PDA

View Full Version : New MILF - PRC

Oh yes
03-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Yesterday called a PRC, and she has auntie visit her. So she introduced her friend to me. She is 1st time come SG & reached few days only, and will be staying here ~1mth, if possible to extend.

she is new in this line, and told me, I'm her 3rd customer (she said). Everything are below my standard :p, you need to teach or guide her to do, but quite fun.

Name : xiao chou (Shengyang, don't remember lor)
Boob : 34B+ (nice small & pink nipple)
Weight : 50kg, not slim not fat, a bit tummy
Height : 163cm (I think)
kissing : allow, (french don't know)
fingering : I no try
Look : 7.5/10 (sure not ugly, has light make up, wear sexy low-cut and short, smooth & white skin)
BJ : 5/10 (no BBBJ, or you guide her to do, need practice)
HJ : 5/10 (no skill too)
FJ : 7/10 (wet wet wet, super tight, she cum very fast, bed cover wet also )
Damage : $60/2/2 + $10 trip, room & rubber excluded
RTF : booked her next week lor

+2 point - her pussy hair is very less, can see clear her small pussy, very nice (like teenage), this is the great point for me.

+1 point - she worked in saloon in China, so she did head & shoulder massage for me, really professional.

+1 point - very gf feeling, willing to try, she hug me all the time, talk to me very close (no bad breath :p), & chatty too.

I not her OKT, even don't know she has OKT or not. She asked me to introduce some friends to her, not number collector. So I'll reply to bros who can up my point in 1st priority. Newbie wait, I also newbie before, will give the number 1 by 1 .

she wants Chinese only, sorry to others race bros.

ThunderToad
03-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Great FR man!!
I also newbie and has posted some contacts.
Glad to have your contact and will write FR to help Bro Newbie :-)

Oh yes
03-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Great FR man!!
I also newbie and has posted some contacts.
Glad to have your contact and will write FR to help Bro Newbie :-)

PMed you.

hope can see your FR.
;)

Oh yes
03-07-2008, 11:13 AM
sorry, I'll reply to bro who up my point in 1st. Others pls wait...

will try my best, because she only ~1mth here.

Oh yes
03-07-2008, 02:24 PM
replied PM ...

tanp2
03-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi brother oh yes. Is her no 843XXXXX. cause I have try on MILF very close to your descriptions.Thanks

tanp2
03-07-2008, 11:16 PM
will try my best, because she only ~1mth here.[/QUOTE]

Hi is her No 843XXXXX, Cause I had try one MILF very close to your descriptions. Thanks

Oh yes
04-07-2008, 08:12 AM
no, think not same, so many on the road :D

she has B+, medium size, then pussy hair very less (seldom see Chinese got so less hair).

still same?

I try my best to reply, but only 2 mins for 1 post. So I will reply bro who up my point 1st, others pls wait, I try my best.

darkranger
04-07-2008, 09:18 AM
:) well, brother.

newbie waiting for your reply. thanks'ya.

Oh yes
04-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Don't know who idiot deduct my point and hide.

OK, if someone not happy, I stop.

kiroov
05-07-2008, 01:29 PM
can pm me her no.? i super newbie learning how things work here..

Oh yes
07-07-2008, 09:21 AM
some bros advice me to check the newbie before I give out the contact.

I try my best to do :p, so newbie without FR I'll ignore.

sorry for newbie.:(

bluecloudz
09-07-2008, 02:54 AM
i'm newbie here like to try out FL for bonking. Can introduce this MILF to me?

Oh yes
10-07-2008, 08:20 AM
yesterday after the session with An Ni & Chen Chen, met Xiao Chou in basement lift lobby. Said hello to her :D, and she thank you me :p.

she told me a lots of bro called her, but still no any FR.

Oh yes
11-07-2008, 08:12 AM
woow, gave >30 bros, no 1 post FR??? very disappointed.

even no 1 up me too.

nelman06
11-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Yo bro,

can share share mi her contact?:D

maddog_mlvn
12-07-2008, 01:17 AM
woow, gave >30 bros, no 1 post FR??? very disappointed.

even no 1 up me too.

Bro Oh Yes no 1 up, I up You.
Care to share ctc?

Oh yes
14-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Yo bro,

can share share mi her contact?:D

PMed you...

Oh yes
14-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Bro Oh Yes no 1 up, I up You.
Care to share ctc?

:eek: thot you kopi king there, why ask me ctc :p

PMed you.

topcook1
14-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Thanks bro Oh Yes for the contact. Finally tried her for the 2pm slot. Is really a value for money service. Well below is a short Frs on her.

Name : Xiao chiu.
Age 30++(MiLF Catergory)
Looks 6.5/10
Boobs : 34A+
Massage 7.5/10
GFE : 7/10
FJ : Too stress until cant eract (Watching teletext on the stock price) :(
BJ : Nil

The most enjoyable part is when she massage your head and face.
She is a beautician from liaoning and she will be leaving on the 8/8/2008
Total damage : 60 + 20 (hotel)
Hotel : K81
RTF : Not at the moment coz OC monitoring closely.

Oh yes
15-07-2008, 04:11 PM
thanks bro topcook1,

sorry for some newbie without FR, don't need to PM me again. I won't give out the number to newbie without FR. This is what some bros here to warn me.

rocket_boy
15-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Me new here, still waiting for report. ;)

Oh yes
17-07-2008, 10:35 AM
wah, only 1 FR???

meng0009
03-08-2008, 02:41 PM
thanks bro for xiao chou contact , sms her last wk n meet her at K81 , ding dong her she came 1st look dun look like 28 shld be 30 + , n she ask mi y call her xiao chou she say she ah mei ?? come in strip bath . den lie on bed . ask mi wan F or massage 1st , opted for massage , her massage was good from head to toe , after tt started to attack her perky nipples. wanted to insert finger she say no so only rub , she turn mi over lick my nipples shoik she good at lick , cannot tahan cap den bonk her 1st cum out , rested wanted to go for 2nd shot but she too engross in tv show i hinted her i wan second shot but she ignored , after tt time up she dress up i pay den we check out together ..

name :ah mei ? (tt wat she told mi )
age 30+
FJ:6.5/10 (still tight)
BJ:nv
Kiss: 5/10 (light kiss)
damage: 60/1 / 2 hrs
massage :7.5/10
RTF: tink not really coz she too engross in tv instead of serving :(

anyway thank for the contact

Oh yes
04-08-2008, 11:53 AM
thanks bro for xiao chou contact , sms her last wk n meet her at K81 , ding dong her she came 1st look dun look like 28 shld be 30 + , n she ask mi y call her xiao chou she say she ah mei ?? come in strip bath . den lie on bed . ask mi wan F or massage 1st , opted for massage , her massage was good from head to toe , after tt started to attack her perky nipples. wanted to insert finger she say no so only rub , she turn mi over lick my nipples shoik she good at lick , cannot tahan cap den bonk her 1st cum out , rested wanted to go for 2nd shot but she too engross in tv show i hinted her i wan second shot but she ignored , after tt time up she dress up i pay den we check out together ..

name :ah mei ? (tt wat she told mi )
age 30+
FJ:6.5/10 (still tight)
BJ:nv
Kiss: 5/10 (light kiss)
damage: 60/1 / 2 hrs
massage :7.5/10
RTF: tink not really coz she too engross in tv instead of serving :(

anyway thank for the contact

yah, this was when I issue out her contact, then some bro told me that she has same # as Ah Mei, so I stop to give her # to bro.

if you know the market, some got 2-3 names and 2-3 hp too :D

johnny19881988
05-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Hi,

Can share name :ah mei no?
Do you hd any of her pic?
Thank..

Darren80
05-08-2008, 02:05 AM
hi bro wat a good deal can pass me her contact. thanks

Oh yes
07-08-2008, 08:53 AM
just received a sms from her, she'll leave 2 days later.

holeinone6666
08-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks to TS bro "Oh Yes", I finally managed to meet up with Xiao Qiu (just amending her pinyin name, I hope TS doesn't mind; sorry bro!!) . I will not repeat the physical description as it has been well described by TS bro. Xiao Qiu is a really delightful milf, very chatty & friendly. Just a little description: I like her nice smile, even though her teeth are not like the Colgate TV commercial; but many PRC ladies have some problems with their teeth (apparently from some damaging local flu or cold pills in their younger days which destroyed their teeth enamel). Her complexion is fair and her skin is smooth. A little on a meaty side, but that's really my taste. Not if you like slim, skinny bodies. Her service is very GF and she does a nice BJ (with cap). Little pubic hair, makes her look like a young girl; tight pussy. Paints very well, good kissing with sucking effects. Very clean lady, she will make sure that you are properly washed (with her) before going to bed with her. She's so clean, I saw her squatting on the toilet seat, not sitting on it! she enjoys bonking, with soft moans. Unfortunately, I was so tired today, I didn't cum but the experience was still very nice & gf. More unfortunately, she's going back this evening but, not to worry, she'll be back in October. So, very sorry to all bros who have delayed and not tried her yet, you have to wait for her return, and get contact from bro TS. Finally, she complimented our bro TS: she said that all of TS's friends are nice people.. well done TS!! you must be a charmer with all ladies!! I await the return of Xiao Qiu!!!

Oh yes
11-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Thanks to TS bro "Oh Yes", I finally managed to meet up with Xiao Qiu (just amending her pinyin name, I hope TS doesn't mind; sorry bro!!) . I will not repeat the physical description as it has been well described by TS bro. Xiao Qiu is a really delightful milf, very chatty & friendly. Just a little description: I like her nice smile, even though her teeth are not like the Colgate TV commercial; but many PRC ladies have some problems with their teeth (apparently from some damaging local flu or cold pills in their younger days which destroyed their teeth enamel). Her complexion is fair and her skin is smooth. A little on a meaty side, but that's really my taste. Not if you like slim, skinny bodies. Her service is very GF and she does a nice BJ (with cap). Little pubic hair, makes her look like a young girl; tight pussy. Paints very well, good kissing with sucking effects. Very clean lady, she will make sure that you are properly washed (with her) before going to bed with her. She's so clean, I saw her squatting on the toilet seat, not sitting on it! she enjoys bonking, with soft moans. Unfortunately, I was so tired today, I didn't cum but the experience was still very nice & gf. More unfortunately, she's going back this evening but, not to worry, she'll be back in October. So, very sorry to all bros who have delayed and not tried her yet, you have to wait for her return, and get contact from bro TS. Finally, she complimented our bro TS: she said that all of TS's friends are nice people.. well done TS!! you must be a charmer with all ladies!! I await the return of Xiao Qiu!!!

Many thx for your FR. Pls don't PM me, she is gone. I'll post once she comes back. I also miss her small small little hair pussy :p ...