PDA

View Full Version : Best Deal Indon Ceweks - AJ, BJ, CJ... oops I mean FJ and what have you not

Midnightiger
27-05-2008, 12:21 PM
I said that I would start a new thread for Sonya as the good deals is actually all about her. From time to time, she'll have new friends like Tanya, etc where she'll do a fantastic tarma.

I won't write much about Sonya. Fellow bros who wants to know more about her can look up the previous thread here.
Raped By 2 FLs!!! - Best Tarma Available

Basically some stats about Sonya

Ht : 1.56
Face : 6 (normal looks without much make up)
Breast : A Cup.
Body : petite.

BBBJ : 8 to 10 (average rating from fellow bros)
FJ: 8 to 10 (average rating from fellow bros)
AJ: 8 to 10 (average rating from fellow bros)
GFE: 8 to 10 (average rating from fellow bros)

Sonya does CIM, AR, Fingering, Frenching and pratically everything!

Generally her revised rates are as follows;

$40 for a half hour session (1 shot).
$70 for a full hour session (unlimited shots).

Tarma will be double price.

For more details like room, CD, etc, please check with them directly. DO NOT PM me for the details. PM me only for the contact numbers.

Regards
Tiger

Midnightiger
27-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Tanya is back in Indonesia and will be back next week so those of you who wants to try a double whammy back door services may have to wait til then.

Yunee, the new comer is still not here yet although she was supposed to be here last week. Immigration matters??? I don't know.

But another new comer "Defi" is here! so fellow bros, fret not.

I'm not too sure of Defi's standard but according to Sonya, she's game enough to try everything although haven't done back door (AJ) yet. But other than that, she's done all including BBBJ, AR, CIM and what have you not. For your info, if you're game enough, Defi has also done one girl to one guy up to .....one girl to 4 guys! so gang bang etc, is nothing frightening to her.As for Sonya, she's the mistress of sex so no worries.

So fellow bros wanting to have the "time" of your life, can contact me.

Please do not ask me for details, ask them. Just ask me for contact numbers.

Here's a picture of Defi.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Midnightiger/Defi1.jpg

kenzoJR
27-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Bro, tiger,...good to hear that u found another great sex goddess :D

Can i have the contacts. :confused: ThaNX.

s71654
27-05-2008, 03:29 PM
bro.... never feature the infamous mila ah???

pris3811
31-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi bros,
She going back this 2nd june

pris3811
01-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Firslty I like to thank you Bro Tiger to give her contact.

Last evening I sms Sonya for a session. She just start working at 1pm.
Well very normal....
She bringing a plastic bag of clothes.....just finish shopping HAHA...

Ht : 1.56
Face : 8 (natural beauty)
Breast : 7 (“A” cupper.. fit nicely with her petite size i love it)
Body : 9 (slim & well-balanced & arousing)
Buttock : 8 (Likes to shake all the times)
BBBJ : 10 (gud suction + gud depth + gud coverage + improved evry encounter)
Fingering: 8
Frenching: 9
FJ: 9 (The wonderful experience)
AR: 8 (upon request)
AF: Can do.. according to some other bro FR (maybe nextime)
CIM: Can do.. according to so other bro FR (maybe nextime)
GFE: 10 (will always make u feel relax.. pampered & no hush-hush)

She no rushing.....Good telling stories.....

Puyo
01-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Sonya is already a legend.....:)

Good Services plus recommendations of other equally efficient providers. :)

Midnightiger
03-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Just some updates for fellow bros.

Tanya is back and will start work today. So there're 3 ceweks around whereby you can mix & match - like Sonya & Defi or Sonya & Tanya, etc. Haven't tried all 3 together yet but it's a thought.

I know that several bros have already tried Defi but I haven't receive any FR here on her standards. Also new bros trying out Sonya has yet to keep their part of the bargain to write FRs. I think that's not being fair. You ask for contacts on the agreement that you will post FRs but after you have tried, there's no sound from you.

Hope fellow bros here will keep up to their word and post their FRs or else I don't think I'll be keen to continue to provide contacts.

Regards
Tiger

doyle
04-06-2008, 08:56 AM
hey bro..

Cam pm me sonya's contacts?

Thanks

singaporekid
04-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Is there any requirement for getting their contacts?

jasont
04-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Wow, MT, you're back!

layang
07-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Just some updates for fellow bros.

Tanya is back and will start work today. So there're 3 ceweks around whereby you can mix & match - like Sonya & Defi or Sonya & Tanya, etc. Haven't tried all 3 together yet but it's a thought.

I know that several bros have already tried Defi but I haven't receive any FR here on her standards. Also new bros trying out Sonya has yet to keep their part of the bargain to write FRs. I think that's not being fair. You ask for contacts on the agreement that you will post FRs but after you have tried, there's no sound from you.

Hope fellow bros here will keep up to their word and post their FRs or else I don't think I'll be keen to continue to provide contacts.

Regards
Tiger

Hey bro,

Thanks to update that tanya is back. HAve tried calling sonya many times but still fail to get through her....Anyway will try my luck today and FR as promise if managed to meet her . thx

fire95
16-06-2008, 11:32 PM
:Repost 2weeks back:

well finally aft many calls manage to get Sonya on wed afternoon...

open e door & she suddenly jump on me...haha playful gal...

She said Oii no other gerls u wanna play today huh...so long neber see u...

i smile & said I miss u laa...heehee wanna backdoor

so action start.....she ask me wanna bathe or not , nahh skip.....stripped & jump on bed....wait 4 her to clean herself & put everything in order...

start frenching like long lost lovers...fingered her till butt start to curl...den bbbj start....continue fingering ...pop qquiz....wat u want today syg.....hmmm backdoor all e way.....

out came e ky & caps on.....she guide my dick in her tight ass slow & steady she pump it....her eyes start rolling back while I massage her breast tenderly

she got tired n it was doggie style next still backdoor.....best position with her butt pointing skyward & me piling hard.....I think she scream e loudest that day, shoot my load & we both lay flat silent trying to catch our breath....shag man , age catchin up....hahahhah.....

something funny ...i juz realize , nobody call her during our session....ask her how cum? she said hp off....wanna some peace wif me....

wahh she make me feel so special siaa....

talk a bit more den bath me n bbbj awhile...

it feels like hours spending time together but look at my watch 40mins only..

amazing...she really power...dats y now lazy to pick out indon chicks at sideroad, can never get dat kind of service

rtf...very soon

am55
21-06-2008, 10:56 AM
hi bros,

Thanks to bro tiger for the ctc of Defi Tis is actally my veri first ctc i got from the sbf thanks to bro tiger for giving newbies a chance.

Bro mt the girls damn hard to contact call after call, sms no response but i manage to get Defi last wed after a few weeks of trying i still cant get Sonya.
I speak and write malay. Senior bro can help? Simple FR on Defi

Name : Defi tis is the confusing part she calls herslf Mila???
Looks : 7/10 100% likeness to picture posted
Body : Slim veri small size and short wem i saw her shock she barely reach my stomach!!!
Boobs :6.5/10 B cup but looks bigger on her slim body
Pussy: 7.5/10 no smell large clit

Shower: 7/10 she washes my back hole and front pole
Catbath: 7/10 lots of slurping sounds
Frenching : 7.5/10 tongue fighting she pushes her tongue into ur mouth
AR: 6/10 too short

BBBJ : 8/10 deep throat really suck and chew on lil bro
FJ: 8.5/10 i was scared to enter her so small size but lil bro slide in quite easily and she likes it hard after ramming her wan to rest she got up and bj me and guided me into her cb damn horny.

Service 8/10 veri good and wuld try to please u but u cannot rest after 1st round she will bj or french u to make u hard for round 2.One of my best bonk of 2008!

I will uppz u senior bro tiger i paiseh to uppz becos me onli junior I just got zapped:confused::mad:

Midnightiger
21-06-2008, 03:39 PM
hi bros,

Thanks to bro tiger for the ctc of Defi Tis is actally my veri first ctc i got from the sbf thanks to bro tiger for giving newbies a chance.

Thanks for the FR.

Her name is also Mila so use Defi so as not to confuse fellow bros who had tried Mila before.

Up you and don't worry too much about points. They come and go.

Regards
Tiger

philipie
21-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks Bro Tiger for Sonya's contact.

Thurs I managed to get Sonya for a session. When she arrived,she seems rather familiar like i seen her somewhere before..but anyway,
had a normal bonk session.

Face : 7 (natural beauty)
Breast : 6 (A cup)
Body : 8 (very petite)
BBBJ : 9 (love her deep throat)
FJ: 8

She's a friendly girl.keep cracking jokes.Not to bad a bonk. :)
Maybe next round will try AJ on her.

jasdin
24-06-2008, 01:02 PM
hi bro

Sounds good May I have her contact no. pls. Thks

astonteo1981
26-06-2008, 10:31 AM
thanks to treadstarter for de contact

call sonya last nite and ask her whether she is free,she reply yes and i rush off to meet her up

1st look of her pretty ok and ask her whether she dare to do it inside car,she agreed and off we go

once we reach destination,we french passionately in the back seat and after a while,she proceed to my didi.deep throat and balls licking.and the feel of her licking my ear feels heavenly.very gff....during the process,she keeps on saying she's gonna rape me and i must say she did it....soon after she capped me and we finished of in cowboy style.

rested for a good 10min and action resume,requested for bbbj cim and she said ok,after a good 15min or so,unloaded into her month

she told me next time go hotel and she will definitely gimme more variety

damage 80 / 2 shot/ condom provided
rtf most likely tmr

many thanks to treadstarter

edvil
28-06-2008, 10:55 AM
hi bros,

Many thanks to bro Tiger for sharing Sonya’s contact. I finally got a chance to meet her yesterday afternoon. Well to cut the story short, her service is excellent, GF feel, very accommodating, no rushing and best of all, she is willing to please.

Name : Sonya
Looks : 7/10 typical indo cewek looks without make-up
Body : Small built and slim
Boobs : 6/10 A cup but looks proportion with her body built (not too small)
Nipple : Light brown and small
Butt : 7/10 nice & firm and most important bouncy
Pussy : 7.5/10 no smell large clit, well trimmed not look like natural forest
reserve

Shower : 7/10 she washes thoroughly back hole and front pole after each
session
Catbath : 7/10 lots of slurping sounds
Frenching: 7.5/10 tongue fighting she pushes her tongue into your mouth
AR : 6/10 abit short
BBBJ : 10/10 with plenty of deep throat, like going to eat my lil bro.
Plenty of balls licking
FJ : 8.5/10 surprising tight, very hardworking and accommodating,
tried afew positions without complain. Finally cum first time
during cowgirl.
AJ : 8.5/10 entry was tight but plenty of KY does the trick. Pump her
slowly in few positions. Cum second time during doggie. AJ she
said is her favorite…
Service : 10/10 as I mentioned excellent and would go all out to please.
She is chatty and no rush throughout session. GF feel.
Exception: STRICTLY NO RAW
Damages : $100 for 1 hour plus session/$20 Room Charges/2 CD/ 1 tube KY
RTF : Yes, may try her next week

As Bro Tiger said, Sonya does practically everything, including massage, had that during recovery period before round 2.

For contacts, please PM originator of thread, that is Bro Tiger.

suave1237
01-07-2008, 01:33 PM
First, have to thanks Bro Tiger for the contact on Sonya and below is my report;

Opening:
Due to the heat from the sun, check into a hotel to cool down, thinking how to spend the day, Bro Tiger recent contact come to my mind, immediately contact Sonya. Luckily she was free and leaving her apartment to her working place, ask her to divert to my hotel inwhich she agreed.
15mins later, she arrived, she had those seducing look and the moment she enter, she give me a hug just like meeting with girlfriend.

Shower Report :
Proceed to shower and that was really a new experience for me.
She give me a scrub from head to ass to leg and follow by another round of rub using her boobs. She then ask me to place one leg on the toilet seat and spread my leg. Wow! A bbbj in this position with deeeeeep-throat, and not over yet, she give me a AR which I almost lose my posture. Telling her, on the bed will be more better, she agreed and wipe me dry before she clean up herself.

On the Bed Action Report:
On the bed; again she spread out my legs and start attacking my dick, the sound she made from bbbj can really set me off but still I control. All the while, her hand try to penetrate into my ass, feeling uneasy, tell her to replace with her tongue and it was really heavenly good, the tip of her tongue keep trying to enter into my ass and it did at some point due to natural lubrication from her saliva. All the while her the other hand was busy with my dick, sensing my arrival, I moved her head up and cap my dick with her mouth, and there it goes, CIM! Even when I totally spend, her mouth was still encapped, trying to made it re-errect again.

2nd Round Report:
Wash and Rest and watch HBO Spiderman 3, which is almost finishing, all the time her hand never leave my dick and occasionally, she will tickle my ass-crack. Seeing that the movie ended, she started her action again, this time she started with breast-massage on top, another surprise! she move downward and try to penetrate my pee-hole with her nipple, can imagine that, sure impossible, knowing that she move downward again to my ass and guess what, her nipple fighting to enter my ass. Old already! Cannot take too many surprises! Tell her that I want a normal love-making, she understood and give me a bbbj, followed by capping me and ride in. Try serveral position before giving my cum on her face and mouth. Wash-up, pay her and ask her to leave first because I know that she still have a few waiting customers at her workplace.

Below is Sonya Spec:

Look : 8/10 (natural beauty)
Body : 7/10
Boob : B-
BBBj : 10/10
CIM : 10/10
AR : 10/10
FJ : 8/10
AJ : never try
GFE : 9/10
Overall : 8/10
RTF : 100% (next time with her friend she going to intro)

Sorry for the long FR, brothers who like my report do upped me, thanks.
For contact, do pm Bro Tiger.

Mediator
01-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Did Sonya last week.... Actually she was aka Mila before...

Thanks to Tiger for the contact.....
she is really very service oriented...
Better looking now as Mila compared to when i bonk her as Mila..

Should not give a miss....

Jack_Rayan
01-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Bor Tiger,

Try top call Tanya several times but seems number not active.

Heard from Sonya, Tanya retired from the scene.

Your update would be appreciated!!

Don_Rascal
04-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Bor Tiger,

Try top call Tanya several times but seems number not active.

Heard from Sonya, Tanya retired from the scene.

Your update would be appreciated!!

Hey bro Jack_Rayan,

Tanya is still on, met her on Wed nite 2nd July.

Don_Rascal
04-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey bro Tiger,

Thanks for the contacts, as promised here's the FRs for both Sonya n Tanya. Sori a lil tho.

Made an appoinment with Sonya on 2nd July @ 9pm. Mit up with her @ Geylang and got ourself a room, 1st impression upon sight she's not bad. Tho she's not SYT but her looks will grow on u. She's chatty so u wont be bored throughout the session.
She offered me a drink once we are in the room n chatted over a stick of ciggy b4 hitting the shower. As we were chatting Sonya mentioned that Tanya is nearby n happens to be free; so i told her to ask Tanya join us 4 Tarma.

We didn't wait for Tanya to arrive, we went for our shower. Nutting to shout abt.

Den we move on to the bed n started frenching,she den started giving me BBBJ. Damn it was great with all the slurpping sound and the was she look at u as she does it, almost shoot but "heng" la Tanya arrives. Sonya went to open d door so i got time to cool down. Hehe...

Watch d typical looking Indon chick walk in. Tanya saw me lying on d bed as she entered and says "I am sooo... gonna rape u"
Intresting.
Tanya climb back on bed to resume her BBBJ.She den got into 69 position, pussy was well trimmed so no jungle bashing is required. Tanya got herself ready n join in, she starts to AR as Sonya gulp down my pole. Wow!!! Having 2 chicks working on ur dick. Those who tried tarma will know wat i mean.

Sonya den turned back arnd n we french while Tanya BBBJ. Tanya den capped me and Sonya rides me 1st. She was pretty tight, warm n wet. D best part is she knows hw to rock, so i juz sit back, relax and let the cowgirl ride, Fingered Tanya as Sonya was riding. Tanya gets wet easily; n i mean really2 wet. Tried various positions wit Sonya den change cap to ride Tanya. Both of them moans well, really turns u on.
Rode Tanya for abt 15mins and she came; i've not had enuf so had to turn my attention back to Sonya. This time rode Sonya in her fav position doggie.
It was a great ride , we both came at the same time; it was dat gd i had to shoot in d CD no time pull out.
hahaha...

den shower, and Sonya gave me a massage. She's really gd at this; not piano playing. D three of us chatted during d massage,den Sonya whispered. "I want a session like d 1 earlier again"
Heee.... Can't back down on a lady's request so we go for d second round, this time only Sonya solo. The session was intense but she came 1st before i do. Maybe coz its d 2nd round i takes a lil longer for me to shoot.

We den showered, juz nice my 2hr is over. While getting ready to go off, we received a call from Bro He3, he's in d mood for KTV. Gd plan... we wait for Bro He3 to pick us up and we went to Kallang Leisure park KBOX. Hand a 2hr singing session den its time to go back.

As it was aleady quite late by then n Bro He3 has to werk early next morning all 4 of us checked in to a room in Geylang again to rest. hehe... rest
Bro He3 went off @ arnd 7am, i stayed a lil later coz was still a lil sleepy. Den was awaken by my alarm, wake Sonya to inform that i was leaving. She asked me not too, but too bad i cant; had to get myself in the ofis dat day, so she gave me quickie...
wat a breakfast, hehe; den showered i rushed home to change n went to work.
Mood was great at werk, juz sleepy.... ;0p

Overall, the gals was great.
Bros should try.

Up me if u like my FR n Bro Tiger, Thanks again for the contact. Money well spent.

dunedain
05-07-2008, 04:37 PM
First of all, thank you so much to bro Midnightiger for the contacts of the 3 indonesian girls.

I have already tried Sonya, so after seeing Defi's pic, I decided to try her instead.

I called her up, and made the appointment. Once I reached the designated fuck nest, I called her up. To my surprise, she was just outside the hotel.

First thing I noticed was that she was short...I mean really short! She stood up to my slightly below my chest level. I teased her about it in the elevator, and she joked that it would be easier for me to pick her up and fuck her silly!! In response, she started to rub my cock there and then. It was all that I could do to do her in the lift!!

Once we reached our room, the first 10 minutes was pretty standard. We stripped and proceeded to the shower. That's where the fun began!!

She is such a tease!!! From getting down on her knees and blowing, right up to the part where she grinded right up to me!! That's it!! We're continuing this in bed!!

I dried up, and waited. She switched off the lights, and still wrapped up in her towel, she started crawling towards me. Slowly, surely and steadily she started to lick me from my ankles, working her way up. Knees, thighs, crotch...But then she stopped, right when I was getting high. I started cursing and swearing in all the major languages in Singapore. She just laughed it off and started right back from the ankles.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I literally begged her to swallow my cock and balls. And thank God, she did!! Her tongue and mouth were made for sucking cock!! I mean, this lady can do magic with her tongue!! I was almost begging for her to start fucking me. She quickly saw the lust in my eyes, reached for a condom, capped me and started to mount me.

When she slid herself slowly on my cock, I was in bliss. When my cock was buried in her fully, I had died and gone to heaven. The way she rocked back and forth, the force in which she impaled herself on me, I knew it would not be long before I erupted. And boy did I!!

The second shot was pretty much the same. So below are my personal stats for her:

Face: 7/10 (What you see in the pic, you'll get it)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (A, maybe B cup)
BJ: 9/10 (my personal opinion)
FJ: 8/10 (I swear, I've never erupted that hard)
RTF: Fuck yes!!

astrozz
05-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Hey bro Jack_Rayan,

Tanya is still on, met her on Wed nite 2nd July.

Funny coz Sonya told me the same thing , that Tanya is no longer in the FL scene :confused:

Don_Rascal
06-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Funny coz Sonya told me the same thing , that Tanya is no longer in the FL scene :confused:

I'm not sure y she claims so, but i did mit up wit both of them on friday nite
4th July. If u noticed the post before yours, the bro was given 3 contacts by the TS. Y would he if on 2 of d gals is operational?

There must hav been a reason y Sonya said so.

Like i said in my FR, i booked for Sonya, coincidentally

"Tanya was nearby and happens to be free"

Based on my experiences wit em, Sonya is stil the best wen it comes to contactibility n attitude.:D

ahmir
06-07-2008, 12:26 PM
dear all bros,

no worries.. both them still around..

they are just human like us..

need a break sometime..

cheers :)

astrozz
06-07-2008, 01:01 PM
If u noticed the post before yours, the bro was given 3 contacts by the TS. Y would he if on 2 of d gals is operational?

Sorry bro Don , I didnt doubt you , was just making a comment.
Anyway, upon reading that Tanya is back, I sms Sonya and asked her and walla ! had a tarma with Sonya and Tanya :):).

These two girls were practically all over me, nonstop .... Sonya riding me while Tanya did an AR on me , heavenly..... finally cim Tanya with Sonya licking my balls .... totally satisfied.

Checked with Sonya and she explained that Tanya now "suka suka" , if she feels like working she'll FL . so that explains why sometime Tanya MIA .

driftwithWRX
09-07-2008, 10:15 AM
bro,
can i have both Tanya and Sonya's contacts?

i've PMed u few days ago.

edvil
09-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Many thanks to bro Tiger for sharing Tanya’s contact. My 2nd FR on the Indo Ceweks.
Sms on Monday nite to book her for morning sexsion at 10am. Alas, she was held up in traffic and was an hour plus late. She called me again to book room and i booked the room and waited for her arrival. Door bell rang, she hugged me when I opened the door. Kept apologising for being this late, like that how to be angry with her. Told me I was her first customer for the last 3days, she took a short break.

Started to TCCS with her while helping stripped down. We proceed with into the shower, hugging each other like lost lovers. She gave me a good scrub from head to ass... special attention to my lil bro. I was busy gropping her soft ample boobs.. teasing her as she was scrubbing me. Once done, she started attacking my lil bro with a slow deep bj... stopping once a while to apologise again... er.. i was too busy enjoying the deep throat service.

I told her to dry up before proceeding to the bed for more action...

Once on the bed, she spread out my legs and started attacking lil bro, the slurping sound from her bbbj really set me off... must tahan first. I fingered her as she was doing bbbj, occasionally sticking too fingers into her cunt, kinda tight. Anyway, cannot tahan, asked her to cap me and started riding me. Changed various position before settling down to lifting her legs up and pumping hard and deep... finally came in afew minutes. We TCCS for a while, still apologising about earlier being late. Told her she already made it up with the wonder bbbj. Really wanted to AJ her this round, but alas got business appointment, need to be off early.

She said she will be away and only be back in August. Told her I will book her again once she is back for another round.

Her Stats...

Look : 8/10 (natural beauty with long curly hair)
Ass : 8/10 (firm, good for doggie... yummy)
Body : 7/10 (no belly)
Boob : B- (not sure, only sure its real and really soft, small nipples)
BBBj : 10/10 (wonderful)
AR : 8/10 (Still like Sonya's AR)
FJ : 8/10 (Surprisingly tight cunt, that's why came early)
AJ : never try (Next time must really try)
GFE : 9/10 (Chatty and smiling all the way, really like long lost lovers)
Overall : 9/10 (Better than most PRC)
RTF : 100% (Will try her again, will recommend friends for her excellent service)

For contact, Bro Tiger is the man to check with :D

TallMan
11-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Met up with Sonya on yesterday ie Wednesday for an hour. Thought you stopped being a regular, she asked, as I was away for almost a month. No way, I said.

I’ve shaved today, she said, now we’re the same. And she was all clear and clean down there; much better than her previous scissor-trimmed short centimetre or so length bush. Will get itchy, she worried, from her past experience. No itch if you shave every two or three days and use an aerosol shaving cream I said. I spread her legs to have a good close inspection and of course proceeded to lick her clean lips, clit and hole.

Aroused, she quickly capped me using her mouth and I entered her with some difficulty as usual due to her tightness despite cunt juice and my saliva. We pumped slowly which she liked and then furiously which she also liked; until we almost came, when she gasped wait, wait, don’t come so fast. So we slowed down and switched to her riding on top. She grinds and rocks fantastic when riding, and soon she begged come together come together come together with me ok? So I let let go and came with her. Kept pumping furiously after shooting to prolong our high; then pumped slowly to maintain emotional feeling, as she hugged tight and whispered thank you.

We separated, cap off, checked each others’ swollen weapons, she engulfed mine and mouth pumped me a few times. Then we hit shower together.
As usual, while showering together, she stroked my cock with her hand from behind and under my balls to get me hard again quickly. Which ended our shower and sent us to bed again for round two.

Doggy with her on knees and me crouched with legs astride her haunches. Only for about five minutes max as the position is tough for my thighs. Luckily, she went chest and all flat down on bed which is her favourite position as follow-up on doggy. This way, cock head hits her g-spot each time I pump in with downstroke. Ended upon her come together with me plea; then her turned around face to kiss me and a soft thank you. I thanked her too.

Sonya said she’s going back to Indon in August, so I said I’ll see her again before she goes. Gave her a hundred as usual and she appreciated the amount as usual.

TallMan
15-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Had another RTF with Sonya this afternoon (Tuesday). She looked good as she had her hair done.

As her aunty arrived just as I made appointment and had room booked, she gamely took me up her asshole. Twice. The secret to getting two shots is to not withdraw after shooting but to continue with slow strokes to maintain some erectness and then gradually build up hardness to combat level.

It was chilly after the heavy afternoon downpour so had the AC off, and Sonya’s boobs were really very warm and great in keeping my hands warm. But it was her hot mouth enclosing my cock that did the trick in raising my temperature.

Sonya’s going back to Indon in two weeks’ time for about a month, maybe longer. So bros who want another session or two had better do so quick. But give her three days’ to get rid of her aunty first.

Those who have not tried her, better just do it – you’ll never find a better deal than this - $70 an hour for two shots, and can frenching, bbbj, cim, cob, fj (capped) and aj (capped). Get her contacts, yep, two hp numbers, from threadstarter.

Benji991977
17-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey bro, care to share contact.:o

saba
01-08-2008, 07:15 AM
939xxxx. pls pm me

Midnightiger
03-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Just to update fellow bros, Sonya & tanya will be back to Indonesia from 5 August 2008. Don't know when they will be back but will update fellow bros once I get the info.

Regards
Tiger

TallMan
08-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Was very lucky, got an hour with Sonya on Monday 4/9, a day before she left for Indonesia. It seemed she had been with many of her regulars since Sunday who knew she was going off.

Said I wanted AJ for a while, a CIM and FJ ie everything but she wrecked the plan. After a quick shower, she started on my lil bro and in a while got me so hot I wanted CIM, forgot the AJ. But alamak! she said NO, she wanted a good orgasm which required my first shot. She always enjoys my first better while I enjoy my second better. I started to preach that she must satisfy customer first etc, but she started capping me with condom in her mouth, and next moment we were hitting it this way and that. This time, ‘one hour only one shot’, she said, we both enjoy a long long one hour.

OK lah, how to refuse a good plan? And like I said earlier, very lucky got her that day. Had one of the best ‘one hour only one shot’ Sonya specials that day.

She said she’s not sure when she’s coming back, maybe after three months, maybe.

singaporekid
10-08-2008, 12:12 PM
I believe they must have left. Will find time for them the moment they return......

tuxedosam
11-08-2008, 05:26 PM
it's really such a pity that sonya has left these fair shores for somewhere else...for only a temporary period, i hope... the pathos and regret experienced is especially real at this moment...a situation not mitigated by the half-bored and half-horny state you're stuck with on a nondescript monday afternoon, waiting for the seconds and minutes to tick by...

first and foremost, i'd like to express my gratitude to the two bros for making that date with sonya possible. bro tallman definitely, for alerting me to this little gem many months ago...i apologise for not replying to your PM then...actually, i didn't even know about it...sucks...but had really been busy, having spent half the time outta town for about half a year already...and hadn't checked my inbox until like very recently. cheers for pointing me in the right direction. and kudos to bro midnightiger, the threadstarter, too, of course, for graciously sharing sonya's contact with yours truly. the two of you have my heartfelt thanks. of course, i would like to return the favour by 'upping' your points and all, but unfortunately, i still lack the means to do so. perhaps in due course?

anyway, a short FR will now follow. it's actually all kinda late...especially since both sonya and tanya have now departed the lion city but i suppose an FR will help keep this thread very much alive for at least a while more. basically, i PMed bro midnightiger almost immediately after checking out the thread that bro tallman had forwarded me...which had gotten me really surprised and interested. this was about almost two weeks ago. think i wouldn't have minded an engagement late on the same evening but i was out and only managed to contact sonya the next day after bro midnightiger's prompt reply. after a flurry of calls and SMSes, we finally settled on a mutually agreeable time and location...as i was already out running errands, i actually had to postpone the tryst by an hour or so but i think sonya managed to arrange another meeting with another bro in the meantime. having finally concluded the rubbish that i had to deal with and after making a swift side-trip home, i made my way gamely to the rendezvous point, at a motel somewhere in the east, picking up some ciggies, beer and of course, the condoms, along the way.

checking in was a breeze...there didn't seem to be any other customers in sight...and that's despite the motel being located in the hub of singapore's most infamous fornication zone. perhaps it's the usual afternoon gloom...hmph, the sight of the two bengs behind the counter looking so totally bored was quite amusing, and it looked as if their issues were directed not just at general things, but with each other! anyhow, got a room for two hours, turned the air conditioning up (it was a sweltering day!) and rewarded myself with a fag and lager. had already notified sonya of the room number and the door rings in no time. she steps in and we exchange basic pleasantries. okay, she ain't a looker, by most counts, but she's definitely not off-putting in any fashion either la...pretty ordinary and veering towards the 'pleasant-looking' end. we had another stick each and chatted about nonsense... i asked her which indonesian island was she from and she seemed quite pleasantly surprised that i was able to guess she was dayak (assuming she was telling the truth)... hahaha, that's three times the word 'pleasant' and its derivatives have already appeared in this paragraph and yes, the term does amply describe the mood for the rest of the hot and sweaty session.

having finished the icebreaking TCSS, sonya asks if i wanted a shower. i said yes, of course, and she starts to strip. her figure's okay la, not quite svelte but ok-proportioned lor. and she's petite, no question about that. no mega-tits or pencil-eraser sorta pert nipples but whatever was available wasn't a turn-off either. much the same could be said for her arse. we began with some intense frenching where we stood, with our tongues darting through and fro each others' mouths and more. her lips are warm, soft, moist and very inviting. she moves on rapidly to my ears and necks, ensuring that mini-me's already semi-turgid form would become a raging hard-on (one dripping in pre-cum) in no time. as i hadn't completely undressed, she finishes the job for me while i was still rooted to the ground at the same spot, gently painting a trail from my neck, through my nipples and belly, down to my crotch. having taken a good smell of me, she inquires if i had just taken a shower and i replied that i had indeed gone home to have a nice cold shower just before my arrival. very good, she says, since she just had one too, and then kneels on the floor to give me a very slippery and loud BBBJ. i asked her if that means we ain't proceeding to the bathroom anymore and she just pushes me onto the bed and continues with her very aurally-enhanced sucking. kinda fine by me so i didn't protest. and so the game was on!

while she was servicing mini-me, i was busy groping her small-ish tits and busy spreading her labia with my fingers and playing with her clit. she interjects the very effective BBBJ (not the best i had ever had but quite close...good and varied technique) with lotsa body painting, nipple kissing and frenching, meaning you just feel so worked up after a while, you can't wait to go... of course, she'll also caress your balls with her mouth and coat your perineum with a good deal of saliva as well, and give your lil butthole a good rim as to top it off... a treat for the senses, no doubt... hmph, so the foreplay's definitely good. and i wanted more. and more. i indicated i needed to eat some pussy and suggests a 69 but she gives a firm 'NO!', saying that we can do it again later and adding, 'i only want your cock now'... ok, whatever the mistress says! she continues the pleasuring and teasing for a while and i think we really had each others' juices and desires flowing like a torrent... at one point, she actually let her soaked labia minora brush against my groaning penis, hoarsely asking if i would dare to do it bare...while adding how much she wants my cock inside her...and i was slightly freaked out (since i generally agree with the notion that RAW is WAR and wouldn't normally stand for even the slightest hint of an exchange of fluids between the genitals, at least with respect to commercial sex encounters) and protested vehemently while heheh...chomping on her tits at the same time... i kinda figured (and hope) she was only suggesting it as a naughty sorta tease.

anyway, she digs out the sheaths and unfurls one on mini-me with her mouth and mounts me cowgirl style without much ado. at first she squats before me and the strokes go up-down, up-down in a loud and satisfying way, before sitting on her knees and switching to a front-back motion. in the end, i beckoned her to lean forward and when my tongue makes brief contact with her swollen lips before entering her eager mouth, i pull her ass cheeks wide apart and begins a series of rapid upper thrusts, with her meeting me at every stroke. nice. after five more minutes or so of furious fucking, she asks if i was cumming soon and wanna take over the driver's seat. i said i was still fine and she gives me a BJ to ensure mini-me was still ready as ever before throwing herself back down on the bed. i spread her legs and gives her pussy a very nice lick and suck session before sliding mini-me in. we tried a variety of positional changes in quick succeession, with the angles of her hips and knees changing, as well as the degree she opened her legs to invite me in. we found a good angle that was deep, long and rewarding and kept at it for a few more minutes, alternating between long, slow strokes and short, frenzied chain-gun thrusting. feeling that i was cumming and wanting to prolong the pleasure, i pulled out and gave her another round of cunnilingus before i resumed the missionary...like...well, a devoted missionary looking for converts... feeling the urge agin, i pulled out and she gave me another short blow with the sheath on. next up, i suggested doggie and mounted her from the behind. after a while, she brought her legs closer together and i was in effect, doing a half squat, while bending forward to meet her mouth with mine. yummy. in the end, she moves to lie chest-down on the bed while i straddle her arse from behind. she is half-screaming at this point, saying she was cumming soon and begging me to fuck her hard. at the same time, she also starts this jiggling movement with her pelvis...maybe she trying to get some additional g-spot pressure...i don't know for sure...but the introduction of the new sensations sends me over beyond the limit and i cum in her in that position, with my torso bent forward and enjoying a passionate kiss at the same time... wow...what a way to cum!

end of pt.1

tuxedosam
11-08-2008, 05:27 PM
cont'd from pt.1

thanking sonya, i pulled out and she cleans me up gently, commenting on the copious amount of semen that had collected in the condom and how surprising and nice it was to have cummed together. while normally, i wouldn't give two hoots with the kinda praise that FLs and other commercial sex workers pile on you...after all, the deluded aside, who would flatter himself with thoughts that he would be capable of making any woman cum at first fuck... but this was a nice fuck...not incredible, no... but rather memorable all the same... it was hot, sweaty, wet and sensuous...not quite in the same way you'd 'make love' to a gf...but more like in the manner of having no holds barred sex with a fuck buddy...the 'let's just strip and let the passions of our loins tear each other up because we (and our bodies) need it so much' sort. i dunno how eaxctly to put it into words so that's that.

i was already quite blown away and sexxxtisfied with the first shot. so after a shower (during which she had attempted to give a very limp mini-me another whopping BBBJ), i lit another fag and opened another beer while we hugged and engaged in some pointless chat about nothing much in particular. that's what i call relaxing. anyway, the talk soon turned to anal sex and i had to admit to her that i was an assian virgin. well, the cuddling led to some groping, fingering and frenching and the requisite BBBJ soon followed. i was eager to try an AJ but told her that the semi-erect state of mini-me might pose a problem, to which she agreed, adding that to her, as long as both parties are very aroused, lube isn't even always necessary for an AJ! whoa, that's the spirit! anyway, she blows me for a while more before declaring she was tired and didn't wanna do the cowgirl no more. good ole missionary then... before i entered her in the way of the mother of all timeless manners, i gave her pussy a good tongue-job and licked and fingered her asshole as well...to ensure deeper penetration, she hauls off a pillow and places it under her hips. and we started fucking, getting into a good rhythm, one enhanced by numerous unadulterated groans and moans, and the sound of slippery genitals slamming loudly into each other. very erotic. we were at it for quite a while before i asked to try it the assian way... somehow the excitment, apprehension and anxiety put a dampener on mini-me and while he was still rigid enough for an FJ, he just couldn't manage it with sonya's asshole, despite the help of some good ole KY in the end. hahaha, i was left wanking mini-me with one hand and with the other hand busy with sonya's lower regions...at one point, i had two fingers in her cunny-hole and another inside the warm embrace of her anus...think it got her quite fired up too...especially all that vigorous thumbing of her clit...heh... while i admitted defeat, i had wanted to end off with an FJ but she persuaded me to settle for a BBBJ cum CIM instead... was a bit disappointing because it ended up being more like a HJ topped off with some BBBJ but in the end, i did manage to explode in her mouth. thinking back, i did enjoy the first shot quite a lot more...which is strange because i often enjoy the subsequent shot better in other encounters with FLs. no point fretting. anyway, we shower separately and exchange some parting words before she goes off first, while i caught up with the news on the telly with another ciggie before staggering off to town. i had glanced at the clock. only about an hour and fifteen minutes had elapsed when she left. but it felt a lot longer than that. i guess good times are all like that...the compression of a lifetime's worth of memories into a short, intense and concentrated event...better appreciate and treasure what you have while you're at it...

here are the vital stats:

looks - 6.5-7/10 (from some angles, she does look kinda cute...)
body - 6.5/10 (a bit too petite for my taste.)
tits - 6.5/10 (reasonably firm but a tad too small...nipples and areolae also not really my sorta size.)
ass - 7/10 (small-ish...but tight enough.)
frenching - yes, 7.5/10
BBBJ - 8.5/10 (quite excellent...wish i had even more of it though...)
CIM - yes.
FJ - 8-8.5/10 (good variety; generally accommodating too...moans etc. are as natural as you get...hahaha, this is one girl who believes in satisfying herself as much as the customer!)
fingering - yes.
AR - yes.
AJ - yes, but didn't get to try (drat!).
service - 7.5/10 (generally eager to please.)
GFE - see remarks above.
damage - S$70 (unlimited shots/1 hr - room, condoms, cigarettes, sweets and drinks not included.)
overall rating - 8/10
RTF - for once, definitely, wanna try doing an AJ on her for one!

yes, it was a screwing good time. and i definitely want more. too bad i had to zip away outta town straight after that midweek encounter and when i was finally back, it was too late to book her already. i for one, really hope she comes back and soon! i think if one is talking about the indon cewek cat, i really can't think of any other FL on SBF that can rival sonya, since the phenomenon that was THE MAID... then again, i haven't really tried that many so... ... anyway, if sonya ever comes get, she'll definitely get my vote again and again... i dun think we had much chemistry, in terms of having our personalities clicking etc...but c'mon, this ain't no dating or wife-hunting service la...the sexual chemistry was quite excellent and i can't ask for more... if it's a good, simple and very 'slurppy' fuck one is looking for, really, look no further...and to top it off for someone willing to do almost anything, it's only a miserable S$70!!! it's a no-brainer actually. can't think of any better and more cost-efficient way to discharge one's lust, especially in the current climate of belt-tightening and downsizing... i just kinda regret only giving her $70 though... would have given her a $50 tip but forgot to withdraw enough cash. next time la, hopefully.

in the meantime, happy bonking!!!

Midnightiger
11-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Fellow bros, Sonya & gang are not available as they have gone back.

I'll post once they're back but no need to PM me for contacts for the time being.

In the meantime, you can try other girls for example from OKTs. I have tried a couple and have posted my FRs.

Regards
Tiger

Midnightiger
20-09-2008, 11:05 AM
I just want to make a clarification here.

I understand that some bros heard from an indon cewek "Wati" that I'm not promoting Sonya because she owes me money.

This is definitely not true. I do not know Wati, have not met her, nor does she knows me. Sonya does not owes me any money at all.

Sonya is already in SG, but wants to take a break first. No need to call her using her old number as she has a new line. Don't ask or PM me for her new number. When she's ready to work in a couple of month's time, I'll let fellow bros here know.

Regards
Tiger

Midnightiger
23-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Every week I have bros asking me for Mila/Sonya contact and I have to give the reply again & again, like a recording leh.

So might as well just state once and for all.

First, I guess all bros already knew that Sonya is actually Mila. Moreover, since her BF is also aware of the fact, so no need to hide the fact.

Based on my last post when Mila/Sonya came back, she asked me not to promote her yet as she wanted to take a few month's break before coming back into the FL scene.

Thereafter I received a PM form her BF asking me to let him know if Mila were to FL behind his back. So to make things easier for me, I don't keep in touch with Mila so that even if she does FL, I don't know.

It's a difficult position to be in. One is a FL who has became a friend, and the other is a fellow samster here who is in love with her. Who should I side?

I know Mila is testing her BF for a few months to see whether he can support her. If he can't, then she might be back in the business. I do not know whether presently, Mila "steal eat" or not as I don't call her. I only communicate with her if she calls me.

So I leave it to fellow bros here who may still be in contact with her on what they want to do. But for me, I hope bros don't PM me for her contact as I won't give it out.

As for Mila's friends like Tanya, etc, I don't know whether I should give out their contacts or not, as frankly, quite busy lah.

Cheers fellow bros.
Tiger

towards
19-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey bro! mind sending me her contact? wanna try!
thx alot!