PDA

View Full Version : Fresh and likeable 28yo PRC Xiu Xiu

Prostate Intact
10-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Met this FL and had two sessions with her already this week.

Xiu Xiu just arrived our shore about a week ago and appeared sincere and likeable, not the flamboyant type.

Name: Xiu Xiu from Shenyang
Looks: 7.0 (Milf cat.) No wrinkles as most Milf do as she's only 28, Ht abt 158cm, Wt abt 48kg beautiful hair up to her breast
Body: 33B-25-34?? (Estimate only as I ain't no measuring tape!) Eraser brown nips, shaved armpit, a tad of baby fats @ the tummy but I loved it! A hot tight cunt, no smell

What she can do: She did me bbbj, frenched me, allowed me to finger and paint her (2 mins and she quivered and came when tongueing her clit), accomodating throughout, came all over her neck after she bbbj me!

What she can't do: Anal, CIM, FJ without cd, speak English

How does it affect my pocket: 70/2/2 (room and cd excluded) I was so sextified I tipped her each time.

Why do I start this thread: Xiu Xiu is simply charming to be with, easily wet (especially when she's painted), GFE 100% and has a tight slot (I was fingering her and when she came, omg, I could feel my index finger being squeezed. How I wished it was my willy instead!)

Qualifications for ctc: Points and power are irrelevant, but pls let me read minimum 2 decent FRs from all your postings, fair? If I am slow to reply, pls be patient. I am not her OKT and can be busy with my work sometimes. Thousand apologies to non-Chinese samsters as Xiu Xiu has requested for Chinese contacts only.

Where she operates: At a hotel on the high number GL. Samsters with transport may drive her to JC also (and dun leave her there hor!)

My own qualificatiion: The above is written to the best of my knowledge and experience at the point in time. Any deviation from my own experience is totally regrettable and no refund will be entertained as I am not her OKT. Heehee:D By which time I know I would be zapped to minus liao. But if you enjoy like I have enjoyed, will you up me?;) Haha, just joking lah! Its all about sharing my friend. I have received much from you here, therfore now I also give. Ready for your PM, gentlemen.

Happy oystering,
Prostate Intact

tzr250sg
11-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Bro, am interested, but am I qualify?

Prostate Intact
11-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Bro, am interested, but am I qualify?

You sure does, dude! Check your pm in-box. Happy oystering!

Prostate Intact
11-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Hi Melster2008,

Pls clear your mail box and pm me again

english
13-07-2008, 11:00 PM
i have try xiu xiu

look: 4.5/10
bbj:8.5
fj:8

she is not looker but she is veri hardworking, veri easily getting wet. i am abit disappointed in her look but it recover as she is hard working to attack my little bro. u can finger her and her bbj is one of the best i try. so bro if u are not looking for looker think is she is a not bad choice.

loverboat
14-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi all,

had a session with Xiu xiu last sat's evening. here are my comments about her:

Looks: 4.5/10
body: 5/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 - B cup
BBBJ: 7/10 - good suction
Massage: 7/10 - good strength applied
Wetness: 9/10 - this is a natural tap, once fingered and it flows
FJ: 7/10 - she does have a real tight pussy
Painting: Yes (well it all depends on chemistry)
Frenching - Yes (again..it all depends on chemistry)

Xiu xiu is one person who may not attract u by her looks, but her attittude is her worth for your money coz she is extremely hardworking, friendly and aim to please alot. She enjoys being paint as you can see her vigourious reactions when she is on cloud nine. If you are lookinfg for pure service..she is definately a good choice.

Prostate Intact
14-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Hi all,

had a session with Xiu xiu last sat's evening.
She enjoys being paint as you can see her vigourious reactions when she is on cloud nine. If you are lookinfg for pure service..she is definately a good choice.

Thanks for the FRs.

Xiu Xiu is likeable, loves to be painted, gets easily wet and has a tight cunt to boot! Good attitude on top of that!

I know more samsters have upped her already. Kindly post a FR here.:)

Happy Oystering!

smoothnsleek
17-07-2008, 03:01 PM
She was still in bed when I called but to her credit, sportingly agreed to meet in an hr's time. More early 30's than 28 but she has nice facial features, speaks well and in no rush. GFE feel! I was real horny so before bath, feasted on her by smelling all over...oooh!
After bath, I serviced her...yes, wet, responsive & her pussy & tight asshole made me even more high. We 69'ed..she loves to suck balls n prick...I think my prick grew bigger hehe...cannot take it...missionary n can tell she's all genuine....unloaded, she massaged me...tcss awhile....left together soe lar soe!

Looks: 7.5/10 (Milf cat.) Ht abt 158cm, Wt more like 50kg
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Finger: Yes but I worked for it...when wet, I slid a bit inside while playing her
asshole(outside only).
GFE: 10/10
Overall very accomodating, she say she dont walk the streets, just from word of mouth. No late nights for her, seems healthy lifestyle.
RTF: Yes please.

Damage: 70/1(I can only go 1)/1.5(I had to go) (room and cd excluded)
Tips : Yes (up to you of course)

Tks bro for contact.

Prostate Intact
17-07-2008, 10:57 PM
She was still in bed when I called but to her credit, sportingly agreed to meet in an hr's time.
After bath, I serviced her...yes, wet, responsive & her pussy & tight asshole made me even more high. We 69'ed..she loves to suck balls n prick...I think my prick grew bigger hehe...cannot take it...missionary n can tell she's all genuine....unloaded, she massaged me...tcss awhile....left together soe lar soe!

Looks: 7.5/10 (Milf cat.) Ht abt 158cm, Wt more like 50kg
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Finger: Yes but I worked for it...when wet, I slid a bit inside while playing her
asshole(outside only).
Overall very accomodating, she say she dont walk the streets, just from word of mouth. No late nights for her, seems healthy lifestyle.

Tks bro for contact.

Thanks for the FR.

Its true she seldom walks the streets as she's afraid of AV. Just had lunch with Xiu Xiu today. Omg, heard the things samsters were capable of doing... dun knoe want to laugh or get upset! Anyway, suffice to say that Xiu Xiu charges 70/2/2 , ok?

Another batch of ppl have been given XX's ctc

Happy Oystering

samt2046
18-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Firstly thanks Bro TS for her contact, Have XX for late lunch a few ago. Her voice was very "TEH", so sweet that will melt your heart. Book a room near her place, and she arrived within 5 mins. First look was not that great but maybe due to her "TEH" voice, I completely become attracted to her. We quickly get down to business, bathing was SOP, clean me thru out, front and back.

Lay on the bed and she hug me like my GF. Got the feel, she start to catbath me from my ear downward and stop at my errected pole. SHe perform some deep thoat and suck my balls like eating ice-cream. Asked her to capped me so I can bonk her. Start with doggy. her ass is round and bouncy. Switch to missionary and unload within 5 mins (Bonk too much this few days). She clean me and I settle for a smoke. Wanted to rest to built up the strength for round two but hp rang, OC called, got to rush back. What a waste... Pay and hope next round will be able to complete my second shot.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Wet and Tight)

RTF: Maybe, too many to try. (Btw, just spotted another GEM, wait for my next lobang)

Prostate Intact
19-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Wanted to rest to built up the strength for round two but hp rang, OC called, got to rush back. What a waste...

No waste bro. You had Xiu Xiu for late lunch then rush back to have OC for early dinner (since you were 'building up strength'). Just curious who you had for supper... :D

Thanks. Keep it coming, folks.

unknown766
20-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Looks: 4/10(, Wt more like 50kg
Body: 6/10 (tummy fat..)
BBBJ: 7/10
Finger: Yes
GFE: 6/10
RTF:No no chem with her

am55
20-07-2008, 06:26 PM
hi bro,
I wan to thank bro prostate intact for xiu xiu ctc, had a good time with her. Called her on thursday to fix appt her voice quite nice. My stats on her.

Name: xiu xiu
Looks: 6.5/10 have the korean look with nice wavy hair
Boobs: 5/10 small veri sensitive nipples
Pussy: 8/10 her best part she got strong cb muscles she can grip yr didi like a hand. Good for me with an asian size didi.
Shower: 5/10 sop with nice back rub
Frenching: 4/10 at first after she steam 8/10 tongue kung fu
Catbath : 4/10 quite short almost immediately attack my didi
BBBJ: 7/10 veri long time sucking n slurping my didi nearly cim. i had to use some strength to pull her up wah lau she likes to blow
FJ: 8.5/10 she gets wet easliy i fingered her she cum wen i was getting ready to bonk her putting on the cap she slam her hands on the bed asking me to hurry she is easily aroused i poked her slowly her cb musle gripped my didi i had to move fast to keep up with her pussy muscles wen she cum again she rub my ears n slam her hand into my chest feeling her wetness i also cum

i had onli 1 shot becos tis 1 shot took nearly 90 mins me too old to recover so fast. Being with xiu xiu is good for the ego she is easily wet, cums fast too, n her pussy muscles damn strong u feel tat yur didi damn big even if u hav a asian size didi. She is veri nice but a bit blur blur pls treat her well

This FR is based on my time with xiu xiu u may have a different time The stats r based on my personal opinion only

Prostate Intact
22-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Being with xiu xiu is good for the ego she is easily wet, cums fast too, n her pussy muscles damn strong u feel tat yur didi damn big even if u hav a asian size didi.

No wonder I always feel damn MAN when I'm with Xiu Xiu.:D Never thought of that!

xie xie for the well written FRs above. More samsters with at least 2 FRs have been given XX's contact. Pls understand that I dun log in everyday.

Happy Oystering

tahlong
23-07-2008, 01:42 PM
No wonder I always feel damn MAN when I'm with Xiu Xiu.:D Never thought of that!

xie xie for the well written FRs above. More samsters with at least 2 FRs have been given XX's contact. Pls understand that I dun log in everyday.

Happy Oystering

Xiu Xiu have actually asked me to intro Bros to her too, if Bro TS dun mind, I can help out to return some PM.

So pm me for her contact, you can really feel her CB working on your dick.

:D

Prostate Intact
24-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Xiu Xiu have actually asked me to intro Bros to her too, if Bro TS dun mind, I can help out to return some PM.

So pm me for her contact, you can really feel her CB working on your dick.

:D

Dear samster tahlong,
I may not log in sbf everyday, but I DO reply to forumners(inclunding YOU) who ask for XX's contact.

In one posting, you ask for permission, then immediately ASSUME the threadstarter's role WITHOUT even my acknowlegement!! I believe you have overstepped the line!! To put on record, I AM NOT giving you permisssion to give out XX's contact!!

Samsters(with 2 FRs) who want XX's contact should still kindly contact me.

Happy Oystering

tahlong
24-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Bro TS, why so work up??? I am also trying to help Xiu Xiu. If you dun like then I step back, that fine with me.

Prostate Intact
24-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Bro TS, why so work up??? I am also trying to help Xiu Xiu. If you dun like then I step back, that fine with me.

Its not like or 'dun like'. I am asking you to observe proper protocol.

I consider the matter now closed.

Prostate Intact
24-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Two unnamed samsters have just zapped me (one calling me a okt and the other using unprintable language).

Kindly read all my postings and judge. Samsters who have been given Xiu Xiu's contact can call her to ask if I am her okt.

I stand by what I have said. I just play by the rules and will continue to do so. I also respect your right to zap me. I do not respect your using of abusive language, though.

Happy Oystering

popiah
25-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Two unnamed samsters have just zapped me (one calling me a okt and the other using unprintable language).

Kindly read all my postings and judge. Samsters who have been given Xiu Xiu's contact can call her to ask if I am her okt.

I stand by what I have said. I just play by the rules and will continue to do so. I also respect your right to zap me. I do not respect your using of abusive language, though.

Happy Oystering

hi bro prostate,

dont be angry, let uncle popiah UPS you with four pcs of popiah....:p

signoff
King of Popiah

Prostate Intact
25-07-2008, 02:23 PM
dont be angry, let uncle popiah UPS you with four pcs of popiah....:p

Thanks SOHC52 and Popiah for your words of encouragement. I really enjoyed reading some of you senior cheongsters' postings and I tot I should contribute after receiving much from fellow samsters.

I don't need these points and power thingy and tat is why I am willing to share (n at the same time, help) Xiu Xiu for just 2 decent FRs regardless of pts n pwr, as stated in my FR.

But I do take offence when uncouth, unprintable and unsubstantiated accusations are left anonymously in my User CP box. I will continue to shame you in the open, whoever you may be (and you know who you are). Dock my points(even anonymously) if you disagree with what I have written but please do not stoop so low with abusive and barbaric remarks.

I am enjoying the popiah and I feel vindicated already! I will continue to contribute positively and believe I will receive even more from samsters like you.

Happy Oystering
Prostate Intact

Prostate Intact
29-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Had wanted to rtf Xiu Xiu on Saturday but was told she was on code red. So we only had lunch together.

Said she'd receive contacts only on Tuesday, which is TODAY! I am bloodly busy today so no chance of drawing first blood:mad: Those who have her nbr can contact her now.

Happy Oystering

Prostate Intact
29-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Had wanted to rtf Xiu Xiu on Saturday but was told she was on code red. So we only had lunch together.

Said she'd receive contacts only on Tuesday, which is TODAY! I am bloodly busy today so no chance of drawing first blood:mad: Those who have her nbr can contact her now.

Happy Oystering

Prostate Intact
29-07-2008, 12:16 PM

Happy Oystering

am55
30-07-2008, 09:59 PM

Happy Oystering

hi bro,
i just wan to thank u for sharing xiu xiu ctc n will rtf her soon good job. thankx

Prostate Intact
02-08-2008, 01:39 PM
hi bro,
i just wan to thank u for sharing xiu xiu ctc n will rtf her soon good job. thankx

You're welcome. We are all here to share our little 'conquests' now and then. Enjoy your rtf.

Had given out some more contacts. Care to share your FR?

happyfivestars
02-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi Bro TS, Can pm me XX ctc please thank you.

loverboat
03-08-2008, 04:24 AM
Bro, upz u 4 loverboats for the nice contact too.

Prostate Intact
04-08-2008, 10:58 PM
All samsters with 2 FRs and above who have requested for Xiu Xiu's contact kindly check your pm.

Thanks to all of you folks out there who have upped me.

Happy Oystering

nnkcman
22-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Can I have her ctc please?