PDA

View Full Version : PRC XiaoTingBalestier

msgluver
03-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Just got a intro from a contact that this XT had arrived in SG for two weeks and business is slow. yesterday got time & check her up. not bad, very chatty & friendly. Biodata appended below.

name: xiao ting
hometown: NE China
height: 1.63m
weight: 55kg
Looks: 7/10 looks like sister of Ben/ZhiLong of local TV celebrity
body: 8/10 neither fat nor thin, tanned due to SG sunny weather
boobs: B
attitude: 8/10 very friendly & chatty, breaks ice easily
bj: 7/10 (with rubber)
french: yes 9/10
damage: $60 for 2 shots, exclude room rental
massage: yes if got time
where to bonk: balestier, lavender or kovan
rtf: definitely

Interested bro can pm me or add a line to this thread. thank you for your support.

pig40
03-07-2008, 06:39 PM
please pm me her contact nbr. kamxia.

Kayano
03-07-2008, 06:43 PM
90mins 2 shots?

mandy2008
03-07-2008, 07:01 PM
wah lao, so many tingting/xiaoting on the go. ok la, pass me her contact. i want to bonk this xiaoting at balestier.

sytkiller
03-07-2008, 08:37 PM
$60 2 shots :eek:

What a good deal :D

spinard77
03-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi Bro, can pm me her contact? thanks

bxcow20
03-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Hi Bro

Appreciate if you can pm me the contact. Cheers.

msgluver
04-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Contacts given out via pm. I have included her friends' hp just in case xiaoting too hot & u need oth gal to release urgently.

Unionbeta
04-07-2008, 02:03 PM
its a great deal!:)

soursoup
04-07-2008, 03:26 PM
wow....wat a great deal....may i have the contacts pls??? thank

darkranger
04-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi Bro

Appreciate if you can pm me the contact. Cheers.
:)

Gr123
04-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi, can pm me her contact? Thanks in advanced.

LickYrPussy
05-07-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm not really good with words so please bare with me here. If u like my FR, please up me. Thanks in advance.

I messaged Xiao Ting today and she was available in the evening so i booked her at 8pm Balesiter Hotel 81. After I got into the room, I called her to inform her of the room number. Upon arrival, I was greeted with a big smile. A sweet Chinese milf who's chatty and friendly.

Immediately we went for a shower together, where she gave me a good bath, with soft and tenderly touch and rub. Mm.... :)

We chatted and teased alot during the shower. After washed up, I requested for a body massage which she promptly provided with good skills. I like it. After about 10-20mins of massage, we hugged each other in sitting position on bed. Out hands are busy soothing each other's back and I started to kiss her shoulder, neck. Oh boy, she has a nice facial complexion. Can't tell she's 33 except those wrinkles on her eyes.

I blew into her ears and tinkled it with my tongue. I let my tongue do the walking and exploding on her skin. slowly I let her lied down and go for her C cup busty boobs. She got soft big tits that i really enjoyed sucking and licking and pinching. She enjoyed it so much with nice moanings. Can tell when she jerks her body a little. Aw....

Finally I attacked on her pussy as my tongue rolled down there. Her clitoris is small but her pussy is wet. She's horny. Not much pubic hair and no smell on her wet pussy. I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue and she jerked her body a few times. Nice reaction. I asked if I can finger her pussy and she just shook her head. Well, I dun care. She was at my mercy now. Heehee....

I poked one finger into it and then two fingers. She keeps moaning. Then we proceeded to Missionary where I came in less than 12mins. We rested and chatted for a while before going or the 2nd round. We ended up in doggie position and I came in 10 mins.

Time's up and we cleaned up and dressed up. She left first and we bid farewell with a nice hug. I left the hotel as a happy man. :)

Looks: 7/10 looks good with a lovely smile.
body: 7/10 She told me she put on a little weigh. Well can tell as she got a little tummy.)
boobs: C (she told me it's C size)
attitude: 8/10 (very friendly & chatty and service oriented. We somehow clicked along very well)
bj: 6/10 (with rubber. More room for improvement)
french: did not try as she recently had ulcers in her mouth
damage: $60 for 2 shots, exclude room rental. (I tipped her another 10 bucks for her diligence)
massage: yes. Her strength on pressure massage is good.
rtf: yes.

code_alpha
06-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Bro,

Can Pm the contact to me!

Thanks a Million... Promose to add points!

~simon~
07-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Hi Bro,appreciate if i can hv her contact.

pig40
08-07-2008, 09:57 AM
thanks to ts for xt nbr. contacted her one afternoon & fully agreed with bro lickyrpussy fr. no horse run. i really like her voice. she places 100% on fj & dislike talking during bbbj/fj. full concentration enjoying sex in the city! rtf: yes.

msgluver
08-07-2008, 10:46 AM
contacts distributed liao. thanks to bro lickyrpussy for the glowing fr.
please pm me for her nbr. have a nice day.

Unionbeta
08-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Thanks for not just giving me 1 contact, but 3!!!

Appreciate. Try to find time

kiroov
08-07-2008, 01:52 PM
can i have her contacts too? :)

msgluver
11-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks for supporting xt. I hv rcd many requests for her contact nbr thru pm. please post fr once you have bonk her. if can, please oso up me. thank you.

msgluver
14-07-2008, 10:30 AM
more contacts distributed pm to all bro who pm me. please post fr if u like or dislike the bonk. we will learn from feedback received. please up me when you have up her. hehe.

mandy2008
16-07-2008, 07:00 AM
met xiaoting at balestier the other day. everything as described by bro lickyrpussy. worth the $60 spent. you can pm me for xt nbr as well.

lim6969
16-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Hi Bro

Appreciate if you can pm me the 2 contacts.
Will try at Balestier, Thanks in advance .... and hope to make a good FR ...:D

msgluver
17-07-2008, 07:08 AM
sorry, wake up too early post wrongly. meant to pm to brothers. will pm....

Oh yes
17-07-2008, 08:14 AM
met xiaoting at balestier the other day. everything as described by bro lickyrpussy. worth the $60 spent. you can pm me for xt nbr as well.

contact is ask for TS, not you.

Arniki
17-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi bro ,
PM u for contact lau .

Thanks in AVD.

Oh yes
19-07-2008, 10:19 AM
thx bro msgluver,

tried Xiao Ting yesterday.

Name: xiao ting
Height: >1.6M
Looks: not ugly, she smile will grows on you, she is pretty in MILF standard
Body: got a little tummy
Boobs: C (a bit sagging, nice to rub :D
Attitude: friendly & chatty
bbbj: >15mins, she all sweat :eek:, then ask me got air-con or not
Damage: $60+$10/1/1.5hrs (you can do 2 shoot, but this week I shot 6 times so give up)
Massage: oil massage, she provide oil (this is the reason I tip her) strength is there, not bad and relax.
rtf: may or not, still have 3-4 # on hand, don't want some bros thought I'm number collector.

msgluver
24-07-2008, 03:09 PM
XiaoTing should be able to resume full service on Friday, 25 July 2008.

blursoo
26-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Just got back from a session with Xiao Ting. She is everything as per all brothers has written. Her attitude is good and this is most important. Try her massage and is okay to me as I like hard massage.

She definately not a time watcher.

Thanks bro msgluver for sharing her contact!

loner7272
26-07-2008, 02:27 AM
Vit.M running low :o & little bro needs some excercise :D
Glad Bro msgluver got tis value for $$$ lobang
Can PM me her no.? :p
Thanks in advance

Krazy
29-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Worked late last night so decided to get a massage to smooth my arching body and call XiaoTing up, asked me to pick her up at her place, since its nearly 11pm. Picked her up and proceed to balestier H81, first look, not bad for a milf and started some tcss along the way to battlefield.

Shower was sop, and i enjoyed her massage very much, good strength and cover almost every part of my body... lasted near to an hour... i was too tired that i actually fell asleep while she massages me.

hometown: shenyang
height: 1.6m
Looks: 6.5/10
body: 7/10
boobs: c big for my hands to grab
bj: never try
french: never try
hj: 8/10
damage: $60
rtf: maybe

Oh yes
29-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Worked late last night so decided to get a massage to smooth my arching body and call XiaoTing up, asked me to pick her up at her place, since its nearly 11pm. Picked her up and proceed to balestier H81, first look, not bad for a milf and started some tcss along the way to battlefield.

Shower was sop, and i enjoyed her massage very much, good strength and cover almost every part of my body... lasted near to an hour... i was too tired that i actually fell asleep while she massages me.

hometown: shenyang
height: 1.6m
Looks: 6.5/10
body: 7/10
boobs: c big for my hands to grab
bj: never try
french: never try
hj: 8/10
damage: $60
rtf: maybe

try to up bro msgluver point ... don't know why, he has a lot lobang putting here, but the point so low, I up him already.

:p

Krazy
29-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Done, Upped him already...

Oceanlee
29-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Yo bros,

Will appreciated it if you can give me her contact or email to
[email protected]

Need a good bonk and massge. :)

Gam Xia ..... :D

golfgti
29-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Bro Msgluver,

Balestier is a very convenient location for me. Can u please PM me XiaoTing's contact. Thanks for sharing lobang with us.

msgluver
30-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Thank you very much to bro who had upped me after bonking XiaoTing. Thanks also to the kind field reports describing her services. More contacts given out thru private messages.

pig40
31-07-2008, 03:30 PM
just engaged XiaoTing at h81-fuji recently & was mesmerised by her sweet voice. told me got to sleep only at 4.30am which i feel must sayang her even more. give her top marks for excellent frenching & bbbj skills. she asked me to relay to all brothers that she is going back home on 17 Aug 2008. please quick leg quick hand to enjoy her massage, bbbj & fj at $60 for 2 hrs. pay $20 to hotel81 at Balestier Road & please bring condoms.

hormat tengbak fu de jua, esikan peluru, hormat - tengbak (3 times).

please pm ts for her hp nbr.

msgluver
01-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Many thanks to all bros who had bonk XiaoTing with or without FRs. oh yes, XiaoTing is going home on 17 Aug 2008. All brothers who have yet to bonk her, please do so asap. Those in need of her nbr can pm me or add a line in this thread. Have a wonderful weekend!

mamangll
01-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi Bros,

Can PM me her contact? Thks in advance :)

mamangll
01-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Hi Bros,

Can PM me her her contact no.? Thks for sharing. :)

Oceanlee
02-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Thks for the info.

Had appt with XTing at K81 ystd,

I enjoy the massage, was not piano piano type. Got strength.
Easy to break the ICE.
Accomdating and good attitude.

Frenching : N.A
Look : 6/10 (Will Grow)
Body : Just Nice for me 7.5/10
BBBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Finger : 7/10
Massage : 8.5/10 :p
GFE : 6.5/10
CIM : YES
Damage : 60 + (Tips ++) :D;)
RTN : Will not miss out.

msgluver
03-08-2008, 11:41 AM
XiaoTing is returning to China on 17 Aug 2008. please bonk her fast at Balestier. bro don teo, please clr your pm box. i cannot pm u.

dyland
03-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Got the contact from adpost - Xiao Ting from Shenyang
Description and name similar.
Appointment -Punctual
Straight away took out the oil and gave me a massage after coming into room. OK la but I prefer harder one.
After that; had a bath and make sure you clean,clean.
Frenching - did not do.
BJ - yes but still room for improvement.
Fingering - yes
Boobs - large and more than a handful, big boob lovers can try.
FJ - I enjoy; soft moans
RTF - maybe

Green Horn
03-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Bro

Would luv to support her. Mind if I ask for her contact? Thanks

Just got a intro from a contact that this XT had arrived in SG for two weeks and business is slow. yesterday got time & check her up. not bad, very chatty & friendly. Biodata appended below.

Looks: 7/10 looks like sister of Ben/ZhiLong of local TV celebrity
body: 8/10 neither fat nor thin, tanned due to SG sunny weather
boobs: B
bj: 7/10 (with rubber)
french: yes 9/10
damage: $60 for 2 shots, exclude room rental
where to bonk: balestier, lavender or kovan
rtf: definitely

Interested bro can pm me or add a line to this thread. thank you for your support.

pangsia
10-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Thanks Bro Msgluv for the contact,
Finally meet up with XT this morning. First impression is good. She looks great in my opinion esp for over 30 years old lady.
Great set of teeth and always gives a smiling face.
Very hard working, sincere and friendly.
Massage Skill: 6/10 (relax)
Damage: $60 + Tips + Room.

Will wait for her return
Cheers!:o

bigbuffalo
10-08-2008, 03:40 PM
hello brother..hope it is not too late to request for contact ...i am new ..
thank you .

bigbuffalo
11-08-2008, 06:59 PM
thanks to kind brother for the contact
will post FR once I can get to her .
btw I was zapped by someone who say "dont you know how to ask properly " ,please leave yr id if u need to zap for your own reasons .
if the others can understand my request which I ended with a Thank you , I believe this zapper should be smart enough to understand such simple english !!

Thanks again for sharing contact.

AhZui
11-08-2008, 11:07 PM
bro can pm the contact? thx a million :)

msgluver
13-08-2008, 10:16 AM
xiaoting is going back on 17 aug 2008 early morning flight. leaving out 16 aug 2008 for last minute shopping, should be last 3 days before she rtc. those holding her nbr & yet to bonk her, please do it fast.

pay $60 to xt, pay $20 to hotel81 fuji or balestier, bring condoms.

Oh yes
13-08-2008, 11:06 AM
xiaoting is going back on 17 aug 2008 early morning flight. leaving out 16 aug 2008 for last minute shopping, should be last 3 days before she rtc. those holding her nbr & yet to bonk her, please do it fast.

thot you disappear :p ... 1 more point ... :D

Driftmaster
13-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Hi to all bro,

Sms xiao ting ydae nite. She available so drive over to fetch her.
First look.....soso.

Drove to our lovenest n chk in. Once in the room she help me to undress follow by a solid shower.:p

On the bed, she started her action. Her bbbj quite happening. Very gd suction.:D
As for fj, she is very accommodating. Very gd service.
Below is the rating i have for her.

Xiao ting. 33yo
Look: 5/10
Body: 7/10 (Nt bad for her age)
BBBJ: 9/10
Fj: 8/10

Thks bro msgluver for her ctc n thks for reading.;)

Oh yes
14-08-2008, 08:02 AM
Hi to all bro,

Sms xiao ting ydae nite. She available so drive over to fetch her.
First look.....soso.

Drove to our lovenest n chk in. Once in the room she help me to undress follow by a solid shower.:p

On the bed, she started her action. Her bbbj quite happening. Very gd suction.:D
As for fj, she is very accommodating. Very gd service.
Below is the rating i have for her.

Xiao ting. 33yo
Look: 5/10
Body: 7/10 (Nt bad for her age)
BBBJ: 9/10
Fj: 8/10

Thks bro msgluver for her ctc n thks for reading.;)

nice lady :D

X_plorer
14-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Any one can PM me XT number? Thanks..

bigbuffalo
15-08-2008, 12:35 AM
hello bros..

After first unsucessful booking , tried calling her again in the early evening and she said ok .
Appointment was made at 6.30pm with her..damn happy ..whistling while on the way down to meet her at designated 81 .
But she suddenly called to say her boyfriend coming can change to 11 pm or not ??
No choice made a turn back home..maybe no fate..

Oceanlee
16-08-2008, 09:51 PM

WTA, was busy until today and thought of having rtn with xiaoting for her massage service ..... sent massage no reply back. get disappointed leh.

Din know that she is going back ..... Bros msgluver, PM me when she is back again. miss the massage and bonking.... nice maiintain for her age. :D

No power yet so cannot up u. GamXia ;):D

pig40
21-09-2008, 10:34 AM
XiaoTing has returned to SGP last night. no change in price, service standards & her hp nbr. those newbies can pm me or add a line to this thread for her hp nbr. happy bonking.

Oceanlee
21-09-2008, 10:41 AM
XiaoTing has returned to SGP last night. no change in price, service standards & her hp nbr. those newbies can pm me or add a line to this thread for her hp nbr. happy bonking.

WAH ... been some time oredi, Love her MASSAGE. :D
I assume no changs in ctc bros, if yes do PM ME. :p
9447XXXX SHALL be the last ctc

Black Oaf
21-09-2008, 12:37 PM
bro can share share :D

Black Oaf
23-09-2008, 04:05 PM

Bro thanks for the contacts. Will call her later this week :D

mandy2008
24-09-2008, 10:38 AM
rtf xiaoting yesterday at balestier rd. looks tanned. dressed in pregnant dress. of course she not pregnant lah. very airy on the underside, hehe. i got meltdown just by listening to her sweet voice. when she entered my room, we frenched like long lost lovers. told me this time just back for one month only. glad that many of her old customers have been contacting her for a bonk. the next one hr was actions speak louder than words.

really, no change in price & service standards. this gal very hard-working, willing to work very late just to serve brothers. but she is only willing to engage you at either h81 at Balestier Road because of proximity to her home.

damage: $60/2/2
rtf: yes, my favourite.

bravA
27-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Hi all bros

Had a session with her this afternoon.

Overall the session was average - massage and fj , and only her attitude and service stands out.

The best time to get her is Tues , Wed , Thurs and Sun.

mandy2008
27-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Sunday not easy to get room at hotel81 because many foreign workers have their day off. got to wait long long. before 2-hr time is up, the reception will call you to say: " sir, times up. no extension."

this woman very hardworking. used to go to bed at 4.30am after serving customers who wants her at midnight.

msgluver
30-09-2008, 09:32 PM
XiaoTing wants all brothers to know that everyday is a good day to see her. The only problem would be her menstruation time which would force her to rest due to stomach cramps. Other times that you may not be able to be in contact with her is when she is serving a customer. Another plausible reason is that the hotel room does not have a window cutting off the handphone signals.

hoe388
30-09-2008, 09:41 PM

pakjaja
02-10-2008, 04:23 PM
hi, had a session with her on thurs afternoon ...

stats wont repeat again as all bros had mentioned before.
massage is good and solid (i know cos i always go massage) for 1 hour.
bbbj and fj as well as attitude is fantastic.
its a gem not to be miss

Oceanlee
03-10-2008, 11:46 PM
WAH ... been some time oredi, Love her MASSAGE. :D
I assume no changs in ctc bros, if yes do PM ME. :p
9447XXXX SHALL be the last ctc

WAH .... Just come back from a good massage with this MILF gem.
as usual most bros had commented, so i will just skip. :D

1 Hr massage and start with catbath, BJ, HJ, follow by missionary, doggie, and cowgirl. :D

Attitude : 8.5 /10
Looks : 6.2 /10 (not bad for MILF) my standard lah
Body : 7.0 /10 (a bit tummy)
damage : 60++Tips/2/2 ( only go for 1)
exclude room and cap.
Rtn : shall why not

ColeJerry
04-10-2008, 01:44 AM
hUi bro,
this is really a good find, very near my plc.... PLs pm me her contact, hope can try her in weekend.

Tks n cheers

meatpistol12
13-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Bro pig_40,

Tried to call XT this afternoon, but couldn't get thru; may be she didn't want to answer because of unfamiliar number?
SMS her also no reply.
Can confirm she still in S'pore?:confused::confused:

msgluver
18-10-2008, 01:56 PM
XiaoTing has returned to Sgp to serve all brothers at Balestier Road budget hotel. She has changed her hp nbr. please pm me for her new nbr. should be business as usual on Sunday, 19 Oct 2008 because she is clearing her DaYiMa. Not for syt lovers, she looks like Mediacorp male artiste Ben, but of course female in gender & C cup boobs to match.

msgluver
19-10-2008, 10:44 AM
XiaoTing says she resumes her services to all brothers on Monday, 20 Oct 2008, due to her period. I will pm those who wants her new contacts tonight. bonk her at Balestier Road. 60/2/2, bring condoms.

mamamaboy
19-10-2008, 11:02 AM

pig40
23-10-2008, 01:42 PM
This global credit crunch has also affected the china chicks as we brothers are tightening our belts. rtf xiaoting lately, looks tanned but body still gorgeous. due to less calls, got more personal attention when she goes about her bath, massage, bbbj, frenching & fj. but no cim & strictly safe sex. $60 for 2 shots within 2-hr session at designated hotel at Balestier road. if you are looking for seasoned freelancers, Xiaoting is the one.

please pm ts for her contact or get it from adpost/sg.

msgluver
27-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Xiaoting wishes all brothers Happy Deepavali.

chong82
27-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi, can share her contact with me? Will try her next week. Thanks:)

msgluver
28-10-2008, 10:39 AM
XiaoTing wants all brothers to know that she is going back to China on 19 Nov 2008. If you have not tried her big-boob massage, please see her asap.

wude
31-10-2008, 08:52 PM
First of all a big thank you to msgluver for being so kind to share contact with a newbie like me.
Tried calling XT last night but phone was off.
Managed to contact her this morning and arranged session this afternoon at Balestier. Booked 2 hrs and brought 2CD.
Waited and 10 mins later she called, thought she fly me aeroplane but she went to wrong 81. 5 mins later ...........dingdong.......
Open the door.............exactly as described, like Ben's sister. An ordinary face, neither ulgy nor stunning, just pleasant housewife face.
Greeted Each other and she urged me to have a shower first. So into our birthday suit and be like an emperor, she soap and scrub. The ordinary housewife face starts to fade away. she is like a wife/GF. After the nice hot water bath, up on the bed and she start her full body massage.
Sat on my back with her bare ass while massaging my neck and shoulder.Nice soft contact feeling on my back with strong rubbing on my shoulder................I am floating to heaven.
then turn around follwed by frontal massage, good and hard.
Next head massage. She got me head to the edge of the bed, then the massage starts while nice boobs hanging above me nose. my hands then reciprocate with her boobs. Bush occasionally brush my head while i also take in an occasion close up sight of her sister
Next, hot shower to rid the oil. Then back to bed for slow cuddling and paintiing. Fantastic and nice service. Then BJ with CD. I reciprocate back with painting and playing with her sister. nice and small with a nicer pucker hole. Can hold no longer finished off FJ with CD, close to explosion removed and placed between the longkang of her huge breast......sextified.
statistic and charges as previous given by TS.
very good service. For contact please msg TS>
Kam sia msgluver

msgluver
01-11-2008, 11:22 AM
thank you very much bro Wude for affirming the services of Xiaoting. hope to see more field reports from you. can try other women as introduced by other brothers, so long your wallet is not setback by too much $. up your reputation points liao.

Xiaoting is going back on 19 Nov 2008. please catch her fast.

msgluver
03-11-2008, 07:24 AM
Xiaoting has decided to up the service bar to match Baixue of GL. yes, cim is included in the package for $60. Less than 2 weeks to enjoy her services.

msgluver
04-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Xiaoting says last few days very quiet. I reminded her that SG is in recession. not many men willing to cheong. brothers who want a good time at Balestier Road, can pm me.

noticed that her nbr is displayed on adpost.com/sg massage/therapy. thanks to the bro who is helping her at the other end. rtf bros, her nbr changed to present one, please take note.

pig40
07-11-2008, 09:59 AM
SM has urged those Singaporeans who can afford it, to "continue to spend on life's little pleasures".

Heard that XT has raised her service bar to allow cim. engaged her & luckily got the appt bcos not many bro want to cheong her. so this time no rush. I let her do her thing, body massage with hands & boobs, frenching, bbbj with cim, rest a while, tcss, bbbj again & then missionary fj. all these for $60, $20 to h81, my own condoms.

still got less than 12 days to sextify yourself. get Xiaoting now!

msgluver
08-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Last ten days for Xiaoting to serve all brothers with body massage, bbbj, cim, fj for $60. many thanks for all brothers who have bonked her & pm me their field repts. I urge you to put your fr here. For newbie bro, I will up your reputation pts & you may get out of moderation faster.

sexton
09-11-2008, 03:24 AM
tks bro msgluver for e ctc!

hv e last session with her 2 nights ago.
she is friendly n not too bad looking as a MILF.
surprisingly we hv quite a relax n slow romance session for 3 solid hours(in fact i am very tired n want to hv a nice massage, end up......mainly frenching,catbath both ways,bbbj,painting with 1 shot n 10 mins for massage)
there after pay her $100 n send her home in a taxi witn her roommate met at e hotel lobby.

might rtf/m if need a massage(in fact she took out a bottle of baby oil at e beginning) or slow romance session.

msgluver
10-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Last 8 days for a wet bonk. 60/2/2 including cim at Balestier Road.

davidsin
10-11-2008, 11:51 AM
brother can ask for her contact ?

wude
12-11-2008, 02:31 AM
wow, RTF again this wondeful and friendly milf.
was feeling tired after work, decided to call XT for a stress releasing massage. She was available, rush down to our usual joint in balestier. told her i want to fire two shots this time,.........mei wun tee was the reply.
checked into room, had the usual shower and cleaning.on the bed we hugged,then i played with her nice big milk jugs. soft and supple. sucked it like a baby and stereo started softly. then she painted me body while i relax. she began tickling my balls and ass, while i grabbed and play with the eraser tip nipple.brother marikita,she capped me and i did it doggie while holding on to the swingging milk jugs. after 5 mins of deep pumping cannons fired. cleaned up at bathroom ,then lay down for relaxing massage. her usual SOP>turned around, she massaged face and head with me head lying in her crotch and viewing swing jugs.she proceed south from face until she reach my brother, by then we are in 69 position and she gave me a nice BJ ( with cap)while i fingered her love hole. stereo started playing while she enjoyed it....and of course i enjoyed her ice creaming me. thought i have no more bullets but she did such a good job i managed to reload and fire second shot of cannon. relax chit chat ,washed up ,paid up and say good bye.............
msgluver kam sia again .................all who want go get contact from TS.

pig40
12-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Less than 7 days to bonk her liao. Me too queue up before she flies home. understand from her that bro always rtf her at the last minute. why lidat?

msgluver
15-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Xiaoting going home on 19 Nov 2008, last few days to bonk her. those who have her nbr, call her now. those who dun have, can pm me or goto adpost/sg to look for her nbr. $60/2/2 include cim.

Happy school holidays!

Apollo
15-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Thank bro msgluver for sharing XT contact with me. Tried to arrange a session with her the Thursday but seems she is fully booked then, later tried another FL. Think will give her a miss this time as she will go back soon. Will try her when she back to Sillypore next time.

Thanks TS again, Upp you lao :D

Redoxan
15-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Announcement !!!

TCSS Samster Gathering is here again on 18th NOV 2008, Tuesday.

Place : 8+8 kopitiam , Lor 8, Facing Guillimard Rd

Time : 6pm till late.

msgluver
16-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Heaven's will, xiaoting on code red. cannot cheong until rtc date. hiaz:(

msgluver
18-11-2008, 10:32 AM
read bro redoxan's post on tonight's gathering. hope to c u.

msgluver
26-12-2008, 10:56 AM
PRC XiaoTing has returned to SGP but now on code red. will update you when she is ready for action. Happy Boxing day!

Marauding Man
26-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Bro Msgluver, $60 for 2 shots. where can find this deal. Pls provide contact details fast. tks tks

dethknight
26-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Is the contact unchanged?

leo121212
26-12-2008, 09:35 PM
can i have her contact too? tks!

wude
27-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Brother Msgluver,...........good news!
I presume HP is still the same?

congo0206
27-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi Bro,

care to pm me the contact,pls.

thanks.

msgluver
02-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Happy new year from XiaoTing. She is ready to serve all brothers. Only this morning I was able to confirm the hp nbr she is using. pm me if you want her big boobs.

msgluver
03-01-2009, 07:52 AM
First batch (after rtu) of brothers got her nbr. please post your fr after bonking her like a bull to welcome cny.

msgluver
11-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Xiaoting has changed her hp nbr. If you would like to enjoy her body massage & fj at $60/1.5/2, can pm me.

msgluver
12-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Only 3 brothers asked for her new handphone number. They got it. happy new year!

msgluver
20-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Xiaoting on code red. She can go cny shopping liao. She wishes all brothers a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year!

malaysiapig
28-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Xiaoting has changed her hp nbr. If you would like to enjoy her body massage & fj at $60/1.5/2, can pm me.

Hi Bros,

Gong Xi Fa Chai !

Can Pm Xiao Ting number, thanks.

cheer !:):)

msgluver
20-05-2009, 11:20 AM
She is in sillypore under another name. price & service still the same. $60 for 2 shots within 2 hrs. cim allowed. i think nbr changed, so you can pm me for her nbr.

pig40
21-05-2009, 10:29 AM
yo, bro ahwind aka ahjian aka xiaowei is now helping her. for current phase, she wants to be known as Ahqi or Qiqi. no more QingQing or ChingChing or XiaoTing or TingTing or XinXin. her voice melts my heart. rtf=YES.

Ahtuh
21-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Can pm me the contact?

CHRIS85E
21-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Hiii bro ur pinay is so sweet..can i try her bro..do send me her contact bro..thanx

msgluver
21-05-2009, 08:09 PM
bro gcloh, please clear your messages. very sorry, brothers, Qiqi is from China, only serves ethnic Chinese only. she only communicates in Mandarin, not a word of English. she no pinay!

msgluver
21-05-2009, 08:22 PM
bro da di, please also clear your messages. cannot pm you leh.

msgluver
21-05-2009, 08:25 PM
bro pohthong, please use private message to get her nbr.

Ahtuh
22-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Thank you bro msgluver for the contact.

Just finish a session with her & her friend. Veri extremely horny today so msg her whether she is free. She said she is free and offered me "Shuan Fei" for $100/-. I nvr try "shang fei" b4 so like to give it a try since it is so budget.

At H81, I booked a rm and wait patiently, feel so excited and i keep imagine serve by two female at one time and one with big boob, should be in heaven...keep wondering how her friend look...

Ting Dong! The door bell ring..so I hurry opened the door.. :eek:, my whole heart sink.. I saw an old hag coming! In my heart said shit..today jialat liao sure waste $.See this old hag how to raise flag? Then follow behine is a better looking girl with big boob, then feel better..

In the rm, three of us strip till birthday suit and take turn to bath. But I saw this old hag, i totally OFF no urge at all. Her boob slagged and skin (Zhou Zhou De). Luckily, Ah Qi is the one bathing with me so I can enjoy her big boob.

After bath, that old hag start to BBBJ me and ah qi licking my nipple while my hands bz with her boob. My mind must oni think of ah qi to get the flag raise. But tis old hag BBBJ skile is not bad and I unloaded a lot into her mouth, she suck every single drop but nvr swallow, she rush to toilet immediately.

I then turn with my head facing down, expecting them to provide me the massage, but ah qi asked what am i doing..hai so i told her i need some massage then she started to massage my shoulder and back while the old hag massaging my legs. Ah qi massage is better with great strength and the other piano type. After 15 minutes, both stopped and they keep chit chatting with one another. One sit on my right (Ah qi) and one sleep on my left watching TV together...im quite pissed off with this attitute but i nvr say out, they were keep talking and treat me invisible. 5 minutes later, ah qi asked whether i have rest enough and she need to bath me another time.

Cut my story short, we proceed to bed for action. I start to squeezed her big boob and fingering her..i can feel that she wet veri fast..we also french like no tomorrow.. when my flag is up, she ride on me for 10 minutes and she feel tired so i changed position sitting facing each other. Finally unloaded in missionary. i nvr touch that old hag at all. The whole thing ended abt one hour so lay with my back facing up, expecting them to massage to kill the time, but they nvr and discussing where to eat and get dress.

Name: Ting ting, Ah qi (Qi Qi)
Height: approx 1.65m (around this)
Weight: approx 50kg
Stat: 36C-25-35 (with brownish big pointed nipples)
Complexion: Fair, soft and silky skin
Look: 6/10
Frenching: yes (deep throat)
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: nvr try
Cim: nvr try
FJ: 8/10 (pussy is tight and super duper wet)
GFE: 6.5/10
Damage: $100 (shang fei)+ $20 hotel
Rtf: Definitely No!

Name: Meng Li
Height: approx 1.68m
Weight: approx 29kg
Stat: 34B-24-34 (with big nipples, but veri slaggy)
Complexion: wringle skin
Look: 3/10
Frenching: nvr try
Fingering: nvr try
BBBJ: Yes
Cim: Yes
FJ: nvr try
GFE: No
Damage: $100 (shang fei)+ $20 hotel
Rtf: Definitely No!

Bro msgluver or pig40, bro ahjian also gave me the same contact numbers, i think both of you is refering to this same ah qi. I have copy the whole FR at Ahjian thread to here, hope you dun mind since it is the same girl. Btw, jst a piece of advise, if anyone ever has a session with this old hag Meng li, pls ask her to delete ur contact becos i saw her msg one bro to help her post thread in website and end up that bro wife reply she will ask her husband to contact meng li when he is back from reservist.

msgluver
22-05-2009, 06:17 PM
very sorry to all brothers, this woman has requested that this thread be closed & deleted. please goto ahqi/qiqi thread by bro ahwind for updates. thank you for your support. have a nice weekend. all yours, moderator.

hamiton
30-05-2009, 07:06 PM
hi Bro,

Can give xt nos to me