PDA

View Full Version : With Pix: Melissa Ng Look-a-like(29yo MILF,ONLY$80/2/2:Xiao Yue(aka Small Moon)

Pages : [1] 2

kissclong
09-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi Bros. This evening walked past LXX and noticed this MILF who looks like the current Channel U serial (妙手仁心3)吴美珩. IMO only hor, about 70-80% lor. So mai tu liao, ask for price but she seemed quite afraid that I'm a cop. Even ask me back whether I'm a cop? I assured to her again that I not Cop then she said $80/1/1 but I've bargain to $80/2/2. She agreed and off we went to our Love hole.

Into the room and felt like the urge to go urinate so I took out my pants and go to the toilet first. When I came out, she was already in her birthday suit liao. OMG! Her complextion is the fairest and her boobs are just nice for me. Not too big nor too small. Just nice for my little hands to curdle with. Too bad I didn't see her taking her clothes off bit by bit. I'm a bit of fetish on this.
:)

Then TCSS with her a little bit more. Found out she is from Shanghai and only reach our shore on 6th June 2008. 2 days ago only. My mind telling myself that if her sevice is good, then I must share with Bros here liao. Too bad she'll be gone on 28th June 2008. Hurry! While stock lasts!!!
;)

Here's my FR on Xiao Yue小月:
Origin: Shanghai
Height: 1.64m (Quite high for me)
Weight: 54kg (Not plump rite?)
Boobs: 36B (Size just nice but a bit saggy)
Looks: 8/10 (Title already told you she's 吴美珩(妙手仁心3)Look-a-like)
Additional details on looks:
-Long straight hair until waist level;
-Have a bit of armpit hair (Steady one, I've already told her to shave away);
-Left breast got 2 little Red coloured mole;
-Nice slim legs;
-Complexion is perfectly smooth and fair;

Catbath: 7/10 (SOP one)
BBBJ: 6/10(Not much suction, already inform her)
Kissing: 8/10 (Allowed frenching and quite a kisser too)
Fingering: Allowed (Very wet too)
Moaning: 8/10 (Very real type, I tot I'm doing it with my own gf mann...)
FJ: 9/10 (Can have any position, during she cow-girl me that time, she even told me she's damn wet and lifted up a bit to let me see too.)
Cow-girl -> Missionary -> Sideway -> Doggie -> Spoon -> Finally exploded in Missionary again.

After unloaded all my precious bullets, clean up and TCSS again. This is the time I asked her whether needs my help to share her contact or not, She agreed. Thus I've gathered all the info here. Time to Share Share lor...

After gathered all the infos, feeling horny again and tot of 2nd shot.
But my piston just wont want to get up. She triedd to HJ, BBBJ also no use. Maybe the 1st shot was too exhausted for him liao. No choice, I just said to her that maybe next time then have 2 shots lor, today too tired liao. she just said ok. I still gave her $80 even though only 1 shot.

Really old liao mann, even for only 1 shot, I still wobble when walking to get my car.

Below are the pictures of 吴美珩(妙手仁心3) just in case some bros here dont know who am i talking:
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/kissclong/Melissa%20Ng/in1.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/kissclong/Melissa%20Ng/in.jpg

Those Bros who are interested can PM me.
I will only give her contacts to Senior Bros or Active Bros.
Please treat her well as I've notice some number collectors just wanna call and make fun of these FLs. They're here to earn a living. Please be a man and respect them.

ANOVA
16-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Many thanks to TS for giving the contact to me. Met up with xiao yue on saturday. After booking the room went for a bath alone and she arrived about 15mins later. 1st look she does look around 60% like the HK actress. the only visible diff is that Melissa Ng has got a sharp point cheek while xiao yue doesnt. Other than that xiao yue does look like melissa especially from nose onwards to the eye brows.

After she finished bathing, we started off with some tongue fight as i fondled with her breast and she massaging my bro. after a while started to get a bit high and went to suck her nipples before and rub her clit. she started to moan and move automatically rub her pussy on my hand instead. seeing that, ask her to cap me and started to bonk her in the missionary position. All i can say is that bonking her is really fun. some really moan throughout the sessions and if you look at her when bonking it really feels as if you are bonking melissa ng at times especially when she close her eyes and moan.

Second shot opted for cowgirl. get to actually feel and touch her body throughout. Overall skin texture not bad for a 28 year old even though dont have the velvet feel, at least its smooth & soft and most of all she is fair white not those type of fair till turn yellow type of skin. Think she likes to ride on guys, as her nipples started to harden and came quite a few times during the process. She got tired afted cumming and we switched to doggy and before unloanding. Overall its a good fuck. the only thing not worth it is my first shot. most probably because of her moaning and me looking at her when bonking, got to excited and came real fast :o

Boobs: she told me 36c. only saw 1 red dot on her right breat never see the second dot that TS is mentioning.
Looks: 60% like Melissa ng, 80% when looking up close.
Pussy: easy to find the clit. sparse pussy hair. no smell. good for licking and fingering.
Catbath: nv try
BBBJ: 6/10(Not much suction, already inform her)
Kissing: 6/10
Moaning: 8/10 she is moaning the whole time with ocassional stopping after she cum.
FJ: 9/10 really moans a lot and makes me damn excited. PS. dont try the legs over shoulders position (dont know what post is that call) tried it in the first round and almost got choked by her thighs when she is about to cum. Another part i enjoy a lot is when doing doggy with her and she answering the call of clients. sounds and feels like those av movie. everytime i pump inwards can hear her voice got the jerking "umm" sound.
Damage: 80/2/2 + room + cd

clover
18-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Nothing much to do today so give call to Xiao Yue (thanks for contact!). Manged to get her before the heavy rains came and was worried that she could not make it. Anyway, wait 10 mins and there she was in hot pants and wet throughout!

She doesn't look like Melissa Ng (actually don't know who she is) but she is a pretty MILF who wouldn't turn heads when she walks past. Actually, you wouldn't think that she is a FL if she walked past. But nevermind, quite pretty and very very good attitude and personality.

Had a very nice afternoon with her despite a number of phone calls with clients, and we were playing the fool while she was answering the phonecalls. I pity the Bro in the later afternoon sessions as we were cheekily discussing whether to put you off to tommorrow or transfer you to a later slot. (I apologise for 1 bro, which we put off until tommorrow). Sure can click with her (did threadstarter mention that she can speak Cantonese ?) and that really put us on the same par.

Somehow we understood what our roles were, she as provider I as client and we had a nice time together until exceeded the time. She had to rush off to the other (in the same hotel!!).

Started with a SOP bath and started talking naked in bed, she started somethng then we would stop and talk, start getting each other hot again and stop when the phone rang and started again. In between we managed 2 shots, one with her ankles around my neck and the other with her on top (my pelvis still aches with her fast riding). We both managed to satisfy each other requirements and basicly had a very enjoyable time. Just like an afternoon tryst with your GF where we were both at ease with each oher.

My ratings
Looks: 6/10 doesn't turn heads, but she grows on you
BJ: 4/10, works at it, asked me how it was and I told her I like it slow and she obliged with a 69 offering herself to me, strangely we stopped and cuddled after that without cumming
FJ: 7.10 enjoyable
Attitude & Enjoyablity: 8/10 very enjoyable afternoon, really stress free.

She is a young MILF which might not be suitable to some.

RTF: Definitely, to de-stress.

Thanks for the contact.

virtuoso
18-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Bro have to be thankful for the contact that you have given me, sorry it took so long for the FR to be written.

Just that it took a day like today to find time to visit her, RAINY DAY so cold and such a good time to find someone to hug.

When I reach there and sms her the room number, she came like Fedex, 3 mins and I heard a knock at my door as if she has been waiting for me all this while.. What a feeling..

Help me with my clothes and help me to bathe, nice feeling talking to her, I agree with the bro's comments above which her looks do grow on you. She does look a bit like the actress but just the milf version.

Overall:
Looks:6.5/10
Manage to get a short BBBJ from her though but too short for my liking..
Licking and rocking her was OOOOHHHHH so good!!!!
Very patient with me and slowly help me to generate the energy for my next live round:D
Patterns: 7.5/10
GF feeling:7/10
RTF: If she was younger it would have been better.

Thanks again to Kissclong for the contact!!!

kissclong
19-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Just wanna clear up something here.;)
By the way, I'm no OKT!!!
I'm just a horny guy like most of the bros here.
I just wanna help Xiao Yue a little bit and at the same time share this GEM to the bros here.
I'm DEFINITELY not OKT or take any kind of commission from Xiao Yue.
Those who have the contacts from me can go and ask Xiao Yue whether did I claim any thing from her except a little extra time extended from her only.:)

BUT KNN, 2 bros ZAPPED me with comments like:
"You OKT ah?..."
"You take commission ah?":confused:

To the 2 Gu Niangs, who dare to zap me but Bo Lam Pa Ji to put down her nicks, you better go zzz with snake la...
You think you got power so can anyhow zap people?!
I'm sure this 2 fellows have the contact from me liao but did not go and try Xiao Yue. Go and ask her yourself lor...
Dun tell me you're number collectors?
So sad that this 2 fellows have Power 3 and Power 5 one...
:mad:

loner7272
19-06-2008, 04:41 AM
Thanks Bro Kissclong again for sharing her no. with me. ;)
Tis evening, sms her for a session at 11pm.
Sms as follow ( Translate to english )
- R U little moon? I was recommanded by xxx.
Free tonite 'cause i wan a 2hrs session with u.
( About 10mins later she replied )
- Yes i'm free!
( Quick hand quick leg responded her )
- How can i go about to meet you.
( Responded fast )
- U can book a rm at H81 near Lor 20
sms me when u got de rm no.
( I don really like to book rm near to red light district
'cause RED & DANGEROUS!!! So change location )
- R u convinent to go down to Lor 39 Hotel xxx?
( Responded fast )
- OK
( To play safe sms her )
- Don fly my aeroplane hoh!
( Responded fast )
- OK
Times flies, knock off frm work, head straight down to
destination. Very excited to get to see how she really
looks like Melissa Ng. Reach there early by half an hr,
prepared myself a pack of CD frm 7-11. Sms her
- I'm here oredi
( No respond frm her till 15mins later )
- Can change time to 1230am? 'Cause on RED at Lor 20
( Shit! I noe i'm gonna waste my fxxking trip! Replied her )
- I'm now at Lor 39 wats gonna do with Lor 20???
No link at all!!!
( Responded 5mins later )
- Sori maybe some other day
Fxxking shit! Can't imagine she really flied my aeroplane.
Luckily i'm smart enough to cfm with her first b4 i book a rm.
If not i'm ended with $20 damage for rm charge :mad:
Tis is my bad encounter with tis poor working attitude PRC!!!
ALL BRO SAMSTER PLS BEWARE!!!
Sorry Bro Kissclong! I don mean to ruin her reputation!

bigboy30boy
19-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks TS for the contact
Just met her yesterday i dont want to go into details just to said she is very hardworking will try her best to pls you it is a happy bonking for me
look:6.5/10
body:as what ts had said
bbbj:7/10
fj:8/10 as many position as you like

will return once i m free
thanks TS

sinccb
19-06-2008, 04:43 PM
First of all, have to thank bro kissclong for this great gem. I PM bro kissclong and he replied so fast!! So, I quickly call her after getting her numbers and arrange for a session on Tuesday immediately. Agreed on the same commercial agreement as per bro kissclong and then I proceeded to 81Lor20, book a room and gave her my room number.

In the room while waiting for her, I go and play with the TV set. Wah lau.. Nothing nice to watch. Was expecting to catch 妙手仁心3 so that can foreplay myself first. Hahahaha...

Then while lying on the bed, then realised. Wa lau.. Forgotten to buy CD. Kang Jiong Spider quickly call her and ask her to buy for me. She didn't hear me well and I have to repeat a few times before she knows what I want.

10mins later. Knock on the door.. Peep through the pin-hole. Wa.. Not bad.. Really look a bit like Melissa Ng. Open the door to let her in. Kuku have a bit reaction already. Once into the room, she showed me the CD. "Is this what you want?". I answered her yes. Then she told me that on the phone, she thought I'm hungry and wanted her to ta pao for me. Hahaha.. All kissclong's fault lah. Eat Macdonalds with her rite?

I was already wrapped in towel and so I stand there and watch her strip. Wah... Matching bra and panties and its those pattern that I like one.. Add 20 to the score.

Once she finished stripping, she guided me to the shower room and shower for me. Wah.. Shiok, she wash my Kuku for me very thoroughly and then wa lau.. Without warning, BBBJ for me in the shower room. I almost CIM there and then. But I told myself have to tahan.. Cannot let her down like that.

We go on to the bed after she finish cleaning herself. She started her catbath on me. French me!!! Wa lau.. Caught by another surprise!! But SONG!! Then she proceeded down to BBBJ for me again. This time round, with deep throat. Bros here have taught her almost everything to make a man SONG man. While she BBBJ me, she was fondling with my balls. I think you all know that feeling lah.. Cannot take it one...

I think I cannot ta han already. So I ask her to lie down. My turn to service her. I catbath her.. Finger her... She moans... I felt wetness around the cave. She told me she cannot take it liao. I continue and she closed her eyes and moan. Wa lau.. This is the look that is exactly like Melissa Ng!! I don't bluff you. Look closely when she close her eyes.. Really 80% look alike. I also cannot take it liao. Ask her to cap me and I do her missonary.

I think its that Melissa Ng look lah. In less than 5mins.. I come liao. Didn't even have chance to change pattern.

She took off my CD for me, and lead me to the bathroom to wash. Really like making out with girlfriend like that. After washing, we lie on the bed with her head on my chest and watch TV. Chit chat and play play. Aiya, don't know how to say lah. But feel is there. Very good.

Then she slowly slowly also don't know when go and fondle my KuKu again. She did it so well that in no time, my KuKu was rock solid again. Feeling the hardness.. She slowly move down south and gave me another BBBJ. And I also want to service her at the same time so bend a bit to go and dig the cave. she capped me again after about 3mins of blow. Cow-girl me for around 3mins also. Then she shoted.. Hug me darling.... Wa lau.. Mai Tu Liao.. Sit up and hug her tightly. Lay her down. Then do her missionary. Wah.. I do for around 10mins.. During the 10mins, she closed her eyes and enjoy every single thrust from me. Wa lau.. She really look like Melissa Ng. It's that Melissa Ng look again. But aiya. this time round, Melissa Ng look also cannot make me come. I got tired. Lay down and told her that I cannot come liao. She never give up men. Took off the CD and HJ me. Wa.. Si Beh Song. Her HJ skill is definitely good. I coming liao. I told her.... I can feel that heat up sensation in the tip of my Kuku.... She gave me another surprise again!!! She quickly put my KuKu into her mouth and blow me again.... Wa lau.. CIM!!! In less than 1 min...

She continue with the BBBJ and suck every drop dry off me. Then she go to the toilet to wash up while I lay on the bed like a defeated soldier. All bullets expanded. She ask me to go bathroom to bath me clean clean again. Then we dry up and get dressed. I paid her then drive her back to her apartment. Leaving that place as a sextisfied boyfriend of Xiao Yue.

Usual rules apply. Please do not PM me for her contacts as I will not give. Please PM bro kissclong.

Looks: 8/10 (I am a sucker for Melissa Ng)
Figure: 7/10 (She has some marks on the stomach. I think it is due to giving birth)
Breast: 6/10 (A bit sag. Cannot find that 2 red mole leh!!)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Bro here really taught her well and what?? CIM you know!!)
Moaning: 8/10 (Got that Melissa Ng look)
FJ: 9/10 (Cow-girl!! Cow-girl!!!)
RTF: DEFINITELY!!!! (Provided got money. As long as I can raise $80 spare. It will go to her)

loner7272
21-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Thanks Bro Kissclong again for sharing tis WET WET gem :p
Tis afternoon, sms her for a 2/2 session at 3pm. Waited for about 10mins & replied : '' Yes, i'm fine with tis timing & don worry i won't aeroplane u tis time." Told me to get a rm first & sms her my rm no. Reach destination, get a transit for 2hrs, went up, sms her & wait for her arrival. Tick Tok! Tick Tok! Waited for about 10mins still no sign frm her, wanted to pick up my H/P & sms....Knock Knock!!! Finally... get to meet tis girl who aeroplane me on Wed.
Open the door... saw tis well dress, long hair lady standing at about 1.6+ tall, very fair, proportional figure smiling at me. Wow...buay pai...Lao Chio Lao Chio type "Wo Xi Huan!!!" Quickly invite her in & the moment she steps in, she give me a soft kiss on my lips & said "Dui Bu Qi!!!" My heart's melt & replied her "Wu Suo Wei" lets forget about everything & enjoy for the next 2hrs. TCSS for awhile, volunteer to bath me ( SOP w/o BBBJ ), wash my didi & me clean clean & dried me with a towel. Excellent...high GFF...I'm in luv again HEHE!!! Dim the lights, relax & wait for the moment to cum...
She came out naked, walk towards me, laid down beside me & starts frenching me like no 2moro with 1 hand stroking my bro...lick my nips ( SOOO Sensational ) makes my dick even harder. Went down to my bro & asked "Ni Yao Wo Qin Ta Ma???" Replied her quickly "Dang Ran Yao!!!" She starts to BBBJ me with HJ & Deep Throat occasionally... "Ni De Hao Da"... feeling Sooo Shieok...while my finger playing in the love hole. She stopped & change to french me again while my finger still playing...lick her ear...suck her nips...slowing 2nd finger, 3rd finger inserted...IN OUT IN OUT..."AHHHH...Hen Shuang Bu Yao Ting...AHHHH...Wo Shou Bu Liao Le...Wo Yao Ni Gei Wo...Kuai Kuai" Wahhh...my goodness...her juice keep cuming like no body business...damn fxxking wet & horny man!!! Capped me... BJ me...Cowgirl me so FURIOUSLY tat i nearly cum my 1st shot...Tahan...Endure...I must say by looking at her enjoying is the best thing to see...sooo natural...sooo real..."AHHHH...Wo Yao Lai Le!!! Yao Kuai Dian...AHHHH!!!...Cum her 1st shot...change position ME ontop of HER now...Never give chance pump her real hard & FURIOUSLY ( My turn liao HEHE )..."AHHHH...Wo You Yao Lai Le Kuai Kuai!!!"...With her cfm look & sound effect I really cannot tahan liao...shoooot ahhhhh!!! Ended my 1st shot & she cum twice :p
Damn exhausted, like juz finished running 2.4. She brought me to the bath rm & wash up. ( Good Working Attitude ) Ask me to lay down on bed to wait for her for a massage after she wash up. ( Good Service 2 Thumbs UP!!! ) Massage me with ample strength, soothing not pain ( Not Piano Type) Relaxing & nearly fall asleep... "Su Fu Mah?"...replied "Su Fu!"... Finished massage session, hug each other, TCSS while her hand playing with my didi. Slowly my bro WOKE UP & becomes harder & harder. ( Tis gem really know how to please my bro ) "Ni Hao Li Hai! Di Di You Ying Le!" Starts round 2...lick my nips...BBBJ...Capped me...Cowgirl me again till she cum...change to doggy & pump her hard till she cum again...& THE END of 2nd shot!!!
Ttl i cum 2x & she cum 4x :eek:( Overnite session i think she can cum several x. Damn horny & her pussy like tap. Turns on everytime HEHE!!! )
Wash up, change, pay her with tips & send her back home.
''Xie Xie Ni Gei Wo Yi Ge Mei Hao De Xia Wu"
'' Wo Ye Yao Xie Xie Ni. You Kong Wo Hui Zai Yue Ni "
Kiss her & say goodbye! :(
Real good gem to be accompany with. Will RTF A.S.A my Power & Vit M regain. Siong man! Writing tis FR makes my bro harden again! HEHE!!!
Oh yah! Today 21st June is her Birthday! Sms her & wish her a Happy Bonking Birthday! HEHE!!! Thanks Bro Kissclong!

i1papaya
21-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks Bro Kissclong for sharing this Gem.

Xiao Yue小月:
Looks : 7 (agree 75% resemblance with 吴美珩)
Boobs: Bcup (a bit saggy)
Kissing: Lots of frenching (but still can taste a little breath of cigerette despite that she did washes her mouth with Listerline)
Body : 7 (slim and nice figure. The only minus was a operation mark on stomach else 8)
Bbbj : 7(Good licking. Suction on didi at tubo speed. Too fast for me and asked her to slow down)
Pussy : 8 (Tight and wet wet wet)
Painting : yes (did painting and then fingering combo on her. She cummed and said 你好利害(you are awesome)
Fingering : You can do it as if no tomorrow and her wetness always continues
FJ: 7.5 (Put on CD and she Cowgirl ride me very well. Good stereo sound on the begining later the rhythm keeps repeats like a broken record. Change to missionary with hard and soft,fast and slow continuiously vice-versa. Changed to doggie and pumped her hard. Still can't cum. Change to missionary again and still can't cum. It was a long Marathon till dead tired liao and didi also when soft. Asked her to BBBJ me instead and she is very accomodating and earger to pleased. Not sure why this time took exceptionally long time my didi couldn't reach climax even she moans with estacy during BBBJ while I'm fingering her with 2 fingers. She did till her mouth also tired and change to HJ and change back to BBBJ few times. Took at least another 15 ~ 20mins more and finally CIM fired all my rounds right in her throat. She almost got choked :p which I think my rounds shooted too far deep in. However, she continue with HJ while taking her quick breath and then BBBJ again and I could feel my round still fires out a little more. What a great service she offers. Thereafter, immediately she when to wash her mouth. So only 1 shot for me cos I think it will take even longer time to shoot on 2 round. So ask her chat to rest instead. So nice of her that she wanted to massage for me but I rejected cos I want her to rest too.
GFE: 8
RTF : Perhaps cos too many new gems and gems needed RTF. (I was told she will be in Sexgapore at least 1 year as she is on working visa. Maybe Bro Kissclong can double confirm that)

hotrod11
22-06-2008, 06:50 PM
First and foremost, when I first saw this thread of a gem that resembles HK TVB star - Melissa Ng, I quickly pm thread-starter for the contacts. And would accredits the thread-starter for his generosity for sharing the contacts of this gem. Thanks Bro....:D

Upon getting the numbers, sms Ms Xiao Yue to arrange for a session with her today @ 2pm. Got the room and text her the room number. The door came knocking in about 15 mins later, with the gorgeous gem in a black top & jeans is at the other side of the door. Open the door and first impression was that she was about 50% alike to Melissa Ng. For a MILF, she is considered quite pretty, with long straight hair and reasonable body. Ushered her into the room and in no time, we were in our birthday suits. I notice that her buns were abit droopy though.

The room's bathroom was abit too small but Ms Xiao Yue still managed to bathe me from head to toe. Dry myself and went to the bed and waited for her. This gem came shortly and she wasted no time, came on top of me and french me, and she started to move down south, catbathing me all over and camped at me manhood. She gave me a decently good bbbj, lack of suction though. After awhile, I reciprocate by finger her already very wet lovehole, her moaning was arrousingly loud. When this gem closes her eyes enjoying the full sensation, resemblance of Melissa Ng increases. She capped me and she started to ride me, after a few change of positions, I succumb to her milking and exploded in her. Her service was commendable as she does all to clean and wash me up.

We rested in bed watching tv and chit chatted for awhile. This gem then gave me a massage thereafter, massage was so-so, but, must give her a thumbs up for her effort. Her focus shifted to my manhood again, in no time, she had the whole manhood in her mouth. She capped me and I entered her missionary. Her moaning was even louder this time round. I was mesmerized by the striking resemblance to Melissa Ng when she was moaning away. But I don't care anymore, was pumping her like no tomorrow and by the time I finish, I was huffing & puffing and blew my load into her again.

She washed me up again and she even help me to dress after that. I paid up and we left together. ;)

ngngng
23-06-2008, 03:09 AM
Thanks Bro Kissclong for giving her hps nos to me. Call her on sat to have a session with her . Once i in the H81 Faster book a room and give her a call. she tell me 15 mins she will be there . after i take the room keys i when out to buy the cd ( Forget to buy ) then faster went back to my room . Few mins past . Knock Knock she here...! Open the door and first impression she was a pretty lady with a very nice n sweet smile .And i like her long straight hair . Once she come in she lock the door and we start to frenching for a long time . slowly undress then go bathing she help me to clean from my big head to my small head . After that we went on to the bed . She give me a good bbbj.... Cant wait anymore. i faster attack her boobs and paint her Pussy. she start moaning and move her body. Her moaning is getting louder and louder.I put on my cd and started to bonk her in the missionary position then change to doggy . few min later i unload all in side her Pussy( with Cd ). then went bathing together. went back to the bed and kiss each other and chit chatted for awhile .then i give her a massage( I just want to touch her body) . As i massage untill half way on her legs she ask me to paint her Pussy and suck her boobs for her .then She ask for 2nd round . she bbbj me and cap me then when up Cowgirl on me. later we to change to doggy and i pump her hard untill i cum again.End of 2nd round.. She ask me to go bathroom to bath together again. Then we dry up and get dressed . I paid her then we left the H81 together and drive her back ......That All ( To all Bros She is a very nice Lady . Must try then you know.)

Name:Xiao Yue小月
Boobs: 36B (Size just nice )
Looks: 8/10(to me only 60% looks like 吴美珩 but she look 70% like 933 DJ
蔡伟彬 when she smile)
Catbath: I give her 6/10 (She said i do better than her she give me 9/10 )
BBBJ: 8/10(got fast got slow)
Kissing: 10/10 ( I LIKE IT)
Fingering: Allowed (Very Very wet)
Moaning: 8/10 ( louder and louder)
FJ: 9/10 (Can have any position )

Damage : S80 / t20 / 2hr/ 2st + 1 rm + 2Cd

boliao8989
24-06-2008, 02:40 PM
As promised to TS on a FR here goes.....

Last week's session turn out to be extrememly value for $....

SOP bath turned steamy as soon as you touch her breast, very handful and naturally soft and smoothe for me, excellent shape and size. She'll wriggle and give soft moans....drool.....

SOP cat bath on the bed made sexy with splendid tongue work....SOP BBBJ made earful with moans and slurping sound.... enough to sex you up and keep your load at the tip of the "head"

SOP bedwork made desirable and unstoppable pumps with her moans and facial expression, not to mention 60%-70% semblance of Melissa Ng from certain angles.

Second round will be twice the enjoyment and value cos everything reported above will be times 2.

Have a great Day

Cheers!

ric33
24-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Thank you thank you TS for sharing contact yesterday.

I sms Xiao Yue around 6pm+ and she said she is free. Picked her up aroud 7pm+ and checked-in to H81 immed.

She does look like Melissa Ng.....especially when she close her eyes (during her very loud moaning)

In the room, she bath me thoroughly and then it was my turn while she was washing herself. I put my hardened rob between her thighs and rub her up and down......against her butt and love-hole. I stood behind her and massaged her breast and that immed sent her to heaven......she moaned and closed her eyes enjoying........My fingers went south and mouth & tongue started to flick and suck her nipples and nei-nei....She was wet wet wet.........one of her leg lifted up on the edge of the bath tub (guess which H81 we went to....)

She was all these times....closing her eyes and moaning away.....

We stopped and went straight to bed.

She cupped my rod straight away....but I must say that suction needs to be improved. Her love hole is dripping wet as I inserted one amd then two fingers into her........she continued her bbbj and I could not take it anymore. She capped me and I did her missionary......with her legs on my shoulder......as I pumped and humped away....I felt my neck being tightened as she cumed...Yes.....when she closed her eyes and moans....she does look like Melissa Ng.....the 1st round came in a few minutes.

We cleaned up and then rested. She offered to massage me and I must say she did a rather god job. I felt relaxed and we chatted.

Then we huddled together to watch TV and her hand started to massage my little bro....Little bro woke up and she continued her bbbj....this time, she was more furious in her mouth action and I thought of CIM....but then....I wanted to her Melissa Ng looks again.....hehehehe

She capped me and rode me like no tomorrow. I am 100% sure that anyone next door or outside would have PCC.

I could not cum and decided to do her with her legs up my shoulder again....this time was very fast humping and I am sure it hurt but at the same time pleasured her..........We cummed hugging each other....

I rested while she washed herself and then I cleaned up.

We checked out and sent her back.

RTF - Yes.

Kylo
26-06-2008, 01:08 AM
firstly let me thanx TS for contact xiao yue really quite a gem asked for her service today and she was really a accomodating gal. after opening the door, was abit shock bt for the good as the age shown here was 29 but she definately look younger and her skin was really smooth. quite a nice n hardworking gal as i was quite tired couldn;t really go for 2nd roung but she was really hardworking to blow for me till i see she was quite shag that i stop her. she look like melissa but juz abit more flesh version but definately not plump but when i send her baq and she got off the cab think she look more like my cousin haha sound so bad now hehe f**king my cousin haha

definately will RTF btw TS check wif her and she say she will stay till aug maybe u would like to update

Long Shot
26-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks Bro Kissclong for the contact, Xiao Yue does hv about 60% resemblance to Melissa Ng, especially when she closes her eyes.
Below are my ratings:

Look:7.5
Frenching:7.0
Body:7.5 (Good Height, about 1.64m, Boobs are the right size and great butt for doggie)
FJ:9.0 (She is very responsive and is quite tight)

Thanks for the great memory as I will be leaving SBF and this will be the last post. All the best for all Bros here

aduan3h
26-06-2008, 07:27 PM
tks TS bro for sharing ctc of this gem.
here is the FR as promised.

i sms xiao yue and make the appointment in the afternoon. i sms her after i book a roon in H81. around 10 mins later, she comes in black t-shirt. she does look like Melissa Ng about 70%.
after chit chat, she take off her red bra and KK, we shower together. she clear all my body carefully and then bbbj me in bathroom. i enjoy it about 5mins and stop her to fight in the bed.
the same bbbj and we take situation of 69, i finger her and she moaning louder and louder."wo shou bu liao la" she said. then cap me and start bonking with my instruction.cowgirl -missionary - sideway - cowgirl again, and i unload in her crazy moaning.
after shower she gave me a message in bed, not bad.when my DD stand up again, she said"ni hao li hai o",no other words, just bonking. doggie her for a long time and change to missionary, i put her legs in my shoulder and bonk her, suddenly she pat me highly, OMG, it is my favourite thing to pat girls when i doggie them, i am fl for her?^_^
too tired and i suggest to cim her, xiao yue agree and give me the bbbj about 10mins, i release all in her month.
i rested while she washed herself and then I cleaned up and check out.

Name:Xiao Yue小月
Boobs: 36B
Looks: 8/10(to me only 70% looks like 吴美珩 but especially when she close her eyes moaning rised to 90%)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Kissing: 7/10 (the smell of cig minus mark)
Fingering: Allowed (very wet)
Moaning: 8/10 ( louder and louder)
FJ: 9/10 (Can have any position )

extremly value for $

toughnut
26-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Thanks to bro kissclong for the contact! received pm in the afternoon, called xiao yue up around 5.30, fixed appt at 6. reached said location, booked room and gave her a call. 5 mins later knock on door, 1st impression.. wah really not bad. stats below:

Xiao Yue
looks: 8 / 10 (really do like abit like melissa ng. with her looks, she can easily command a higher price for her services. she's got the looks of those ladies asking for 80 bucks a shot)

boobs: 7 / 10 (quite a handful, enough for a decent breast fuck. which i got)

legs: 9 / 10 (damn bloody smooth! I LIKE! long and slim too)

she's got quite a body, I was kinda expecting a meaty milf looking at that price. boy was i wrong. she's fair, very fair. legs to die for. i'm missing those legs right now.

bbbj: 6 / 10 (passable standard. not amazing but shows effort)

french: 8 / 10 (very accommodating. we were smooching like long time lovers)

cim: didn't try (initially asked for a cim. she hesitated for a while and said will do it for the 2nd shot. didn't do it in the end, felt bad for her hahaha)

fj: 9 / 10 (we practically fucked every corner of the room. on the bed, side of the bed, infront of the mirror, sat on chair, standing up, sitting down, lying down. only thing i didn't try was carrying her up, too tired)

dmg: 80/2/2 + rm + cd + tips (i'm a cheapskate and i've never ever tipped a wl. the fact that i did speaks alot for her services. easily one of the best fuck i've had with a wl)

Summary:
If you're looking for a syt, look elsewhere. I'm not a fan of melissa ng, infact i didn't even know about her till i saw her pictures on this thread. I would say she do look abit like her, maybe at certain angles. Xiao yue has got the looks of a classy milf, one that you would love to fuck (over and over again). I told her she looked kinda japanese, as in those jap av milf pornstars. This is definitely one gem you don't want to miss. and at this price!? even better then Great Singapore Sale. I urge all bros to give this gem the respect she deserve, she's definitely worth it.

Bro kissclong, i was asking her to maybe post pictures of her assets on here. to better boast her biz? a shot of her legs will definitely brings in more biz! maybe you can try to convince her to take up this suggestion?

Finally would i RTF? DEFINITELY

dakinhello
26-06-2008, 11:31 PM
First of all, thanks bro kissclong for the contact. Promised to write FR
Well finally got time to try her last week.

SHORT FR
Face: 6.5/10 (70 % look like the actress)
Boob: B+ cup
Skin Colour: Fair
Skin Texture: Very Smooth
Height: Average PRC girl
Fat/Slim: Slim
HJ: Normal
blow job: 7/10, Service Oriented, she know what little bro like haha
FJ: 8/10 good feeling, comfortable

Damage: As stated + tips

kissclong
27-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Bro kissclong, i was asking her to maybe post pictures of her assets on here. to better boast her biz? a shot of her legs will definitely brings in more biz! maybe you can try to convince her to take up this suggestion?

Thanks for your lovely FR.
Yes, i've been trying convince her for me to post some pictures of her since day 1. She just seem to be very skeptical about it. Will try to suggest that to her again.

kissclong
27-06-2008, 01:51 AM
Contact have been given out to these Bros:
XXXJL,
dezzz77,
tyrannize,
flong928,
sweetcyanide..

Remember to post your FR after your mission with Xiao Yue.
;)

Happy bonking.
:p

She's waiting for your call...
:D

Pls put up your PROMISED FR hor.

Devil-Man
27-06-2008, 03:19 PM
FR on Xiao Yue

A big thanks to Bro Kissclong for the contact. I do keep my word, promise TS to UP her and post FR.

Manage to arrange with her on wed night at about 9pm. reached Lorxx hotel, straight sms her the room no. Within 10mins, she arrived. Quick peep at the door hole.......WOW, a pretty girl standing there. Fast hand, open the door and welcome her in. Told me is this the correct room, told her TS introduced.

Once in the room. In no time, start undressed and prepare for shower. Like her red lingerie, very sexy, really suited her body. She is indeed slim. With that nice scent smell of her long black silky hair, make me wanna to bonk her right away. YES, she do look like melissa Ng in certain angle. This even make me “Bei Tahan”. Little bro already standby liao, just waiting for order...hehe...

After drying ourselves, i laid on the bed and she came after, giving me a tight hugging and kisses. She’s good at frenching. Very strong GFE. Both of us TCSS a bit where her hands were stroking my did and tongue twirling my nipples. Half way through. She was damn fast, already facing my didi and start to BBBJ, was truely unbeliveable. The sight of her action and movement during BBBJ was really great. Suction was there. Alternately deepthroating and licking the tip of my didi head. The feeling was pleasantable “MUST TRY’. I would said she is very hardworking as she worked on my didi. At a time she stop, saw me feeling so shiok, she continue for another 5 mins before i turn onto her.

My turn...gave her a strong frenching for about 5min, follow by a light catbath, caress her two lovely boobs and sucking my pointed nipples. She was moaning in high mood already. At the same time, my index finger reached the south and rubbing her pussy lip and slowly went in and finger her and manage to hit the G-Spot. In no time, juices were flowing out fast. Then focusing her clitors and can see she was enjoying. I continue proceeding the action while she enjoy herself with eye close. In the mean time, she was jerking and shivering as she told me she cannot take it anymore, wanna to start missionary immediately.

So she help me to cap my didi, and i slowly insert into her pussy. Was tight indeed. Start to pump her. Her CFM look and exotic sound making me high enough to pump her even more harder. Could heard her scream as i strike her more inner with pressure while both her hand grapping my arm tight.... Very SHIOK....:DShe is really horny for sex. Bonking a soaking wet pussy never fail to make my day. Finally cannot tahan, cum together as i expolded onto her. Still refused to let go her hand and didi still inside, Very horny for sex.... waitng awhile, she finally released. Both washed up again before we hit back the bed again.

We rested and watch TV. Meantime TCSS for 20mins. We talk like long last friend. Find that she really a nice gal to chat with. Next we continue petting while watching TV. Her hand again was rubbing my didi, was told that my didi is getting harder every time she rubbed. In no time, she start BBBJ me again, with strong suction. Requested for 69 position, she sucked hard and HJ as well, while i was busy painting and finger. Short after, both in high moods especially we moans out together. Finally CIM on her with nothing left behind. She keep sucking till totally dried up. Keeping me “Siong Siong Liao”

Then she make her way to the bathroom to wash up while i rested. Told me she got another appointment and bro is wating. Told her don’t let the customer waiting to long or they avoid dispointment, so gave her the green light to go.

She indeed friendly and chatty. Very satisfaction with her service and attitude, and never forget her storng GFE.

My Rating:

Name: Xiao Yue
Origin: Shanghainese
Look: 7.5/10 (Presentable, pretty sweet looking MILF)
Body: 7.5 (well-maintain, slim type)
Boobs: B+ (soft and firm. They bounced quite well)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (strong suction and deepthroating)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Tight and soaky wet)
CIM: Yes (suck u till dry up)
Kissing/frenching: YES (Strong frencher)
Painting: Yes (She love it with eye closing)
Fingering: (lot of juice)
Service/Attitude: 8.5/10 (Excellent)
Damage: 80/2/2
RTF: Yes, indeed

PS: Upz u for sharing this GEM. Hope Ts find my FR worth reading and upz me for the appricating.tks

Uppercut
28-06-2008, 12:38 AM
just tried this melissa lookalike today..really look like her..75% at least..thats the strong pts..she is very fair like the baixue..duno issit all shanghai gals all so fair sia..

too lazy to write so copied previous bro template for rating.

Look: 7/10 (not bad, like my favourite actress melissa ng who acted in chu han jiao xiong, miao shou ren xin 3, zhen qin and jiu wu zhi zhun..haha bio this actress very long liao, she look very alike with the pinkish cheeks small mouth and teeth also look the same..if u are the actress fans u will know..:D)
Body: 7/10 (well-maintain but is big bone slightly, like baixue same, not fat confirm guaranteed, far from fat!!!)
Boobs: B+ (soft and smooth, but papaya look abit flat liao nipple havent suck look nicer)
BBBJ: 6/10 (i requested then she gave me, but canot make it, her teeth sort of grind my dick,sensitive, not comfortable with tat ask her to stop)
FJ: 7/10 (only manage 1 shot nia, 2nd shot carried on well without shooting)
CIM: i think can, she asked me, but the grinding, therefore forget it..:(
Kissing/frenching: 6.5/10 Yes, not bad...but not good enough, i experience better, waiting for them to come back
Painting: Yes allowed but seems she got a tight lips..very nice look pussy bush and pussy itself....no smell confirm.
Fingering: 4/10 (forgot to trim my nails, only did abit clitoris, wasted! please treat her nicely, so her pussy will always look beautiful :D)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 (good, but chemistry can be improved, not there yet but i loved her excellent body!!)
RTF: maybe depends on fate...

she will be here for some time, just now seems like alot of customers ringing in...if can try put silent i think will be better..i today good mood so it's ok..i think her calibre can fight for 80bucks 1 shot/1hr...thanks to bro kissclong for the contact.

kissclong
28-06-2008, 01:50 AM
muneo,
andrew101,
edisonttt..

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
29-06-2008, 12:42 AM
mcvovin,
ryosuke82..

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
29-06-2008, 03:39 AM
mcvovin,
ryosuke82..

;)

Happy bonking.

muneo
29-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Thank you TS for the contact.
Tried Xiao Yue yesterday at 9:40pm.
Initially wanted to meet her at 8pm but she said she got another appointment. So called up my favorite SYT for a quick release first between 8pm-9pm while waiting.

When I heard her voice over the phone, I was quite shock as she sounded very old. Got a room at F hotel at L2x and sms-ed her. She arrived in 10 minutes time. First look not bad. She indeed resembles the HK actress only differs in her nose. She gave me a very GF feel as she hugged and kissed me like a long lost lover shortly after she came in. Took off our clothes and proceeded to the bathroom. She gave me a good and sensuous bath using her boobs to caress my bath. The feeling is shiok. The we hopped onto the bed and she began to attack my nipples. Her catbath was really enjoyable. Licked all over my body, legs and groin area. Then gave me a good BBBJ. From that view, she really looks like Melissa Ng. Look at my dick popping in and out of Melissa's mouth was simply out of this world. Throughout the session, I simply cannot take my eyes off her long and slender legs. Finally bway tahan and asked for FJ.

Started with missionary, legs over shoulder, cowgirl etc but cannot cum (This is always the case for me as I normally jerk off myself). While screwing her from the back I requested for CIM. She said yes and I took off my cap and popped my dick into her mouth and shot everything into her mouth. SHOIK!

Rested for sometimes and she got a call from another bro to meet at 11pm (her service was not really 2hr, just slightly beyond an hour). So thinking that I should not delay her, I proceeded to bonk her in doggie and spread eagle. Sprayed my second shot on her body.

Overall was a nice experience but I just find her moaning too fake.

Looks: 7.5/10 (pretty young and classy MILF but still cannot win my favorite Ling Ling from bro Yunao)
Body: 7.5/10 (Luv her killer LEGS!!!)
Boobs: C
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
CIM: YES!!!
FJ: 7.5/10 (very accomodating but I really dun like her fake moans, prefer natural ones)
RTF: Just maybe

For $80/2shots Xiao Yue is really worth every single cent!

kissclong
30-06-2008, 12:51 AM
Wei Xiao Bao,
meyde00..

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
30-06-2008, 01:42 AM
pakjaja..

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
30-06-2008, 04:12 AM
chai1020,
amity.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
30-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Thanks to those Bros who have upped me.
Thanks to the FRs too.

andrew101
30-06-2008, 05:19 PM
FR on Xiao Yue

Came to have an appointment with Xiao Yue last sat. So to the main point. SMS her the room and shortly after, she arrived. In term of look. Nothing to say about. A MILF of her age. Quite acceptable and extreme. She got a nice pretty long silky hair and indeeed small great. Her complexion was fair.

Once in the room, she offer to bath for me. And it was very apprication and she washed me throughoutly. After showering, and once hit the bed, we start with a light frenching and fondling her face with my hand squeezing her B+ Cup boobs at the same time. . Arousing her by licking her boobs and nipples. Boobs was really soft and firm, nice to squeeze. Moving my hand down to the south and start rubbing her slightly bushy pussy. She responded with soft moaning sound. Can feel that she is in good mood as her pussy start to moist.

Next came the BBBJ. Suction was quite perfect with pace and speed. Signal her to flip over to 69 where i gave her a good tongue lashing till i can feel her pussy geting even more wet. She alternately suck the head and licking my two little balls. And i was keeping myself busy fingering and paonting on her. Thinking to control myself a little longer for this enjoyable moment, but no way that i can control this situation, her sensational sucking was too great and therefore CIM on my first round.

As usual, both cleaned and washed up before rested, watching TV and TCSS for quite sometime. Then came the 2nd round. She start to lick mt nipples and suck them hard, while her hands giving my didi a soft stroking up and down movement. Rubbing against them. In no time, my didi started to awake. Already harden liao...... She immediately took out the CD and help to capped my didi. She position herself and ride on top of me. Slow and genle she was, went down and gave herself a up down slow motion. Whereby i grabbing her two bouncung boobs. She look like she enjojed herself very much. Her CFM look was damn exotic with her eye close. See liao SEI BEI SIONG. Making me high enough to rock on the ball.

Next to the missionary. Start to teased her with some rubbing outside her pussy with my harden didi. With her leg open WIDW WIDE and hold ing both her legs up high into the air and alternately with hard and slow thrusting. Notice her moaning was getting along too. Can see from her redish cheek that has reached the climax. After sometime. Gave myself a left and right jerking and at the same time, inceasing my momentum of the speed. Pumped her right in till she yell out loud. Finally both gave the way, cummed together as i exploded onto her. She help to removed CD and cleaned with tissues and we cuddle in bed for a while.

Overall, not a bad session at all, quite satisfaction indeed. Thanks Bro Kissclong for the contact. Upz u once i get my power back!

Rating:
Look: 6.5 (Milf look, don’t look like melissa Ng)
Boobs: B (Soft and firm)
Body: 7/10 (Slim)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good suction)
FJ: 7/10 (Very accommodating and wet)
CIM: YES
Frenching: YES
Painting: YES
Fingering: YES
Service: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Damage: 80/2/2 + tip (excluded CD and room)
RTF: Unlikely (too many FL to bonks)

PS: Do hope Bro Kissclong find my FR worth reading and up me for the effort.

damnu88
30-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Q for contact....:p

Up u in advance liao TS...:p

amity
01-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Q for contact....:p

Up u in advance liao TS...:p

ALERT : bro damnu88, mai Q-up liao.... "melissa" look alike will come red very soon.... mai tu liao PM TS immediately !!!

__________________________________________________ ________
10Q TS for the prompt reply and contact. Came in helpful. KNN today not my bonking day. Have 5 contacts in the my bonking list... but 2 FLs on red, one likely tio bao no reply, 1 no slot, 1 say too early and "HENG AH" XiaoYue is available.

Here my short FR as its late and SBF so unstable.

Look: 7/10
First look when pick her at her place, I dont find she resemble吴美珩. She has long and fragrance silk-ling hair. She dress casual, t-shirt/jean/flat heel shoe, so my first impression on her not so great. But in the dimly-lit room and with her hair tied-up, her feature does resemble the HK actress ard 70%. I will rate her 8/10 if she tied-up her hair as I prefer mature-looking lady.

Body: 8/10
Good figure for MILF. She is not petite size or big bone type. I said her body is well-maintained, just a bit of tummy fat as it is natural for a woman who had given birth before. I like her smooth, fair complexion and her slim long leg.
Boobs: B+ or C (I am not a boob lover so I don’t usually pay attention to this department)
But I like to play with her nipples :P

Catbath : 10/10 (this rating is for myself as I service her more than she service me. She said I very good in 调情).

frenching: 8/10. She is non-smoker but she don’t siam when I tougue-fight hers. She enjoys it too. Basically, frenching like no tomorrow from entering the room till end of FJ. Continue on and off while we chit chatting after FJ.

Foreplay: 8/10 (I have BBBJ/painting/fingering)
She seems to get excited very easily when I lick her. She starts to scream out shortly, take the CD and ask for FJ. But I will let myself down if I let her off without much foreplay. So I put two fingers in slowly and move myself to the side of her face. Surprisingly she gave me BBBJ automatically. When I finger-fuck her, I sense something from my palm (don’t know is air or water coming out from her cunt) and heard some fainted sound (like farting) and water sound. She stops BBBJ shortly and takes the CD again. WTF, I took the CD away and continue licking her and finger her. Again barely less than 5 mins, she asks for my dick. I act blur that she is asking for BBBJ, so I standup on the bed and watch her doing BBBJ (This time round is deep-throated but lack of suction). Quite arousing. I stop her after a while as I dont really like her BBBJ cos she not really good in it.

FJ: 7/10
Starts with missionary, ends in doggy. She told me she like doggy cos its deep-trusting.

CIM: What piah, can arh?……should have read the posting b4 meeting her

GFE/Service/Attitude: 9/10. Excellent. Strong chemical reaction considered on the first dating. Very nice lady hence I did something beyond what I usually will do.

Damage: As stated + tips. Supreme value for $$$ even though I go for one shot and chit chatting on the remaining time.

RTF: Yes and more than juz rtf…....

I think her price is considered as under quote. Maybe $60/1/1 is more reasonable. But bros wallet is the highest priority :p so thanks TS for this supreme-valued bonk.

kissclong
01-07-2008, 02:37 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

Melster2008,
Ice2005,
damnu88,
CoolAlvin,
Iwant.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
01-07-2008, 04:21 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

SomandrisIsDead.

;)

Happy bonking.

flong928
01-07-2008, 08:09 PM
This 'Melissa' is what we call 'ang beh' $6 dollar $5 dollar type boh beh zhou!!! 1 word = GOOD:D

SomandrisIsDead
02-07-2008, 01:57 AM
Stumbled across this thread, and was SO EXCITED with the possibility of bonking Melissa Ng look-alike, that I spent the whole night, having a Hard-On reading ALL the posts and FRs. Quickly PM TS for contact, hoping and hoping he will reply me. Promised him I will write a good FR (or try to), so here it goes:

Met lovely Xiao Yue at lorXX, where I picked her up. First look, Melissa Ng resemblance only 40%. As one bro mentioned, she’s not the kind to catch much attention in GL district, when walk past you. But she’s pretty too, definitely an MILF, as you’ll see why later. She suggested H81@Changi further up, where it’s quieter. I fully agreed, as I wanted to avoid lor20 area. Along the way, we TCSS a bit, in fact, she was the one who tried to strike conversations with me.

Once gotten in the room, we took our time to undress each other. She offered to help me undress, and I offered in return :). Same thing in the bathroom, she showered for me first. Wash my back, wash my front, wash my didi, wash my ass. Then I pressed the shampoo on my palms and put out both my hands, she got the hint and asked, “你要帮我洗吗??” GFE certainly there. So I wash for her, back and front, etc… all parts, not just the sensitive areas. Then she said, “你好细心哦”. Dried ourselves, and she got onto the bed first. “来吧,” she said. So we frenched, kiss, pet, sucked, fingered, but din managed to get her to be wet lei. Maybe I kung fu not good enough, and I don’t do painting too.

One thing to emphasise, her looks really GROWS on you, like so many bros mention, esp when she moans and half close her eyes, OMG, that’s when I felt she not only look like Melissa Ng, but she also looks like Ng Hui (mediacorp actress - see attached), from a certain angle. Imagine Melissa-Ng-cum-Ng-Hui lying naked next to you and stroking your didi. Wah, didi just got harder and straighter. That’s when she suddenly said, “你的好大!,”, to which I replied abashedly, “不会啦” (Cos I really don’t think so) but she certainly know how to put my ego in the right place.

Proceed to BBBJ me, and I just love stroking her long hair. Feel super romantic. Agree the suction part is not there, but I simply love it when she uses her teeth to create some friction when BBBJ. Some bros may find it painful and not like it, but for me, I nearly CIM. Stopped her and proceed to FJ. Started missionary, cummed missionary, which was a RARE for me. That’s because I prefer to cum in cow girl and doggie and seldom cum on missionary. But bros, you know what she did? She uses her long fair legs and hook her legs round my neck while I pump her. Her breasts are soft and a little saggy (just a little), but this makes it all real, and adds to the excitement when you see them bobbing up and down in tandem, synchronising to the pumping rhythm. And the look, OMG, one moment, I feel like I’m bonking Melissa Ng, the next, I’m bonking Ng Hui. It didn’t take long for me to shoot a full load into her. As she proceed to clean me up, she held up and CD and exclaimed, “这么多啊!?” – referring to my load. And I actually told her that I may not be able to make it for the 2nd shot.

To my surprise, I was able to recharge my ammunition. 20 mins of TCSS, watch TV, and we started holding hands, frenching a bit. She cupped my balls and rubbed my flaccid didi, inciting it to become a big strong man. Wasting no time, she climbed onto me and rode cow girl. (我在上面吧,那你就不会那么辛苦le. The service was Ichiban!)
Then I wanted to change to doggie, to which she agreed readily. Said she prefers doggie, cos can thrust deeper inside and she enjoys it more. Switched to doggie, and she started moaning real soon. Her moans were a little fake during the first shot. But this time, it’s for real, and it get’s louder and LOUDER. And I realised she was WET. And the DECIBELS just got higher. Wah Lau eh, I damn paiseh lor, cos if got pple at the corridor sure can hear very clearly. But at this moment, I’m all under her spell. Not even my OC standing outside the corridor could stop my thrusting. Faster and faster, and it gets louder and louder. (The speed and the volume correlate very well!). Finally cum and released yet another full load into her. And she was still shaking, while I was holding her C-cup breasts from under. Pulled out my shaft and she cry out again, “又是那么多, 你的精子好多啊. 还骗我说你不行”. She really knows how to make me feel good. Of course, I replied that it was because she is pretty, that’s why I CAN. That made her smile and blush a little.

Some note to Bros:
From the TCSS, found out that sometimes, she have to reject bros, due to bad timing. She is aiming long term, as in 6 months to a year, and does not want to rush. Says about 3-4 customers a day is good enough for her. She’s also worried about AV raid, apparently has been warned by some bro’s advice. So for bros who can’t book due to bad timing, do not give up. I do feel that this is really a Gem (money well worth).

Overall ratings:
Body: 8.5.- Very fair. No blemishes.
Boobs: 8 - (B+ or C) a bit saggy but soft and nice.
Legs: 8 - Very nice legs. .
Looks: from 6 to 7.5 to 9 (Grows. IMHO looks like Melissa Ng and Ng Hui too)

BBBJ: 7.5 /10 (suction need to improve but good grinding/ teethering effect)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Very accommodating; Screams when cumming!!)
Painting: Didn’t try
Service: 8.5/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 80/2/2 + tip (excluded CD and room)
RTF: What do you think? For the fees, the looks, the service, Definitely.

My FRs tend to be long, as I like to reminisce the “Heated Moments”. Though I believe most bros prefer to read a long FR, alike a story, some may find them too long and draggy. If that’s the case, pls just read the overall ratings.

http://www.theurbanwire.com/stories/images/stories/nghui1.jpg

69 pussy seeker
02-07-2008, 04:04 AM
Bro, can PM me her contact.. read so many go FR about her.. Must try lah, even if that's my last $$ for the week.. Haha. Thanks.

doll_rumiko
02-07-2008, 06:44 AM
I want her, my style. haha

damnu88
02-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks Bro Kissclong for the contact.
By the way aready up you liao so time being now got no power, no strength, no sperm, no words to describe the gem.......etc. But still scramble to my comp. for this FR for all the rest cheonsters here..:p

Have met at the appointed place. After some corresponds, scanned through the crowds and saw the polished gem.
First look, really represent Melissa look alike at 70%. Her long silky hair and smooth complexion attracted me. Picked her up and proceed to the XX81 recommended by her.
Once reached the room, faster do the change party from everything to nothing. Moved to the water-bay for a quick SOP wash up. She really rub you clean clean like scrubing tyres....Soon move to dry up myself.
On the bed, cuddle like couple. Hands were ruba ruba each other and she performed the reknown BBBJ on me. Wah....It's feel good. From slow to fast and shallow to deep throat....Meantime I was busy fonding her tits and spotted the "red spot" on it.
After enjoying, now it's my turn to excite her. Me push her over and started licking , sucking , pressing and tunning her tits. Occassionally, she pull me over and tongue fight me...
Next I move my hand to locate the clit and start rubbing it. She gave out soft sexy moans and soon can feel the wetness down south. Me gave her a cat bath and soon started painting her. She was jerking in estacy. Me give her no chance and insert my humble index finger to poke poke there. She cried out....asking me to stop and wanted me in there.....Looking at the redness on her face, me capped and hump her deep and slow in one missionery position...Move her creammy smooth legs up and pump her. Can see she love this position.This time hoh...When you look at her, really like pumping Melissa....Time to time she will spank you and pull you towards her. She french me and grabbed me on the arms like cumming....
Beh Tah Han the moaning ,gripping and foxy look from her....
Soon GAMEOVER liao. During cleaning time, It's her legend ego comment on my DIDI........LOL.
Rested a while, wash up and gave me a soft massage. In no time, repeated the process and fire off my 2nd round. Now wobby legs liao.

Her Looks : 7/10 ( 75% similar when eyes closed )
Her Body : 7/10 ( Slim, slender and smooth legs )
Her BBBJ : 6.5/10 ( Gentle and slow )
Her Boobs : 7/10 ( Handful and soft )
Her FJ : 7/10 ( Tight and Wet )
Her Attitude : 7/10 ( Pleasing )

Her Price : $80/2/2
Her Contact : Ask TS don't ask me

SomandrisIsDead
03-07-2008, 01:25 AM
By the way, Bros out there who tried her, do you realise she likes to wear red lingerie, hidden beneath a black t-shirt and jeans?

Just wonder if that's her "uniform" haha... Anyway the red lingerie is a real turn on.

kissclong
03-07-2008, 03:06 AM
By the way, Bros out there who tried her, do you realise she likes to wear red lingerie, hidden beneath a black t-shirt and jeans?

Just wonder if that's her "uniform" haha... Anyway the red lingerie is a real turn on.

Wa Biang A, you really Fast Leg Fast Hand mann...
Kudos to you!!!
Anyway, nice FR you've given on XiaoYue.
Upped you!

kissclong
03-07-2008, 03:10 AM

I also saw the Red Lingerie on my 2nd RTF with her leh.
Really steamy mann!!!

PS: "Wa Biang A" bro, you really "Fast Leg Fast Hand" mann...
Kudos to you!!!
Anyway, nice FR you've given on XiaoYue.
Upped you!

kissclong
03-07-2008, 03:10 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
Before Her "Auntie" comes in a few days time!!!

excloc,
miljnt85,
kpo3,
ninja778,
vince617.

;)

Happy bonking.

Ice2005
03-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Thanks TS for the prompt contact.
Make a SMS to check on her availability and bingo, she is available and we proceed the booking in late afternoon.
Waited for about 10 min and dingdong, the "room service" came, open the door, a little disappointed on the looks department. She is rather tall but in the cat of MILF.

Overall ratings:
Body: 7.- no excess fat and very smooth skin.
Boobs: 6 - (B+) a bit saggy and soft.
Looks: from 6 (Certain angle like Melissa Ng) but not my cup of tea.

BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.5 a little dry outside but inside is wet.
Painting: N.A
Fingering: YES Dry
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 80/2/2 + tip (excluded CD and room) only do 1 my fault
RTF:Thanks but no.

The above is my personal view, sorry if it is different for the rest.:D

kissclong
03-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks TS for the prompt contact.
Make a SMS to check on her availability and bingo...

...The above is my personal view, sorry if it is different for the rest.:D

Thanks for the FR, Bro.
Will up you when I'm recharged.

sweetcyanide
03-07-2008, 08:00 PM
thanks to TS for the contact and here to post my overdue FR.

met 小月on last sunday for a session. i have to say she's a very accommodating and hardworking lady. maybe i was a little tired so i felt that the session was not that interesting.

in my opinion she doesn't resemble melissa and a little older than i thought.

just my opinions and as they say "one man's meat is another man's poison". a lot of bros here seems to click with her pretty well.

kissclong
04-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

Nismo.

;)

Happy bonking.

SomandrisIsDead
04-07-2008, 02:45 AM
Thanks Bro for upping me,

trying hard to write good FRs in order to gain points, not for pts sake, but to be able to get contacts for good recommendations.

Thanks for the contacts again too.

Will RTF XiaoYue, b4 she goes back.

kissclong
04-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

myat,
seanlaw,
midlifecrisis.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
04-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

midlifecrisis.

;)

Happy bonking.

loner7272
05-07-2008, 05:59 AM
Wanted to try out 1 new FL but failed 'cause RNR :mad:
W/O wasting time, 1st thing cum to my mind is Yummy Xiao Yue :rolleyes:
So quick hand quick leg sms for a RTF
Responded fast & told me to get a rm in "FLYING DRAGON HOTEL" in GL
Got a rm & sms her again for my rm no. 10mins later she arrive & hug me
like long lost lover...tongue fight like no 2moro & 1 of her hand rubbing my didi!!! Wat a FEELING man!!! My didi erected within secs & wanted to bonk her oredi but she say proceed for a wash up 1st.
ME : " Make me steam & don let me fxxk rite, later muz give you shiong shiong one"
SHE : " Oh yah! I'm waiting for that & make sure u fxxk me hard hehe"
After we dried ourselves, action starts with firece tongue fighting, furious tits sucking , powerful & wet BBBJ that makes my didi grow bigger, longer & harder, NOS engine cowgirl with digital dolby surround sound effect & with alot of steamy expression on her face. Really enjoy looking at her when bonking...so natural...so real ( not fake action action type )...she can have multiple CUMs!!! :D
Tried a few position & finally exploded in sitting position...SO DEMN TIRED!!!
Offer to massage me for about 30mins ( nearly fall asleep ) ...wash up & proceed for 2nd shot. Couldn't cum for the 2nd attempt, maybe because i didn't sleep well last few days...offer to HJ me...poor lady HJ & BBBJ about 15mins but still couldn't make me cum. ( her never give up attitude...TWO THUMBS UP!!! ) Told her to stop & save it for the next session :p
Wash up...pay up with tips & drove her back home...parted with a goodnite kiss...THE END!!!
P.S THE MORE U RTF HER, THE BETTER SERVICE U WILL GET
THANKS AGAIN BRO KISSCLONG! REALLY MAKE MY $ WORTHWHILE!

mcvovin
05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Thanks Bro kissclong for the ctc, my brief FR as follows

Looks: 6.5/10 (75% resemble of Melissa Ng especially from side view)
BBBJ: 6/10 (No deep throat and suction so so )
FJ: 8/10 (very accomodating tried many positions)
Service: 7/10
Damage: 80/2/2 (excluded CD and room)
RTF: Maybe

amity
05-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Wanted to try out 1 new FL but failed ........1st thing cum to my mind is Yummy Xiao Yue for a RTF......
action starts....firece ......furious .....powerful ...NOS engine ........multiple CUMs...... :D

bro, mai TL la..... that FL is new and sotong need to gif her some time......so XY is the first one u think of to vent ur frustration. sorri to modify ur FR :p

next time buy one old chang kee curry pok for her (she behave like my little gal when i say its yummy) though she dont take spicy food..... make her "hot" and more horny :D

///...TWO THUMBS UP!!! )
i gif u two mugs "tiger" when i back from JB on sunday night or monday, k? u cool down hor... :D

loner7272
06-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Bro Amity! Promise hoh! Once cum back frm JB muz give me
"TWO MUG BEER" hoh! :D

kissclong
06-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

imate,
Jaden.

;)

Happy bonking.

loner7272
07-07-2008, 04:33 AM
Bro Amity! Yummm.... Seng! :D

amity
08-07-2008, 12:47 AM
thx bro TS for 4 mugs of "tiger".

Bro Amity! Yummm.... Seng! :D

bro loner7272, i share two mugs of beer wif u ( i can understand ur joy and i was like u b4). continue contributing.... and remember those TS who gave u chance to post FRs. :D

BlurWolfe
08-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Bro kissclong can share her contact also, as she is highly recommended to me by bro Amity.

Thanks a lot.

loner7272
08-07-2008, 04:53 AM
Thanks Bro Amity!!! UP UP & AWAY!!!
But...Haiz...she on RED now :(
Wait for the door sign " WELCOME " & will RTF again :p
Cheers!!!

ken6890
08-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Bro kissclong (TS) can share her contact of this Melissa Ng Look-a-like , since bro amity highly recommended and bro loner7272 so enjoy also :D thanks :)

snowman21
08-07-2008, 01:31 PM
I had tried her last 2 weeks ago also, just been busy and no time to post. She look around 28 to 29yrs, service wise no rush and lots of GFE, will french you like your gf.

She also provide massage after round 1, and she is quite chatty. Only thing she need to improve is her bbbj, need more suction.

Thanks bro for the wonderful recommendation, she is worth a try.

astrox2_boy
08-07-2008, 03:14 PM
can give me the contact no? thankz. [email protected]

kissclong
09-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
Those bros who have her contact from my PM, have to call her to check on her "Code Red" status first.

ken6890,
Blurwolfe.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
10-07-2008, 01:49 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
Guys, XY told me she's now 'Code Red' till this Sunday.

;)

Happy bonking.

Argh!
10-07-2008, 03:22 AM
how to qualify? any points criteria?

kissclong
12-07-2008, 05:20 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
Guys,'Code Red' going to stop liao.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
13-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
Good news guys, her 'Code Red' Over liao!!!

;)

Happy bonking.

edwinz86
13-07-2008, 03:28 AM
hi bro kissclong, mind sharing xiaoyue's number? will post FR after trying :) thx in advance bro! :)

imate
13-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Sorry for the late FR. Was busy, so didn't had time to post. Engaged Xiao Yue on 060708 at about 3.30pm. Well, was abit cock up as I had arranged for 2.30, but she said not free, had to wait till 3.45, but she tried her best to come down ASAP. Met her at the previously mentioned hotel, in 10 mins she arrived. I was surprised to see someone who wasn't too bad looking. Not too old or young for my liking. I am not much of a story teller so will keep it short. Below are my ratings.

Ratings for XY:
Looks: 7/10 (Not too bad looking. Maybe around late 20s?)
Boobs: B cup
Figure: 7.5/10 (No tummy)
Foreplay: 6/10 (Quite short, not much of a catbath)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (I prefer more suction)
AR: Nil (Said she cannot accept)
FJ : 7.5/10 (Nice stereo although I have my fair share of surround sound)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Give her abit more points for effort, not really fantastic)
GFE: 7.5/10 (More of Customer Service Oriented)
Damage: $80 + $20 (room)
RTF: Can, if really not much choices.

I would say XY is quite patient. Takes her time to please you, but I don't feel the GFE from her. More of Boss that kind of feeling. Overall not too bad if you have an afternoon with 2 hours to kill. Thanks to bro kissclong for the contacts. I repeat again as usual; Don't PM me for contacts, look for TS. Basic respect.

kissclong
14-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Sorry for the late FR...

...Don't PM me for contacts, look for TS. Basic respect.

Nice FR!!!
Up you!

loner7272
14-07-2008, 05:56 AM
"Oops! I did it again..."
RTF XY tis late evening and guess wat...
I got her 1st blood after she rested for 10 days :D
Pick her up at her place & as usual her trademark dress code :
BLACK TOP WITH BLUE JEANS
U CAN WEAR THE SAME LIKE HER & BECUM A MATCHING COUPLE :D
Cut it short 'cause had wrote alot on her service in tis forum.
Drove down to battle field, book in & started our mission.
Skip the bath part...SOP...TIS ...SOP...TAT
We tongue fight furiously while my finger attacking her fox hole, making it soaking wet. Continue attacking...move my mouth to attack her tits & my finger still attacking. She cum at least 2 x in tis process, damn HORNY!!!
She say cannot tahan oredi & wants to proceed with FJ 'cause 10 days no sex, sister very itching :D BBBJ me with strong suction tat nearly CIM.
" Ah la la la LONG! Ah la la la LONG! Ah la la la la LONG LONG a LONG LONG LONG! " "Wow...give it to me now pls!!!" So i volunteer to service her for the 1st round...IN OUT...slowly...IN OUT...furiously...making her sis more wet. Change a few position & finally exploded together.
Blar blar blar...Starts our 2nd round mission after providing a 20 mins massage...BBBJ...HJ...BBBJ...HJ until my bro regain his hardness & quickly she capped me & ROCK me like a western cowgirl. Change position...& ended
" WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! WOO WOO WOO WOO!!!"
Both of us left happily with sextisfiction :D

kissclong
15-07-2008, 02:08 AM
"Oops! I did it again..." .......

.........Both of us left happily with sextisfiction :D

Nice RTF with her mann!!!
Now, you've got power to Up people liao hor...
Cheers!!!

loner7272
15-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Nice RTF with her mann!!!
Now, you've got power to Up people liao hor...
Cheers!!!
:D Ya! Thanks 2 u!!!

bigwish
16-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks to TS for Xiao Yue's contact. OC around last week and XY oso on RED, so finally manage to bonk her last nite. For a milf standard, i would said she is quite beautiful. GFE for me, not much maybe becoz 1st meeting with her. As for the price to pay at $80 for 2 shots...at such standard and service level..Good find. 3 cheers to TS. I will not go into what happen in the rm, quite SOP lor. Below are the stat.

Name : Xiao Yue
Boob : Good size, nice nipple
Body : Well maintain for milf
BBBJ : 6/10 need to improve
FJ : 8/10, very responsive and wet after fingering, good THX system
HJ : 7/10
GFE : 6/10
Service: 7.5/10
Value for $ : 9/10
RTF : Maybe

For XY contact, ps approach TS, do not flood my PM box. Tks.

kissclong
17-07-2008, 03:54 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

pete_i_,
xavier69

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
18-07-2008, 04:16 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

skyl1ne.

;)

Happy bonking.

tyrannize
18-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Thanks to TS for her contact and very veyr sorry for this late late FR.

was kinda caught up with work and only have the time to post a very very simple FR. Hope you don't mind. :)

Ratings for XY:
Looks: 8/10 (Really a dream coime true... haha, Melissa's one of my idol)
Figure: 8/10 (No tummy)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Doesn't matter to me actually, cuz 'she's' my idol)
FJ : 9/10 (She really look like my idol when she moan lor... haha, so enjoy making her moan.)
Damage: $80 + $20 (room)
RTF: Of course! If got time. :)

Apollo
18-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Thanks to TS for her contact, finally manage to bonk her last nite.

She let me waited for her for 40 minutes in the room, almost want to cancel the deal. a milf in early 30s, look is ok. not much GFE just business feeling which is normal. Following my rating:

Boob : B size, nice nipple
Catbath: 4/10, too little time
BBBJ : 6/10 need to improve
HJ : 5/10, too little time
FJ : 8/10, responsive and good sound
GFE : 3/10, business mind girl
Service: 6/10
RTF : No way

She told me 007 asked her to let customer open the hotel room first then she will come, otherwise no deal. This gives her opportunity to manipulate the time.

Suggest bros who want to try her insist meet her first before opening the room, if not then tell her fuck off the deal, and always prepare the B fl plan in hand.

As i lived in Shangahi before, find she is not from shanghai, and also dare not tell me where she stays in Shanghai, then told me she from Guangdong, but also can not tell me where she stay in Guangdong, can confirm she is from a small town inside.

Any all fls are liar, and you can not expect them to tell you the truth. As long as the services is good, who cares where she is from.

Over a just bare pass bonk.

edisonttt
19-07-2008, 01:14 PM
First thank Bro TS for sharing the contact with me.

Actually I got her contact 3-4 weeks ago but really got no time to try her out. Finally last wednesday, called her up and arrange for a session. Booked a room, inform her the rm number and she turn up within 10min. First look not bad, look like Melissa Ng about 60% but more mature looking. But to me MILF standard, she is about 7/10.

Have a SOP bath together with her, then proceed to bed for immediate action. Started with some frenching for warming up, then follow by catbath, fingering, BBBJ, painting and FJ. During all the process, I really enjoy with her. Her moaning is really 5.1 channel DTS sound effect. Some time real and some time maybe fake. But she is damn horny and get wet easily. Fired off after a few position.

After the first shot, she offered to massage me. Although it is not a very standard massage, but this is a plus point for her service. Later, she lie beside me and we chatted like lover for quite long. During the chat, sometime she will tease me and touch my didi in order to turn me on. When my didi wake up, we start the second mission. This time ask her to give me a longer BBBJ and she really give me a good one. Still cannot cum after doing her a few position, i ask her to Hj and BBBJ again and she really put in effort to do it. But didi really cannot cum and I ask her to stop. This is not her fault, maybe not enough rest time and I also old liao lah. But her effort really surprise me. Below is my humble rating.

Look: 7/10 (MILF std)
Boobs: B-C (bit saggy)
Body: 7/10 (MILF std)white and smooth
Pussy: good for painting, easily wet (no smell)
Frenching: yes
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (good stereo)
Altitude: 8.5/10

Recommend to bros that go for service type. She is really good. I enjoy the sexxion very much.

Thanks Bro TS for sharing the contact. I have just upped u for that.

bluemoon2u
20-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Hi Bro,

care to pm me her contact no ? Thank

kissclong
21-07-2008, 04:26 AM
First thank Bro TS for sharing the contact with me.

Actually I got her contact...

Thanks Bro TS for sharing the contact. I have just upped u for that.

Nice FR!
Will up you for it!

kissclong
22-07-2008, 12:30 AM
$80/2Hrs/2Shots

;)

Happy bonking.

maccalim
22-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Sorry bro kissclong, for the late FR. Was really busy, that's why.

Had XiaoYue a few weeks ago, all thanks to the generosity of TS. Called her, agreed on a time and place, she arrives in the matter of minutes, first impression, wah really 75% Melissa Ng! She was wearing jeans, and it showed off her nice legs... then she undressed and also help me undress, hang my clothes and led me to the shower room and wash me thoroughly... good service. All the while, my eyes are glued to her nice, milky body with good shaped (though just a slight slag) boobs with pinkish red nippers... wah gianz man.

Then we proceed to the bed, action starts. We frenched for a while and then she attacked my nips... wah, shiok man. She rode me for over 15 mins!! Then we change to missionary, and finally, i came... so tiring. We laid there in nude, touching each other's naked bodies, and tok some cock. Then time for round two but this time, i was too tired... so gave up after 10 mins of try.

Overall:

looks: 7.25
body: 7.5
boobs: 7.75
service: 8

Treat her well boys, at this price, a good bargain for a HK actress look-alike!

Cheers out. :)

loner7272
22-07-2008, 02:57 AM
RTF her again tis afternoon!!!
Feels very comfortable with her accompany always :p
Now we like very old friend liao!
My FR??? Don have to post liao!!!
Oredi written alot on her.
Quality services keeps improving!!!
Most importantly ''Value for $$$!!!" with
"Good Good Service!!!" :D
Sextisfaction 80/2/2 & massage provided!!!
Sure no regret ;)
Wil RTF again & again :D
Get Bro Kissclong a TIGER!!!

kissclong
23-07-2008, 01:39 AM
Sorry bro kissclong, for the late FR. Was really busy, that's why...

Treat her well boys, at this price, a good bargain for a HK actress look-alike!
Cheers out. :)

It's ok bro, a late FR is always better than NO FR at all...
You're definitely true about the statement you've made above!
Cheers!!!

Upped you with my 4 humble kisses.

kissclong
24-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Best Deal!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

Contact will only be given out to Bros who have 20 or more power and those active Bros too.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
25-07-2008, 03:07 AM
Value for $$!!!
Best Deal!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

Contact will only be given out to Bros who have 20 or more power and those active Bros too.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
27-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Value for $$!!!
Best Deal!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

Contact have been given to Bro:
SA23.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
27-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Value for $$!!!
Best Deal!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

SA23.

;)

Happy bonking.

BlurWolfe
27-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Bro, how long she is staying?

amity
27-07-2008, 12:48 AM
Bro, how long she is staying?

hi bro, if i remember correctly she will be here till early august nia... before our national day.... u back from TW, haven try her service hor :p

BlurWolfe
27-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Thanks Bro Amity, I am back but going to watch Olympic soon, she is a must try and will fix my appt these few days...:)

hi bro, if i remember correctly she will be here till early august nia... before our national day.... u back from TW, haven try her service hor :p

kissclong
28-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks Bro Amity, I am back but going to watch Olympic soon, she is a must try and will fix my appt these few days...:)

Yes, she'll be here latest till Mid of August only.
Waiting for your FR soon.
Happy bonking!!!

kissclong
28-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Value for $$!!!
Best Deal!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

craz,
hehehe.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
28-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi Bro,

I met her today as I sneak out from office during lunch met her for 45 mins session.
I am not going to post out FR. Therefore I can just let you know here.

Look: 7
Boob: 7 a bit saggy
Body: 7 tall and slim, with red underwear again
Service: 7 quite good
FJ: 8 wet wet and horny for more
BJ: didnt do
massage: 7 quite relaxing
Attitude: 8 chatty and friendly
Overall: 7.5
RTF: yes, value for money and can easily get her horny for more

Here's a bro whose FR was sent to my PM instead.
With his permission, I'll help him to post here.

simon07cheong04
28-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Ist of all must thanks bro kissclong for giving me this wonderful lady contact.

Had XiaoYue on Saturday afternoon, sms her to check whether is she free or not and she replied me within 2 mins. ( fast respond )

She arrives in the matter of minutes, first impression, YES she got 70% Melissa Ng looked. ... then we started to undressed and I help her to undress her bra. ( not bad...beautiful and handful neh neh ) Quickly to the shower room and wash me up.

Then we proceed to the bed, action starts. She started to frenched me first ( Good feeling ) next she attacked my nips and then give me bbj... wah, shiok man. About 10 mins late she went on top of me and keep rocking me till I cum !!

She went to clean up herself and later my turn. After I washed up, she asked to lay down and give a massage....

20 mins late we go for 2nd round, my didi able to stand firmly and try
missionary and kiss her every where and licked her juicy hole. She was so high and moaning louder and louder... grab me strongly and I knew she cum..too bad for me that no bullet shoot from me... so tiring. She wanted me to cum and she give me another bbj but I knew is too fast for me to reload so I started to massage her and she love it very much.. touching her naked bodies YES! is wonderful.... Then time up and shower together again and paid and left the room.

Overall:

looks: 70% ( Melissa Ng )

body: 7/10

boobs: 7.5/10

bbj : 7/10

Over all service: 8/10

To all brothers, must try her and you will enjoy fully 2 hours.

BINGO.....

kissclong
28-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Just have a chat with her 5 mins ago and she said
CONFIRMED she'll be back to her country any date not later than 10 August 2008!!!

Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

NobleEagle,
aces68,
tedd.

;)

Happy bonking.

hehehe
29-07-2008, 05:48 PM
First of all would like to tks Bro ts for passing me this GEM mobile ...jus get her number last nite n fast hand fast leg call to make a booking this morning...cause happen to be my off day. FR as below jus a simple 1 sooorrie cause not good at writing frs
Looks:7/10(really 70% alike)
Boobs:b+bah(more then a handful)
Skintone:veri fair i like....
Figure:slim(but got a scar)
Bbbj:7/10
Fj:8/10
Gfe:9/10
Rtf:already promise to book her next week liao.....
$$80/2/2 rm n cd excluded
Overall a super value bonk ,like her looks n figure jus nice for me n enjoy her company as well but jus a gentle warning not for the faint heart cause she will be quite rough when shes high as she keeping slaping my ass....:p...making quite a loud noise..lol .Tks again to bro ts for introducing this gem must hurry to try b4 she leave our shore..

championbee
29-07-2008, 08:40 PM
hi,
may i have her contact please.
will post fr after trying.
thank you.

kissclong
30-07-2008, 01:59 AM
She'll be back to her country any date not later than 10 August 2008!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

layang,
championbee.

;)

Happy bonking.

BlurWolfe
30-07-2008, 02:07 AM
I will try date her drink beer and chitchat next time, sure wonderful feeling as she nice to be with...:p

amity
30-07-2008, 04:53 PM
I will try date her drink beer and chitchat next time, sure wonderful feeling as she nice to be with...:p

Fully agreed. Received SMS on monday say she miss me....oledi plan to RTF (cant remember third or forth liao) next week.

$80/2shots/2hours.....wow supreme value for $$$....but i too old to go for two shots...Personally, she is kinda a horny housewife type, and she gif me a superb "wifey' feel :o......so usually tips her coz she deserve it :p

blahjun
30-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Hi bro
care to share her contact would like to find her before she leaves!
definitely writing an FR!

Thank you for sharing!

kissclong
03-08-2008, 01:39 AM
hi,
may i have her contact please.
will post fr after trying.
thank you.

Bro, pls post your FR so I can up you back.
Thanks for your up.

kissclong
03-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Confirmed she'll be back to her country on the 8th or 9th of August 2008!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

milkshake00,
blahjun,
u3ishinggu,
eveningstar,
probeng.

;)

Happy bonking.

SomandrisIsDead
03-08-2008, 03:48 AM
Confirmed she'll be back to her country on the 8th or 9th of August 2008!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

milkshake00,
blahjun,
u3ishinggu,
eveningstar,
probeng.

Wah,

Looks like a lot of Bros getting contact from this gem lately... Good good...

me will RTF her this week, she's likely to leave on 7 or 8 Aug. Msg me 2 weeks ago too... missing her liao :p

TS, when you RTF her? btw, how many times you visited her liao? heeee :D

fireblade_e
03-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Bro,

Can i have her contact.. I will treat her nicely...Thanks Thanks

blahjun
05-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Thank you kissclong for the contact!! this is definitely a gem! although 29 with her fully dressed up she is still an eye turner!!!

meet up with xiao yue today. i was shock at wat i saw when i open the door! yes maybe 70% melissa ng look alike.. but her personality was very likable! we begin by giving each other a bath and in the bath we couldn't help fondling each other while we bath. man she's wet wet wet even in the shower!!! started fingering while i helped her wash her body...

after shower we moved to bed. bros you dun need to ask for more.. she makes all the move from bbbj to positions like a horny gf she will ask more it!!! while we changes positions she would ask "我可以帮你吸吗?“ and begin sucking your manhood no matter cap or none, insertion or not. She's not afraid of tasting her own juice i can say.. a plus point!!

her service never stops after round one she quietly massage me something that i really need.. i was tired but she is one that i looked forward to even i was tired.. and i never regret.. i will not rate the massage but to me it was there when i needed one... quietly she massaged me while i took a rest makes me feel so bad that i ask her to rest with me.. can bear to see her work so hard after we jus had first round.. we cuddle together in bed kissing each other and oops that brings my manhood ready for the next session!! almost instantaneously!!! jus can't tahan her.. her looks jus grow on you and you will want to have more of her.. and she would love to have more of you!!

her brown eyes looking at you makes you long for her.. her moans makes you wanna give more to her.. all this jus brought us to our climax again.. she does have the melissa look with her eyes closed.. but pls bros do not take her for melissa take her as xiao yue she herself is a gem.. do take good care of her..

after we rest and washed up for each other with hugs and kisses... and i sent her back home.. on the way back she was still showering care and concern... holding each other hands each of us had our sense of satisfaction...

Bros Please up my points if you like the review or appreciate the effort! not the conventional way of a review.. no ratings.. as i dun not think she should be rated as that.. but i hope to share the feeling she brought me with words..

kissclong
05-08-2008, 02:53 AM
3 more Days left only liao!!! She'll be back to her country on the 8th or 9th of August 2008!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

loverboat,
james_1bond,
SexMan,
Just_Do_It.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
05-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Thank you kissclong for the contact!! this is definitely a gem! although 29 with her fully dressed up she is still an eye turner!!!....

...but i hope to share the feeling she brought me with words..

Nice FR!
Although you no power but you still up me.
Thanks anyway.
Upped you for your FR!!!

silver worm
06-08-2008, 12:53 AM
tks Bro kissclong for sharing Yue's contact. Had her a few days ago.

Overall I would say its a a good value engagement. Well, she is quite straight forward to me, do what she suppose to do. Here are a short FR based on my personal view and feel.

Looks:6.5/10(pleasant looking, nothing to complain)
Boobs: nicely proportioned, fair and nice skin complexion.
Bbbj:6.5/10
Fj:7/10
Gfe:7/10
Rtf: probably not since she is going back liao.
$$80/2/2 rm n cd excluded

Overall she is value for $ though she seems to try finish her job and go off, probably in a rush for something. Anyway, nice catch !

enjoy !

AhZui
06-08-2008, 10:58 PM
hi can u pm me her contact? thanks alot

kissclong
07-08-2008, 12:25 AM
1 more Day left only liao!!! She'll be back to her country on the 8th of August 2008 and early hours too!!!
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

Bros may RTF her soon.

;)

Happy bonking.

kissclong
08-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Shall wait for her return soon!!!
Hurry!!!

Bros may have to wait or her return liao...

For those Bros who haven post your FR yet. Remember to post your FR.
;)

Happy bonking or not, just post.

Keeping this thread alive till XY's back!!!

She'll Be Back!!!!

kissclong
14-08-2008, 03:55 PM
The Melissa Ng look-alike, Xiao Yue, have returned to our Shore!!!
Hurry!!! Those who have her contact, may call her now!!!
She told me she's damn horny and contains too much love juice inside her body!!!
Waiting for gentle bros here to help out to suck out for her!!!
Mai Tu Liao...

Bros who may her contacts but yet to try this GEM, must try now!!!

For those Bros who try but haven post your FR yet. Remember to post your FR.
;)

kissclong
14-08-2008, 04:42 PM
The Melissa Ng look-alike, Xiao Yue, have returned to our Shore!!!
Here's some collection of mine to share with you guys.
(With her approval, of course)
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/kissclong/FL/XY-Back1.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/kissclong/FL/XY-Back3.jpg

Charsiew

Bros who may have her contacts but yet to try this GEM, must try now!!!

For those Bros who tried but haven post your FR yet, remember to post your FR.
;)

SomandrisIsDead
15-08-2008, 02:10 AM
YEAH!!! She is BACK!!! Believe some bros have gotten her sms!
TS, you got RTF her bo?

Am looking forward to RTF her as I din get a chance to re visit her before she left..

Bro Blahjun, nice FR... it seems like she has picked up quite a skill or 2 before she left, and is getting better.... :D

TS, same price?

aces68
16-08-2008, 08:18 PM
thanks to bro kissclong for the contact, up you after my power back. Before I start my FR, I must say that she is a GEM and since she passed my QC, will be definite RTF for me. Since I consider she's a gem, this FR will be a bit long. Apologies to any bros who hate long FRs.

Was horny and looking for a release, so called several FL but all busy, finally called Xiao Yue and she answered and said she was free and arrange to meet. I told her I will pick her up since I drive. Since my putonghua is lousy, I always like to pick the FL up, otherwise I might misunderstand and go to wrong hotel or location :o ..but on the way, there was some delay due to traffic jam on PIE..she called and I assured her that I was on the way.

Reached the public location where she was waiting and funny thing is I could immediately guess who she was and I was correct..why ? cos she was the most pretty one and had the fairest skin there (melissa ng lookalike)..called her and told her that my car is directly in front of her..when she got into my car, I couldn't help but admire her beauty and fair skin.

After exchanging pleasantries, I asked her which love nest she preferred to go..of course must go to her favorite one so she can perform to max, mah :D. We decided on a location and when we got there, heng ah..got parking for my car..must be my lucky day, room also no need to wait.

Got into the room and she started to take off her shoes and undress..wah red undergarments, I complimented her for her sexy outfit..she said she like red, so next time I will wear a red brief too..haha. Helped her to unclasped her bra and then we headed to shower. I think she's quite hygienic cos during the shower she inspected my didi and cleaned thoroughly. I returned the favor and cleaned her too. She also had mouthwash, so we cleaned our mouths thoroughly too (I was preparing for frenching session..haha).

Wiped ourselves dry and then while standing next to the bed, she started to kiss me, i like frenching so never resist her and gave her some of my tongue-fu..her frenching quite unique, not the soft type, but more playful and strong type but tongue not so deep. Then she went down on me, my didi already rock hard. Her BBBJ was quite good, but I knew I cannot last and asked her to stop. Then we lied down on bed, she below and we started frenching again..this time I attack her neck and ears as well..she was moaning softly throughout, not sure if fake or not, but who cares..then i moved to her right breast and gave her my special licking..not so responsive as what I expected..after some catbath on her breast, I switched to the left breast and applied the same technique..this time the response was really good as she arched her breast into my waiting mouth and I attacked even more, even attack her armpit..confirm she shaved it..haha.

Then I moved further south and started to taste her pussy, this time she was already gyrating her hips left and right, so all I had to do was just open my mouth and she was fucking my tongue by moving her hips..no need for me to work..then I applied some pressure and sucked her clit, and suddenly she arched her hips..after a few more attacks, she couldn't take it and wanted my didi..she reached for CD, tore it open and capped me and I went into her missionary. her pussy was reasonably tight for MILF. After several pumps, I couldn't take it and cum.

Then she washed up and offered to massage me..wah, good. I was also looking for a massage. Massage was ok, not the power type but ok for me. I think she can power up her massage if necessary. During massage, we TCSS for a while and after the massage, she lay in my arms and watched olympics. together we supported china..haha..

2nd round started when she frenched me again, then she moved south and BBBJ. I think she likes BBBJ. Since it was 2nd round, I knew that I will last longer. Asked her to swing over for 69 and she gladly obliged, so I started eating shanghai abalone again..this got her going and her BBBJ mouth strokes became harder, faster and stronger, suction was quite good. When I told her I was coming, she continued..maybe could even CIM, but I stopped her as I wanted to attack her pussy with my didi..so she capped me and then went cowgirl, I think she likes cowgirl..she complimented that I was quite hard for 2nd round..haha..good for cowgirl. After about 5 mins or so of cowgirl, I released my 2nd shot. Then we washed up and laid down on the bed since still have time, TCSS for a while, dressed up and left.

My ratings are :-
Looks : 8/10 (Her looks is not so MILF, I considered as pretty, but I am old man, so maybe my standard different from younger bros)
Body : 8/10 (skin is damn fair, good proportion, tummy still considered flat)
Boobs : 32B (guess only, i'm not expert in size, aerolea is the large round type, nipple not so hard)
Frenching : yes (will be better if she will extend her tongue more)
BBBJ : 8/10 (One of best I had this year, but not sure if she give everyone)
69 : Yes
CIM : maybe (since she never stop BBBJ when I announced cumming)
AR : No try
FJ : 7/10 (quite tight for MILF standard)
Service: 9/10 (sex service, initiate 2nd round)
Attitude: 9/10 (good, not time watcher for me, can listen to my TCSS and life problems also)
Damage: 80+10tips
RTF: Yes

kissclong
17-08-2008, 01:31 AM
YEAH!!! She is BACK!!! Believe some bros have gotten her sms!

TS, same price?
I've no time to RTF her leh...
Too busy recently.
Anyway, to answer your question,
Yes, same good value deal, $80/2hrs/2shots!!!

SomandrisIsDead
17-08-2008, 04:14 AM
I've no time to RTF her leh...
Too busy recently.
Anyway, to answer your question,
Yes, same good value deal, $80/2hrs/2shots!!!

Woah, I RTF her liao... yes u r right, same good value. I give $10 tips la, cos she's very service oriented, just like last time.

Told her I'll recommend to Bros here... Haha... and yes, she certainly deserves recommendation, esp for MILF lovers. :D

Will pen my FR tom. Now koonz time.

kissclong
18-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

kungfuchai,
bluedot.

;)

Happy bonking.

:)[/QUOTE]

kissclong
21-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
I am not OKT hor!!!

rammerstein,
klkk2006.

;)

Happy bonking.

:)[/QUOTE]

kissclong
21-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
I am not OKT hor!!!

dicktracysco.

;)

Happy bonking.

bluedot
22-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Tried her today. Fantastic! Really resemble melissa ng. she gets wet easily and enjoy sex. She gave me a good massage after 1 round, as I didn't pursue 2nd. She is quite a comfortable person to be with.

Bonking her is like bonking that actress. And that reminds me of angela zhang lookalike (xiao lu) and coco lee (li wei). Pls support garment's call of importing foreign talent. I will support them.

kongfuchai
23-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Thks Bro kissclong for XY contact.
Called her this week for appt at H81 GL Lorxx. Arrived 15 mins afetr sms her the room no. Brief FR as follow:

Bath : SOP
Looks : 6.5/10 (age guess 30+)
Figure : 7/10 (good height, boobs a bit drooping, long legs)
Catbath : 6.5/10 (good sucking of my nippples)
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (expect more power, not too disappointing)
FJ : 7.5/10 (good natural moaning, response)
GFE : 7/10 (no rush)
RTF : maybe, too many targets
Damage : $80 +room +cd

As i was in the same lorong with my favourite OKT GL150 place,decide to dropby after session as it was under renovation for PRC girls.
Please refer to my report under " Legal PRC girl in GL thread" for full story .

frankykhoo1269
25-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Cannot upped as your last post is more than 2days :mad:

kissclong
25-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Sorry for the late replies cos I'm out of town these few days.
Able to up me liao. :)
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
I am not OKT hor!!!

moodyz,
jips,
dell_lee_2003,
ePoet,
buscopan,
mormor,
boyboy_25,
frankykhoo1269..

Happy bonking.

frankykhoo1269
25-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Upped your point liao. :p

Just bonk 1 solide model look PRC this evening. Look out my FR at

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/91187-cheap-sweet-young-prc-gem-founded.html

Let me know if interested to try Yue Er. Good night.

kissclong
25-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
I am not OKT hor!!!

flare.

Happy bonking.

brany_kong
25-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Can i have her ctc to ..... Thanks

mormor
25-08-2008, 07:42 PM
1st n foremost ,tq bro kiss for recomending this powerful gem to me, hehehe.

to cut the crap short;

Was lucky to get her this afternoon as i knew that shes very hot nowadays, was invited to G area 81 and she went to wrong hotel, hahaha, so funny, waited a while for her and was pleased with what I see, nice looking lady with jeans and top, macam just go shopping at orchard road...

Action starts right away after her bath, she was stroking and taming my little dicky while we french like long lost sex partners, in fact the whole sexxion involves more than 50% of frenching, shes really a great n wonderful frencher, the licking twirling, sucking, biting and of cos her moaningsssssssssssssssss, what a sound, really stimulatesssss, bei tahan fast hand roam and suck her busty C cupper, really solid nei and nice light brown nipples, i started hand roam her whole body and started inserting my holy middle finger into her, its a wonderful feel seeing her CFM look and stimulating moansssss. i finger F her like no tommorrow and her holy juic wets the bed immediately, hehehehe, she wanted to gif me the bbbj but i rejected as i know i cant make it anymore, need to insert my hard, stiffen dicky liao, had her misionary, side F, scissors, and the finale my supper duper doggie stunt, she came at least twicw from her banging of my ass and squeezing of my body, really shiok and satisfied, she even commended on my gong fu and strong harden dick.

before round 2, she gave me a half past six smoothing massage and as SOP of round 1, we did it again, ooops i did it again......but this time, fiercer tongue fight, fingering and of cos more stunts to blow her away. in the end i got gold and my score for penetration stunt gymnastics 9.99.....hahahahha, overall i can say, its a gem u wun wan to lose out, gfe is great, chatty and of cos super horny......pls find below stats

face 7/10 sweet looking lady, not really mmilf(my Type)
body 8/10 Nice curves, nice bust line
frenching 9/10 almost perfect 10, really enjoy frenching her
cat bath 8/10 should be 10 but i did most of the work, hehe
bbbj : she wan give, i dun let her gif, haha
fj 8/10 acomodating and loud moanings
gfe 8/10 macam banging your long lost lover
rtf : depends as too many gfs waiting, hehehe
damage , 80 plus tips/2/2 plus hotel but free condom, lol

hope my fr helps , tq bros out there listening to my lunar sex story, cheers and have a good fuck out there:p

kissclong
27-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
I am not OKT hor!!!

kumpongboy,
chewychewy,
fatboy,

Happy bonking.

kissclong
27-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots
Reminder: I am not an OKT hor!!!

steedy.

Happy bonking.

kissclong
28-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

Why No FR from those who have taken the number from me?! So few meh?!.

Happy bonking.

kissclong
28-08-2008, 04:59 PM
1st n foremost ,tq bro kiss for recomending this powerful gem to me, hehehe.

to cut the crap short...

...hope my fr helps , tq bros out there listening to my lunar sex story, cheers and have a good fuck out there:p

Nice FR! Upped you with my humble 4 kisses.

boyboy_25
28-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Firstly, thanks bro kissclong to intro this gem to me.
A very good gem indeed!

Had a good sexxion with her at GL Lor 2x H81 in fine evening.
She did resemble Melissa Ng about 65%.
And yes, like what other bros had mentioned, she gets wet and horny easily, good kiss"er" and french"er", accomodating and "noisy". ;)
Have a good GF feeling too.

RTF : Yes (Value for money), but there're many gems around ... :-(
Damage: 80/2/2 (Exclude Hotel and CD) + tips

kissclong
30-08-2008, 03:34 AM
Hurry!!! $80/2Hrs/2Shots

thereds,
yandaoking.

Happy bonking.

kissclong
30-08-2008, 03:36 AM
Firstly, thanks bro kissclong to intro this gem to me.
A very good gem indeed...
...RTF : Yes (Value for money), but there're many gems around ... :-(
Damage: 80/2/2 (Exclude Hotel and CD) + tips

Glad that you've enjoyed.
Upped you with my 4 humble kisses.

anbill
30-08-2008, 04:12 AM
Bro, can pm me her contact ? Tks !

kissclong
31-08-2008, 02:27 AM
Hurry!!! Shot-Time: $80/2Hrs/2Shots

Overnite available now!
From 10pm till 8am (10 solid hours).
Damage:$200
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

OR $180 with a PROMISED FR here.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

She speaks Good Cantonese too...

yellowleaf.

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

kissclong
31-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Just RTF her 7 hrs ago.
My 4th RTF FR on Xiao Yue's:

Messaged her to check on her available time slot at around 6:15pm, Saturday evening.
Too bad have to wait for a bro's appt at 6:30 - 8:30pm time slot. Then she asked me whether do I need her to cancel her 6:30pm appt just to please me.
Of course I told her cannot cancel lah.
I'm her customer, so is the 6:30pm customer right?!
First comes first serves should be very fair right?
(I wonder this 6:30pm Bro will post any FR here or not?)
Then I told her after her 6:30pm session, I'll be her next customer. :)

Booked a room at our love nest at around 8:30pm. Msg her the room number straight away. And she did came within 10 mins of my anxious waiting.
Dunno why, this is my 4th time RTF her already, but my desire of seeing(and of cos bonking her) her still never fades.

Straight away grab her into the room and french her like I've been sexless for years... Still a good kisser and frencher... How endearing kisses...

Then, after kissing and literally rubbing her boobs with her clothes still on(I'm well prepared in my birthday suit liao), I noticed she brought a bag of goods.
Then I stopped and asked her what's that. She said she wanted to pass this thing she brought from Shanghai to thank me for recommend her so many good Bros to her. It was a 梅花盐水鸭(Local product from Shanghai). I really felt so touched! :) I hugged her and felt like not going to release her again mann...

Anway, I thanked her and said to myself that I'm going to make her CUM as many times as possible tonight.

Proceed to bath. Quite SOP. Washed up for me. French again. Kissed my nipps. Kept thinking of Bonking her later and all this while, I wont forget to SaYang her clit! Then she moaned like cumming and said she wanted to service and 报答 me thet she bend down and gave me a GOOOOOOD BBBJ.
I must say that her BBBJ improves a lot (Must be getting more and more training and feedbacks by our Bros here in SBF).
More slurping sound!
More manhood tips licking!And now more suction of my whole shaft inside her warm and wet mouth!
Yes! More deep throating too!!!

Bua Tahan anymore, I straight away stopped her 5 mins of DT and signal her to change the battlefield to the bed instead. (I'll CIM liao if carry on like this...)

On the bed, she carry on used her cosy mouth and SaYang my fully erected Marikita Bro. Again, I stopped her this improved skill and service her instead.
(I remembered I need to make her CUM as many times as possible...)

Gave her a solid painting of her "Little Mei Mei" and slight digging of her backdoor. Fingered her ocassionally and with a slow and sudden change of speed on doing that, she came with a slight vibration of her body! All this while, I guessed the whole guests at the same level of the Hotel will be able to hear her "Stereo" type and with DTS system moans!!! A fairly bit of her juice goshed out from this climax too.
Capped me and changed to cow girl position after this. Moans were changed from Car Stereo type system to Cinema effect sound system!!! Then I also dunno why I can control my CUM tonight. After another 10-12 mins of Cow-Girl, she squilt again and commented that I'm really good tonight!!! She never praised me before, if I dont remembered wrongly... :) She fcuking sweating cos she's doing her work all this CowGirl position.

I requested to let me do the job. Changed to Missionary position. Now as I'm the one who's controlling the speed and intensity of the thrust, I used this medthod:
Slow, Slow, Slow, Fast.
SSSF,
SSFF,
SFFF,
SSSF,
SSFF,
SFFF!
She really screamed when both of us CUMMED together!!!
(Pai Seh to say that, I also Moaned out some noises mann!!!)
She told me she total came 3 times tonite!!!
Really never been screwing so long mann... Now It's my turn feeling tired. We laid down there, both exhausted and estacy is the word to describe my feeling mann. My little bro still refused to pull out from her tight and very well "Watered" pussy! After insside for about 2 mins, then pulled out half harden Bros and my sperm almost filled 2cm of it. My most in my whole Cheonging records. (Maybe due to long time no fcuk, and ate a lot of seafood esp oysters.)

Helped me to wash up and helped me to prepare the coffee too.
Gave me a massage while I just laid there still trying to catch my breaths...
After 15-20 mins of massage, tried to stroke my little bro again but I kindly rejected her saying that I really totally well spended just now. Too weak to Marikita again. I'm 100% satisfied with only 1 SOLID and DAMN GOOD fcuk 20 mins ago... (Well, 1 SOLID and DAMN GOOD fcuk is always better than dunno how many disappointing Fcuks!!! My 2 cents tots.)

Continue TCSS and she automatic carry on massage me. Times up and got change and left really unwillingly. Time really flies when happy times together mann!!! Before going off, she kept reminding me to bring back the 梅花盐水鸭.

4th time RTF rating:
Weight: 52kg (She said recently she always execise and slim down quite a lot. Told her that her job already execise a lot already la... She laughed.)
Boobs: 36B (Size still nice but a still bit saggy)
Looks: 8/10 (To me, she still looks like 吴美珩(妙手仁心3)Look-a-like, IMHO 60-70%)
Additional details on looks:
-Long straight hair until waist level;
-Shavened and smell-free armpit hair (Steady one, I've already told her to shave away from the very first encounter);

Catbath during bath: 8/10 (Improved with BBBJ now)
BBBJ: 8/10(Improved a lot from 1st bonk)
Kissing: 10/10 (No Horse Run!!!)
Moaning: 11/10 (From Car-stereo type changed to Cinema system type)
FJ: 9/10 (Very hard working and no complains at all.)
Attitude: 12/10 (Still have my heart. Bought things for me when returned from her country. Bros out there, dont "Eat Vinegar" hor... Just joking.)
Damage:$80 + $20room + CD + Tippppsssss.
(Now she's my record holder of me giving out tips to a FL, I cannot tell you how much, just my record. :))

She the kind of person that if you treat her well, she'll will not treat you well back BUT a lot times better than you treat her well!!!

Appologised for my Long and winded FR again...
P.S: She now available for Overnites.
See my earlier post.
And of cos, I'm not her OKY hor...

kissclong
31-08-2008, 03:04 PM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

LIM22.

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

flong928
31-08-2008, 08:53 PM
can i have her # again pls?:)

kissclong
31-08-2008, 08:59 PM
can i have her # again pls?:)

You've got my PM liao.
Enjoy again.

yellowleaf
01-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Thanks Bro, got her ctc liao.

regards

kuku_son
01-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Wow~~~wow~~~
Melissa Ng xia~~~~~~
Bro Kiss when she returning? Hope i haf time & chance to try this Melissa lookalike.....

bRanDon188
01-09-2008, 09:12 PM
bro,

can pm me her contacts ? thanks see all FR wan die liao !

kissclong
02-09-2008, 01:26 AM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

superbadman,
hornyguysg.

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

kissclong
02-09-2008, 01:36 AM
Wow~~~wow~~~
Melissa Ng xia~~~~~~
Bro Kiss when she returning? Hope i haf time & chance to try this Melissa lookalike.....

She told me she's retuurning to her hometown at Oct'08.
Pass you her contact liao.
Check your PM.
Happy bonking.

aces68
02-09-2008, 08:53 AM
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

bro, you mean got discount if put FR here ?
so must tell her we will put FR then she give discount, is it ?

kissclong
02-09-2008, 01:33 PM
bro, you mean got discount if put FR here ?
so must tell her we will put FR then she give discount, is it ?

Yes Bro, a promised FR on here will be only $180 for Overnite. Just tell her that you'll be posting a FR here.
If not, $200 for Overnite.

aces68
02-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Yes Bro, a promised FR on here will be only $180 for Overnite. Just tell her that you'll be posting a FR here.
If not, $200 for Overnite.

sounds good...
since she's my regular RTF, maybe i must ask for discount also for regular session :p

kissclong
02-09-2008, 09:59 PM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

molecist.

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

semifinal
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
hi bro, am i able to have her contacts?

kissclong
02-09-2008, 11:54 PM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

relaz.

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

kissclong
03-09-2008, 05:58 PM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

sugarray.

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

superbadman
03-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Hi bro,thks for sharing a great gem wif me.make a apptment wif her.1st impression,she was a real beauty according to my standard,which look 30% to 40% of the HK actress.she was one of the most polite gem i ever encounter,veri gd and detail service.her boobs was abit saggy but overall she was marverous in term of attitude,service,look and body.her skin was veri fair and smooth.we started to shower together.then we proceed to action.she catbath me and i return her favour.God!this gem can really moan,just suck her nipples only,she will moan so loud liao.when put on cd and start to pump her her moan was even louder.tat make me work harder untill finally release all my load.we rest for awhile and shower together again.soon we dress up,paid her and hm sweet hm.XY was a real gem worth spending ur money and time.(this is my own opinion).once again thks bro for de gd lobang.cheers.:D

kissclong
04-09-2008, 02:42 AM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

crash&burn .

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

kissclong
04-09-2008, 02:45 AM
Hi bro,thks for sharing a great gem wif me.make a apptment wif her.1st impression,she was a real beauty according to my standard,which look ...

...once again thks bro for de gd lobang.cheers.:D

Up you for your FR.
Glad you enjoy...
Cheers.

sugarray
04-09-2008, 11:39 AM
04/09/08

FR on Xiao Yue

many thanks to bro kissclong for Xiao yue's contact,yday ,once got her contact,
fast leg fast hand sms and make appointment( as the other MM ah a never even bother
to reply to my sms appointment).last nite managed to get a slot,pick her up at
GL and we when to a location outside GL which she liked.(h9x9).she was in black tee
and blue jeans standing wtih her brolly in the slight rain.

Looks: 7/10 - MILF,pretty with long silky,smooth very well maintained waist length
black hair.(like those you see on tv commerical one lah)
she is tall ,perhaps about 1.7m (was wearing flatties)

Body: 7/10 - smooth,tender and very fair skin with proportionate body, no tattooes
or blemishes,verys slight body fats.

Boobs: 7/10 - B Cupper,sagged a bit light brownish nipples and medium sized
areolas ,

Bath : 7/10 - bath together ,SOP cleansed the didi and arse area and a good
soaping.

Catbath : 6/10 - sop catbath, no too much, a bit suck and nibbling the nipples

Frenching - 7/10 - frenching with tongue fu fighting

BBBJ - 7/10 - long solid BBBJ sucking up and down the didi and a lot of tongue
movements on the forehead.

Painting - 7/10 yes,not too bushy forest untrimmed pussy,sensitive to painting
and was squirming,moaning and gyrating her hips and mei mei to
meet the licking and sucking of her clitoris.

FJ - 7/10 - missionary position to start off with me pumping her with slow and
later with faster thrusting then she raised her legs to my shoulder
with me puming her and she locking her legs and then change to cow gal
with her thrusting up and down my big stick ,then changed to her sitting
on me and then to reverse cow gal with her back toward me .all the time
she was accommodating and with her moaning,thrusting and gyrating her
hips to meet my every thrust into her mei mei.in the end landed up doggie
whereby i finished her of and was spent (pattern more than badminton leh)
shiok shiok. laid down to rest and she cleansed me up and when to take
a shower.after shower still got massage.

GFE - 7/10 - chemistry was ok ,she is okay,easy going ,well liked,no airs
managed to have some TCSS and found out that she likes our local
food.all sorts of local food lah

Rtf: sure ,why not she is accommodating and the chemistry is good

damage 80/- (exclg tips)

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some
for haven's sake don't zap me ,if u don't like the FR

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :- (the list get longer)
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,
yang yang,anqi(shenyang),fang yen,juli,
mo jing,xiao hui,anqi(guangdong),xiao yu,an ni
xiu xiu,jia qi,bao bao,lian hua,mei mei(HLJ),
ai ren,xiao yue
Shuang Fei - chen chen + xiao hui

mewaiting4utoo
04-09-2008, 07:49 PM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

atomic bomb
04-09-2008, 07:57 PM
halo bro,
can i have her contact/

kissclong
05-09-2008, 01:28 AM

Sure, you've got mail.

04/09/08

FR on Xiao Yue................

many thanks to bro kissclong for Xiao yue's contact.............

.....................please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

Nice FR! Thanks.

kissclong
06-09-2008, 01:51 PM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

mewaiting4utoo.

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

SonyNokia
06-09-2008, 02:30 PM
pm me contact pls.. tanks

SonyNokia
06-09-2008, 02:49 PM
pm me contact pls.. thanks

Kumpongman
06-09-2008, 05:24 PM
I got the ctc of Little Moon or Crystal (she later told her that’s her English name) from Bro Kissclong promptly last week, but didn’t able to make an appt with her till this Friday (Sept 5). Thanks Bro.

Sms’d her on Thursday night for an 11:30am session the next day, and got a confirmation in 5 mins’ time. Then, spent the next 10 mins trying to fix a meeting point as I don’t like to go GL area. Now, with the unsolved murder case in GL and with the murderer still on the loose, it has become an even bigger “No-No” to me!

Arranged to pick her up in front of a ‘library’ at L2X, but realized soon after that she gave me the ‘wrong’ location. After some more phone clarifications, decided to meet at the carpark in front of Alju MRT.

So quickly went to the car park; and while waiting, I was thinking should I go and buy my 4D 1st as there’s one right there! Ha! Ha! Then, saw a long-hair, well make-up MILF in t-shirt and tight jeans coming towards my car.

Yes! It’s her! She is really pleasant-looking, friendly and chatty. She suggested H81 in Changi (near Telok Kurau), so off we went.

When near there I realized it was “bad” as it’s near a mosque!! And it’s Friday noon and during Ramadan!! We also needed to park the car along the main road (across from all the kopitiams) before walking towards H81!! You can imagine the number of worshippers and lunch-time crowd staring at us!!! All bros here, try not to go there on Friday noon..unless you like 'publicity'!

Anyway, the hotel is fairly new and and the room is nicely decorated also. So TCSS a bit and disrobe for a SOP shower.

Then, back to the bed and TCSS a little bit, little caressing, some light kissing on the lips. That’s the time I began to appreciate her facial feature! I don’t watch HK drama so I can’t compare her with Melissa, but I get to like every bit about her in close contact! Then, the action started, and I would say everything is very standard as well. She licked, kissed, sucked. Then, it’s my turn to do the same. After painting her for about 5 mins, she seemed to be in a hurry to get me to put on the cap, but I must say her pussy is clean and nicely shaped (As pointed out by some bros, she seemed to have a C-section scar above her pussy!) So went in with cap and after 5-8 mins, I exploded with her legs high up next to my ears!

She then went to the bathroom to clean herself. She came out and asked if I was working late or didn’t have a good sleep as I have ‘panda’ eyes! She then told me she also slept at about 4pm as she was having Kwantong porridge with one of her fans!! Ha!

She very kindly volunteered to provide me with a massage – I would say it’s average but soothing, and can put a tired brudder like me (who burned the midnight oil just few hours earlier) to sleep.

After the massage, she rested next to me and tried to wake up my didi. So when my didi lifted up its head slightly, she capped me and rode me, so to give me a rest, she said. After riding for about 5-8 mins, she told me she’s tired due to lack of sleep!! Ha! Ha! So we changed position, but I was equally tired, and after another 5-8 mins of pumping, my didi went limp too!! I told her we both needed a rest and pulled out my unconscious didi with an unfilled cap!! Ha! Ha!

We then took a quick nap, and woke up by a call from her “fan” or one of the bros!! I told her let’s forget about the 2nd bonk as it’s not about quantity! The quick 20-min nap also gave us some energy back!

After finding out her next appt is at 3 or 3:30pm at GL lane 2X, I proposed to have lunch at Marine Parade. She had her fish soup and Kopi-siew-tai. We had a fun time chatting about everything under the sun, including her dream of opening a small business when returned to China. Then, dropped her off at the kopitiam outside GL lane 2X.

I enjoyed my time with her as she is "hardworking" and an unassuming girl that can put you at ease, and sometime, that’s what I want just to ‘relek-relek’. I promised her I will arrange to meet up again….when I have enough rest!! AND really, 80/2/2 is a fantastic deal!!

sugarray
08-09-2008, 03:17 PM
08/09/08.
RTF Xiao Yue aka crystal on sunday afternoon,FR written earlier ,so no
need to elaborate again. good service,unassuming and easy going ,can tcss
anything under the sun.

u win some ,u lose some

happy bonking

ai ren,xiao yue,XYZ

kissclong
08-09-2008, 06:12 PM
08/09/08.
RTF Xiao Yue aka crystal on sunday afternoon,FR written earlier ,so no
need to elaborate again. good service,unassuming and...

Nice FR!
Upped you with my 4 kisses!

kissclong
08-09-2008, 06:19 PM
I got the ctc of Little Moon or Crystal (she later told her thats her English name) from Bro Kissclong promptly last week, but didnt able to make an appt with her till this Friday (Sept 5). Thanks Bro.

Smsd her on Thursday night for an 11:30am session the next day, and got a confirmation in 5 mins time. Then, spent the next 10 mins trying to fix
...AND really, 80/2/2 is a fantastic deal!!

Superb FR!!! Thanks.
Will up you when I regain my power.
Happy bonking once again!

makchan
09-09-2008, 02:31 AM
hi, pls pm contact. Thanks! :)

kissclong
10-09-2008, 04:02 AM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

Tai_zi21,
maddog_mlvn,
joboman,
martel.

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

Just_Do_It
10-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi all Xiao Yue Fans

Have a 4th RTF yesterday...so as wonderful and heaven as before...She like to eat all kinds of delicious food...Can anyone bring her to eat the Old Airport Famous Lor Mee and opposite is the famous Rojak...I told her about it until she dream of going there to eat this 2 delicacies...One more thing, she like to learn English a lot...so please guide her during your session with her...10 lines per session and at the end I am sure she will master English well...Btw, she is interested in getting the eng-chi conversion palm PC (Brand - WU DI) as she is really interested in English.... I will have my 5RTF soon...Enjoy...

kissclong
11-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Hi all Xiao Yue Fans

Have a 4th RTF yesterday...
...I will have my 5RTF soon...Enjoy...

Thanks for the FR.
Upped you with my 4 kisses liao.

kissclong
11-09-2008, 01:54 AM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

mega117,
stormromper,
Rejuvenation,
justhorny,
rush168.

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

addictedtonitro
11-09-2008, 03:10 AM
Errh. I not enough 20 points leh. Dunno can get contact or not hor?

Dell
12-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Thks TS for her contact.

Good find & nice gem.

Her good pts:

1. Time management - good
2. Good initiative - Once come in from the door auto kiss & french already.
3. Pretty face - Got scar at her tummy due to giving birth operation.
4. Certain angle look like the HK actress but she is already a beauty of her own.
5. BBBJ - Give solid BBBJ esp when in 69 pos. The more you stimulate her pussy, the harder she suck your dick - shiok.
6. FJ - accomodating

Overall a good bonk with no complaint except that after fucking, i did not have the exact change, my wallet only left two piece $10 & two piece of $50 dollar. End up give her $100 and of course she also very initiative by keeping the change.

dell

buscopan
12-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks to bro kissclong,

Finally have time to get a session with Melissa. :p

Overall, a very good session for both of us. Very friendly and nice lady.

Cheers.
;)

zen7
12-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Bro Kissclong,

can I have her ctc please?? Thanks

brany_kong
12-09-2008, 02:02 PM

kissclong
13-09-2008, 04:37 AM

Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

4 Shots and 1 Massage.

funfounder,
sohc52,
tzr250sg,
atomic bomb,
rush168(AGAIN).

Happy bonking.

Room and CD your own.

kissclong
13-09-2008, 04:41 AM
Thanks to bro kissclong,

Finally have time to get a session with Melissa. :p

Overall, a very good session for both of us. Very friendly and nice lady.

Cheers.
;)

Glad you enjoy although short FR.
Up you.

kissclong
13-09-2008, 04:44 AM
Thks TS for her contact.

Good find & nice gem...
...End up give her $100 and of course she also very initiative by keeping the change.

dell

Nice FR! will up you once recharge.

martel
13-09-2008, 11:04 AM
First i have to thanks Bros kissclong for giving me the contact and let me have the chance to try out Xiao Yue services and so sorry for the late FR.

Once i got the contact on the same day i contacted her for the slot on wednesday afternoon session...

Go straight to the appointed H81 and booked in the room and waited her for almost 20 min. Heart keep beating wonder on how she look like...ding dong a quite pretty lady....truely she look alike the Hong Kong actress Melissa Ng 40% to 45%...She was the first lady which can make me come out twice in 1 hrs plus session i have to salute to her hardworking...all the services was similar with all the bros mentioned before, pls refer to my rating below...

Ratings for XY:
Looks: 7.5/10 (Not too bad looking, quite fair)
Figure: 7.5/10
Foreplay: 6/10 (Quite short, feel like abit rush for 1st fuck)
BBBJ: 7/10 just nice for me but quite short
AR: Nil
FJ : 7.5/10 (Nice stereo )
Massage: 5.5/10 (not really fantastic)
GFE: 7.0/10
Damage: $80 + $10 tip + $20 (room)
RTF: will
(above was my personal view)

Hi TS pls help to up my point cos i have very little...thanks in advance...

justhorny
13-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Thanks to Bros kissclong for providing the contact. Managed to try her and here is a brief FR :)

Checked into Hotel81 in Lor2X and message her the room no.

After 5 mins, she arrived. First look, not bad though I can't really find any resemblance with Hong Kong actress Melissa Ng but she is still pleasant looking.

Here goes the ratings:

Looks: 7/10 (pleasant look, not really pretty but nice)
Boobs: B cup I think, but a bit sagging
Body: 7/10 (ok. relatively flat tummy although got scar)
BJ: 7/10 (requested for cap before BJ, nice suction)
FJ : 7/10 (Moans quite loudly, quite tight as well)
Service: 7.5/10 (no rushing, automatic arouse you to go for 2nd round)

Damage: $80 + $20 (room) + $2 (cap)
RTF: probably

Overall, I think she is still value for money. Thanks bro Kissclong for the contact. Too bad can't up you again.

Cheers !!

suckky
13-09-2008, 10:38 PM
bro pls pm me the contact pls

vincent65
13-09-2008, 11:01 PM
can i have her contact number?

S4M5T3R
14-09-2008, 02:58 AM
Bro kissclong,

I am new. Do you mind sharing contact with me? I promise to post FR. Thanks.

kissclong
15-09-2008, 02:42 AM
First i have to thanks Bros kissclong for giving me the contact and let me have the chance to try out Xiao Yue services and so sorry for the late FR.

Hi TS pls help to up my point cos i have very little...thanks in advance...

Nice FR.
Already upped you with my 4 kisses.
Contribute more to gain more points from the bros here.

Thanks to Bros kissclong for providing the contact. Managed to try her and here is a brief FR :)

Overall, I think she is still value for money. Thanks bro Kissclong for the contact. Too bad can't up you again.

Cheers !!

Thanks for the FR.
I also upped you before liao.
Got good gem can share with me too...

kissclong
15-09-2008, 02:47 AM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

addictedtonitro,
MaAkMAak,
ralky,
justdoit2007.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

ralky
16-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks TS for giving the her contacts.
Fast leg fast hand quicky call her and make appointment. Fr Cut short, but indeed that she look alike the hk actress in certain angle.
Below are my personal ratings for other brother who yet to try her, it a must must to try her !!:D
Ts, Here the promised FR.

Overall ratings:
Body: 7 no excess fat and very smooth skin.
Looks: from 8 (Certain angle like Melissa Ng)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.
Service: 8/10
Damage as stated by Ts.

Thanks TS for the contacts once again, hope you can share more GEMS with SBF Brothers again !!

RTF VAULE: WORTH!!!

Just_Do_It
16-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi all

I think she is still No.1 with this good deal...dun you all agree? Every time I want to try out new stuffs but my mind still keep thinking of her...I think she worth more than that...Everytime I will tips her extra. Do treat her nice. I think she will be with us for quite some time...Happy Bonking guys...Cheers.

Btw, anyone try overnight with her, can you give a forum? I am curious how is service like with her the whole night long...

bodaiman
16-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Can you disclosed the details where I can get her ?

THANKS A LOT

Sch1269
16-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Can you disclosed the details where I can get her ?

THANKS A LOT

PM TS for contact lor...

LIM22
16-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Sorry for the super late FR. Been very busy with work and here comes my promised FR:

Tried her 2 weeks back. Indeed I was thankful to TS for the wonderful gem. Although I cant really relate her to Melissa Ng, nevertheless she is considered quite a pretty milf. Pretty bonkable I must say.

Service wise, she is attentive and caring. Makes you feel your money is well spent. And she french very well, like making love to your girlfriend.

Looks: 7.5
Boobs: 7.0 (notice her nipple is inverted when errected, did anyone notice?)
Sound effects: Cinematic (better ask her to tone down)
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: 8.0 (i like the fact that she auto roam me to initiate the 2nd shot)
RTF: Definetely
Damage: $80+Tips+2CDs

Hope you guys like the short FR!

Lastly, TS thanks a lot!:D

sklim169
16-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Dear bro, can I have her contact? Thanks.

mega117
17-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Thank bro kissclong for this great gem. Call her on Mon afternoon, book a session at 4pm plus in around Lor xx Hotels..

Reached there, fast hand fast leg, check in and inform her room num. All set and ready, start a mind walk thru plan of sex-sion process to avoid missing any critical activities by recalling FR of most bro who have done her.
10mins passed, Knock on the door.. Peep through, saw a not bad looking lady, open door let her in, introduce each other, she does look a bit like Melissa Ng. Strip and she offer to bath together. Very proactive.., must add points

While bathing, bro Junior give her a full salute, attention with gun pointing high. She complement my junior officer that a 6” gun salute is a bit too much for her to accept. Dry up, and jump onto the bed, ready to fire.
Suddenly, she ask me to pass her the CD, I curiously ask “u didn’t have meh?”. WAH LAN, no CD how to proceed, all plan screwed!!. She say its ok, go down to the CD vending machine around the reception. So dig coins, WAH LAN!! No coins, she say its ok, can change from the reception. Well, at least is the last choice which I felt LAN LAN must do it with mind thinking how to ask reception lady where the machine located. Nevertheless, went down, ask to change my$5 notes to coins. The lady reception pass me the changes and without me asking futher, she continued “The machine is located outside the entrance and on the left”, I look at her, my heart say THANK YOU, how u know.

Back to room of seduction, my bro Junior is in no patience to wait further, strip again, jumped onto and kissed Melissa, we french for at least 5min, than started to cathbath on me, her soft handful boob made me feel so shiok, she lie down, me turns, painting her all around her body and found her love hole, dig in. Than I touch a thick skin around her ass, felt strange, could it be piles, mind start blogging and my junior soften. She also felt strange what had happen, didn’t anything, she gave me BBBJ, and Mellssa does work very hard to help made my kuku stand again but not that easy liow, the pace was slow, she turn around to perform a 69, wah lan, now I see some pic of her ass…again my bro go on protest again, she change position, teased and catbath me as my junior has better respond to this, upon. She found a chance, cap me and start pumping me from above, and I must say ”SHE IS GOOD, and REAL GOOD” at her profession, and I can total forget about what I saw just now (no one is perfect ). For about good 10min, she on top and you can see the boob bouncing high and low. Lay her down, do the missionary, she scream with ecstasy, for another 5~10min, I gave her a good piling to strengthen the ground till lava flow and eruption end.

Wash up and rest. She offer to give me massage, while we chit chatting from home affair to world news. Actually I have no more energy to do anything further with her, just passing time and admiring her body and look. Feeling very sextisfied liow.

I told her she can leave early as I do not need 2nd shot service due to low energy and recharge take a longer time, she say cannot and not so nice. Anyway I told her is my choice, no need to feel bad. Paid her and give a $10 tips.

Looks : 8/10 (quite pretty)
Body : 8/10 (skin nice and tender, abit of tummy )
Boobs : 32B (my guess, but I like bigger than this)
Frenching : yes ( better than my wife alot more)
BBBJ : 8/10
69 : Yes ( hope her heatiness come down soon, to avoid the unsightness)
CIM : no chance tried
AR : better not
FJ : 7/10 (goooooddddd..)
Service: 9/10 (good and proactive, initiate 2nd round)
Attitude: 9/10 (very good)
Damage: 80+10tips

kissclong
17-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

cryibgfr33m4n,
Rockin' Rabbit,
EatNDrink,
nayrb_sheng.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

kissclong
18-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

fresno99.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

ZippyZing
18-09-2008, 07:43 PM
hi Bro kissclong,
I m sincerely & desperately wanted to have Xiao-Yue's love...
Please please pm Xiao-Yue's contact to me...
many many thanks ...

Torrid76
18-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Bro Kissclong,

Read your thread and this lady is a real gem!

I do not have chance to check out forum bec security is tight and I travel a lot, so hardly have time to post anything.

Will send you pm and revert if you can be kind enough for an exception.

Thanks bro!

mewaiting4utoo
19-09-2008, 11:30 AM
1st of all have to thanks the TS for the contact. manage to meet up her yesterday night. i will not go into too detail. below r my stats for her.

looks; 7.5/10
age; 29
boobs; 7/10
bbbj; 7.5/10
frenching; yes
fingering; yes
painting; yes
fj; 8/10
gfe; 8/10
rtf; yes when i recharge my vit m
damage; 80/2/2 + tips

kissclong
19-09-2008, 02:45 PM
1st of all have to thanks the TS for the contact. manage to meet up...

Thanks for the promised FR.
Upped you with my 4 kisses liao.
Cheers.

sugarray
19-09-2008, 03:18 PM
19/09/08.
another RTF (third time) with Xiao Yue aka crystal on last nite,FR
written earlier ,so no need to elaborate again. good service,
unassuming and easy going ,gfe strong ,chemistry is solid,
FJ also solid action,song song dao jurong.

u win some ,u lose some

happy bonking

ai ren,xiao yue,XYZ

alvin36
20-09-2008, 01:20 PM
i rtf xiao yue late last nite, her service is still as good as before

however, during our session, we are interrupted by 2 bro :mad:

firstly, on behalf of xiao yue, i would like to inform all bros that she will not answer any call using "pte number", she very uncomfortable with it. I believe that is one guy keep calling her about 4 times with 20 mintues using "pte line", and she never answer. you know who you are

secondly, there is another wierd guy, who keep asking where is she :confused: She already confirmed with you the time, and ask you to book room at L20 and sms her room number, and yet... you keep asking where is she ?? :confused: I was with her at the time, I also cannot tahan your sms too .... and finally after waiting for so long, she called you and you said you have not book a room and you say she very "secretive and you did not see her at Lor 20 :confused: is very funny man.... she told me that you had tried her before, is not the first time you meeting her, why keeping asking "where are you ? wat are you doing ?"

At last, she got really pissed off and told you cancel the appointment. In fact she was waiting for you and she reject another another bro who wanted to book her overnight. She is really friendly and professional , she will not fly aeroplane. I'm not sure you have difficulty sending sms in chinese or something is bothering you

kissclong
20-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

assrammer.
NO AJ hor...

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

kissclong
20-09-2008, 07:12 PM
i rtf xiao yue late last nite, her service is still as good as before...
...In fact she was waiting for you and she reject another another bro who wanted to book her overnight. She is really friendly and professional , she will not fly aeroplane. I'm not sure you have difficulty sending sms in chinese or something is bothering you

Good! Upped you with my 4 kisses.

HORNYLION
20-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Bro, i know i newbie but can hv her contact?

KENT.G
20-09-2008, 10:41 PM
up! but she not my type....

assrammer
21-09-2008, 04:42 PM
she on red

funfounder
22-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks TS for sharing the connects of Xiao Yue !!!!!!

Met her last Friday evening,we proceed to my favourite bird nest at Jade H.Below r my simple report cards of her score cause most r already repeated by many bros.

Looks,6.5/10. Do looks like Melissa Ng by 60%.

Body,7/10. tall n well build with smooth skins.No tatoo.

Attitude,7/10. friendly n try her best to entertain u.Not a time watcher.

Frenching,7/10. love to kiss n been kiss !

BBBJ,8/10. gd suction with deep throat.this area is her strongest.

FJ,7/10. She seems like a horny lady,love being fuck in all position.

Fingnering n painting,7/10. All r welcome by her !

Rtf,For me maybe cause till got a few need to try 1st.

Liquid@cid
22-09-2008, 01:16 PM
I think i will try her for an overnight booking, but TS haven't pass me number :(

kissclong
23-09-2008, 10:39 AM
I think i will try her for an overnight booking, but TS haven't pass me number :(

Already passed to you.
Sorry for the delay.

Liquid@cid
23-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Already passed to you.
Sorry for the delay.

Kum xia bro will find an excuse to escape from CO clutches to go look for her :cool:

melon8888
23-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Already passed to you.
Sorry for the delay.

Bro, wat abt me ? dont pass yr screening ?:D

cockadoo
24-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Hi Bro, Can share her contact?
Mind if I ask, Can she sms in english?
Cause cannot read chinese.

aces68
24-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi Bro, Can share her contact?
Mind if I ask, Can she sms in english?
Cause cannot read chinese.

no, she can't.
if you can speak chinese, you can call her.

kissclong
24-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Sorry for the late info, she's CODE RED TILL this Thursday!
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

Gerrald,
melon8888,
hard.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

tzr250sg
24-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Many Thanks to TS for sharing her contact, Just had her
for lunch today.

FR is as per mentioned in this thread, good GF feeling, great moaning
with wetness. I simply love doing doggie on her, at the same time admire
her long bavk silky hair!

Good stuff at a very good price to pay, Thanks again TS!

LIM22
24-09-2008, 11:04 PM
I thought she is on red? She told me that she will start working on this friday...i tried calling her yday for appt but was informed she not available..

TS can u confirm?

kissclong
26-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Many Thanks to TS for sharing her contact, Just had her
for lunch today.

FR is as per mentioned in this thread, good GF feeling, great moaning
with wetness. I simply love doing doggie on her, at the same time admire
her long bavk silky hair!

Good stuff at a very good price to pay, Thanks again TS!

I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch.

XXXJL
26-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Thank bro kissclong for this great gem. Call her on Thursday afternoon, book a session at 3pm plus in around Lor xx Hotels..

Reached there, fast hand fast leg, check in and inform her room number. All set and ready and waited for about 15minute.Then, someone knock on the door.. Peep through, saw a not bad looking lady,faster open door let her in, introduce each other, she does look a bit like Melissa Ng. Strip and she offer to bath together. Very proactive,friendly and good service,I must add points

While bathing, my little Junior give her a full salute, attention with gun pointing high. She complement my junior and say too strong liao. Dry up, and jump onto the bed, ready to fire.

We french for at least 5min and then started to cathbath on me, her soft handful boob made me feel so shiok,start licking.She lie down, and I found her love hole, dig in with my finger and she moan.Then she gave me BBBJ, and Mellssa does work very hard to help made my kuku stand again, the pace was slow and make me want to fire a round inside her mouth but I control.Cannot tahan liao, she found a cap me and I start pumping her in missionary position. She scream with ecstasy, for another 5~10min, I gave her a good piling to strengthen the ground till lava flow and eruption end.
Wow, that's a good one I had.

Wash up and rest. She offer to give me massage, while we have a little chat.A

After 15mins, my little brother start to wake up liao.She cap me and start pumping me from above, and I must say ”SHE IS Marvellous and very GOOD” at her profession, and I can total forget about what I saw just now . For about good 10min, she on top and you can see the boob bouncing high and low. After 10mins or so, really cannot tahan liao, fire and let go.Very Satisfied!!!

Ratings are :-
Looks : 7.9/10 (quite pretty)
Body : 7.5/10 (white skin,nice and tender, abit of tummy )
Boobs : 32B (my guess, but I like dualiap type than this)
Frenching : Yes
BBBJ : 8/10
CIM: Never try
AR : better not
FJ : 8/10 (goooooddddd..)
Service: 9/10 (good and proactive, initiative)
Attitude: 9/10 (Best)

LIM22
27-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Bro XXXJL,

Sorry I was reading your fr..and suddenly the words `I can forget wat I saw..'

Wat did u see in the first place? Seems like your fr is similar to a bro's fr in earlier post about the skin seen around her butt....

whocares
27-09-2008, 12:46 PM
i saw her on the road yesterday. power!!

can you pm me her #?

thanks.

whocares
27-09-2008, 01:20 PM
i saw her on the road yesterday. power!!!

can i have her # please?

thank you.

Rejuvenation
28-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Can bros pls elaborate on wat did u all see that was a bit of a turn off???

addictedtonitro
28-09-2008, 06:36 AM
hi all. Had her for dinner before going to f1 yesterday. She's on the mature side. But very chatty.

Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 7 (bit saggy for my liking)
Skin: fair and smooth
Body: 6.5
Bbbj: 6.5
Fj: 7
Gfe: 7
Rtf: no. Too many to try.
Only poke one time but still pay 80. Have to rush off as team Ferrari cannot start without their driver lah.. Haha!

About the turn off thing that bro is mentioning here is her anus skin protruding. I must admit it's quite a turn off and pretty scary.
Will like to thank ts for the contact. Sorry about the fr. I'm judging from my own opinion. Thanks for looking.

kissclong
29-09-2008, 07:57 PM
hi all. Had her for dinner before going to f1 yesterday. She's on the mature side. But very chatty.

Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 7 (bit saggy for my liking)
Skin: fair and smooth
Body: 6.5
Bbbj: 6.5
Fj: 7
Gfe: 7
Rtf: no. Too many to try.
Only poke one time but still pay 80. Have to rush off as team Ferrari cannot start without their driver lah.. Haha!

About the turn off thing that bro is mentioning here is her anus skin protruding. I must admit it's quite a turn off and pretty scary.
Will like to thank ts for the contact. Sorry about the fr. I'm judging from my own opinion. Thanks for looking.
Nice FR. Will up you soon.

kissclong
01-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

yitiaolong,
wali.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

kissclong
02-10-2008, 03:28 AM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

sliff,
Tigerwoods.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

kissclong
05-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

kissclong
06-10-2008, 02:18 AM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

Contact have been given to Bro: ahlaw73.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

kissclong
06-10-2008, 02:23 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. Tried her today...
Only dislike is to go GL area.
Cheers

Glad that you still enjoy.
Will up you soon.

kissclong
07-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Glad that you still enjoy.
Will up you soon.

As I promised, upped you!

pinkrose505
09-10-2008, 01:15 PM
hey bro
can pm me the contact but if she know english coz i not understand chines my mail [email protected]

yitiaolong
10-10-2008, 09:01 AM
afternoon make a call and reserve a slot for 4pm, book hotel and wait for her.
when she arrived, to me she about 50% like melissa. but she have red cheek...haha look very cute. like apple. it easy to break ice with her, many thing to talks.

29yo from shanghai, now stay in shenzhen

Good GFE, bbbj

Figure: 7/10
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (big tits, gd complexion, a bit slack)
Character: 9/10 (cheerful)
BBBJ: 9/10 (lick slowly, when inside the mouth...feel like very softly,)
cim: no try
Frenching: 9/10 (very good ah)
FJ: 8/10 (girlfriend feel )
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly & service orientated)
Damage: $80 90min 2shot ** i rushing off to meet my friend

RTF: surely
Great value for service!
Good GFE, bbbj

whocares
12-10-2008, 12:31 AM
hey bro, can give me her contact?
thanks

aces68
18-10-2008, 10:47 AM
This FR is for my first overnight with XY. I had RTF her several times before but never had an overnight session yet. Picked her up and we drove around looking for a hotel with ample parking space and finally managed to find one.

I knew she liked red wine, so I got a small bottle with a couple of wine glasses to surprise her..hehe. She was quite delighted and we drank some wine after shower. Since the night is still young, we took our time. I always like to be in control for the 1st round, so I started with some deep tongue-fu fighting before moving to her breasts and finally to the her pussy. I even gave her an AR which she enjoyed very much. After some vigorous painting, she couldn't take it and begged me to enter her, so I capped and entered missionary. I like to see the expression on her face when I pumped her until I came..1st round was quite fast for me.

Then we washed up and TCSS for a while. She offered to massage me and I brought some massage oil which I like to use. Her massage was OK, not so powerful but also not piano type. It was quite good for me to de-stress.

After massage, we TCSS more and she was playing with my didi until it became hard. This time, I lay down while she serviced me. She started by giving me a catbath and later move to BBBJ. I wanted her to AR me, so I gently pushed her head further down :D, I had tried her AR before and it was good cos she did not have any hesitation. I wanted to taste her as well and asked her to move into 69 position. I positioned her arms over my thighs so she could continue to AR and I also AR her...wow 69AR..it was heaven. Then I started to paint her pussy while she continue to AR. After a while, she switched to BBBJ and arched her head up in pleasure due to my deep painting. I like to do 69 with her on top because I could use my arms to pin down her pussy..she likes to squirm during painting, so this was the best position to minimise her squirming. After a few minutes of 69, I couldn't take it and told her I was cumming, she moved her mouth faster and faster and finally CIM :p.

After washing up, we went to sleep. I forgot to switch off my hp alarm and was woken up about 7.45 by the automatic alarm..well I couldn't go back to sleep after that, so we had a 3rd round with me in control. This time, I painted her until she came before penetrating her in missionary position. Then we cleaned up and left.

Looks : 8/10 (Her looks is not so MILF, I considered as pretty, but I am old man, so maybe my standard different from younger bros)
Boobs : 32B (guess only, i'm not expert in size, aerolea is the large round type, nipple not so hard)
Frenching : yes (will be better if she will extend her tongue more and learn how to suck my tongue)
CIM : Yes
AR : Yes (for me, but I think it depends on chemistry, not sure for other bros :rolleyes:)
FJ : 8/10 (quite tight for MILF standard and responsive)
Service: 9/10 (sex service)
Attitude: 10/10
Damage: as stated by TS
RTF: Already many times ;)

kissclong
21-10-2008, 09:07 AM
This FR is for my first overnight with XY....
RTF: Already many times ;)

Great FR! Too bad cannot up you again bcos I've already upped your points before.

aces68
21-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Great FR! Too bad cannot up you again bcos I've already upped your points before.

no worries bro. just doing my part cos she deserved the good FR.

kissclong
25-10-2008, 12:09 AM
no worries bro. just doing my part cos she deserved the good FR.
Anymore Overnite FR?

justdoit2007
28-10-2008, 05:37 PM
First of all like to thanks Bro for the ctc , I no good in writing FR , my apologies , can only give brief rating as below ;

Good GFE, bbbj , no rush and good seduction from her to start the 2nd shot .

Figure: 7/10
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 (big tits, gd complexion, too bad is a bit slack)
Character: 9/10 (cheerful)
BBBJ: 9/10 (lick slowly, when inside the mouth...feel like very softly,the twisting BBB is really shiok)
Frenching: 9/10 (very good tongue fighter)
FJ: 8/10 (girlfriend feel )
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly & service orientated)
Damage: $80 90min 2shot ** no rush

RTF: surely
Great value for service!
Good GFE, bbbj

kissclong
01-11-2008, 03:33 AM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

kissclong
04-11-2008, 03:25 AM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.

aces68
04-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Just returned from another ONS with XY. Service was as superb as before..except this time I got a CIM during shower..excellent. Won't go into the details.

Frenching : yes (will be better if she will extend her tongue more and learn how to suck my tongue)
CIM : Yes
AR : Yes (for me, but I think it depends on chemistry, not sure for other bros )
FJ : 8/10 (quite tight for MILF standard and responsive)
Service: 9/10 (sex service)
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: Already many times

kissclong
06-11-2008, 03:33 AM
Nice ON FR!
Any more?

kissclong
07-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Good news! Her code red will be finished by tomorrow. She's hungary for you guys!

kissclong
09-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Overnite available now!
4 Shots and 1 Massage.
4 Shots and 1 Massage.

Happy bonking.
Room and CD your own.