PDA

View Full Version : Horny Horny wet wet 23 yo Miao Miao from shenyang $60

ray_tan
16-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Wanted to go and bonk one of the contact given by a bro here but she said she still want to sleep and asked me to call 6pm. Sian ji-pua.
Called another chick and never pick up my phone sian another ji-pua. Scoll through my contact in my Nokia phone and saw this number ..
I pressed xxxx xxxx and here she picked my call. I asked whether she free bo she said very free. I asked her she at GL bo , she said no at toa payoh. I said ok I come to pick her. She told me her location and reached her place not less than 10 minutes from GL. I called her and she said she CMI because her aunty just arrived 5 minutes ago !!! KNN make my trip wasted !! she said never mind she ask her sister to service me .she said money guarantee worth.
I waited a short while her sister came first look so so body not bad height also not bad.
I signal her to hop to my car and took her to H81 at balestier.
Upon entering the room, we sat on the bed. She abit shy shy. I strike my conversation and hope can built some chemistry and feeling with her toward me.
After a short chat we proceed to shower. Sop ..
After showering, I lay on the bed and we both stare at each other. I look at her nice beauty pink nipple and immediately attacked sucking those juicy read dot meat..Next we started frenching like long lost lover. Next she attack my nipple, and down down my hard dick and staring at me in that very foxy look.
She seem she like to blow job a lot and that moment lasted like 10 over minutes. I turned around and we adjusted in 69 position !! We each played our part and seem she cannot last longer my tongue skill.. Quick quick ..she took out the condom she bought in China. She capped my dick and begged me to fxxk her.
I started missionery from slowly slowly to hardly hardly..bang bang bang deep deep insertion until she really moan damn bloody loud and think she more like screaming !!
I covered her mouth and asked her to control her moaning or else the hotel will report police and come to arrest her...heee heee.
However she don't care continue her action..oh my god ..really turn me on..I switched several positions until I no energy . I went down south and continue my licking on her wet wet pussy pussy. She said very song song..I inserted my dick into her cunt again lifted her up and bonk her against the dressing table..
Finally at this position I managed to cum ...sigh.....

1)Her Name is Miao Miao
2)Her Age is 23
3)She from Shenyang arrived about 4-5 days ago
4)Looks wise I rated 6/10 but not chio bu
5)Figure very good 7/10, slim aith nice size boobs 33B, she never bra
6)Her hgts around 163 cm, Weight 46 kg.
7)She allowed frenching 7/10 she allowed
8)Her GFE 8/10 very strong
9)Her BBBJ 7/10 can go further
10)Her FJ 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
11)Her Attitude from 6 to 8/10..
12)Damage: $60 + $20 (tips) 20 (Hotel)
13)Remark: she offered me 2nd shot but too tired to go

I promised to help her by sharing her contact with the bros in SBF provided she must offer the same serivce treatment i got from her. Interested can pm me for her contact.
She is very new and very poor in road direction. She only know toa payoh.

Little Red
16-07-2008, 11:00 PM
hi bro, i've tried a Miao Miao too from toa payoh, suspect she's the same gal u are talking abt. before i make any further comments, can i confirm tat she's got a tattoo on her back slightly above her butt?:)

ray_tan
16-07-2008, 11:09 PM
I had passed Miao Miao contact to about 10 bros and hope they enjoy her bonk

ray_tan
16-07-2008, 11:10 PM
sorry double post

Darren80
17-07-2008, 02:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro, care to share???
Pls PM me, zillion thanks

ray_tan
17-07-2008, 06:40 AM
hi bro, i've tried a Miao Miao too from toa payoh, suspect she's the same gal u are talking abt. before i make any further comments, can i confirm tat she's got a tattoo on her back slightly above her butt?:)

should be the same girl

CLA-Nui
17-07-2008, 09:10 AM
23 years old sound young and juicy. has pm u the contact. thks

breaker
18-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Thanks TS bro Ray_Tan for very quick responding to my pm for Miao miao's contact.
I picked her up at her residence at TP Lor 5.
Not a beauty but got a nice slim body. I took her to the budget hotel at balestier.

Name:Miao Maio
Province:shenyang
Looks:5-6/10
Body : 8/10 nice slim body
Boobs: 32B with pink nipple
Hgts: around 1.63m
Wgts: i think got 46kg
BBBJ : 7/10 not bad and very hardworking
FJ: 7/10 real moaning sound effect, very wet and love to be lick and allowed all positions.
Damage: $60

Thanks again bro Ray_tan

ray_tan
18-07-2008, 09:13 AM
finally saw one FR on miao miao, thanks bro breaker

aturbo
18-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Today dont feel like working so lunch time scoot off quietly and sent out several sms to the gals see which one respond cos need a good release cant wait liao.

Got a reply from miao miao and proceed to arrange for a timing and location. Timing confirmed but need to pick her up from Toa payoh, bad point is that bros without transport might find it hard to enagage her services.

Pick her up from her abode and immediately race down to L81....First look ok can pass, syt, chubby cheeks, figure very slim and most importantly fresh heehee.

Will skip all other details, experience quite similar to TS except she didnt scream her lungs out but more like soft moans when aroused and high. Very accomodating and new so bros dun try to bully her...she is a nice young gal, be gentle and you will be treated well. Bros who like goody-2-shoes personality should give her a try.

Name: Miao Miao
Looks: 6.5
Ht: 1.6
Wt: 45kg
Boobs: 32 B
Body: 7 (slim with tatoo near her butt area)
BBBJ: 7 (Good suction, seems to enjoy it more than me)
FJ: 7 (Tight cunt, nice lips)
GFE: 7 (Chat her up and she warms to u)
RTF: Hell Ya !
Dmg: $60 + 10 tips + 20 Hotel + 2 CD

Certainly a gem indeed...:D

iluvpiakpiak
18-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi Bro Ray Tan. can share her contact? thanks alot bro

Little Red
18-07-2008, 11:57 PM
should be the same girl

wanna to bonk her again today at 8pm but she told me she got appt with another bro......so no choice but to wait till next week.....:( maybe tat bro can share his experience with us....

anyway, here's my fr on my 1st experience with her:
was intro to her by a friend a few weeks back. booked a hotel room and waited......after 5 mins heard "ding dong"....went to open door. 1st impression "young gal with good dress sense". sat on the bed beside me....quite shy.....i also not sure wat to say so ask she to shower together....no happening during the shower just wash here wash there but i can say she has got one of the best body i've ever tried....proportionate + good shape + smooth skin.....after shower i asked her to massage.....she used a very "sa3 jiao1" voice and said "wo3 bu2 hui4"....i said never mind just try.....indeed her massage cannot make it.....no energy plus dunno where to press......ok proceed to the real stuff then.....told her to lie beside me then frenched and fingered her.....real wet.......after abt 5mins told her to bj me.......not very skillful lei......told her to stop, cap and ride me.... wahhhh really tight......i scare i cannot tahan so quickly ask her to get off after a while.....opt for missionary so i can take control.....have to do it real slow or the war will be over soon.......switched to doggy then back to missionary before i finally surrendered......shiok ah!!!!

here's some stats:
name: miao x2
look: 7
body: 9.5
massage: 0
frenching: 7
bbbj: 5
fj: 8
attitude: 8
rtf: yes!

hope bros can up my points if u think me fr is good, thanks!

aturbo
19-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Bro Little Red,

Think u post wrong FR on the wrong gal lah....Fyi, she came last week only so how to be few weeks back got contact?????

Also, she new in sg and does not operate in GL... just wondering how u managed to book a room and wait for her to arrive????

Think u should check contact number with TS before u any how wack and give wrong info to other bros. :confused:

Little Red
19-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Bro Little Red,

Think u post wrong FR on the wrong gal lah....Fyi, she came last week only so how to be few weeks back got contact?????

Also, she new in sg and does not operate in GL... just wondering how u managed to book a room and wait for her to arrive????

Think u should check contact number with TS before u any how wack and give wrong info to other bros. :confused:

pretty sure she's the same gal....when i tried her ard 1-2 weeks back, she told me she arrived in sg the previous day and im her 2nd customer. i asked wat's her age and she said 19. i wonder how much can i trust her (or other FLs)? anyway i never believe 100% of wat she (other others) said....

i think i tried her even before the TS did as she did not even have her own phone then. can TS verify her number is 83xxxx07?

if im wrong i say sorry.....no offence :cool:

ray_tan
19-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Thanks TS for the contact.
Certainly a gem indeed...:D

Thks bro aturbo FR and pts, I return my part.

Cheers ;)

ray_tan
19-07-2008, 09:01 AM
was intro to her by a friend a few weeks back. hope bros can up my points if u think me fr is good, thanks!
I don't think you bonk her few week back or just last week. She said she going to be here till end sept. Anyway I will up points after regain my power.

brattz
19-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Many thks to Bro Ray_Tan for the very quick respond for Miao Miao's contact.

I asked her whether she got sometime for me. She said sure and asked me to pick her up as she is not familar in Singapore.

I picked her Toa Payoh and took her to the H81 at Lavender. Entering the room, we sat on the bed and tcss a bit. She rather shy and quiet at first but once break ice she let go everything. Observing her smooth complexion, a pair of sizable boobs braless ! not a stunning face but decent looking school girl to me.....

After showering, I went up to attack her twin peaks. Her boobs are soft and a handful. Really shiok just kneading it like tofu. Most admirable was her pink nipples. Seconds upon simulation, her nipples erect into a peanut shape structure. She can't take my tongue job as she very sensitive whenever my tongue touched her body.

My tongue went south to her pussy, no smell and her clitoris is fully erect, pulling her outer lips into a taut position. You can distinctively see her vagina gaping with moisture building inside her... "Slurp Slurp" Miao Miao was moaning loud and soft when I flicked my tongue ferociously at her clitoris. Think like she long time never had a guy lick her pussy before, which is evident from her loud moans everytime when my tongue flicked lightly across her clitoris hood. Wow... A sense of accomplishment!

After the lenghtly period of sucking and licking each other. Is time to put on a cap and bonk her . Miao Miao is a real moaner - she would close her eyes, tilt her head upwards and moan as though she is in some kinda of trance... Shit... Watching her innocent expression makes me feel like I'm bonking some innocent school girl ! Think of it now feel like going back for her today.

After several positions and I finally able to shot out my cum.

FR on Miao Miao
Province: came from Shenyang
Looks: 6/10, innocent look.
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 7/10 . About 163 cm. Weight should be about 46 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 Pink pussy. nice trim hair.
Gfe: 7/10 guess she looking for a husband here .kekee
BBBJ: 8/10 sensational
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
Damage: $60 + $10 tips

She said she actually been here for about 8 days as she hardly work and she don't operate in GL and glad Bro Ray helped her.

Little Red
19-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I don't think you bonk her few week back or just last week. She said she going to be here till end sept. Anyway I will up points after regain my power.

but is her number is 83xxxx07?
you contact her direct or thru her friend?
just wanna clarify, thanks.

ray_tan
19-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Many thks to Bro Ray_Tan for the very quick respond for Miao Miao's She said she actually been here for about 8 days as she hardly work and she don't operate in GL and glad Bro Ray helped her.

thanks bro breaker for your nice FR.

cheers ;)

ray_tan
19-07-2008, 12:43 PM

I believe is the same girl. When I last bonked her , she said I'm her 5th customer.

ray_tan
19-07-2008, 08:28 PM

that was her number

69 pussy seeker
19-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Wow! Bro, seem like you have strike a real Gems!! Possible for me to have her ctc too. Will hope to be able to read as gd FR as those before me- they have wrote really well. Make my blood boiled and xxx harden!! Thanks!!

ray_tan
20-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Wow! Bro, seem like you have strike a real Gems!! Possible for me to have her ctc too. Will hope to be able to read as gd FR as those before me- they have wrote really well. Make my blood boiled and xxx harden!! Thanks!!

I've pm you her ctc to you. enjoy yourself ;)

ray_tan
21-07-2008, 10:30 PM
I understand many bros trying to contact her for the last few days. However her auntie came. She said red code clear and she ready tomorrow. After her auntie go, she will be horny and wet again :p

sgmen35
21-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Hi Bro

Care to share the contact with me. Thank you.

ray_tan
22-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Hi Bro

Care to share the contact with me. Thank you.

Pmed you her contact :p

ray_tan
22-07-2008, 02:26 PM
anyone try her today?

Oh yes
22-07-2008, 03:20 PM
anyone try her today?

I called, no answer :(

ray_tan
22-07-2008, 04:18 PM
i spoke to her an hour ago..try again

mewaiting4utoo
22-07-2008, 05:45 PM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

Oh yes
23-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Think I'm her 1st customer after her rest.

Nmae : Miao Miao
Looks: 7+1 (China doll, remind the Charlie's Angels)
Body: 8 (young, slim, milky & smooth, just the face burnt by our UV a bit red and a tattoo )
Boobs: 7 (B- light brown pointer)
Ass: 8 (small & sexy)
French: 8 (wonderful, when she get high, she tongue f my mouth)
Fingering: 8 (wet wet wet, <5mins)
Pussy: 8 (nice trim)
Gfe: 9 (I like she play my breast)
FJ: 8.5 (tight even is wet already, I still get difficult to go in, feel like doing AJ with an ni) :p
Damage: $60 + $10 tips + rm $20 + rubber.

ok, simple FR.

-make an appointment with her @4pm, 4pm she still at home
-wait for her 40mins to come, no rm, wait another 10mins.
-she'll grows on you, you look at her more, she more pretty, China doll looks.
-use 10mins to break the ice wit her, then she is chatty.
-she bath me the top part, she forget to bath my bro, haha.
-in bathrm, I bath her more than she bath me, she enjoy I clean her up.
-in bathrm, she grab my breast on behind and keep on playing.
-after bath, we chat in bed, she in mood already really gf feeling.
-I cat bath her, she enjoy, but she no cat bath me.
-she keep on play my breast say mine is bigger than her.
-when doing fj, she tie me up when she is cumming, so only 1 position she cum 2 times.
-after than I need to take out the rubber and clean myself.

a lots of fun with her, even all the things I do myself. But she likes my gf not fl :p, she very new, not lazy.

so if you want service, don't look for her, if you want serve her, she'll enjoy.

something she told me, if you guy >40+ and the looks :rolleyes: she'll refused. she says cannot stand with a-gong.

if you smoke, pls don't kiss her, she doesn't like.

if you like my FR, pls up my point :p

thanks for reading my broken Eng.

ray_tan
24-07-2008, 12:19 AM
something she told me, if you guy >40+ and the looks :rolleyes: she'll refused. she says cannot stand with a-gong.

if you smoke, pls don't kiss her, she doesn't like.

if you like my FR, pls up my point :p

thanks for reading my broken Eng.

Bro Oh yes, thks for your FR.

jif98
24-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Thanks TS bro Ray for the quick responding to my pm for Miao miao's contact. I picked her up at her residence at TP Lor 5 & took her to the budget hotel at balestier.

FJ: 7/10 real moaning sound effect, very wet

ray_tan
24-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Thanks TS bro Ray for the quick responding to my pm for Miao miao's contact. I picked her up at her residence at TP Lor 5 & took her to the budget hotel at balestier.

FJ: 7/10 real moaning sound effect, very wet

thks bro jif98 for your FRs. She really a very horny and wet girl.

ray_tan
24-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Wonder any FR on her? :p

iluvpiakpiak
24-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks bro Ray for Miaomiao. Yes like what other bros said, she is more like a obliging GF than a FL. But i told her if she bother to dress a little nicer, other bros would have given her a much higher rating for looks department!
Some sexy perfume on her neck should do the turn-on trick during FJ!

By: White car with black bonnet :) (for bro Ray ref if she asks. haha)
Name : Miao Miao
Looks: 6.5/10 (can b 7+ if dresses up) nice features, small sharp nose, small mouth wif baby fats on cheeks.
Body: 7.5/10 (prefer slim legs :) )
Boobs: B. (nice, soft, firm, slightly more than a handful)
Ass: not perky but not slagging
French: 7.5/10 For slow Gentle kisser. Neck is her moan spot. :P
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: nice n gentle but more suction will be heavenly
Pussy: i prefer more trimmed. :)
Gfe: 8.5/10 She's quite shy n sweet type
FJ: Tight n wet. Do her doggy style is even tighter!
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + rm $20 + rubber.
RTF: Yeah

Thanks bro Ray once again for great find! Let me c if i can up ya points

ray_tan
25-07-2008, 06:41 AM
Thanks bro Ray once again for great find! Let me c if i can up ya points

Thks for your FR and had up your pts :p

sinetron
25-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks to bro. ray_tan for Miao Miao's contact.

She has the gal-next-door look. Though not a chio bu, she has the innocent, a little of fresh-face look. Being young too, it was a nice change for me after seeing older milfs.

We started making some small talk. Giggling & a bit shy, sometimes shielding or turning her face away, she made me feel like a teenager again. :D She was dressed very simply in tee-shirt & jeans & could have passed off as a student. Soon all these were off as we headed for a shower. Very slim body with proportionate boobs to match. She didn't offer to help wash me but I soaped her & told her that she should do that to improve her service.

After drying up, I started the ball rolling by playing with her boobs. Her nips hardened & with her eyes closed, she seemed to be in another world. Once a while, a soft moan escaped. While licking her nips, my fingers travelled down & reached a small but dense forest. When my fingers went through this forest & wandered back & forth the wet cave & the little knob, her moans increased louder & faster. I cheekily asked her whether she liked that & told her it's my turn to relax. She went straight to little dick. Nice little tongue flicks on the head but not much bbbj. Maybe she is not experienced in this.

I asked her to start off with the cowgal position & felt her tight pussy. I couldn't help reaching out to gently grab her hanging beautiful boobs. Ah... very nice. Next, it was me on top, doggie & then finishing off with me on top. I felt that her moans & her ecstatic look were genuine.

She didn't clambered to take a shower & leave but stayed a little longer chatting. Not a time watcher & the whole episode was like making love with a galfriend. Her inexperience in fl shows as I took the initiative in many things. But then again, it is a refreshing change from pros.

Looks : 6.5/10. Prominent cheek bones. Not butt ugly but not a chio bu either.
Body : 8/10. Slim but small butt that is a bit flat at the top. Tattoo above butt.
Boobs: 7.5/10. B cup in proportion with body. Nice shape & not sagging.
Bbbj : 6/10. Would be better if more variety.
Fj : 7.5/10. Wet, tight, sensitive & genuine moans.
Attitude : 8/10. Pleasant personality, gfe & willing to try various positions.

Hope everyone would treat this nice, young lady well.

ray_tan
25-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Looks : 6.5/10. Prominent cheek bones. Not butt ugly but not a chio bu either.
Body : 8/10. Slim but small butt that is a bit flat at the top. Tattoo above butt.
Boobs: 7.5/10. B cup in proportion with body. Nice shape & not sagging.
Bbbj : 6/10. Would be better if more variety.
Fj : 7.5/10. Wet, tight, sensitive & genuine moans.
Attitude : 8/10. Pleasant personality, gfe & willing to try various positions.

Hope everyone would treat this nice, young lady well.

thks bro sinetron for your FR.:p

ray_tan
26-07-2008, 10:22 PM
given out about 120 bros here..any more frs or feedback :p

swollenhead
27-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks to TS.

Got MM HP# immediately contacted her for a session. The session with MM was wonderful. Like her name, it was like the chocolate M&M, innocent but lovely.

After bath, we went to the nest and she immediately surrendered to my touches. As I fingered her, you can see she was totally loving it. She was arching her back and was wet. Even with the finger, you can feel that she was tight. Occasionally, she let out same sexy moans.

I was damned high because you can see MM was genuinely loving every moment of the fingering. When I stopped and entered her again, she did not stopped me but as if waiting for the wonderful second round like an innocent girl. This went on for 3-4 rounds and she was totally exhausted.

Finally, it was her turn to service me which was very std. Nothing to shout about. One thing was that could feel the tightness of her pussy.

Look : 6
Boobs : 7.5
Pussy + fingering : 8
FJ : 7

Batman69
28-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi Bro Ray,

Would you pm me her contact, pls?

ray_tan
28-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Hi Bro Ray,

Would you pm me her contact, pls?

check your pm

sloanejc65
28-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Hi Bro Ray

Would like to check her out

Kindly share:)

ray_tan
29-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Hi Bro Ray

Would like to check her out

Kindly share:)

check you pm

aloysius
30-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks TS bro Ray_Tan for responding to my pm for Miao miao's contact. met her on last sat 23july . before that tried two times to meet her. but she is always busy with some other stuff.
I picked her up at her residence at TP Lor 5.
Not a beauty but got a nice slim body. I took her to folo me do some work b4 we went to g land.

Name:Miao Miao
Province:didnt ask.
Looks:5.5/10
Body : 7.5/10 nice slim body
Hgts: about 1.6m
Wgts: maybe 45kg
BBBJ : 7/10 not bad
FJ: 7/10 real moaning sound,very loud, very wet and very responsive.
Damage: $60 plus 10 tips plus hotel plus cd. = 92
rtf : confirm will.

Thanks again bro Ray_tan

sloanejc65
30-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks Bro Ray for the contact

Contacted her 1/2 hr after got hp no

Overall not for boobs lovers

Looks: 7/10 (sharp features)
Body: 7/10 (prefer taller )
Boobs: B. (nice, abt 32)
Ass: not fleshy (perfer rounder)
French: 0/10 (She had pain in the mouth)
Fingering: Yes + paint her a good 10mins
BBBJ: 0/10 (Same got pain in her mouth)
Pussy: pink and nice smell
Gfe: 8/10 She's sweet type
FJ: Tight n wet. Do her all pattern
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + rm $20 + rubber own
RTF: if $ permits

Overall must 1st break ice with her

Cheers:)

shchen
01-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks Ah Ray for her contact.

Try her recently in hot afternoon. Cut it short the report as follows:

Looks: 6
Wt: 45kg
Boobs: 32 B
Body: 7 (I link her body nice and firm)
BBBJ: 6.5 (I believe still have room to improve)
FJ: 7 (Tight cunt, nice lips)
Dmg: $60

Certainly a gem but there are too many to try. :)

kenny9784
01-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi bro ,can share her contact,will write a FR after session...thank you

alfian88
01-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks brother ray for the contact. Made several attempts to meet up with her but always timing problem. Finally met her today at 6.30. As usual, fetch her from TP and brought her to Kovan 81. As i was feeling damn dirty after the 7th month prayer, decided to take a bath myself. When i was out of the bath, she was all ready....... First look at her boobs, found them lovely. I attacked them non stop from left to right and vice versa. All the while, her all natural moaning gave me stronger inspiration. One point to note.....her moaning can be very loud. Old cow like me has not tasted young grass for a long time and i find her very tender and juicy. (Of cos lah.... she only 23 mah). To find out the effects of my sucking and licking, i wandered south and found she was already dripping wet! All my of years of experience has not been wasted!
During painting, a hissing sound came from within and i realised she is a squirter, a small one but confirmed.
In the process of FJ, i find her pussy extremely tight even when soaking wet. i dont know about others but with me, she raises her legs very high for me to do full and deep penetration. Her expressions were that of pleasure and agony. Coupled with her loud moaning, it did not take me very long to off load.
On the whole, it was a very satisfying experience. She is really young and fresh. I would say she is demure and innocent. Please treat her gently and it will be reciprocrated.

STATISTICS
Looks: 7/10 (Grows on you)
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: B. (soft and beautifful. very hard nipple when stimulated)
Ass: Tender and fresh
French: 7.5/10 For slow Gentle kisser.
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: Never try
Pussy: Well trimmed
Gfe: 9/10
FJ: Tight n wet. Very accomodating and stereotyped.
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + rm $20 + rubber.
RTF: Definitely

sy779780
02-08-2008, 01:57 AM
Thanks TS bro Ray_Tan for Miao miao's contact.
I picked her up at her residence at TP and proceed balestier. She showered already, so I do it myself. Jumb onto bed and hug hug, TCSS to break the ice. Very friendly girl. Auto roam her whole body while we watch TV. Soon we were lips lock and french like lovers. She gave out soft moan while we kisses. My kisses leaves her lips for her neck, down to her nipples and body and tigh and knees. She was enjoying it and her moan was like doing it with GF. Cannot tah han liaow. So, quickly cap myself and do her missionary. She commented that my bru was big, she sound abit worried but after I shaft it in. She was moaning like no tomorrow. She pushes her sister up to received me. Her rythem got faster and faster as I ram her hard. Finally, I collaspe and game over...

Province:shenyang
Body : 7/10 nice slim body
Hgts: ard 160 cm
Wgts: abt 46kg
BBJ : neber try
FJ: 7/10 real moaning sound effect n wet when fingered.

ray_tan
02-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Thanks again bro Ray_tan
Thanks Bro Ray for the contact
Thanks Ah Ray for her contact.
Thanks brother ray for the contact.
Thanks TS bro Ray_Tan for Miao miao's contact.

Thanks the above bros for your truthful FR.

dragon5
02-08-2008, 12:37 PM
During painting, a hissing sound came from within and i realised she is a squirter, a small one but confirmedwow, i love squirters..:D

brattz
02-08-2008, 12:58 PM
She infact is a squirter and can hear the gas sound "zee...zeeeeeee" just like farking from her pussy and next moment wet wet wet.

Nitework
03-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Thanks Bro ray for her contact . Try her 2 days ago

Name: Miao Miao from Sheng Yang
Look:6/10
Body:7/10 slim and nice pair of breast
Breast:34B
frenching:allowed
Cathbath:6/10
BBBJ:7/10
GFE:6/10
FJ:8/10 very wet and responsive
Attitude:8/10
Damage:$90 (room, tips, FJ, BBBJ)

blackmeat
03-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks bro ray for the contact. This FR came a little bit late. Called her in the middle of the nite and chat with her for a while but find her not chatty. Maybe this is the first time we chat. Then i suggested to her that we go to my godpa house in toa payoh. Was feeling a bit adventurous that night. I think she hesitated for a while but i assured her that he stays alone and if she don't like it there then we go elsewhere. Well, think she felt ok. Guess all bros have provide the details already.
Personally, I dont think she is a looker but the looks grow on me. After our sexxion, I walked her home and only then she became more afffectionate and chatty. She hold my arms throughtout the journey and chatting all the way.

ray_tan
03-08-2008, 10:34 PM
I think many unable to reach miao miao for the past few days. She was in Thailand and just return this afternoon. she is fresh and those who want to look for her is the good time as she been resting for the past few days and will be very wet wet wet for sure..

toyo99
03-08-2008, 10:48 PM
bro, can PM me miao miao contact. Thks

sensuous_les
04-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Pls PM me her contact.

qq1979
07-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Ts pls pm me the ctc.thks

Ai-gan
07-08-2008, 11:51 PM
bro, contact pls...

lookingaround
08-08-2008, 05:55 AM
Tried miao miao last night

Province :Shen Yang
Looks : 6/10 (Girl next door look)
Body : 7/10 (average )
Boobs : 34B ( not for big boobs lovers but her nipple very sensitive, once touch she moan.)
Massage : nil
Cathbath :7/10 (not bad)
BBBJ : 7/10 (very good speed )
FJ : 7/10 ( A very responsive girl, just like bonking my gf.her pussy get wet easy)
Attitude : 7/10 (Very friendly and horny gal and provide no rush job service)
Damage : $80 (include room)
Overall : very sextified

ray_tan
09-08-2008, 12:32 AM
thanks bro lookingaround FR

ray_tan
11-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Anymore FR?

danx
11-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Province :Shen Yang
Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 34B
Cathbath :7/10 (okok)
BBBJ : 5/10 (short n brief)
FJ : 9/10
Attitude : 8/10
Damage : $80 (include room)

Nice girl but not a looker as most claim. but she wd moan n shiver until u wanna go in somemore.
thnx bro ray_tan. i hv up u. wd appreciate more contacts if there's more.

brany_kong
11-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Hi Bor CT pls ....thanks

jimgoh
11-08-2008, 07:11 PM
hi bro care to give her contact :D

blackmeat
11-08-2008, 10:41 PM
RTF on Miao Miao or rather she gave me a call one night and we met up again. But I think this time she is more passionate and friendly. Went for supper that night too.

ray_tan
12-08-2008, 08:13 AM
she sms me said lately business not so good but I have given out her ctc more than 100+ bros here. :confused:

lover8boy
12-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Thanks for your contact. Had a session with her. She was good. GFE with energetic fj. I like :)

ray_tan
13-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Thanks for your contact. Had a session with her. She was good. GFE with energetic fj. I like :)

She hardly have sex in China and that why she is horny

ezez11
13-08-2008, 05:41 PM
she sms me said lately business not so good but I have given out her ctc more than 100+ bros here. :confused:

Thanks TS for the contact. I called her today and she is only free after 5pm, but I am not free. It seems her business is not bad.

cheers,

dalflour
14-08-2008, 04:34 AM
Thanks brother ray for the contact. After two days of cat & mouse, we finally rendezvous at K81 on Tuesday. Arrived on the dot, got the room, called her and waited. “Ding-dong” and there she was - though looking somewhat tired (understand she had a long night yesterday – bros have been working her overtime, plus lack of sleep). Ushered her into the room. TCSS before I proceed to shower myself, while she took a breather (understand she was driven hard by bro before me).
Out of the shower and she’s still undressing – without second thought went over to give a “helping” hand - taking away each piece ….just like GF. We snuggled into bed and she caressed my nipples while lying on my chest, this awakes “junior”. She became worried – commenting junior is “pretty threatening”…and hangs a “handle me with care” look. With that, told her not going for FJ. She giggles, hugged me and kissed me with great passion (Hmm…very GF), whispering: “it’s alright, no worries, can be done”.
Went for her perky “peaks”, very sensitive “raisin” indeed - teased and her moaning is very stimulating. She ran her hands thru’ my hair and pulled my head closer (not enormous rack, but wonderful feeling). Headed for south-gate and got a “home-run” almost instantly – her moaning intensifies. Soon there was patch the size of a DVD on the bed and we joked about it. Lay back and relax as she recovers. Like a GF she “crawled” over slowly, some small talk and “ping” cat bath (very relaxing). Looking at junior, she went down and gave a very “shiok” BBBJ (good rhythm)…. almost let go, but didn’t when she switched to HJ. Quickly, roamed down to her “south-gate” to check situation….Hmmmm…still wet. While thinking, she capped junior and was ready to ‘Rock n Roll”.
Without much ado, did her missionary with slow, shallow rhythm and she started her stereo-moaning. Her expressions were that of pleasure (thinks she enjoys sex pretty much). Accelerated (+5 km/hr) and slightly deeper, still fine. Kept the speed, but increase the depth, expression changed – agony!! Stop and retract. Damn…hit her “roof”… panic!!...junior went soft. This is where her attitude amazes me, she move over and gave junior a HJ. Once junior's attention is back, she cow-gal….till she “climax” (per rider). Despite her moaning, junior held up. She quizzed junior’s longer than expected “attention” span but could not continue as she is having abdominal pain....thus ending the session without unloading. We headed into the shower soaped and showered together. With time on hand, I gave her a massage and we lay in bed together for approx. 30mins (no. of commercial breaks). Checked-out and sent her home. Contacted her that evening and the next day to make sure she is alright - relief that she is fine now. Bros, she is a nice and delicate gal, thus requires fine handling.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Girl next door look, likeable)
Body: 7/10 (nice combination, tattoo above waistline (back), IMHO - pretty sexy)
Skin: Fair and Smooth ((arms and face darker than body due to SG weather)
Boobs: 34B (sensitive nips, nice to massage)
Cathbath: 8/10 (slowly and seductively)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good rhythm)
FJ: 6.5/10 (superb stereo-moaning, wet & tight – hisses)
GFE: 9.5/10 (very chatty and girlie feeling, loves to snug-up)
Attitude: 7/10 (very friendly, service oriented gal - no rush job service)
RTF: Definitely, but will check if she is ok.

ray_tan
15-08-2008, 07:22 AM
Thanks brother ray for the contact. After two days of cat & mouse, we finally rendezvous at K81 on Tuesday. Arrived on the dot, got the room, called her and waited. “Ding-dong” and there she was - though looking somewhat tired (understand she had a long night yesterday – bros have been working her overtime, plus lack of sleep). .
thks bro dalflour for your FR.

philipie
17-08-2008, 05:49 AM
Thks Bro Ray for the contacts.Tried MiaoMiao yesterday evening.
Pick her up at her place and proceeded to the nearest hotel.At first was quiet even after trying to break the ice.only warm up when in the hotel room.

Looks: 7/10 (girl next door look,looks better everytime i look at her)
Body: 7/10 (surprise that she would have a tattoo on her.she don't look the type to have one :P)
Boobs: 32B? (just nice)
BBBJ: Never try.
FJ: 7/10 (very wet)
GFE: 8/10 (warms up only in the hotel room)
Attitude: 7/10 (no rush job,takes her time)
RTF:sure why not.

ray_tan
17-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks bro philipie for the FR.

I received a number of pm for miao miao ctc and question.

1)for samster don't drive she know the way to the hotel in balestier rd.
2)for 2 shots, you got to neg with her as i'm not the okt.
3)rgds what time she start work, you got to check with her as I'm not her okt.

cheers

lover8boy
18-08-2008, 12:15 PM
good find. Up u for sharing...

Fox1978
18-08-2008, 09:51 PM
bro ray tan, care to share her contact??
will write FR after bonk her and up u when possible. thanks

ray_tan
19-08-2008, 12:23 AM
bro ray tan, care to share her contact??
will write FR after bonk her and up u when possible. thanks

look at your pm

ppppp
19-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Tried miao miao last week. pick her at TP bk 2x

Look :6, decent GND
Body: slim with handful B cup
Catbath:7
BBBJ: 7 good suck
FJ:7 good sound effect and wet easy
attitude: 8
Damage:$70

she got 3 others friends stay with her. anyone try them?

tiko_ahpek
19-08-2008, 03:58 PM
can bro ray_tan pls pass this ah pek her contact? would like to give her a shot.

Thanks;)

ChowTurTur
20-08-2008, 06:14 AM
can i have her contact pls.? please see your pm bro

thanks so much;)

ray_tan
20-08-2008, 06:47 AM
can i have her contact pls.? please see your pm bro

thanks so much;)

check your pm

andrew101
20-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Find myself a little spare time yesterday. Initially make an appointment with her later that afernoon. Went to pick her up at Toa Payoh and took her to Balestier H81. Well first glance, dress quite reveaking. Young and passionate. Not so chio but definietly her look will grow on you. She look a bit shy shy and quiet upon our first meet.

After entering the room. We sit on the bed side by side. Then slowly begin to break the ice with some tcss and comment about the olympic event....and so on......From then, we slowly build a good chemistry between us.

Next getting started, we both undressed and proceed to the bathroom. Indeed, shower was much sensual with some nice kissing and catbath apply. She has a slim figure. Not curvy rack kind but a nice build. Boobs was much handful, B-, firm and soft with nice tit.

After bath, we dried up and immediately jump onto the bed. Started with some light frenching on the bed with my hand grabbing and squeezing her boob at the same time. Move my hand down and start to rubbing her pussy. She respond with shivering moaning. Shortly after, she begin to attack my nipple before moving down south, giving my didi a wake up call. Quite a sensational feel during the BBBJ... a little less suction, But her tongue maneuvers...Great, while sucking she would rub her tongue around the head and ocassionaly teasing the tip of the didi’s head. She seen to be enjoying servicing my didi while her eye was close, very horny and hungry. Although her skill is not up to the standard but her mentally and physically make up to compenstate all. Certainly make me great and apprication.

Sooner, i request for 69 position. Just going to give her a lick lick on her pinkish pussy. “WA PIANG” haven’t lick, she already ON her stereo liao. Extremely loud. Told her to lower down, might scare my didi hell of it:D. Getting on with some painting and feel that she’s already wet and high liao. On the down side she keep my didi busy with her horny moaning. It didn’t take long for both of us to continue as we already hit the maximum climax. She immediately clean my didi first before capping. She much a hygiene person. Slowly and gently inserted into her, felt her tight pussy. Pumped toward her with great friction on it. Mean while, manage to suck her nip as i rummed. Her face expression was getting more erotic. Each time i rummed her harder and inner, she respond with a ......Ahhhhh..Errrrrr.. sound:p. Really making me high high up. From there, we managed to change to various position.

Then came the doogie , aggressively rumming her while grabbing her hip and pull them hard toward me. Continue with her non-stop screaming. Was like going to tear out. Showing no mercy, pumped her continously in and out, fast and faster till a totally make way, cummed onto her. We hug hug for a while before helping me to clean up. The next remaining time, we rested and chit-chatting. Send her back to her place before we call it a day,

Overall, Satisfaction indeed and attitude was outstanding. She is very well accommodating and very hardworking. Not a time-watcher, really make your day come. Treat her well with care and treasure her.

Lastly, a big thanks to Bro Ray_Tan for the contact. Certainly upz u for the nice find.

Rating:
Name: Miao Miao
Look: 6.5/10 (young and passionate, not a chio type, but will grow on u)
Body: 7/10 (Slim, good build but not curvy kind)
Boob:B- (Firm and soft with nice tit, good to suck and lickbut this is her sensitive area)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Feeling sensational but lack of suction)
FJ: 7/10 (Responsive. Indeed tight n wet)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes
Service: 7.5/10 (good performance)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (outstanding)
GFE: 7/10 (only our first attempt, yet to aprrove our chemistry)
Damage: $60 + Tips
RTF: Yes

PS: Hope my FR is worth reading and appricate bro ray will spare some token as an reward for the effort of posting. tks:)

newbie2008
20-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share this nice gem contact to a newbie like me:D

Toa Payoh very near my place, very easy to pick her up:D

Thanks in advance

andrew101
20-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share this nice gem contact to a newbie like me:D

Toa Payoh very near my place, very easy to pick her up:D

Thanks in advance

Sorry Bro newbie2008, i don’t have the authority to give contact. I do respect TS. Hope u understand. Please kindly PM Bro Ray_tan (TS) for contact. Tks:)

happyforever
20-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Tks bro raytan for Miao Miao's contact. Try her today @ 6pm. Below are the forum. One thing disappointed is I book her, another bro book her on the same time as well, so she had no time & do the job quickly & go for another customer.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 32B
Body: Slim
BJ: Yes but short (rush of time), she said never do BBBJ anymore because of scare of AIDS
FJ: 6/10
RTF: No
Damage: 60 + 20 (room)

newbie2008
21-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Sorry Bro newbie2008, i don’t have the authority to give contact. I do respect TS. Hope u understand. Please kindly PM Bro Ray_tan (TS) for contact. Tks:)

Aiya silly me, actually who I meant is Bro ray_tan, I also respect the TS and know the rules and regulations in this forum...but u know sometime when u are too excited about something..especially after reading some FR, heart will beat faster, starting to sweat, mind will wonder off and unable control hand.. so type wrongly... hehe.. peiseh.. no offence..peace:D

Thanks Bro ray_tan for the contacts of Miao Miao, will try her very soon..:D

freefreesole
21-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Tried meeting up with miao2 a couple of times, either she's not available or timing not right. Finally met up with her middle of the week. Waited for 45 min in the room before she arrived. Following is a brief FR.

Face: 6/10
Boobs: 32B
Body: Fair & Slim
BJ: No BBBJ
Fingering : no
FJ: 5/10
RTF: No, not my type
Damage: 60 + 20 (room)

Tks bro raytan for Miao Miao's contact.

knotts69
26-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks Bro Ray Tan for miao2 contact, have time today and try my luck to call her about 2 plus.she said ok after her shopping at supermarkat, so offer to pick her at AMK. Reach AMK about 2.30 and waited until 3pm, SMS her to check is she ready? got reply 10 min later say will come out after her lunch. But wait until 3.40 still not show, so call it a day and SMS her that don't have time already. About 4 them she call that she is out. too bad just tell her that will call her again. she leaving next week, so who like to try have to be fast...

Jomer
29-08-2008, 07:25 AM
thanks to bro ray_tan for the contact. its a late FR but nevertheless better late then never right.

i was feeling horny and was driving around GL area at night but to no avail. suddenly remember got a contact from here and saying her how good! how good! so i sms her. less then 5 mins later, she called back and said later. so i waited for a while, she called me back again and confirm, asking me to book a room and inform her. so i made my way to balestier area, on my way there, i think she called me a couple of times, told her i'm driving and on my way there. i was a bit irritated already. :mad:

nevermind, i book a room and sms her the room number. waited for about 10 mins before she arrived. ding dong* i opened the door and saw this quite skinny gal. she intro herself as Miao Miao. so i guess it was right. 1st impression was ok only lah. she had small eyes and boob were quite small. thought to myself, since here already then go for it lah.

we laid on the bed chatted for a while, then she signaled me to take bath, we took shower together, mostly me cleaning myself up. then we proceeded to bed, we frenched a little while i started to finger her below. yes, truly she was quite wet, went on down to paint her and can see that she quite enjoy my service. so now its her turn, i lay there and she licked my nipples then down to my cock, starting to BBBJ me, OH MY GOD!!!:eek: i was in for a big surprise... she actually BBBJ me without pulling my foreskin down. and the way she did it, there was no suction whatsoever!! i might not cheong many times but such a BBBJ service? i was turned off immediately. :mad:

ask her to quickly cap me and i did her missonary. quickly unloaded and went to shower. changed and paid her the money. at first i still ask her was it 60/2/2, she gladly replied me without hesitation YES. but after i got such BBBJ service. no need la, she also never insist, she just took my money and left.

stats on her
looks : 5/10
boob : think its A+
bbbj : 0/10 ( i never encounter such service before)
fj : 4/10 (got turned off already)
damage : $60 + $20 room
rtf : surely not, think i go GL lor 13 / 20 also get better service.

ray_tan
22-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Miao Miao just return our shore. she has her number change. For those interested to RTF or look for her can PM me.

ray_tan
22-01-2009, 09:35 AM
sent her new number to a batch.

murali
22-01-2009, 11:58 AM
sent her new number to a batch.
luckily arrived in time to ease our financial burdens! :D

ray_tan
23-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Can PM me the contact?

have pm u her ctc

jif98
05-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Bro, pls pm me her new number. Thanks

jif98
07-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Anyone can pass me Miao Miao latest number? As I only have her old contact.

ray_tan
19-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Anyone can pass me Miao Miao latest number? As I only have her old contact.

just reyurn from oversea. ctc sent to you.