PDA

View Full Version : Softspoken Busty Pretty Fine Arts Prc Student

bunitcq
05-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Had an appointment on Monday in Nanyang Academy and while on my way out after the appointment, met a softspoken, busty and pretty PRC student. Chat her up and invited her for drinks at nearby coffeeshop. Found out that she just started on her Design course, kept telling me that Singapore is very expensive. Seize the opportunity and ask her whether she is willing to follow me to Hotel 81 nearby. she deliberated for a short while before agreeing. Once inside, strip her and brought to the bathroom. She's really green as she has not done FL before, brought her to the bed and started frenching her and licking her all over. She was moaning and writhing uncontrollably and she's really enjoying. Juices was streaming down her thighs and she kept begging me to fuck her. Did her in various positions and came in about 20 mins. She was moaning and screaming throughout the session and the best part is that her vaginal muscles keep on contracting as she kept cumming and cumming. Forgot to mention that her pussy is small and tight but very shiok as u can feel the muscles contractions. Saw a big wet patch on the bed and guess must be from her. She rested for about 30 mins and after which we bathe and sent her back home. Ask her if she wants to make some money doing Fl, she says may not have the time, anyway she says she will consider if I reccommend friends. I where got so many friends so just post in Sammyboy. I gave her $120 but bear in mind I am not OKT. U can contact her directly if u r interested but please treat her well as she is really really green.

Name Ye Zhi
Age 23
Bust 34C
Looks 8.5 softspoken and winsome smile
Bj very very inexperienced
FJ very tight, very wet and lots of gyrations and muscles contractions

coolme
05-06-2008, 10:12 AM
bro can pm me the contact, tks.

~Barramundi~
05-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Had an appointment on Monday in Nanyang Academy and while on my way out after the appointment, met a softspoken, busty and pretty PRC student. Chat her up and invited her for drinks at nearby coffeeshop. Found out that she just started on her Design course, kept telling me that Singapore is very expensive. Seize the opportunity and ask her whether she is willing to follow me to Hotel 81 nearby. she deliberated for a short while before agreeing. Once inside, strip her and brought to the bathroom. She's really green as she has not done FL before, brought her to the bed and started frenching her and licking her all over. She was moaning and writhing uncontrollably and she's really enjoying. Juices was streaming down her thighs and she kept begging me to fuck her. Did her in various positions and came in about 20 mins. She was moaning and screaming throughout the session and the best part is that her vaginal muscles keep on contracting as she kept cumming and cumming. Forgot to mention that her pussy is small and tight but very shiok as u can feel the muscles contractions. Saw a big wet patch on the bed and guess must be from her. She rested for about 30 mins and after which we bathe and sent her back home. Ask her if she wants to make some money doing Fl, she says may not have the time, anyway she says she will consider if I reccommend friends. I where got so many friends so just post in Sammyboy. I gave her $120 but bear in mind I am not OKT. U can contact her directly if u r interested but please treat her well as she is really really green.

Name Ye Zhi
Age 23
Bust 34C

bro, pm u.

5stars
05-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Could you provide us extra info?

Height:
Weight:

Thanks!

spoon_civic
05-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Bro,can share her contact?thanx.pm me

AK_Sam
05-06-2008, 01:49 PM

Name Ye Zhi
Age 23
Bust 34C

Bro appreciate if you can PM her contacts.

Cheers

listeneralways
05-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Bro can also share contacts with me? Thanks

gdmilo
05-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Hi bro

Wuld appreciate if u can pm me her contact no. Tks alot! :)

JohnTT
05-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Can pm contact to me? Thanks a lot in advance. :)

hangten1
05-06-2008, 02:36 PM
wow .. student on shore ... what a catch bro !

xhardboiled
05-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Have PM you already bro- hope can get contact soon before the queue gets too long :D

uvlex
05-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi bro can i get the contact please =) thanks

astrox2_boy
05-06-2008, 02:59 PM
it would be nice of u to give me the contact no,thankz.
i am really into arts too,lol. :D
[email protected]

Biggerb
05-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Bro can also share contacts with me? Thanks a lot!!:):)

powertool69
05-06-2008, 03:31 PM
hi bro,
Appreciate to get her contact. Will post FR once done....:cool:

Snuber
05-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Wah......... u damn sard!

Just chat up with a PRC student and she's ready to hop into bed with u! :D

garantw
05-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi bro, that really good find. So the damage is 120/1/1?

I had already PM you, hope that you can shar the contact pls.

_Frank_
05-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi bro, that really good find. So the damage is 120/1/1?

I had already PM you, hope that you can shar the contact pls.

seen your list piling with PRCs!!! on the prowl for PRC SYTs righT? :D

ucsocool
05-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Bro,can share her contact?thanx.pm me

BMW520_M
05-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Bro, can share the above contact?

Fart
05-06-2008, 05:39 PM
bro, kindly share her contacts?

pinocchio13
05-06-2008, 06:01 PM
bro, can share the contact???

ddulim
05-06-2008, 06:10 PM
HI bro,
pls give contact ?

iloveyj80
05-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi Bro

Can pm her number?

Cheers

aoh-jun
05-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi bro, share her number pls? i also wanna up student lei.

bunitcq
06-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Sorry was not free yesterday, will try to pm to all bros. Its very slow process anybody know of faster way

5stars
06-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Not certain about this method - how about sending to a few people through cc.

Otherwise, need to go through emails.

Sorry was not free yesterday, will try to pm to all bros. Its very slow process anybody know of faster way

funfounder
06-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Brother Bunitcq,can share her contacts by pm me ?I will love to try her out after reading yr FR. Ty in advance!

wukong68
06-06-2008, 04:29 PM

Hi bro bunitcq,

collect PM 1st and mass send by email, thats the fastest way i can think of.
Process slower but it does reach to everyone. :)

angmokio2010
06-06-2008, 05:09 PM
hi Bro

can share your contact with me.

turboegg
06-06-2008, 05:28 PM
hi bro,

would love to try her out. Hope you can share the contact with me :D

benjm85
06-06-2008, 05:30 PM
hi love to try her out...care to share her contacts?? thks

marji
06-06-2008, 06:37 PM
whertever there is big boobs, you will find me! hehehe

care to share this contact bro??

xhardboiled
06-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Anyone secured an appt with Ye Zhi yet? I m meeting her tomorrow.
She only sms in chinese. Seems very friendly.

funxplay
06-06-2008, 11:31 PM
Bro,

Can pm me her contact. Thanks a lot.

Anything.Goes
06-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Bro,

Can share her contacts? Looks for big boobies to bonk.

michalim
06-06-2008, 11:45 PM
Bro, Can PM me the contact? Thanks:)

edwinz86
07-06-2008, 01:29 AM
hi bro, mind sharing contact pls? would really wana try here! will treat her nice and post FR :) thx! :)

joker88
07-06-2008, 02:25 AM
Hi bro bunitcq,

collect PM 1st and mass send by email, thats the fastest way i can think of.
Process slower but it does reach to everyone. :)

Good idea. Should be faster this way. :)

wanatry19
07-06-2008, 03:11 AM
Please include me when sending out her contact:

[email protected]

thx bro ;)

lek54
07-06-2008, 03:45 AM
Hi bro bunitcq,
can join the Q for the contacts? thks.

sexy_lion
07-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Brother Bunitcq,

Pls PM or email me her contacts @ [email protected]

I love FRESH! PRC... wana eat her up for dinner...

bubuza
07-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Hi bro,

Can email contact to [email protected]

thanks!

lecher
07-06-2008, 11:46 AM
thanks ts for sharing, will try find time to see her soon :D

magpie1981
07-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi bro,

Can email contact to [email protected]

thanks!:)

lblittlebear
07-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Anyone has any luck to manage to contact her ?

Called the number given a few times this morning but nobody picked up the phone. Called again for 1 last time and heard this "The M1 customer is not available .... Please call again ..."

autoroam
07-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Anyone secured an appt with Ye Zhi yet? I m meeting her tomorrow.
She only sms in chinese. Seems very friendly.

Bro... will wait 4 your FR :D

xhardboiled
07-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Just had a wondeerful time with this sweet gal. Treat her ncie n gentle n u will hv a GFE good time.

thx to thread starter for the contact!!! Ichiban man!!!

my full FR will come later tonite. Now busy.

corrction : her cup size is not C. It is more B size with small dark nips.

RTF : duh!! For sure :D love her man!!

those mofugs who keep PM me for contacts will b ignored. Pls respect our TS.

thx bro.

Exciter101
07-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Can pm me the contact number?
Many thks. :D

Fastfwd
07-06-2008, 02:23 PM
TS bro your mail box is full. Apprecaite contact pls.

tahrenn
07-06-2008, 02:59 PM
thank for sharing
bonk her today nothing great but very bad of her to make appt with me and another bros same time.She was with me another bros already book room waiting for her at another location .
name;ye zhi
look.5.5(bah bah with tiummy)
boob. A+
bbbj. 5
Fj.5
Fingering. yes
Rtf. no $120 not worth

above my rating hope bros not angry once more thanks for sharing

JingQiangBuDao
07-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Don't be con by TS, $20 will go to his pocket, FL is getting $100 only. :mad:

Becareful of this person.

Go search his thread and you will find that I had BaoTou him once liao, just that I don't come in often then see him open so many threads liao. NBCB..... :mad:

xhardboiled
07-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Here is my honest FR as promised.

Initially I made arrangem to meet her at 11am, she didn't appear till 11.57am. It was raining heavily. She took a cab and she claimed she was lost and i have to speak to and give direction to taxi driver. She is very new to spore and seems blur in directions. I was actually damn pissed at 1st. She ask me to book room and wait for her. I refuse since she was already late. Just in case she fly aeroplane on me.

Then i saw this sweet gal alighting from cab and I was hoping its her and it was. My 1st impression was. Wow! My lucky day. Quite chio!

name: ye zhi
time managem: 3 I almost walk off. Glad I didnt.
looks: pretty face 7- 8 for me. Sharp features long dyed hair. Nice shaped lips which is damn sexy and expressive when bonking.
boobs: Super sensitive cup B small dk colour nips. Nice to caress.
Body: 7.5 my type , nt skinny and not fleshy.
Vagina: tight to me. Her labia nice shape and sticks out. Yummy and no smell.
bbbj. 6 inexperience like 1st time with gf
Fj. 8 i enjoyed her multiple contractions squeezing my dick
Fingering: yes
outside and gently
service: inexperienced so dnt expect royal treatment.
Rtf: Yes $120 is a bit steep so not so often

she is not for those looking for service. I was having a nice time servicing her and chatting w her.

she didnt rush and i took my time. Spent about 1hr + with me. We can click quite well, damn 101 GFE.

if you are nice and respectful of the girl, she will b more than happy to enjoy and make sure u enjoy and RTF her.

I do not know if the $100/$20 deal is real but I thk its not right. We are here to share.

just my honest opinion. hope bros not angry once more thanks for sharing.
DONT ASK ME FOR HER NOS!!! Ask TS!!!

michalim
07-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Bros , can I hv the contact please. thank you :)

hoskos
08-06-2008, 12:22 AM
yo bro, can pm me her contacts? thanks

Cool Lover
08-06-2008, 03:45 AM
Don't be con by TS, $20 will go to his pocket, FL is getting $100 only. :mad:

Becareful of this person.

Go search his thread and you will find that I had BaoTou him once liao, just that I don't come in often then see him open so many threads liao. NBCB..... :mad:

he is the okt, he deserve his cuts right?

bunitcq
08-06-2008, 06:18 PM
My pm full will try to clear some tonite. Real big hassle and process so so slow

cocaineguy
08-06-2008, 06:37 PM
lets give the TS the benefit of the doubt.. hope u can pass me the contacts too.. thanksss

hang37
08-06-2008, 10:48 PM

Name Ye Zhi
Age 23
Bust 34C

hmm TS mention not her OKT, so not sure the 100 / 20 :rolleyes:

xhardboiled
09-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Still so few FRs?? Strange, alot of bros were making appts when I was with her.

2 kind bro up my points but never leave nick. Pls pm me so tht i cn return favour when i can.
Thanks.

lblittlebear
09-06-2008, 10:04 AM
I just met her over the weekend and I think although she is not a stunner, she is definitely not 5.5 on looks. Also her (.)(.) is definitely not A+ - I felt it's more B+

Overall, it's a relaxing and good session. Only minus point is maybe she interrupted too many times to accept calls.

RTF ? Wait first, need to try to meet the shanghainese first :)

thank for sharing
bonk her today nothing great but very bad of her to make appt with me and another bros same time.She was with me another bros already book room waiting for her at another location .
name;ye zhi
look.5.5(bah bah with tiummy)
boob. A+
bbbj. 5
Fj.5
Fingering. yes
Rtf. no $120 not worth

above my rating hope bros not angry once more thanks for sharing

Exciter101
09-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Waiting for more FRs...:D

cqms41
09-06-2008, 02:53 PM
My pm full will try to clear some tonite. Real big hassle and process so so slow

Pm me pls will write forum

hangten1
09-06-2008, 02:54 PM
upz you bro, ... waiting for more Frs ... thanks for your contact

powertool69
09-06-2008, 02:59 PM
PM me contact... will write FR once done....

cheers.......:cool:

bunitcq
09-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Sent out so many pms yet still so few forums

flare
09-06-2008, 03:56 PM
first of all thanks to bro wong for the no
tried her yesterday, sat. as per stated. so sorry don't really like to write all the long FR just one sentence. if you are looking for bringing back your memory of making love with your first lover she is the one!

SiPayChun
09-06-2008, 03:59 PM
first of all thanks to bro wong for the no
tried her yesterday, sat. as per stated. so sorry don't really like to write all the long FR just one sentence. if you are looking for bringing back your memory of making love with your first lover she is the one!

So Bro, one bro say her boobs only A another say B ,what say u.

flare
09-06-2008, 04:04 PM
believe it or not it's a B her bra size stated that not unless i see wrongly. as for beauty it's up to one to decided, i would say she is a plain jane. hope this help!

JingQiangBuDao
09-06-2008, 08:28 PM
he is the okt, he deserve his cuts right?

See for yourself!!!

I gave her $120 but bear in mind I am not OKT.

He's very clever, he will ask her gal not to mention that the extra $20 is given to him.

If he in the 1st place mention he's the OKT, I would not give a fuck to it as there's so many OKT in the forum. What I'm angry is he said he's not OKT but in the end ganna leak out by his gal that $20 went to him.

Dunno you all understand wat I said or not, but it's not rite for him to do such thing here. :mad::mad:

sexy_lion
09-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Hi Brother

Yuor PM is full. Pls PM me your PRC contact?

hang37
10-06-2008, 01:39 AM
See for yourself!!!

He's very clever, he will ask her gal not to mention that the extra $20 is given to him.

If he in the 1st place mention he's the OKT, I would not give a fuck to it as there's so many OKT in the forum. What I'm angry is he said he's not OKT but in the end ganna leak out by his gal that $20 went to him.

Dunno you all understand wat I said or not, but it's not rite for him to do such thing here. :mad::mad:

understand wat u mean bro.. want to be OKT juz say so, no ppl will blame him but dun do behind...
double standard right...:mad:

paulburn
10-06-2008, 08:31 AM
hi bro, can pm me her contact? thanks

sukebej
10-06-2008, 05:11 PM
The door bell rang, opened the door and stood a pretty well-dressed girl. Saton bed and TCSS for long time until she asked me what i wanted to do. Cockster, almost forgot the main event! Asked her if she wanted a shower (i had mine while waiting), she said ok, undressed, took a quick shower and came out in a towel wrapped package...

Lied down on the bed, hugged and TCSS some more. She said she wanted to check mini me (hiding in my boxers) and her hands started action. Abit more fondling and finger i asked if she ok with bj. She said she would do it if i want but with cd. Took out cd, mini me was still shy but she just put on cd over dickhead and started blowing. Good nice deep blows and got nice feeling considering with durex extra safe!...bbbj would have been heavenly...

Took out cd and put on another one for fj. Wanted her to ride but she prefer i service so enter her in missionary (nice wet and tight). Many a nice long and short pumps later (her soft moanings so cute), change to scissor then tired liao, ask her to service. She got on top and insert with alternate short and deep inserts, and then just deep in and wriggling around. Next, i took over and pulled her down to hugging position and with knees bent pump her upwards...deep hard pumps...she was really moaning loud now...

Then she stopped me and said the bed alreadly moved and hiiting the dressing table on other side (opps lucky not earthquake). hehe Rested and hugged for awhile while still in position, then went to push the bed back... Now back to action. Missionary with alternate deep and long pumps. The way she looks at me damn cute and innocent (reminds me of my jap ex-gf). Switched to pumping position turbo mode, moans getting louder, but pumped till i no strength liao, still don't cum so decide to stop.

Asked her if she had enough, she said yes but worried i still haven't cum so i asked her to hj. Mini me still refuse to unload check clear so suggested go toilet and use soap faster. Went to toilet and she wanked me while i hugged and necked her and eventuallycum on her stomach and hands. Washed up, showered together and back on bed TCSS for awhile till i suggested she can go cos heard alot of hp messages while in action so didn't want to take up her time.

The verdict in summary:

Name: ye zhi (not real name)
Origin: Gansu (rare leh, didn't know they have such pretty girls there, thought more tibetan and Central Asia bloodline there)
Looks: 8 (Nice brown tinted hair, supple well-shaped lips, good dress sense, down to the unders hehe). I'm a face person so trust me on that score!
Body: Not tall (maybe 1.58m), not fat and not skinny
Boobs: Super sensitive B-cup (Can't lick cos she squirms so much!)
Bj. 7: good considring with cd
Fj. 8 (accomodating and her expressing damn cute and alluring at same time)
Gfe: 11 (over the scale!)
Overall service: Super gfe
Rtf: Of cos (would bao her if i strike toto!)

Thanks bro Bunitcq for sharing (Don't really care if he's taking a cut cos worth every dollar of the $120!).

p.s. I surmise not many FR because otherwise she would become too hot! (Sorry for spoiling market by writing a true blue FR) haha

DarthRevan
11-06-2008, 02:19 AM
Thanks bro for the contact! :)

bunitcq
12-06-2008, 12:17 PM
The door bell rang, opened the door and stood a pretty well-dressed girl. Saton bed and TCSS for long time until she asked me what i wanted to do. Cockster, almost forgot the main event! Asked her if she wanted a shower (i had mine while waiting), she said ok, undressed, took a quick shower and came out in a towel wrapped package...

Lied down on the bed, hugged and TCSS some more. She said she wanted to check mini me (hiding in my boxers) and her hands started action. Abit more fondling and finger i asked if she ok with bj. She said she would do it if i want but with cd. Took out cd, mini me was still shy but she just put on cd over dickhead and started blowing. Good nice deep blows and got nice feeling considering with durex extra safe!...bbbj would have been heavenly...

Took out cd and put on another one for fj. Wanted her to ride but she prefer i service so enter her in missionary (nice wet and tight). Many a nice long and short pumps later (her soft moanings so cute), change to scissor then tired liao, ask her to service. She got on top and insert with alternate short and deep inserts, and then just deep in and wriggling around. Next, i took over and pulled her down to hugging position and with knees bent pump her upwards...deep hard pumps...she was really moaning loud now...

Then she stopped me and said the bed alreadly moved and hiiting the dressing table on other side (opps lucky not earthquake). hehe Rested and hugged for awhile while still in position, then went to push the bed back... Now back to action. Missionary with alternate deep and long pumps. The way she looks at me damn cute and innocent (reminds me of my jap ex-gf). Switched to pumping position turbo mode, moans getting louder, but pumped till i no strength liao, still don't cum so decide to stop.

Asked her if she had enough, she said yes but worried i still haven't cum so i asked her to hj. Mini me still refuse to unload check clear so suggested go toilet and use soap faster. Went to toilet and she wanked me while i hugged and necked her and eventuallycum on her stomach and hands. Washed up, showered together and back on bed TCSS for awhile till i suggested she can go cos heard alot of hp messages while in action so didn't want to take up her time.

The verdict in summary:

Name: ye zhi (not real name)
Origin: Gansu (rare leh, didn't know they have such pretty girls there, thought more tibetan and Central Asia bloodline there)
Looks: 8 (Nice brown tinted hair, supple well-shaped lips, good dress sense, down to the unders hehe). I'm a face person so trust me on that score!
Body: Not tall (maybe 1.58m), not fat and not skinny
Boobs: Super sensitive B-cup (Can't lick cos she squirms so much!)
Bj. 7: good considring with cd
Fj. 8 (accomodating and her expressing damn cute and alluring at same time)
Gfe: 11 (over the scale!)
Overall service: Super gfe
Rtf: Of cos (would bao her if i strike toto!)

Thanks bro Bunitcq for sharing (Don't really care if he's taking a cut cos worth every dollar of the $120!).

p.s. I surmise not many FR because otherwise she would become too hot! (Sorry for spoiling market by writing a true blue FR) haha

Glad u like it and yesterday met with another gorgeous SYT but have not up her yet. Will post forum once done and will share with you and rest of bros.

shyster
17-06-2008, 12:16 PM
thanks to bro bunitcq for ye zhi's contact.

managed to book her yest evening. chatted abit before action started.

kissed her on the lips but she didn't really reciprocate. as i went further south, her arms were across her breast so couldn't lick or suck her nipples. then went further south and attacked her love hole.

she was squirming around and moaning, turning me on further. abt bushy down there but no smell or foul taste.

then she put on the cd for me and asked me to do her missionary first instead. ok lor. after awhile, and asking her a few times, we changed to cow girl and I released after she managed to tightened up a few notches.

she then helped me clean up and we chatted for awhile more before washing up and left.

wordcraft
19-06-2008, 10:55 AM
For my bros, (and thank you to bro bunitcq)

It took me a while to come up with this FR. It wasn’t because it was bad. It was because it was one of best I have ever had. I guess you could accuse me of being selfish or greedy. But you can’t fault of guy when he finds such a nice catch. But I did remember reading somewhere, “bros before holes” (or something like that). So I am not here to do my duty to share with you all. <looks at all the zap-happy bros> Read it to the end before zapping, if you don’t like it, but all means.

From reading all the other FRs, I figured this girl to be late or have a hard time getting there, so I took me time getting there. At exactly the assigned time, my phone goes off and she is wondering where I am. Damn! I am still 5 minutes away. But nevertheless I made it and she was ok with waiting a little while. When I walked into the lobby, this cute Chinese girl was sitting there with her nice bare crossed legs. Hmmmm….interesting, but I thought I’d myself that I would take a closer inspection in room. Hahahahah….as we proceeded to the room, she was very shy, but after settling down in the room a bit and talk to her a bit while getting to closer to her, she warmed up a bit. But you could quickly tell she was very new at this and the usual FL treatment wouldn’t cut it to get a good time with her.

While heading up to the room, I caught glimpses of her nice proportional cleavage in that interesting short-sleeve sweater that cut down very nicely into her cleavage. And very slowly and gently, we helped each other strip down to our undies. Luckily for me, the air-conditioning was on quite high and her skin was starting to get a bit chilly, so what I can say, opportunity! I slid over and rubbed her and warmed her up and sat her on my leg and rubbed her and touching her soft skin. Then with soft kisses along her body and arm, she was starting to get into the mood. Had a great kissing session on the edge of the bed before we stood up and took off the last pieces of clothing.

The shower was what you would expect from two lovers. Very gentle and taking turns cleaning each other and kissing. There wasn’t any bbbj or hj during the shower, but it was some light-touches by her all over my body as it really took time for her to get use to me. When we got out of the shower, I was allowed to jump into the bed while she slowly dried off her feet and legs. It was a good time to lean back and just admire her innocence. All the while, the towel was still wrapped around her soft body in an attempt to hide what I’ve seen or will see more of later. Hehehehe….

Beside me, she rolled and I initiated more kissing (you will have to initiate a lot as she is very inexperienced). I start roaming her body while kissing her and making her moan and close her eyes. Occasionally I would brush her nipples and she would roll back a bit. Then I’d play with them and she’s pull back from the slightest touch. And I’d lip and suck on them lightly, and man, she was very very sensitive there. While kissing her neck and shoulders and other places, I started slowly fingering her. At first she was only a little bit wet, but after a lot of soft caring kissing and caressing with the other hand, she was very wet. As I keep fingering, she would moan quietly and turn her head aside. Then she couldn’t take it anymore and said to me, “I’m ready baby”. So I reach over and capped myself while she looked on hungrily.

She laid on her back and allow me to enter. I knew better than to thrust it in and ride her hard. So I gently nudged my way and she gasped and started to moan with my thrusts. She would moan and turn her head and aside while closing her eyes. I remember several times while I was on top thrusting her, she would put her fingers on her lips to quiet herself down as she started moaning louder and louder. We kissed more while we bonked. It was great, but you have to remember it took a long time to build up to the point where she was comfortable and felt that I really cared for her. I could tell she was having fun and was really enjoying it. We changed a few positions here and there. All the while she was wet and wanting more. And the audio was very genuine, and when I got her really high, she would start whispering, “baby…babyyyy”. But the key was not to be selfish and help do things that make her really enjoy the time.

After a long time of feeling her tremble and moan under and on me, I final let her feel the reward of her hard work. After she removed the cap for me and cleaned me up, she was all smiles and cuddled me while we talked a bit longer. After which, we took separate showers and got ready to leave. I remember telling her I would call her again, and I have and arranged another time. For me, I got my money’s worth. She might be PRC but I felt she great for me.

Ye Zhi
Looks : 7/10 (she has the looks that will grow on you)
Body : 8.5/10 (I like her body, not skinny and not fat. There some meat but still has nice curves)
Frenching : 9/10 (when you get her nice and warmed up, it’s like kissing a passionate lover)
Boobs : 8/10 (they are good. They are not huge but they are plenty for you to play with but she has super sensitive nipples)
BBBJ : n/a (I was simply have too much funny touching her and frenching to that I didn’t want to let her move down. But given how she reacted in general, I really doubt she has much skill in that area)
Catbath: 6/10 (it was alright, but this is definitely one girl where you get to do what you want to her but don’t expect the same as she is little experience)
CIM : n/a (I really doubt it, besides it is not something you feel like doing such a sweet girl)
BM : n/a (let’s say it was one long passionate session where the sensual massage was not necessary)
Sound : 9/10 (all natural moans. In fact she tries very hard not to moan so loud and puts her index finger on her lips trying to quiet herself down)
FJ : 8.5/10 (only did two positions, but it was more than enough. It gets even better if you can get her to enjoy herself and pant too)
Attitude: 9/10 (very good attitude, like what you would expect from having sex with a lover or gf)
GFE : 11/10 (this the part where she really shines, it is like bonking your gf for the first time. She is very sweet)
Experience : 2/10 (don’t expect what you usually get with other FL)
Overall: 9/10 (I give her that because I like what I experienced. She may not provide a lot of the services that a lot of other usually girls give, but this girl has her assets that can’t be trained)
RTF : for sure, even with all the choices out there, I will be sure to make many return trips
Damage : $120 (excluding room & cap. I even gave her a tip because I thought she was totally worth it, even if she is PRC)

Verdict – it is pure and simple, if you are looking for SYT, you can’t find any other better. If you are looking for a hot model, she isn’t that. If you are looking for someone to treat you like a king, she isn’t that too. If you ever make an appointment with her, be kind and gentle with her as she is a very sweet girl. If you don’t treat her nicely and if I find out from one of RTF with her, I will get you myself (read my signature, I don’t care if you zap for saying that). Treat her with respect and you will enjoy yourself.

W

xhardboiled
19-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Wow!!! Ur FR is not short ho??!! Solid solid one. A wee bit wordy but damn good.

happer_hcer
20-06-2008, 09:26 PM
wah bros seeing all the FR really make me buay ta han. Can share with me the contacts? Thanks in advance!

xhardboiled
19-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Just an update and warning. Ye Zhi has passed her phone to a friend of hers. I was still recieveing sms fm her 2 weeks ago but accordg to her friend, she has returned to China.

Her friend was keen to meet me so i went to meet her just now.
Word of advice - DON'T TRY HER.
At 1ST she was ok and friendly, half way thru foreplay she said she wanted to go home knn. She also say she dnt do bj and no painting or fingering allowed. Damn disappointed. But i m a gent so i nvr force her. My didi totally no mood liao and she keep hurrying me becos she wants to go home.
So beware guys

jin81
19-07-2008, 11:40 PM
mind share contact?& wat dng?

gemini4675
23-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Oh Bro xhardboiled, i tried to contact Ye Zhi but as u mentioned Her friend reply and arranged to meet her just later. Think based on yr advice, would not want to meet her liao...thanks for the advice!

KingBong
20-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Her friend, sorry forgot the name, can tell she's not very experienced, but she was willing to please and gave a short bj with cap. Allowed paintjob by me and she said I'm better than her haha. However no CPR allowed. Although it was not the best service for the value, but she was fun to be with, tight and I liked her mixed blood look, not typical chinese as got some angmo look (20-30%). Sometimes too many quickie, a GND look and newbie is refreshing.

sandman69
21-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Hi bro pass me contact pls...love green and sweet babes.Thanks

jiehigh
21-08-2008, 03:57 AM
bro, can pm her contact to me, please?

andyshin1981
21-08-2008, 12:29 PM
hi bro,i would like to have the contacts of this gal:)

KingBong
24-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Pls pm the threadstarter. Think she went back for a short while.

a8188j
10-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Her friend, sorry forgot the name, can tell she's not very experienced, but she was willing to please and gave a short bj with cap. Allowed paintjob by me and she said I'm better than her haha. However no CPR allowed. Although it was not the best service for the value, but she was fun to be with, tight and I liked her mixed blood look, not typical chinese as got some angmo look (20-30%). Sometimes too many quickie, a GND look and newbie is refreshing.

hi bro king bong , can pm her contact to me, please?

charsiew
10-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Another good find....

chua
10-10-2008, 01:09 PM
hi bro can gave me her no or send it to my email [email protected]

soon1788
10-10-2008, 01:11 PM
bro,
can PM me the contact. thanks

uberman
10-10-2008, 05:24 PM
hi bro can pm me her contact

stockmaster76
13-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Hi bro,

Mind sharing her contact?

Thanks!

fxgt
21-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Got the contact from TS
Here is the short FR which I had tried her some time back....

Look : 7.5
body : 7
boobs : just nice for me to grab, pick nipples
bbbj: 8, good, , no rush
fj : 7 ,some moaning and quite wet..but too bad I cum rather fast, sad me
RTF: yes, with more vit M.

Wee326
21-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Bro, can pm me the contact? Thanks.