PDA

View Full Version : Naughty SYT Sichuan gal dares anyone to challenge her

lightning
12-06-2008, 01:30 AM
Met this Hot Sichuan Gal when having kopi Bro Alex. Had a small chat with her only to get her contact for a later date. Later I told her not to judge me by my age and that i can be very dangerous on bed later she challenge me back " Who scare who! I challenge you on Bed!":eek: Both me and Alex eyebrows raised up. Wow sporty for fun! I actually did not have mood as very tired after work but this nympho is really interesting and wondered what she have. Now not going into too much details as it is too late alreadly. She just arrived abt a week ago for the first time.
Name: Fang Fang
Looks: 7/10 (Big eyes with cute look)
Boobs : Acup (small boobs not flat)
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching, painting: yes
FJ 7/10

She did not get enuff fun and this one gal , i actually failed to make her cummed:( Maybe too tired. She teased me next time must give her better shot as she has high expectation of me:mad::p

Condition of release: those who posted FRs on my thread before. No bargaining!

alex18122003
12-06-2008, 01:42 AM
u forgot to write down the damage :p
I believed her gf feeling also very strong for all Bros here

lightning
12-06-2008, 01:46 AM
u forgot to write down the damage :p
I believed her gf feeling also very strong for all Bros here

how 4getful of me. Beri tired leh! squeezed both sperm juice as well as brain juice till blur blur:p The damage is 60. Pls tips her generously as she is homeless:o

yingchin
12-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Seem like a gd find:):)

lightning
12-06-2008, 02:04 AM
Seem like a gd find:):)

so u interested:D?

hang37
12-06-2008, 02:10 AM
bro.. wats her age? any more details like height and weight... thanks
she's homeless? then where she stay?

lightning
12-06-2008, 02:12 AM
bro.. wats her age? thanks
she's homeless? then where she stay?

below 25 thats all so SYT shld be below age 25:D
Sichuan got hit by earthquake so all beauty from there scattered...

soberguy
12-06-2008, 02:19 AM
Wah.. new findings!!!

hotdick69
12-06-2008, 02:41 AM
wah new GEM......... here to report :D

hang37
12-06-2008, 09:24 AM
below 25 thats all so SYT shld be below age 25:D
Sichuan got hit by earthquake so all beauty from there scattered...

thanks bro..
i thought she homeless in spore..

lightning
13-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Was busy till today and now rush for time now. Unfortuantely, Fang Fang on RED FLAG yseterday so she will inform me once ready:p:D

Cummon
13-06-2008, 07:53 PM
so she will inform me once ready:p:D

so in turn you will inform us ;)

antanas2004
13-06-2008, 11:14 PM
poor homeless sichuan girl, treat her nicely

asdfghjkl
14-06-2008, 02:23 AM
hope stats like body, height available soon.. :cool:

dezzz77
14-06-2008, 02:31 AM
Met this Hot Sichuan Gal when having kopi Bro Alex. Had a small chat with her only to get her contact for a later date. Later I told her not to judge me by my age and that i can be very dangerous on bed later she challenge me back " Who scare who! I challenge you on Bed!":eek: Both me and Alex eyebrows raised up. Wow sporty for fun! I actually did not have mood as very tired after work but this nympho is really interesting and wondered what she have. Now not going into too much details as it is too late alreadly. She just arrived abt a week ago for the first time.
FJ 7/10

She did not get enuff fun and this one gal , i actually failed to make her cummed:( Maybe too tired. She teased me next time must give her better shot as she has high expectation of me:mad::p

bro yr pm is full , pls pm me the homeless sichuan gal contact .

lightning
15-06-2008, 08:17 PM
so in turn you will inform us ;)

She available tommorrow;) and her height only 1.55m. Same size as ah mei or xiao hui:p

bringiton
16-06-2008, 03:16 AM
Bro can give contact?

lightning
16-06-2008, 12:48 PM
By today she shld be clear of RED:D

lightning
16-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Today this naughty babe is free so anyone up to challenge her:D:p Till now no challengers. This is a MUST TRY GEM:p

happy000
16-06-2008, 11:24 PM
This is another type of marketing tactic -- ego boasting :) I think every WL will like to challenge their clients if it is bring them good reward :D

Today this naughty babe is free so anyone up to challenge her. Till now no challengers. This is a MUST TRY GEM

GhostRay
17-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Will try when my time & her agree dun clash

suzuki
17-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Bro Lightening,can share her contact

Cytan7
17-06-2008, 06:17 PM
nice find, bro lightning! care to intro? :D

bigguy1980
17-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks bro Lighting for FF contact, she's much prettier than XH :):)
I have a good session with her this afternoon.
She's a very shy girl, must guide her along..

FR on Fang Fang

Name : FangFang
Face : 6
Body: 7.5 (small, slim, pettie)
Height: 1.53cm
Weight: 40kg
Boobs: A cup
Butts: 7.5
Pussy: 8 quite tight!
Frenching/ Kiss : Yes
Catbath: 6 (Still has room for improvement, must guide her)
BBBJ/BJ: Yes
FJ: 8
Communication: 10 (we chat a lot, lots of laughter and giggles)
GFE: 8.5 (Good.. )
Sex-tisfaction: 7.5
Overall : 7
RTF: sure if time permit
Damage : $60 + tips (caps + room not included)

sexrookie
17-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Deleted due to double posting

sexrookie
17-06-2008, 08:26 PM
First thanks Bro Lighting for sharing the contact
This afternoon 5 pm to 7 pm

Hair: Sexy Hairdo
Home: Szechuan
Family: Father and Mother living in tent after disaster. A 3 to 4 yrs old son also
Body: 7/10 (Small pettie little gal, easy to carry up)
GFE: 9.5/10 (TCSS with her alot, very friendly)
FJ: 8/10 (Hardworking gal)
Damages: 2 hrs, $100 exclude 3 hrs room and CD

RTF: Most likely till I have the Vitamin $$$$$

lightning
17-06-2008, 08:36 PM

I dunnoe if my statement is being heed as i am seeing some unfamilar faces. This is the incentive for those who post FR on my threads before and I will relesase to newcomers when its time:cool:

lightning
17-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks bro Lighting for FF contact, she's much prettier than XH :):)
I have a good session with her this afternoon.
She's a very shy girl, must guide her along..

FR on Fang Fang

Name : FangFang
Face : 6
Body: 7.5 (small, slim, pettie)
Height: 1.53cm
Weight: 40kg
Boobs: A cup
Butts: 7.5
Pussy: 8 quite tight!
Catbath: 6 (Still has room for improvement, must guide her)
BBBJ/BJ: Yes
FJ: 8
Communication: 10 (we chat a lot, lots of laughter and giggles)
GFE: 8.5 (Good.. )
Sex-tisfaction: 7.5
Overall : 7
RTF: sure if time permit
Damage : $60 + tips (caps + room not included)

If u ever give any gals 7.5 pts onwards i must open my eyes big big cos ur standard of beauty quite high:eek:
She not that shy leh cos she can be very fun :D

bigguy1980
17-06-2008, 09:42 PM
If u ever give any gals 7.5 pts onwards i must open my eyes big big cos ur standard of beauty quite high
She not that shy leh cos she can be very fun

/Agree.
FF is a fun person to be with, will definately brighten up yr day.

Have la bro, beauty in the eyes of the beholder ma.

GhostRay
18-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Thanks to bro lightning for the ctc. When bro lightning call me about her, then I realized that I have completely forgotten about her liao. Actually don't intend to have a session after a tiring day at work but just try my luck anyway. Called around 8+ & she told she free as someone had to cancel the appointment. So fly down & meet her then proceed to get a room.

First look, petite size & cute look. We walk together to the hotel. Once in the room, we engage in small talk. Yes, as bro lightning mention, she damn playful. After a while I told her to tone down cos we are making so much noise from laughing & playing.

Then she help me strip while I did the same to her. I took the bath alone cos she just had her. After that, cuddle up & worst, still playing. Then she suddenly start her sneak attack. Catbath a bit short but her BBBJ is good & long. After that is my turn to paint her.

FJ is done on many position & she willing to do so. She is quite tight too. Maybe is due to work stress, I am unable to cum & both of us are very tired. I told her is ok.... She suddenly jump up & start HJ. After a while.... cum liao.

Both of us laid back & rest for a while to catch out breath back & we proceed to the bath ourselves clean clean. So paid up & go back.

Body: + point: Slim & petite & light weight
- point: Birth mark scar
Boobs: A cup (Boob lover, give her a miss)
Look: 6.5/10 (quite cute looking)
BBBJ: 8/10
Cathbath: 6/10 (too short)
FJ: 8/10 (willling to do any position & quite tight & hardworking)
French: 7/10
Painting: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF: Yes if our time meet agree again
Damage: $60 + tips + rm + cd

GhostRay
18-06-2008, 09:27 AM
This afternoon 5 pm to 7 pm

Damages: 2 hrs, $100 exclude 3 hrs room and CD

Erh...bro, 5-7 is 2 hrs, how come got 3hrs for room????? A bit blur here. Don't understand....... :p

alex18122003
18-06-2008, 12:05 PM
So fly down & meet her then proceed to get a room.

Flying monk from office to GL to meet her :D Yr kungfu had improve liao :p

shyster
18-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Erh...bro, 5-7 is 2 hrs, how come got 3hrs for room????? A bit blur here. Don't understand....... :p

maybe bro scared no room so go there abit earlier. scared overun so get 3hr lor :D

lightning
18-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks to bro lightning for the ctc. First look, petite size & cute look. We walk together to the hotel. Once in the room, we engage in small talk. Yes, as bro lightning mention, she damn playful. After a while I told her to tone down cos we are making so much noise from laughing & playing.

Then she help me strip while I did the same to her. I took the bath alone cos she just had her. After that, cuddle up & worst, still playing. Then she suddenly start her sneak attack. Catbath a bit short but her BBBJ is good & long. After that is my turn to paint her.Name: Fang Fang
Body: + point: Slim & petite & light weight
- point: Birth mark scar
Boobs: A cup (Boob lover, give her a miss)
Look: 6.5/10 (quite cute looking)
BBBJ: 8/10
Cathbath: 6/10 (too short)
FJ: 8/10 (willling to do any position & quite tight & hardworking)
French: 7/10
Painting: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF: Yes if our time meet agree again
Damage: $60 + tips + rm + cd

Told you that she is dammn playful and knew you would enjoyed:D:D

sexrookie
18-06-2008, 07:29 PM

Bro Ghostray, how are you. been some time.
I do remember you sharing contact with me when I am only a 10 pts rookie samster only.
Thanks for believing that I am not a phone number collector.
I was very active in FL for a stage then switch to KTV. Now KTV a bit boring and go back for FL
Back to the 3 hrs room.
Call her at 4 pm but she dare not to come. Give excuses. Later say send friend to replace but I rejected. She said she call me later if free.
She test water here and there. Then finally agree to come.
She scare I "FISHING" after she came to my room and explain to me.
I did not mention "Bro Lighting" recommend. Thinking that he might use a different name. That is why I waited 1 hr watching a movie about bees attacking people.

:D

Raymond64
18-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Back to the 3 hrs room.
Call her at 4 pm but she dare not to come. Give excuses. Later say send friend to replace but I rejected. She said she call me later if free.
I did not mention "Bro Lighting" recommend. Thinking that he might use a different name. That is why I waited 1 hr watching a movie about bees attacking people.:D

Actually FF was with me when bro sexrookie called her. It was just a miscommunication as bro did not confirm the meet up timing. :p
I have enjoyed the session with her as she is a horny and playful FL.
Got to thanks bro Lightning for her contact. Cheers! :)

sam_sam
18-06-2008, 10:50 PM
bro, pm me fang fang contact ok, i'm chinese late 20 and PLAYFUL my favourite. THKS

piepie
18-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Actually FF was with me when bro sexrookie called her. It was just a miscommunication as bro did not confirm the meet up timing. :p
Got to thanks bro Lightning for her contact. Cheers! :)

So sexyrookie might taste also raymond scent.coz she is wif raymond quite a time before meet sexyrookie....so indirectly sexyrookie n raymond have some fun..just kidding.no harm.... hahahaha..... anyway,sexyrookie din describe much what happened next?

piepie
18-06-2008, 11:53 PM
FJ 7/10

She did not get enuff fun and this one gal , i actually failed to make her cummed. Maybe too tired. She teased me next time must give her better shot as she has high expectation of me:mad.

at first read lighting fl,i thought u got a free flow..coz u din mention any damage.Thought u kio teo a good china gal n have some fun.. haha:)

erm,bros althought i new to this forum.but mind share with me her contact? i also chiong alot in jb n kl.i can share some to u all..hahahah
,take it for example, HC in kl times square nearby got one HC good facilities,steak free for eat(comparable to high class hotel steak)girls all A+ grade,service all damn good,provide hot n cold n hot n cold bbbj...cost only 198 ringgit..:)

piepie
19-06-2008, 01:59 AM
FJ 7/10

She did not get enuff fun and this one gal , i actually failed to make her cummed:( Maybe too tired. She teased me next time must give her better shot as she has high expectation of me:mad

bro,can i have the contact too? plz plz:)

GhostRay
19-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Flying monk from office to GL to meet her :D Yr kungfu had improve liao :pWhen small head take over, Everything is in a RUSH.......

maybe bro scared no room so go there abit earlier. scared overun so get 3hr lorLOL

Told you that she is dammn playful and knew you would enjoyed
Ya lah, Ya lah, HAHAHAHAHAHA. you the one lah.

I do remember you sharing contact with me when I am only a 10 pts rookie samster only.
I was very active in FL for a stage then switch to KTV. Now KTV a bit boring and go back for FL
Back to the 3 hrs room.
I did not mention "Bro Lighting" recommend. Thinking that he might use a different name. That is why I waited 1 hr watching a movie about bees attacking people.
Ohhhhh..... just wondering how come u paid for 3 hrs room but enjoy her for 2 hrs..........

Actually FF was with me when bro sexrookie called her. It was just a miscommunication as bro did not confirm the meet up timing.
Got to thanks bro Lightning for her contact. Cheers!
Bad Bad bro...spank spank backside..... LOL

lightning
19-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Back to the 3 hrs room.

Hehehe magic command is ethier xiao feng or shan dian:p

So sexyrookie might taste also raymond scent.coz she is wif raymond quite a time before meet sexyrookie....so indirectly sexyrookie n raymond have some fun..just kidding.no harm.... hahahaha..... anyway,sexyrookie din describe much what happened next?

luckily she bath and i met fl who dun bath after sexxion. straight away kanna banned...

Ya lah, Ya lah, HAHAHAHAHAHA. you the one lah.

Hey sorry hoh i no interest in man hoh...at first read lighting fl,i thought u got a free flow..coz u din mention any damage.Thought u kio teo a good china gal n have some fun.. haha

erm,bros althought i new to this forum.but mind share with me her contact? i also chiong alot in jb n kl.i can share some to u all..hahahah
,take it for example, HC in kl times square nearby got one HC good facilities,steak free for eat(comparable to high class hotel steak)girls all A+ grade,service all damn good,provide hot n cold n hot n cold bbbj...cost only 198 ringgit..:)

Hmmm... u seen quite active in posting and close one eyes and pm to u. hope to see ur juicy frs soon

lightning
19-06-2008, 02:54 PM
at first read lighting fl,i thought u got a free flow..coz u din mention any damage.Thought u kio teo a good china gal n have some fun.. haha:)

Hmmm... u seen quite active in posting and close one eyes and pm to u. hope to see ur juicy frs soon:D

lightning
19-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Flying monk from office to GL to meet her
Yr kungfu had improve liao

its a bird!:eek:
No! It's Plane!:eek:
No! It's a flying Ghostr with a pointed dick:D
just kidding:p

GhostRay
19-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Hey sorry hoh i no interest in man hoh...

Plssssssssssss........... I rather interest in FF asshole than your.... faint.... :p

lightning
19-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Plssssssssssss........... I rather interest in FF asshole than your.... faint.... :p

If u interested in asshole then you should look for xiaohui instead:p
unless ff willing to give u her virgin asshole:D

GhostRay
20-06-2008, 10:14 AM
If u interested in asshole then you should look for xiaohui instead:p
unless ff willing to give u her virgin asshole:DHai.......... Nvm.......:D

lightning
21-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Anymore Frs? have send out quite a number of them:D

zenito25
22-06-2008, 03:25 PM
hi bro, interested in ur findings. can share her contact? thax.:)

dirtyol'man
22-06-2008, 04:50 PM
wow. a daring sichuan girl... very interested. hope to have a chance, though i am a newbie

GhostRay
23-06-2008, 09:02 AM
Bro Lightning, I think she going back end of this month, think u better confirm on this. If truth, I better rtf her again or else miss again... kekekeke :D

lightning
24-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Bro Lightning, I think she going back end of this month, think u better confirm on this. If truth, I better rtf her again or else miss again... kekekeke :D

yes she going back on the 1st this month:D:D
waoh u get addicted:p

mcvovin
24-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks bro lightning for the ctc, owe u a FR for so long since i got the ctc. Just to let TS noe, i heard from fang fang dat there are 2 cases of ppl call her to arrange then fly kite which is y yesterday when i arrange wif her, she thought i also one of those will fly kite coz she neber pick up her phone when i call at the timing arranged, sms also no much response which make me veri piss off already but abt 30 mins later, she response and arrange to at LXX 81

My FR as follows,

Looks : 5/10
Catbath: 5.5 (Still has room for improvement)
BBBJ/BJ: BJ for me dun hav BBBJ.
FJ: 7
GFE: 9
RTF: likely coz a enjoyable bonk wif a lot laughter and giggles (those who try her will noe wat i mean)
Damage : $60 (Excl Rm and cd)

Overall she is fun loving gal which u enjoy and i enjoyed a lot maybe becos neber met a gal like her who make your bonking full of laughters...

She going back on the 1st next mth but will be back probably a week later as wat she told me. Those who wan to try her better fast hand fast leg loh.

Pkcom
24-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Thanks lightning guy for the contact.I had tried her few days ago and only have time to post my fr...

My FR as follows,

Looks : 6/10(average looking for me)
BJ: 7/10
Frenching : Yes
Catbath: 6
FJ: 8(cos very enjoyable as she is always noisy)
GFE: 9
RTF: hmm it depends i seldom rtf except for 1 or 2 special gal
Damage : $60 (Excl Rm and cd)

Overalls she is a nice gal and very naughty.

Sori for the short fr as time is limited.

Up me if u like my honest fr.

sexbomb!
24-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Power FRs man

soberguy
26-06-2008, 04:17 AM
Yo TS... this new gem of yours leaving soon liao? I got to know someone by the same name and description too but not sure if they are the same person.. hmmm.. will pm you. Cheers!

lightning
29-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Yo TS... this new gem of yours leaving soon liao? I got to know someone by the same name and description too but not sure if they are the same person.. hmmm.. will pm you. Cheers!

U never call her number and find out i given u ley:D

Anyone wanna to try her before she leaves on the 1st July:D

lightning
29-06-2008, 12:45 PM

Hey when u r going to RTF :D

golobee
29-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Thanks Bro lighting for the contact. managed to tried this playful gal
a few days back. haha actually, this is the 1st time i see my cock so
sticky and she is the horny gal tat caused it loh.
Anyway, here is my Short and Simple FR as follow...

Name : Fang Fang
Look : 7/10 (young but not really SYT...but i kind of enjoy looking at her...)
Weight : 40-42kg (very light can carry and bonk one...)
Body : 8/10 (slim and petite figure...i like best!!!)
Boobs : 7/10 (quite small and not even a handful but i still like it!!!)
BBBJ : Nope (wonder why recently always being rejected on BBBJ...i'm circumcised one leh...)
BJ : 6/10 (i dun enjoy capped BJ so can't rate well not much feel to me...)
French : 7/10 (she responded well when doing FJ with me...)
Finger : nil (never try as me not skillful on that area...)
painting : nil (she take control for this session so next time i will take control liao...)
FJ : 9/10 (very responsive and horny...hug tight tight...can see she really enjoy it!!!)
GFE : 8/10 (rather chatty and noisy...very cheerful character...)
Service : 7/10 (...)
RTF : Yup (this few days loh ... she going back soon coz no extension mah...)

sexrookie
01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Fang Fang left Singapore on Monday.
She will be back

GhostRay
03-07-2008, 06:32 AM
Hey when u r going to RTF :DAiyah....... Before I knew it, she gone liao..... Our time just don't meet. Hai...........

lightning
12-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Aiyah....... Before I knew it, she gone liao..... Our time just don't meet. Hai...........

She's back but too bad she's on red light:D

GhostRay
12-07-2008, 06:16 PM
She's back but too bad she's on red light:DAiyo.... that is equal to never come back..... When her red clear????? But miss her..... damn playful.... :p

GhostRay
18-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Yo bro, you bo working ah???? She back liao but you never tell me her red is over..... kekekeke:p

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Yo bro, you bo working ah???? She back liao but you never tell me her red is over..... kekekeke:p

yo bro GhostRay... ytd after la kopi me reached home and was surprised the newbie TS in our la kopi group sms me for the gal in yellow hp number.... (which i dun hv ) guess quietly he going for the kill....shhhhhh..... ;)

GhostRay
18-07-2008, 01:01 PM
yo bro GhostRay... ytd after la kopi me reached home and was surprised the newbie TS in our la kopi group sms me for the gal in yellow hp number.... (which i dun hv ) guess quietly he going for the kill....shhhhhh..... ;)Hai...... I see him keep eyeing her (which part I dunno) without blinking the eyes..... I already know liao. Still wanna act virgin...... Kekekekeke.

iluvpiakpiak
18-07-2008, 03:48 PM
bro can share her contact? good find!

GhostRay
21-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Finally after so long manage to RTF her. Instead of sms her, I call her direct. After quite a while, no one answer, I tot maybe either still sleeping or working. Put down the phone & after 2 min, she called back. She told me she did not heard the phone ringing cos the phone ring tone is quite soft & she put it in her bag + noisy street = never notice phone ringing. Anyway arrange a slot & me again fly down to GL. Get a room & sms her the number.

Within 10 min she arrive, we chit chat for a while then she start climbing like a monkey (not bro monkey) & we sat face to face. We chat & french & hug & laugh & start stripping each other. Then I lay back & she on top on me. Still in hugging position & she said "So I can start liao" I was quite stunned by her words..... I told her haven bath yet, she told me like this then got natural taste. Then we both laughed. After we proceed to bath.

Completed & we both dry ourselves up. Carry on the hugging & frenching, she asked me lay back & gave a quick catbath & a long bbbj. She lick the shaft up & down & suck the balls. I think her bbbj last for about 15 min. Never really counted & cannot concentrate on counting too. Then my turn to painted her inside out. I work from her nipples down all the way to her pussy. She can be quite wet........ After a good 15 min paint job, I noticed the bedsheet got a patch of stains. I touch & quite sticky..... She quicky hid under the blanket & said 你好坏,不要跟你好了. Again we both laughed. She capped me & start missionary. After a while, she told me she want to be on top. Fine with me, so change position. Ask her why, she told me or else later her leg go jelly again & later cannot cowgirl liao. So from cow girl to doggie & back to missionary. She keep wanting to french when bonking. I already quite out of breath liao & she still want to french. :eek: Bonking for dunno how long, finally cum....... SO EXHAUSTED. We both hug on the bed for a few min then she help me remove cd & to clean ourselves up.

After bath, she help me massage the shoulder for a short while. But the massae is being interrupted by out chit chat & laughter. Finally I told her ok liao...... Paid her, leave the hotel & I send her back.

Name: Fang Fang (Sichuan)
Look: 7/10 (Cute looking)
Body: Petite & slim
Boody: A+ or B-
FJ: 8/10
French: 8/10 (she like a kissing fish)
Painting: WET if you can make her
Cathbath: 5/10 (too short & quite a room for improvement)
GFE: 8/10 (playful, full of funny idea, chit chat a lot, fun & full of laughter)
RTF: Yes

Damage: $60 + rm + cd

lightning
21-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Finally after so long manage to RTF her. Instead of sms her, I call her direct. After quite a while, no one answer, I tot maybe either still sleeping or working. Put down the phone & after 2 min, she called back. She told me she did not heard the phone ringing cos the phone ring tone is quite soft & she put it in her bag + noisy street = never notice phone ringing. Anyway arrange a slot & me again fly down to GL. Get a room & sms her the number.
After bath, she help me massage the shoulder for a short while. But the massae is being interrupted by out chit chat & laughter. Finally I told her ok liao...... Paid her, leave the hotel & I send her back.

Name: Fang Fang (Sichuan)
Look: 7/10 (Cute looking)
Body: Petite & slim
Boody: A+ or B-
FJ: 8/10
French: 8/10 (she like a kissing fish)
Painting: WET if you can make her
Cathbath: 5/10 (too short & quite a room for improvement)
GFE: 8/10 (playful, full of funny idea, chit chat a lot, fun & full of laughter)
RTF: Yes

Damage: $60 + rm + cd

Yo glad u enjoy :D
BTW she will go back on 7th and will not be back:o

GhostRay
22-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Yo glad u enjoy :D
BTW she will go back on 7th and will not be back:oWa lau..... why all go back & will not be back again..... hai...... :(

Monkey4
23-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Yo glad u enjoy
BTW she will go back on 7th and will not be back:o

bro brian33, so did u try fang fang ytd..... can still remember u beo-ed her up down left right...during our la kopi session last week... so u like those small petite gals ...why ? is it becos u can do Monkey Ramp on them :D

hi hi bro GhostRay ;)

GhostRay
23-07-2008, 05:29 PM
bro brian33, so did u try fang fang ytd..... can still remember u beo-ed her up down left right...during our la kopi session last week... so u like those small petite gals ...why ? is it becos u can do Monkey Ramp on them :D

hi hi bro GhostRay ;)Monkey Ramp???? I tot that your secret weapon???? When become bro brian one????

Bro brian, still waiting for your FR.... Kekekekeke

lightning
24-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Monkey Ramp???? I tot that your secret weapon???? When become bro brian one????

Bro brian, still waiting for your FR.... Kekekekeke

So when is ur turn to find FF Monkey:rolleyes:, as she still got someting that u wants :D?

Monkey4
24-07-2008, 09:37 AM
So when is ur turn to find FF Monkey:rolleyes:, as she still got someting that u wants :D?

bro lightning, paiseh, FF got something that i long for but her face not my type.... more for brian33 ;)

GhostRay
24-07-2008, 05:14 PM
bro lightning, paiseh, FF got something that i long for but her face not my type.... more for brian33 ;)Bro Monkey, maybe u kena stuck by her after u tried her..... kekekekeke....... :p

lightning
24-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Bro Monkey, maybe u kena stuck by her after u tried her..... kekekekeke....... :p

Dun tell me Brian saw heer :D:D
Yesterday one samster went to look for wondered whether is Brian or not?

game10199
25-07-2008, 12:49 AM
Thanks to bro Lightning for sharing Fang Fang's contact and as promised my FR:

Looks : 5/10 (she has big big eyes)
Body: 6/10 (she is very slim, not much front nor back)
Frenching/ Kiss : 6/10 (Yes, she is a kssing fish, but she is a heavy smoker, hence for frenching was not fun for me.)
Catbath: 5.5/10 (Still has room for improvement)
BBBJ/BJ: NA.
FJ: 6.5/10 (She likes it fast and furious, with no breaks inbetween whereas I am a fxxk, rest/ play abit and fxxk type.
GFE: 7/10 (likes to hold on to your arm when we are out of the room.)
RTF: Although she is a nice girl, prob not because our fxxking style is different.
Damage : $60

thanks again to bro Lightning

regards

game10199

GhostRay
25-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Dun tell me Brian saw heer :D:D
Yesterday one samster went to look for wondered whether is Brian or not?Dunno leh...... maybe..... kekekekeke :p

GhostRay
26-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Brian.... where are u??? :p

sloanejc65
30-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Bro put me to the challenge

Cheers:)