicken wing started to bother me cos i always perfer lady without body odour....Didi also sianzzz liao....maybe one's honey is another's poison......:o

man_sg2000
14-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Hi Bros,

1. Wa ! glad tat golobee had her & enjoyed!

2. Bros, whom got tel fr me, tried her, put up FR for all's benefit. & UP MY POINTS if it is worth it. Thanks.

AND I make love to Jiao Jiao AGAIN on Mon nite. Kept thinging of my 2 flings with her on Sun nite.... It's jus suits me, jus like my new gf.
Fetch her, chk in room, show her the posts that I put up for her... & all the Bros request for her tel. on my laptop, we were like new gf/bf.... she hugs me.. & we french like mad, we strip, bath etc... each other, as we french all the time.... Shiok! That's love-making with feel, man! Not SOP type.
Love her SYT nice boobs, SYT nice body figure.
On bed, we, licked, painted & everything... you could imagine love-making... (my dick has never been that hard! , seems doubly hard & seems longer;),)
I capped, put her on me standing on wall, pumped, then on bed, doggie , then , put her rode on me, then... finally after fully stretch on both of us, I whispered to her, let's come together while french like mad....all wet all over us... We climaxed together, I had my best feel .... shooting off my stuff! Wa! she climax few times, my god!

Not that SOP type, shiok!

Done, we bath, left like gf/bf in love...

For info/statistics, can see my 1st post.

Thanks/ cheers!

damnu88
14-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Thanks Man_sg2000,
Actually have decided to try on a later time. But today, after appointment with client, it ended too early. So I pm her for a happy time...Moreover, It's was a rainy day, must go for some good massage and BONK BONK..
After sms her the room number, she was at the door step at no time. Saw a SYT through the doop loop. Wow...Look : 7.5/10.
After some chatting, decided to go for wash up. Althrough she had her bath before coming, but still offer to wash my DIDI for me..Attitude 8/10.
Strip to nothing and by the time I turn back for a peek.. was welcome by a pair of ( . ) ( . ) C cups (I think)> nice and solid : 7.5/10.
Cannot liao..nose bleed liao..sperm up brain liao..Faster go in, she rub my back and wash me clean..clean..ofter the toothbrush also..Hygiene : 8/10.
Jump on to bed and treat me with her massage : 7/10. Nice and relax..
Offer her neh neh and ruba ruba...So I found myself digging the puss..
She gave me a good BJ : 7/10.
Looking at her SYT face and wildness moaning cry...Faster poke in DIDI for action..missionery...doggie...: 7/10.
Was totally induge in the action fxxxing a wild, lovely , moaning babe...time to time offer her boobs. Walan...like that very fast gameover liao..FJ : 7.5/10
Rest a while, she offer her after sex massage to loosen your tireness....
Can't fully utillise the timing cus....before the whole session start, my cheeXXX boss call me for meeting...:mad:
Sure got to RTF.....;)

Willaspring
14-05-2008, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=man_sg2000;2763047]After thanking 'Bro nightmare777' on my fling with " LI LI 36C GEM. Value for $$$ " on Friday 9 May 08 evening, // I felt wanna a sensual massage cum fj...on Sun nite {tonite} , I tel LI LI again jus now, asked her, she referred her room-mate jus arrived 4 days old, 'Jiao Jiao' , LI LI said, could satisfy me. I took Jiao Jiao on. Waited & anxious, she appeared, walked to my car, 1st look 'not bad' SYT, I was happy ga ga...

Bro,
Can have contact No: TO:
[email protected]

man_sg2000
14-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks Damnu88 Bro,

Glad that U had her on u... she's damm wild, wasn't she?

I PM most Bros already... after had... FR pls...

Thanks. CHeers !

wuliao_5529
14-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Hi TS can i have her no. ? thanks

damnu88
14-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Bro man....
My truth..and my pleasure..up me if possible. RTF soon.....This time must make full use of time...:cool:
Thanks Man...

jojojojo1989
14-05-2008, 07:49 PM
TS, can pm me her hp no? would love 2 try her. promise to post FR after trying. tks

man_sg2000
14-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Hi Damnu88,

You're welcome.

AND... I think / might rtf 3rd time... with Jiao Jiao this Fri nite, will do 'slow sensual massage... then 2 flings....' "almost heaven, west virginia..."

Thanks, Cheers!

gamester74
14-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Bro, Can PM her contact to me? thanks!

man_sg2000
14-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Hi Bros,
I hv replied via pm & given tel. (only those > 20 pts, Sorry to Bros <20 pts, request by Jiao Jiao…)
Pls put up F.R. & UP MY POINTS after your session & be nice to her.
She’s worth it & she deserve it.
Thanks, Enjoy yourself…

man_sg2000
15-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Hi Bros,

Learnt that Bros whom gotten Jiao Jiao’s tel, had sessions with her.

FRs ?? !!

Share your passionate experience you had with this super horny and high sex drive SYT , & always want more for her lusts!

bernard_teacher
15-05-2008, 07:59 PM
bro can pm me the contact promise to return favour

deepie
15-05-2008, 09:37 PM
can i hv her number.thks.

goofy1128
15-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Tks TS for the contact. Have a session with her recently. She really needs to cool down literally from the heat. Can smell her heatiness from her breath. Advised her to take some cooling durinks like Liang Teh. A really horny lady. Business must be quite good as she was in a bit of a rush, but was polite enough to explain. Here is a short, honest FR.

A petite lady from Liaoning
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 6/10 (Strong but Need to trim her nails)
Attitude: 6.5/10 (Polite and horny)
Service: 6/10: (Need improvment. A bit of a hurry which I don't like)
Damage: $60 +small tip
RTF: Maybe ( As there are many other choices)

:):)

Dell
15-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Thks TS for the Contact.

She came late and gave very stupid excuses. FR is like what others has stated.

Nice pretty face during FJ. BBBJ too short. Breast very nice and firm.

After i unloaded, she received a called and quickly dress up while i was bathing left in a hurry. Hopefully Goofy is not that culprit.

Overall not a bad fuck other than that she can't manage her time properly and the bushes at her armpit.

RTF: NO

Dell
15-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Or maybe i'm the culprit for Goofy. Hehe...

HushPuppy
15-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Bro man_sg2000,

Can share the contact wif me? :D:D:D

man_sg2000
16-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi, given / pm to some more Bros > 20 pts.

Pls put up F.R. & UP MY POINTS after your session.

Thanks. Enjoy.

2004quest
16-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Thks TS for the Contact.

She came late and gave very stupid excuses. FR is like what others has stated.

Nice pretty face during FJ. BBBJ too short. Breast very nice and firm.

After i unloaded, she received a called and quickly dress up while i was bathing left in a hurry. Hopefully Goofy is not that culprit.

Overall not a bad fuck other than that she can't manage her time properly and the bushes at her armpit.

RTF: NO

bro you consider lucky lao.. she answer a few question that i ask, then quickly hang up. dun even have time to set up meeting with her...think her bizz is good. hai...will try contact her again...soon. thank thread starter for the contact..cheers.

man_sg2000
17-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Bro man_sg2000,

Can share the contact wif me? :D:D:D

Bro hushpuppy , tel pm to u.

;) & a Bro helped shaved off Jiao Jiao armpit hair, complete clean,...
Waow... ! booster for Jiao Jiao, getting WL lessons fr. chiongsters here.
Good.

UP MY POINTS!

damnu88
17-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks Man_sg2000,
Actually have decided to try on a later time. But today, after appointment with client, it ended too early. So I pm her for a happy time...Moreover, It's was a rainy day, must go for some good massage and BONK BONK..
After sms her the room number, she was at the door step at no time. Saw a SYT through the doop loop. Wow...Look : 7.5/10.
After some chatting, decided to go for wash up. Althrough she had her bath before coming, but still offer to wash my DIDI for me..Attitude 8/10.
Strip to nothing and by the time I turn back for a peek.. was welcome by a pair of ( . ) ( . ) C cups (I think)> nice and solid : 7.5/10.
Cannot liao..nose bleed liao..sperm up brain liao..Faster go in, she rub my back and wash me clean..clean..ofter the toothbrush also..Hygiene : 8/10.
Jump on to bed and treat me with her massage : 7/10. Nice and relax..
Offer her neh neh and ruba ruba...So I found myself digging the puss..
She gave me a good BJ : 7/10.
Looking at her SYT face and wildness moaning cry...Faster poke in DIDI for action..missionery...doggie...: 7/10.
Was totally induge in the action fxxxing a wild, lovely , moaning babe...time to time offer her boobs. Walan...like that very fast gameover liao..FJ : 7.5/10
Rest a while, she offer her after sex massage to loosen your tireness....
Can't fully utillise the timing cus....before the whole session start, my cheeXXX boss call me for meeting...:mad:
Sure got to RTF.....;)

Bro Man...
Can help up me after I put up this FR...Cant up you at the moment..Need to get my rep. up. After that I also knw what to do lah...:D
Thanks Bro..:D

man_sg2000
17-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi Bro damnu88, yr boss tel u mtg... wat a ill time! U could hv been on 2nd & 3rd shot wif her.... I had tat experience...
No problem to up u,... but pls tell me how to?
immediately up u now...

elmotan
17-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks bro TS for the contact, Try contact her on my free day, wow, so forunate to get her immediately within an hour. She was very punctual( even came earlier den arranged ), so get the room number and sms her, reached within 5 mins time, so nice. The rest of the stuff is as wat others Bro reported, just some add on points is she is very accomodating and very gf feeling young gals. The only bad point on her is she gt ARMPIT HAIR( so turn off) , if i rtf, i will bring a shaver wif mi, hee hee

Look : 7.5/10 (so far she is the best lookin young gal who perform massage and fj for mi)
Weight : 46-48kg
Body : 7/10 (nice figure)
Boobs : 8/10 (quite handful and soft type ...best!!)
BBBJ : 7/10 (a lot tongue actions...she even brush teeth b4 action)
French : 8/10
Finger : yup
painting : yup (everywhere u wan)
FJ : 9/10 (responsive very well...hug tight tight...can see she really enjoy it!!u wan more also can)
GFE : 8/10 (rather chatty...and lot of kisses here and there...)
RTF : Maybe
overall : Good!!!

damnu88
17-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi Bro damnu88, yr boss tel u mtg... wat a ill time! U could hv been on 2nd & 3rd shot wif her.... I had tat experience...
immediately up u now...

Bro Man,
Dont tease me leh...Me also Hot and Birdie strink when see my boss sms me...I go back hoh..Bo Chap him...He Lan Lan...Waste my wonderful time..and $$..#$%$#%^
By the way, up me just click on the icon on far right...the approve my posting..I think so..LOL:D

lawrene
17-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Hi bro, please kindly share Jiao Jiao contact with me...thank in advance...i will write a FR after i try her...

megaman69
17-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Thanks TS for JiaoJiao, had a wonderful experience onli thing is if she shave armpit hair would be better :)
FR as follows

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : B+
BBBJ : 6.5/10 Can be improve
Finger : everywhere
FJ : 9/10 Horny Gal keep wanting for more :p
GFE : 8/10
RTF : Ya try 2 times le than write FR keke
Damage: 2FJ $70
overall : Excellent

man_sg2000
17-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Emoltan wrote:-
"Thanks bro TS for the contact, Try contact her on my free day, wow, so forunate to get her immediately within an hour. She was very punctual( even came earlier den arranged ), so get the room number and sms her, reached within 5 mins time, so nice. The rest of the stuff is as wat others Bro reported, just some add on points is she is very accomodating and very gf feeling young gals. The only bad point on her is she gt ARMPIT HAIR( so turn off) , if i rtf, i will bring a shaver wif mi, hee hee"

:eek: WEI !! Some Bro already shaved her hair last evening, hee hee.... very clean...hee hee,, Very funny!!

Bro damnu88, already up u points...done!

Bro megaman69, thanks for the FR...

My points not enough... UP MY POINTS!!!

michaelrocksam
17-05-2008, 08:54 PM
:eek: WEI !! Some Bro already shaved her hair last evening, hee hee.... very clean...hee hee,, Very funny!!
UP MY POINTS!!!

Bro man_sg,

I shaved off for her last night, I had her just before you cos I like to paint her all over. yes even the armpits :D make her damn horny.

She raped me after I shaved off for her. It was kind of foreplay.

She ride me and she squirted all over my pubic hair. she was damn wet.

I heard that you were waiting for her so I let her go earlier, also want her to make more $. I like her service alot. She wanted more sex with me after the first round. I told I am tired liao so let her go. Anyway she cummed many times again. She love sex alot:cool:

I still pay her $70 despite one shot only. She is worth every dollar even for one shot.

Will RTF many times more. 200% GFE

michaelrocksam
17-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Also I wanted to shave off her pussy hair.

She is not ready yet to shave it off and also feel funny about it.

May be bro elmotan can try to shave off her pussy hair, since i do him a favour liao by shaving off her armpit 腋窝 hair.

If bros want me to shave off pussy hair let me know I will try to convince her haha. Call for a vote, minimally must have 20 votes lol

It will be thrilling to have shave for me.

She was kissing me slowly as i was shaving off her armpit hair. song song man.

Anyway, when her pussy hair growing again she will always feels itchy :D

sitonski
17-05-2008, 09:39 PM
thanks to TS for sharing her contact, tried her on 14th Wed i think. didnt have much time to sit down n write. haha.

anyway, called her in advance before 5 to make an appointment for 7, then she said ok. Reaching there le call her again, she requested to open the room first then tell her the room no.
hmmz.. well... after book le then she say she be late. no choice, so just wait then nap also..
waited for 1hr then she reach ba.:mad:

1st look, pettie, with curly hair, and a mole on her forehead, face still consider young and presentation ^^. overall still acceptable.
came in and apologise for being late, im ok with it. then start to fondle and hug around. undress her, and her B+ headlight pop out inviting me to wipe it clean and shine. a few of foreplay before proceed to bath, hmmz, only minus is her armpit hair and bushy mei mei.

she srub me clean n neat and once in a while using her body to slith up n down my didi.
wipe clean then start on bed. start to kiss slowly then furiously, fondling her soft B cup headlight. she push me on the bed and sit onto of me, licking me from neck to nip follow by didi. almost cant stand it, then push her back on bed and start my cathbath on her as well.

hmmz, maybe i not so attractive ba, some bro say she quite wet. lick her from top to bottom liao also didn get her wet enough.
anyway, seeing her seductive face, my didi was standing upright very long. she grab a CD then cap and start mission her.

a bit tired then change to cowboy. wah.. this one she very active. keep rowing forward backward, up and down still initate to play with her nips while she was on top. seeing this, how my didi can stand. very fast, exploded everything liao.

as didi start to relax and smaller, she start to shiver. o.0?
not sure whether real or not that she cum ba. becos didi already turn small leh.

as time running out cos i oni book 2 hrs, she massage abit here n there for me, once in a while touching my sensitive spot. haha..
after 15mins like that, didi turn hard again, seeing this, she start to catbath me then start round 2.
this time round of cos longer, more position, from missionary, cowgal, doggie, spoon.

then of cos full throttle and explode everything to her.
The rest is SOP. oh, she keep asking abt this web though. and ask me to post her pic here. took a few from my hp. hmmz.. TS pls pm me yr email. i sent to u. then u decide to share or not.
er.. *clean one. with clothes on de pics but not sure need to censor eyes or not.

below is the stats:
looks: 7/10 young n presentation.
boobs: 7.5/10 B+ though but quite soft n nice to grab ^^
figure: 7/10 slim and smooth, oni abit abit fat on tummy
, nice to hug
pussy: 6.5/10 hmmz, bushy, abit loose or mine too small.
kissing: 8/10 lots of kisses ^^
gfe: 7/10 she stammer abit when she talks, she kinda of hyper but overall still a budget bonk ^^

speedevil
18-05-2008, 12:16 AM
can anyone PM me her contacts .... thxs in advance

michaelrocksam
18-05-2008, 12:49 PM
spoke to her last night. she is not comfortable shaving off her pussy hair.

Guess a bald patch is not her cup of tea.

anyway, she is hot for sex and she responsive during sex, cums easily thats what we brothers are looking for.

will rtf to day or tomorrow again. :)

kissclong
18-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Here's the FR whichI've promised Bro Man:
Jiao Jiao
24(she told me that came from liaoning shenyang)
Weight only 46kg(easy to jack with)
Height 1.6m(nice long legs)
Looks: 8.5/10( seductive looks)
Boobs: 9.9/10(not too big nor too small)
BBBJ: 7/10(still got rooms for imp, too short too, only about 5 mins)
FJ: 9.9/10(not fake moans, vibrated orgasms)
Damage: 60/1shot/2hrs
Me cannot tahan 2 shots la.
Bottomline is:
Really Nice SYT for a GEM like her, treat her well. :)

damnu88
18-05-2008, 07:08 PM
"Thanks bro TS for the contact, Try contact her on my free day, wow, so forunate to get her immediately within an hour. She was very punctual( even came earlier den arranged ), so get the room number and sms her, reached within 5 mins time, so nice. The rest of the stuff is as wat others Bro reported, just some add on points is she is very accomodating and very gf feeling young gals. The only bad point on her is she gt ARMPIT HAIR( so turn off) , if i rtf, i will bring a shaver wif mi, hee hee"

Bro damnu88, already up u points...done!

Bro. Have up u when I got the power liao....thanks:p

man_sg2000
18-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi Bro michaelrocksam, ! SO… U R the 1 shaved off her armpit hair !! Very good to laugh, !! I saw
But it’s good for her & for all !
Ya boy! She’s hot for sex…

She kept asking me to meet her for sessions, said that she wants to appreciate I helped her here… & not charging me & she pays the room/ buy meals etc… [ but I will respect her ]
I had her thrice already, each time I got wilder & wilder!
Wait til I’m heat up few days again, surely will hv sex wif her again >> & its gonna be >>>> { THE BEST…LONGEST…WILDEST EVER…ETC… THAT SHE CAN’T HANDLE MY WAR & EXPLOSIVES !!! } .

Next,
U r welcome, Bro sitonski. Can email me, my email is in yr pm… // let me see if censor eyes or not.
Up my points?

Next,
Thanks, Bro kissclong, yr FR, Up my points?

Paul Heng
18-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Bro, really interest in this gal can any Bro pm the contact to me ,thank!

gambit88
18-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Many Thanks to Bro man_sg2000 for sharing Jiao Jiao's contact.

Actually made an appointment with her on 15/05/2008 (Thursday) at 8pm, but after booking the room and try calling she tells me she is busy and can only make it after 9.30pm. To the Bro who hijack my bonk, hope you enjoy ;). No choice but to call off the bonk and activate my Emergency RTF List in order not to waste the room charge.

Today sms her for another appointment, this time was OK, reach the room after in 10 mins time after confirming my room no.

Picture speaks a thousand words

http://i31.tinypic.com/28sai3o.jpg

Jiao Jiao looks about 70% like the above pic, the 30% is revised downwards:(

Starts off with a SOP bath and she brushes her teeth also, heard from her she brushes before every bonk. My personal advice to bros, don't try her BBBJ it could be Dangerous.

Use some sensible precautions for oral hygiene. Do not brush or floss your teeth at least 2-4 hours prior to engaging in oral sex. Brushing and flossing can leave micro-cuts on the gums and be a perfect entry point for the HIV virus if your partner is infected.

Her massage skills are average only, slightly better than piano playing.
BJ with cap was a bit painful, her teeth seems to be biting my dick when she goes up and down. Asked her to stop after 1 min, my member cannot tahan the torture. After the BJ quite turn-off already, let her hop on and do the cowgirl. The FR quite boring actually, so just let her ride and cum.

Rested a bit. I watch TV and she play with her phone. I wanted to pay and go off liao, but she still ask for seconds, so boh bian cap on and does her misssionary, pump until she cum again and again and finally unloaded my last drops of tadpoles. Little brother feeling very painful at this point, body old already cannot tahan 2 shots within an hour.

I must say this girl is definitely not my cup tea, so my rating on her may not be that objective.

Boobs: 8/10 (soft and good feel)
BJ: 5/10 With Cap (too much teeth, a bit painful)
FJ: 6/10 (Not tight for SYT)
Damage: 70/2shot/2hrs
Overall : 6.5/10 (Budget Bonk that looks more like MILF than SYT)

To me her look is quite far from a SYT look quite "chao lao", and she seems to enjoy the session MUCH MORE than me. something don't feel right leh. I feel I am a Duck servicing her. Strange Feeling?

Do other bros who tried her have the same "being used" feeling???

HushPuppy
18-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Bro man_sg2000
Have uppz you for care and share spirit. (Dun forget about me hor)
Will try to get her these few days and will put up FR soon..:D:D

2004quest
19-05-2008, 12:59 AM
a big thanks to TS for sharing her contact.
Finally had chance to try this ger..book her in the afternoon reach the agreed hotel in JC. this hotel always full during sunday, have to wait 30 min for room, so have a cold drink with her at near by coffee shop. She is a very friendly ger and very service oriented. yeap she seem to enjoy every moment, from bathing together, bonking to massage. she made mi feel like her long lost bF. overall having a very good and enjoyable session. In fact i feel that her massage a bit special, different from other ger. Will RTF if wallet power up.
stats and damage is stated in few previous thread.

man_sg2000
19-05-2008, 01:06 AM
a big thanks to TS for sharing her contact.
Finally had chance to try this ger..book her in the afternoon reach the agreed hotel in JC. this hotel always full during sunday, have to wait 30 min for room, so have a cold drink with her at near by coffee shop. She is a very friendly ger and very service oriented. yeap she seem to enjoy every moment, from bathing together, bonking to massage. she made mi feel like her long lost bF. overall having a very good and enjoyable session. In fact i feel that her massage a bit special, different from other ger. Will RTF if wallet power up.
stats and damage is stated in few previous thread.

:confused: Up my Points ! Bro / You enjoy huh !!

anson_cs
19-05-2008, 02:21 AM
can i have contact

tacmehom
19-05-2008, 02:39 AM
Good find bro man_sg2000. Hope can try her soon. U got pm..

cheers

Water
19-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Tried Jiao Jiao for her first session of the day yesterday afternoon. Booked hotel room and she came within 15 mins.

Initial look was average. She was pretty friendly and all and very pro-active (plus point) however there was an artificial sense which I can feel from her which I do not like but then thats my take.

She wanted to commence immediately so we bathed and had a 5 mins massage before she started her tongue action. Best thing about her is the C cup boobs which was soft and supple. Can see that she has just shaven her armpits but the stubbles are starting to protrude.

Boobs: 8/10
Looks: 6/10 (photo is much better looking)
BJ: 5.5/10
FJ: 6/10 (Loose but lots of moans)
Overall : 6.5/10
RTF: probably not

We finished the first round off in 40 mins and she was anxious to get off to the next appt which I did not like. Many phone calls during the session to hear her confirming with another bro for the next appt. Was initially planning for a second round but she said that a bro has just popped out of the blue without an appt and already booked a room.

Did not make a fuss and let her go, but felt that there should be better time management.

She knows about this forum and keeps asking what the bros here wrote about her but I did not share too much info except that whatever good or bad will be written and everyone can refer.

akaza24
19-05-2008, 04:08 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/28sai3o.jpg

Jiao Jiao looks about 70% like the above pic, the 30% is revised downwards:(

Walau, at first I tot is the gal in the pix!! If this mai tu liao ;)

Water
19-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Hey bro, just to clarify, she IS the girl in the pic. However it is a very well taken picture and she is very photogenic. IMHO, she is slightly less chio in person than in the pic.

happyfivestars
19-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi Bro, please PM me the contacts. Thanks :)

repsolman
19-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Really? She's the one in the pic? The jiao jiao i bonked looks nothing as good as her leh... :(

michaelrocksam
19-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Really? She's the one in the pic? The jiao jiao i bonked looks nothing as good as her leh... :(

Bro,

I think after a few days of our hot weather changed her looks. She has lost some weight over the few days I visited her. I have went back 3 times in 7 days. :)

Her tongue sticking out is her trade mark :p, when I am bonking her hard she enjoys it shiok shiok she will stick out her tongue.

I would say about 80% like her photo. May be she shouldn't tie her hair now.

man_sg2000
19-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks to Bros , up points for me,

& the photo IS NOT HER !! Put up by gambit88, think he make it convenient post up other girl resembles like her....

Cheers

kissclong
20-05-2008, 12:31 AM
;);)The pix is DEFINITELY NOT her.
The gal in the pix is a Taiwanese artise.
Sometimes can see her in Jacky Wu's shows too.
Btw, JJ's eyebrow isn't that thick as the Gal in the pix too.
:(

Nevertheless, I do agreed that this Gal from TW really looks like JJ about 70-80%.
:)

man_sg2000
20-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Hi Bros,

Those Bros less than 20 pts, pls dun ask for tel. ;) Fr. Jiao Jiao.

Tip: To get 20 & abv pts, it's easy. Jus contribute a good FR of yr own fling u jus had & post it up, & Bros here will up yr pts.... OK ?

Thanks & cheers!

game10199
20-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Many thanks to bro man_sg2000 for sharing Jiao Jiao’s contact. As promised my FR:

When I initiated the call, the first impressions over the phone was not great. The voice was rough and not very friendly. But I reminded myself that she comes highly recommended. After settling on the hotel, she came within minutes.

Ding Dong and when the door first opened, the first impressions was ok. Pleasant looking with a nice mole between her eyes. Came in and did a bit of TCSS.

Looks : 6.5/10 – ok looking.
Body : 7/10 – Nice body.
Boobs: 7.5/10 – Although only a B cup, the shape is the nice hanging papaya type – my favourite!
BBBJ : NA
FJ : 8/10 – Next to Niu Niu, I think she is the best fu..king machine. She goes on and on.. Even when I want to stop, she said No..
Overall : 8/10, I like women who love to fu..k. She love to fu..k!!
RTF : Yes.

Thanks again to bro man_sg2000

damnu88
21-05-2008, 12:36 AM
immediately up u now...

Bro Man,
After regretting the last visit, today die die must use up the two caps I brought along. After sms her the timing, waited in the room for her arrival.Nothing to do, so watch TV and turn my HP to silent.......Ha HA now my BOSS cant distrub my play time....
She reached a couple mins later and off we go to the wash up. As usual, TCSS and she help me clean my neh neh and didi. After the dry up, then comes the foreplay...Teasing each other, licking everywhere wah.....SONG..
Ater enough arrosement from her, my turn to return flavour.
Rub rub here squeeze squeeze there and finally dig dig down there.Wah...told her water many leh...she said today first customer so high on sex.....Me wait no more and lick lick there...She moan in estascy and pushing her mei mei asking for more....can feel her climax a few time with oganism......primary mission accomplished.
Put on cap and cowgirl on the ride......She ride furiously, can felt her pelvis bone hitting me...Wah lan ah....so high meh.....
Me turn her over and ram her deep deep..She moan louder than before...can felt her squeeze with juice flowing out...no time my balls also wet liao.........
giving her no chance and piak piak her till I cum.......Wah this sex devil really make me exhuasted........Secondary mission also accomplished.....
During cleaning up, show me the tissue soak with her juice...Wah....."Dum Dum" leh..see liao hoh....then I'm thinking, either she too Song or I too Strong???
TCSS abit and she asking for round 2...Wah I told her, me is man not superman...So fast want round 2?? Cannot lah.....
She persuaded me...Coaxing me to try...cannot cum then stop loh. No harm to try mah...
She sexually arrose me and capped me fucking the hell out of me.....After quite sometime...all also give her liao.
This time really make the money worth...Dunno whether I pay her to make me SONG or I pay her and make her SONG:confused:

Attitude rating: 8.5/10........
The rest rating, no need to say so much liao.....high sex drive..For TURBO RIDER ONLY.........Thank Y......

zemphis
21-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Tried her on Vesak day.
So so, miah hiam si buay pai lah.
Anyway my FR is summarized below.
Looks : 6.5/10 – Young Thing, yes. Sweet, no.... So not really a SYT imo. Some more can see bit of nose hair!
Body : 7/10 – Nice body.
Boobs: 7.5/10 –
BGBJ : Barely Got BJ
FJ : 7/10 – Kinda loose but very pro-active
Overall : Friendly service, worth to try.
RTF : Unlikely

Think I don't really have chemistry with her to enjoy fully...

bluesky269
21-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Many thanks to bro man_sg2000 for sharing Jiao Jiao’s contact. When l called, she doesn't sound sweet & was quite careful as keep asking me how I got her no. Anyway, managed to get a time as she is free.

Here's my brief FR
Looks : 6.5/10 – plain looking - not SYT but if she makes up, she will definitely looks attractive with small eyes & nose.
Body : 7/10 – slim & petite.
Boobs: 7/10 – soft & hanging papaya type
BBBJ : NA she kisses here & there but not BBBJ
FJ : 7/10 – she seems to like it although her moans are not what turns me on type
Overall : 6.5/10, maybe I was tired as I only came once. She tries hard to make me hard again.she is friendly  &  keeps hugging me tight.
RTF:No -not really my type but she is a nice girl.  
could be better if she can act wild & playful.

bluedot
21-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Called her and she ok appt at 5pm. Asked for preferred place and she said lor xx. reached hotel 10 mins earlier. luckily called her before booking room. Asked me to book had wait for 1hr! I ask why she said not free now. Didn't want to argue.

need time mgtm.

kissclong
22-05-2008, 02:02 AM
:p;)Many thanks to bro man_sg2000 for sharing Jiao Jiaos contact...

Pleasant looking with a nice mole....

I think she is the best fu..king machine. She goes on and on.. Even when I want to stop, she said No..

Nice FR Bro.
Btw, that's not her mole, that's her self made tatto.
She really enjoys love making!

mkroy
22-05-2008, 02:32 AM
hi bro,
care to share her contact?

aLwAYs_hOrNy
22-05-2008, 02:58 AM
1st of all, i'll have to thank bro man for the no. tried her few days back and really have to admit tat she's really a gd burget bonk. below is my short fr.

looks: 6.5/10 (not too bad, but i'm a sxxker for syt)
figure: 7/10 (not really for big boobs lovers)
massage: 6/10 (as i've been a regular for hard massage, I think her massage isn't hard enough for me)
bj: 5.5/10 (sorry, but i'm a bj lover and realy got quit high standard on this part)
fj: 6.5/10 (she's quite dry, but till she's very accomenating in the bonking positions.)
rtf: maybe if she's not returning to china tat soon.

amity
22-05-2008, 04:55 PM
"Bro damnu88, already up u points...done!

Your points not enough:confused: 84 points and power 4 lei.... or you are refering "given out too much reputations in 24 hour..." I just came to know one day can up one ppl only....very troublesome, me have a list of bros to up:o

amity
22-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Bro Man,
TCSS abit and she asking for round 2...Wah I told her, me is man not superman...So fast want round 2?? Cannot lah.......
The rest rating, no need to say so much liao.....high sex drive..For TURBO RIDER ONLY.........Thank Y......

wow lidat metal rod oso will breaks :D

TheFalcon
23-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Thks man_sg2000 for sharing her contact earlier on.
Tried her yesterday and she is the kind of PRC version of SG ah lian, haha. Got tattoo on her forehead and likes to hear mp3 on her hp loudly. Well here`s a FR of her...

Went to wrong hotel but luckily went down to search for her and found her, phew! Once back in rm, she quickly undress me and herself and pull me in for a shower. Once done, we start to kiss like long lost lover. I must say she`s those teasing and wild GFE type as she really likes to kiss. haha. Bonk her, but too bad, first round was too fast, but she pleads for more, HJ for me to get up, but then was too tired. So rest awhile and we chatted and she let me see her porn in her hp... haha. So we enjoy abit porn and tok dirty and then off to 2nd round.

Face: 6/10 (Typical ah lian type)
BJ: 5/10 (dun really bj for me, maybe she just anxious for fj)
FJ: 8.5/10 (she just enjoys it)
GFE: 8/10 (she really make u feel like long lost lovers)

man_sg2000
23-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi all Bros...;),

Thanks... to those that upped me ^^^ & the FRs that are being put up here.

& those Bros. who ask... : I've pm back to you... her no.

And... up ^^ me... the more the merrier !! hee... hee...

CHeers!

;)

megaman69
23-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Tried JiaoJiao again yesterday.
Her service just get better as you RTF her more.(me 4th time):p
Suggested her to give longer BBBJ...think most bros like.
Bro out there do try her before she's gone
Thanks TS again for the great Gem

conjurer
24-05-2008, 08:51 AM
I've not been posting for awhile and i would like to share my FR on Jiao².

Arranged to meet her in the wee hours of the morning at one of the popular budget hotels and she arrived shortly after. First impression of her is that she is a warm and friendly person. In terms of looks, she is just okay to me, nothing spectacular.

She is shy at first but will warm up to you as time passes. Offered to shower together almost immediately when i told her i have not showered. Loads of GFE in the shower room and she actually soap me thoroughly and cleanly.

On to the bed she caressed me well and started to flaunt her tongue skills. The rest of the report is pretty similar with the experience of other bros. My summary,

Face: 5½ / 10
Body: 6 / 10
Boobs: 34C as claimed by her (abit saggy IMO)
BBBJ: 6 / 10 (a bit short)
Catbath: 6½ / 10 (Can be better)
FJ: 7¼ /10 (Patient and willingless to try different positions, very eager to please)
GFE: 9 / 10
Attitude: 8½ / 10
Service: 8½ /10
Damage: $60 + $10 (Excluding Room)
RTF: Yes

Do up me if you enjoy my FR :)

xXFreedomXx
24-05-2008, 11:50 AM
hi bro, care to share the contact? i wish to give her a try

semifinal
24-05-2008, 11:57 AM
hi brothers....can i have her contacts?

man_sg2000
24-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Hi Bros, given tel... to Bros abv 20 pts....
GO FOR IT !! It's weekend , man, !
After 2 shoots..... {dun do 3, it will hurt yr body} Walk limping... Take half boil eggs , cordyceps, ginseng, & other tonics , to re-charge.... Buy more rubber !!

We are clever,, we dont take drugs,, but we are addicted to that "start to end" make love session with our flings... All sorts of minds are switch off during that session...!!

Up me again.... thanks....

Life enjoy man, !! heh heh !!

chanchan69
24-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi Bro Man_Sg2000,

Can you pls pm me Jiao Jiao's contact?

man_sg2000
27-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi Bros,

Jiao Jiao will go home 15 June 08.

Had enough of her?

Driftmaster
27-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi to all bro,

First of all, thks bro man_sg2000 for jiao jiao ctc.

Called her last sun for a appt.
She was avail so meet her at hotel ard 3pm.

First look, not too bad. She worn a jumper tat day n it was quite nice.:p
I already shower so she strip infront of me piece by piece till bday suit n she go shower.:D

Once on the bed, she start to catbath me. She massage n lick me all over at the same time. First time kana tis kinda exp. Quite shiok. She bbbj me while massaging my leg also. Aft awhile i buay tahan liao, told her to fj. She capped n ride on me.
Did her on few position n cum.

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Massage: 6/10
FJ: 9/10 (Very accomodating n horny gal):cool:

Thks for reading.

shokoken10
27-05-2008, 06:32 PM
[hey bro can pm mi her contact....thanxs...

Evo^Madz28
27-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Apologized on the late promised FR

Met Jiao2 yesterday afternoon. Picked her at Lor2x. 1st look, not really my type but not ugly either. Drove to JooChiat checked in H81 for 2Hrs. Yes, i opted for 2Hrs session since she is highly rated by bros here.

Once checked in proceed to bath after tcss. She is serviced oriented by giving me a through clean souping massage in bathroom. Rather nice and relaxing after whole day of work. Dried ourselved and proceed to bed. She loved french-kiss and I just felt like my tongue was being sucked away. She gave a very nice cat bath follow my tits massage ( the remarkable little papaya neh neh ). She further proceed south and gave me a sensual bbbj! not bad and she hit the right point ( I love hard sucking !! ) Buay tahan liao, wear CD and gave her hard thrust like no tomorrow. I like her facial expression, horny look and asking for more. Yet her hands busy squeezing her own tits. I love this scene as its reminded me some angmo porno :P. Changed to doggy and within 15mins hard thrust finally i cummed in her. At this moment sibeh nuah liao. I laid on bed and she just help me removed the CD. I can see her cum juice all over the CD. What a horny girl. She gave me a very nice massage on back. But somehow i feel to ache may be due to her strength.

Suddenly she flip me over and gave another round of bbbj. I thought i cant get hard-on but suprisingly, didi wake up! This time she particularly focus on my balls and AR. Wow... just love it. Wear CD and this time she on top of me. She ride me like a crazy horse and I felt thrust to her cunt end. After mins i again exploded in her. What a satisfying 2-rounds session.

Looks : 4.5/10 ( not really a looker but not ugly either
Body : 6.5/10
Boobs : 7.5/10 ( papaya shape... just love it )
bbbj : 6/10 ( I am rather demanding on BBBJ )
FJ : 7/10 ( at least i cummed 2 times )
massage : 6/10 (hardworking but it just too pain )
RTF : No... I wanna reserve vitamin M for a young SYT ( hee... my urge target before June )
Damage : $70 + $20 rooms ( y $70 ah?? i thought $60 ) :confused:

man_sg2000
28-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Glad that all Bros enjoy... from my introduction...

Goin pm to Bro who ask her tel...

Had enough of her ?? Yes / No ??

Up me to 100 over ....

Thanks.

tan33tan
28-05-2008, 04:40 PM
hi...

can PM me the contact...

drivo
28-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi bros sg2000,

Very horny, need her contact.;)

soberguy
29-05-2008, 04:18 PM
hi...

can PM me the contact...

TS... paiseh.. borrow your thread.

Noob tan33tan, can you stop sending me pm asking me for contact especially when it is history of last year? I suggest if you can read the thread for newbie before making your way asking for contact from samster here.

amity
29-05-2008, 04:54 PM
TS... paiseh.. borrow your thread.

Noob tan33tan, can you stop sending me pm asking me for contact especially when it is history of last year? I suggest if you can read the thread for newbie before making your way asking for contact from samster here.

LMAO tan33tan, lazy dont study stickies tan tio zap :D

garantw
30-05-2008, 12:35 AM
First must thank bro man_sg2000 for sharing the contact of Jiao Jiao. Thanks Bro for the nice intro, Up for you. Also sorry for late FR as was busy with work for the past few day.

Feeling horny after a boring weekend work day, also holding to Jiao Jiao no for sometime liao, so decided to give her a call and try my luck to check if she was available. Lucky enough, she was available in the weekend late affernoon.

Went to pick her up and go to my fav love nest. the first look was that she was not indeed a really SYT, but she was cheerful, smile alway on her face, and she kept say sorry to me as to let me waited for her downstair for about 15min. really a nice girl.

Went to my love nest and check in. already had enough TCSS when on the way, so when in, she hug me so hard that look like young couple that scare people to know in public but in the room, just let go eveything. She take out my shoe and sock and undress for me, ask me to lay on the bed and rest while she go and run the bathtub water. When she back, she already in her birthsuit, a good b cup papaya type boobs which suit her body well. she pull me into the tub and wash for me in the tub. she used her boobs to massage my back and front, just like those body massage in thai. shiok. She was attentive using her nice boobs to clean rub my body and like masterbating for me when washing my bro, making me bua tahan liao.

After drying up, I was then laid to bed and while she handjob me and lick suck my nipple. Then she begin slowly lick my balls and then bbbjme while I finger her. She was looking at me while doing all this. She deepthroat keeping on sucking for quite sometime with slurping sound . Wah cannot take it anymore. Ask her to cap to mount on me and she really good riding me like horse while I squeeze and paint her breast at the same time. We then change to both sitting position fucking and later I switch to standing and also the mirror view of the action and the shaking of her papaya boob makes me more exciting. Next later doggy fuck, follow by legs on shoulder and finally in missionary when both of us reached orgasm and moaning together. I was pumping her aggressively like no tomorrow. She was very horny, as she told me she haven't got such a high orgasm for quite some time liao after coming to SG. (dont know really or not, but the feeling was good, feel like a i had marked her)

Cleaned up and rest on the bed, she slowly massaged my back, really got strength and this help me to recoup after my first round. Then she told me to turn over to "massage" for me. She begin to handjob me and soon she was deepthroating me again with the slurping sound again. After sometime, she then put on the CD and begin mounting me again. Soon we switched to missionary and I pumped her more aggressively then in 1st round, she reacted in the same manner too, really feel the action with lot of pussy muscle too. We soon reached orgasm again.

After this she do a short massage for my leg and hands again. I then cleaned up, get changed tips her and left the place and send her back.

FR on Jiao Jiao

Looks: 6/10 Not really SYT, but was cheerful
Body: 8.5/10 well proportional from head to toe
Bust: 7/10 B cup, papaya Boob lover's
Pussy: Very tight and very wet. Action with lot of pussy muscle too
BBBJ: 8/10 Good foreplay lick/suck balls and lick/suck cock powerful
deepthroat even with slurping sound, and the best of all looking at
you when doing all this. also with the hot and Cold (with Coke) if you dont mind.
FJ: 10/10 Willing to try all positions that I requested. Real facial
expression/moaning
Damage: $90 w tip + $20 rm
RTF: Yes. Esp if you are into Deephtroat and deepfuck pumping

Thanks bro man_sg2000 for such a good intro. Cheers :)

garantw
30-05-2008, 12:39 AM
First must thank bro man_sg2000 for sharing the contact of Jiao Jiao. Thanks Bro for the nice intro, Up for you. Also sorry for late FR as was busy with work for the past few day.

Feeling horny after a boring weekend work day, also holding to Jiao Jiao no for sometime liao, so decided to give her a call and try my luck to check if she was available. Lucky enough, she was available in the weekend late affernoon.

Went to pick her up and go to my fav love nest. the first look was that she was not indeed a really SYT, but she was cheerful, smile alway on her face, and she kept say sorry to me as to let me waited for her downstair for about 15min. really a nice girl.

Went to my love nest and check in. already had enough TCSS when on the way, so when in, she hug me so hard that look like young couple that scare people to know in public but in the room, just let go eveything. She take out my shoe and sock and undress for me, ask me to lay on the bed and rest while she go and run the bathtub water. When she back, she already in her birthsuit, a good b cup papaya type boobs which suit her body well. she pull me into the tub and wash for me in the tub. she used her boobs to massage my back and front, just like those body massage in thai. shiok. She was attentive using her nice boobs to clean rub my body and like masterbating for me when washing my bro, making me bua tahan liao.

After drying up, I was then laid to bed and while she handjob me and lick suck my nipple. Then she begin slowly lick my balls and then bbbjme while I finger her. She was looking at me while doing all this. She deepthroat keeping on sucking for quite sometime with slurping sound . Wah cannot take it anymore. Ask her to cap to mount on me and she really good riding me like horse while I squeeze and paint her breast at the same time. We then change to both sitting position fucking and later I switch to standing and also the mirror view of the action and the shaking of her papaya boob makes me more exciting. Next later doggy fuck, follow by legs on shoulder and finally in missionary when both of us reached orgasm and moaning together. I was pumping her aggressively like no tomorrow. She was very horny, as she told me she haven't got such a high orgasm for quite some time liao after coming to SG. (dont know really or not, but the feeling was good, feel like a i had marked her)

Cleaned up and rest on the bed, she slowly massaged my back, really got strength and this help me to recoup after my first round. Then she told me to turn over to "massage" for me. She begin to handjob me and soon she was deepthroating me again with the slurping sound again. After sometime, she then put on the CD and begin mounting me again. Soon we switched to missionary and I pumped her more aggressively then in 1st round, she reacted in the same manner too, really feel the action with lot of pussy muscle too. We soon reached orgasm again.

After this she do a short massage for my leg and hands again. I then cleaned up, get changed tips her and left the place and send her back.

FR on Jiao Jiao

Looks: 6/10 Not really SYT, but was cheerful
you when doing all this. also with the hot and Cold (with Coke) if you dont mind.
expression/moaning
Damage: $90 w tip + $20 rm
RTF: Yes. Esp if you are into Deephtroat and deepfuck pumping

Thanks bro man_sg2000 for such a good intro. Cheers :)

man_sg2000
30-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Cheers! & thanks Bros here !!...

I reach my 100 pts!,

& thanks... to the FRs...here..., Sure Bros read FRs, sure horny....!

given out tel to Bros. > 20 pts. But some < 20 I gave also...

Goin home mid June 08, make sure u had enough of her...

It's weekend TGIF today, Enjoy !!

man_sg2000
30-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Cheers! & thanks Bros here !!...

I reach my 100 pts!,

& thanks... to the FRs...here..., Sure Bros read FRs, sure horny....!

given out tel to Bros. > 20 pts. But some < 20 I gave also...

Goin home mid June 08, make sure u had enough of her...

It's weekend TGIF today, Enjoy !!

tianxie8
30-05-2008, 01:28 PM
bro ! can PM the detail the contact please? Thanks a lot

Fox1978
31-05-2008, 02:39 AM
bro, care to pm me her contact?
will give Fr after bonk.
Thnks:)

xiaohua
31-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Great Appreciate to Have Her Contact..
Thanks In Adv

xiaohua
31-05-2008, 02:53 AM
Bro,

Could We Have Jiao Jiao Contact.. Thanks

michaelrocksam
31-05-2008, 11:20 AM
met her again, we had the usual forlicking in the shower, always so horny, teasing and licking my dick while in the shower.

Paint her all over while in the shower, suck and eat her pussy with the water splashing. she cummed twice. She buya tahan and sat on the toliet seat and let me continue eating.

She camped her thighs on my face as she cummed a few more times. She arched her back to let me attacked deeper. shiok man :D

the bonking as usual was out of this world, she is one sex hungry kitten. she can go on bonking and cant get enough. she can go on and on,.......

she is a not to be missed FL,,,,, rating for FJ 10/10 value at this price bros, we are here to bonk so make sure when u bonk u have one the wants you for your body to make love with..... shiok shiok

HyperSD
31-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Firstly must thank bro man_sg2000 for sharing such a GEM. Also sorry for late FR as was busy with work for the past few day manage to book a slot just now.

Feeling horny after a boring weekend work day and is raining cats & dogs, so decided to give her a call and try my luck to check if she was available. Lucky enough, she was available in the weekend late afternoon.

So mai tu liao, quickly drive down to H81 & book a room and mins later a cutie arrived at my door steps.

First look, not too bad. She is indeed cheerful keep smiling.

The rest I not say much cos bros here wrote is true, she is indeed a GEM not to be miss. She is really hungry for sex. She sucks you till the last drop...:D

FR on Jiao Jiao

Looks: 7/10 Ok for me cheerful gal
you when doing all this.
expression/moaning
Damage: As mention by Bros here.
RTF: Yes. She is a GEM not be misses...

Thanks bro man_sg2000 for intro such a GEM. Up u liao.

Happy Bonking!
Cheers

man_sg2000
01-06-2008, 12:40 AM
goin pm tel nos. over to Bros....

Keep on going...

funsg
01-06-2008, 03:39 AM
Also I wanted to shave off her pussy hair.

She is not ready yet to shave it off and also feel funny about it.

May be bro elmotan can try to shave off her pussy hair, since i do him a favour liao by shaving off her armpit 腋窝 hair.

If bros want me to shave off pussy hair let me know I will try to convince her haha. Call for a vote, minimally must have 20 votes lol

It will be thrilling to have shave for me.

She was kissing me slowly as i was shaving off her armpit hair. song song man.

Anyway, when her pussy hair growing again she will always feels itchy :D

haha, i vote for u to shave off her pussy hair...upzz for u if u do that!

michaelrocksam
01-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Bros,

just in case you are wondering how good is her figure and boobs, see this.

she is a love making machine, no fats and all firm. Natural 34B boobs. Enjoy

http://i29.tinypic.com/j14p41.jpg

man_sg2000
01-06-2008, 12:01 PM
:eek: Wah sam !! Bro michaelrocksam !!! Wah Lau !! U put up photo !!

Sure I'm goin flood ...my PM box...!!

U gonna help help me... Oh !!! Not so much time doin all this stuff !!!

Her last 15 days in 1st June to 15th June ... goin be her GRAND FINALE!!!

Bro... U got to help me !! & btw, how many times U had sex wif her ???

man_sg2000
01-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Hi megaman69, up u but can't ... say u newbie... or wat.... dun quite read it...

Sorry.

falcon549
01-06-2008, 12:23 PM
bro man_2000, can pm her contoct? thks.:)

michaelrocksam
01-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Bros,

I will have bro Man_sg2000 to pass you the numbers, those interested you can email me.

Keep it to yourself and dun start spreading about the number.

my email [email protected].

Happy bonking

michaelrocksam
01-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Bros,

I will help bro Man_sg2000 to pass you the numbers, those interested you can email me.

Keep it to yourself and dun start spreading about the number.

my email [email protected].

Happy bonking

michaelrocksam
01-06-2008, 03:36 PM
:eek: Wah sam !! Bro michaelrocksam !!! Wah Lau !! U put up photo !!

Sure I'm goin flood ...my PM box...!!

U gonna help help me... Oh !!! Not so much time doin all this stuff !!!

Her last 15 days in 1st June to 15th June ... goin be her GRAND FINALE!!!

Bro... U got to help me !! & btw, how many times U had sex wif her ???

bro,

many many times until i lost count liao, :eek: she is very good and responsive. we can do it together like the full 2 hours and she still say not enough.

We make love not rough stuff in case some BDSM bros have funny ideas.:p

she dun do rough stuff, she make love not just bonking.

She actually squirts when she rides me like crazy. song song until cannot recognise home. haha

michaelrocksam
01-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Bros,

Email me, dun PM me!! My email has alot of PM.

If U email, I can send to you very quickly as I received by push mail.

Thank you, your compliance will be greatly appreciated :D

shotguy
01-06-2008, 06:59 PM
interested in this chick please PM me...

or email me [email protected]

thks

GL0806
01-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Had a session with Jiao Jiao this afternoon.

Booked a 2 hrs room and waited for her. Once she came in, we started kissing for awhile then off we go for shower (SOP). After the first shot, she asked for more but i felt that its kinda fake. It was supposed to be a 2 hr session but she went off 1 hr earlier due to appt with another bro. I was hard to cum on my 2nd shot so she told me to stop since I cant cum. I ask her to HJ me instead but she politely refuse and told me i won't cum. So I didnt force her and let her go after showering.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Keep letting me suck her boobs)
Body: 7/10 (Can touch everywhere you want)
BJ: 5/10 (only for awhile)
FJ: 6/10

dezzz77
02-06-2008, 05:50 PM
hihi bros out there.......
i've just tried this jiao jiao last night and not very satisfied with her service.

looks 7\10
figure 7\10
attitude 3\10
bbbj -2\10:mad: (cos lied to mi say can do bbbj but only do bj)
bj 2\10(i think less thn 15 times and no balls licking)
frenching no
fj 3\10 (moaning very fake)
duration 10 mins massage,1 min bj,5-10min fj........................total less thn 30mins.
DONT KNOW WHY TURN OUT TO BE SO DIFFERENT FROM THE ABOVE FR.
MAYBE DONT LIKE MI????
so bros out there better think twice before makina a appointment with her....

zennie
02-06-2008, 06:32 PM
care to pm me her contact no ? i wanna to try ...

Apollo
02-06-2008, 06:40 PM
hihi bros out there.......
i've just tried this jiao jiao last night and not very satisfied with her service.

looks 7\10
figure 7\10
attitude 3\10
bbbj -2\10:mad: (cos lied to mi say can do bbbj but only do bj)
bj 2\10(i think less thn 15 times and no balls licking)
frenching no
fj 3\10 (moaning very fake)
duration 10 mins massage,1 min bj,5-10min fj........................total less thn 30mins.
DONT KNOW WHY TURN OUT TO BE SO DIFFERENT FROM THE ABOVE FR.
MAYBE DONT LIKE MI????
so bros out there better think twice before makina a appointment with her....

Business too good and services drop? want to try her but .....

nobnob
03-06-2008, 02:53 AM
Firstly must thank michaelrocksam share this gem with me.

Before i sms Jiao Jiao, i think of a lot of stuff, dunno wat my brain is goin on, haha. I was damn horny for the pass few days, got her contact for quite few days, asking bro michaelrocksam a lot of silly questions, haha..

Checked in the room, then wait for her, she had some problem with her dinner as she dunno how to come over to 81 at GL where she had her dinner in Bugis (where i came from to 81). Then she ask me to wait for her in the room and she will be a bit late.

Waited for dunno how long as i was enjoying the show, then Jiao Jiao knocked the door. Saw a cheerful girl keep apologizing for being late and she did told me that she will pay for the room and she said she is surprised that she say im handsome, haha:p. She frenched me and i cant say anything but to tongue fight with her, i love the way she push me to the bed, like one of the scene in IronMan (where the reporter pushed the Iron Man onto the bed and kiss him wildly:p) Since she noticed i haven bath, then we went for bath and she really clean herself and me well and also tease my little bro.

After dry ourself, we start hugging each other and frenching. She love to get lick on her nipples and finger her, she moan damn sexy and makes me wanna start bonk her, but i din coz i know without enough foreplay, i wont cum. She licked my whole body from top to bottom, and BJ me (i dunno wats the different with BBBJ and BJ) without CAP, good suction and slurp slurp sound, hehe! Then proceed to 69, she love it a lot, i dunno y, and this is the foreplay she can make my lil bro stand straight.

After a while of 69, she CAP me and start do her missionary, her moan is real and seducing. Then changed to doggie, for a while then doggie her in front of the mirror, i can see her boobs swinging, what a nice view:D I can see her facial expression and her action that she cant stand anymore, she cant really stand straight anymore, so proceed to the bed for missionary. Do her in a lot of position but still cant cum. Rest a while and we TCSS, hugging each other like long lost couple, she even say wanna be my gf when i told her i dun have a gf, lolz... Then she start teasing my lil bro and make "him" wake up to be furious, CAP and fight again, did a few positions but still cant cum, damn tired already, feel like wanna give up, but she dun give up.

We TCSS again and she hug me like im her bf, she even become a small woman and hide on my chest, increase my egoness, hehe. Then told her that i dun used to use CAP when having sex with my exs, she then replied to me promptly that i dun have to use CAP, walao! Ho seh liao, get permission for RAW! Luckily my Big Head still conscious, able to think (RAW = WAR), if not i dunno what kinda consequences im facing now and the future. After some foreplay, and i told her im running out of CAPs, then we proceed to the bath.

After the bath, although we hugged and TCSS, she still dun give up to make me cum, tease my lil bro and BJ again, once he stand up, i signal her to CAP me and start do her missionary, finally release all my soldiers into her with CAP of course. She asked me whether i wan 2nd shot, i told her i give up as it tooks me around 1 hour to cum for the 1st shot, cant imagine for 2nd shot, i think my leg will be jelly and cant work tml.

Never thought that she will wait for me while im checking my stuff, she really act like my gf and wait for me and leave together, hugged and french again. Really turn me on and think of wanna start 2nd shot, haha. Along the way, we were holding hands and act like couple, i even send her back home and once we reach her home, we french for a goodbye.

Looks: 7/10 (Ok for me as a very caring girl and a bit look like my ex)
Body: 8/10 (Just nice for me)
Bust: 7.5/10 (B cup, boobs lover type)
Pussy: Once u press the right button, the "water" will come out uncontrollable
BBBJ: 8/10 (She knows my sensitive area, and with slurp slurp sound makes me more excited, she even look at me when BJ me)
FJ: 10/10 (Willing to try all positions that I requested without complain. Real facial expression and moaning, she even offer my doing her RAW but i decide to CAP for safety)
Damage: 70/30 for 3 hours/3 caps (Worth the money with good attitude as she is actually not feeling well after the dinner, accommodating, caring and never give up making me cum)
RTF: Sure! I just need to manage my time as i will be very busy starting from tml.:(

man_sg2000
03-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Hi Bro michaelrocksam,

thanks on helpg...to fwd tel to Bros wantg her tel.

I got 12 pms... & hv replied > 20 pts... I wonder..How much emails U got?

Hey Bros... who got Jiao Jiao on... mus hv benefitted / improved on their "SEX DRIVE" exercise...!!

Keep on... !!

kissclong
03-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Firstly must..
Then told her that i dun used to use CAP when having sex with my exs, she then replied to me promptly that i dun have to use CAP, walao! Ho seh liao, get permission for RAW! Luckily my Big Head still conscious, able to think (RAW = WAR), if not i dunno what kinda consequences im facing now and the future...
RTF: Sure! I just need to manage my time as i will be very busy starting from tml.:(
Luckily you didn't RAW her.
Up you for your effort.

sexfun888
03-06-2008, 09:08 PM
can share the contact? i like to get a try.....:)

nobnob
03-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Luckily you didn't RAW her.
Up you for your effort.

Thanks, haha... Dunno y still able to think at tht time, but with gf dun think at all, just do it RAW, but she always tease me say Auntie haven visit her, haha...

man_sg2000
05-06-2008, 10:22 PM
few days didnt upd., Jiao Jiao go to page 10....
I put Jiao Jiao to page 1 again....
She leaving 14 June 08...

man_sg2000
05-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Want to see her nice naked photo ??
Go to page 9

man_sg2000
05-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Go to page 9

uenuei
05-06-2008, 10:30 PM
bro ! kindly PM me the contact please , thank a thousand!

nobnob
06-06-2008, 02:29 AM
Go to page 9

Bro, the picture removed le...

amity
06-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Bro, the picture removed le...

wa-piam bro, pic so big, where got removed?:confused::D
post 131 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2802369-post131.html)

lbee
06-06-2008, 11:52 AM
bro ! can share the contact please , thank a lot :)

funsg
06-06-2008, 08:40 PM
wa-piam bro, pic so big, where got removed?:confused::D
post 131 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2802369-post131.html)

removed from wat i can see

zorro_orroz
06-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Hi ! Bros,

I am a newbie.... Can share her contact ?
Pls pm me...

Kiam sia ! :)

melon8888
06-06-2008, 10:55 PM
First,thanks bro man_sg2000 for the contact, alr upped u.

No offence to bro man_sg2000, my honest FR.

Not very good exp with Jiao Jiao, service is very impt to me but this lady provide none. I found her fake and got attitude. My expectation not very high (check my previous FR) but she really can't make it...

overall exp : 4.5/10

man_sg2000
07-06-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi Bros, those > 20 points post here, pls pm me for her tel... I go straight to PM & reply...

Melon8888, could be she done a lot wif Sg Bros, & goin home soon...
It's ok... Search & read posts here...that match yr feel... Sure to find...
Cheers!

Bros < 10 pts, so many... ask her tel... sorry, gave out > 20 pts. Dun be offended, jus cautious me... This forum is our 'Man's Secret World', got to be tactful....

Cheers ! & Go for Jiao Jiao , she's yearning.... for more sex....

See her naked photo ? Go page 9... & drool...

Happy weekend !

amity
07-06-2008, 01:45 AM
...........See her naked photo ? Go page 9... & drool...

Sorry bro TS i KPO....i think something is wrong somehow, some pages are being removed. Now is only till page 6. Some bros claim photo (at post 131) being remove/cant see, but nothing wrong on my side. maybe u like to insert the pic again in your next post? if u permit, i will be glad to resize the photo and upload it into another server. :)

man_sg2000
07-06-2008, 02:00 AM
Bros,

just in case you are wondering how good is her figure and boobs, see this.

she is a love making machine, no fats and all firm. Natural 34B boobs. Enjoy

http://i29.tinypic.com/j14p41.jpg

Can see ?? Drool ??

It's fr. michaelrocksam, he put it up....

Bros... > 20 pts , pm me , or michaelrocksam.... for her tel.

Cheers! Weekend enjoy !!

MOTORAZR
07-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Sorry bro man_sg2000, I am being honest with my bad experience with Jiao Jiao last nite. Heres my short FR:

I was with a friend so thought of calling two girls and have a good time. Since we can’t get two at the same location, so we have to split up and meet later after the bonk. Decided to go for Jiao Jiao, was told to meet at one of the hotel81 at Geylang. Confirmed with her is it $70 for 2 hours 2 shots and she say YES!!!

Booked a room and called her telling her the number, within minutes she arrived. She is not bad looking, around 24-25 years of age, once the door is closed she started frenching me. I thought not a bad start, but I can smell alcohol from the frenching and knows that she drank before she came. The shower was standard SOP, and off we go to the bed. Her BBBJ was not bad but it was quite short then she capped me and we started in the missionary position. she french me wildly and lick my ears while we stay in that position for more than 10mins, but couldn’t cum so switch to Doggie and bonk her for quite awhile also and same thing, couldn’t cum… switch again to cowgirl and find that she is quite lazy, not really a rider and move very slowly and stop occasionally. I told her don’t know why I couldn’t cum and she took off the cap and started her BBBJ plus HJ… it took quite a long while before I shot my load while she is doing the HJ.

Then the attitude came, while I return a message from my fren, she went in to shower first, then after I finish showering, she is already wearing her clothes and ready to go… WTF.. I SUPER TURN OFF.. I damn pissed.. since it was only 1 shot within an hour, I intend to pay her $60.. and ask her whether it is $60 for 1 shot 1 hr, she seem damn Buay Song… ok .. I told myself … ok no point start an argument for $10 difference. I paid the $70 and ask her to go… She still got the cheek to ask me to call her again… YA RITE!!..

Summary of Jiao Jiao
Looks: 6.5/10 (not my type, but still passable)
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 5/10 (too short)
FJ: 4/10 (lazy, definitely not in cowgirl position)
Frenching: Yes (the only good thing out of it)
Attitude: 2/10 (I already indicate $70 for 2 hours which she say YES.. end up she left within 45mins)
GFE: 1/10 (TURN OFF by her attitude, still ask me to call her again)
Overall: 2/10

Sorry to bro man_sg2000, but I have to write an honest FR on her to warn other bros of her. I am not a sucker for looks but more service-oriented that’s why usually I go for MILF.. I guess I should stick to MILF with good service … as Jiao Jiao got neither the looks nor the service.

Just my 2 cents opinion.. hope others don’t mind and don’t zap me for giving a negative FR.

uchiha
07-06-2008, 01:51 PM
OMG...

thot of trying jiao jiao before she leaves. But recently a couple of negative FRs on her... hmmm... mus reconsider liao haiz..

scorpion1969
07-06-2008, 04:34 PM
First, my thanks to bro Man_sg2000 for Jiao Jiao's contact.

Arranged to meet her at designated hotel and she arrived in about 10 minutes after I gave her room number. First impression was quite pretty and chatty gal. After a couple of minutes chatting, she suggested showering, which was pretty much wash and clean. On the bed, she gave me a back massage and while she has the strength, it was rather short and not really that good. She then asked me to turn around and gave me a catbath before licking my didi for a few seconds but no BBBJ. She noticed that my didi was already erected and she went to get the CD and at the same time applied some KY to her pussy. She gave me a short BJ before mounting me and started rocking quite vigourously. After a while, she hugged me and got me on top of her without disengaging. When I was pumping her, she continued to hug me tightly, apparently to avoid me kissing her. I felt that there was a total lack of chemistry and feeling rather sian, I just let go and unloaded before too long.

My experience with her was definitely not what some other bros had and I suppose it may have come down to a lack of chemistry for want of a better term. In any case, I still appreciate bro Man_sg2000's willingness to share.

Uchiha_Itachi
07-06-2008, 05:23 PM
ok time for my short fr..tried her last wk but have no time to write a fr.

Summary of Jiao Jiao
Looks: 5.5-6/10 (not my type =( )
Boobs: still ok for me..
BBBJ: not into this, so not gonna give a comment about it ^^
FJ: 8/10 whatever i 1 ^^
Frenching: Yes
Attitude: 8/10 (gd attitude to me)
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 6.5/10 (i am a sucker for look ^^ if not will be 8+ ^^)
damage: $70 + 2cd (exluding rm)
RTF: nope..not my type

EDIT: To me she is not a SYT, close to a young milf

michalim
07-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Bros , can I hv the contact please. thank you :)

man_sg2000
08-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Lately, bad fr abt her......

I Think.....It first started out 'hot/ exciting/ & good gem...' , guess all good stuff always had to end, & she's goin... 14 Jun.

& she is still buzy though.... this weekend, I suppose....

I wish her well, Her trip here is sucessful due to all of us here Bros... supported her.... & she make enough....

To Bros... still persuing.... her , wana hv her, > 20 pts, pm , OR search for other good find here....

CHeers !!

kissclong
08-06-2008, 01:09 AM
I Think.....
I wish her well, Her trip here is sucessful due to all of us here...
CHeers !!

Fully agreed with you.
Maybe she also gena some bad customers recently who put aeroplane with her.

man_sg2000
08-06-2008, 08:37 PM
She's changed her flight home on 22 Jun.
To Bros wana see her photo... see pg 9 & 11.
To Bros wana see if she can click with u, see pg 1... her profile, & my fling... Think only some kinda of same key with her, then can enjoy the session with her... She's.... U all read....

Apollo
08-06-2008, 10:09 PM
!

Thanks TS for her ctc and sharing, She is my next target, but lately so many bad FRs on her, have to skip her myself, $$ not easy for SG man now.

TS have you talked to her before continuing promoting her here?

spydor
08-06-2008, 10:27 PM
can pm contacts please?

Thanks

amity
08-06-2008, 11:03 PM
[QUOTE=Apollo;2817883]Thanks TS for her ctc and sharing, She is my next target, but lately so many bad FRs on her, have to skip her myself, $$ not easy for SG man now..........QUOTE]

My sentiment exactly, the negative FRs have quite an impact on my intention too.

Bro Apollo, i love reading your signature....veli goot one lei

hapop
09-06-2008, 02:21 AM
Sorry TS
but yr pic got remove again...
mind repost again
10x

luvbonk
09-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Tried her few days back.....was 1 of my worst bonk of my cheonging! Call her at about 4pm no reply until about 5:45pm she return call and arranged for a 7pm advance booking she agreed and ask me to book in to H81 along L20....at 6:45 check into room and message her, she call back and tell me I was early told her traffic was smooth reach abit earlier its ok I'll wait till 7pm......KNN she makes me wait till 7:40.....one hour of the room time gone.....called her she told me wait for 1 min at 7:15 and 7:30pm she called and asked if I'm still around :mad: and told me to wait 1min.....only at 7:40 door bell ring. open door she quickly rush in....first look already not my type liao nvm lah since she is here.....next she strip w/o bathing climb on bed :eek: she was sticky with sweat man! Ask her to go and bath......when she done, came beside me to do alittle massage and apologise ok lah plus point then came the negative ones! She will kiss my cheek to apologise her late but as she pad my cheek, she do it with her tougue to lick my face and her siliva smell:mad:! As I turn my head on to another side wipe away the siliva on the pillow, she do it again on to another side of my cheek! Wah!!!! Si bei chow buay ta han!

Then ask me to turn over about 3 mins after the so so massage....once again laid her body over my and that smelly licking on both cheek again really a turn off then she capped me and bj just to wet the CD then she spit on her hand and apply on her pussy then start to rod me. I was thinking WTF this is the dirtiest FL I ever met! Sigh! Dont know wat to say......just do a fast one to quickly finish it. After that she bring out a set of new digicam ask me how to set/operate....damn told me one of the bro bought it for her so she went to collect thats why she late.....:( Already advance booking for 7pm yet can make lim bei wait for 40mins....then still got face to ask me teach her how to use new cam.....piss off! paid her $70, she commanded I so good nvm deduct her money, told her I'm a man and left with anger!

tacmehom
10-06-2008, 12:08 AM
Get Jiao Jiao ctc from bro man_sg2000 for sometimes. But no respond of sms and calls.

But lately got many bad fr on her. Think will skip this lady liao. Sorry for become a no. collector here:p

cheers

Dell
10-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Sunday, got some stupid excuse to OC and went prowling. Check my phone book, TingTing, JiaoJiao, etc.

Jiao Jiao seems never try before so call lor and guess what she is free and we meet at 4pm.

As usual she is late. Came only at 4:30pm. When i open the door and saw her, my memory came back and i imediately know that this is the one that left early after the first bonk last time. Siao liao wrong choice.knnbccb!!!!!!

I believe this girl works with her mood. When she happy, she can BBBJ you, when she not happy, she does a half fuck job. But to me, she alway does a half fuck job. Does everything, but also ends very fast.

So as usual, after the first shot she play with her fucking phone and then dress up and says she want to go back to eat the stupid dumpling that she bought. Came at 4:30 and wanted to leave at 5:15 wtf.

If she put her tag at 60/2/2 then she got to honour it. At least ask me if i want a second shot. But she never, she will said all her FL friends fuck off even faster than her!

I see bro here giving her $70 - $80 but to me she just does not worth it .

If i want to fuck once and fuck off, then i rather go to lor 8 to find those syt. at least they look more sweet, pretty & young.

I already mark her hp number and will not make the mistake to call her again.

luvbonk
10-06-2008, 03:14 PM
I have already delete her number from my phone book as soon as i walk out from the room! Bro, you better, you had her twice....:(. If i'm you, once open door and saw her I sure reject rather then another round of disappointment. Up you for your guts!

wahlau_7
10-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Also got Jiao Jiao contact from Bro man_sg2000. It seems that the latest batch of FRs on her is quite discouraging. Think I also will skip this lady. Thanks to TS for her contact. :o

hoskos
10-06-2008, 05:00 PM
bro can pm me her contact??

jason.8987
10-06-2008, 05:56 PM
hi hi bro, i really interested in massage and fj also, hope u can let me hve the contact also. thks alot.

michalim
10-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Bros , can I hv the contact please. thank you

michaelrocksam
13-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Bros,

she's leaving on the 18 June, come quick quick not to miss out this super horny sex machine.

She has learnt her lesson and will try to space out her bookings and allow more time fro each brother.

yoshii
16-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact but have to apologize for number collecting now. Tried calling her a few times but our timing didn't match. Judging by the spat of bad FRs maybe I was lucky I didn't get to bonk her then. Too bad she's leaving already, thought she might have been a really interesting bonk.

michaelrocksam
16-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact but have to apologize for number collecting now. Tried calling her a few times but our timing didn't match. Judging by the spat of bad FRs maybe I was lucky I didn't get to bonk her then. Too bad she's leaving already, thought she might have been a really interesting bonk.

bro,

think you can go now, best time to go. she is very honry as biz has been bad the past few days with the bad FRs.

She has wised up and stop been tempermental. Once she is in the mood she really can F**K and make love.

anyway she's leaving in 2 days, quick if u want to catch her again

JJjumper
17-06-2008, 12:54 AM
tried her about 2 wks back but no time to FR, after reading all the bad FR decide to contribute mine.

My bad experience is similar to that posted by Bro LuvBonk, so sian liao and little bro also tulan and dont want to wake up.

thought might as well enjoy a good massage. OMG the massage was so painful and I have to stop her half way. only realised she had cut my body with her sharp nails when I got the burning sensation when I went to shower.

was a waster trip and not worth the money paid esp when she even ask me for taxi fare when I refuse to bring her to her next destination in Balestier.

Just 2 days ago she just sms me to check if I have time to "see" her, Just replied that I have no more bullet liao as I just bonk the night before. ha ha

dont think it worth the money spent.

Just my frank opinion.

Cheers

JJjumper

luvbonk
17-06-2008, 05:51 AM
received sms from her too! Message was "miss me!" Pui!:mad: Still cant forget how she smell!!!!! Think about it make me no mood to bonk.....

Rejuvenation
12-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Is Jiao Jiao back in SG?

michaelrocksam
18-10-2008, 09:34 PM
she is back, number still the same.

RedLion
31-10-2008, 12:02 AM
she is back, number still the same.

Bro, can share ctc ??? thanks.:cool:;)

devilman82
31-10-2008, 02:31 AM
RedLion, you so desperate till you dig out a old thread ah?
there are plenty of FLs recent one... do a check!;)

SOBSCSA
12-12-2008, 12:30 AM
contact lay.

nitro-x
11-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Hi can share the contact .
TQ