PDA

View Full Version : LiWen... Pretty Tall and Tan Healthy looking PRC

Grimwell
27-06-2008, 05:41 PM
I just met this gal near geylang lor 25 and we settle for the H81 nearby. She help me to remove my clothing and we showered together. First start from kissing then lick all the way down and BBBJ for me. She is damn pretty looking and really shiok to see her in action. Normally I will not pay so much for a PRC but for her is 100% worth it!

Her stats :
LiWen
Ht : 1.69
Wt : 48 Kg
boobs : 36B
look:7.5/10
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7.8/10
Damage :$80 CD n Room you pay.
Gfe:9/10
RTF : yes!

For those who wants to give it a try please PM for her contact and please take good care . Pai Seh she only want Chinese. if I never reply you soon cause I won't be loggin in most of the time .Those below 20 pts pls dont PM me. Thanks !!!

xihaha
27-06-2008, 05:49 PM
amazing experience~~
it seems that i don't have enough pts to exchange , i will work harder to get more pts

aczeta76
27-06-2008, 05:54 PM
I just met this gal near geylang lor 25 and we settle for the H81 nearby. She help me to remove my clothing and we showered together. First start from kissing then lick all the way down and BBBJ for me. She is damn pretty looking and really shiok to see her in action. Normally I will not pay so much for a PRC but for her is 100% worth it!

!!!

Good find. Enjoy bro.

Cheers:p

S-E-X Hunter
27-06-2008, 06:25 PM
what do you mean by tan healthy looking?

damnu88
27-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Me on the Q.....pm me ctc...Tks TS...:p

Big Phil
27-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Great lobang. count me in? i am intersed

Grimwell
28-06-2008, 08:55 AM
I had replied most PMs except for those I think cannot make it.
Hope to see some FR soon.
:D

sixthsenses
28-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Another good find :D

ken6890
28-06-2008, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE=Grimwell;2858817] is 100% worth it!

LiWen

Good find bro , anyother sweet pretty young PRC found with 100% worth it , hope can share the contact , thank !

otur
28-06-2008, 10:58 AM
queing for number also :D

benglian
28-06-2008, 11:02 AM
bro,

Queing

binbin81
28-06-2008, 11:56 AM
hope still not too late..heh

Grimwell
28-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Bros interested in her contact pls PM me..
Thank you.

jjlsk777
28-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Bros interested in her contact pls PM me..
Thank you.

bro, but you mention must have min. 20 pts them PM for ctc.:confused:

simpleson
29-06-2008, 01:00 AM
i guess bros who r interested already went hunting for FL at Lorong 25, who still bother to accumulate 20 points n wait for TS "not so soon" reply

jjlsk777
29-06-2008, 07:53 AM
bro, but you mention must have min. 20 pts them PM for ctc.:confused:

wah say like that also kana zapped 2 pts and some more say "up":confused:

Aftershave@8
29-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanx Bro Grimwell for LW ctc, checked her out pre-dinner today. My humble FR:

At 1.7m (verified, my height), she is one of the taller PRC FL around. Now I know why Bro Grimwell described "healthy tan" look - she is a lanky lass with an athletic look (both with clothes on, and off) - I won't say she is of dark complexion, just a light dash of bronze color, especially her arms, which she said is from all the walking from lor to lor (you see, she does the 'day / early evening' shift - 10am to 10pm). I actually think she looks very healthy and dress very decently, you would think she was on her way to school!

I like her long legs and alluring mei mei area - I commented she trimmed it very nicely - I was wrong! She asked me to inspect saying "... see, no little rough hairs sticking out, it's all natural...", wow what a turn on!

She is casual and laid back, not a time watcher (maybe no appt after me?!). After (SOP) shower, lied in bed, she said 'you look very clean and neat, can I suck your cock?' She then proceeded to give me a marvellous BBBJ - you should see the look on her face... diligent and passionate at the same time, steam man! As I cannot tahan anymore, I ask her to put on CD and mounted her.

She is very responsive (or great acting) - soft moans and whispering 'lao gong hao suang' repeatedly - it was like bonking a China beach volleyball babe, those long legs spread wide nicely, providing perfect view of the ultra sexy vagina area. After I unloaded, she got up to take tissue to clean my didi... got small patch of juice on bedsheet.. she saw and then smiled shyly.

LW is 22 and from Shenyang (she told me) - she said some bros commented she looks older, 24. While I must say she is not 'super SYT' look, she is indeed a pretty and sweet girl - bros who fancy bonking a young athletic body (almost no fats!) with a soft pair of boobs (I estimate 34B) should try her. She leaves 1st week of August.

$80 / 1 hr / 1 shot - rm & CD your own.

issaac72
29-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Wonderfu FR. Nicely writen. Always wanted a tall and tan lady.
Good work.

Aftershave@8
29-06-2008, 11:37 PM
Bro Issaac
1. If you wanna try, do so next 2 days or wait a few more days - code red coming, ETA Tue 1st July - she told me so (actually we talked alot, she's a really nice girl ...)
2. Additional tip: she is the gentle, soft spoken type, can see she take care of her body, don't smoke, etc. She responds well to more 'gentle' customers
3. She asked if I read about her in internet, I said 'no' so let's keep it that way, please

BlurWolfe
30-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Good FR bro Aftershave@8, sounds very interesting with a soft spoken, tall and tan lady.

Leeds2006
30-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Thank Bro Grimwell for LW's contact n arranged to meet her before d Euro2008 final ... several msg n arranged to fetch her at the the upper Lorong of G and proceeded to H81 out of GL area ... tall, tanned & chatty young lady with a teacher like look with straight straight hair do ... cos on code red soon ... did not hv a enjoyable sesson with her ... description of hers had been said in the TS's thread ... she's on student pass n will be here for a considerable period of time ... will rtf when hv time ... those who 1 her contact ... pls thru the TS

Cheers

Grimwell
30-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Thanks for the FRs..
This girl will really resemble teacher if put on glasses.

conjurer
01-07-2008, 07:13 AM
A friend of mine booked her in the wee hours of the morning while i took another girl from the street. He shared his experience with me.

In summary,

Name: Li Wen
Looks: 6.5 /10 (agreed not super SYT and pleasant look like poly student)
Boobs: Not as big as what TS mentioned (definitely not for boobs lovers)
Body: Tall & Slim & tanned as agreed
BJ: 5/10 (BBBJ not given, duration was very short and she commented on the condom having too much lubricant) [CD was from H81 machine btw]
GFE: 5/10 (Before and after FJ, both showered on their own), not sure whether my friend requested to shower together though.
Remarks: All in all he said it was an average bonk but below his expectations.
RTF: No (for him)
Damage: 80 + $20Room

I would like to give her credit for agreeing to meet my friend in the first place as it was 2½ hours pass her working time of 10am - 10pm and i guess their chemistry is not there or she is too tired.

She rejected my friend's offer of bringing her to JC or LV and says it is too far so they ended up in one even numbered 81.

She was very eager to leave and in a rush. Her "code red" coming as well as being too tired (past her working time) might have affected her mood too.

This is just my friend's comments and your experience could differ as i believe chemistry plays an important role here as well.

Anyway, those who have tried her, please feel free to share your experience as my friend could just have been unlucky.

doll_rumiko
01-07-2008, 07:43 AM
haha, That is what I like.:p

Macallan12
01-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Sounds good find. Please share contact.

lacoruna69
02-07-2008, 03:16 AM
She is casual and laid back, not a time watcher (maybe no appt after me?!).

She was very eager to leave and in a rush. Her "code red" coming as well as being too tired (past her working time) might have affected her mood too.

Contrasting FRs.........one good ; one bad. :confused:
SMSed her and she is on code red. Tell me to wait next week Monday.

Grimwell
02-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Those interested pls PM me for her contact after sunday.

Aftershave@8
03-07-2008, 03:17 AM
Bro LaCoruna

She is indeed 'laid back / not time watcher' during my appt -

LW was with me for almost 2hr "door-to-door" - 5.30: I picked her up from her place, actually drove to Lavendar but both hotels we went to had 30-40min wait list, so reluctantly I drove back to GL where we ended up at hotel of her choice (room painted 'ocean blue' complete with fish and seaweed on walls, lucky ceiling is white otherwise I'd really feel like a fish!)... I specifically asked her if she was rushing for time, and she said 'no' - we chatted and to my pleasant surprise, she is quite inquisitive & trying to pick-up some English words... We left hotel almost 7.15... since I went beyond 1hr, I compensated her accordingly and sent her back home

To be fair to Bro Conjurer (writing on behalf of his friend), he highlighted that appt. was past her regular work time and she was expecting 'red', so maybe it affected her mood, no chemistry...

I believe if we treat WL with respect, the good ones will reciprocate and both of us would then have a great time! Enjoy your session next week :)

lacoruna69
03-07-2008, 03:32 AM
I believe if we treat WL with respect, the good ones will reciprocate and both of us would then have a great time! Enjoy your session next week :)

Dun worry lah, Bro. Not doubting your FR. Some FLs are known to give inconsistent service. This is especially so once business is good. Was thinking of trying her this weekend. Looks like have to on hold a she is in the red.

Grimwell
03-07-2008, 05:46 AM
Bro LaCoruna

She is indeed 'laid back / not time watcher' during my appt -

LW was with me for almost 2hr "door-to-door" - 5.30: I picked her up from her place, actually drove to Lavendar but both hotels we went to had 30-40min wait list, so reluctantly I drove back to GL where we ended up at hotel of her choice (room painted 'ocean blue' complete with fish and seaweed on walls, lucky ceiling is white otherwise I'd really feel like a fish!)... I specifically asked her if she was rushing for time, and she said 'no' - we chatted and to my pleasant surprise, she is quite inquisitive & trying to pick-up some English words... We left hotel almost 7.15... since I went beyond 1hr, I compensated her accordingly and sent her back home

To be fair to Bro Conjurer (writing on behalf of his friend), he highlighted that appt. was past her regular work time and she was expecting 'red', so maybe it affected her mood, no chemistry...

I agreed with you bro.

lacoruna69
06-07-2008, 06:10 AM
I had been aiming for her since Bro Grimwell posted her FR out. Kudos to him for finding such a rare gem.
I met her on Saturday evening as she said her code red over liao. She was quite punctual arriving within 15 mins.
I'm very stunned and pleased with her looks. IMHO, she looks just like any tall slim SG local SYT! If she dun open mouth, no one will know she's a PRC.
But sadly, I experienced the same as what Bro conjurer's friend got. Not much GFE / service and was in a rush. In and out of the room in less than 30 mins.

FR Summary
Name : Li Wen
Origin : Shenyang.
Dressing : Cute red Betty Boop tee with jeans and heels. Black bra and pink (grandma!) panties. Someone should buy her a sexy black one!
Look : Very fresh and healthy local SG SYT look. A bit like those smart NUS babe. Minimal make up. Long straight hair. My type!
Showering : She went inside the shower room with me. But want a separate wash. She said she showered before meeting me.
Body : Slim and curvy type. 1.7m. Very nice sexy figure. My favourite type. Nice body smell too.
Teeth : Special mention here as I like her pearly whites. Think she doesn't smoke. Very rare. I like gals like that.
Boobs : Nice handful Bs. Big dark brown round nipples. No licking or sucking as requested by her.
Skin : Slightly tanned. Silky smooth, supple and taut like a typical young girl.
Armpit : Shaven.
Pussy : Nice black triangle. Neat bush. Very tight and taut love lips. Cannot touch too long.
Catbath : None.
Frenching : Not allowed. Only slight pecks.
Fingering : Not allowed.
BJ (with cap) : Wants to pop the condom over my didi almost immediately after hopping onto the bed. Wants to offer BJ but I declined. Then she said my CD very oily. This is Durex pleasuremax I bought from Guardian. I had been using the same thing with other FLs and no one said anything..........
FJ (Capped of course): Not much foreplay as she set restriction on a lot of things. She wants to get on with the job asap. I got a bit pissed off and well, the FJ didn't went well. I'm quite surprised I managed to go inside her lovehole. After a few pumps, my didi went soft and as she was trying to put it back in, I exploded. She never cleaned up for me. Went to answer sms and went to shower in double quick time.
GFE : ZERO!
Service : NONE. In a rush. Maybe she got a plane to catch........
Attitude : Friendly and polite though. Smiling occasionally.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room). After reading Bro conjurer's friend FR, I decided to set her as $70 cat. This price was agreeable by her BEFORE meet up. IMHO, she doesn't deserve $80.
Verdict : Excellent gem at $70, if you dun mind the non existent service. Dress herself well. Gentle type. Highly recommended for local SYT lovers (going for looks n figure only). She told me she will only get more intimate with customers only after 3~4 sessions! Not sure whether to believe her......Maybe she's looking for Brad Pitt type. BTW, she comes across as a very street smart gal. This is my frank opinion. Would advise newbie Bros not to fall inside her trap, if indeed there is.

Thanks to Bro Grimwell for sharing out this rare GEM! No pun intended as I feel that she is very different from other commercialized PRC FLs. I would like to visit her a second time and see if her service got improved. I'm a sucker for her looks and figure....In the meantime, let's see other Bros' FRs.

conjurer
06-07-2008, 07:00 AM
I had been aiming for her since Bro Grimwell posted her FR out.
But sadly, I experienced the same as what Bro conjurer's friend got. Not much GFE / service and was in a rush. In and out of the room in less than 30 mins.

... Then she said my CD very oily. This is Durex pleasuremax I bought from Guardian. I had been using the same thing with other FLs and no one said anything..........

After reading Bro conjurer's friend FR, I decided to set her as $70 cat. This price was agreeable by her BEFORE meet up. IMHO, she doesn't deserve $80.
Verdict : Excellent gem at $70, if you dun mind the non existent service. In the meantime, let's see other Bros' FRs.

Hi Bro lacoruna,

Nice and detailed FR from you. Sorry to hear that your experience is similar to my friend. I thought he might have been unlucky. Hope you will have a better experience with your next RTF with LW. Enjoy! :)

aLeGrIa
06-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Thanks to Bro Grimwell for the contact. According to Li Wen, I was the first client after her "red alert". Overall not bad lah, just that no service & like bro lacoruna69 says, no service or GF feeling at all. Fast in, Fast out (best way to describe the experience).

If any bros like this kind... hump & go.. no need service, then go for it to experience the SG SYT feeling. Anyway her pussy is tight when not wet... after that, u can't really feel much.

I paid $70 + $10 (tips) + $20 (rm) + CD (leftover from last time)

have fun!
:)

I had been aiming for her since Bro Grimwell posted her FR out. Kudos to him for finding such a rare gem.
I met her on Saturday evening as she said her code red over liao. She was quite punctual arriving within 15 mins.
I'm very stunned and pleased with her looks. IMHO, she looks just like any tall slim SG local SYT! If she dun open mouth, no one will know she's a PRC.

FR Summary
Name : Li Wen
Origin : Shenyang.
Dressing : Cute red Betty Boop tee with jeans and heels. Black bra and pink (grandma!) panties. Someone should buy her a sexy black one!
Look : Very fresh and healthy local SG SYT look. A bit like those smart NUS babe. Minimal make up. Long straight hair. My type!
Showering : She went inside the shower room with me. But want a separate wash. She said she showered before meeting me.
Body : Slim and curvy type. 1.7m. Very nice sexy figure. My favourite type. Nice body smell too.
Teeth : Special mention here as I like her pearly whites. Think she doesn't smoke. Very rare. I like gals like that.
Boobs : Nice handful Bs. Big dark brown round nipples. No licking or sucking as requested by her.
Skin : Slightly tanned. Silky smooth, supple and taut like a typical young girl.
Armpit : Shaven.
Pussy : Nice black triangle. Neat bush. Very tight and taut love lips. Cannot touch too long.
Catbath : None.
Frenching : Not allowed. Only slight pecks.
Fingering : Not allowed.
BJ (with cap) : Wants to pop the condom over my didi almost immediately after hopping onto the bed. Wants to offer BJ but I declined. Then she said my CD very oily. This is Durex pleasuremax I bought from Guardian. I had been using the same thing with other FLs and no one said anything..........
FJ (Capped of course): Not much foreplay as she set restriction on a lot of things. She wants to get on with the job asap. I got a bit pissed off and well, the FJ didn't went well. I'm quite surprised I managed to go inside her lovehole. After a few pumps, my didi went soft and as she was trying to put it back in, I exploded. She never cleaned up for me. Went to answer sms and went to shower in double quick time.
GFE : ZERO!
Service : NONE. In a rush. Maybe she got a plane to catch........
Attitude : Friendly and polite though. Smiling occasionally.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room). After reading Bro conjurer's friend FR, I decided to set her as $70 cat. This price was agreeable by her BEFORE meet up. IMHO, she doesn't deserve $80.
Verdict : Excellent gem at $70, if you dun mind the non existent service. Dress herself well. Gentle type. Highly recommended for local SYT lovers (going for looks n figure only). She told me she will only get more intimate with customers only after 3~4 sessions! Not sure whether to believe her......Maybe she's looking for Brad Pitt type. BTW, she comes across as a very street smart gal. This is my frank opinion. Would advise newbie Bros not to fall inside her trap, if indeed there is.

Thanks to Bro Grimwell for sharing out this rare GEM! No pun intended as I feel that she is very different from other commercialized PRC FLs. I would like to visit her a second time and see if her service got improved. I'm a sucker for her looks and figure....In the meantime, let's see other Bros' FRs.

justhorny
06-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Was hoping she is giving good service but since there are FRs stating otherwise, will give her a miss.

Anyway, thanks bro Grimwell for the contact.

lacoruna69
06-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Nice and detailed FR from you. Sorry to hear that your experience is similar to my friend. I thought he might have been unlucky. Hope you will have a better experience with your next RTF with LW. Enjoy!

No problem. Encounter this type of FL very often. But I got a weakness for her type as she really look like those local SYT babes at Orchard Rd......
Anyway, will be trying her next weekend. If still the same shit, I will post out and we can all forget about her liao.

To Bro aLeGrIa,
I know you like my FR a lot, but no need to quote the whole thing mah....:D

ezez11
06-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Called her last week, but she was on code red. Check with her today and she said she was ok now. I wait her outside of a hotel in GL. 5 minute, I saw a tall girl walking towards the hotel and making a phone call. I think she should be LiWen. It was true, then my phone ring. I answered phone and we lagught at each other.

She is shy type of gril, inexperinced, but definitely SYT. So I think some bros complained her service is not so good. A short FR:

Name: LiWen
Looks: 7/10 (tanned skin, sunshine type girl)
Figure: 7/10 (1.70cm, athletic body, looks very heathy, indeed, she played valleyball)
Boob: 6/10, 34A (not for boob lover)
BJ: 6/10 (not good suction)
FJ: 7/10 (wet and responsive)
Service: 8/10, I feel her attitute is quite good and no rush, she is just inexperinced, so need some guidance)
Minus points: she doesn't like you touch her nipple, only can finger outside a bit. Since she is a real SYT, so these are minor points, I am ok with these. But I think she allow painting. I did not try.
RTF: Yes
Damage: $80 + $20 (room) + CD (Money is well spent. I think as a sunshine, athletic type SYT, she is worthy this price.)

A big thanks to bro TS Gimewell. Pls write a new post, so I can up u my humble 3 points. Good job, pls keep on!

thanks for reading and pls pm TS for this tall SYT's contact.

Grimwell
06-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Hmmm...
looks like most bros here had a good bonk with her.

aLeGrIa
06-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks to you lor... good find! :)

Hmmm...
looks like most bros here had a good bonk with her.

Grimwell
07-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Bros interested can PM bro Aftershave@8 for contact.
I will not be around for some time.

naruk_shuai
07-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Thanks for sharing!
had pm you too

Aftershave@8
07-07-2008, 10:12 PM
I've responded to those who PM me for LW ctc. I only just re-read bro Grimwell's (TS) FR at beginning of thread... so those bros under 20 points who already received ctc from me, treasure it!

Due to frequent biz trvl, I may not respond to PM frequently. Also, I do not maintain any form of ctc with LW at all - I had a great session with her and FR'ed in the spirit of sharing. Your experience may differ from mine.

69 pussy seeker
08-07-2008, 04:21 AM
Wow!!! Just by reading the stats you give..made my jaws dropped!! 1.69, 48 kg, 36Boob?!?! Wow!! Do I have the honour to try her??
Thanks bro, pls pm me her ctc. Thanks!!:eek:

wats
08-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Tried her some time back, before her aunty came. Maybe no chemistry, so just a short report.

Looks: 7/10 (slightly tanned, due to standing under hot sun)
Figure: 7/10 (1.70cm, athletic body)
Boob: 34A (nipple quite big, but doesnt like to be lick or touch there)
BJ: 0/10 (barely any, before u know it, its over)
FJ: 3/10 (allowed only one position, points given cos she gets wet easily and dont rush u, since gonna to pay her take my time try to enjoy lor)
Service: (attitute is quite good, but for the job - lousy, cos so many cannots)
RTF: No
Damage: $80 + room + CD

ezez11
08-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Still thinking her fresh body and shy smile. Have to RTF her soon.

Grimwell
16-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Bros,
Any more FRs?

otur
16-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Bros,
Any more FRs?

thanks for the number. but dare not try after seeing those neg FRs.
since u intro her here, maybe u can tell her abt the feedbacks.
once again many thanks :D

warbird
17-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Here is my brief FR on LW whom I met very recently. My special thx to bro Grimwell for her ctc n also to bro Lacoruna69 for his valuable input prior to meeting w/ her. I was concerned that her butt was too small or flat but bro Lacoruna assured me that "it's quite OK, got some meat."

My session w/ her was quite sextisfying overall.

Arranged to meet her at the lobby of Hotel XX. When I first saw her I knew my didi was going to hv a good day! She appeared tall, pretty n young. Slightly tanned like a SG gal n healthy too. Quite friendly w/ very sweet smile. Her service was surprisingly good perhaps due to my low expectations. No doubt we 'clicked' very well. No rush, actually I was the one in a hurry.

I shall not go into details about what happened in the room. The followings are my humble n truthful opnions. But one man's meat is another...n if ur experience is radically different from mine, my sincerest apology.

Name: Wang Jia
Origin: Dalian, PRC
Boobs A+, figure 7,
Stats: Ht. 170, Wt. 54kg (she told me), 34A+, 25, 35 (my estimate). Her upper thighs are relatively meaty (in a nice way to me).
BJ w/ CD 6.5
FJ 6.5 (doggie n missionary)
GFE 6.
RTF: Maybe

BTW, her ass has more than adequate meat n is good for doggie. I didn't french (not allowed) or paint (allowed, I think) her as I don't w/ any WLs. I did touch n suck her breasts very briefly only.

Nice looking n clean pussy but a bit loose when wet, especially in doggie position. Also striae on sides of butt due to 10-Kg weight loss, not child birth becos lower abdomen smooth without striae.

She moaned n talked a lot while I was fucking her. Her moans were fake though. She kept saying, I love u...marry me pls!...she knew how to boost my ego, haha.

I paid $80 (she asked for it n I agreed) + room.

Thx for reading!

warbird
17-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Oops, my above FR is for Li Wen, not Wang Jia. It was a typo. So sorry!

warbird
28-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm surprised that this thread has been so quiet. True, half of the FRs are good n the other half not so good. However, IMHO, she is quite a looker! Young n tall some more. I forgot my rating on her looks in my FR: 7-7.5 (my personal opinion n one man's meat...).

But I don't get it. If she puts on a nice dress n high heels n goes to a high-end KTV such as Dynasty, she will stand out, definitely well above average...yet the gals there (almost all fellow PRCs) demand $300 per shot, not to mention the drinks n tips, etc.:confused: And LW only wants a relatively modest $70-80 per shot. A local FL w/ her looks n figure would easily get $300 n up per shot.

According to her, her business has been so-so only. She apparently rejects those she thinks are "unclean" or look like "ruffians." She serviced me very well n yet I'm more than twice her age; n I'm neither tall nor handsome. We clicked perhaps becos I smiled warmly n treated her well. Or could it be that I speak good Mandarin? I'm sure most bros here are younger, taller n better looking than I n should get even better service.

BTW, She will return to china on 9 August n probably will be back in Sept.if her business gets better. I'm writing this post becos I like her n hope that she will return. I really want to RTF her in sept.:D

Thx for reading n hv a good day!

warbird
28-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm surprised that this thread has been so quiet. True, half of the FRs are good n the other half not so good. However, IMHO, she is quite a looker! Young n tall some more. I forgot my rating on her looks in my FR: 7-7.5 (my personal opinion n one man's meat...).

But I don't get it. If she puts on a nice dress n high heels n goes to a high-end KTV such as Dynasty, she will stand out, definitely well above average...yet the gals there (almost all fellow PRCs) demand $300 per shot, not to mention the drinks n tips, etc.:confused: And LW only wants a relatively modest $70-80 per shot. A local FL w/ her looks n figure would easily get $300 n up per shot.

According to her, her business has been so-so only. She apparently rejects those she thinks are "unclean" or look like "ruffians." She serviced me very well n yet I'm more than twice her age; n I'm neither tall nor handsome. We clicked perhaps becos I smiled warmly n treated her well. Or could it be that I speak good Mandarin? I'm sure most bros here are younger, taller n better looking than I n should get even better service.

BTW, She will return to china on 9 August n probably will be back in Sept.if her business gets better. I'm writing this post becos I like her n hope that she will return. I really want to RTF her in sept.:D

Thx for reading n hv a good day!

lacoruna69
29-07-2008, 01:42 AM
But I don't get it. If she puts on a nice dress n high heels n goes to a high-end KTV such as Dynasty, she will stand out, definitely well above average...

According to her, her business has been so-so only.

Hi Bro,
Look and figure wise, she is indeed a cut above the rest. The plus point is her healthy look. Dun think she smokes. Got a nice set of teeth. Very NUS sunny gal type.

BUT........her service not very good. I RTF her. Still nothing much changed. I kind of given up on her liao, as there are others in her price group offering better service. Want to help also very difficult.
Since you are her fan, just visit her more lor. Business so-so means she is exclusively yours....hehehe.

Aftershave@8
29-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Bro Warbird

I completely agree with you. I was with Liwen last month (see FR 29 Jun) and I had a great time! We got along very well and I agreed that the next time we meet, I will get her a Chinese - English dictionary since my Chinese is not so "powderful" and she is very keen to learn English. Shows that my poor Mandarin is not a big barrier; in fact, she laughed at me occassionally as I struggled to express certain Chinese words and she guided me in Hanyu Pinyin - very GF feeling indeed.

For the record, I am not young and just average looking. I think if we show respect and warmth, she reciprocates well. Due to many 'distractions' / other FL's recently, had not RTF LW but I think its time soon before she leaves...

I encourage bros who like soft-spoken, sporty look PRC to check her out!

warbird
29-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi bro Lacoruna, sorry to hear that her service didn't improve on ur RTF. I think her behaviour is baffling n inexplicable.:confused:

Hi bro Aftershave, I guess we need to RTF her before she leaves. Just hope that she will return in Sept. when I hv a lot more time to spend w/ her.:D

Have a good day!

aLeGrIa
29-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Bro lacoruna69,

Must give you credit for your long FR mah! Can't take that away since you wrote every word of it... honestly, dont' think I can write so much! hahaha... :)

No problem. Encounter this type of FL very often. But I got a weakness for her type as she really look like those local SYT babes at Orchard Rd......
Anyway, will be trying her next weekend. If still the same shit, I will post out and we can all forget about her liao.

To Bro aLeGrIa,
I know you like my FR a lot, but no need to quote the whole thing mah....:D

Aftershave@8
04-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Missed my "poly student" from China and had a sudden urge to meet her, so called Li Wen mid-last week one night and she kindly agreed to meet although it was past her regular work time of 10pm. Chatted like old friends as she told me what she had been up to since the previous encounter 1 month ago.

Maybe got good chemistry with her, she undressed for me and made sure I was nicely cleaned up before we cuddled in bed like a pair of young students playing truant! After a short BBBJ, I told her to lay down as I reckoned I would explode quite soon after playing with her bronze, tender, slim body, nice pair of tits and my favorite - nicely coiffured pussy hair. She wore CD for me and guided my very steam didi into her lovely vagina, but after a few thrusts she seemed uncomfortable and I retreated... wah lau, Big Auntie just came, bed sheet also kena stain!!!

She was very apologetic, said dunno why early by 2 days... so 'bo pian', cannot make love anymore. Instead of leaving me high and dry, she volunteered to remove CD and continued with BBBJ on condition I cannot CIM. In a short few minutes, I was ready to come and motioned her to jerk me off instead - it was very fortunate that I truely like her athletic body so it was an acceptable "compensation" to spray my cum on her body (my second time for 'body spray' last week, though for the other girl I specifically ask permission to spray on her grandeur titties), hee... hee...

I was not angry or disappointed... just my luck, I guess. Cleaned up and she asked if I can bring her to buy sanitary napkins as she had not stocked up yet (not expecting to 'big auntie' so early...). Passed by mama shop and since she cannot speak English or Bahasa, I had to ask / buy for her. Wah, she so touched, immediately hug me tight tight at the mama stall and said first time a man buy sanitary napkin for her!

I will miss her when she leaves on National Day. Bros who want to check her out, you only got a few days left (I assume her 'big auntie' cleared by today). I will be going outstationed very early Wed and have no time to RTF before she leaves... (and also I will have limited access to internet for a week)

Enjoy this poly gal-looking SYT, hope you have good chemistry with her b'cos she provides great service when you hit it off with her ...

lacoruna69
10-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Yesterday was Liwen's last day in Sillypore. Went to look for her again in the evening as her flight is on midnight. Bought her a small present and she likes it very much.
As usual, the bonking not much to shout about. Initially want to go for 2 shots. But after the first shot a bit sian liao. So, settle for only 1.
I like kissing her soft lips. She dun smoke, so no ciggy or other weird smell.
Not much service, but I like her looks and figure. She is very hygiene conscious and smell nice too.
Heard from her one Bro got her for overnight on Fri. Dunno who is the lucky one? Anyway, she told me she will be back next month.

glooper83
11-08-2008, 04:55 AM
Interesting find. Seems many bros dun mind the bad service since her looks by itself would be good enough i guess. But i missed the boat. :(

Aftershave@8
13-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Interesting find. Seems many bros dun mind the bad service since her looks by itself would be good enough i guess. But i missed the boat. :(

In fairness to LiWen, I won't say its "bad service" - its limited service but what you get is all good. Starting with the visual package!

warbird
12-12-2008, 08:59 PM
I called LW's HP by chance the other day n heard a sweet voice.

At first I thought she was LW's fren, so asked her if she was 170 tall n she answered yes! She remembered me n my occupation even though we had not spoken for over 4-5 months. So arranged to see her the next day.

Met her at the usual place n she greeted me w/ a warm smile...she is still as pretty n w/ about the same weight as before. See my FR on 17 july: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/87189-liwen-pretty-tall-tan-healthy-looking-prc-4.html

I know about half of us were satisfied w/ her service/attitude before n half of us weren't. This is puzzling becos she treated me very well n I'm older than most bros here. Totally no rush n good GFE. After a very sextisfying FJ, we talked for quite a while...she is the only child n both her parents r very elderly (actually only in their 50s, I guess very elderly to her ;) n not working. They (下岗职工) were laid off by state-owned enterprises.

She now also works in KTVs occasionally. She is from Shenyang but went to Dalian for uni education.

BTW, her damage is the same: $80/1/1 not including rm n cd.

She will leave on 7 Dec. She has the same HP no.

Those w/o her ctc, pls PM the TS, bro Grimwell.

Since she has asked me to help her, u may also PM me for her ctc. My criteria: At least 1 power or 2 genuine FRs this yr.

Thx for reading.

Grimwell
13-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Those interested in Liwen can PM bro warbird for contact as I super busy and seldom log in here. :D

warbird
16-12-2008, 08:51 AM
I called LW's HP by chance the other day n heard a sweet voice.

BTW, her damage is the same: $80/1/1 not including rm n cd.

She will leave on 7 Dec. She has the same HP no.

She will leave on 7 Jan 2009, sorry for the typo.

Pls see her new thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/106239-pretty-tall-tan-healthy-looking-prc-liwen-back.html

Good day!

Accord_JDM
16-12-2008, 06:54 PM
thks to bro warbird for her contact...
made an arrangement with her recently but it was a terrible experience...
sorry to say that but really it just spoilt my day...
maybe it is just my unlucky day...
however i do admit that she is not bad looking, tall and very syt...

perhaps due to the fact that i am late for an hour for her appt but i did asked her if she can still meet, she said no prbs so i rush to pick her up to the hotel...
in the end she just rush thru the session (less than 30mins) and after which then i realised that she had already made arrangement with another bro shortly after me without telling me so... then still accusing me of being late for the appt... during the session she kept answering calls and still dare to tell me that her next client was already waiting for her in another room and blame me for being late... what the heck???!!!

as i requested massage from her before we meet which she said she knew a bit... she asked me to proceed with sex first then massage after that which i obliged but after the rush sex session, she said no time for massage and kept rushing me to pay her so that she can go to her next appt... :mad:
all in all she spent less than 30mins with me...

here is her FR:

Name: Leiwen (shenyang)
Looks: 8/10 (syt looking and slightly above average)
Ht: 170/40+
Stats: 32A-25-35 (nice and young body)
Massage: 0/10 (promised to do but never do)
Foreplay: none (just direct to BJ and FJ - rush job)
Kissing: 5/10 (just a few pecks)
BJ: 4/10 (rushing)
FJ: 4/10 (rushing and answering call during the session)
GFE Feel: none
Service attitude: 4.5/10 (rushing and rushing...)
Damage: $80 + room + cap
RTF: NO WAY!!! (even though she is quite good looking & syt)

:(

warbird
16-12-2008, 08:33 PM
thks to bro warbird for her contact...
made an arrangement with her recently but it was a terrible experience...

RTF: NO WAY!!! (even though she is quite good looking & syt)

:(

Hi bro Accord_JDM,

Thx for ur frank n truthful FR. My sincerest apologies to u for her abominable behaviour, which is baffling to me.:confused:

I know how u felt, bro. A WL who rush rush n answers calls during the session would turn my didi off instantly no matter how attractive her pussy is.:eek:

During our last meeting, she confided her problems n predicament to me...n I decided to help her purely out of compassion. Perhaps she is getting a bit too busy. I'll call n urge her to change her behaviour.

I really dun get it. Being tall n quite a looker, she will make a lot more money if she gives better service n manage her time more efficiently.

Thx n good night!

Nakata
16-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi bro,can i have her contact?Tks:D

warbird
17-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Spoke w/ LW re bro Accord JDM's complaints n grievances against her. She was sorry. I told her that she should never rush any client n never take calls during the session. She said OK.

I believe her business is only so-so becos of her poor social skills. She doesn't hide her emotions n is unable to maintain a "smiling face" in front of her clients. She won't take those who look "unclean" or "rough" from the streets. Furthermore, her service is somewhat limited.

That is unfortunate for her pocketbook. With her natural good looks n statuesque body, if she gets an elegant dress, a pair of high heels n puts on some make-up, she could become a stunning head turner n a potential "ang pai" at high-end KTVs.;)

But her loss is my gain as I could RTF her at $80 a shot, hehe.:D

Cheers!

warbird
18-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Li Wen will leave on 7 Jan 2009.

You may PM me for her ctc.

Standard criteria apply: Two genuine FRs or power of 1.

Thx n hv a good day!

y291252001
19-12-2008, 02:13 AM
1stly, thanks to bro warbird for the ctc. Am too tired to post a FR that justifies her - so will do that another time. But will leave the stats that I give her for now... One man's meat is another man's poison.

looks – 9/10 (lovely eyes, very nice facial features - my type of chio-gal; note that she doesn't exactly look like a prc, if you meet her, you'll know what i mean)
boobs – 7.5/10 (nice tits although cup-size isn't big)
body – 8/10 (love a tall, chio gal!!)
legs - 7.5/10 (nice, long legs which adds pts - but because stand too often in the sun, kenna chao-tar)
catbath - none
bbbj – none
ar - none
fj – 7/10 (not very responsive, but genuine)
massage - none
gfe – 8/10

Detailed FR to follow.....

warbird
19-12-2008, 10:42 AM
1stly, thanks to bro warbird for the ctc. Am too tired to post a FR that justifies her...One man's meat is another man's poison.

looks – 9/10 (lovely eyes, very nice facial features - my type of chio-gal; note that she doesn't exactly look like a prc, if you meet her, you'll know what i mean)
legs - 7.5/10 (nice, long legs which adds pts - but because stand too often in the sun, kenna chao-tar)
catbath - none
bbbj – none
ar - none
massage - none
gfe – 8/10

Hi bro y291252001,

Thx u for ur FR.

I'm assuming that u had a good time. Looks 9/10!! Wow!! She must be ur kind of meat.

As a die-hard supporter n admirer of LW, I think I rated her only 7.5/10 in looks. I must confess that when she smiles warmly yet demurely at me, she is 9/10...my heart melts n flutters...only wish these moments could be frozen in time.;)

However, underneath her smiles, I could still detect a hint of sadness n loneliness. I wonder if I could ever make her happy n fill her void...:(

Yes, her facial features r a bit exotic. Although she says she is Han, perhaps there is some Manchurian n Russian blood in her ancestry.

Thx again for ur support.

Cheers!

juzz
19-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Thank you Bro Warbird for LW contact.

Managed to arrange an appointment with her and saw this tall slim girl from afar. Has been quite some time since I last had a tall FL in Spore.

Got into my car and her voice was sweet, smile was bright and face cheery.

Went to H81 and chitchat for a while before adjoining to the bath room where she washes lil bro.

On the bed, no catbath as she tries to wake up lil bro and put on his clothes. Told her to lie down and tried to kiss her brown nipples. Said very ticklish but can kiss elsewhere. But her hands were on my shoulder to prevent me from moving upwards to kiss her face!!!!

Did her in missionary and scissor and bro finally came cos it was shiok and cannot tahan seeing this sweet, slender syt lying there infront of me.

Dun think I also spent more than 30mins with her but for a tall syt it was worth it for a one-off event. she was pretty nice but gfe not overpowering enough. Unfortunately for her, too many targets out there for me to rtf!

y291252001
19-12-2008, 05:17 PM
1stly, thanks to bro warbird for the ctc. Am too tired to post a FR that justifies her - so will do that another time. But will leave the stats that I give her for now... One man's meat is another man's poison.

catbath - none
bbbj – none
ar - none
massage - none
gfe – 8/10

My FR on LiWen:-

Called her to arrange to pick her up at X:30pm and she asked if X:45pm ok or not, so not too rush for her. I then said why not Y:00pm loh, give her more time. So we agreed and at about X:45pm, got a call from her asking me if I've reached.:confused: Told her that I'm still 15min away and then found out that she thought we're still sticking to X:45pm. Anyway, tried to hurry down and got searching for her. Description matched and she hopped in. 1st impression was, "Wow, she's tall and pretty!!!!" Heart beat fast fast liao. So off we went to check-in and shower. She's quite chop-chop as only washed my private parts and then requested me to dry myself and wait for in the room while she cleaned herself.

When she dried herself, I could see that she also chop-chop one, cos she was still wet here and there. Anyway, got on the bed and she laid down for me to start my attack. No frenching, so kissed her lightly on her cheek, neck and shoulder. Licked her nipples and she didn't like it too much. I then went toward her abalone and my, it's one of the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen! Can see the pink bits exposing themselves in its full glory. Like some of those you see in Jap AVs where you can see the internal pussy structure without having to spread open the lips. Dived into action and it was hardcore seeing her expression and probably more so for me - damn satisfying lick!

She then got me capped and I entered her in missionary. The mirror effect enhanced the bonking tremendously, there was a full mirror on my left and another on the head-board. So there's a surround view aspect to it!!!! Love the room!

The sex was good and then I got her into doggy position, which she willingly agreed to. Tried to finger her while pumping her but she stopped me. So bo-pian, just kept going and going. Till we came to a point where she said she was tired, dunno why this bonk can control so well. So I took one large last-effort attempt to cum and got myself pile-driving her in doggy position hard and fast and deep! In no time, shot my load and legs went numb. We slumped on the bed and rested for a while, with my cd still on. Talked a bit and she said we need to leave. Respected her decision and cleaned ourselved up and drove her back. Gave her some tips and feedback on her service which she listened to. How's that for teachability?!?

Btw, she told me she doesn't french on 1st visit (true or not?) but gave me one french kiss - and i went one step further, asked her to stick her tongue out and i licked her. Me bad hor?:D

In terms of her looks, I really love it! Double eyelids, nice features and smooth flowing hair. She's 24 so to me, in the last stage of a SYT, and due to her light tan, looks local. Rather nice to talk to as well. Again, bro warbird, thanks for the ctc.

y291252001
19-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Hi bro y291252001,

Thx u for ur FR.

I'm assuming that u had a good time. Looks 9/10!! Wow!! She must be ur kind of meat.

As a die-hard supporter n admirer of LW, I think I rated her only 7.5/10 in looks. I must confess that when she smiles warmly yet demurely at me, she is 9/10...my heart melts n flutters...only wish these moments could be frozen in time.;)

However, underneath her smiles, I could still detect a hint of sadness n loneliness. I wonder if I could ever make her happy n fill her void...:(

Yes, her facial features r a bit exotic. Although she says she is Han, perhaps there is some Manchurian n Russian blood in her ancestry.

Thx again for ur support.

Cheers!

Yup, not a typo. It's 9/10. Initially put 8.5 but as you said, when she smiles, she can make you stumble and fall.

Forgot to mention another important aspect - her natural beauty!!!!! She's only got minimal touch-up on her face and already so pretty, really buay tahan. ke...ke..ke...

Didn't dwell into her background much but all i can say is that she's street-smart.

warbird
19-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Thank you Bro Warbird for LW contact.

Managed to arrange an appointment with her and saw this tall slim girl from afar. Has been quite some time since I last had a tall FL in Spore.

...Did her in missionary and scissor and bro finally came cos it was shiok and cannot tahan seeing this sweet, slender syt lying there infront of me.

Dun think I also spent more than 30mins with her but for a tall syt it was worth it for a one-off event. she was pretty nice but gfe not overpowering enough. Unfortunately for her, too many targets out there for me to rtf!

Thx u bro juzz for ur FR.

I gather that u were satisfied w/ her looks n FJ but overall service was only passable. Appreciate ur feedback.

My FR on LiWen:-

Btw, she told me she doesn't french on 1st visit (true or not?) but gave me one french kiss - and i went one step further, asked her to stick her tongue out and i licked her. Me bad hor?:D

In terms of her looks, I really love it! Double eyelids, nice features and smooth flowing hair. She's 24 so to me, in the last stage of a SYT, and due to her light tan, looks local. Rather nice to talk to as well. Again, bro warbird, thanks for the ctc.

Thx for ur detailed FR. Can't up u again though.:(

Yup, not a typo. It's 9/10. Initially put 8.5 but as you said, when she smiles, she can make you stumble and fall.

Forgot to mention another important aspect - her natural beauty!!!!! She's only got minimal touch-up on her face and already so pretty, really buay tahan. ke...ke..ke...

Wow bro y291252001, LW now has 2 admirers, u n me, haha. I thought I was the only one who kena gong tao.;)

Yeah, when she smiles, my heart palpitates n my knees become jello. She also has such a sweet n pleasing voice.

BTW, she is slim but far from skinny. She probably weighs around 52 Kg which is just right for her height of 170.

Good night!

warbird
20-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Had a most sextisfying time w/ LW today. Very good GFE. Following the session, took her to a nice restaurant for makan, even though she had already eaten earlier.

BTW, she didn't reply some text messages becos they were confusing n ambiguous.

Pls sms or call her between 9 AM n 10 PM. She sleeps before midnight.

She also likes to thank bros here for supporting her.

She leaves on 7 Jan 2009. Her big auntie will probably come 1 Jan.

Good night!

warbird
21-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Some bros r having difficulties contacting LW. Pls sms her or call her again. She will not be able to take calls when busy n after midnight. So be patient.

IMHO, LW is less greedy than most PRC MMs n will not show her "smiling face" just to please others or to make more money. She is contented w/ earning enough to pay for living expenses plus some savings.

Some bros hv complained that w/ RTF her service goes from bad to worse, whereas others hv experienced improving service.:confused:

I hv always been satisfied w/ her service perhaps due in part to my low expectations. However, my RTF yesterday was most memorable. It was a very sextisfying bonk n I had not been treated by a gal like that for quite some time!:D

Cheers!

warbird
22-12-2008, 12:44 PM
LW will leave on 9 Jan 2009.

Her big auntie will come around 1 Jan.

Any more FRs?

Truthful ones pls. Share ur experience n ur take w/ us, including the good, the bad n the ugly. It's educational n fun for me. Very brief ones also can. Or if u prefer, PM ur ratings to me.

I believe LW allows only pecks on her lips. If she allows u light kissing, u r doing very, very well. Like many PRCs, she reserves frenching for her BF or future husband. In their way of illogical thinking, they like to believe that they r preserving their "virginity" or something precious for their loved ones. It's good for their pride, self esteem n dignity. To them, FJ w/ CD n BJ w/ CD is not real intimacy as there is a barrier, it's strictly business.

To get better service from LW, u should schedule a slot when she is quite free. Dun be rough w/ her or force her to doing anything she is unwilling to perform, especially in the beginning. With her, less can become more. It may take RTFs to get much better service, although this is true only 50% of the time as some bros hv reported.

Since one man's meat is ...I wonder if any bros hv rejected her? I hv actually rejected some FLs after I hv already paid for the rm. The last time it happened was only a few days ago n the PRC was supposed to be a regular at TAM! To be fair, I hv been rejected by FLs before. The most memorable one was when I was a very young man visiting a spa in New Pei Tou, Taiwan, and got into an altercation w/ my good fren over a very pretty, tall 18-yr-old SYT FL!! She left us n never came back.:( Despite the fiasco, he has remained a good fren to this day. Sadly, he has had multiple medical problems n can never compete w/ me for any SYTs becos his didi is dead even w/ Viagra. Sorry for my digression...

Good day!

warbird
23-12-2008, 08:45 PM
FRs re LW hv been contrasting n even contradictory: Some very good, some so-so n some very bad.:confused:

My explanation? Pls read: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/107748-could-rashomon-effect-partly-explain-contrasting-frs.html

Good night!

warbird
24-12-2008, 09:40 PM
LW called me at 4:16 PM today. She said she missed me n was thinking of me!!?

She had met several bros in the last 2 days who were intro by me. She actually thought that they were all satisfied customers!! She was wrong becos I just received a PM from 1 bro expressing disappointment w/ her service. I guess she is not even aware of her problems!:(

Bro who hv upped her may want to post their truthful FRs, whether it's good, bad or so-so.

BTW, I didn't even know that FLs should bath me thoroughly, as one bro pointed out. My expectations hv been too low!!

I may be one of the very few bros who first met LW 4-5 months ago n who hv RTF her recently. I guess one man's meat is...or perhaps I kena her gong tao or could it be a good demonstration of the Rashomon effect?:cool:

I'm now convinced that reality is in the mind of the beholder.

Goodnight!

qsnake
24-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Having read through a fair amount of negative FRs on Li Wen, I was a bit hesitant in getting her contact. However, the thought of bonking a tall pretty FL, kept the desire burning and I promptly asked bro Warbird for the contact. My only justification was that life is a summation of experiences, the good, the bad and the mundane. At worse, the experience will go into the bad experience category and I would have learnt something new for $80 + $20(room) and have something added to my mundane humdrum life.

So it was with apprehension that I opened the door when LiWen arrived. My initial reaction was subdued. She wasn’t a head turner nor was she someone that I’ll send back to the streets with cab fare. Her dressing was pretty run of the mill, a simple short T shirt that almost revealed her belly button and a pair of jeans. I could tell that she was young and her features were strangely, very Singaporean. The eyes were smaller than the typical large Chinese eyes and the mouth, well, it was so Singaporean.

After the pleasantries, we stripped to our birthday suits and proceeded to the bathroom for a shower. It was a surprise that she started washing my nether regions first. I was thinking, wow, looks like this one is going to be wild in bed. Unfortunately, after a quick and perfunctory wash to the nether regions, she said she was done and I could proceed to the bedroom while she washes herself. There goes my initial assessment down the drain.
So I went dutifully to the bed and settled down to wait for her. This is a first time an FL has bathed me in a specific region only, other FLs will either soap you from head to toe, or they don’t do it at all, at least, those that I’ve encountered.

When she came out, she went to the bed, laid face up and remarked that I could touch anywhere except her breasts. It seems that her menses is coming up next week and her breasts are getting pretty sensitive and sore during this time. While I can understand the underlying reason for not touching the breasts, the act of just lying on the bed, straight after the shower, waiting to be serviced is bizarre to me. Her service points went tumbling down.

Her boobs are kind of small A size, so it was not a great sacrifice on my part to avoid that area. I proceeded to “service” her. When I massaged her mound and pulled back the folds in her bushy area, I expected to hear some moaning. Alas, all I got was silence. So either she has pretty good control or I’m pretty lousy with the finger technique. I managed to put my finger all the way in and massaged her G Spot, and yet, there was no response. At this point in time, I decided to dedicate the next 10 years of my life to an obscure Indian temple and learn the art of the G spot massage.

Disappointed, I moved on and started plating small kisses on her face. As I got close to the lips, she turned her face. I got the message and decided that the foreplay should come to a close and start the main course. She took out the condom and capped me. Thereafter, I was given a blow job that was sorely in need of improvement. However, my dick wasn’t too particular about it and came to about 70% hard on. With a 70% hard dick, I started in missionary position. This time round, there were some soft moaning and some facial expressions that indicated she was feeling something. After awhile, I requested for doggy and she obliged. However, as I was not 100% hard yet, there were problems in the insertion and I couldn’t get my dick to go in. We finally changed back to missionary. By this time, my dick had gone down to 40% hard and even in missionary, the insertion was difficult. She finally put some lubricant in her area, and I managed to insert a half limp dick in her. With the pumping process, my dick was building up strength and soon it was 100% hard again. After some time of serious pumping action, I surrendered and collapsed on the bed, exhausted. LiWen remarked that I was tired and that I should rest for awhile. I thought that she would come over and cuddle and perhaps whisper some sweet nothings to my ears.

Instead, she said she has to rush off to meet up with her sister, who’s waiting for her. She promptly left the bed and went to the bathroom for the obligatory post coital shower. When she came out, a bro called, and said he wanted to meet up with her in 10 minutes time. She agreed. Well, so much for meeting with her sister.

Looks: 7/10 – too Singaporean looking for me. Prefer typical China Chinese look. I would not classify her as a head turner.

Body: 9/10 – great body, slim toned and tall. Very nice ass, firm and quite a handful. The firmest I’ve felt so far.

Height: 1.7m

Boobs: A – small, but still not runway territory yet.

BJ: yes, forgettable though

BBBJ: didn’t have a chance to try it, she was too busy putting on the condom to indicate any interest in this area.

Service: 4/10 – lackluster in this area

FJ: 6/10 – be prepared to give rather than receive.

Kissing: no
Frenching: no

Fingering – yes, though I’ve a special skill to get her to agree. :)

GFE: 2/10 – not much of a talker. Forget about getting cuddles in bed. The rushing off at the end (with my warm sperms still swimming in the condom) doesn’t do much for GFE. She gives you a feeling that she’s off to earn her next $80 after she’s collected your $80.

RTF: Other bros may get lucky, as for me, my luck with this one has run out.

Thank you bro Warbird for the contact. It is another session to add to my experience, and for that I’m grateful.

warbird
24-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Bro gsnake,

Thx a lot for ur well-written n truthful, though negative FR. Despite the disappointment, u hv not lost ur sense of humour. I hv upped u for ur effort.

Very sorry for ur negative experience.:(

Sadly, LW doesn't even realise that she is providing inferior service n poor GFE. She may be incorrigible.

She does look more Singaporean than PRC.

Yeah, she does hv a firm, broad, meaty ass (indicating the presence of a gynecoid pelvis) for doggie, which is very important to me, hehe.:D That is why I always try to know the height n butt size of a gal, which r not mentioned in many FRs. My didi will quickly go limp at the sight of a small, narrow or flat ass (indicating an underlying android pelvis).

One man's meat is indeed another...strangely, I believe she now gives me one of the best GFE ever. Or could my perception be totally distorted n false? Maybe I kena her gong tao? The Rashomon effect? Well, I may never know for sure becos reality is in the mind of the beholder.

Thx again!

glooper83
25-12-2008, 05:52 AM
At this point in time, I decided to dedicate the next 10 years of my life to an obscure Indian temple and learn the art of the G spot massage.

Ummmm.... Tell me where and i join you. I am a hopeless case leow... sobzx

Just hope they dun make us practice on each other, that would be a different kind of G-spot. ouch

warbird
25-12-2008, 04:34 PM
I proceeded to “service” her. When I massaged her mound and pulled back the folds in her bushy area, I expected to hear some moaning. Alas, all I got was silence. So either she has pretty good control or I’m pretty lousy with the finger technique. I managed to put my finger all the way in and massaged her G Spot, and yet, there was no response. At this point in time, I decided to dedicate the next 10 years of my life to an obscure Indian temple and learn the art of the G spot massage.

Hi bro,

We r paying FL to fxxk them for our sexual pleasure. Why should we service them? Even easily orgasmic gals would hv difficulties reaching climax if they get bonked by too many men in a day. Many FLs try to fake it.

I hv learnt that orgasm is not very important to most gals. Many could obtain greater physical pleasure by using a vibrator.

A gal will not fall in love w/ a man becos he gives her multiple orgasms. The way to win her heart is by making her feel good about herself or filing her deep psychological needs, hehe.:cool:

BTW, LW does hv mood swings. For example, I called her one day n she might sound curt n quite cold, treating me like a complete stranger. But 2 days later, out of the blue, she would call n say she was thinking about me, missed me so much n wanted me to be her BF!!:confused:

Merry X'mas!!

qsnake
26-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Hi bro,

We r paying FL to fxxk them for our sexual pleasure. Why should we service them? Even easily orgasmic gals would hv difficulties reaching climax if they get bonked by too many men in a day. Many FLs try to fake it.

hi bro warbird
it is true that we're paying for the FL services and it is not expected that we service them. If the FLs are professionals, and provide good quality services, that would be ideal. Unfortunately, that is not always the case based on this forum's threads so far. This is a case of "I help you to help me". If my partner is in a positive mood to give, I will in return derive greater physical pleasure from the act. I certainly would not want to be screwing a dead fish.

If time permits, the best way to get to a girl's heart is through her mind. On that point I agree. However, this takes time. Given the fact that a session is typically an hour long, getting through a girl's mind in that time frame is not feasible. So the next best thing would be to appeal to her base physical needs. This can be done in a pretty short time and if the stars are in the right alignment, the results are rewarding. Of course, sometimes the stars refuse to cooperate and the scheme falls through. Such is life, there are no guarantees. I have to stress that if one has the time and the inclination, then getting through to her mind is the next best thing to a guarantee of physical bliss.

Having said that, I do know of people who can make total strangers feel at ease in a very short time, so much so that they will divulge their deepest secrets with no reservations. Casanovas and exceptional Sales people are gifted in that area. The fact that I'm writing FRs will tell you that I'm not a Casanova, ie. I don't get freebies :)

On another note, Renee Descarte's "I think therefore I am" philosophy is similar to your "Reality is in the mind of the beholder". Modern day quantum physics has theories that claims the mind or consciousness can indeed influence reality by allowing multiple realities to collapse to a single reality. For example, in one reality, I've a bad experience with LW. In another reality, I've a fantastic experience with her. It will be my conscious thought that chooses between these 2 realities. Looks like my conscious thought is getting pretty muddled.
I wonder if one day, we can harness the power of quantum physics to get FLs to give us better services ? :D I live in anticipation of that day.

qsnake
26-12-2008, 12:58 AM
Ummmm.... Tell me where and i join you. I am a hopeless case leow... sobzx

Just hope they dun make us practice on each other, that would be a different kind of G-spot. ouch

hi bro
thanks for the upz. Would also like to thank bro Warbird and Bro Nuglut for their appreciation.

don't worry about the practice. I"m pretty discerning on the temple that I join. Though the temple is obscure, they have their priorities in the right orifice. :)

warbird
26-12-2008, 11:30 AM
hi bro warbird
it is true that we're paying for the FL services and it is not expected that we service them... If my partner is in a positive mood to give, I will in return derive greater physical pleasure from the act. I certainly would not want to be screwing a dead fish.

If time permits, the best way to get to a girl's heart is through her mind. On that point I agree. However, this takes time... So the next best thing would be to appeal to her base physical needs...

Having said that, I do know of people who can make total strangers feel at ease in a very short time, so much so that they will divulge their deepest secrets with no reservations...

On another note, Renee Descarte's "I think therefore I am" philosophy is similar to your "Reality is in the mind of the beholder". Modern day quantum physics has theories that claims the mind or consciousness can indeed influence reality by allowing multiple realities to collapse to a single reality. For example, in one reality, I've a bad experience with LW. In another reality, I've a fantastic experience with her...

I wonder if one day, we can to get FLs to give us better services ? :D I live in anticipation of that day.

Hi bro,

I agree that bonking a sexually very responsive gal is more enjoyable. Difficult to do w/ a busy FL though. Try part-time FLs, KTV gals/singers who take clients occasionally only or even better, non-WLs. The downside is that it will take more time n money.

I think I'm doing exceptionally well w/ LW. She was a challenge becos she was cold n won't french anyone n offered BJ w/ CD only. She is a non-smoker some more. I like to "conquer" such FLs. I may be too successful now for my own good :D ...actually the same thing happened w/ another gal who also offered very limited service, bro denden's YT.

Some "Alpha males" can attract chio MMs instantly. I believe the secret is their positive n strong "body language," not their looks, money, status...counter intuitive but absolutely true. It seduces chio gals at their subconscious level n they can't help being strongly attracted to them. I wish I knew that in my younger days.:(

Wow! Quantum physics is very deep n beyond comprehension. I just try to remind myself that "it is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

When u discover how to "harness the power of quantum physics" to seduce women, pls share w/ all of us, hehe.:D

Good day!

glooper83
26-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Some "Alpha males" can attract chio MMs instantly. I believe the secret is their positive n strong "body language," not their looks, money, status...counter intuitive but absolutely true.

I think it is an innate art and it will not come down to a few equations, so even if they explained to us, it will be like $%^@$ ??

Somehow i think it is linked to confidence level, how they carry themselves, how they talk, there is an aura of 'coolness' around them. Also, i think the phrase, nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai, holds true to a certain extent.

Panda05
26-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi,
1st would like to tks Bro Warbird for the contact.. had read the FR on her.. and was hesitant in asking for her contact. Nevertheless, PM Bro Warbird and got her ctc a few day ago.
Just finished a session with her at L18 H81.. below is my FR :

Looks: 6.5-7.0/10 – typical girl next door look 清秀type.
Body: 7.5/10 – good body. Have a bit of tummy. Very typical of China girl, when coming over to Singapore, eat / sleep / FJ.. grown fat
Height: 1.7m
Boobs: A – small, nipple no longer pink. No sucking of nipple allow. say 很痒。
BJ: yes, <1 min, told her that she need to improve a lots..
BBBJ: no
Kissing: yes, light peck on the lip
Frenching: NO.
Fingering – yes, a little while
Painting - yes, must be very light (complain 很痛), a little while also.
GFE: 4/10 – doesn't really click with me.. too bad.
FJ: 6/10 – she would close her eye, some moaning sound.. not interactive

Service: 5/10 – for the moment 5/10. She has feedback from Bro about her service.. and it seem she does put in effort to change for the better.. when I open the door, she was smiling.. shake hand with me, gave me a hug.. and were quite chatty.. next she request for me to strip and wash up.. she will help to clean only my didi.. rest of area, you clean yourself. After wash up, she ask for the cap and proceed to "harden" my didi - hand on my did, sucking my nipple etc.. when harden, she would put it on and did a BJ.. (<1 min) then ask me to enter her.

RTF: unlikely

Best regards.

warbird
27-12-2008, 10:45 AM
QUOTE=glooper83;3343226]I think it is an innate art ...
Somehow i think it is linked to confidence level, how they carry themselves, how they talk, there is an aura of 'coolness' around them. Also, i think the phrase, nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai, holds true to a certain extent.[/QUOTE]

Peolple w/ total self-confidence n healthy self esteem usually hv "positive n powerful body langauge" or PPBL, which is irresistable to the most desirable women at the subconscious level.

Although total self-confidence is often an integral part of PPBL, one may be able to project PPBL w/o it. In other words, one can "fake" it to some extent. If u can simulate it well, u can achieve astounding success in every human endeavour, not just in getting the prettiest gals. Success breeds success n before long, u will hv achieved total self-confidence. As to which comes first, it's a chicken n egg thing...a very complex n fascinating subject.

You're right about "nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai." Consciously, women may think n say they prefer "nice n sensitive" men, but subconsciously they r attracted to cocky, confident men w/ a sense of humour or even "bad boys." There is no doubt as to which mind is more powerful, hehe.:D

Hi,
1st would like to tks Bro Warbird for the contact.. had read the FR on her.. and was hesitant in asking for her contact. Nevertheless, PM Bro Warbird and got her ctc a few day ago...
She has feedback from Bro about her service.. and it seem she does put in effort to change for the better.. when I open the door, she was smiling.. shake hand with me, gave me a hug.. and were quite chatty.. next she request for me to strip and wash up.. she will help to clean only my didi.. rest of area, you clean yourself. After wash up, she ask for the cap and proceed to "harden" my didi - hand on my did, sucking my nipple etc.. when harden, she would put it on and did a BJ.. (<1 min) then ask me to enter her.

RTF: unlikely

Best regards.

Thx so much for ur truthful FR.

Will up u.

I wonder if there r bros out there who first met LW 5 months ago n who hv RTF her this time. Am I the ONLY one??:confused:

Happy New Year!

maccalim
28-12-2008, 07:25 AM
Thanks to Bro warbird, had LiWen last week, but due to bz schrdule, can only post FR now... i can hardly remember that experience, mainly becos it was all over within 20mins!

She came, she made me cummed, and she left.

I don't think she got to rush for her next appt, 'cos she mentioned it was early, and she was at home doing nothing when i called, and she was heading home after me...

But oh well, the deed is done, so here is my ratings:

Looks: 6.5/10 (GND looks, with long straight hair (bundled up))
Body: 6.8/10 (like what bro warbird said, very healthy tanned body... but her boobies and nips a bit small, i like big areola ones, juz a persnal preference.. hehe)
FJ: 7/10 (quite tight down there, nice to boink)
BJ: i can't remember it happening to give a rating.
Foreplay: 1/10 (it was like, after shower straight to bed ask me wheres the condom, and put it on to my little bro immediately, put it in her mouth for about 5 seconds, then proceed to insert it in her cunt)
RTF: Absolutely no.
Summary: She arrived and undressed: 30 seconds, shower session took about 8 mins, wipe dry: 1 min, BJ 5 seconds, FJ 6 mins, TCSS: 2 mins, she went to shower up: 2 mins, she dressed up: 30 seconds

But thanks bro warbird for the contact, had upped you.

Cheers.

davidsin
28-12-2008, 09:51 AM
bro can share her contact over ?

warbird
28-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Thanks to Bro warbird, had LiWen last week, but due to bz schrdule, can only post FR now... i can hardly remember that experience, mainly becos it was all over within 20mins!

She came, she made me cummed, and she left.

I don't think she got to rush for her next appt, 'cos she mentioned it was early, and she was at home doing nothing when i called, and she was heading home after me...

Summary: She arrived and undressed: 30 seconds, shower session took about 8 mins, wipe dry: 1 min, BJ 5 seconds, FJ 6 mins, TCSS: 2 mins, she went to shower up: 2 mins, she dressed up: 30 seconds

But thanks bro warbird for the contact, had upped you.

Cheers.

Thx for ur FR. I hv upped u back.

She was rushing...to catch a plane??#@!:eek:

I dun understand her. Her impatience n hurriedness is probably innate, her personality trait. Although she may be curt n appear cold, she is NOT mercenary n is different from other commercial PRC FLs. With no makeup, wearing a T-shirt (always red ) n a worn-out pair of jeans, she really doesn't look like a FL at all.

Why does she treat me so well??? 100% GFE!! The Rashomon effect? Is she hoping for an expensive gift or monthly payment for living expenses? Possibly. She has hinted that she wants me as her only BF n she would like to quit FL for good.:confused: But I hv gently declined her generous offer, hehe.:cool:

Additionally, I believe she has never experienced genuine friendship, romantic love or emotional intimacy w/ a man. She is hardly alone. Many gals, both WLs n non-WLs, have gone through life, having BFs n husbands, but still never had emotional intimacy w/ a member of the opposite sex. The same can be said for many man as well.

Good day!!

tommy820810
28-12-2008, 10:19 AM
wow, 80 bucks is a lot for a good bonk from a prc? I must be over paying...darn it! Some more I dont usually get to shower together if it it is with prc

besafe
28-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Brother TS,
Sorry to butt in this thread like this. I have tried her and I have pmed you my findings. Anyway, I guess you and her probably have some kind of "Yuan Feng". She keeps talking about you and how good you have treated her. Anyway, none of my business, but you may want to ask her not reveal too much of your background to other brothers.
Have a great year ahead!

warbird
29-12-2008, 11:28 AM
wow, 80 bucks is a lot for a good bonk from a prc? I must be over paying...darn it! Some more I dont usually get to shower together if it it is with prc

Hi bro,

If u pick up a PRC MM from KTV, u will surely pay more, anywhere from $150to $500 per shot, depending on which KTV n ur negotiating skill, etc.

The MM may treat u better becos u r paying much more. Is it worth it? It depends...:cool:

Actually, I heard that some high-end KTV gals also work at L8/Talma Rd n vice versa.

BTW, LW sometimes works at TAM.

Brother TS,
Sorry to butt in this thread like this. I have tried her and I have pmed you my findings. Anyway, I guess you and her probably have some kind of "Yuan Feng". She keeps talking about you and how good you have treated her. Anyway, none of my business, but you may want to ask her not reveal too much of your background to other brothers.
Have a great year ahead!

Hi bro,

Thx for ur feedback. I'll tell her to be more discreet.

I guess it's 缘份 (fate or predestined affinity/relationship). I connected very well w/ her the first time we met in July. I was the one in the hurry...couldn't RTF becos of tight schedule (see my FR on 17/7/08). Did call her couple of times n exchanged text msg. Lost all ctc after she returned to China in early August. I then went overseas 2 months later.

Came back earlier this month. I was trying to call a fren n her HP no. popped up unexpectedly. Dun know why but I just called her (predestined affinity?). She answered!

Had a wonderful session w/ her yesterday. She had many flattering words for me...;)

LW also goes to TAM, especially when her big auntie is w/ her. To compete w/ the other chio gals there, she will dress up n wear makeup...
She normally makes $200-300 just sitting w/ customers.

BTW, Her close fren Dong Dong (also from Shenyang) joined us at a restaurant. LW wanted me to help her. I agreed.

Dong Dong is 24, pretty n fair, has the PRC looks n a hint of Japanese. She works at LV KTV. I'll start a thread on her.

Good day!!

warbird
30-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Her big auntie will be here very soon.

I believe LW must hv done OK financially, despite her somewhat limited service n bad attitude towards some bros. From her standpoint n perspective, she has done her best n has served everyone well. That is the Rashomon effect at work.

Good day!

warbird
03-01-2009, 07:47 PM
LW's big auntie will be gone tmr.

Her last few days here in SGP as she leaves on 7 Jan. She may not be back.:(

Am I the only man in SGP who is going to miss her?;)

PM me if u want her ctc.

Happy New Year!!

asdf2000
03-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Firstly thanks TS sharing this thread.I got the number for some days but was busy working everyday and cuz of the end of year,gf look me tightly.:(.I just want to say I am not the number collectors and as I said I like tall girl very much.Maybe I will try next time lar.Good luck.bro.

warbird
05-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Firstly thanks TS sharing this thread.I got the number for some days but was busy working everyday and cuz of the end of year,gf look me tightly.:(.I just want to say I am not the number collectors and as I said I like tall girl very much.Maybe I will try next time lar.Good luck.bro.

Hi bro, I know u are not a no. collector. Like u, I also like tall gals very much...

She called me yesterday but I couldn't meet up w/ her.

Will try to see her before she leaves on Wed.

Am I the only SGP man she will miss???

Cheers!

fathead
05-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

This posting is way over due as i was pretty busy with work.

Pick her up at her place and she dictate where she wants to go. When we got to where we are, her services are so so. The usual bathing. Not much of a bbbj given. After that, she just lies on the bed and told me it's my turn.

What turns me off was when I requested her to go on top of me, she said she was tired and she had to service several bros in 1 day. I mean what is that supposed to mean? What makes her think that I'm not tired and she is the only 1 that I'm bonking in that day? And when i look her up, it's in the afternoon and not even in the night where she already had been working for long hours.

Since she put it that way, I just finish the deed off in missionary. Once finish and cleaning up, she started to remind me of the time when we still have time left.

I guess maybe I don't have the "yuan fen" with her. Perhaps I'm not her cup of tea and she don't feel like doing it with me. I'm ok if at that point of meeting up and she rejects me because of the way i look rather than giving me lousy service.

Liwen gives me the feeling that she's proud and she can survive in this line even with her attitude as there are lots of people out there who actually rtf her.

Well, I guess I said too much here.

Bro TS, Thanks for the contact. I think as the saying goes, one man meat is another poison. But I do have to agree with one of the Bro here is that she tends to talk. You may want to advise her to be a bit discreet.

sage15
05-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks to Bro Warbird for the contact! Had a very similar experience as Bro Fathead. A super quick mediocre session! Looks-wise I'd only give her a 5. I surprised she can work at TAM or maybe that's why she's doing FL; her complexion is a little too tanned for me. She must work outdoors in China a lot since I see even tan lines on her feet from her slippers!

Close to zero foreplay, zero BJ (claim she cant' take lubricant taste (even after wiping off)), only 1 missionary position. She simply doesn't want to use any of her energy. My session was at 1:30pm and still she doesn't want to be on top, and make me do all the work! Anyway, I didn't just to have a pumping session and that's it. Her sound system is very soft & has 1 or 2 provocation lines. Anyway, like I said, I just pumped till I cum and consider urged taken care of & end of session.

Rtf: definitely no!

warbird
05-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Thx bros fathead n sage15 for the truthful FRs.

She does hv a stuck-up attitude due perhaps to inferiority complex. I guess she is doing OK financially n see no need to change.:(

So sorry, bros. I'm angry n frustrated.:mad:

I want to make it clear that I value the "brotherhood" of SBF far more than any FL or group of FLs.

Cheers!

sage15
05-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Bro Warbird,
Thanks for the ctc la! I think many of us chio and customer-oriented gals (you & I especially dig the tall ones!), and of course bros way more important than the FLs!
Cheongarhhhhh!!!!

qsnake
05-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Thx bros fathead n sage15 for the truthful FRs.

She does hv a stuck-up attitude due perhaps to inferiority complex. I guess she is doing OK financially n see no need to change.:(

I want to make it clear that I value the "brotherhood" of SBF far more than any FL or group of FLs.

Cheers!

don't worry about it, bro. It is not your fault. The 2 of you have obviously clicked very well together, so you're the lucky one with the high level of service from her. The rest of us, are just not that fortunate, so we've moved on. I don't harbour any unhappiness for her, just that RTF will not be in the equation.

We cheongsters goes in with both our eyes open and take both the good and the bad in our stride. Good service from an FL is never guaranteed At the end of the day, if the FL is good, she will be financially rewarded.

You did us a service in recommending LW to us, and you rated her honestly, based on your personal experience. That is the best that any TS can do in this regard. If the FL decides to change her service level for the worse for other bros, well, that is entirely her prerogative and it has nothing to do with you. So don't feel bad about it or frustrated cos' these FLs have a mind and character of their own. We can't change them. You are not responsible for their service levels. They and they alone are responsible for that.

lacoruna69
05-01-2009, 08:34 PM

Cheers!

Bro, it is ok. Maybe you are just trying to help her as you seemed to click well with her. But sometimes, things dun work out that way.
I had visited her 3 times last year. No improvement. Totally given up on her.

Let this thread die off....if not more Bros will be falsely lead on by your continuous messages on her.

warbird
05-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Bro, it is ok. Maybe you are just trying to help her as you seemed to click well with her. But sometimes, things dun work out that way.
I had visited her 3 times last year. No improvement. Totally given up on her.

Let this thread die off....if not more Bros will be falsely lead on by your continuous messages on her.

This will be my last post in this thread.

Hi bro lacoruna69,

Always good to hear from u.

It was ur FR almost exactly 6 months ago that piqued my interest in LW. Being a "butt man," I was more worried about the size of her butt than her rushing n poor service. After u assured me, in ur PM, that it was "quite ok, got some meat," I decided to meet her.

Thx again. Maybe some days we could go to China together. A few of my frens say Dalian is the best place for tall n pretty PRC MMs.:D

BTW, LW really doesn't need my help. The other day I was surprised to see a brand new Omega Consternation gold/steel watch on her wrist, which she claimed she bought for herself for over SGD4.5K! Despite her denial, I suspect it was paid for by a rich "admirer" she met at a certain KTV.

Good night!

fathead
06-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Bro Warbird

No worries. Nobody will blame you. Like I said, maybe she and I just can't click. Since that is the case, I just won't rtf her. No issues.

Thanks for sharing the contact. Keep it coming :)

pussywallower95
07-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Frankly I've tried her a while ago(thanks to warbird) but i didn't feel any inclination to write a FR.

Its because other than the height and weight and her youth being as expected, she isn't really pretty in the normal sense. Very much of a plain jane look. I've met a few TAM girls before and I feel that Liwen is not much of a looker compared to the 4-5 TAM girls I met previously who have gone back.

Also she had slight bad breath which lowered the impression a little more.

Service wise, she was ok, she remarked that I'm one of the younger and better looking guys she's met, maybe that's why. Most KTV girls are also usually not as pro-active or service oriented anyway, compared to streetwalkers or FL. You need to have some connection before they will commit themselves. Also KTVs can drain ur finances very quickly if you are not careful...lol.

Overall, I felt that she was ok, but not someone i'd RTF as I'm very very particular about looks, which is why I sometimes will take my chances with Lor 8 FLs. Generally I usually do my own hunting, but I can't resist getting a couple of contacts once in a while if the FRs look appetizing.

Looks:6
Service:6
Figure:7
Overall:6.5 for a $80.

pussywallower95
08-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Weird.....I actually got zapped for posting. Didn't even bother to leave a name.:)

warbird
08-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Frankly I've tried her a while ago(thanks to warbird) but i didn't feel any inclination to write a FR.

Its because other than the height and weight and her youth being as expected, she isn't really pretty in the normal sense. Very much of a plain jane look. I've met a few TAM girls before and I feel that Liwen is not much of a looker compared to the 4-5 TAM girls I met previously who have gone back.

Also she had slight bad breath which lowered the impression a little more.

Service wise, she was ok, she remarked that I'm one of the younger and better looking guys she's met, maybe that's why...

Overall, I felt that she was ok, but not someone i'd RTF as I'm very very particular about looks, which is why I sometimes will take my chances with Lor 8 FLs...

Weird.....I actually got zapped for posting. Didn't even bother to leave a name.:)

Since LW is back in PRC, I'll comment on ur posts.

BTW, I didn't zap u. A possible reason why u were flamed is becos u are conceited about ur looks: "I'm one of the younger and better looking guys she's met..." I know u are young n handsome, but u dun need to publicise it. You make me envious since I'm not young, not handsome, not tall n my didi is only average.

BTW, looks is certainly very subjective. But unless u hv seen LW w/ makeup, high heels n put on an elegant dress, comparing her to some KTV gals would be unfair, haha.

Bad breath is always repulsive to me. LW doesn't smoke n I hv not detected any hint of bad breath even though I hv kissed n frenched her. She did eat durian a few times...

I must admit I like LW very much n it's quite possible I kena her gong tao or vice versa.:confused: But luckily, I hv not given her anything other than the usual damage n small tips.

Like u, I'm also very particular about looks AND height n figure which must be proportionate w/ shapely, fleshy butt. LW does hv one of the best asses for doggie.:D

Goodnight!!

Atom Bomb
08-01-2009, 07:47 PM
missed the boat :(

pussywallower95
09-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Since LW is back in PRC, I'll comment on ur posts. I only decided to add my 2 cents after seeing some debate over Liwen and the fact that she's going back.:)

Usually I only post positive FRs as a mark of recommendation. Average or less satisfactory ones I'll just forget about it altogether. Maybe the scoring I posted sounds abit harsh, but I'll have to say that I was disappointed after reading some initial reports.

BTW, I didn't zap u. A possible reason why u were flamed is becos u are conceited about ur looks: "I'm one of the younger and better looking guys she's met..." I know u are young n handsome, but u dun need to publicise it. You make me envious since I'm not young, not handsome, not tall n my didi is only average.
Nah, i'm not going to speculate on why.
That comment was actually to her credit since some brothers mentioned of her lack of service. That was what she said so I'm just repeating it.

Anyway I didn't mention anything about my didi so I'd really be surprised if anyone was offended.

BTW, looks is certainly very subjective. But unless u hv seen LW w/ makeup, high heels n put on an elegant dress, comparing her to some KTV gals would be unfair, haha.
That's definitely true, but I'll have to qualify that I've seen those very same KTV gals without makeup in the day as well.:)

Bad breath is always repulsive to me. LW doesn't smoke n I hv not detected any hint of bad breath even though I hv kissed n frenched her. She did eat durian a few times...
I caught a wiff of it when she say with me. Its definitely not durian, but perhaps she was sick had lack of sleep.

warbird
09-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Usually I only post positive FRs as a mark of recommendation. Average or less satisfactory ones I'll just forget about it altogether. Maybe the scoring I posted sounds abit harsh, but I'll have to say that I was disappointed after reading some initial reports.

Nah, i'm not going to speculate on why.
That comment was actually to her credit since some brothers mentioned of her lack of service. That was what she said so I'm just repeating it.

That's definitely true, but I'll have to qualify that I've seen those very same KTV gals without makeup in the day as well.:)

I caught a wiff of it when she say with me. Its definitely not durian, but perhaps she was sick had lack of sleep.

Hi bro, thx for ur reply.

No, ur FR is truthful n quite measured. Of course one man's meat is...AND reality is in the mind of the beholder...complicated by the Rashomon effect.:cool:

Bros here hv rated her looks from a low of 5 to as high as 9. I rated her 7-7.5 for looks, somewhere in the middle of the range (see my initial FR n follow-up posts a few days later).

I do like her height n butt n of course her nice abalone. She was quite a challenge becos she "can't touch here n there n no kissing at all." I wanted to see how much I could soften her resistance, haha. Also, at $80 a shot, she won't burn a hole in my pocket.

Actually, she is inherently fair, but is quite tanned due to the fact that she is a swimmer n also her skin, especially her arms n lower legs, got much darker since coming to SGP. How do I know? She has small, cute nipples which are flesh-coloured n pink, great for very gentle licking n sucking... Whereas most gals w/ tanned skin hv dark brown nipples. Her abalone is also flesh-coloured. Was my vision distorted?

I hv seen many KTV gals n singers at night n during the day, at a distance n up close....One time I watched over 100 of them going to PC from 5PM to 6PM, the new Mecca for KTVs (it's home to 5 KTVs including DC n LP). Among them, perhaps only ten I wanted to bonk.

OK, I hv to concede that ur sense of smell must be more acute n sensitive than mine.

Lastly, I know ur FR is truthful n u are just relating what LW hv said about ur looks. But I won't publicise what she hv said to me becos it's strictly confidential n private.

Good day n happy bonking!!

The Vet
09-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Warbird,

I got LW contact from a brother and not through you.
Like you say before, one man's meat is another man's poison.
My assessment as follows:

Looks : Very normal FL that you can find along L15 and such
Body: Slim and tall
Breasts: Handful
Attitude: Not worth mentioning. Worst than L6 FL
Overall : Not worth it. Suggest you stop promoting her.