PDA

View Full Version : Bao Bei?? Bei Bei??? Both???? U Choose

dezzz77
15-07-2008, 03:48 PM
HERE I GO AGAIN..................

this is to curb evryone out there's thirst for xiao li but dont think otherwise cos this 2 i am going to intro r just as good...............

BAO BEI+BEI BEI

they just arrived to our land of bonking to get away from the crowd of olympic.....heard that SG men r more lovin which i think its true...... dont u guys think so????

welll standard sop of booking into a hotel and to sms them the room number....

actually i think a lotta bros out there should like the feeling of waiting as we dont know wat we r anticipating.................just like a blind date.................

here comes the doorbell after 10 mins of waiting...... tried to peep thru the hole but this 2 chicks r pretty mischevious......they hide themselves beside the door so i cant see thm.......so i did not open and the rang the bell again......same thing.........this time never waste time opened the door and i say 公安!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they just stand there laughing and say how come got china poolice in sg???

well i must say both r really pleasing to the eyes man...............both r around the same height around 163..............well stats can read later hor.....action more important rite????

was suggested with a yuan yang bath which i cant refuse and there we r in the bathroom.........the feeling of two ladies cleaning u and rabak u is just outta this world man...................4 boobs u knoe and i mean 4 BOOBIES,2 infront 2 behind.......wa lao eh ma na e tahan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!little brudder just wanna explode man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hard hard hard....... lets see how long u can tahan when u engege their service..................

i had to stop them with that outta this world yuan yang shower just in case me waste my ammo so me porceeded to the love bed.........

here comes bao bei........dunno she horny or wat sisnt tok much just straight away attack liao...............she started with this catbath starting from the ears........neck.......pecking on the lips........neck......to the nipples....then suddenly i can feel one tongue in action n that is bei bei...........she starts low from the knee cap..........to the groin..................thn the balls.....thn no warning one leh.....she just engulf the whole stick in her mouth....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and she just suck little bro as if worshipping GOD PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then bao bei join in to atack the balls area.......... MI IN HEAVEN LIAO.............................................. .............................

how can take this kind of attack for too long?????can u?????? i have to signal them to stop to cap mi............well this time they asked mi who i want to fj with n i just say anything cos so hard to choose lei........this made them giggle again and teased too bad only got one little bro if not they will ride together...........

so without further ado, bei bei just climb on mi and started riding.........she started slow but she is like the EVO X fast pick up!!!!!!!!!!!she just starts to slam hard on little man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with bao bei continuing on the immaculate catbath......didnt get to change position n.......n..........n................ haiz.........me hav to succumb............fire liao.........(but this time a bit longer lei......around 10 mins..........)

went to wash up and bao bei went in with me while bei bei rested on the bed........sextified.........this bao bei also very mischevious.......me tot washing only ma...........but before i know it mi little is in her mouth with warm water wrapping around little bro...................finnally little had his share of spa..........felling just too great man.........she says cos mi just finish fj so with this hot treatment it just helps to recover fast.....and it works........

then mi signal her to go bed liao and bei bei had to get up to go wash herself..........this time mi can perform liao............i pushed bao bei to the bed n I GIVE THE CATBATH!!!!!!!mi started from her ears.......hee heee........alternately blwing some air into her ears......n she just cant take it.........hahaha.................thn i attacked the 38c boobs sucking n licking on the nips n served her with some light bitting this again she also cannot tahan as she is already breathing deeply..................she actually tried to push mi down signalling mi to serve her mei mei n i did!!!very good no smell n si bei TAM ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paint job was given to the small little dot,with my fingers in her..........she is already wriglling like a worm!!!!!saying where the hell i learned all this and i told her mi used to be from WUDANG SHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya hor where is bei bei????? oh she is sitting on the sofa watching mi painting bao bei...........when i m ready to go in bao bei i signal her to join us.....so she did..........while i was pumping her sister, she just grab mi from behind and helps to assist mi in the pumping...................hahahaaaa this time bao bai really in heaven man!!!!!!!!!!revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaaa!!! !!!!!!!!!!can feel that she came once already and mi here still pumping.......think chioong too much this time longer a bit................she signal bei bei to stop the pushing and she did........bei bei just lie beside her n teased her.......mi starts to pick up rhythm as i think i coming liao and i think after about 30 thrust mi grab bao bei and we came together.........................

really sextisfied...........showered n we left.............

before leaving, this two gals ask mi to intro some customers to them and i said i will try cos mi not OKT!!! but will try to help......... where else can i go but this forum to share of course!!!!!

so here r the stats:-

BAO BEI
age 25
looks 7.5/10(long hair, slutty face)
height 160cm
vital 36C-25-32
complexion fair n smooth
catbath 8.5/10
bbbj YES 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10

BEI BEI
age 25
looks 7/10(long hair too)
height 162cm
vital 34b-24-30
complexion fair
catbath 8/10
bbbj 8/10
fj 8/10

all the above ratings are all in my personal opinion as diff people diff taste...:D

Damage:-

60/1/60 solo
120/2/120 solo

70x2=140/1-2/120 (pls neg with thm when u contact them, think they will comply with 2 shots)

last but not least mi not a OKT mi just wanna share so brudders out there start ur PM now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

featherbird
15-07-2008, 04:14 PM
your FR is solid long! very good details too

usalo
15-07-2008, 08:15 PM
hi bro, can u pm me the contact pls??

did try some1 named bei bei in china b4... wanna to know whether is the same gal anot... her stat quite close to her... hehehe...

dezzz77
15-07-2008, 08:53 PM
sorry got typing anyway bao bei is 28 not 25 n her boobs is 38 not 36................... and she is the kind of matured type very women feel but not towards the milf cat.......

so u guys out there just pm mi for the contacts!!...................

dezzz77
15-07-2008, 10:19 PM
wah i heard a few guys had called them and one already booked them........

so guys hurry wat u waiting for???

hope can see a fr real soon......................

dezzz77
16-07-2008, 05:04 PM
hihi think one of our bors here had booked bao bei for an overnight last night hope can see a fr up by today...................

dezzz77
16-07-2008, 09:54 PM
why like that no fr...................................

wat happened?????

dezzz77
17-07-2008, 02:52 PM
was there any typo???

how come not many reaponses?????

tired of tarma?????

can go one on one wat..................

huianj
17-07-2008, 10:00 PM
hi bro,

me meeting up with one of them soon...but as for tarma, i am not sure why one of them is not up to it as to say...although i suggested to meet up with them together.....cheers

daydevil89
18-07-2008, 01:12 AM
Wah Piang!!! Another tarma sisters.... die lah... how to cope with the supply?? I think this month extra $$$ all gone...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/87657-bei-bei-xiao-min.html

Darren80
18-07-2008, 01:32 AM
hi bro, can pass me her contact pls ?

dezzz77
20-07-2008, 02:14 PM
still bo fr............

think some bros had chiong them oredi leh...............

hi-jacker
20-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Bro! Send me the contact also leh... wanna try.........

can PM me?

Thanks!

dezzz77
20-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Bro! Send me the contact also leh... wanna try.........

can PM me?

Thanks!

bor it woyld be nice that u pm mi 1st and i shall reply........... thanks!

dezzz77
20-07-2008, 07:13 PM
dont need a tarma fr here....

just a simple one will do....

but of course would be great if could see a exciting one..............:p

dezzz77
21-07-2008, 03:05 PM
BAO BEI + BEIBEI

CUMMON GUYS THIS TWO GALS ARE AWAITING TO SERVE U WITH FRENCHING,CATBATH(8/10),BBBJ,FJ N TARMA ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT NO MORE MAN!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE

SOLO 60/1/60 or 120/2/120

TARMA 70 PER GIRL = 140

PLS PM FOR MORE DETAILS

dezzz77
22-07-2008, 06:07 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaa...............

still no fr meh????????????

dezzz77
24-07-2008, 12:05 AM
already given out numbers to many bros here oresi but still no fr.......

why like that????

huianj
24-07-2008, 10:20 PM
hi everyone....

i had met up with them but at different timing...

beibei:
she is shy but get to be with...she is younger and taller than baobei...she is friendly and doesnt rush for time..n very cautious...

baobei:
she is horny n petitie..n big boobs...friendly and chatty..haha...she wore a translucent dress when we met up...

the rest are describe as what TS wrote here....

Little Red
24-07-2008, 10:35 PM
hi everyone....

i had met up with them but at different timing...

beibei:
she is shy but get to be with...she is younger and taller than baobei...she is friendly and doesnt rush for time..n very cautious...

baobei:
she is horny n petitie..n big boobs...friendly and chatty..haha...she wore a translucent dress when we met up...

the rest are describe as what TS wrote here....

hi would appreciate if u can provide more details. isn't tat the main purpose of writing FRs? by saying "the rest are describe as what TS wrote here" is not very helpful. at least give some ratings on their looks, body, services etc so can help bros who read your FR to decide whether to engage their services or not.....

dezzz77
25-07-2008, 05:16 PM
yayaya but i can say its better thn nothing....

thanks for the fr dude!!!!!

dezzz77
27-07-2008, 04:12 PM
well a numbers of bro had upped bao bei but till now think only 1 upped beibei...... cummon bros pls give beibei a try as she is really worth the try.....

look chat
27-07-2008, 05:34 PM
wah ... brother dezzz77 you FR make me so steam. I also wish can have chance to try nice experience like you. :) mind to show me the magic contact?

happyfivestars
28-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Wah kaoz recently flu bug and OC very fierce, no chance to come out and play. Paiseh to all the nice bros who have passed me ctcs cos no chance to try.

Now OC going overseas for 2 weeks!!! Ho Sei Liaoz!!!

Bro, please please pass me ctc thank you!!!

dezzz77
02-08-2008, 03:05 PM
CUMMON I THINK THIS DUO DEFINITELY DESREVE MORE FRs!

johnny19881988
05-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Hi,

Like to try both of them.
Any pic?
Can pm me they no.
Thank .

dezzz77
05-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Pls Pm Mi For The Contact............

dezzz77
08-08-2008, 02:37 PM
ALL BRUDDERS.........

avtually quite dissapointed for this thread cos mi had given out so many numbers and 1 fr is wat i get in return......................................

i think this pair really deserve more thn this man........

dezzz77
09-08-2008, 05:49 PM
HIAZ still no FRs...............

hAvAnAs
09-08-2008, 06:07 PM
thanks bro for the contact.. will post an FR soon ;)

caveator
09-08-2008, 07:58 PM
hi bros....anyone can pm me their contact ??? wanna try how to see if they are so powerful as u all mention

thank

jimgoh
09-08-2008, 09:45 PM
bro care to share the contact ...........

wganda
11-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Bro dezzz first of all thank you for your contact. I decided to give bao bei and bei bei a called friday night after work. arrange to meet both of them in geylang area.

Booked a room and called to inform room number. 10 mins later both shows up. after seeing both of them, i decide to only pick baobei. :D ( she looks more slutty and CFM face)

Showered, cleaned,... etc. dim the light and started to cathbath me.. wow i can't tahan her tongue actions... from head to knees.. then slowly go up to my didi, nice and slow. strong suction for bbbj. after 15 mins, we change to 69 and painting her "kitty" nice clean shave. after that, she put cap on my didi, and she on tops for good 5 mins, change to missionary, and i finished off in doggie hahahaa.. well worth the money..

Name : Bao Bei
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : i think is high C and small D.. ( nice big and soft)
"kitty" : clean shaved
bbbj : 8/10
FJ : 7.5/10
body : 7.5/10 ( around 160cm; weight : 45-47kg slim with big (.) (.) and natural also..
damage: 60 + 10 tips + 20 rooms + $2 for cd
overall : Satisfied...

hAvAnAs
11-08-2008, 09:52 PM
bro, i have tried calling beibei but seems they not free... called baobei but she never pickup... :(

dezzz77
12-08-2008, 03:06 PM
thanks for the fr bro...........

dezzz77
13-08-2008, 03:24 PM
forgotten to highlight that pls confirm with them before meeting up whether u want a tarma or not if not it isn't very nice for the other one to go back empty handed...............

thanks............

dezzz77
15-08-2008, 08:27 PM
cummon where are the frs????

dezzz77
17-08-2008, 06:11 PM
BAO BEI + BEIBEI

CUMMON GUYS THIS TWO GALS ARE AWAITING TO SERVE U WITH FRENCHING,CATBATH(8/10),BBBJ,FJ N TARMA ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT NO MORE MAN!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE

TARMA 70 PER GIRL = 140

PLS PM FOR MORE DETAILS

game10199
17-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks to bro dezzz77 for sharing Bao Bei’s contact. As promised my FR:

After a few times of calling, managed to get her. Cos’ she works in a KTV, hence some times she missed my calls and when he returned my call, I am stuck in a meeting.

Ding dong – first impressions was surprised that she was not a SYT, but fortunately also not a MILF. She was very proactive, and took initiative to TCSS with me which was good.

looks 6.5/10 (mid 20s I was told, ok looks)
body 7/10 (my type, a C cup)
complexion fair
catbath 6.5/10
bbbj NA
fj 7/10 (I like that she is very proactive.
RTF: Too many to try. Will RTF if I run out of options

regards,
game10199

dezzz77
17-08-2008, 11:48 PM
thanks for the fr man......

appreciate it!!!

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

spotty0303
19-08-2008, 06:30 PM
First of all thank you TS for the contact but I only try it yesterday.

Actually was a bit surprise there isn't much FR on this girl judging her quality and service vs other FL over here (But don't flame me hoh, one man's meat is the other posion;) ) Met up with Bao bei yesterday, she told me to pick her up at the agreed place. What was surprising me was that she is definitely worth the value or rather value for the bonk :eek:

First impression, look wise is not bad at all honestly though you can tell she is about mid 20+ thereabout and her look is quite pleasent but her two neh neh is superb. When I first saw her walking towards my direction, how I wish she is the one cos look at her bouncing boobs you know it has to be the real stuff. And when she came nearer and asked I am baobei are you the one? Yes I am !:D bingo !

Went over to L81 and we had a good hug in the lift and you can feel her twin peak pressing against you so shiok! Inside the room we begin to undress and when she pull out her bra she feel a bit shy but I pull her towards me and we start frenching again this time I can feel the two real neh neh pressing against my chest wow si pei song ! And she purposely moving side way using her two neh neh to rub against me. And I marikita liao ! She said let's take a bath so we bath together though nothing much happen, but on the bed, she starts using her killer boobs to BM me and french me after a while she went south all the way servicing my balls and my harden didi. All these while she do it slow and really take her time, totally no rush at all. I must say her BBBJ skill is superb, she lick and suck, deep throat like will never had enough.

I asked her to stop otherwise I will shoot out if she continue to BBBJ me that way. Flip over and is my turn to do her liao. Paint her all over and when trying to suck her nipper she felt a bit pain maybe she will be code red soon as she said. But looking at her horny eyes I can not ta han liao quickly capped and enter her right away.

Did her a few position and she suggested let her go on top cos in that way she can control the pace and let me enjoy further. How thoughful she is. The sight on her two neh neh infront of me swing swing up and down when she cow girl me is so fantastic. In no time I exploded inside her and she just stay on top of me and rest.

After bath, she went to bed and we TCSS for quite a while she even asked me whether I need a 2nd round, but I can not liao leh. So dress up paid and send her back.

Summary:
name: Bao Bei
Looks: 7/10
boobs: 36D for sure (based on her bra) and is REAL !!!
BBBJ: 8/10
BM: 7/10
FJ : 8/10
damage: $60 + tips
RTF: Very sure really value for money IMHO:p

I think she is in code red either today or tomorrow but good news is that she won't be leaving so soon. So bro please ask TS for contact !!

20-08-2008, 09:55 AM
1st of all thanks for TS for the ctc
book a session on sunday early morning 10AM
check in hotel, 1st gal came into room is beibei, looks good.
bath is SOP, she claim just wake up, dun want bath together, ok, reason accepted. Soon, BaoBei reached.

cut the story short
1st action is BeiBei BBBJ and BaoBei FJ (missionary)
2nd is BaoBei BBBJ then BeiBei FJ (doggy but complain too long, offer me HJ, request for COB, rejected)

1 thing i really angry is between 1st and 2nd FJ, i do hint them more than 3 times, i dun understand their hometown language. But they insist have their own chat more than 20min, and leave me alone to see TV pingpong olympic!! :mad:

BaoBei
Look:6/10
BBBJ:7/10 (abit saggy)
BooBs:7/10
FJ:6/10
GFE:5/10 (tried to accompany u)

BeiBei
Look:7/10
BBBJ:6/10
BooBs:8/10 (firm)
FJ:8/10 (much more tight than BaoBei)
GFE:3/10 (totally no fuck care how u feel)

Damage:140 + 30 (room)
RTF: NO (much more nice budget bonk and good quality)

Pearl Jam
20-08-2008, 09:58 AM
BAO BEI + BEIBEI

Bro, sent u a pm. Hope to try their tarma :D

dezzz77
23-08-2008, 03:32 PM
sad to hear abt the bad sexxion........

will talk to them......

rankin
23-08-2008, 04:40 PM
bro,can i have e contact to try e tarma session? Thanks.

oohay_173
23-08-2008, 05:15 PM
bro PM me waiting for ur reply

dezzz77
24-08-2008, 06:12 PM
BAO BEI + BEIBEI

WAIT NO MORE MAN!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE

TARMA 70 PER GIRL = 140

PLS PM FOR MORE DETAILS

dezzz77
26-08-2008, 12:34 AM
BAO BEI + BEIBEI

WAIT NO MORE MAN!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE

TARMA 70 PER GIRL = 140

flowerking
26-08-2008, 01:02 AM
hi bro, can pass me her contact pls ?

dezzz77
26-08-2008, 09:39 PM
pls pm mi for the number............

kikapu
26-08-2008, 10:02 PM
BAO BEI + BEIBEI

WAIT NO MORE MAN!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE

TARMA 70 PER GIRL = 140

If you claim you are not the OKT , how come you are so kanchiong about people response :D

dezzz77
27-08-2008, 01:56 PM
pls pm mi for the contact.........

RodinDar
31-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Just came back from a session with Bao Bei, heard that Bei Bei went back already so only booked Bao Bei. This is gonna be my first FR so pai say if its not very descriptive. Anyway, here goes.

So after confirmed the slot, then sms her the room number. Wah, quite fast, less than 5 min. Think she's somewhere nearby. One look at her, fwah, slim, boobies and great smile. See me first thing ask me - wah, so young ah. :o

Anyway, she stripped to reveal a nice pair of headlights - fwah, quite firm yet bouncy (will tell you why later). SOP, shower together and she took real care in washing litl' bro. She rinse her mouth with mouth wash first - not bad, I like the fresh fresh taste.

Proceed to bed, dim the lights. She's quite chatty, easily strike a conversation with me, but too bad my chinese is really bad. :( anyway, catbath. What I like is that she has a very tender tongue, really taking details into licking the sensitive portion. Slowly move down south and OMG her bj is really good! Got some effect one with the suction and her hands were still roaming on my chest. This goes on for about 10 minute before I buay tahan tell I ask to paint her first ..

No smell, very good. she's also quite sensitive, paint her a while, a bit of soft moans le. Play with the headlights a while and she suddenly grab my hand and ask me to squeeze them hard! :eek: Goes on for a while until she buay tahan, pull me down and cap me.

Missionary for a while, she likes it fast and furious~ fwah keep shoving her in until she almost hit the bed post. Hahaha.. then turn around again and kiap her leg together for penetration - she likes it that way too.

Fast and furious for a while, turn her over for doggy.. by the time turn a few positions liao, got a few wet spots on the bed le .. she damn pai say.

Anyway, got back to missionary again and fired my first load. Fwah, sweating and almost out of breathe.

TCSS for a while and her handphone was kept busy with sms - maybe some bro trying to book an appointment also. Then she complain to me that someone put her aeroplane yesterday!

Anyway, more TCSS, hug hug a bit and ask me what kind of girl I like etc. Then ask me if she is a gf material or not .. ahaha! machiam like lovey dovey lidat. Anyway, proceed to more frenching and kissing, auto roam, didi stand up again.

This is then she give me a very long bj - service very good! Ask her if can do 69 or not, but too bad she say she a bit uncomfortable that way. Anyway, cap and proceed to 2nd round. I think my body no energy liao, less than 10 min, fired 2nd shot le. :(

Light up my ciggie, she dun mind, good. Gave me a bit of massage on the neck cause I mentioned neck/shoulder ache. haha!

looks: 6.5/10 (long hair, slutty face, a bit mature)
height: 160++ ba
vital 36C-25-32 (nice head lights and very slim)
catbath: 8.0/10
bbbj: 8.5/10
Frenching: Yes
fj 8.5/10 (quite accomodating)
RTF: Maybe ba.. gotta try other gems also.

Damage: 120 + 10 (tips) + 20 room

Oh, she left me a bite on my left arm cause she was trying hard not to scream, so bite me a bit.

Please up pts if my FR is alright, thanks!

dezzz77
02-09-2008, 03:22 PM
thanks fpr the FR man!!!!!!!!

lover8boy
04-09-2008, 01:28 PM
TS, this bei bei, does her number end with -4279 ?
colourful makes up?
Can share bao bei's contact?

spotty0303
05-09-2008, 11:13 AM
In my previous forum understand some bro minus my points saying is a fake report but is alright cos one man's meat is the other posion so no problem ;)

RTF to Baobei few days ago. She recognised me and we were quick holding hands hugging and light kissing inside the car. Once got the room talkcock a bit and the action begins. Not going to mentioned further cos you will know when you are doing with her :p

Summary:
name: Bao Bei
Looks: 7/10
boobs: 36D soft and feeling so shoik to squeeze on it
BBBJ: 8/10
BM: 7/10
FJ : 8/10
damage: $60 + tips