PDA

View Full Version : EX Lor12 Chio PRC FL and now KTV hostess

andrew101
30-05-2008, 01:31 PM
2 week ago was wondering around Lor30+ and spotted a sexy Chio PRC walking the oposite of the road. Was wearing a spaghetti dress, nice slim body. Lots of guys was looking at her. A headturner with Wolf-whistling Look. One old man approached her and chat about 10min. So wait till the old man left then quickly approached her and manage to get her hp no. Unfortunetly shr got something to attend as her friends introduced to KTV. SO told her i will catch up with her next time.Since then, been able to sms her regularly. Told me she’s not a streetwalker and hardly been to GL area. She mainly only operate at Lor39 Hotel. She use to charge 100 but through neg. she agreed with 80/1/1. But need to pay her first as she used to trained under OKT two years back and a few incident occur before.

So finally been waiting for this day to come. Manage to book her last night.
Checked in the hotel and sms her the room no. Waiting for 25min as was rushing down from KTV. She was hot, wearing a hot demien pant and a pinkish blouse. She got he small build but nice slim figure. Silky long hair with descent look. She is soft-spoken and felt the tenderness in her. She more like a STY to me.. my own judgement..her look will slowly grow on you.

Now to the mission. We were TCSS in the room before we start to undress ourselves. Saw her naked body, she smell wonderful and i can felt the softness of her skin, making me very steam....Her boobs are not big but firm and tender to touch, will slowly grown on you too. We bath individually as she was a little shy afterall.

After my bath, saw her laying on the bed, quickly waste no time, laid beside her as we chat for a while. Then came her little hands playing with my didi and two balls. Making me Bei Tahan:eek: Quickly turn myself, on top of her facing her, give her a slight frenching but kissing not allow. Next caress her boobs and licking/sucking her small pointed nipples where she start to moan loud...That’s her sensitive area. And slowly to the south where i start painting on her. Please be gentle on her. She did apply some KY as she said was dry:cool: But every moment i licked and rubbing against her pussy. Juice start to flow out, quite wet indeed. Told her don’t need KY in future liao..hehe..
She was like moaning in tear. Head keep shaking and body was shivering. Think she cummed out once.... Can’t wait to bonk her right away.

After giving her one hell of painting. She eventually capped me and insert my didi to the love hole, start a few banging. Moaning in pain, expression was damn impressive, i was extremely Shiok as i pump harder and much inner. Speed increasing as i go along. One of her hand was covering her mouth(Maybe can’t stand the pain...) another hand squeezing the pillow tight enough to torn apart. Body was tilting for left to right. After 15mins, I finally released and cummed out together. Help to clean up before heading to the bathroom. Manage to TCSS while we still have time left.

Overall. Remarked was very satisfication. She not those gals with tip-top service but her look and expression will compenate all.

My rating:
Name: Xing Tong
Province: ShenYang
Weight: 40-43 (estimated)
Height: 155 (estimated)
Look: 8/10 (sweet and with wolf whistling look)
Body: 8/10 ( sloim figure, flat tummy)
Boobs: B+ (Firm and tender, nice to hold)
BBBJ: Never try
FJ: 8/10 (not so tight but truly wet)
Frenching: yes (slightly)
Kissing: not allow
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Depend on maybe not allow
Service: 7/10 ( willing to pleased you)
Attitude: 8/10 (well discipline)
GFE: 7/10 ( Need to have chemistry)
Damage: $80 + tip + 20 hotel n $10 deposit (CD and room your own)
RTF: Yes before she leave
CIM/COB/COF/AR/AJ/RAW: not allow

Those Bros sincerely wanna try her. With Power of 1 and at least 5 FRs. Do PM me. And most important, remember to post FR. She accept Chinese, sorry for others races.

BTW, she leaving on the 24 of June. She’s a nice gal. Fellow bros, treat her nice and don’t force her to do things she disagree. Will be screening before letting contact out. I not her OKT, just try to help n protect her. Remember she only operate in Lor39 Hotel and no house call or bring her to somewhere else. Do call her earlier for the arrangement as she working at night. But still she can manage to skip out at night.

Not to miss out this gals, She worth everythings, do up me with you find her good. Happy bonking.:)

damnu88
30-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Bro,

Me first on the line...forward contact and will be return a fancy FR...Thanks:p

lightning
30-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Not bad managed to knock down the price:D

Nitro Trans
30-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Bro andrew101, another nice find from you.
Do hope you can share her contact.tks:)

lordwild
30-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Frenching: yes (slightly)
Kissing: not allow

Bro, please confirm. She let you tongue her but doesn't allow kissing? :confused:

andrew101
31-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Bro, please confirm. She let you tongue her but doesn't allow kissing? :confused:

Yeah! Only a few secs of sticking out tongue licking. But she don’t feel comfortable. Chemistry needed.:)

andrew101
01-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Contact given to Bro Damnu88, Steelman80, Accord_JDM, 1oldhand, Nitrotrans and FastFWD.
Happy bonking and do remember to post FR. Tks. Cheers:)

Nitro Trans
02-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Tks Bro andrew101 for the contact. Promise to post FR soon after i’ve Up Her.

andrew101
02-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Tks Bro andrew101 for the contact. Promise to post FR soon after i’ve Up Her.

Hi Bro NitroTrans, hope to see ya FR real soon...:D

Contact had given to Bro TOMLIM and Bro Gotabw. Happy Bonking:)

Fellow Bros. She left 3 weeks to go. Please arrange with her earlier to avoid dispointment as she’s hard to get due to work...

Those Bros sincerely wanna try her. With Power of 1 and at least 5 FRs. Do PM me. And most important, remember to post FR. She accept Chinese, sorry for others races. She only operate in Lor39. Tks

andrew101
03-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Contcat already given to Fellow Bros Tritonyeah666, chinababes2001, Sex devil7 and Lancer99. Really hope to see your FR. Happy Bonking.:)

Those Bros sincerely wanna try her. With Power of 1 and at least 5 FRs. Do PM me. And most important, remember to post FR. She accept Chinese, sorry for others races. She only operate in Lor39. Tks

andrew101
03-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Contact given to Bro Virtuoso.

Xing Tong told me that one bro had upped her this afternoon. Hope to hear your FR soon, be it good or bad. Hope that you have a wonderful with her and share your experience. Cheers:)

andrew101
05-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Contact given to Bro goldfish. Do remember to post FR. Happy Bonking.Tks

SSSS69SG
05-06-2008, 11:42 AM
brother up u for the effort

Steelman80
05-06-2008, 01:45 PM
hi bro Andrew101,

actually made an appt with Xing Tong for Wed 7pm, 1 day in advance. On wed, called her at 630pm to tell her i will be slightly late about 715-730pm due to finishing up some office work and anticipating traffic.

however, she was already in a taxi with another bro. Can hear the bro giving directions to taxi driver in english... (if this bro is in the forum, pls post FR and tell me what i have missed. :) )

lucky i call and confirm before I rush down or else have to wait indefinitely... sighz... spoilsport... man

will arrange again and see if she is free. At least, she send me nice sms to apologize... see if we got "yuan-fen" or not...

andrew101
05-06-2008, 02:04 PM
hi bro Andrew101,

actually made an appt with Xing Tong for Wed 7pm, 1 day in advance. On wed, called her at 630pm to tell her i will be slightly late about 715-730pm due to finishing up some office work and anticipating traffic.

however, she was already in a taxi with another bro. Can hear the bro giving directions to taxi driver in english... (if this bro is in the forum, pls post FR and tell me what i have missed. :) )

lucky i call and confirm before I rush down or else have to wait indefinitely... sighz... spoilsport... man

will arrange again and see if she is free. At least, she send me nice sms to apologize... see if we got "yuan-fen" or not...

I don’t think that bro with her is not in the forum. A regular customer i think. Hope that you arrange with her again and have a good time. She’s really hard to get. Keep your finger cross.:cool:

TOMLIN
05-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Firstly thanks to Bro Andrew101 for sharing this gem's contact.

Waited in rm for abt 30 min before she arrive knoking on door just when i decided to take my own shower. Very shy indeed always looking sideway but got to say not too much of a looker. Petite shapy frame.
Sat on the bed and she got closer next to me while we TCSS. Slowly my hands start to travel and she follow suit. In no time had her clothes removed, alright overall she still responsive. She twisting around when me doing paint job. Her BBBJ very wet & sensous too. Cap on & put in very slowly cos she very tight. Slowly pick up momentum & she starts to get more & more wet, THEN THE GYRATION STARTS AND ALSO THE BOTTOM(mei mei) WHOPPER SOUND SYSTEM ALSO TURN ON LIAO(THIS U GOT TO EXPERIENCE ON YOUR ON). This went on for about 20min & through out you can see from her expression that she is enjoying herself.

RTF : SURE
If like my above FR, pls feel free to upz me.

Nitro Trans
05-06-2008, 05:52 PM
FR on Xing Tong
Thx Bro Andrew101 for introducing another Gem. Tried to get hold on her the whole afternoon last monday and finally met her in the early evening.

Once reached L39 hotel as it not far from her stay. SMS her for the room number. And less than 10min...Ding Dong...Open the door. To my first impression on her.....what a beauty!....She quite a looker, but look mature. Too shy to lift her head up. She was wearing a thin pink T and hot mini short, showing off her pair of sexy milky white legs. Invited her in before we start our mission.

Have a short TCSS in the room. Then we start to undress ourselves. Saw her stripping pieces by pieces. With that sexy lingerie she worn. Make me more horny especially those tiny red pantie. She really grow on you when she pulling back her long silky hair and tie it up, make her look more elegant. She even offer to shower for me. So off we went.....

After showering. She off all light except the bathroom and action start. Too dark also scare scare...:D I started to arouse her by licking her B+ boobs and nipples. Honestly, love to look at her boobs, especially when she is upright, the shape and size are perfect. Very soft. Not big but firm, not shaggy type. They bounce quite well. Body was well maintained. Slim figure...Next i fondling her face and slowly move down stroking her clit. Followed by painting on her. A gentle licked with various motions and used the tip of my tongue to stroke her clitoris. She respond with great moaning sound. Even she grabing the pillow tight....but really can’t get hold on her.
I realised her pussy is already wet. She moving and twisting her hip while i finger her.

Next came the BJ. Once she capped on my didi. Give me a perfect suction with pace and speed, very sensational. I could even felt her tongue swirling around it.....maneuvers...solid..very SHIOK! Next suggest 69 position. She agreed. Moaning started to pressure. After about 10mins. She was again wet. It time to mount on her. Insert in her love hole. Start to screw her in doggie style. "hell ya" I screwed hard on her, could see from her face expression while both my hands grabbing both her hands and pulled them backward. When i increase my striking, her moaning keep on increase and she start to begged. Bonking her from behind and watching her sexy boob. bouncing...was damn "SONG". She has a nice butt. Perkier than other gals i have bonks before... She scream even harder. Back to the missionary position, after a few striking, i threw all my accerelation on the missionary. Finally cummed together with her, unloaded....help me to take out the CD and clean my didi. We gave each other a good hugging before return to the bathroom.

Overall, a perfect session with her. She’s a nice and shy gal. And attitude was great. Once again, tks TS. She is a good find.

Rating:
Name: Xing Tong
Look: 8/10 (quite a looker, sweet face with nice silky hair)
Body: 8/10 (Slim type with flat tummy)
Skin: 8/10 (white and smooth, nice to touch)
Boobs: B+ (Nice shape and firm. Proportion to her figure)
BJ: 7/10 (Good suction)
FJ: 8/10 (Screaming like hell, tight pussy and well wet)
Fingering : Yes
Painting: Yes
Attitude: 8.5/10 (Well behaved, a bit shy and easy to get along)
Service: 8/10 (Willing to pleased you)
Damages: $80 + tip (excluded CD & hotel)
RTF: Yes, before she leave

PS: Hope my FR worth reading it and up me for the effort. TKS

sianren
05-06-2008, 07:32 PM
I don’t think that bro with her is not in the forum. A regular customer i think. Hope that you arrange with her again and have a good time. She’s really hard to get. Keep your finger cross.:cool:

Good Lobang.... keep it up.. :)

Mr Cactus

iloveyj80
05-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi Bro

Can pm the contact?

Thanks

andrew101
06-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Thanks Bro TOMLIN and Bro Nitro trans for the nice FR. Hope you have a wonderful time with her. Will up you when i gain my power back. Not forget Bro Siren for the upz. tks

Contact given to Bro Fishball, regak2005 and Thomas999. Hope to see more FR. Happy bonking. Cheers:)

Steelman80
06-06-2008, 01:57 PM
dear all,

managed to meet Xing Tong (Wang Xing Tong) on Thursday evening after the missed appt on Wed. Met her at her condo before proceeding to the Lor39hotel.

Let's focus on looks...

Looks: 6.0 (Why i give 6.0 where other bros give 8.0?? I think she has a serious complexion problem, the face was puffy and patchy... though she put on a lot of makeup). I wanna to reject her at the condo but seeing her all dolled up and in a nice white dress, I have no heart to reject...)

To be fair to Xing Tong, she did sms me earlier saying she was not pretty... I thought she was joking and being humble....

I was quite disappointed to see her like that when I was expecting a looker... She also looked more matured, more like a MILF.

Her actual age is 29 not 26. I saw her ID and born in 1979, anyway her ID is different name. Maybe for safety reasons give another name.

Anyway, her facial features are not bad, just the complexion is bad.

Looks aside:
Body is not bad: Slim and Petite 7.5/10
Boobs: B Nice and Firm 7.5/10
Service and Attitude: Nice and Friendly and Accomodative
BBBJ: 7/10 Maybe for me only...
FJ: 7.5/10 Still nice and tight with stereo sounds like Bro TOMLIN's experience
RTF: Dun think so. Maybe in Shenyang, she promised me that she will get her allergy reaction/ complextion fixed.

Overall service level is there and no-rush before she had no other appointment. Nice and relaxing though.

This experience kinda of remind of early days cheong when I first booked thai gals from OKT based on photoshop pics and then the gal's looks is -40% of my expectations.

Bro Andrew101, thanks for the contact anyway. Hope you dun mind my brutally honest FR. Just a matter of mismatch of my own expectations and reality.

andrew101
06-06-2008, 02:52 PM
dear all,

managed to meet Xing Tong (Wang Xing Tong) on Thursday evening after the missed appt on Wed. Met her at her condo before proceeding to the Lor39hotel.

Let's focus on looks...

Looks: 6.0 (Why i give 6.0 where other bros give 8.0?? I think she has a serious complexion problem, the face was puffy and patchy... though she put on a lot of makeup). I wanna to reject her at the condo but seeing her all dolled up and in a nice white dress, I have no heart to reject...)

To be fair to Xing Tong, she did sms me earlier saying she was not pretty... I thought she was joking and being humble....

I was quite disappointed to see her like that when I was expecting a looker... She also looked more matured, more like a MILF.

Her actual age is 29 not 26. I saw her ID and born in 1979, anyway her ID is different name. Maybe for safety reasons give another name.

Anyway, her facial features are not bad, just the complexion is bad.

Looks aside:
Body is not bad: Slim and Petite 7.5/10
Boobs: B Nice and Firm 7.5/10
Service and Attitude: Nice and Friendly and Accomodative
BBBJ: 7/10 Maybe for me only...
FJ: 7.5/10 Still nice and tight with stereo sounds like Bro TOMLIN's experience
RTF: Dun think so. Maybe in Shenyang, she promised me that she will get her allergy reaction/ complextion fixed.

Overall service level is there and no-rush before she had no other appointment. Nice and relaxing though.

This experience kinda of remind of early days cheong when I first booked thai gals from OKT based on photoshop pics and then the gal's looks is -40% of my expectations.

Bro Andrew101, thanks for the contact anyway. Hope you dun mind my brutally honest FR. Just a matter of mismatch of my own expectations and reality.

Bro thanks for the FR, will up you soon.
Might be the hot weather here. Never notice that as she put much make up when i first met her.

andrew101
09-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Contact given to Bro Barlim21. Do remember to post FR. Happy Bonking.Tks

Only left 2 weeks before she leave. So those Bros sincerely wanna try her. With Power of 1 and at least 5 FRs. Do PM me. And most important, remember to post FR. She accept Chinese, sorry for others races. She only operate in Lor39. Tks:)

Steelman80
09-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Bro thanks for the FR, will up you soon.
Might be the hot weather here. Never notice that as she put much make up when i first met her.

Dear BroAndrew101, thanks for your UPZ. appreciate it very much. will meet XingTong in Shenyang when i go there end of the year. She gave me her China mobile. no. can we will go to the hottest club there "Wu Ye Yang Guang" aka Midnight Sun.

andrew101
09-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Dear BroAndrew101, thanks for your UPZ. appreciate it very much. will meet XingTong in Shenyang when i go there end of the year. She gave me her China mobile. no. can we will go to the hottest club there "Wu Ye Yang Guang" aka Midnight Sun.

Hope that you have a great time in Shenyang when time come...:)

She leaving next 2 wks and maybe back by 1 or 2 mths time.

andrew101
11-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Yesterday night got the chance to RTF Xing Tong. Having a bad day at work, so decided to call for stress reflief. Ask her out for coffee and spending hour of TCSS before we heading to L39 Hotel. Service still maintain the same, nothing to shout about. As whole session was excellent. At sight, still looking good with that pretty face and a set of nice rack. Can’t get the taste out of my mind. Told me she had a great time with me. Toward the end, i feel so much better. I definietly will RTF again before she leave on the 23rd this month.

Contact already given to Bro ConAir. Remember to post ur FR. Happy Bonking. Cheers:)

1tigerboy
11-06-2008, 03:23 PM
PM sent. Thanks

andrew101
13-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Contact given to Bro 1Tigerboy. Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy Bonking.

9 more days to go before she leave our shore.
So those Bros sincerely wanna try her. With Power of 1 and at least 5 FRs. Do PM me. And most important, remember to post FR. She accept Chinese, sorry for others races. She only operate in Lor39. Tks:)

andrew101
15-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Contact given to Bro Astrofighter. Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy Bonking.

Xing Tong left 1 week to departure.
So those Bros sincerely wanna try her. With Power of 1 and at least 5 FRs. Do PM me. And most important, remember to post FR. She accept Chinese, sorry for others races. She only operate in Lor39. Tks:)

andrew101
17-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Xing Tong left 5 days to departure.

andrew101
02-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Xing Tong is back!!!!!!
Bros had not try her the last time. Now is the chance.

So those Bros sincerely wanna try her. My requirement is simple, Power of 1, at least 1 FR and most important, post ur FR. Those do not meet the requirement, pls not not PM me. tks
She accept Chinese, sorry for others races. She only operate in Lor39. Tks:)

andrew101
05-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Contact given to bros liao. So be waiting for ur FR soon. Happy bonking:)

Those Bros sincerely wanna try her. My requirement is simple, Power of 1, at least 1 FR and most important, post ur FR. Those do not meet the requirement, pls not not PM me. tks
She accept Chinese, sorry for others races. She only operate in Lor39. Tks

andrew101
09-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Contact given to Bro LifeLife and Bro Leeky123 liao. Hope to see ur FR soon. happy bonking.

Any Bro interested, do Pm me.
My requirement is simple, Power of 1, at least 1 FR and most important, post ur FR. Those do not meet the requirement, pls not not PM me. tks

andrew101
10-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Xing Tong is on CODE RED. She will be resting a few day. Will update bros when she return to work.
Sorry for the inconvienient cause

LifeLife
12-09-2008, 08:28 AM
Contact given to Bro LifeLife and Bro Leeky123 liao. Hope to see ur FR soon. happy bonking.

Any Bro interested, do Pm me.
My requirement is simple, Power of 1, at least 1 FR and most important, post ur FR. Those do not meet the requirement, pls not not PM me. tks

Thanks bro, when code red over please info.

andrew101
12-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks bro, when code red over please info.

Sure. Will update bros when her code red is over.:)

andrew101
12-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Sure. Will update bros when her code red is over.:)

Just got a call from Xing Tong. Was told that her Code Red is Clear. Bros can start to make appointment. Happy Bonking!:)

Nitro Trans
16-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Thinking RTF Xing Tong yesterday. SmS her but No respond:(Will try again 2morrow
No choice, look others fl instead:p

andrew101
16-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Thinking RTF Xing Tong yesterday. SmS her but No respond:(Will try again 2morrow
No choice, look others fl instead:p

Call her just now. Told me she was very tired yesterday night and sleep quite early and she off her phone. She apologize for the cause.

andrew101
28-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Have RTF xing tong last fri. Will put an FR soon.:)

Any Bro interested to meet this slim shy gal, do Pm me. She leaving middle of OCT.

andrew101
08-10-2008, 05:25 PM
My late RTF on Xing Tong

Came to a session with xing tong after finishing watching the F1 race. Meet her and proceed to the nearby hotel a Lor39. Still look pretty as ever. Really have a wonderful time with her again. Nothing to shout about. Chemistry between us is getting deeper as it goes along.

We been spending most of the time TCSS on the bed after we had our bath. As we chatting, she used her hand to rub my didi. Shortly she getting unpatience, sit up and start to BBBJ me. This was the first time she did that to me. But suction was much less and few deepthroating. She normally don’t do BBBJ. Maybe depend on her will. She was hardworking enough and do really putting a lot of effort to please me.

Manage to kiss and frenched her in the first place. I slowly begin to catbath her till i reached the boobs. Start off with sucking and licking her nipple. Love to heard her sexy erotically moaning. Was damn erotically soft.

In our missionary style. Pumped her repeatly non stop till my didi go off. Cummed onto her. As usual, help to take out the cd and clean with tissues before heading back to the shower. Afterall, she accompany me on the bed till time up.

Certainly a good bonk for me, very well satisfaction indeed. Bros who are interested, pm me for contact. My requirement is simple, Bros with Power of 1, at least 1 FR and most important, post ur FR. Those do not meet the requirement, pls not not PM me.

PS: I not promoting her, just share with bros as she really a nice and friendly gal. Attitude wise, excellent. She will be leaving 2 week time.

MantaRay
15-01-2009, 08:19 PM
My late RTF on Xing Tong

Came to a session with xing tong after finishing watching the F1 race. Meet her and proceed to the nearby hotel a Lor39. Still look pretty as ever. Really have a wonderful time with her again. Nothing to shout about. Chemistry between us is getting deeper as it goes along.

We been spending most of the time TCSS on the bed after we had our bath. As we chatting, she used her hand to rub my didi. Shortly she getting unpatience, sit up and start to BBBJ me. This was the first time she did that to me. But suction was much less and few deepthroating. She normally don’t do BBBJ. Maybe depend on her will. She was hardworking enough and do really putting a lot of effort to please me.

Manage to kiss and frenched her in the first place. I slowly begin to catbath her till i reached the boobs. Start off with sucking and licking her nipple. Love to heard her sexy erotically moaning. Was damn erotically soft.

In our missionary style. Pumped her repeatly non stop till my didi go off. Cummed onto her. As usual, help to take out the cd and clean with tissues before heading back to the shower. Afterall, she accompany me on the bed till time up.

Certainly a good bonk for me, very well satisfaction indeed. Bros who are interested, pm me for contact. My requirement is simple, Bros with Power of 1, at least 1 FR and most important, post ur FR. Those do not meet the requirement, pls not not PM me.

PS: I not promoting her, just share with bros as she really a nice and friendly gal. Attitude wise, excellent. She will be leaving 2 week time.

Hmm I thk she is back in Sg yeah? Met one who fit the description... :p

andrew101
16-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Hmm I thk she is back in Sg yeah? Met one who fit the description... :p

Yap! She’s back again. Call her last night and she reach a few day ago.

Bros yet to miss her the last time. Can arrange with her now.

Bros who are interested, Kindly PM me. My requirement is simple, Power of 1, at least 1 FR and most important, post ur FR. Those do not meet the requirement, pls not not PM me. tks

andrew101
17-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Contact given to Bro PowerKid and Devilish09. Pls share your FR after session with her. Happy Bonking:)

Bros who are interested, Kindly PM me. My requirement is simple, Power of 1, at least 1 FR and most important, post ur FR. Those do not meet the requirement, pls not not PM me. tks