PDA

View Full Version : How can you miss this? Fj combo with Aj at budget price...

kuku_son
25-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Greeting all cheongster, actually have tis contact few months ago fr my bro. So this time she retun to our island again and she contacted mi and i made an arrangement wif her and mit her at XXXXX81. Ding Dong.....haha....finally reach liao....Wow fr last time piccanto upgrade to EvoX liao......a slim and milky skin woman with a shoulder length curving blonde hair standing infront of my door wif a C++ boobs somemore.....:eek: i hurry welcome her and let her go into my room...We tcss abt 5mins later she catbath for mi and cannot tanhan liao....she cap my didi and began to bj.....WAh....her bj skill is really good got gd suction and somemore wif ball licking.....Quite rare to mi...Her two big head light is the main attraction to mi....round and beri firm.....ask mi with her horny voice "你喜欢吗?"....I cant even ans i juz nod my 2 times head.....After the bj she suddenly poped up a special qns “亲爱要不要试特别的服务?".....i was quite surpised and asked him wat kind of special she wanna proved mi? She ask mi whether am i interested i AJ.....:eek: Wow nvr try b4 so out my curious i decided to gif it a try......she slowly rode mi on the cowboy and WAH~~~i can feel special feeling and the warm~ness with tight~ness in her backdoor.....she ten started a soft moaning sound which i like it beri much abt 5mins of riding i cannot tanhan and exploed....Wah i seldom cum soo fast maybe because of the Aj affected mi lolz......We began our 2nd session 30mins later....Tis times i haf cowboy,doggie and finish missionary on her....Honestly say it is my 1st time try Aj so i feeling is tat its even more tighter wif different feeling i also dun noe how to say i tink u all try le ten noe lolz.....Later i ask her how much shld i paid her she say as i wish so i decided to paid on a reasonable price $70 because i tink not all PRC gal dare to do AJ and i feel $70 is still budget to all SBF bro here and those who are curious like mi wanna find how Aj feel like u can pm mi now lolz......

Name: An Ni
Height: 162cm
Weight: 43kg (Not plump at all -->SLIM!!)
Vital Stat: 36C+-24-32 (boobs lover your chance are here now)
Look: 6.5++/10 (++because i feel she look more prettier after a longer look)
BJ: 8.5+1/10 (she will treat yr didi very well, +1 can sux yr 2 balls beri well)
FJ: 8.5/10(Wetness are surely there)
AJ: 10/10 (Special feeling different fr Fj)
Damage:$70/1Fj+1Aj/120mins Cap & Room are Xclused
RTF: Will haf time sure will go again......
All i can say she is one of the chio mlif i came across..........

Pls post FR after yr try out cheers..............

bigboy30boy
25-06-2008, 10:26 PM
bro pm you already

kuku_son
26-06-2008, 03:16 AM
Ok all SBF bro contact been gif out hope to see all bro FR asap....;)
Cant wait to see all bro FR......:D

Interested pple can pm mi thru my mailbox and get contact fr mi cheers.....

Bulletrain
26-06-2008, 03:29 AM
Good value for money indeed! upz you

makato
26-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Bro KukuSon,

May i have her contact please?

makato

dezzz77
26-06-2008, 02:57 PM
thanks for the contaact bro!!!

by the way she doesnt do bbbj is it?

aczeta76
26-06-2008, 03:07 PM
hmmm.. AJ.. too bad I not for this.

BUT... where is MONSTER??? :D

dudekiller00
26-06-2008, 03:21 PM
bro can pm mi the contact?? thks kinda interested

wat2woopee
26-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Greeting all cheongster, actually have tis contact few months ago fr my bro. So this time she retun to our island again and she contacted mi and i made an arrangement wif her and mit her at XXXXX81. Ding Dong.....haha....finally reach liao....Wow fr last time piccanto upgrade to EvoX liao......a slim and milky skin woman with a shoulder length curving blonde hair standing infront of my door wif a C++ boobs somemore.....:eek: i hurry welcome her and let her go into my room...We tcss abt 5mins later she catbath for mi and cannot tanhan liao....she cap my didi and began to bj.....WAh....her bj skill is really good got gd suction and somemore wif ball licking.....Quite rare to mi...Her two big head light is the main attraction to mi....round and beri firm.....ask mi with her horny voice "你喜欢吗?"....I cant even ans i juz nod my 2 times head.....After the bj she suddenly poped up a special qns “亲爱要不要试特别的服务?".....i was quite surpised and asked him wat kind of special she wanna proved mi? She ask mi whether am i interested i AJ.....:eek: Wow nvr try b4 so out my curious i decided to gif it a try......she slowly rode mi on the cowboy and WAH~~~i can feel special feeling and the warm~ness with tight~ness in her backdoor.....she ten started a soft moaning sound which i like it beri much abt 5mins of riding i cannot tanhan and exploed....Wah i seldom cum soo fast maybe because of the Aj affected mi lolz......We began our 2nd session 30mins later....Tis times i haf cowboy,doggie and finish missionary on her....Honestly say it is my 1st time try Aj so i feeling is tat its even more tighter wif different feeling i also dun noe how to say i tink u all try le ten noe lolz.....Later i ask her how much shld i paid her she say as i wish so i decided to paid on a reasonable price $70 because i tink not all PRC gal dare to do AJ and i feel $70 is still budget to all SBF bro here and those who are curious like mi wanna find how Aj feel like u can pm mi now lolz......

WOAAAAAHHHHH..... Got AJ, PAGING PAGING PAGING FOR MONSTER PLS COME TO THE SHITHOLE IMMEDIATELY......

vinyoo
26-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Bro.,,,
Care To Share Her Ph??

jason.8987
26-06-2008, 05:18 PM
bro sure good ma ? ok then let me try ba, send me the contact .thks

superoy
26-06-2008, 11:03 PM
TS bro,

your mail box is full, cant pm u, will u be kind enuff to pm me her contacts? thanks in advance

cheers

icecum
26-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Wow Bro you have found another Budget GEM WITH A AJ COMBO Will try out A.S.A.P;)

maddog_mlvn
27-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Bro KuKu son your pm box over flow already.

yingchin
27-06-2008, 01:41 AM
Bro kukuson

she don't provide BBBJ?

ccl69
27-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Good find...

kuku_son
27-06-2008, 02:33 AM
Lolz ty all bro for yr Support............
Wow icecum long long long time no see liao hor bo......
Got time go GL eat steamboat again tis time i treat you....:D

Those see An Ni b4 1 you got to see her again now she already upgrade into EvoX liao last time use to bee little piccanto lolz.......

I juz managed to clear all my 100++ mail kill time to reply mail sia........
So hope all bro here dun waste my time by gif u contact no ten dun try.....

So once again all interested or curious bro can pm mi and get contact fr mi....
But hor muz post FR after yr adventure try out............cheers.......

Milkiss
27-06-2008, 03:31 AM
she change car? wat piccanto

icecum
27-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Lolz ty all bro for yr Support............
Wow icecum long long long time no see liao hor bo......
Got time go GL eat steamboat again tis time i treat you....:D

Those see An Ni b4 1 you got to see her again now she already upgrade into EvoX liao last time use to bee little piccanto lolz.......

Yo bro no problem can jio 1 or 2 more bro we go eat togethere but we all share togethere la ok and each of us bring one girl go lor i will book ai ni to go nad eat steamboat with us togethere ok... u plan and let me know in advance ok

I juz managed to clear all my 100++ mail kill time to reply mail sia........
So hope all bro here dun waste my time by gif u contact no ten dun try.....

So once again all interested or curious bro can pm mi and get contact fr mi....
But hor muz post FR after yr adventure try out............cheers.......

Bro kukuson

Bro it she still useing the same NUM?

she don't provide BBBJ?

Yo bro her BBBJ i can said it the best so far

she change car? wat piccanto

mickey69
27-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Pls post FR after yr try out cheers..............[/QUOTE]

Thanks to Bro Kuku son for the contact.
This is my FR on An Ni.
After received the Hp number, I callled her straight. Arrange to meet up at xxxxxx81. Called her to inform the room number after check in the hotel. Came after 15 mins, which I have finish bathing on my own. She came ans say sorry to me for being late. She went to bath and came to me on the bed to start touching my didi. She ask me want special but I chose not to. We tcss abt 5mins later she catbath for mi and cannot tanhan liao....she cap my didi and began to bj and Hj. Her suction not that really great but her hand shake is strong. I squeeze her 2 B size head light and she start to moan. She then ask me to insert into her cunt. We started with she on top for about 20 mins then we change into missionary with frenching which i cannot tanhan and exploed. After she wash up, she give me body massage till times up. Overall I would say is just satisfactory. She have 2 sister just came. Which one of them is very good at massage but no FJ. The other one is with FJ and is slim. Thiose interested in good massage can PM me for her sister contact.

Vital Stat: 36B-24-32
Look: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10(Wet and moan very loud)
AJ: never try
Damage:$70/1Fj/ Massage 120mins Cap & Room are Xclused
RTF: will not go again as is not really my type. But still have to thanks Bro Kuku Son

Big Phil
27-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Yo bro her BBBJ i can said it the best so far

She allows AJ but CIM?

Draco565
28-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Hey Bro, she sounds wild and great. Care to share her contact info? Thanks a bunch.

rex475833
28-06-2008, 01:22 AM
hi bro ,can i have the contact no pls .thank u:D

yongzhen
28-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Thanks to Bro Kuku son for the contact.

Vital Stat: 36B-24-32
Look: 5/10 (abit like Yun Yun if u had tried her bfore)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
AJ: never try
Damage:$60/1Fj/ Massage 120mins Cap & Room are exclued
RTF: will not go again as is not really my type. But still have to thanks Bro Kuku Son

smilegent07
28-06-2008, 03:43 AM
Hi Bro can share her contact...Thanks

i1papaya
28-06-2008, 04:54 PM
hmmm.. AJ.. too bad I not for this.

BUT... where is MONSTER??? :D

Yah, Where is MONSTER??? Didn't MONSTER smells shit yet???:p

goodman_tay
28-06-2008, 05:20 PM
bro,

ur mailbox full,
can share the ctc?

Thanks

Oh yes
28-06-2008, 05:37 PM
yes, think a lots of bros want :p, your mail box fulled.

can PM me her contact, thx.

ssilverzoommer
28-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Hi Bro,

Your mailbox is full leh. Can u pm me her contact? Thks in advance.

kuku_son
28-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Sry bro......
I once again juz managed to clear my mailbox again......
And to all bro who wan contact pls stated that you wan an ni contact coz i have two thread so i do not wat u wan......But hor most important pls tek le contact and TRY....Post FR after yr tryout......Dun waste my effort.....ty alot....

superbadman
29-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Hi bro,try Ah Ni today.As usual bk hotel and sms her.5 mins later ding dong the ball rang,open the door immediate cock stream liao,she is indeed gorgeous..Slim and beautiful at this age ard 30+ cant imaging if she was ten yrs ago must be a beauty.ok come back to main topic.We chit chat awhile and start to bath together,Then proceed to the battle ground, she is quite chatty and talk anything under the sun.Her boobs was as good as her look too,i rate her boobs 7.5 veri firm and nice nipples.She catbath me and i return her favour.Soon she cap me bj me ,her suction was good too and shiok!Then i enter her and change some position,finally i lost the battle.We wash up and start my massage.Her massage was quite relax too and she veri accomodating try veri hard to please me.Finally time out,paid her and hm sweet hm
:D

maddog_mlvn
29-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Arrange appointment on late Friday afternoon, meet at Lau Ti Feng, check into room and waited for 15 mins than she arrived. Will not go into detail, just a short FR.
Name : An Ni
HT : 155 est.
Wt : 45 est.
Boob : C cup enhance
Look : 6/10
BBBJ : 6/10
AR : 5/10
AJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Damage : 70/2/2
RTF : Too many on the must try list.

dragonkiss
29-06-2008, 07:44 PM
May i have her contacts?

kuku_son
01-07-2008, 02:23 AM
ty maddog_mlvn bro for yr short FR.......

Sry all bro An Ni recently is quite busy so those wanna try her pls book her early......
Interested bro can pm mi thru my mail-box and get contact from mi......but pls post FR after yr tryout cheers....

Steege
02-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Thanks to bro kuku_son for sharing An Ni's contact. Managed to try her last weekend.

sorry for late Fr as I was travelling... will be flying off soon again..

Made appt with her and she arrived promptly.. when i saw her, realised that I have tried her before for AJ previously using another name & contact no which I will not disclose here.. now then i understand what you mean by picanto to EVO....

overall her service improved quite abit since my last try with her...

very hardworking and rare AJ gem...

Looks: 7/10 (MILF)
boobs: upgraded from last visit
AJ:7.5/10

For Bros interested, please get her contacts from Bro Kuku_son

Cheers

Tailok
02-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Yah, Where is MONSTER??? Didn't MONSTER smells shit yet???:p

Wonder wat happened to the Monster. Got shit still haven cum!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

hotdick69
02-07-2008, 04:06 PM
wah nowadays got alot more different packages..... fj & aj..... FJ unlimited shots in 2 hrs..... hahaha our bros here spoilt for choices :D

never tried AJ before...... hmmm might be interested ;)

kuku_son
03-07-2008, 02:33 AM
bro hotdick69 not spolit choice la is more choice lolz......

And upz u tzaroff1234 for yr Good FR.....REalli appreciated it.....

Somemore AJ package not everytime have de la....long time 1 time only.....
Somemore Aj not all pple dare to do and not an easy thing to do.......
As for mi i only 1st time try AJ.......Curious la so wanna try....somemore see alot of FR on Aj 10 out 10 pple use 1 word to described Aj "SKIOK!!!".....So die die haf to try once in yr life........dun tink haf mani chance to try this kind of stuff.....And as i say i try because i am curious not Aj lover.....But truth enuff Aj the feeling is realli realli different fr Fj.....I still remember Aj haf kind of vacuum meaning tat will sux yr bro and somemore is berix3 tight and beri different fr Fj....This is wat i xperince fr AJ bo cant produce my FR to let all bro see......

So bro here interested can pm mi and get contact fr mi but post FR after yr tryout cheers.................

i1papaya
03-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Wonder wat happened to the Monster. Got shit still haven cum!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

Maybe bro Frankiestine aka Monster still recharging in his XQ lab first lah.:D

innosex69
04-07-2008, 04:29 PM
I know that An Ni is back but just don't have time to give myself to her, hee hee....
Finally last night called her. She's still as sexy as ever, and the best thing, she insisted on doing tarma with her friend Chen Chen. So this FRs is Tarma An Ni & Chen Chen :)

After the session, I really understand why an ni insisted. The session was heaven - good partnership and good sex

An Ni
Face:8 (better than the 1st time when she's in sing)
Body:7.5(slim but not thin, just nice)
Boobs: 35C (think its enhanced but looks really natural)
BBBJ: Power 9/10( deep throat, slow n steady)
FJ: 8/10 (wet wet wet)
AJ:9/10(X Tight)

Chen Chen
Face:8.8 (looks like singaporean, simple n pretty)
Body:8.5(no fats, just right)
Boobs: 33B (point nips)
BBBJ: NA (coz my rod fully occupied by an ni :)
FJ: 8/10 (extremely wet, she 1st time do tarma)
AJ: Not allowed

Tarma session - feel like being rape by an ni, while chen chen shy shy at 1st but gets horny due to the actions, joint in the fun....... wow lol.....all let go n wildness kicks in.....the feeling dam no horse run...........................

Damage: $120 + $20 Hotel ($ well spent)

Michael8
04-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Must thank Brothe Kuku_son for An Ni's contact. Called her and arranged to pick her up. At the hotel, we stripped to the bear, washup and the whole episode began.

An Ni is a PRC from Shenyang and when she strip, found her (.)(.) to be quite solid. As I painted her, she enjoy and resiprocrated with the Oooh...Argh Oooooh,,,..In return she gave me a blow job that I will never forget. I came doing it on my first round.

Looking at me tired, she offered to massage me. Enjoyed it very much. Soon my di di is up again and this time I went on cowboy position. Wow, she had full control over me and I can see her boobs bouncing up and down. Wat a site. Later I went on maisionary position. Hit into her as deep as I could. Can see she enjoyed it as much as I did. I came and the telephone ring just in time.

I paid her and we left the premises together. The experience I had with An Ni was fun and I would like to share her with the rest of the brothers.

Damage :1/1/60 / 2/2/80 (hotel/CD/tips separate)

Steege
04-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Hi bro kuku_son,

hope you can up my pts as promised.

Thanks alot bro..

Tailok
05-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I know that An Ni is back but just don't have time to give myself to her, hee hee....
Finally last night called her. She's still as sexy as ever, and the best thing, she insisted on doing tarma with her friend Chen Chen. So this FRs is Tarma An Ni & Chen Chen :)

.....Super FR....

Tarma session - feel like being rape by an ni, while chen chen shy shy at 1st but gets horny due to the actions, joint in the fun....... wow lol.....all let go n wildness kicks in.....the feeling dam no horse run...........................

Damage: $120 + $20 Hotel ($ well spent)

You lucki guy. Up you liao. :D

kuku_son
05-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Wow wow.....Tarma session sia........Begining rape OMG.....lolz :D
Innosex so enjoy tmd lolz.......

So those bro wan an ni or chen chen contact can pm mi thru my mailbox......
Even u wan tarma session oso pm mi la......

But as innosex bro say chenchen is worth a try as she is a SYT 26 age nia.....
Dmg for chen chen is $70/2 shots/12omins interested bro can pm mi to my mailbox and ask for chen chen contact.....

unknown766
06-07-2008, 03:35 PM
simple fr
An Ni
Face:7(lao chio imo headturner if younger)
Body:7.5(Slim)
Boobs: 35B/c(enhanced)
FJ: 8/10 (wet wet wet)
Service(10/10)opened room and wait for me due to the queue i was abit late

finish the 2 shot with 20min left an ni invited chenchen up to have a sit for awhile here my 1st impression of her
Chen Chen
Face:8(pretty simple look with big eye )
Body:8(slim and seems leggy)
Boobs:N/A
BBBJ: N/A

RTF:sure good service and slim with abv average look for budget price =)

kuku_son
07-07-2008, 01:42 AM
OK to all bro here something i wan to clarify chenchen is $70/2shots/120mins

Face:7/10(pretty simple look with big eye )
Look like local singaporean with next door neighbourhood gal looking......
(Decent looking )
Body:8 (slim and seems leggy)
Boobs:A cup sorry for boobs lover
BBBJ: Sry bro she dun do bj and bbbj
GFE - 9/10
Fj 8/10 - U cant hold long if u are a fast cummer coz very tight......
U also can request massage from her but she is not very pro. but she is willing to service you!!

And alot of bro pming mi asking mi y $100 for yr info $100 is both chenchen and an ni wif the tarma session.....

So interested bro can pm mi thru my amilbox and get contact fr mi......
But post Fr after yr tryout cheers.............

iwan28
07-07-2008, 03:27 AM
Hi bro kuku_son,

hope you can pass me hercontact number.

Thanks alot bro..

:)

TheGreatOne
07-07-2008, 09:21 AM
a big thanks to TS for sharing her contact.

Summary FR:

Met her yesterday for a session and found out she is someone whom I tried previously before. Anyway truth is she got bigger boobies compared to last visit.

Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 B enhanced
Body: 8/10 Slim
Pussy: 9/10 Tight
AJ: 9.5/10 Tighter :D
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Wet and just nice suction with ball sucking
Catbath: 6/10 Ticklish but she is willing to explore
AR: Not grading this as I was given but I not into that
GFE: 6/10 I mean she is chatty, friendly, not faking innocence and such. But sorry just didn't click, she did most of the talking.

Once again a big thanks to KKS!

twiisty
07-07-2008, 12:02 PM
my turn tonight, will post FR :)

mewaiting4utoo
07-07-2008, 12:50 PM
hi bro, can pm me both ai ni and chen chen ctc to me. tks

Steege
07-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi Bro TS,

An Ni has been asking me to try her tarma with chen chen. As I have been out of town most of the time and will be away again, hope that I will have the chance to try when I return.

Thanks for sharing bro.

Tailok
07-07-2008, 06:21 PM
I met Anni on Sat. In fact I pick her n Chen2 from her quarters. I can say Chen2 looks very appealing. Like the gal next door kind of look. Anni is just a MILF like wat the TS said. I wont post a detail FR cos the sexxion din go dat smooth. Overall, Anni was pleasant. Not a clock watcher. A divorcee. Body n face not dat gr8 but still can lah.
:p

megaman69
07-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Thanks TS for the GEMS.
Need not say service very nice. Triend both AnNi and ChenChen.
AnNi is blonde hair and look appealing as you see her more and ChenChen is Straight black hair and abit shy. Overall they are a combo not to be miss :P

hehehe
08-07-2008, 04:33 PM
First of all tks to bro kuku_son for his intro,i meet An ni ard noon today at xxxx hotel 81 n cut story short a simple fr as below
Looks 6/10
body 7.5/10
catbath 6/10
massage 6/10
bbbj 8/10
aj 9/10
fj 8/10
service 10/10***
damage $70 for 2 shots
rtf sure
For me is overall a value bonk,for $70 is very very worthwhile can get massage aj fj bbbj ...she is a gems not to be miss!!!!! tks again to bro kuku hope to get more intro by him in near future ...tks ....:D

boysammy_065
08-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Thanks you Bro Kuku son had An Ni yesterday at her usual xxxxx81 she got average look and slim body, boobs are enhanced feel abit hard inside.
She is friendly and no rush at all , let her off earlier after i completed my session as she got another appt.

Look 5.5/10
Body 6/10 slim, no fat
Boobs B+ enhanced
Bj 7/10 strong suction wif balls licking
Aj 8/10 tight feeling
Ar 7/10 lick abit off target if not v shiok
Fj 8/10 almost same feel, cus 2nd shot tired liao:D

Bro who want to try Aj get contact from Thread starter, this type of service at this price hard to come by.:D

Oh yes
10-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Thx for TS kuku_son,

with a good session with them, my 1st tarma. think don't want tarma again, like wasted, too many things to do, too many holes to go :p

think no need long story, some bro tell the story already. just post my short FR.
Name: An Ni (2nd time come SG)
Face:8 (5 yrs or more ago, sure is head turner)
Body:7
Height: ~158cm
Boobs: B (enhanced, a bit hard, but still ok)
BBBJ: 8 (deep throat, like hungry gal)
Massage : play piano
FJ: NA
AJ:9 (Tight)

Name: Chen Chen (1st time come SG, home sick, going back end of this mth)
Face:6.5 (looks plain & simple)
Body:6 (too thin for her height)
Height: ~163cm
Boobs: A (point nips)
BBBJ: NA (think she doesn't want)
FJ: 9 (extremely tight, like An Ni black hole, she cum 2 times, I think, bed cover wet wet wet)
French: 8 (~3mins in FJ, think she is cumming, she suddenly french me likes crazy, then ~10mins later (my 2nd shoot so last longer :p) she cum again, hold me very tigh and french me again)

TS, please post something, cannot up you.

Jazz
12-07-2008, 05:30 AM
Thank you very much, Bro Kuku son for An Ni's contact.

Reached her usual xxxxx81 and got a room. She reached within 5 min as she was waiting for me nearby.

Look : 5/10 (not my type of MILF)
Body : 5.5/10 (slim)
Boobs : B+ (enhanced and can feel a bit hard)
BBBJ : 7/10 (strong suction with balls licking here and there)
AJ : Tried several attempts to penetrate but had difficulty so gave up
AR : 5/10 (just a few licks near and there but no feeling)
FJ : 6.5/10 (SOP ; Didi kept becoming soft as I have lost interest)
RTF : Not my type but it will be good for Bros who wanted AJ.

Overall, she is friendly and no rush but certainly not my type as I am quite disappointed with her looks, thus, I dun have much interest in the FJ.

jasdude
13-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks to the ever sharing KuKu son bro , i got my first AJ today !

Attitude - very good . i sms her in the morning for afternoon slot at 3pm. she got the room for me first when she knew that place of operation was packed . so she went early at 2pm to wait for the room. so instead i get room then sms her , she sms me . got a feeling of i going to service her instead.:p

Well , when i stepped into room , saw a lianish PRC . looks and body condition as described by the rest of the bros who have tried her . TCSS for a while , stripped and one look i realised what was meant by boobs enhanced!!

back to the action , asked me what was in my mind . bj ? Fj? or AJ? . took Kuku son bro advice and asked for bj and since aj was my objective told her Aj was why i am. i can say bbbj quite good and hardworking. did it for quite a well , taking as much as she can of my rod . what i love about it as suction was good without no teeth friction! she tried her best but after 15mins she gave up and cap me for AJ.

First time AJ for me , dam tight feeling . got carried away with the tightness and i rammed her long and good all the way despite her very loud moans. i cummed and pull out my rod , i was shocked to see blood . felt bad so did not continue with 2nd round . chatted with her for the rest of the remaining time. she told me abt her partner in crime Chen Chen and other room mate Le Le . Le Le has boobs twice as big as hers but only provide massage and Hj . assured me that her massage is very hard . TCSS until time up , and left.

kuku_son
14-07-2008, 02:44 AM
TY ty all bro as promised post FR after tryout......
Reallli appreciated it....ty alot ,man....
Cheers......

Sry for late reply coz being doing overnite work due to rushing project....
And finally can tek a small breath....Sry for all bro waiting.....
As usually interested bro can pm mi thru my mailbox and get contact fr mi if u are curious in AJ feeling lolz.......

Steege
14-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Finally manage to try chen chen & An Ni tarma last week. Overall a very good experience. I will skip An Ni's stats as already shared earlier on.

Chen Chen

Looks: 8/10 (girl next door look)
boobs: small but very pointed nipples..
fj: 8/10 (tight but responsive)
very gf feeling and likes to cat bath you all over. very gigglish.
massage:6/10 (quite decent)

Very pampered to be served by 2 lovely ladies..

twiisty
14-07-2008, 01:38 PM
have AN last week, here's my simple FR as all almost the same.

Looks 7/10
body 7.5/10
catbath 6/10
massage 6/10
bbbj 8/10
AJ 9/10 (my 1st time) :p
fj 8/10
service 10/10***
damage $70 for 2 shots

Thanks TS for contact, my friend booked her for tonight :)

mewaiting4utoo
14-07-2008, 02:37 PM
hi bro, can pm me both ai ni and chen chen contact to me. thanks.

yongzhen
15-07-2008, 06:04 AM
Chen Chen thanks all bro that had help her! Her last day of work will b on 22/7/08. After which she will retired fr the FL trade.

Sg35Drew
15-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Hi Bro I have 2 OL if you all wanna Have for exchange Msg back

lonely_12kev
15-07-2008, 08:56 AM
here my short fr on an ni...

look:7/10(not bad for a age gal like her)
body: 7/10(well keep by her)
bj:6/10(good if she can do it longer)
fj:not try
aj:8/10(doggie,dat wat i go for)
hj:7/10(very hardworking on dat)
1aj+1bj together with hj=$70

thks for bro kuku son,pls bring more of the gals:D

philipie
16-07-2008, 04:39 AM
Thanks TS for the contacts.
Tried An ni yesterday.

First look normal,chatted up with her and seems pretty friendly but somehow just lost topic on what to talk about.

look:6/10(average)
body: 7/10 (well maintain)
Boobs: 8/10 (i like her boobs)
bbbj:7/10
aj:8/10
RTF: nope (just cannot click)

All in all did 2 shots but for the first one she blew me till i cum.

yongzhen
16-07-2008, 06:07 AM
Chen Chen thanks all bro that had help her! Her last day of work will b on 21/7/08. She reconfirm her flight home ytd. After which she will retired fr the FL trade. Thank you!

IwanAnal
16-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Thk bro kuku_son for an ni contact. have up her last week but busy so post late. Short FR since many bros had posted of her liao.

Look: 6/10 MILF
Boobs: 8/10 Very nicely round shaped boobs, veri nice to squezze
Body: 7/10 Slim no fats
Butt: 6/10 Round but a bit lao liao due to her age
BJ: 8/10 Super cock sucker even no BBBJ
FJ: Didnt try, heehee.....
AJ: 8/10 u can pump her real hard cos she loves it in her ass; that's why no time for FJ
Att: 8/10 great attitude and serve u all u want
Reccomendated: 7/10 if u like MILF, pretty boobs, wonderful cock sucker or enjoy AJ; u can try her without regret! Enjoy bonking :)

Nitro Trans
16-07-2008, 05:15 PM
I never try AJ before. So got this opportunity from Bro Kuku_Son’s sharing. Wanna Thanks Bro KukuSon. Came to have a session with An Ni last night. Was definietly a new experience for me as well as my little bro.

So down to the detail wise. Immediately we had our shower after we exchanged conversation. She a good talker. Her look was certainly an average MILF. Body was slim, well-maintain. Boobs was rather enhanced, a bit hard.

She begin with cathbath me and followed by capping my didi and start BJ me. Not bad sucking with deepthroating. Was quite gentle and slow. I like it..... She indeed very hardworking. Did a few fingering on her while she busy serving my didi. Then came the exciting part. Didi already warm-up and hot liao. First piority to AJ. FJ was my optional...hehe.

So change a new cap. She did apply some KY before i inserted into her ass in doggie position. Was damn tight, take sometime to insert my whole rod in. Can feel the rubbing of my didi fresh was very tension against her asshole. First time, difficult to penetrate, but slow and easy, step by step. Didi manage to season liao. Pumped her hard in and out. Didi start to steam even more. Her moaning and expression was fully erotic in such manner. Feel damn SHIOK and HIGH as i hit her hard with “Pak Pak” sound and a few gentle slap on her lovely butt. Couldn’t hold on any longer. Give myself a eject and cum out in no time. Both cleaned up and rested and manage to french her before we head to the bathroom.

Overall, was the most satisfaction experience i ever had. She is a nice and well-communicated gal. GFE was great too as she try to please me throughout the session.

My rating:
Look: 6/10 (Average looking)
Body: 7/10 (slim figure)
Boobs:B+ (a bit hard, well enchanced)
BJ: 7/10 (good suction and deepthroating)
FJ: nil
AJ: 9/10 (Super tight)
French: Yes
Service: 9/10 (excellent)
Attitude: 9/10 (excellent)
Damage: 70 + tip
RTF: Hope so if i got spare time off

PS: Once again, tks TS for the sharing and do return favour for my effort. tks

FatmanSK
17-07-2008, 12:14 AM
TY ty all bro as promised post FR after tryout......
Reallli appreciated it....ty alot ,man....
Cheers......

Sry for late reply coz being doing overnite work due to rushing project....
And finally can tek a small breath....Sry for all bro waiting.....
As usually interested bro can pm mi thru my mailbox and get contact fr mi if u are curious in AJ feeling lolz.......

Hi, bro I am curious in AJ, kindly pm me An Ni contact. thanks :)

zack123
17-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Hi bros,

Very the interested:). Care to share contact?

yongzhen
17-07-2008, 06:15 AM
Opps, so sudden. Chen Chen's aunt pops by. Staying for abt 2 days more. For bros whom want to find her, pls call her to ask if her aunt still around. Though aunt around, she is still able to give massage too. Cheers.

kuku_son
18-07-2008, 01:49 AM
ty all bro for yr Wonderful and precious FR......
Very very very busy recently at my project work.....
Cannot tanhan liao wanna gone crazy liao......
Hardly have chance to log in SBF at night coz 10pm~12am hardly log in....
Bobian nxt day had to work early somemore......
Ty all bro here post yr FR as promised very very appreciated it....ty all bro for yr kindly support.....cheers......:D

All bro interested in chenchen contact oso can pm yongzhen or mi to get her contact....
Once again those interested in tarma session or curious in Aj can pm mi for contact post FR after yr tryout cheers.....

IwanAnal
18-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Sounds interesting to tarma with An Ni and Chen Chen; btw she chio me too :)

ty all bro for yr Wonderful and precious FR......
Very very very busy recently at my project work.....
Cannot tanhan liao wanna gone crazy liao......
Hardly have chance to log in SBF at night coz 10pm~12am hardly log in....
Bobian nxt day had to work early somemore......
Ty all bro here post yr FR as promised very very appreciated it....ty all bro for yr kindly support.....cheers......:D

All bro interested in chenchen contact oso can pm yongzhen or mi to get her contact....
Once again those interested in tarma session or curious in Aj can pm mi for contact post FR after yr tryout cheers.....

yongzhen
19-07-2008, 05:45 AM
Chen Chen's Aunt hv left. And 3 more days, she b leaving the Fl trade. She like to say a big thank you to all bros that had helped her!

sweetcyanide
19-07-2008, 03:04 PM
got a tarma session with An ni and Chen chen. An ni was as described by the previous post so need not say anymore. Chen chen was looked like a shy GND. We got along pretty well but but too bad I was not up to the task.

Chen chen's BBBJ was good. Sucking and then licking it like a little girl on lollipop. And occasionally looking at me. Nice. Chen chen can be quite passionate when she gets wet and gives deep wet kisses.

But alas, seems like my little bro was over-worked recently and could match up to the enthusiasm of the ladies. Finally managed to shoot once after a good HJ from An ni. Both ladies stayed on in the room and we rested til the 2 hours were up. No rush.

Need to rest. 休息是为了走更长的路。:D

yongzhen
20-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Bro, think mayb u got it wrong, Chen Chen don't even bj, let alone bbbj. Those whom had tried her knows.

sweetcyanide
20-07-2008, 05:59 PM
;)

well... she said the same to me after she gave me a bbbj.

unknown766
20-07-2008, 06:15 PM
try chen chen last week
Face:7/10
Body 7/10
BJ:na nv ask
FJ:8/10 tight.
GFE:9/10
RTF: cant no time she flying off on 23th so bros try her b4 she fly off ^^

magnaboy
20-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Many thanks to TS for the contact.
Tried An ni early today.

First look normal,chatted up with her and seems pretty friendly but lost no time into gear. Much things was SOP. anyway, below is my ratings for her.

look:6.5/10(average)
body: 7/10 (well maintain)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice and bouncy)
bbbj:7/10
aj:8/10
RTF: when got vit M

yongzhen
20-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Tomorrow is Chen Chen's last day as FL!

kuku_son
22-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Wow...........................Gam Xia all bro for contributing FR............
Paiseh all bro been working overnite for my busy project.......
Somemore wanna log in at 12am at nite oso a toygh task to do.....
Haiz......Hope all bro forgive mi for my late log in.......
Will try my best to log in once i haf some room of time cheers all bros....

Once again interested bro hu are curious abt Aj can pm mi and get contact from mi but provided FR after yr tryout.....My condition fr getting contact fr mi is easy so i hope u can contribute FR after yr tryout cheers............

yongzhen
22-07-2008, 06:07 AM
Chen Chen said a big thank you to all bro whom had helped her! She is officially retired fr thie FL trade and going home. Let's wish all the best to her!

g_aberlado
22-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Wow...........................Gam Xia all bro for contributing FR............
Paiseh all bro been working overnite for my busy project.......
Somemore wanna log in at 12am at nite oso a toygh task to do.....
Haiz......Hope all bro forgive mi for my late log in.......
Will try my best to log in once i haf some room of time cheers all bros....

Once again interested bro hu are curious abt Aj can pm mi and get contact from mi but provided FR after yr tryout.....My condition fr getting contact fr mi is easy so i hope u can contribute FR after yr tryout cheers............

Bro you got PM. I'm waiting for your reply.

creatox
22-07-2008, 01:08 PM
happen to be free this morning, so met An Ni for a quick session
FR as promised

Look:6/10(MILF, not lao chio or wat, juz a MILF :) )
Body:7/10(not bad for a woman of her age, but butt too skinny)
Boobs:6/10( enhanced, but if dun grab, juz see, its nice)
Catbath:5/10 (a short while, dun think she got much experience in it)
BBBJ:7/10(hard working, good suction, ball licking)
AJ:6/10(coz her butt too small, dun really feel the shiokness, juz a tighter pussy to me.. :P)

Comment: worth a try, afterall its $70 only, how often u see PRC offer or even tell u they like aj?

thanks bro kuku

zack123
22-07-2008, 03:45 PM
As promised below the short FR:

Managed to get 1130 am session with An Ni. Despite non-Chinese, managed to grasp whatever message in SMS(Necessity is the mother of invention).

1st round - Started with SOP shower. Some bed action. Tried AJ but bro too excited after a good BBBJ. A few thrusts and game over (Need more practice to avoid over excitement..hehehe).

Interlude - Full body massage for half hour

2nd round - Some action and end with CIM.

Rating as follows: -

Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6.7/10
AJ/FJ/BBBJ: 7/10
Damage: 70+CD+room

Thanks bro Kuku son for the intro. Upz you!

MassageLover88
23-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks bro kuku fot the ctc, finally had a session with An ni last week. Well like what most bro's say, dont really expect a SYT but also not really too old also... anyway stats below:

Look:5/10(hmm... ok la..not syt)
Boobs:6.5/10
BBBJ:6/10(hardworking but suction not so good)
Body:8/10 (Not bad of her age!)

She will be here till august and probably RTF for me :)

spidey69
23-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Bro Ku Ku Son,

Can pm me An ni's contact??

I will post FR after it, promise..:)

sugarray
24-07-2008, 11:35 AM
24/07/08

FR on AnNi

many thanks to bro kukuson for her contact,met up with AN last
nite at KH9x9. got a room and within 5 mins, she was there.

Looks: 6/10 - MILF with slightly curly brown tinted shoulder
length hair.strong jawline features

Height: 1.65m at least

Body: 6.5/10 -,smooth slightly tan skin,no tattoes, with some body fats at the tummy

Boobs: 6/10 - B Cupper enhanced ,with slightly darker brown nipples with small dark areola

Bath : 6/10 - SOP,cleaning up the xiao di di and arse and general area cleaning lor

Catbath : 6/10 - it was a quick sucking of both nipples

Frenching - 6/10 - ok frenching ,not too much tongue fu fighting

BBBJ - 6/10 - short SOP licking and sucking motion,licking the length of the
didi

Painting - 6/10 yes,there is a very slight fishy smell,very small patch
of shaven pubic hair.paint job was ok she did cumtwice

FJ - no chance to try

AJ - 8/10 - she insisted on going straight to AJ as she say she enjoys it
so capped the didi and with some KY went for it.
her favorite position being doggy with two pillows place below
her tummy.she guided my didi slowly in and she was squirming with
delight. me having a tight hole,it was fanstastic and the pumping
was slow at the beginning and once well lubricated, the piston
was moving faster and faster,all the while she was moaning
and squirming.all too soon the tightness of the hole took controlled
and i shot my load

GFE - 6.5/10 - no to strong gfe ,after aj ,showered and sat at the bedside to TCSS
did not even lie down and cuddle up .

Rtf: perhap's ???, for aj only

damage 80/- with some tip

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some
for haven's sake don't zap me ,if u don't like the FR

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :-
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,
yang yang,anqi(shenyang),fang yen,juli,
mo jing,anqi(guangdong),xiao yu,an ni
Shuang Fei - chen chen + xiao hui

Dargon1981
24-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Firstly thanks to Bro Kukuson for the contact! I tried her about a week back and only had the chance now to post a short FR. So apologies!

Stats wise as all the other brothers had mentioned so no need to say more :)

Service wise she is definately a gem and is really chatty. Can give 8 / 10 for GFE during the deed. But I think she do Anal too many times liao cos it feels a little loose compared to some other arses I have tried. :p

RTF : Maybe if have the $$ and time!

once again thanks to kukuson!

els13
25-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Firstly a million thanks to Bro kuku_son to the contact to me.newbie..
Had a session more then a week ago but was too busy to Fr.Sorry bout it Bro.

Real Milf man,maybe i newbie i jz love this site man most Bros out here really got good lobangs sia.One look at An ni,wow lucky me for this little amount can get this standard very gd le.Maybe she see me young guy she also happy.lol.got a bbbj during bath almost cum but lucky stop in time.

After bath standard cathbath all over awhile then bj,was too tired to return e service cos went after work:p after 10mins of bj cap n start with AJ.it was so nice maybe too long nv AJ liao cum after 5mins..

Rest for awhile she was playing with my little bro n ask 2nd round?she din hv enough jz now..look at the sluty face cannot tah han of cos chiong la.bj awhile n head for AJ again!tis time round did her doggie,standing n ended with her riding me on the chair. :D

Height: 160 or taller
tits:32-33b? (but enhanced,gd view when she riding)
Look: 6/10 (quite pretty for her age ba)
BJ: 8/10 (gd sucktion,balls lickin n sucking)
FJ: din try she loves AJ i think i love too:p
AJ: 10/10 (SHIOK)
Damage:$70 + tips/2Aj/120mins Cap & Room are Xclused
RTF: when got time sure chiong,gd price gd bonk!!

To Bros out der this is a good one man so get contacts from Bro kuku_son asap.not to be missed!!Sorry for my poor Fr as i still newbie.Cheers:)

Harley_Fatboy
25-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Thanks to Bro kuku_son for givning me this contact so as to try the backdoor as I have never experience it before.

Call her during lunch and told me today she will be free after 2.00pm so what hack I agreed to the timing and procced to the say ......81.

I waited for almost 10 minute when I heard the door bell and was very excited to see how she loook like. Once open the door you can tell this Milf was quite stunning.

After bath we TCSS for almost 5 minute and she slowly catbath you your body and she alot of attention at your nipple for a start and using her cunt to rub you litter brother. After a soild 10 miuter I cannot tahan as her to cap me and do the BJ. Her BJ is very with sound coming from her month and maybe I use the strawberry CD and she like the taste.

I really cannot tahan and looking forward to go for the AJ and took her I want to try backdoor and apply some KY and from the start I have diffucult to penetrate as the hole is f... tight. She apply more KY and this time I manage to get and she make a moaning sound. I have to go slow as the hole is quiet tight and do not want to hurt her so that other bro can enjoy. I pump her for a solid 5 minute AI really have to let go my load.

After finishing she ask for massage and I fully agrees as I so tired after the backdoor section. Told her that I only want to try one short and she can go home now as she need not wait for the complete 120 minute.

Weight: 46kg
Vital Stat: 36C
BJ: 8/10
FJ: Never try
AJ: 10/10
Damage:$60/1AJ/60mins
RTF: Yes

spicie69
25-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Bro i love AJ...pls pm me the contact.

zron.45
26-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Bro,
you are very right, very few PRC willing to try AJ. Somemore at this reasonable price. Very very interested, mind to share the contact please. Wait for my FR after i try.

amveryangry
26-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Vital Stat: 36C+-24-32 (boobs lover your chance are here now)
Look: 6.5++/10 (++because i feel she look more prettier after a longer look)
BJ: 8.5+1/10 (she will treat yr didi very well, +1 can sux yr 2 balls beri well)
FJ: 8.5/10(Wetness are surely there)
AJ: 10/10 (Special feeling different fr Fj)
RTF: Will haf time sure will go again......
All i can say she is one of the chio mlif i came across..........

Brother you got a PM!! :D

terry1982
27-07-2008, 06:33 AM
hi TS bro,can i have the contact pls?will post FR after the session...million of thanks:)

Super4V1Blue
27-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Bro u got a PM. Will really like to try man never try AJ b4. Hope u can so kind to give me the contacts man will put up a FR after trying promise

cheers

spidey69
28-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Thanks bro kuku for the contact. manage to try an ni a few days ago..

attached my 1st ever fd :

Weight: 43kg
Vital Stat: Breast B to C cup estimate
Look: 7/10
BJ: 9/10 (her BBBJ very shiok, also she is very hardworking )
FJ: 8/10
AJ: 10/10 ( must try, she is very obliging )
RTF: sure of cos......

she is a very friendly person.. bros here dun miss out this gem. i initially book her on thurs but gotta cancel cos working OT.. she never kpkb.. finally got to try her on sat... i must say well worth the $$ spend..

els13
28-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi Bro ur pm is full,thanks for ur contacts n had return a Fr as promise.i got a pm from bro amveryangry for an ni contacts but i think its only nice tat i seek ur approval to give or not.it be better if u give him urself?pls advise.cheers:)

cubezero79
28-07-2008, 08:25 PM
just curious..is anyone tryin an-ni tom morn or early afternoon who is keen to "tag-team" w me for 2M1F and DP? 29 yr old m here and she has given green light to try this feat. Purely straight fun only, pm me if keen for this. :rolleyes:

cost remains same as 70 per head :p

vashnesh
29-07-2008, 09:03 PM
hi bro can share her contact. never try aj before and this is the first time. will post FR after that

kuku_son
30-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Sry all bros once again hardly reply due to my heavy load of work....
Hope all bro here can understand mi......sry.......
Many thks all bros for contributing their FR......:D
Emmm can c alot pple xprenice AJ lolz.....
Sry all bro i juz cleared all my pm again....
So interested bro here can pm mi for contact to find out how Aj feel lolz but afterout muz share share yr Aj xprenice to all bro here.....

One more thing An ni will be leaving singapore at 17th of August so her time in singapore is limited liao so all bro do fast hand fast leg dun miss out Aj xprenice lolz......

croovy
31-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Hi Bro,

After reading all the steaming FR, can you PM me her contact. Thank you

HENG81
31-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Bro, she seems to be great, able to let me hv the ctc?

Super4V1Blue
31-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Er.....bro kuku_son

I do not know whether is this the same ger as bro ahwind as i think both operate same place an have the same name n same services but i never try callin the contacts u gave me to confirm. None the less i still put up a FR about her but not here on bro ahwind thread. the link is here n i think its the same ger.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88434-new-arrival-ni-prc.html#post2936988

dragon5
31-07-2008, 08:20 PM
nice find bro..:D

S5050
31-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Bro can share ctc with me . Thanks.

sloanejc65
01-08-2008, 02:07 AM
bro

like to try:)

kuku_son
03-08-2008, 03:43 AM
Er.....bro kuku_son

I do not know whether is this the same ger as bro ahwind as i think both operate same place an have the same name n same services but i never try callin the contacts u gave me to confirm. None the less i still put up a FR about her but not here on bro ahwind thread. the link is here n i think its the same ger.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88434-new-arrival-ni-prc.html#post2936988

Bro i juz went and see that thread u mention to mi and yes she is the an nil as mention and i dun noe y tat ahwind go and post another thread for an ni? Maybe he dun noe abt the rules here......Anyway as long as you all bro noe tat his thread is same as my can le dun nid to go to her thread and ask for contact anymore.....ty bro for informing mi abt this....:D

kuku_son
03-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Sry 1 more thing to mention.......
An ni will be going back to china at 17/08/08 so be fast leg fast hand.....
Any those interested pple tat are curious abt Aj can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after yr tryout cheers.....

Super4V1Blue
04-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Bro i juz went and see that thread u mention to mi and yes she is the an nil as mention and i dun noe y tat ahwind go and post another thread for an ni? Maybe he dun noe abt the rules here......Anyway as long as you all bro noe tat his thread is same as my can le dun nid to go to her thread and ask for contact anymore.....ty bro for informing mi abt this....:D

O okok bro sorry, cos contact was given to me by bro ahwind. So the contact was on his thread not urs. Probably he also doesn't know about this thread ba. Not trying to sow discord among bros here. Sorry if i offended andybody

korleur
04-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Hey bro,

can PM me the contacts. Thx.

jolvin82
04-08-2008, 11:29 PM
FR on An Ni aka Yan Ni

Meeting frens at 8.30 .... but i knocked off at 5.20. nothing to do .. hence call up An Ni and ask if she was free. Greeted by a very sianz voice.. i was like .. omg .. liao liao ... anyway i still made my way down to kovan 81. reached at ard 6.30. register den gotta wait another 30 mins for the room ...@#%#@%#@%

anyway after i got a room den i sms An Ni my room number. As i was taking off my shoes. "Ding Dong !!!" "Ni hao !~~~ Wo shi An Ni"
hmm ... yeah v milf looking ....quite skinny ... but looks a bit on the old side.
she said she will service me like a king since i told her i am tired after one whole day of work.
As usual la .. proceed to bathe .. wash up
den ..... woah ... she starting catbathing me ...
circle around my nips .... slowly going south ... omg .... down to my legs ... my inner thighs .... then she moved up again using her perky boobs to massage my little bro ....which wasn't little anymore :D she proceed on to bbbj.... wah .. suction was good v v wet ......i almost gave way sia ... damn scary... the twisting of the head ... wah ... she also know that i am v sensitive... den she ask me whether i wan special service a not .... i ask "huh ? shen mo te bie fu wu ?" *acting innocent* she say ... cha hou mian ~~ hou ting hua ~~~ wah ...
but for some psychological reason ... my bro died on me after being cap ... damn sad ....
she tried to revive it ...den rode me cowgirl style ..... somehow ... she needs some improvement on that ... she was like twisting me :mad: pain la ...
anyway ... later my bro die again la. .. den she bbbj me again .. untill COF ...
shiok ...... the only shiok part is the bbbj .... thats all i think .. maybe the AJ which i din try...

Tok cock a bit ... den 8.30 got another bro waiting for her ... den i also dun hold her up le ... get dressed up den go off le

Looks: 6/10
Height: 1.65m at least
Body: 6/10 -
Boobs: 5/10
Bath : no comments cos i bathe myself
Catbath : 6/10 - nothing much .. rush towards south
Frenching - din try
BBBJ - 8/10 - licking of balls was great .. and my shaft ...
Painting - no painting ...paint all dry la ...
FJ - no chance to try
AJ - din try la
GFE - 6/10 - in this case .. is good fren feel, tok a lot about family issue ... but can see her eyes all red while chatting about divorce ... i dun dare to probe much about this..
Massage - 7/10 not bad ... whole body massage .. quite nice

Rtf: not my type.

damage 60 + 20 hotel and CDs

hum_coyote
05-08-2008, 07:49 PM
hey bro kuku_son.. u always have such good lobangs man!!! :D

ppss230
05-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Bro, wow good deal, nvr try aj b4, already PM you for ctc Thks in advance.

FatmanSK
07-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi, bro Kuku_son,

Thank for yr CTC, as promised post my FR here. Just bonk her yesterday.

lOOK : 7/10 Quite pretty to my personal judgement esp the eyes, she will glow on you
Height : 1.67m slightly above avg tall
WEIGHT : 50kg perhaps
Body : 7/10 Quite slim but not skinny
Boob : very nice n firm more to B++ going to C-(enhance?? who cares)
Bath : yes lower part ,bath for u esp on yr dick wash thoroughly
French/Kiss : YES 6/10
Body lick n breast rub : 5/10 catbath
BBBJ: YES lick n suck ball 7/10
ARimm: YES 7/10
AJ : YES SHIOK LAH, she say she love it and moan LOUD LOUD, (I stay at L4, scare neighbor can hear) , I aslo shiok, do her rear and front with pillow raise anthem.
FJ : YES, poke awhile then trasnfer to aj fast fast
Massage : 5/10 but not piano type, if piano type i give 1/10.
Damage : 70/2shots/120min (budget lah dont expect 101% goodies lah):D..............CD & RM Pay yrself
RTF: MAYBE (bcos hor, in my hand still got some on waiting list to fulfill my fantasy excitement, vit m a concern too)
Disturbance : phone ringing, she sms/voice replying while ridng on top of me ,sian lor, no good 5/10
Loc : K81 (WOW lau, tis hotal seems very good biz, daytime i still can wait for 15min lor to get rm key)

heard she leaving on 17th aug, fast hand fast leg leh. ask TS for ctc...happy bonking to relief.:cool:

dannyboyboy
08-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Firstly many thank to Bro Kuku-son for your intro and contact. Had booked a two hour session with An ni this afternoon,but was abit late. She is what all Bro's have reported. After the bbbj cap me, asking u want front or back door, i opt for backdoor entry after reading so much on her service, But feel very "kan cheong" at first. Have enjoy myself very much and shoot after 5mins, too bad only did firing once due to alots of distraction as her phone keep ringing. Overall she is a talkative and a rare gem. Thanks again to Bro Kuku-son. :)

dannyboyboy
08-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Firstly many thank to Bro Kuku-son for your intro and contact. Had booked a two hour session with An ni this afternoon,but was abit late. She is what all Bro's have reported. After the bbbj cap me, asking u want front or back door, i opt for backdoor entry after reading so much on her service, But feel very "kan cheong" at first. Have enjoy myself very much and shoot after 5mins, too bad only did firing once due to alots of distraction as her phone keep ringing. Overall she is a talkative and a rare gem. Thanks again to Bro Kuku-son. :)

iluvpussy
09-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Arranged to meet her about 1.5weeks ago (sorry for late FR). When I opened the door, I realised that I had her before under another name...

Anyway, since already there, make the best use of situation. TCSS abit before going into action. This time round, I chose to do only FJ since had AJ with her before but no FJ. She's quite a horny MILF. Was riding me long time before changing to missionary. Can't cum, so she says she give me a HJ. Nice and long HJ and BJ follows before erupting over her.

dinjas
09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Hello Brother,

Let me try her. Pls PM her contact thk

ngwt
10-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Thanks bro Kuku_son for the contact.

lOOK : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Boob : B+
Bath : lower part only wash thoroughly in front and behind
French/Kiss : did not try
Body lick n breast rub : 6/10 catbath
BBBJ: YES lick n suck ball 8/10
ARimm: YES 7/10
AJ : Yes 7/10
FJ : YES, 7/10
Massage : 6/10

Nxcoupe77
10-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Hi to all Bro,

Can some kind soul bro pm me her nos? I try to pm bro kuku, but I think he to busy liao. really dont wish to miss my chance with her since she leaving in a week time. Thanks to any bro to pm me her nos. Please forgive me if i write anything wrong since I am a newbie. But did try to write a few fr but no point up yet.:(

lunasea0326
11-08-2008, 09:06 AM
hi bro, i saw the story of an ni was very wonderful
cheap price wiz aj...
can u share wiz me the contact details?
thx a lot

ppss230
11-08-2008, 10:56 AM
1stly thanks TS for Anni's contact.

Have an appointment wif her on the 7/8. have our happy moments at xxxxxx hotel.

When arrive, TCSS for a while then we strip and proceed to our bath, very SOP. Lie down and let her do the roaming. as she roam dowards, ar and wow feel shiok , then she suck , lick and blow on my ballsa few x and then follow by bbbj. Her blowing skills really 'no beh zhao'. Buay Ta han and capped. Want to penetrate her famous sssssssssshole but didi can't take it anymore and her her to bj and exploded. Then follow by her massage. Not bad for me cos not only finger press and also boob massage me from top to bottom. As we go along and TCSS, suddenly dd harden and she performed the second suction. Ho say la, this x able to insert into her ssss, try a few position and then exploded.

Below is my ratings.
Look: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 ( she blow you balls too.:))
AR: 8/10 (make me song song to jurong)
AJ: 10/10 (feel great for me cos nvr try b4)
Massage :8/10 ( really use her strength to massage + boob massage)

She told me she will be back on 17/8 and be back at late sept or early oct.

Finally thk TS for the fanstatic ctc.

vashnesh
12-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Thanks bro Kuku_son for the contact.

Look : 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
ARimm:7/10
FJ : YES, 7/10

Thanks again for KuKu-Son for the contact

terry1982
12-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Firstly i wanna say a million of thank to bro_kuku for sharing an-ni contact..below is my FR for milf an-ni..

Got the contact from bro kuku last week but due to heavy work load so can only meet her up today(11/08/08) at xxxxx81..
Msg her at abt 10am this morning n waited for abt 30mins then she reply my msg cos she's sleeping at that time..So arrange for 11pm session with her..
upon reaching hotel msg her the rm number..Ding Dong here she come..peep thru the door hole..Wow...a pretty lau chio...Ho sai liao la...quickly open the door n invited her in..tcss nearly 20mins then she requested to go for a bath..Wah sia,her boobs really very solid..really feel like sucking it but did not do it maybe due to i'm too shy liao...bathing was pretty SOP..after that we proceed to the bed..starting by catbath me n boobs rubbing my didi...wow shiok..then slowing by Arimm..hmm,what i can said is abit off target..then follow by BBBj...her suction was very powerful..nearly 10mins over she cap me n ask me which hole i wanna start off,,i wanted to do aj but due to my tiredness my didi was abit soft..sianz so bo bian go for her meimei..wow consider quite tigth for her age...nearly 5mins i released...went back to wash up then continue to tcss with her till abt 12.10pm i told her i going back cos too tired cannot tahan liao..told her to stay inside the room n rest till times up cos i can tell that she's very tired...ask her how much sld i pay then she requested for 50 but i give her 60 instead..overall she's quite nice n friendly..

Looks=6.5/10(not for syt lover)
boobs=8/10(very handfull)
age=32
ht=163-165cm
wt=45-50kg
skin=fair n smooth
bbbj=solid+sucking of balls(fun)
Fj=7/10(consider quite tight for her age)
Ar=5/10(abit off target)
Aj=Nvr try(due to too tired liao)
damage=60/1shot/2hrs
Rtf=sure(next time die die must try her aj)

Pls note that actually i had actually requested for 2shots but my didi too tired liao so i left in an hr time n let her rest inside the room till times up...

To all the bro who likes prc milf,she's leaving sg on the 17 Aug..will only be back on early oct..so don;t wait liao..faster go for it...U surely won't regret...thanks for viewing:)have a Good day ahead:D

snlkt
12-08-2008, 09:52 AM
hi bro kuku_son, can PM mi her contact. ur recomendation is always worth a try. :D
cheers!

look chat
12-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Brother kuku_son, mind to PM me Anni's contact? she's going back very soon right?

kuku_son
12-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Hi all bro i am back again from my busy work juz manage to clear my pm and send all the contact to all bro....So hope all bro dun miss chance to try Aj.....
Yes to double confirm she will be going back to china at 17th August 2008 with mean only left a few more days to book her liao...i given out her contact to alot alot of bro so dun miss this chance.....

Once again interested bro can pm mi thru my mail box and get contact fr mi i will be quite free this few days .......cheers......

Paul Heng
12-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Hi Bro,very interest in this gal can any Bro pm the contact to me ,million of thank!

PaulVanDyk
13-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks bro Kuku_son for the contact. No time to try till 12 aug.. her last few days in town.

Look : 7/10
Body : 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
ARimm:7/10
FJ : didnt try.

a real value gem.

Bro, were the 1 chatting with her abt 5+ to 6 huh?? She told me it was u. :P

whosurdaddy2501
13-08-2008, 07:09 AM
hi bro kuku_son, i sent you a pm requesting her number. thanks

vkoolboi
13-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Tried her once before. The experience was not as good as what bros here say. Maybe her skills improve a lot since.

Want to try her again but always could not get a slot. Sianz...

I think she is overbooked. She said that she was doing FJ even at 5am in the morning. Anyway, she returning to the tiny red dot to scoop gold in October. Hopefully I can offer some gold in return for good service. Cheers:D

kuku_son
14-08-2008, 05:08 AM
Gam xia all bro for posting yr FR xperience on AJ......
Yes like all bro say this few days she is damn busy every slots oso full.....
Even TS oso give out the slots for RTF.....So hope all bro haf chance to try Aj....Once again she will be leaving Singapore at 17th August 2008so do book her early liao.....Not much time left liao so those who wan to RTF or try Aj pm mi thru my mailbox i will reply all bro asap.....Cheers all bro..............

slicker
14-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Thank you KUKU kia for sharing the contact. It's been a long time since i last post a FR. Anyway, as what was reported throughout by other samsters, she definitely has a very good attitude! No horse run!! I did her on her luvhole b4 she suggest something special... which is her s-hole! Thru out the 2 hrs we had, i did her only once, and cos i was very tired, i suggest 2 her that we take a nap b4 i send her home and she agreed! Definitely not a clock watcher!!! Many thanks again to bro KUKU kia. Upped u!!!:D

TMD33
14-08-2008, 11:42 AM
thk for kuku_son, for sharing the contact to me. meet ah ni 2 day ago, a friendly lady like to chit chat and quite hardworking.

Look: 6.5
BJ: 7
FJ: 8.5
AJ: nv try
Damage:$60

boysammy_065
14-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Had a repeat session with An Ni yesterday, call her early ard 11am book a slot for 4 pm.
All i can say is having a good time wif her. Now her AR improved liao as compared to my first visit, lick right on target v shiok.
During AJ abit hard to penetrate even she put KY hole still tight.
Those bro whish to try AJ hurry get ctc from TS, An Ni going back on 17th of this month.
Thanks TS for sharing with me.

Tai Guan
15-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Thanks for Bro KuKu_son for her contact, had a session yesterday afternoon. All I can say, I'm a sextisfied after the session.

Below is her rating:

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 (slim, yum yum)
boobs: 8/10 (B cup, very natural although enhanced)
AR: 9/10 (very shiok, hee hee this is my first time my ass kan nan rim)
BJ: 8/10 (good even when capped)
Painting: Yes
AJ: 10/10 (My Virgin shot, very shiok!)
Massage: 5/10 (ok for the average, me like very hard massage)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight for her age)
Feeling: Got feeling and she is very easy-going
RTF: Why not. I will sure visit when she come back

She is leaving on 17/08/2008 morning flight. Visit her while you can

TallMan
15-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Looks like I'm too late for AJ with her. Hope she comes back earlier than Sonya the other excellent A,B,FJunltd@$70/hr comes back at end Oct.
Kuku_son, have PM you for her contact. Please tell her to retain it for her return. When she coming back?

AJ: 10/10 (My Virgin shot, very shiok!)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight for her age)
RTF: Why not. I will sure visit when she come back
She is leaving on 17/08/2008 morning flight. Visit her while you can

rankin
15-08-2008, 06:16 PM
bro kuku_son,pm u liao yesterdax.stil waiting for your reply to try this special hole.

Apollo
15-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Thanks TS Bro KuKu_son for her contact, called her immediately today and want to try her b4 her leave. But was told she on Code Red, disappointed.:rolleyes:

Ask her if she will come back, was told will be back in Oct. She asked me to keep her number and call her then. Hope can try her next time.

Thanks TS again, will call her if she back in the future.

komoko
16-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Bro, can I have her contact? Tks in advance. Would try her before she is leaving.

jasdude
17-08-2008, 09:21 AM
she has left our shores this morning. let us anticipate her return in october . she told me that she has new things up her sleeves to offer when she return.:p

DemiBoy
13-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Bro, mind sharing? AJ Fan here also. Wish to try her when she's back in Oct :p

kuku_son
23-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Hi all SBF bro......Long Long time nvr come in liao due to my heavy load of work....haiz bobian dun work no $$ earn......

Btw i am not here to share all my sad story here......Good news is An Ni is back to Singapore liao.....Yes those bro who miss her services can call her liao she is back on this Monday......

And all bro here hu miss her services or wanna RTF again can pm mi for her contact no....Especially those hu are curious on Aj lolz............

Prices is usual.......
Fj+Aj = $70 for 2hrs (not included room charges)

kuku_son
24-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Wow contact been given out and immediately ytd oreadi haf pple contacting her liao wow.....Anyway i hope all bro have a happi bonking......

Interested parties can pm mi and get her contact from mi.....
Only 1 condition to get contact from mi....post yr FR after yr tryout...cheers..

tchinkoo
25-09-2008, 12:09 PM
pls can i have the ctc

10q veri much

spidey69
25-09-2008, 02:01 PM
bro ku ku son,

is she still using the old number??

tried her once.. FR posted.. :D

kuku_son
27-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Ok bros sry to reply all those hu pm mi.......
i juz went to find an ni ytd.....

this time she come to singapore wif alot of new stuff....

All i can say she put in alot of effort this time to bring some interesting stuff to service all the bro here...

So abt the pricing the new charged will be $80 2hrs/Aj+Fj with other interesting services/

I oreadi pm afew and all of them came back wif positive feedback and think that she shld add another additional $10 for her new services......
And for mi i tink now not all PRC all willing to do Aj and somemore she is doing another few more new services....So hope all bro understand....:D

Once again interesting bros can pm mi and get contact frm mi.....And those hu are interested in xploring black hole yr chance chance came again...lolz

martel
28-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Have to thanks Bros kuku_son for sharing the contact...i got the same contact from geminean...

Have arrange the slot with her today at 81, below is my summary -

Looks : 5.5/10 (not so bad still acceptable)
Body : 6.5/10
Boob : C abit hard
BBBJ: yes, bring me to heaven
AR : yes
AJ : Yes, this is the first time I try AJ. without any problem going in
FJ, never try
damage : $80 / 2 shots / 2 hours
RTF : maybe, still have more choices out there...

kuku_son
28-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Ty martel bro for yr precious FR......
Overall i am pleased tat u are still satisfied with her services.....
So all bro here hu interested and curious abt xploring Aj dun tink twin liao juz pm mi and get contact from mi but muz post yr adventures FR after yr tryout

Contact been given out to 20+ over bro le so hope to see their FR soon cheers....

teeandy
02-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Have to thanks Bros kuku_son for sharing the contact...i got the same contact from geminean too.

Have arrange the slot with her last saturday at 81, below is my summary -

Looks : 5/10
Body : 6.5/10
Boob : B+ to C-
BBBJ: yes, very service orented bring me to heaven
AR : yes very shio
AJ : Yes, this is the first time I try AJ. without any problem going in
FJ, very nice and willing
RTF : maybe if looking for AJ fun. :D
Overall service good!:p

kuku_son
02-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Ty teeandy ty for yr support i like this type of bro tek contact fr mi a few day ten try liao post FR....ty alot cheers......

Thos ebro here no all PRC dare to do AJ so this is a rare chance to try AJ.....
So interested party hu curious and wanna try can juz pm n get contact fr mi....

Freedom30
03-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Firstly Thanks Bro Kuku_son for sharing the contact

Actually made a appointment with her last week but last min something cops up so have to cancel. Today manage to slip out a while from work and make an appointment with her. As most brother has say one man's meat is another man's posion. Hope Bro KuKu not offended about my FR as frankly she is not my type. Below is a short FR

Look: 5/10 (The more you look at her, the more pleasent looking will be)
FJ: N/A(No Chemistry)
AJ: Never try
RTF: Maybe...

One thing plus point is her massage. Can really feel the relax when she is massaging. No regret going :):)

terry1982
05-10-2008, 04:33 AM
ok firstly have to said a very big thank to TS bro for sharing anni contact..This is my 2nd FRs for her...so here it goes...:)

sms her @abt 12.30am to make a appointment with her at abt 1.15am just nw..as usual ask me to sms her upon getting rm..reach k81 at abt 1am n was ask to wait for 40mins for room...wah kia...who knows the person at the counter was my camp mate(wah kia abit paisah man)...haha,,,so ask whether can get rm early anot...then ask me to go out walk walk first..who knows my hp ring...sir ur room is readly...wah less then 10mins...lucky got frenz wking there if not jialat...so reach the rm n faster sms her rm no...15min pass...30mins pass,45mins pass abit piss off liao...think she fall aslp...so send another sms to her...1min later she call back said she just saw the sms...wah kia...sibei sianz liao lor,ask her wherther wanna change appoinment anot ,she said sorry n she's on the way liao..so i said okay lor...since i already in the room if i leave abit waste $$$...15mins later dingdong...i open the door,,,wah her looks like better then the last time i see her...so chit chat abit then proceed to wash up n here comes the action...

haha,i was shock that she took out some stuff from her handbag...finally know that whats the interesting stuff,,,sld not said much(only those who try her sld know)haha....started to catbath me...hug hug than proceed to AR n BBBJ...dont know how to said but her svc really improve alot alot man...i nearly pass out from there...dont know what happen to me suddenly pop up a request whether can to paint her...she agree...wah sah...so my turn to svc her liao...dont know true anot she said my painting skill damn good make her yell n yell until i scare ppl next door can hear...she cannot tahan n put on cd for me to attack her...i wanted to try AJ but my didi abit soft then so no choice only can attack her meimei...finish her in less then 5mins...after tat proceed to wash up n back to the bed...as time is running out...faster try her back rubbing...as she said its very good for health...frankly speaking i really feel very relax after the session...

nearly 3am liao,so let her leave early as TS bro said must treat her well(Ts bro i nvr let u down hor)haha..anyway To all the bro here...this is a really very good Prc milf to try out..better dont miss it:)alright thats all for my FRs thanks for viewing n have a nice day..

name: anni
looks: 6.5/10(not for syt lover)
ht: 162-164
wt: 45+(i guess)
boobs: B-C cup(abit hard but i love it)
pussy painting: no smell(unshave)
skin: 8/10(very smooth for her age)
Bbbj: 8/10
Ar: 8/10
Aj: nope(didi abit soft cannot go in)
Fj: 7/10(quite tight)
back rubbing(Good)
damage: 70
Rtf: die die will go back lor:)

checkout
05-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Thanks to bro kuku_son for sharing the contact. due to work, had missed her last time, managed to try her last week after her return.
told me that worked in beijing, and had retired

short FR as follow.
very hardworking and horny when on bed
I think she like to be AJ ...
Looks: 5/10 (short MILF, wear slipper)
boobs: enhanced
bbbj: 8/10
AJ:7.5/10

bros whom like AJ not to miss this gem.
please get her contacts from Bro Kuku_son
Cheers

lvs_lvs00
05-10-2008, 08:15 PM
bro. can pm her no to [email protected]

bluedoggie
05-10-2008, 10:02 PM
hi bro,

please pm me her number.

thanks!

KingRay
06-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Hi bro, care to share & pm me her contact? never try AJ before....sound good & fun:) thanks

kuku_son
06-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Wao wao ty bro for all yr precious FR.......

And can tell all bro here are curious abt AJ......

So no regret go try AJ coz i feel not all PRC are willing and dare to do AJ business....

So this is the rare chance to try bo nxt time wanna try oso hard to find 1....

Somemore her services is a thumb up to all bro here so no regret to try her lolz.....

So all bro here who are interested in AJ or her services can pm mi to get contact fr me but post yr xperience after yr tryout cheers......

jec808
09-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Thanks Bros kuku_son for sharing the contact

Arrange a slot with her at k81 few days ago

Looks : 7/10 (acceptable)
Boob : C (nice)
Bbbj: 8/10
Ar: 8/10
AJ : 7/10 not really into this
Fj: 7/10(quite tight)
RTF : maybe

yuan_2768
10-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Thks TS for sharing AnNi's ctc no. Just came back from a session with her last nite.
Below is my short FR.

MILF - Age: mid-30s
Looks : 6/10
Height : 1.65m
Weight : 48kg
Body : 6.5/10 Quite slim
Boob : 6/10 (enhance but nice n firm more to B+)
Cathbath :6/10 (good balls licking)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR : YES,Shiok
AJ : 9/10 (first time trying AJ. very tight but manage enter wif lots of KY)
FJ : Yes, After trying AJ, FJ can only get 6/10.
Massage :6.5/10 (she do gua sai and ba guan)
Damage : $80/ 2/ 2hrs (exlude rm and CD)
RTF : maybe, still have many choices out there...

Was told by her that she do threesome(MMF,FFM) and foursome bang (MMFF) not sure the rate so those interested have to negotiate with her directly.
If you are a MILF lover or you want to try AJ, don't miss this gem

skitzofoozy
10-10-2008, 02:06 AM
bro, can pm me her contact.
thanks!

kk29siao
10-10-2008, 03:26 AM
any one can sharing the contactpls pm me thank

tonkilo
10-10-2008, 03:46 AM
bro, appreciate u can pm me at [email protected], tot of trying tml..tks alot

Stealthroamer
10-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Hi bro, can pm me her contact.
many many thanks!

Stealthroamer
10-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Hi Bro,

would you be kind enough to PM me her contact please.

Many thanks in advance!

myat
13-10-2008, 10:45 AM
1st , thanks to ts for the good lobang.... up ur pt leaw....
book her last friday 11am at k81

Looks : 6/10 (MILF but maintain well)
boobs : 7/10 (enhance but ok lah...)
Body : 7/10 (good maintain for her age)
BBBJ: 8/10 (very hard working)
AR : 9/10 (1 word... good)
AJ : 9/10 (she love to, but i never cum)
FJ : 7/10 (mayb her aunty coming la....)
gua sai massage : 8/10 (not bad)
Damage : 80/2/2hrs (rm and CD own)
RTF : yes b'cos she is hard working

again thanks bro kuku son for this good gem

kuku_son
17-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Gam xia for yr precious FR.........
And I am glad tat u are satisfyy wif her services......
Bro i will up u back asap when my power back and ty for yr upping too cheers....

So all bro here i haf confirm wif an ni she haf alot alot of services
Gua Sa, Massage, Ba Guan, AJ, FJ, AR and Fire Ice BJ anyway her bj alone is beri good liao all in $80 package in 2hrs but juz choose a few la 2hrs too short to do all lolz.......:D

But main point not all PRC do Aj so dun miss the chances bo she return muz wait for another few months ten can try Aj again cheers....

smlum68
18-10-2008, 02:22 AM
Bro, is this gal hp no. last four digit XXXX1958 ? If yes, then is the same gal Yan Ni.

Gam xia for yr precious FR.........
And I am glad tat u are satisfyy wif her services......
Bro i will up u back asap when my power back and ty for yr upping too cheers....

Gua Sa, Massage, Ba Guan, AJ, FJ, AR and Fire Ice BJ anyway her bj alone is beri good liao all in $80 package in 2hrs but juz choose a few la 2hrs too short to do all lolz.......:D

But main point not all PRC do Aj so dun miss the chances bo she return muz wait for another few months ten can try Aj again cheers....

Me Siam Bu
18-10-2008, 02:43 AM
sound slurp slurp :p

skitzofoozy
18-10-2008, 03:55 AM
bro, pls pm me her contact, thanks...

birt
18-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Hi,bro.

Please PM me her contact.

Thanks.

echorny
18-10-2008, 08:00 PM

Haha. Like got menu sia.....Will try her on pay day liao..

kuku_son
18-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Haha. Like got menu sia.....Will try her on pay day liao..

HaHa.....Dun look like menu more like ordering Ice-cream---->(An Ni) ten wif the toppings on it lolz------>(Gua Sa, Massage, Ba Guan, AJ, FJ, AR and Fire Ice BJ)....

So once again interest bro can pm mi and get contact fr mi but hor after tryout muz tell us yr ice-cream wif wat topping lolz.....cheers......

Recce81
18-10-2008, 11:14 PM
hi bro can pass the hp number thank u !! :)

smlum68
19-10-2008, 11:38 AM
FYI bros out there, An Ni and Yan Ni is the same person....I guess she asked alot of bros to help her.

jembalang66
22-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Tks bro ts (XC) for sparing me An-ni's ctc.

One word sums it all ~ she's one wild sex-kitten :eek:although being a MILF.

When I saw her, I commented tat if rough bros were to up her ~ she might get injured. Knn & she proved me wrong. Her warm bbbj plus AR really sent me to 7th heaven! And on her recomdtn ~ I went into 'hei foong doong' ("Batu Caves" in chinese) else my didi will lost its way on the 2nd attack.

Despite her encouragement with gd sound effect, I didn't get to finish the task. Maybe it's my first exp on this dark route ~ my didi got a 'headache', have to withdraw & I changed helmet and hammer her glory hole instead. Piling done half way but not to set .... & my didi wants some rest. So opt for a massage + gua sa & her service is great. Gua sa is not the painful type ~ soothing instead.

After an enjoyable session, ready for attack again. Get my pile driver cleaned up properly by her, actually was planning to CIM but my didi refused to give up easily. Went to pile her again ~ and I fired off a big volley in missionary.

It's a hell of an exp ~ so bros who like to venture the unchartered path ~ she's the one. Not many PRCs will permit rear entry!

Summary stats:
Looks : 6/10 (MILF but gd complexion & well maintained)
age: 32 (she claimed ... but who cares ... her looks will grow on you)
boobs : 7/10 (C+ ...... can't tell it's enhance ~ a welldone job)
Body : 7/10 (good maintain for her age) slim
BBBJ: 8/10 (very hard working)
AR : 9/10 ( a good 5 mins ... sent me up the heaven!!!)
AJ : 9/10 (fantastic & she seems to enjoy that route, but i never fire there)
FJ : 7/10 (not a close fit ..... perhaps didn't get her to cowride me)
massage plus gua sa : 8/10 (not bad for someone who didn't go thru proper training)
GFE: 7/10 (remind you of 1st night out with gf)
Damage : 80/2/2hrs (helmet & rm on yr own)
RTF : ..... why not, but will choose her "horny" period next time round ... she promise to drown my didi with juices:D

She does 'shuang'fei' (MFF), MMF, MMFF, MFFF or MFFF even MFFFF. She can get her 'sisters-in-sex' for adventurous bros. And oh yes ~ bbbj in car while travelling on expwy & finishing off with 'big-game' hunting in the woods:eek: Tat's her speciality that none others PRC will offer.

Looking fwd to my next piling sexxion....:p

ykl44
22-10-2008, 03:11 AM
Thank TS and Bro JasDude for AiNi and sorry for the delay FR as OC was using the PC!

Loved her "china" body massage, very good. Her ass is also very tight .. I loved it. Will definitely RTF next week. Happy Poking!

P/S : After reading this short FR from wee morning, a few points to me will be greatly appreciated!

kuku_son
23-10-2008, 03:38 AM
Lolz FR indeed beri short and simple.....

But nvm u still haf the heart to post FR after yr tryout realli appreciated.....

Interested bro can mi for the contact......

Curious abt Aj bro are also welcome to pm mi for the contact.....

But do remember to post FR after ur tryout cheers....

ang076
23-10-2008, 07:56 AM
Since Aini does threesome, then is she willing to do lesbo act with one of her sis-in-sex?

She will be my next target after I bonk Ling Xiu in November. (if she stay longer in SG.)

stray
24-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Did her last week.... Overall she was a good service provider..
I was abit disappointed in her looks...cos b4 I met her..saw 2 pretty
FL coming out of the Hotel...Next time dun look at others..

Looks : 6
the rest as stated...( . ) ( . ) looks enhanced....

vvoshiicrus
24-10-2008, 05:21 PM
bro can pass mi the contact?

didisleep
27-10-2008, 04:44 PM
can pm me her contact no ?

lunasea0326
28-10-2008, 02:03 AM
bro, good find
can share wiz me her contact or not?

kuku_son
30-10-2008, 03:07 AM
To all black hole discovery bro........:D

PM haf sent to you and your mission is to discovery the black hole mystery and Post yr FR here...Happi discovering cheers......:D

I will awaiting those bro report after the discovery......:D

driftwithWRX
30-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks Kuku_son for this MILF contact. tried her and here my FR

Tried this milf sometime back when her name was Ting Ting. Now changed name to "An Ni". Was surprised when open the door and see her again. But anyway, I know i'll be bonking a nice tight ass, so nvm lah..

Something never change is that she talks a lot, especially always complain this complain that, which turn me off a bit.

good service, nice tight ass, but massage cannot make it.

Name : Tingting / An Ni
Looks : 6 / 10
Body : 7 / 10
Boobs : 7/ 10 enhanced

Shower : 6 / 10
Catbath : 7 / 10
BBBJ : 7.5 / 10 she let me CIM
AR : 18 / 10
AJ : 9 / 10 tight, but complain that I took too long to shoot
FJ : 7 / 10 WET
Attitude : 7.5 / 10 (willing to please)
Overall Service : Good

cockadoo
02-11-2008, 03:30 AM
Care to share her ctc.

kuku_son
06-11-2008, 03:28 AM
U haf pm - cockadoo

Jerryt81
07-11-2008, 02:31 PM
bro,
pls pm me her contact

toshio
08-11-2008, 05:26 PM
can pm me her contact no ?

somdej
08-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Dear Bro

Can pm me her contacts thanks

kuku_son
10-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Contact already given to newbies hopefully u all try le post FR.......

Interested bro can pm mi for her contact.....

mickey76
10-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Bro, thanks for sharing the ctc.

Will post FR after I try her.

Existentialism
10-11-2008, 11:53 AM
This is a great milf gem. Met her last Saturday, but it started tentative at first. A bit business like. Maybe it was my first time with her.

The first round was good, but not entirely mind-blowing. However the more we talked (I must admit it took a bit to open up her true self), the more we got comfortable and everything became really passionate and felt like lovers instead of it it being a business transaction. I even smsed her after the session on my way home.:eek: I never do this usually. But I still had her on my mind :phahah

Higlhlights included her BBBJ. :D Very sensuous, very thorough, very good!!! Of course her AJ is a plus point too! :DAnd her nose - yes her nose. She has a really beautiful nose, quite ang mo like with a very straight bridge and pinched. I asked her if she had it done, abd she told me to pull her nose so I could believe it was all natural! Cute girl.

Looks : 6.5/10 (she must have been gorgeous when she was younger, and it gets better and better especially after noticing her very beautiful nose haha)
boobs : 7/10 (C cups, enhanced)
Body : 6.8/10 (slim, pelvis a bit bony)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very sensuous, takes her time, I like .......)
AJ : 8/10 (how can an AJ be bad!!?? haha)
FJ : 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (I like, will be a regular for sure)
Damage : 80/2/2hrs
RTF : no doubt about it

Thanks for reading

ykl44
22-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Thanks for sharing AnNi contact. Bonk her early this week. She arrived within 15mins after sms her the room. Since I am a MILF lover, would not mind her look. TKSS a while before proceeded to shower. Her bj skill is really alright only but AR and AJ is great.

My rating
Height: 160cm
Weight: about 45kg
Boob : 34B+ (great boobs)
Look: 5.5
BBBJ: 6.5/10
AJ: 8/10
Damage: $80 with Aj + $20 tips
RTF: Maybe, try other MILF 1st...... :D

Sorry for the dull FR. Do up me for the effort. Thanks.

kuku_son
23-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Wow thks bro for yr FR......

thks yk144 and Existentialism for yr precious FR......

There is no Dull FR in my thread......All FR all accepted as long as u post it after yr tryout......

I am appreciated thks you are abled to post FR and i am glad that u are happi wif her services........

Interested bro can pm mi and get contact from mi remember not all FR are willing to do Aj nowaday do try it if u are interested or else once miss it there it....:D

asdu
23-11-2008, 04:03 PM
thanks to bro kukuson for Anni's contact. Actually I tried her on her last trip here that was a few months back. Had procrastinated putting up Fr as was busy that time. Many apologies.

I msged this lovely lady one weekday night because of all the rave reviews of AJ and definitely her bbbj. She was a value for money bonk too. So i set the time with her to meet at *****81. She was very on time, and her first look was very pleasant. Although she is of age, she still retained that cute factor as she had her curly hair then and used a hairclip on her fringe.

I was having a smoke and we starting chatting for a very very long time. This is probably what made me remember the session with her so well. We chatted from everything from her staying in Beijing for work to food. She is a very chatty lady and made me very comfortable.

Then the clothes came off and we got to business. I shared some light kisses with her but no heavy frenching. She started working her magic, starting from the cathbath to sucking on my nipples and moving south. When she reached my groin, she licked and sucked and tickled my balls. It was fantastic. Her bbbj was coupled with wild twisting of her head for extra effect. It was one of the best bbbjs i ever had.

I tried my very best not to explode, and then she popped the question. Do you want the regular sex or do you want something new? Of course i chose the latter, that was what i came for. She winked at me and we proceeded. It took a long time to get my tool into her, but once it was inside, it was great. She rode slowly for about 10 mins, and her rear was gripping me so tightly i thought it was going to detach.

I flipped her over for the doggy, as this is argubly the best position for AJ. i banged her hard and fast and moved forward to grab those boobs. It was not long before i blew a huge load.

We both rested and chatted while i smoked. For the second shot, I requested that she bbbj me. And she went on at it for more than 15 minutes, never being lazy. I was a happy man at the end of the full 2 hours. left after giving her quite a big tip.

Thanks to bro kukuson for the contact and sorry for the delayed fr.

mickey76
16-12-2008, 03:12 AM
Bro kuku_son, thanks for sharing An Ni ctc.

Did her twice last month (Nov)

1st Time, with her was not that great and happy coz during AR, 1 of the bro call and she stop perform AR on me and chat on the phone while my small bro is super hard and high by the time she put down the phone my small bro have no mood liao. So settle with 1 FJ pay $80 and ask her left.

2nd Time, abt 1 week later I am having dinner with 3 of my bro at area K, so after dinner I go throught my phone list looking for FL at area K, think back last week did not complete my mission with An Ni so call her for a session again. This time completed my mission with her for AR and AJ, wan to go for 2nd round but too bad bro call for mahjong session so LL change pay up $80 and go.

RTF = No...

KY Chew
16-12-2008, 07:31 AM
pls pm me her contact, thanks

JJ.Broken
20-12-2008, 04:12 AM
First of all must thks Bro KuKuSon for sharing the ctc

pardon me if my FR is not gd, its a short n direct 1 tho

Looks: 5(maybe m too young)
Body: 7
BBBJ: 8
AR: 8.5
AJ: Din get to try as i've got only 1rd from her
FJ: 7
RTF: nop

Thank you very much

Cheers;)

gunnerstriker
29-12-2008, 01:42 PM
thx bro kukuson for the contact of an ni aka hai ni. Yesterday co went shopping wif her sisters n mai tu liao quickly arrange a session wif an ni as evening time fetching co n an ni was available in the noon.went to the H she mention n soon she came in mini skirt n shirt.
everything was sop except she gave me a bbbj inside the bathrm wif so much so licking n sucking that i cim inside her mouth.
After drying lie on the bed to rest while she massage,her massage was not that great but soon she pop out the question r u ready for 2nd rd. I immediately say of cos n opt for her dark hole.she smile n roll the coat down my gunner n this time my gunner did not fail me he was standing proud n ready to attack n as i slowly push into her dark hole she let out a slight moan n damn it was so tight that i just cant stop myself fr pumping her for a gd few mins n shoot all my bullets inside her.i lay on her back wif my gunner stil inside her n slowly i pull out as my gunner go limp :) as time is running out n i don want to wastes extra 15 for extension therefore we shower together n left.
Name=an ni aka hai ni(had check wif her n she the same person)
Age=30(she claim but tink she in her 30s)
Boobs=7.5/10(tink abit fake here but nice to press)
Bbbj=8/10(shiok wif cim)
Fj=nv try
Aj=8.5/10(sooo tight)
Overall=8.5/10
Rtf=depend as too many gems around.
Thx bro kukuson n hapi new yr :)

jowid
02-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Today after new year break thought I'd try a new PRC who does AJ but inadvertently RTF the same gal who is using another name.

Got to the room and soon after the doorbell rang. Was expecting An Ni but Ting Ting was there instead. At first I thought there was a mistake. :confused:Then she came in and I saw she was carrying 2 mobile phones - 1 no. for An Ni and another no. for Ting Ting. This gal is operating as 2 persons under 2 different threads. Her other thread ( Ting Ting) is

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/99183-prc-provides-fj-ar-aj-massage-pix.html

Luckily her service today was better than the last time. So overall was satisfactory.

Just pointing this out so other bros won't make the same mistake.

Winters87
11-07-2013, 08:49 AM
Is she still ard ??

wercim
11-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Bro can i have this gem ctc..