PDA

View Full Version : Local SYT Grace - Heavenly BBBJ

coolstud18
17-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Contacted her from a kind bruther's contact. this one is a change - bbbj only! picked her up from orchard area and took her to her favourite 81. chit-chat in the car, very friendly, speaks english very well. in the room, she confirms that only bbbj ... actually everything but fj. I said ok.

we bathed together. she paid attention to my little bruther, washing him thoroughly. her body quite sexy, my little bru was excited quickly. nice tits too ... soft and 2 full handfuls! kissed her, caressed her tits and pussy but she was not comfortable with deep fingering, if not gentle. then her turn to bbbj. she started gently, her tongue circling, teasing and then put her mouth entirely around my hardened penis, sucking it and pushing it in/out at different speeds ... wow! never knew just bbbj can be so good! sometime she asked: ok? she just played with the little one, ignoring the big bro! I just fingered her, and played with her tits and pussy! her rmouth just like a mobile vagina, sometime contracting, sometime just releasing. tahan as long as I can ... suddenly, came in her mouth and she just licked them up! told me she usually do with a cd ... I feel great! its a change; a fantastic experience ... but nothing beats a good FJ, man!

Name : Grace
Looks : 7.5/10 (slow gfe)
Height : 1.65cm
Boobs : OK 2 handfuls!
HJ : -
BJ : 9/10 (expert pro!)
Fingering : ok but be gentle
FJ : no-no (not wet even)
Service : 9.5/10 (friendly, no rush)
RTF : sure, if wanna a rest from fj.

Damage : $100 for 1+ hours
only chinese bros, plz.

Clover_de
17-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Bro,

SounD good. Care to pass me the contact.

Cheer!

Wilf
18-06-2008, 07:12 AM
She's staying a Redhill/Tiong bahru area rite??? I had a very bad experience with her......:mad:

Xgenre
18-06-2008, 09:13 AM
She's staying a Redhill/Tiong bahru area rite??? I had a very bad experience with her......:mad:

what happened ah?

myat
18-06-2008, 10:34 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/38526-fr-grace-ahlian-fr-telok-blangah.html

bro, not redhill n tiong bahru la...., is telok blangah la......

JackieTan
18-06-2008, 10:55 AM
If this grace is the telok blangah grace, pls post the FRs in my relevant thread and do not post new thread. thanks...

BBBJ Marathon Grace Telok Blangah (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86658-bbbj-marathon-grace-telok-blangah.html)

Existentialism
18-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Looks like she got 3 threads, including this one. :eek::D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/38526-fr-grace-ahlian-fr-telok-blangah.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86658-bbbj-marathon-grace-telok-blangah.html

Thanks for reading

edenz
18-06-2008, 06:10 PM
bro can pm me her contact? thks!:D

Soulrunner
18-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Looks like she got 3 threads, including this one. :eek::D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86658-bbbj-marathon-grace-telok-blangah.html

Thanks for reading

this gal so hot on BBBj. Got 3 threads from her.
Can Bro coolstud18 sharing Grace ctc to me?

Wilf
18-06-2008, 08:33 PM

bro, not redhill n tiong bahru la...., is telok blangah la......

Ya Telok Blangah.....Sori i 4got the name of the street....dun stay/hang around there........:o

what happened ah?

She wasn't beautiful but expect me to treat her like a queen......I fetch her (I'm ok with it) from her house, go 7-eleven and she demand me to buy a bottle of Chivas!!!!! Finally got her two Hooch and after gettin hotel then her tell me can only do 40mins cos she's meeting her frens for clubbing....She also pester me to send her to her clubbing area.....I refused cos i'm a payin customer and not a Ahmad........Moreover, she didn't sextisfy me......Now all this turn me off so i paid her can cut off at 20mins........Best part is i realised i 4got to take my cig (new pack tat i bought in 7-eleven) which i place on hotel table after smokin.....When I went in and saw cig is gone and came out, she's gone like a ghost too.....Never even dare to pick up my call.......All in all cost me abt $150 for a 20mins BBBJ which i didn't cum!!!!:mad:

Tonghwa
19-06-2008, 04:00 AM
Hi Bro i am interested can you pm me her contact ?

myat
19-06-2008, 11:28 AM
You are very suay.... i think you better black list her no more RTF :(

bro, she is not that bad la.....
is bro Wilf just abit bo luck, mayb she is really rushing to meet friend...
she like clubbing, actually bro Wilf should change ur appointment if knowing she only got 20mins....
anyway, i got her a few time and all were enjoyable bbbj....
guess is just timing lor.....

bbbjkim
19-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi Bro i am interested can you pm me her contact ?

Cant believe it, such attitude still got people interested. Must bad this gal totally ...........

hcenthusiast
21-08-2008, 01:54 PM
hi bro,
is she still available? can i get het contact from u?

Contacted her from a kind bruther's contact. this one is a change - bbbj only! picked her up from orchard area and took her to her favourite 81. chit-chat in the car, very friendly, speaks english very well. in the room, she confirms that only bbbj ... actually everything but fj. I said ok.

we bathed together. she paid attention to my little bruther, washing him thoroughly. her body quite sexy, my little bru was excited quickly. nice tits too ... soft and 2 full handfuls! kissed her, caressed her tits and pussy but she was not comfortable with deep fingering, if not gentle. then her turn to bbbj. she started gently, her tongue circling, teasing and then put her mouth entirely around my hardened penis, sucking it and pushing it in/out at different speeds ... wow! never knew just bbbj can be so good! sometime she asked: ok? she just played with the little one, ignoring the big bro! I just fingered her, and played with her tits and pussy! her rmouth just like a mobile vagina, sometime contracting, sometime just releasing. tahan as long as I can ... suddenly, came in her mouth and she just licked them up! told me she usually do with a cd ... I feel great! its a change; a fantastic experience ... but nothing beats a good FJ, man!

only chinese bros, plz.

luvmakersg
22-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Cant believe it, such attitude still got people interested. Must bad this gal totally ...........

not really lah...
I know her since 2005 and most sessions are range from decent to great..
None bad to me at all thou

baby
23-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Well she is a chatty gal but she not tht bad la. She been here for a long time

iceman72
05-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi bro,can kindly PM me her contact,would love to try her out.Thanks.

piggy83
05-09-2008, 03:36 PM
hihi.. i want to try plz call me when i a slot anytime asap thx Hp 97899283 my name is piggy

iancash
26-09-2008, 08:02 PM
to all bro, she is the famous BBBJ girl who has many threads... she bit tight now and will wan to mit more bro... but only after her wk (after 930pm)....

Ht: 165++
Wt:40++
looks: 6/10 long hair, average look
boobs: A Cup (Not for boobies lover)
BBBJ: 9/10, CIM
FJ: Nil

Hotel and (condom) on ur own

snbd
09-10-2008, 09:20 PM
hi, may i have her contact pls?

godspdu
09-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Can pm contact bro or at [email protected] thank bro

Maille
09-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Can share this BBBj SYT to me?

godspdu
10-10-2008, 03:03 PM
nterested do pm me or [email protected] thank btw I chi

ticoboy
10-10-2008, 05:46 PM
hi all bros im new here jus join today use very long time to join.. im a computer werm still don no much to earn point n msg people.. can all bro help me wit this..if can rally thanks alot!!

neuro33
11-10-2008, 05:59 PM
the grace coolstud18 fr on is nt e Telok Blangah one lah...TB grace cant be possibly having a handfull tits, A- hor.. definitely nt syt also leh.

snbd
17-10-2008, 11:51 PM
arranged to meet her up after work.

She not a SYT actually. I think this word has been misused by a lot bros here, unless my interpretation of this word is wrong?

SYT = Sweet Young Thing?

anyway, my ratings as follows;

Looks: 5/10 - ah lian look, small eyes, not attactive
Body: 5/10 - maybe my boobs bigger than hers? Haha! very small boobs, but slim as well
bbbj: 6/10 - i guessed im spoilt by those those PRC gals such as bai xue, suction not strong enough for me to cum, in the end, hj first b4 CIM
Attitude: 8/10 - took loooong time to cum but she didnt show any attitude. besides, she allow touching of her pussy and she gets really wet after some time

Conclusion: $100 for bbbj by local gal seems reasonable, since PRC charging abt $70. but if you are type only get turn on by gals with big boobs, shes definity not your type

Nxcoupe77
24-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Bro,
CaN pm ME HER CONTACT PLEASE.

Thanks in advance.

Evo^Madz28
20-11-2008, 08:00 PM
RTF Grace today.
Had a really nice session with her... very gfe.
I think she is getting more wet than last time... may be due to higher sex drive when she get older.
Had 2 rounds with her.. 1st shot with CIM and 2nd shot actually i cum on her face. Thats make her have to apply make-up again after our session. :p

Manage to took some pics of her... and share with all bros here.. cheerz

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3030/3030034-holder-edcf0882ae4f7dd8d57bb8d05067a307.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3030034&showlnk=0)

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3030/3030031-holder-66801a5dab80f372fec03c3c2ec7f2b7.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3030031&showlnk=0)

dejavu60
20-11-2008, 08:29 PM
lol...flat like ironing board....n can see ribcage...jus awful.....

iancash
08-01-2009, 08:36 PM
RTF her again again last wk when she sms me for help....

still the same standard and same still as friendly to me
For those bro, who asked for her pic, please refer to Bro_Evo^Madz28 pic posted...

Mr Luigi
08-01-2009, 08:45 PM
she looks good to me.

I hope to try her. Who do I pm ?

quiddi
06-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Grace has asked me to help her post here.

Stats are as stated in the thread but she has a new rate.

$70 for 1 shot. (new)
$100 for 2 hr unlimited. (Old rate)

service is only BJ/BBBJ with CIM no swallow. no FJ.

those who wans her contact can email me at [email protected]. please indicate that you wan grace's contact. thanks

hugootober
10-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks TS to share with me Grace no while I requested the Jane no via email.

As Jane haven start work, then I sms Grace (last Friday), she reply asap and we set 3.30pm to try her bj inside my car. Reach her house and pick her to near by multi storey car park, abit open space....while she perform bj to me, I saw a guy stand in fornt the block at kitchen window to make a phone call, but think the guy never saw us la.....hehe.

Below her state:

Look: Slim, abit skinny but ok to me. 6.5/10
GF: Ya, she treat me like her bf, talk very nicely. I like and tips her abit after job done :)
bj: 7/10 not rush and keep ask me am I feel good.
RTF: Ya, after try Jane

restlessbratt
10-02-2009, 06:16 PM
thanks to bro quiddi for Grace's contact.

managed to meet up with her last friday too. in the evening.

very nice girl, no airs, no attitude and very friendly. spoke like we've been friends for ages.

shan't elaborate on her description as its similar to the rest.

one thing for sure, her bbbj is great.

rtf - tried booking yesterday but she no mood cos she code red. waiting for jane also :D

enjoy bros.

xangel2008
10-02-2009, 08:45 PM
bro i wanna try her bbbj..
im only into bj la

Lesser Mortals
05-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Many thanks to quiddi for the contact

Meet Grace after a few rounds of arrangement due to my schedule. She was very keen and sincere throughout.
I was about to explode in my pants during those few days

Actual day. Took a puff while waiting at the busstop. As the seconds ticks by, I cannt help but to start strolling to and from.
A figure emerged from a distance and caught my attention. A tall lady in sport polo and demin mini-skirt. I like what i see
She appears to be looking out for someone. I smiled at her. She nodded. My heart skipped(tua kang lah)

Managed to start the conversation as with any of your female friend that you hope to get lucky with.
Decided on the nearest ulu hotel available, in the cab we go!

Reached hotel. Turn on the aircon and got comfortable. As she lean forward to check herself at the dressing table, her already short skirt climbed higher. I wandered up her long slim legs and came very cross to a peek at her buttcheeks. Damn, I instinctively lowered myself more and finally saw what I want :D

Fast forward as we took our separate bath. Cuddled on the bed before she lower her head and took me into her mouth. The bbbj was mindblowing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed.
Not wanting to tired her out, i got her to lay down and went down on her. There were some comments that she had a ccb. well, myth is busted.
Her thighs cramped my head a few times as her moans got louder. Then she climbed over me for a 69. I could feel that she got very turned on as she blowed and slurped harder, trying hard to catch her breathe. Before I knew it, I exploded in her mouth. She kept the suction on as my bursting comes to a halt. On the last burst, she timely increased her suction and sent shivers up my spine to my head. WoW!

Washed ourselves up and we were back on bed again :eek: Engaged in a more emotional foreplay as we got more comfortable with each other. Found her tickish spots and before we knew it, its 69 time again! Its so good that i blew for a 2nd time within such short period. Remarkable as i aint 18 yrs old for very long liao :p Dressed up and send her back, leaving with slight sadness the date had to end.

Looks : 7/10
Body : tall and very slim(bamboo)
Boobs : A-Flat
BBBJ : 9/10
Fingering : Not allowed
FJ : Not allowed
Service : 9/10 (accommodating and not watching clock)
RTF : definitely

Damage : $70/1, room $30/2hrs+$20 deposit.

quiddi
05-03-2009, 07:55 AM
wah bro. she gave u 2 shots for $70 ar? u tan dio. :D

Lesser Mortals
05-03-2009, 09:57 AM
correction. its $100/1hr+
unable to edit now. please take note

LeSaux
05-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Bro can share contact for grace? thanks

pai kia
05-03-2009, 10:56 PM
wow........BBBJ in the car......... damn shiok.................
i also want to try...............
pls pm me her contact!!....pls

ODERINT
06-03-2009, 09:34 PM
hey can i have her ctc?? i would like to try

iancash
06-03-2009, 09:42 PM
RTF her again again last wk when she sms me for help....

still the same standard and same still as friendly to me
For those bro, who asked for her pic, please refer to Bro_Evo^Madz28 pic posted...

she is still good... rtf again...
bro, who don want fj, look for her... she will provide excellent services to all bro...

Saint_low77
16-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Can I have the contact?

Jarko
17-03-2009, 11:36 AM
i wanna try too.. anyone??

wanderer23
19-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Grace has asked me to help her post here.

Stats are as stated in the thread but she has a new rate.

$70 for 1 shot. (new)
$100 for 2 hr unlimited. (Old rate)

service is only BJ/BBBJ with CIM no swallow. no FJ.

those who wans her contact can email me at [email protected]. please indicate that you wan grace's contact. thanks

Emailed you already still waiting for reply bro

BigCK
19-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Me too waiting..

webb_chiam
20-03-2009, 10:06 AM
u got mail :D

luvmakersg
05-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Guys,

Grace is still around.
For some reason, she is unable to contact with the bro who suppose to help her distribute her contact. (not sure whether its TS or not..paiseh)

For those who are interested, Pls carry on Pm TS, Quiddi and me (as last resort. Cos I've retired and wont come in SBF that often. I'm helping Grace for teh moment cos she couldnt find any bro who can help her.)

Thank you

mel07
05-05-2009, 11:41 PM
hi bro ! kindly pm me grace contact. thank you !!

quiddi
06-05-2009, 09:18 AM
guys don pm me for her contact. i have deleted her contact due to some conflict with her.

Daye
06-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Can I have a contact too?

Thanks in advance.

hornyJG
10-05-2009, 07:22 PM
hi, can PM me Grace's contacts? thanks!

luvmakersg
16-05-2009, 03:02 PM
I have sent out the number to ~6-7 bros

Those with rep <15. pls do not pm me.

Thank you

hardpoke
16-05-2009, 06:01 PM
me want too~~ :P

Nakata6
20-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Firstly first, thanks bro luvmakersg for sharing with me Grace's contact.

I guess this could be my last FR due to the many close encounters I had including today..I do hope my man hunger will be lockup for good..

Anyway, below are her stats

Looks: Tall and skinny. 6/10
Boobs: Never check never touch
BJ: 7.5/10 nice, soft and slow. No rush at all even thou I took a long while to cum
RTF: nah

P.S Please take note that this is my own account and I'm not destorying her customer's base. I will surely recommend her to anyone based on her service and skill..however, I just have to say that I did finger her while she was giving me a BJ and after the service and dropping her off, I realised that my finger has a bad foul smell (was smoking so I managed to smell it).. This could point to hygine and I have decided not to take the risk anymore and stop cheoging. So ppl, since its only a BJ, nothing to worry.. just wanted to pre-inform you guys before you decided to finger her. Overall as i say, I will still recommend ppl to give her service a try..

Just my honest account.

Thank you!

masterofsound
14-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Tried Grace ard late last yr.. but this yr tried her BBBJ again...as good as usual! but she look more sexy and pretty..haha...

think alot ppl also know who she is and tried her b4 so wont repeat...Her bbbj and cim is gd la..hardworking girl!! but nt gd is that she abit skinny..no breasts..haha..

looks:6.5?
Ht:nt sure but tall
Wt: abit skinny
Hj:7
BBBJ:7
Fj: NO

1st time i tried her, $100 2 hour..unlimited i think
but my 2nd rtf i only do once, so is $70 1 hour 1 shot..

ho6839
02-12-2009, 10:28 PM
hi , can pm me her contact , thks !

lau tiko
03-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Can pm me her contact .....

thks TS ;)

masterofsound
02-06-2012, 12:11 AM
anyone knw if she still in e line?

Mr_don_juan
02-06-2012, 02:59 AM

bro knn you rate her so low still rtf her.. :D

masterofsound
03-06-2012, 12:50 AM
bro knn you rate her so low still rtf her.. :D

eh bro.haha low bt also sg fl ma..nw sg fl so chor..FL dome 2 also no tempting one..u have ma? intro leh

consultant
03-06-2012, 12:53 AM

only chinese bros, plz.
Pl pm me her ctc

Stimsia
03-06-2012, 01:22 AM
not really lah...
I know her since 2005 and most sessions are range from decent to great..
None bad to me at all thou

wow 2012 is 23
2005 is 15???
no wonder great
does oral sex constitute as sex with minor?

freefuck
07-08-2012, 09:53 AM

I met her last time is 2 yrs back, still service goood bj.. now she change her contact. Nowaday, all fl are run by agent, not more interesting like last old day, where all bro share contact.