PDA

View Full Version : oral sex with studs on?

big^ego
03-12-2002, 03:27 AM
hi bruthers,
hey im tinkin of gettin my tongue pierced, but sumthngy's seems to be bothering me. will i contract hiv thru oral stimulation?(wet kissing, oral sex?) pls advise. thnks alot guys! oh! and anyone of u here got tongue piercings done before? how does the procedure goes and will my speech be slurred after dat? i dun want ppl to tink dat i've got a short tongue or sumthngy...;)

tora69
03-12-2002, 08:30 PM
this is what i found on

http://tonguestud.com/

Daily Cleanings
---------------------
We recommend Provon or Satin anti-microbial soap for the cleaning of your piercing.

Wash your hands with an antibacterial soap before any contact with your fresh piercing. Cleaning your piercing is most conveniently done in the shower. Clean around your piercing and the openings. Do not rotate your ring. If you ring does not want to move, don't force it. Simply clean the piercing thoroughly, disturbing the piercing and jewelry as little as possible. Pat your piercing dry using a cotton ball.

Below, you will find instructions for sea salt use if it suits you.

Note: Thorough cleanings with soap need only be done once daily, twice under extremely dirty circumstances. Over cleaning is probably the single most cause of irritation and delayed healing to new piercings.

Oral Piercing
----------------
For the rinsing of oral piercings we recommend a diluted mixture of Tech 2000.

Dilute the mouthwash by mixing 1 capful to 4ozs of distilled water. The suggested method is to mix 5 capfuls to a 20-oz. bottle of distilled water. This should be used to rinse after any time anything goes in your mouth besides distilled water. Rinse for approximately 30 seconds. Some people prefer to use the sea salt mixture below

Keep up with your regular brushings to avoid a plaque build up. It is a very good idea to purchase a new toothbrush, because old ones are notorious breeding grounds for bacteria.

The swelling should subside in 10-14 days. At this point we highly recommend you get a shorter barbell. It will help you avoid tearing up your fresh piercing and could very well save your teeth.

Sea Salt Soaks
--------------------
Some people find sea salts helpful. Others reserve them for an unhappy or irritated piercin. Wash your hands with an antibacterial soap before any contact with your fresh piercing. You can do sea salt soaks 2-3 times daily during your healing period. The mixture should be 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt to 8ozs of distilled water. You may wish to mix up a large batch of this by mixing 2 teaspoons of the salt to 1 gallon of distilled water. Before using, warm the amount of the solution you will need. Then you will soak your piercing in one of three ways. Where feasible, put the mixture in a cup and use the cup to form a vacuum seal, with the edge of the glass against the skin surrounding the piercing. The other two options are to put the mixture into a container and drop the piercing into it, or soaking cotton buds in the mixture and then place these around the piercing.

Do's and Don'ts
--------------------

Do check threaded jewelry daily to make sure it is on tight.

Don't play with it, or ever, touch it with unwashed hands.

Don't rotate your jewelry while cleaning it or otherwise!

Do be conscious of your clothes they should be clean and they should not be putting any pressure on your new piercing.

Do be wary of your health. Avoid drug usage, get plenty of sleep and take vitamin supplements (Vitamin C, Zinc and Iron are all good).

Don't swim. Pools, lakes oceans etc. are all breeding grounds for bad things.

Do use a waterproof bandage, such as Tegaderm, if you must subject your piercing to getting wet.

Do feel free to use ice or Ibuprofen to help alleviate swelling and pain.
==============================================
Don't have unprotected sex with a fresh genital piercing, not even in a monogamous relationship.
==============================================
Do avoid contact with others bodily fluids near your piercing until it is fully healed.

Don't remove your jewelry if you suspect infection. It needs to remain in to allow drainage. Removing it can lead to abscess, swelling, bruising and bleeding. If you suspect an infection please call your piercer immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

axedia
05-12-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by big^ego
hi bruthers,
hey im tinkin of gettin my tongue pierced, but sumthngy's seems to be bothering me. will i contract hiv thru oral stimulation?(wet kissing, oral sex?) pls advise. thnks alot guys! oh! and anyone of u here got tongue piercings done before? how does the procedure goes and will my speech be slurred after dat? i dun want ppl to tink dat i've got a short tongue or sumthngy...;)

Pls dun such things. when you have s stud on your tongue, its very likley to get cut easily when HIV can get transmitted through bodily fliud.

Your speech will DEFINTELY slurred. try having something in your mouth and speak. plp will think you have something stuck in you mouth.

LTPGTD
12-12-2002, 03:51 AM
yah... u'll speak like abit short-tongue like that....

anyway got blowed by a gal who had her tongue pierced once during an ONS.. n i got to say it;s real shiok... definately one of the best bj i ever received..... btw, dun think i felt anything different on my dick when she was giving me a bj... :p

KentCave
14-12-2002, 01:36 AM
the routine-syndrome

most married couples has it at one time or another

just need another break

go have some affair or such hehe

lucky its u who is bored, not the other party

go go eye-foreplay at GL GT, then steam and go home bonk ur partner

just never admit (even under the worst torture!) that you so horny from drooling at other chio bus

:p

slicky eel,
Sir Kent

KentCave
14-12-2002, 02:57 AM
yikes, phai seh phai seh

posted wrongly

anyway, to contribute to this thread..

go watch The Sweetest Things
the movie starring Cameron Diaz , Christina Applegate etc

in that show, there is a guy that pierce his dick, then the girl deep-throat him and getting stuck and make a ruckus that the whole apartment, heck I think the whole neighbourhood come to see the free show muahaha

anyway, anyone care to explain what happens there? does the ring-studs stuck on the girl's teeth? stuck on the hmm what u call that dangling tear-drop shape piece of flesh hanging from the top of ur throat? or does the cock head push too deep inside the throat and then because of the ring cannot be pulled out without causing pain? pls do enlighten

hehe some hate the movie, and I wouldnt watch the show myself because I thought its another feminist show and I am too male chauvinist to swallow such a heretical thought, but anyway, was dragged to it by my gf and oh man its quite hilarious, just like the female version of There is something about Mary

PS the penis in the eye thing in the toilet need some explanation too, I mean if someone really poke his "thing" inside that hole to me, I will just karate-chop or plain kick it! OUCH!!!

:D