PDA

View Full Version : young gem from Hunan

solidmany
14-06-2008, 02:05 AM
find this young girl from Hunan, shy and beautiful.

Name: Xiao hong
Looks: 8/10
Damages: 1hr, 1shot for $60

heavenlove
14-06-2008, 02:42 AM
another gem from Hunan
think Hunan really have many nice gems nowadays
hope to see more FRs soon
thanks for sharing bro solidmany

damnu88
14-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Bro, Interested. Can forward her contact.:p

Thanks.

darlenedarlene
14-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Hi Bro, can you pls PM me her contacts? I quite interested to meet her...

intregra@2509
14-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Bro , am interested , can pm me the contact ?

Hagrid
14-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Can have your stats on her, boob size, ht, wt, services offered, and also whether room included, though I doubt since 60 for 22yo very cheap liao and if indeed chio :)

accord_max68
14-06-2008, 12:49 PM
hi bro , can u intro to me .i like to try on her
where u know is gal ?

solidmany
14-06-2008, 11:11 PM
I already send the contact to some bro. hope can see some FR on her. she usually work around GL 20. she is quite new, i think, you need guide her.

swollenhead
14-06-2008, 11:58 PM

cs168
15-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Hi Bro, can you pls PM me her contacts? I quite interested to meet her...

Pkcom
15-06-2008, 01:49 AM
wah really recently got a lot of gals from hunan....:)

pmed you already

justy
15-06-2008, 08:52 PM

Wow, bro kind enough to share this gem's contact???

powerkid
17-06-2008, 06:40 AM
Bro, can PM her contact? Thanks.

liveforever
17-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Can I have the contact too. I will train her well....

elth
20-06-2008, 08:36 PM
called her just now but she unavailable... maybe next time again :D

tipuking
20-06-2008, 09:26 PM

so shy ah? even TS shy to share his FR...

loveprc102
24-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Call XH yesterday afternoon to arrange for a session with her. Pick her up at sengkang after she sms me the address. when i see her, OMG, so young and innocent looking. while driving to kovan 81, TCSS a bit and found that she is on student pass and try to make some money to cover her expenditure. check in to room and bath SOP.

Hug and kiss a bit then start to paint her, moaning is soft and sensual. she slowly stroke my brother while painting her, shiok. cannot tarhun lao went into missionary and pump her hard. Cum together like GF love making.

look : 7/10
boob : B+ to c very nice to touch
BJ : never try
FJ : 7/10
RTF : yes

Demage : $100 inc tips, room $20, cd $3

shawnyoung
24-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Bro...never try china girl b4 can pm me the contact thanks.

Monkey4
26-06-2008, 06:21 AM
called Xiao Hong ytd afternoon but no one picked up so decided to sms her what time she free..... after an hour... she replied today not free... that all... no indication when can meet up :confused:

wonder whether she is serious on FLing ?

TS, care to comment ?

Thanks

sexrookie
27-06-2008, 06:11 AM
First like to thanks the TS for this wonderful contact

Have a session with her Thur nite at 10 pm to 11.30 pm

Name: Xiao Hong

Home: Hunan
Look: 6.5 (N0 makeup, just like a student. In fact she is a student)
Boob - Nice B, I think
Body: 7/10 (Small pettie little gal)
GFE: 9/10 (TCSS with her alot, very friendly)
BJ/BBBJ: NA (She did not like this as she do not do so did not force her)
FJ: 8/10 (Hardworking gal)
Damages: $70 2hrs room and CD

RTF: Most likely till I have the Vitamin $$$$$, I like pettie little SYT

She is on student pass here for 2 yers and does not FL or go gelyang all the time. She really go and study

She is more of a companion to bros who want rest in the room and TCSS just like GF expecially in a hot afternoon
For Sex session she is not experience, so bros will need to do the work most of the time.

Bro Solidmany, try to Upz U 2 miserable points as this is what I have but your last posting is on 14 Jun. Need to wait for you to post something before can Upz U. Thanks again

:D

Draco565
27-06-2008, 06:50 AM
Hey Bro,
Interested in the contact number - thanks.

Don't speak Mandarin - is that a problem?

Cummon
27-06-2008, 07:18 AM
Although she doesn't provide BJ,basing on FRs so far,sounds like a refreshing bonk. Think with TS's help,she can now operate away from G area.

xhardboiled
27-06-2008, 05:38 PM
I like the stats - would love to try, pls pm me her contact n i ll complete mission n post FR. Thx

Monkey4
27-06-2008, 05:58 PM
First like to thanks the TS for this wonderful contact

Have a session with her Thur nite at 10 pm to 11.30 pm

Look: 6.5 (N0 makeup, just like a student. In fact she is a student)
Boob - Nice B, I think
Body: 7/10 (Small pettie little gal)
GFE: 9/10 (TCSS with her alot, very friendly)
BJ/BBBJ: NA (She did not like this as she do not do so did not force her)
FJ: 8/10 (Hardworking gal)
Damages: $70 2hrs room and CD

RTF: Most likely till I have the Vitamin $$$$$, I like pettie little SYT

She is on student pass here for 2 yers and does not FL or go gelyang all the time. She really go and study

She is more of a companion to bros who want rest in the room and TCSS just like GF expecially in a hot afternoon
For Sex session she is not experience, so bros will need to do the work most of the time.:D

Just tried Xiao Hong today....picked her up at sengkang and drove her to GL cos she said she wanna go there to meet her friends later (though later she changed her mind and i got to send her back to sengkang).

A petite little gal who is here to study hotel management... she is working sideline as a FL to cover her rental expenses and course fees... A very plain jane cos no make up at all....unassuming and me can tell from her face like machiam she got some sad story behind her. From sengkang to GL... me act like a senior cheongster... briefing her dos and donts and especially like and dislikes of samsters like BBBJ, CIM, etc.

She seems shocked when I said CIM. In fact this gal does not like BJ let alone BBBJ and CIM. I hinted to her that as such it will be kinda hard to be a GEM cos her face without make up is just passable IMHO (Sorry). I suggested she considered working in ktv in that case.

It is rather difficult for her to go GL cos she told me she got to take a bus and the journey is very long to get there as not many people will bother to pick her up at sengkang and drive to GL and sometimes send her back.

She is very inexperienced cos when we check in hotel room... she asked... should i bath for u and must i wash your back etc when showering though she will wash your dick clean clean.

Back to bed after dried up , she cuddled next to me and tried her inexperienced GFE on me.... No much catbath on me and just kinda HJ me... I asked her to BBBJ and she said no but offered to BJ me (saying first time). I said no need lah cos BJ no shiok so she just asking her tongue to lick me on my shaft sideway and avoided engulfing the head. Frenching is oso not acceptable to her though small light pecks on mouth are ok.

Capped, i asked her to ride me.... one big plus point,,, her pussy damn tight cos need to slowly penetrate her.... CB got feel. Then I pushed her down and did missionary on her.... can see she is shioked cos she moaned softly and crossed her legs tightly over my waist with eyes closed. After a while I released..

Name : Xiao Hong
Face : gal next door without make up
Boobs : B with nice light pink nipples
Public Hair : Quite bushy but luckily no armpit hair which i told her is a turnoff
BJ : Failed
FJ : machiam more i serviced her than she serviced me
RTF : I dun think so

PM TS if u are keen to try a tight hunan pussy with gal next door looks

For those seasoned cheongsters like BOSS members or Denden7070 & his kakis - AVOID this gal...... definitely not up to their respectively standard.

Sorry... I dun mean to be harsh but dun waste your precious time. There are so many GEMs out there.

TS, thanks for sharing and pls post so that I can up u for your unselfishing sharing.

js81
27-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi Bro, can you pls PM me her contacts?

xihaha
27-06-2008, 06:26 PM
hunan girl again ah, it seems that bros very enjoy...:p

sexrookie
27-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Just tried Xiao Hong today....picked her up at sengkang and drove her to GL cos she said she wanna go there to meet her friends later (though later she changed her mind and i got to send her back to sengkang).

A petite little gal who is here to study hotel management... she is working sideline as a FL to cover her rental expenses and course fees... A very plain jane cos no make up at all....unassuming and me can tell from her face like machiam she got some sad story behind her. From sengkang to GL... me act like a senior cheongster... briefing her dos and donts and especially like and dislikes of samsters like BBBJ, CIM, etc.

She seems shocked when I said CIM. In fact this gal does not like BJ let alone BBBJ and CIM. I hinted to her that as such it will be kinda hard to be a GEM cos her face without make up is just passable IMHO (Sorry). I suggested she considered working in ktv in that case.

It is rather difficult for her to go GL cos she told me she got to take a bus and the journey is very long to get there as not many people will bother to pick her up at sengkang and drive to GL and sometimes send her back.

She is very inexperienced cos when we check in hotel room... she asked... should i bath for u and must i wash your back etc when showering though she will wash your dick clean clean.

Back to bed after dried up , she cuddled next to me and tried her inexperienced GFE on me.... No much catbath on me and just kinda HJ me... I asked her to BBBJ and she said no but offered to BJ me (saying first time). I said no need lah cos BJ no shiok so she just asking her tongue to lick me on my shaft sideway and avoided engulfing the head. Frenching is oso not acceptable to her though small light pecks on mouth are ok.

Capped, i asked her to ride me.... one big plus point,,, her pussy damn tight cos need to slowly penetrate her.... CB got feel. Then I pushed her down and did missionary on her.... can see she is shioked cos she moaned softly and crossed her legs tightly over my waist with eyes closed. After a while I released..

Face : gal next door without make up
Boobs : B with nice light pink nipples
Public Hair : Quite bushy but luckily no armpit hair which i told her is a turnoff
BJ : Failed
FJ : machiam more i serviced her than she serviced me
RTF : I dun think so

PM TS if u are keen to try a tight hunan pussy with gal next door looks

For those seasoned cheongsters like BOSS members or Denden7070 & his kakis - AVOID this gal...... definitely not up to their respectively standard.

Sorry... I dun mean to be harsh but dun waste your precious time. There are so many GEMs out there.

TS, thanks for sharing and pls post so that I can up u for your unselfishing sharing.

Bro,

U R Right.
I did ask her to go KTV to work too.
She is more of a inoccent GF bonk not those wild sex fantasy

Monkey4
27-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Bro,

U R Right.
I did ask her to go KTV to work too.
She is more of a inoccent GF bonk not those wild sex fantasy

bro sexrookie

yalor...dare not tell her point blank that she may not survive in GL :p

dragonkiss
27-06-2008, 11:32 PM
interested to get your contacts

fox989c
28-06-2008, 12:53 AM
can i hv the contact pls.

MinistryOfSex
28-06-2008, 02:19 AM
TS can share her conact with me?

simpleson
29-06-2008, 01:42 AM
hi TS, pm me this gem contact pls, thanks

edwinz86
29-06-2008, 02:10 AM
hi TS, mind sharing contacting with me? =p will post FR

solidmany
29-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Thank bros for FR. A little busy recently. Already send contact to some BRo.Happy bonk

sexrookie
29-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Bro Solidmany, just Upz U 2 misearble points.

At the same time just RTF her this afternoon and chit chat to escape the HOT afternoon sun

The little pettie gal sure give me a very nice GF feeling.

I am a lonely man, that why !!!!

Pkcom
29-06-2008, 09:47 PM
juz tried her 2 week ago

she indeed very shy and u have to do all the work

she still will scan wether u gd guy or bad guy....

so funny

it a very gd budget book

AK_Sam
30-06-2008, 06:49 PM

Body: petite, fair skin .
Face : 7/10 ,just like JC girl, no make up, she said she doesnt know how.
Boobs : B, soft with small pink nipples, nice to touch.
Pussy : Clean & fresh, plus point.
BJ : Did not offer , shake her head when I ask, dont now what she meant,(No BJ or No BBBJ),did not press on.
FJ : Tight,come with soft moaning.
RTF : Will give one more try and see if I can get some GF feel from her.

Not for season Cheongsters, will find her a little layback.
Need a little bit of conditioning,not sure if that is possible.

AK Sam

brian33
30-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Bro TS,

Care to pm her contact?

Cheers:)

69 pussy seeker
01-07-2008, 03:40 AM
Bro, possible to pass me her contact?? See if I will have the chance to be a good teacher to her.. Thanks

Btw I'm living in the same area as her.. hope I'm close but no too close (like next door!!!!:eek: ) Haha. Thanks

ideastogo
01-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks bro solidmany, for XH's contact. Just had a session with Xiao Hong this afternoon.

Here's a simple FR from me:

Look : 7/10 (if u are into innocent GND look)
Boob : 7/10 (34B - soft & tender, with nice little pea-like pink nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (Wet & 'paintable')
FJ : 6/10 (only tried missionary. Her inexperience & layback is understandable & moreover, I luv to be IN CONTROL of things :D Soft but REAL moans)
GFE : 8/10 (XH get my highest rating here as the GF feel was good. Treat her well & she will reciprocate)

Overall a sextifying session as the feeling was like bonking your JC girlfriend i.e. so innocent & shy.

Thanks again, bro solidmany. Will up you when I see your next post.

xiaohero
01-07-2008, 09:58 PM
nice find. please pm the contact :)

solidmany
03-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks bro solidmany, for XH's contact. Just had a session with Xiao Hong this afternoon.

FJ : 6/10 (only tried missionary. Her inexperience & layback is understandable & moreover, I luv to be IN CONTROL of things :D Soft but REAL moans)
GFE : 8/10 (XH get my highest rating here as the GF feel was good. Treat her well & she will reciprocate)

Overall a sextifying session as the feeling was like bonking your JC girlfriend i.e. so innocent & shy.

Hehe, Thank bros! IF want contact, please PM me.

solidmany
03-07-2008, 02:25 PM

yes, same feeling with u. So busy recently and not time to find her again.

ideastogo
03-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi bro solidmany... as promised, upped you with my 2 humble points ;)

brian33
04-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Haizz... Kana fly kite last evening!

Arrange to meet her 1hr later... Juz after the hour mark... reached there called... she told me still at home... having dinner....

no luck to meet up with her!

Nevertheless must thank TS for her contact!:)

all4great2
05-07-2008, 12:17 AM
She really has a "freelancer" type of attitude ... trying to get a session with her tomr, but from her response abit like "ai mai" type. Hope she won't fly me aeroplane tomr.

Will update with a FR if manage to bonk Xiao Hong :D

Thanks to TS for the contact!

KingArthur
05-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Thanks bro solidmany, for XH's contact. Just had a session with Xiao Hong
Call up her on thursday afternoon meet up with her

Look : 7/10 (young look without no make up )
Boob : 34B - soft & tender, quite sensitive pea-like pink nipples pointed
after some licking)
Fingering : Don't think she like, just poke in only she held my hand out)
BJ : Not given
Pussy: (Tight Wet & 'paintable')
FJ : 7/10 (Tried her a few position finished in doggie, shy in begining but later part more responsive from her. Soft moans.)
GFE : 7/10 (GF feel was good, after bath still got time just hug her in bed & chit chatting. Treat her well & she will reciprocate)

all4great2
05-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Just as I feared ... really ganna fly aeroplane :mad:

Sms her at about noon to confirm our meeting at 2pm and she says sorry not free to meet ... then I tried to book a tarma session with OKT also couldn't get the time slot I wanted ... sian liao but turned out to be 'blessing in disguise, cos' in the end managed to contact a PRC GEM introduced by fellow samster here :)

Guess me and XiaoHong 没有缘分 ...

aLeGrIa
06-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Can I have the contact please? Thanks! :)

sexrookie
06-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Just RTF Xiao Hong for the third time this afternoon from 3 pm to 5 pm

She really give me the good old GF feeling that I cannot resist.

She is so happy to see me and want me to see her again next week possible every week except the "RED" week

Just say I have chemistry with her

79Guards
06-07-2008, 09:11 PM
bro sexrookie, you are the man!:D

sexrookie
06-07-2008, 09:32 PM
bro sexrookie, you are the man!:D

Thank you, Thank You

Kum Sia, Kum Sia

Pai Sei, Pai Sei

:cool::cool::cool:

aLeGrIa
06-07-2008, 09:53 PM
And I'm still waiting for the contact coz TS hasn't responded... bro, can you share? Thanks!

Thank you, Thank You

Kum Sia, Kum Sia

Pai Sei, Pai Sei

:cool::cool::cool:

sexrookie
06-07-2008, 10:04 PM
And I'm still waiting for the contact coz TS hasn't responded... bro, can you share? Thanks!

Bro,

Not very right if I do that unless the bro Solidmany, thread starter allow me to do so and take over from here.

I log in to SB Forum every evening.

I understand TS hardly lock in to SB forum as he is busy. His mailbow definately FULL.

Very Sorry. Hope you understand

Bro Solidmany, any advice

regards

xiaohero
06-07-2008, 10:05 PM
thx to bro solidmany for the contact.

had a session with this young gem last week.
first impression... wah.. really feel quite different from the other FLs I'm used to.
No (or very light) make-up, and not all out to please (somehow that feels natural to me).

very small size, so can give you the feeling of bonking a young school girl.

Service-wise nothing to shout about. like the other bros here alr said, she's not very experience.

BJ and catbath very short oni, but feel quite gd. started painting her, and found that she's very wet liao. continue to attack her with my tongue until her breathing gets rougher. know she's nearing there.

mai tu liao. quickly just her to cowgirl (with cap of cos). see such a fresh young mei mei bouncing up and down on my little bro really quite shiok. Finished in missionary.

Stats:
Look: 6.5 (fresh young look, no make-up )
Boob - I not pro enuff to tell what size. basically a handful.
Body: 7/10 (small size. just like the girl-next-door kind)
Pussy: 7/10 (cute, but not clean shaven. gets wet easily and no weird smell)
BJ: 5/10 (okok oni)
catbath: (too short)
GFE: 7/10 (will TCSS with you)
FJ: 8/10 (overall quite sextifying. refreshing change from the norm FL)
RTF: Maybe

Not as service-oriented as those seasoned FL, but that's what gave me the shiok feeling of bonking a young school girl. a gd bonk overall.

Driftmaster
10-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Hi to all bro,

Look for xiao hong last tues, sorry for the late fr.:p
Called her quite late tat day, near to midnite n she was at home.
At first she sound like dun feel like coming out but when she knew tat i stay near her n im driving, she onz me.:D

First look, really young petite mei mei.
Like poly gal like tat.:p

Chk in hotel n both shower separate way.
When ready both of us lying on bed.
I waiting for her n she waiting for me to start. :D
Finally she make her move. She quite shy gal.

Simple catbath follow by hj, really inexperience.
Aft tat she put on rubber n ride on me.
Tried her in various position n she is real tight. Very wet too.
Cummed n rest n relax.

Look: Very young gal. (Like poly gal)
Catbath: 5/10 (Working hard)
Body: 7/10 (Petite n wif gd complextion)
FJ: 6/10 (Acommodating)

If u r looking for young n petite mei mei, she is the one.

redboi
10-07-2008, 08:41 PM
wow.. u all have better luck then me.. i sms her to see if she is available, then she replied when i am free after a while..

and after i replied, she mia liao.

looks like i got no fate with her :(

scorpion9
10-07-2008, 08:58 PM
This girl fly aeroplane quite a few times already on some bros...

really need fate to be with her

sexrookie
10-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Bros who have miss her many times may try this Sunday after 6 pm onwards as I am meeting her in the afternoon.

Standby area - GL

I believe you guys will have a better chance.

I am hoping that she is not on "RED" this week as her period is either this week or next.

Best part she cannot remember herself

Do me a favour, do not call her before that as I might be busy with her

redboi
10-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Yes sir!:D

pls tell her to give me a chance :(

sexrookie
10-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Yes sir!:D

pls tell her to give me a chance :(

Bro,

Is not the matter of chance, Is the matter of FATE. Just like what the other bro said

Monkey4
11-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Bro,

Is not the matter of chance, Is the matter of FATE. Just like what the other bro said

bro sexrookie..... seems xiao hong has become your part time sillypore lover liao hor.... good for u both - 2 lonely souls :p..... at least her rental worries bo liao lah.... pls send my Xi Men regards to her... supposedly to rtf her last week or this week but paiseh... got to clear backlog....

bro brian33, if u are reading this thread.... Xiao Hong not your cup of tea lah...based on our kopi session... i think i know what u want lah.. ;)

sexrookie
11-07-2008, 12:35 PM
bro sexrookie..... seems xiao hong has become your part time sillypore lover liao hor.... good for u both - 2 lonely souls

Well Said, Bro.
Yes she is my part time sillypore lover for now.
Most of my other KTV part time sillypore lover are not back for now.
I guess I will need to rotate them every week to enetertain 1 lover at a time. Well, I experience this type of situation before.

I loves........... young, little, pettie, SYT PRC gals

69 pussy seeker
11-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Wanted to post a reply yest'd but keep experience PC hang!! Hopefully got better luck tonite. Maybe becos my FR was too long..So, will try to post a shorter FR tonite.

Tried to get XH for nearly 3 weeks, finally got a slot yest'd at 1.15pm (instead of the agreed 2pm). Due to the long sms-ing b4 this mtg, we struck off well from the minute we see each other (for the 1st time) at the hotel!

Bath, almost seperately, she dun know how to bath me!!

Look: 6/10. Simple, no make up!
Boos: 34 B
HJ/BJ: Nil. didn't know she does..
Catbath: Nil. Also didn't know she does..
Fingering: She don't like.
Painting: Think she enjoy it.
Moans: Think all is natural, no faking.
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 90%. Bring back young memories when we have our 1st times with our GF.
RTF: Yes. when loaded $$$.

Joined me for late lunch at nearby kopi shop. She got appiontmt during the lunch. So, see her back to the hotel after the meal.. Somehow, feel sad about it.. (tht tells you how much GFE she brings!! Haha)

Recommend for those who like to be in command and wish to relive those momories of your young fxxking days..:rolleyes:

sexrookie
13-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Bro Solidmany,

Just meet up with XH yesterday Sat afternoon for a 4th session as Sunday I am busy.

She is concern that due to your busy schedule you have hardly log in to SB forum and thus contacts is not given out to some bros. Your last log in to SB forum is 3 July 08

She have requested me to assist her as she is in need of cash for school fees and other reasons.

Bro Solidmany, hope you understand :D

With this I will be giving out contact to bros who want to try her.

Request by bros will be scan and subjected to my own decison to avoid phone collecror who.......

NATO -No Action Talk Only.

Wasting her phone bill and time.

To ALL Bros,

Please PM me for Xiao Hong contact from now on. I log in to SB every evening unless busy

Thanks

Monkey4
13-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Bro Solidmany,

Just meet up with XH yesterday Sat afternoon for a 4th session as Sunday I am busy.

She is concern that due to your busy schedule you have hardly log in to SB forum and thus contacts is not given out to some bros. Your last log in to SB forum is 3 July 08

She have requested me to assist her as she is in need of cash for school fees and other reasons.

Bro Solidmany, hope you understand :D

With this I will be giving out contact to bros who want to try her.

Request by bros will be scan and subjected to my own decison to avoid phone collecror who.......

To ALL Bros,

Please PM me for Xiao Hong contact from now on. I log in to SB every evening unless busy

Thanks

Sexrookie, can i help too ? I log into sammyboy every hour... except weekends ;):D

redboi
14-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Finally manage to have a session with xiaohong.

Like many brothers who met her before, she is a plain and simple girl, no make ups, and looks just like the girl next door.

she is quite shy (well, im shy too :p), but try her best to converse with you.
We had our bath seperately before some action.

It was quite a short session, as xiaohong had to go somewhere else after that, but she asked me to text her when im free, maybe can come out for a chat (We stay very near each other:eek:)

My ratings as follows:

Look: 6.5 (Grows on you)
Boobs: 34 B (Very very soft, like tofu)
Body: Well maintained, no scars or marks. Skin quite smooth.
HJ/BJ: N/A, i think she don't do
Catbath: N/A
Fingering: A little, but please be gentle. I just rub her clit a little only, never poke inside.
Painting: Yes, no smell
Moans: Just like making love.. she doesn't fake anything
GFE: 8 (She put her arms around my hand while crossing the overhead bridge, like what your gf will do.:))
RTF: Maybe? But would want to try other gems first
Damage: I tipped her, even though she was rather apologetic for the short session. + room + cd (your own)

sexrookie
15-07-2008, 07:33 PM
To ALL Bros,

Please PM me for Xiao Hong contact from now on.

The thread starter, Bro Solidmany have been very busy with work.

I am requested by Xiao Hong to assist her in this thread.

I log in to SB every evening unless busy

Thanks

sexrookie
16-07-2008, 02:50 AM
Sexrookie, can i help too ? I log into sammyboy every hour... except weekends ;):D

Haa. haaa Bro

You say ......

Monkey4
16-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Haa. haaa Bro

You say ......

bro sexrookie

see i proven to u i log in every hour ... :D

aLeGrIa
16-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Thanks to bros sexrookie & monkey4. Sorry for the late FR as been busy with work.

While I enjoy the sexssion, I seem to find her disengage and does not smile or laugh.. like people owe her money like that. But I would recommend her if you want to have that "having sex with gf" feeling :)

My ratings as follows:

Look: 6
Boobs: 34 B (soft with suckable nipples)
Body: Skin smooth with a nice ass
HJ/BJ: No BJ or BBBJ / HJ restricted to slight stimulation only
Catbath: N/A
Fingering: Yes
Painting: Yes
Moans: Like making love.. sounds real
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 7
FJ: can try different pattern, I came in doggie & missionary (gave her multiple orgasm <-- according to her)
RTF: yeah... but not soon
Damage: session. + room + cd

Monkey4
16-07-2008, 04:08 AM
Thanks to bros sexrookie & monkey4. Sorry for the late FR as been busy with work.

While I enjoy the sexssion, I seem to find her disengage and does not smile or laugh.. like people owe her money like that. But I would recommend her if you want to have that "having sex with gf" feeling :)

ya bro aLeGrIa, that time when i met up with her, she oso dun smile or laugh... machiam like got hidden problems, sorrows etc so it is a good thing now got bro sexrookie to take care and watch over her.... i bz no time to take care of her cos too many backlog to clear and endless GEMs and SYTs kept cumming :rolleyes:

sexrookie
16-07-2008, 06:05 AM
ya bro aLeGrIa, that time when i met up with her, she oso dun smile or laugh... machiam like got hidden problems, sorrows etc so it is a good thing now got bro sexrookie to take care and watch over her.... i bz no time to take care of her cos too many backlog to clear and endless GEMs and SYTs kept cumming :rolleyes:

Bro,

I also have backlog of 2 gals yet to clear.

Yesterday recieve a call from FL Fang Fang recommended by Bro Lighting last time.

She is back and ask me when free

"I every nite FREE but $$$ not FREE"

Need to earn for it and get paid

sexrookie
16-07-2008, 08:15 PM
bro sexrookie

see i proven to u i log in every hour ... :D

WOW !!!!!

U no need to sleep.

Or U sleep during you "BONK"

Monkey4
16-07-2008, 09:03 PM
WOW !!!!!

U no need to sleep.

Or U sleep during you "BONK"

;):rolleyes::D

sexrookie
17-07-2008, 07:41 PM
To ALL Bros,

Thanks

usmjordan2
17-07-2008, 07:46 PM
TS please share her contact , thanks:)

sexrookie
17-07-2008, 09:43 PM
TS please share her contact , thanks:)

Bro,

Check your PM

sexrookie
19-07-2008, 05:29 PM
To ALL Bros,

Thanks

Monkey4
19-07-2008, 05:30 PM
To ALL Bros,

Thanks

:p:D:cool:

sexrookie
19-07-2008, 06:32 PM
:p:D:cool:

Wow, U online and checking out again

Haaaa, haaaa

usmjordan2
19-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Manage to have a session with xiaohong.

and thanks for the contacts

My FR follows:

Look: 6.5/10
Body: Not fat Not thin
Fingering: she not really like it so I just did it smoothly
Moans: normal enjoy make love
BBBJ : 4/10
GFE: 8 ( she is very chatty girl )
RTF: Maybe /
Damage: I tipped her, 80 + 20 hotel

sexrookie
19-07-2008, 08:33 PM

My FR follows:

Bro,

Thanks for the FR

muneo
20-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Thank you TS for the contact.

Tried this Xiao Hong. We met up at K81 as she is staying in Seng Kang and I dun wanna made this poor girl travel all the way to Geylang.

She is indeed young but with no make up and panda eyes really made her look a bit... well, since I asked her down I can't bear to send her all the way back. So proceeded to our love nest. She is very inexperienced. After showering, she began to lick my nipples then after 15 minutes ask me to screw her. I requested for BJ but she say she dun do it, So LL, and proceeded to bonk her in missionary, when bonking her I tried to french her but she turned away and gave me that dulan face... xianz... maybe she not in good mood. Quickly finished the job in doggie and paid her.

Looks: 5.99/10 (SYT but face complexion not good, heavily shadowed eyes, not my cup of tea lah- Maybe I tried too many bro Denden's gems liao.. oh no my standard getting higher.. should lower down a bit)
Body: Petite
BJ: no
French: no
Fingering: no
FJ: 6.5/10 (normal)
Damage: 60/1/1 + 20 room
RTF: No (there are better gems out there)

This girl is really very plain in my opinion. Just like a normal girl u see around your neighbourhood. Zero makeup and normal dressing.

sexrookie
20-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Thank you TS for the contact.

Tried this Xiao Hong. We met up at K81 as she is staying in Seng Kang and I dun wanna made this poor girl travel all the way to Geylang.

She is indeed young but with no make up and panda eyes really made her look a bit... well, since I asked her down I can't bear to send her all the way back. So proceeded to our love nest. She is very inexperienced. After showering, she began to lick my nipples then after 15 minutes ask me to screw her. I requested for BJ but she say she dun do it, So LL, and proceeded to bonk her in missionary, when bonking her I tried to french her but she turned away and gave me that dulan face... xianz... maybe she not in good mood. Quickly finished the job in doggie and paid her.

Looks: 5.99/10 (SYT but face complexion not good, heavily shadowed eyes, not my cup of tea lah- Maybe I tried too many bro Denden's gems liao)
Body: Petite
BJ: no
French: no
Fingering: no
FJ: 6.5/10 (normal)
Damage: 60/1/1 + 20 room
RTF: No (there are better gems out there)

This girl is really very plain in my opinion. Just like a normal girl u see around your neighbourhood. Zero makeup and normal dressing.

Bro,

Very sorry that she is not your cup of tea.

Anyway thanks for the FR

Monkey4
20-07-2008, 05:25 AM

My FR follows:

bro sexrookie... errr paiseh... can check got BBBJ now meh :confused:

if have now.... will RTF her.... btw send my regards to her... no time to RTF yet. :D

sexrookie
21-07-2008, 07:17 PM
bro sexrookie... errr paiseh... can check got BBBJ now meh :confused:

if have now.... will RTF her.... btw send my regards to her... no time to RTF yet. :D

Bro Monkey4,

She called me yesterday evening but pretty busy this week.

Have yet to ask her about BBBJ, sorry

Just Upz U to compensate, not much thou

Monkey4
22-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Bro Monkey4,

She called me yesterday evening but pretty busy this week.

Have yet to ask her about BBBJ, sorry

Just Upz U to compensate, not much thou

Bro sexrookie. like that oso can.... Thanks for the compensation.. :D

I will compensate back when I regain power.

Kum siah

sexrookie
23-07-2008, 12:03 PM
To ALL Bros,

Thanks

Monkey4
24-07-2008, 04:05 AM
To ALL Bros,

Thanks

Please PM sexrookie for Xiao Hong's contact.

Bro sexrookie... me helping u to bring this thread to refresh top of mind awareness hor. :D

sexrookie
24-07-2008, 06:09 AM
Please PM sexrookie for Xiao Hong's contact.

Bro sexrookie... me helping u to bring this thread to refresh top of mind awareness hor. :D

Bro Monkey4 + 444 (points)

Thx

Got chance buy you coffee.

sexrookie
25-07-2008, 07:41 PM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

sexrookie
26-07-2008, 12:47 PM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

sexrookie
27-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Just RTF her the 5th time @ Sat late afternoon.

I love the good old schooldays BF/GF time. Too bad that time no hotel 81 :D

I aslo understand another bro also RTF @ around 8 pm.

Please post your RTF FR, thx

Bro Monkey4 - Confirm she does not do BJ

-----------------
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

planters
28-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Big thanks to TS for sharing contacts with newbie like me.

Arranged a session with her last week. Guess she happened to be free and appointment was confirmed with just 2 sms. Upon checking into the hotel, we watched TV and TCSS for a while. Then she offered to shower with me, though service not too great though, probably due to her inexperience.

Look: 6.5
Boob : B+
Body: 7/10 (petite but firm)
GFE: 8/10
BJ/BBBJ: NA
FJ: 7.5/10 (tight bushy pussy)
Damages: $70 + tips, exclulding Rm and CD

RTF: Yes

PS: Think she is more suitable for bros who are tolerant towards the lack of experience in sex.

sexrookie
28-07-2008, 08:00 PM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

sloanejc65
28-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Bro Rookie

Like to help her with the sch fees

Cheers:):)

sexrookie
29-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Bro Rookie

Like to help her with the sch fees

Cheers:):)

Thanks......

But you have yet to post a single FR so far.

Very sorry. Very hard to justify

Will share with you when you have posted FR for other contacts you have so far

sexrookie
31-07-2008, 07:30 PM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

sexrookie
03-08-2008, 11:17 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

Pkcom
03-08-2008, 09:20 PM
I have juz RTF the 4th time with her

Still as green but the gfe is there and look slightly more pretty.

I know many ppl avoid trying her cos she got many restrictions
such as no frenching,no bj. I tink these few weeks she got not much customers also.

I would say $60 is quite reasonable for me. I hope those bros with her contact can try her.

sexrookie
04-08-2008, 01:13 AM

such as no frenching,no bj. I tink these few weeks she got not much customers also.

I would say $60 is quite reasonable for me. I hope those bros with her contact can try her.

Bro,

Thanks for the RTF

Will Upz U once regain power

misb_wt
04-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Bro, V Keen can pm her num...Thk bro:p

sexrookie
05-08-2008, 06:48 AM

Bro,

Just Upz U as power regain. That is your salary for RTF :D

RTF 4 TIMES. You are also catching up me, GOOD !!!!!!!

At least someone is taking care of her.

I still have some uncompleted bonking quest given out by other brothers that I need to fufill

69 pussy seeker
05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Bro Sex Rookie, wow you are really good and take good care of xiao hong!! Only have an encounter with her once, but you, 4, 5 or more?? Haha. Always posting to remind ppl of her!! Welldone! Have you also teach her more tricks? Or her 'naive' is her plus point, so better dun change that?

Anyway, think she will be very appreciative to know you care for her so much!! Well Done!!

Monkey4
05-08-2008, 09:54 AM

bro Pkcom, nice to know u are still supporting XH.. Will up u soon. Pls continue to rtf her....

Bro Sexrookie, wow you are really good and take good care of xiao hong!! Only have an encounter with her once, but you, 4, 5 or more?? Haha. Always posting to remind ppl of her!! Welldone! Have you also teach her more tricks? Or her 'naive' is her plus point, so better dun change that?

Anyway, think she will be very appreciative to know you care for her so much!! Well Done!!

agreed with u bro 69 pussy seeker, sexrookie..... thanks for manning the thread.

sexrookie
05-08-2008, 04:09 PM
bro Pkcom, nice to know u are still supporting XH.. Will up u soon. Pls continue to rtf her....

agreed with u bro 69 pussy seeker, sexrookie..... thanks for manning the thread.

Just trying to help this gal and without bros support myself also cannot manage.

Thanks to you guys.

I did advice her to do some extra inorder to genearte more income and attract more customers

Example........

Massage after session

TCSS till the time is up for the hotel session rather then 1 hr. As client already paid for the 2 hrs room charges.

Who knows after the 1st session, during TCSS time client will autoroam and little wake up and might need a second round.

Extra earning for her and client save the transport and room charges

Till now still stands @ $60/1/1 hr

One thing for sure she have very tight pussy clam that can strangle your little brother to vomit white discharges quick

Pkcom
05-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks Monkey bro and sexrookie bro for the pts,i will rmb you guys

Dont worry abt XH i be looking after her

The nxt RTF will be either LW or XW

soon i be able to up points

Monkey4
06-08-2008, 05:10 AM
Thanks Monkey bro and sexrookie bro for the pts,i will rmb you guys

Dont worry abt XH i be looking after her
The nxt RTF will be either LW or XW

soon i be able to up points

bro Pkcom

No worries about repaying us back lah..... just ensure u continue to look after her lah...:D

take care.

sexrookie
08-08-2008, 06:04 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

Monkey4
08-08-2008, 08:43 AM
bro sexrookie, today once in a lifetime day 080808

go spend some time with Xiao Hong lah... it will be sweet memories in time to come ;)

:cool:

sexrookie
09-08-2008, 08:13 AM
bro sexrookie, today once in a lifetime day 080808

go spend some time with Xiao Hong lah... it will be sweet memories in time to come ;)

:cool:

Bro Monkey4

Yesterday busy @ friend place, BBQ and durian party.

At the same time watch the games opening.

sexrookie
11-08-2008, 11:43 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

She is on RED now.

She will be back on Wed

To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

sexrookie
13-08-2008, 06:08 AM
RED IS OVER !!!!!!

To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

sexrookie
16-08-2008, 11:37 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

sexrookie
23-08-2008, 11:59 PM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

jboi
24-08-2008, 12:25 AM
TS, can PM me the contact? TIA.

sexrookie
24-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Bro,

I am very sorry.

It seems to me that all your 11 postings is asking for contact and have yet to write a single FR.

so...........

Monkey4
25-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Bro,

I am very sorry.

It seems to me that all your 11 postings is asking for contact and have yet to write a single FR.

so...........

yo bro sexrookie.... u back ?

so when u coming to club29 to la kopi ?

sexrookie
26-08-2008, 08:03 PM
yo bro sexrookie.... u back ?

so when u coming to club29 to la kopi ?

Up U and Coffeeeee up size to

sexrookie
05-09-2008, 06:04 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

kobeHU
05-09-2008, 10:39 AM

Monkey4
05-09-2008, 04:05 PM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

yo bro sexrookie... biz no good for XH still ? :(

sexrookie
05-09-2008, 08:02 PM
yo bro sexrookie... biz no good for XH still ? :(

Bro Monkey

Yah, lol

She don't bother at all.

She told me this is just extra $$$$

vincent_lim
05-09-2008, 08:03 PM
bro... PM me her contact. Thanks.

sexrookie
06-09-2008, 10:09 AM
bro... PM me her contact. Thanks.

Vincent,

Sorry to say that your posting are all requeting for contact and no FR

so I cannot share with you the contact.

regards

michaelrocksam
07-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Bro Monkey

Yah, lol

She don't bother at all.

She told me this is just extra $$$$

Bro,

its not true she don't bother, she told me she needs $ to survive in tough Singapore. Expenses are high like rental, school fees, food, etc Dun forget as a girl she has to have skin care. She dun have proper skin care products as the waether here is harsh as compare to mild Hunan.

My assessment for Xiao Hong
Shy girl and young look without no make up
Look : 7/10 (looks like Singaporean and she talks like one now :) )
Boob : 34B - soft & tender, pointed pink nipples :)) I like )
Fingering : Did not try
BJ : Did not ask
Pussy: Tight and Very Wet.
FJ : 10/10 (Just one missionary position and her pussy fit my didi like a glove. Prefect fit and responsive)
GFE : 10/10 (No rush & TCSS, she places her head on my shoulder as we talk)

A sextifying sexxion like bonking your girlfriend, its natural love making. I like very much.

She makes love and no rushing, after the sexxion you feel that its worth it. Better than going for a massage.

Damage : 60+++ + tips + room + CD Worth every cent so I paid more for such a quality.

makchan
07-09-2008, 03:16 AM
heehee...pls pm contact. sounds like she need some help! ;-)

sexrookie
10-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Bro,

its not true she don't bother, she told me she needs $ to survive in tough Singapore. Expenses are high like rental, school fees, food, etc Dun forget as a girl she has to have skin care. She dun have proper skin care products as the waether here is harsh as compare to mild Hunan.

My assessment for Xiao Hong
Shy girl and young look without no make up
Look : 7/10 (looks like Singaporean and she talks like one now :) )
Boob : 34B - soft & tender, pointed pink nipples :)) I like )
Fingering : Did not try
BJ : Did not ask
Pussy: Tight and Very Wet.
FJ : 10/10 (Just one missionary position and her pussy fit my didi like a glove. Prefect fit and responsive)
GFE : 10/10 (No rush & TCSS, she places her head on my shoulder as we talk)

A sextifying sexxion like bonking your girlfriend, its natural love making. I like very much.

She makes love and no rushing, after the sexxion you feel that its worth it. Better than going for a massage.

Damage : 60+++ + tips + room + CD Worth every cent so I paid more for such a quality.

Thanks for the FR

Upz U my miserable points

excudus
10-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Thks bro sexrookie for sharing XH's contact!

met up with XH today, sms her to check if she's free in the night. she replied 'go where', so told her K81, steady onz liao. get her add and went to fetch her and proceed to K81. she's quite inexperience but overall still make me feel gd.

Name: Xiao Hong (shy shy de)
Look: 1st impression 6/10 - zero makeup(after awhile pts will increase to 7-7.5, look like Sporean as said by other bro)
Boobs: real smooth and soft B cupper
Frenching/Fingering: Nv try (since she dun like so nv try, dun like to force ppl :p)
FJ: 8.5/10 (soft moans, quite responsive, tried 3 positions - maybe next time will try to zou more stunts)
GFE: 8/10 (not bad liao as this is the 1st time we meet, maybe next visit will be 10/10)
dmg: $60(+$20tips)+rm/cd
RTF: in my list liao

ThunderToad
11-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Yo, Bros, would luv to contribute FRs...please pm contacts. Thanks much

sexrookie
12-09-2008, 06:06 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

sexrookie
13-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Yo, Bros, would luv to contribute FRs...please pm contacts. Thanks much
[/B]

Bro,

Check your PM

sexrookie
13-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Thks bro sexrookie for sharing XH's contact!

met up with XH today, sms her to check if she's free in the night. she replied 'go where', so told her K81, steady onz liao. get her add and went to fetch her and proceed to K81. she's quite inexperience but overall still make me feel gd.

Name: Xiao Hong (shy shy de)
Look: 1st impression 6/10 - zero makeup(after awhile pts will increase to 7-7.5, look like Sporean as said by other bro)
Boobs: real smooth and soft B cupper
Frenching/Fingering: Nv try (since she dun like so nv try, dun like to force ppl :p)
FJ: 8.5/10 (soft moans, quite responsive, tried 3 positions - maybe next time will try to zou more stunts)
GFE: 8/10 (not bad liao as this is the 1st time we meet, maybe next visit will be 10/10)
dmg: $60(+$20tips)+rm/cd
RTF: in my list liao

Bro,

Thanks for the FR
Will upz U when I have the chance

Monkey4
13-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Bro,

Thanks for the FR
Will upz U when I have the chance

bro sexrookie... u very hardworking hor.. :D

got time to come down to TCSS on 2nd Oct 08 boh?

sexrookie
13-09-2008, 11:06 AM
bro sexrookie... u very hardworking hor.. :D

got time to come down to TCSS on 2nd Oct 08 boh?

Maybe I am in China,

michaelrocksam
14-09-2008, 10:00 PM
return to bonk 4 times liao.

She is more responsive each time we met. Guess she is still very shy. NOT experienced, thats the way I like it :)

sexrookie
14-09-2008, 10:10 PM
return to bonk 4 times liao.

She is more responsive each time we met. Guess she is still very shy. NOT experienced, thats the way I like it :)

Thanks for supporting her,
Been busy lately due to my China Project

Pkcom
14-09-2008, 10:14 PM
actually today wanna RTF her but she whole day nv pick up calls

hope she is fine

sexrookie
14-09-2008, 10:15 PM
actually today wanna RTF her but she whole day nv pick up calls

hope she is fine

Thanks for the support too

sexrookie
16-09-2008, 06:03 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

limocab
16-09-2008, 06:24 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Thanks

Hi Bro,

Pls don't do that. As you know the rule in this thread. Unless the SFR give you the green light to do so. I must admit that you did this is good for this PRC from Hunan. Please let SFR to clarify this matter. Good lobang must share to all brothers in the forum but we still have to obey to the rule here.

Cheers
Limocab

sexrookie
16-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls don't do that. As you know the rule in this thread. Unless the SFR give you the green light to do so. I must admit that you did this is good for this PRC from Hunan. Please let SFR to clarify this matter. Good lobang must share to all brothers in the forum but we still have to obey to the rule here.

Cheers
Limocab

Kenna zap by limocab

This will be a dead thread if I do not do it and I doing my part to help out since. Have been monitering since before I decided to step in and assist in giving out contacts.

Bro Limocab, please read from Page 1 and understand before you make the next move.

Trying to share with bros this gem yet bro limocab claim that I am a busybody

One thing for sure bro Limocab have the guts to admit he zap me.

Same here zapping you as I do not think sharing with bros this gem is a offence since bro solidmany is away since 3 July .

sexrookie
19-09-2008, 06:03 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Have left the scene since 3rd Jul

Thanks

sexrookie
23-09-2008, 06:01 AM
To ALL Chinese Bros,

Have left the scene since 3rd Jul

Thanks

Little Red
01-10-2008, 09:18 PM
just tried xiao hong last nite.
as many bros have already mentioned, she looks quite plain without makeup but her youth alone is enough to make up for tat. she's only 22 and her body is in good shape with smooth skin. she's also very polite and a bit shy (i like:D). the way she speaks chinese.....i would say is more like a malaysian than a PRC. she also adds a bit of singlish like "lei, la, lor etc" at the end of her sentences.
overall, a good experience, summary as follow:
look: 7/10
body: 7.5/10
GFE: 8.5/10
attitude: 9.5/10

some points to note, she dun provide bj/bbbj and frenching, so bros pls respect her and do not force her ok.

will RTF her again if got the urge, cheers!
(bros who like my FR pls up points, thanks!)

solidmany
03-10-2008, 01:00 AM
hope brother here have good time with xiaohong. Now I am back.

Monkey4
03-10-2008, 09:14 AM
hope brother here have good time with xiaohong. Now I am back.

welcome back solidmany, bro sexrookie helping to manage this thread during your absence and have been doing a great job.

:)

solidmany
07-10-2008, 09:07 PM
welcome back solidmany, bro sexrookie helping to manage this thread during your absence and have been doing a great job.

:)

yes, it is a hard work. to PM a message need waiting 120 seconds, to slow.

a8188j
19-10-2008, 02:26 AM
could i have her contact number?thk .

sexrookie
26-10-2008, 01:35 AM
yes, it is a hard work. to PM a message need waiting 120 seconds, to slow.

Bro Solidmany,

Welcome back.

Do you want to take over from here.

I just touch down bacx to Singapore 3 hrs ago from Tianjin

redboi
26-10-2008, 07:57 AM
Bro Solidmany,

Welcome back.

Do you want to take over from here.

I just touch down bacx to Singapore 3 hrs ago from Tianjin

Welcome back bro!! :)

sexrookie
26-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Welcome back bro!! :)

Bro reboi,

How are you ?

Touch down on Sat, rest for Sunday. Going to Shenzhen for 5 days fun on Monday.

xela2th
28-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Bro TS, can pm her contact. Tks :)