PDA

View Full Version : <PreciousGem> Local 18yr old PINKY

PreciousGem
26-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Introducing Pinky, originally from sis Zendra.

Name: Pinky
Height: 155cm
Weight: 44kg
Stats: 32B-24-32
Do's: BJ, BBBJ, FJ, Frenching, COF, CIM (swallow available on request)
Dont's: no ANAL, no RAW
Damage: $180/1/1 room and caps excluded

Pinky is quite new in the FL scene, started around 1 month ago. She only takes Chinese and Malay, sorry to Indian bros. Do PM us for bookings with your contact number, date and time of booking. Thanks.

New yahoo group coming up soon! Stay tuned! :)

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
27-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi bros,

Pinky is having RED now. Will resume services on Tuesday (3/6) 11am-9pm. Do PM us with your contact number, date and time of booking. Thanks.

Note: Pinky is still available for service. For bros who would like to try her during red, do indicate your request in your PM.

Happy bonking :)

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
28-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Introducing Pinky, originally from sis Zendra.

Height: 155cm
Weight: 44kg
Stats: 32B-24-32
Do's: BJ, BBBJ, FJ, Frenching, COF, CIM (swallow available on request)
Dont's: no ANAL, no RAW
Damage: $180/1/1 room and caps excluded

Pinky is having RED now. Will resume services on Tuesday (3/6) 11am-9pm. Do PM us with your contact number, date and time of booking. Thanks.

Note: Pinky is still available for service. For bros who would like to try her during red, do indicate your request in your PM.

DotaEr
29-05-2008, 09:18 PM
PreciousGem Bro/Sis

I have tried Pinky before with arrangements kindly made by sis zen. About 3 weeks ago. Let me write a short FR on Pinky.

Looks: 6.5 (A little lianish looking. Dyed golden/brown hair. But just nice for me)
Skin: Normal skin tone. More to the fairer side.
boobs: not big. not for boob lovers. but she has pinkish nips.
BBBJ: 6.5 (Lots of saliva, licking of balls for a short while but little suction)
Frenching: 5.8 (Only did light frenching with her. Wished she could do more intense frenching.)
Fingering: 8.8 (I love it when I finger her ! She gets wet easily when I finger her and with nice moans.)
Cunnlingus: 9 (No smell and almost tasteless. Very nice to lick and suck.)
FJ: 7.5 (Love her moans during FJ.)
GFE: 6.8 (Cuddle together after round 1. Chatted a bit. Accomodating and will listen to your requests)
Damage: $230/90/2 room and caps excluded
RTF: Not now. Would like to try other of PreciousGem's Gems.. hehe. Maybe in the future I will.

Recommended for?: People who love young girls in uniform and nice moans. (She turned up in her sch uniform)

PreciousGem.. hope you can inform me of other future gems of yours and let me know your yahoo group link. Sis zen has my number.

I will be trying Winter soon. Hope she wont be a dissapointment

DotaEr
30-05-2008, 12:13 PM
uh huh.. I get zapped for sharing FR?

how great

PreciousGem
30-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi bro DotaEr,

Thanks for FR on Pinky. up you for your effort :)

Do try our new gem Winter soon. She's available for booking next week 12noon-9pm from Monday-Saturday. Enjoy your sessions and hope to see more FRs from you soon! :D

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
30-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Hi bros,

Pinky will be back from Monday onwards. Her schedule for next week are as follows:

Monday: 12noon-9pm
Tuesday: 12noon-9pm
Wednesday: 12noon-9pm
Thursday: 12noon-9pm
Friday: 12noon-9pm
Saturday: 12noon-9pm

Do PM us with your contact number, date and time of booking. Thanks :)

-PreciousGem

smashkins
31-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Bro would like to book pinky on Monday slot. Can you sms me the details?

PreciousGem
31-05-2008, 02:50 AM
hi bro smashkins,

will contact you soon. thanks for your interest :)

-PreciousGem

akaza24
31-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Would like to know more, can pm me the details? ty ;)

PreciousGem
31-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Would like to know more, can pm me the details? ty ;)

Hello bro, i have already messaged you with the details. Thanks =)

PreciousGem
01-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi bros,

Update on Pinky's schedule for upcoming week:

Monday: 12noon-9pm, 12noon taken
Tuesday: 12noon-9pm
Wednesday: 12noon-9pm
Thursday: 12noon-9pm
Friday: 12noon-9pm
Saturday: 12noon-9pm

Do PM us with your contact number and preferred time slot. Priorities will be given to bros who state their preferred timing. Thanks :D

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
02-06-2008, 03:43 AM
****7 SLOTS LEFT TODAY!****

2PM-9PM

HURRY and PM us for booking!! Priorities will be given to bros who state their preferred slot!!

Happy bonking!! :D

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
02-06-2008, 04:21 AM
wow another local operator working hard for samster. :p

haha bro, u're surfing hard too.. sleep early ;)

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
02-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Pinky is FULLY BOOKED today!!

She will be available tomorrow from 12noon-9pm, do PM us to secure a slot ASAP!!

-PreciousGem

saint_sex
02-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Pinky is FULLY BOOKED today!!

She will be available tomorrow from 12noon-9pm, do PM us to secure a slot ASAP!!

-PreciousGem

real meaning = she not working today anyway
reason = make newbies think she so popular :rolleyes:

PreciousGem
03-06-2008, 12:32 AM
Pinky will not be available tml. Sorry to all bros. She will resume services on Wednesday.

Her slots on Wednesday are from 12pm to 9pm

Thank you for your support! :)

-PreciousGem

true_enjoyment
03-06-2008, 02:57 AM
Yo guys, welcome to SBF!

Saint_sex, would you at least leave preciousgem alone? New okt in town. Don't think offended you in any way yet, right? Come on, play nice! :cool:

PreciousGem
03-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Yo guys, welcome to SBF!

Saint_sex, would you at least leave preciousgem alone? New okt in town. Don't think offended you in any way yet, right? Come on, play nice! :cool:

Thanks bro true_enjoyment :)

Havent seen you posting in NewPaper for quite sometime. There response not so good huh?

gottasexu
03-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Where is area of operations? never tried a local FL

PreciousGem
03-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Where is area of operations? never tried a local FL

Hi bro,

I have PM-ed you already, please check your mailbox.

Thanks

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
03-06-2008, 10:28 PM
****SLOTS AVAILABLE TOMORROW!!****

12PM to 5PM

Hurry and PM us before slot runs out!!

PreciousGem
04-06-2008, 01:23 AM
****SLOTS AVAILABLE TODAY!!****

12PM to 5PM

BikeFever
04-06-2008, 01:58 AM
accept me in your group bro

PreciousGem
04-06-2008, 02:00 AM
hi bro BikeFever,

will approve your membership in yahoo group soon.. sorry for the delay as the response is overwhelming. thanks for your interest in our gems.. :)

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
04-06-2008, 05:31 AM

12PM to 5PM

SB_Naruto
04-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Promise TS for FR on Pinky as well. Met up with Pinky 3 weeks ago. First Impression, She is sweet, SYT. Look tan. and chatty kind. will not go into details

Name : Pinky
Race : Chinese
Looks : 7 (SYT, slightly tan skin)
Body : 6.5 (abit of tummy fats)
Boobs : A (Nice nip)
Frenching: 6.5 (never french much with pink)
Painting : 7 (Good, wet)
Bbbj: 6.5 (I'm fine with it)
FJ : 7.5 (accomodating)
GFE : 8.5 (accomodating)

Okie Bro, Pls take care of PINK.
Thank you TS for the arrangement.

PreciousGem
04-06-2008, 10:53 AM

12PM to 5PM

PreciousGem
04-06-2008, 05:29 PM
****LAST SLOT AVAILABLE TODAY!!****

7.30PM

old_yet_horny
05-06-2008, 12:30 PM
FR for Pink

Arrived early and sms PreciousGem… Pinky came in shortly..

First look.. Normal GND but with a kind of Lianish element in her looks.. I’m ok with it and if look long enough.. her looks grow on you. Small built and can be lifted up easily.. Boobs just noce for her size and pointy nips..kekeke

She’s quite shy and would ask funny questions like a little gal.. I’m ok with it… Her service level is up to my expectation and really hard working in the Bbbj department… Come to think of it, I sort of like her Bbbj with tongue stud.. its not painful but the feeling is good enough for me..

69 and FY with cap as per normal but she do get wet and high easily… Pussy clean shaved with no small or funny taste… Maybe my Didi is slightly thicker so I can feel her tightness… Can feel her pulsating grip down under when she cum…Moans and groans like a little gal so that’s what I like abt her…kekekek

Bros and PreciousGem…Please take good care of Pinky.. She’s a nice gal..

Overall Rating

Looks : 7 (GND+Lian)
Body :7 (Urmm.. like those Poly gal or ITE galkind)
Boobs : A+ (Pointy nips)
Frenching: 6.5 (She got Chem with me so we frenched longer)
Painting : 7 (Clean,fresh and wet)
Bbbj: 8 (+1 for her willingness to serve)

PreciousGem
05-06-2008, 06:57 PM
FR for Pink

Arrived early and sms PreciousGem… Pinky came in shortly..

First look.. Normal GND but with a kind of Lianish element in her looks.. I’m ok with it and if look long enough.. her looks grow on you. Small built and can be lifted up easily.. Boobs just noce for her size and pointy nips..kekeke

She’s quite shy and would ask funny questions like a little gal.. I’m ok with it… Her service level is up to my expectation and really hard working in the Bbbj department… Come to think of it, I sort of like her Bbbj with tongue stud.. its not painful but the feeling is good enough for me..

69 and FY with cap as per normal but she do get wet and high easily… Pussy clean shaved with no small or funny taste… Maybe my Didi is slightly thicker so I can feel her tightness… Can feel her pulsating grip down under when she cum…Moans and groans like a little gal so that’s what I like abt her…kekekek

Bros and PreciousGem…Please take good care of Pinky.. She’s a nice gal..

Overall Rating

Looks : 7 (GND+Lian)
Body :7 (Urmm.. like those Poly gal or ITE galkind)
Boobs : A+ (Pointy nips)
Frenching: 6.5 (She got Chem with me so we frenched longer)
Painting : 7 (Clean,fresh and wet)
Bbbj: 8 (+1 for her willingness to serve)

Thanks for the FR bro! Glad you liked your session with Pinky!

PreciousGem
05-06-2008, 06:59 PM
****Pinky is FULLY BOOKED TODAY****

Thanks be to all bros who have tried her today! Please pen a FR if you have taken Pinky.

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
05-06-2008, 07:09 PM
****PINKY'S SLOTS FOR TOMORROW****

1PM to 9PM

Please PM us with your contact number and timing of booking to secure a slot early. Hurry before slots run out!!

getme6662000
05-06-2008, 11:06 PM
I tried Pinky today. Nice and sounded very innocent but ah lian look. Overall I think she is hardworking and accomodating.

Looks : 6.5 (a bit lian with tongue stub)
Body : 6.5
Boobs : A (light colout and nice)
Frenching: never french
Bbbj: 7
FJ : 7

PreciousGem
06-06-2008, 02:17 AM
Hi bros!

Pinky will be OFF today due to urgent matters, will resume service on SATURDAY, 7 June.. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.. :o

Do PM us for bookings with Pinky for Saturday before slots run out!! :)

-PreciousGem

romanspa
06-06-2008, 05:44 PM
as requested by bro... but i'm lazy to type a full FR.. hahaa...

here's the FR on the 3 girls.
Fereine, Pink, Winter.

Fereine looks are cute, might be even better without that heavy makeup.

Pink is your schoolgirl type. Short hair. Will turn the level up several notches with a school uniform!

Winter is the ah lian type.

All 3 are cute, pretty, fair, slim and most importantly.. fun.

Fereine
Looks: 8/10
Body: Slim. A Cup 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
RTF: YES

Pink
Looks: 7/10. With School U: 9/10 hahaha
Body: Pink.. ops.. i mean Slim... pink nipple, nice clean shaven cunt.. 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 with the tongue stud, it's upping the ante.

Winter
Looks: 7/10
Body: Slim. A cup...7/10
BBBJ: Special mention for her skill though.. 9/10

One last thing. Picture accuracy. 75%

jplover
06-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Initially wanted to book Winter but was too late, her schedule was packed so I took Pinky instead.. From the group, it seems that most of the girls are relatively new, or so I thought since Pinky is only 18 this year.. Made a 2shots booking for her..

Met up with her at one of the 81 in town.. My first reaction when I saw her was, she look more like a little ah-lian to me though she’s already 18..

We had showers together as she helped to clean me.. When she’s done cleaning me, she continued with her bath while I wait for her in bed.. As we settle down in bed, there’s this sense of awkwardness between us.. She started bj-ing for me, but it’s very light, around the tip and little suction.. BJ was rather short and after which, she laid onto the bed and asked me to enter her..

Didn’t pump her too hard as I’m afraid of hurting her.. She screamed a few times when the thrusting got deeper so I slowed down.. I came shortly after and didn’t have the mood for a 2nd shot.. SMS OKT to reduce the appointment to 1 shot instead..

As she’s unwell, she’s rather inactive during the session and we didn’t french.. Being a person who’s more into foreplay than FJ, the session was rather dull to me..

HOWEVER, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.. My FR may not do her justice as it’s for a session when she’s sick and tired from medication.. I’ll still recommend her to those who like to bonk “little ah-lians”..

tanmikel
06-06-2008, 07:43 PM
apologies to bro old_yet_horny because my FR is very similiar to his except , I'm not into frenching . therefore , this is more an endorsement to his FR on pink/pinky . she seemed reluctant to cim however , she did it . seemed a little green to me , its not that she is unwilling but more a case of if you initiate something , she will do it . I like the way she licks my dick and I told her so , I got more of it :) those who like SYTs should try . just remember that she is green but willing to learn . if u want her to do something , simply just tell her . I'm a 1 shot wonder who came a second time .

PreciousGem
06-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Initially wanted to book Winter but was too late, her schedule was packed so I took Pinky instead.. From the group, it seems that most of the girls are relatively new, or so I thought since Pinky is only 18 this year.. Made a 2shots booking for her..

Met up with her at one of the 81 in town.. My first reaction when I saw her was, she look more like a little ah-lian to me though she’s already 18..

We had showers together as she helped to clean me.. When she’s done cleaning me, she continued with her bath while I wait for her in bed.. As we settle down in bed, there’s this sense of awkwardness between us.. She started bj-ing for me, but it’s very light, around the tip and little suction.. BJ was rather short and after which, she laid onto the bed and asked me to enter her..

Didn’t pump her too hard as I’m afraid of hurting her.. She screamed a few times when the thrusting got deeper so I slowed down.. I came shortly after and didn’t have the mood for a 2nd shot.. SMS OKT to reduce the appointment to 1 shot instead..

As she’s unwell, she’s rather inactive during the session and we didn’t french.. Being a person who’s more into foreplay than FJ, the session was rather dull to me..

HOWEVER, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.. My FR may not do her justice as it’s for a session when she’s sick and tired from medication.. I’ll still recommend her to those who like to bonk “little ah-lians”..

Hi bro,

Sorry about it, Pink was having a slight cough on that day and was on medication. Her normal service when shes not sick is better, i can assure you and other bros who are thinking of booking Pink or reading the FRs.

Anyway, frenching and foreplay is Winter's/Fereine's FORTE! Just to let you know :p

Thanks bro for the FR by the way.

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
06-06-2008, 08:14 PM
apologies to bro old_yet_horny because my FR is very similiar to his except , I'm not into frenching . therefore , this is more an endorsement to his FR on pink/pinky . she seemed reluctant to cim however , she did it . seemed a little green to me , its not that she is unwilling but more a case of if you initiate something , she will do it . I like the way she licks my dick and I told her so , I got more of it :) those who like SYTs should try . just remember that she is green but willing to learn . if u want her to do something , simply just tell her . I'm a 1 shot wonder who came a second time .

Thanks bro for the FR. Pinky is a very accomodating girl. And yes bro, Pinky is still a little green in some areas as shes still quite new. I will guide her and make sure her service standard improves from now on so that bros here can enjoy bonking a "little ah lian" with excellent services. We are PreciousGEM. G= Go, E= Extra, M= Mile! :D

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
07-06-2008, 12:14 AM
****PINKY'S SLOTS TODAY!!****

PRECIOUSGEM'S ONE DAY SPECIAL PROMOTION

1PM TO 9PM

USUAL PRICE : $180/1/1
TODAY'S PRICE : $165/1/1

Please PM us with your contact number and timing of booking to secure a slot early. Hurry before slots run out!!

jplover
07-06-2008, 01:59 AM
Hi bro,

Sorry about it, Pink was having a slight cough on that day and was on medication. Her normal service when shes not sick is better, i can assure you and other bros who are thinking of booking Pink or reading the FRs.

Anyway, frenching and foreplay is Winter's/Fereine's FORTE! Just to let you know :p

Thanks bro for the FR by the way.

-PreciousGemNo worries Sis.. I understood from her that she's unwell, thus I didn't really force her afterall.. Is she better now? Hope she's not upset when I cancelled the booking to 60min instead..

Hope my FR didn't put off Bros here from booking her.. My main intention is to tell others that she's at least responsible enough to tell me that she's unwell, even though it's just a common cold..

PreciousGem
07-06-2008, 05:11 AM
No worries Sis.. I understood from her that she's unwell, thus I didn't really force her afterall.. Is she better now? Hope she's not upset when I cancelled the booking to 60min instead..

Hope my FR didn't put off Bros here from booking her.. My main intention is to tell others that she's at least responsible enough to tell me that she's unwell, even though it's just a common cold..

Yeah bro, shes feeling okay right now thus being able to work today. Having a promotion on her just for today. she wasnt upset that you cancelled the booking to 1 shot, dont worry bro. bros have every right to how many shots you all want. we're very flexible and accomodating de! :p

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
07-06-2008, 12:55 PM
****PINKY'S SLOTS TODAY!!****

PRECIOUSGEM'S ONE DAY SPECIAL PROMOTION

4PM TO 9PM

USUAL PRICE : $180/1/1

TODAY'S PRICE : $165/1/1

PreciousGem
08-06-2008, 03:24 AM
Thanks to all who have supported PINKY'S special promotional price! The response was overwhelming!

PINKY is OFF today, she will be back on MONDAY with a BANG!

SLOTS are open now for bookings on MONDAY!

12PM to 9PM!

Top Gun 2006
08-06-2008, 03:38 AM
Thkz to Bro PreciousGem for de arrangement.

Yes, 'ah lian' look.

She’s shy, service level was good n realli hard working in de Bbbj. Moving like a car piston n down to de rolling of my balls, fantastics k. With tongue stud, feeling was good.

Painting my nip n down to Bbbj again.

First come wif de missionary, follow by doggie then finally rocky mountain high.My dick is pretty thick n rough tat I can feel her pussy tightnes. She was enjoying n wif pain but very accommodative. Moans and groans wif excitement n fantasy.

Overall Rating

Looks : 7 (Lian type)
Body :7 (Coca Cola bottle type)
Boobs : 32A (proportional to her size n shape)
Frenching: No
Painting : No
Bbbj: 8 (really hardworking)
FJ : 8
GFE : 8.5

Total rating 8/10 (nice girl)

PreciousGem
08-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Thkz to Bro PreciousGem for de arrangement.

Yes, 'ah lian' look.

She’s shy, service level was good n realli hard working in de Bbbj. Moving like a car piston n down to de rolling of my balls, fantastics k. With tongue stud, feeling was good.

Painting my nip n down to Bbbj again.

First come wif de missionary, follow by doggie then finally rocky mountain high.My dick is pretty thick n rough tat I can feel her pussy tightnes. She was enjoying n wif pain but very accommodative. Moans and groans wif excitement n fantasy.

Overall Rating

Looks : 7 (Lian type)
Body :7 (Coca Cola bottle type)
Boobs : 32A (proportional to her size n shape)
GFE : 8.5

Total rating 8/10 (nice girl)

Thanks for the FR bro..! :) Glad you enjoyed your session!

Cheers!

-PreciousGem

Tom_Jerry
08-06-2008, 02:12 PM
I just applied to yr grp.

PreciousGem
09-06-2008, 03:29 AM
****PINKY'S SLOTS FOR TODAY****

1PM to 9PM

Happy bonking! :D

-PreciousGem

sgarsemen
09-06-2008, 09:43 AM
bro, posted my application in yr group liao... :p

PreciousGem
09-06-2008, 12:19 PM
bro, posted my application in yr group liao... :p

bro,

did you state your contact number n sbf nick? thanks for your interest in our lovely sg gems.. will approve your application in yahoo grp asap.. :)

-PreciousGem

sgnorth
09-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Looks: 7/10 (cute, gnd schoolgirl type)
Body: 7/10 (just the way I like it, small and petite)
Boobs: 7/10 (proportional to her body)
BBBj: 8/10 (that tongue stud of hers work wonders)
French: -/- (i never french)
Painting: 8/10 (i seldom paint, but the pinkiness appealed to me, no smell)
Fj: 8/10 (though i am in a bad condition for FJ as i actually just finished a session with dfantasy's Milk the day before hehe but she's tight, didn't cum in FJ, told her to HJ for me till cum but it was no fault of hers, just that i cmi today lol...)
Shower: 6/10 (SOP)
Attitude: 10/10 (friendly, accomodating, i wouldn't say gfe but more like good friends, though took 2 shots but only did 1 shot, rest of the time we tok cock, a funny gal who has her own aspirations, she's quite conscious of her looks which i guess normal for any gal and especially for her age.)
Overall: 9/10 (First time chiong locals, so personally i do not have a benchmark to compare, but this session doesn't feel commercial, doubled up with a cute, friendly, accomodating gal, i guess my rating is quite fair hehe)
RTF: Need to take some vit M.

sgnorth
09-06-2008, 10:08 PM
lol... got pts deducted after posting honest fr. anyways, pts dun really mean much to me :o

paulburn
10-06-2008, 08:40 AM
hi bro, can pm me her contact? thanks

A_Nobody
10-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Tried Pinky a few days ago. She looks like an Ah Lian but behavior is other wise.
When I opened the door, she was rather quiet and shy. Probably we did not have any chemistry. Proceeded to take a bath with her and followed by action.
After spending 10 minutes to set the mood, the physical connection was made. It lasted about 5 minutes when I blow my load.

Overall Rating

Looks : 6.5 (Lian type)
Body :7 (Nice and petite)
Boobs : 32A
GFE : 8

Total rating 8/10

PreciousGem
11-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Tried Pinky a few days ago. She looks like an Ah Lian but behavior is other wise.
When I opened the door, she was rather quiet and shy. Probably we did not have any chemistry. Proceeded to take a bath with her and followed by action.
After spending 10 minutes to set the mood, the physical connection was made. It lasted about 5 minutes when I blow my load.

Overall Rating

Looks : 6.5 (Lian type)
Body :7 (Nice and petite)
Boobs : 32A
GFE : 8

Total rating 8/10

thanks bro for the nice FR on pinky.. glad you enjoyed the session with her! :)

-PreciousGem

PreciousGem
24-06-2008, 03:23 AM
PINKY'S IS BACK!!

****SLOTS FOR TODAY****

12PM to 9PM

Happy bonking! :D

Please note that Pinky will be called Adeline from now on

-PreciousGem

doomsranger
24-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Is pinky underage also? How can we trust you since you admitted you had made a mistake wif your few other gals b4? I think not only you had lost your gals but also your reputation now. Gals moving from 1 stable to another is very common. I believe alot of bros still remember the war between Angelfighter and nato. Lots of personal attacks also and end of the day the poor gals suffer. I understand being a okt is not easy but if you cant be humble and cool minded like Bro TrueEnjoyment and Angelfighter, think your stay in sbf will be limited. :D

Note : You posted Fereine having menses 21/06/08 and you claimed you arrange a appt for her on tat day itself. Isnt it contradicting? Can your words be trusted? half a day of period? :confused:

omg7799
24-06-2008, 12:19 PM
some girls accept clients when having period, period also can bonk what who say cannot haha

PreciousGem
24-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Is pinky underage also? How can we trust you since you admitted you had made a mistake wif your few other gals b4? I think not only you had lost your gals but also your reputation now. Gals moving from 1 stable to another is very common. I believe alot of bros still remember the war between Angelfighter and nato. Lots of personal attacks also and end of the day the poor gals suffer. I understand being a okt is not easy but if you cant be humble and cool minded like Bro TrueEnjoyment and Angelfighter, think your stay in sbf will be limited. :D

Note : You posted Fereine having menses 21/06/08 and you claimed you arrange a appt for her on tat day itself. Isnt it contradicting? Can your words be trusted? half a day of period? :confused:

bro doomsranger,

i admitted my mistake for the girls coz i was trying to be honest with bros here.. for pinky, i know she's of age coz when she started out her I/C has been checked by bros before.. i'm not trying to make any girls suffer, if you didnt notice i kept reinforcing that bros take care of the girls, even if they had gone to clover..

for the Fereine code red matter, she told us she was having menses on the 19/6 (she had a client that day but cancelled coz of her menses) and i posted code red on 21/6 when i came online early that morning.. that evening i was out with her and client msged asking if there's girls available.. she said her menses ended already (i was surprised, but since she said her period very irregular- sometimes 1-2 days sometimes 2 weeks so i choose to believe her) and she can take the client.. so let her take lors.. i dont see a problem here.. are you trying to say that code red is fabricated or that she didnt take client on sat? she did take a client on sat, as for code red she told me on the 19th and so thats e way it is lor.. bro i have a clear conscience here, and i believe that as long as i'm honest bros here will be magnanimous.. when i make mistake, i'll admit it.. but of coz, if any bros feel that they cant trust me, i do understand.. coz there are alot of senior okts who are much better, and i'm still new to the line too :)

anyway, thanks bro for your concern on this incident.. i do hope that the girls' business will not be affected.. :)

-PreciousGem (sis zen)

mcraze
19-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Hi Still pending your yahoo group approval...