PDA

View Full Version : Petite PRC fresh find

s1.w3n.b41.l31
19-07-2008, 03:48 AM
Hi bros. Was out on scouting mission yesterday at our favourite battleground and recorded a mission success. Reporting in details now. Checked for existing frs but could not find any, so no offence if there is a thread on this girl already.

*warning: long read. bros can skip forward if not interested*

The night began as an ordinary night. Met up with a bunch of non-cheonging bros for dinner after work, After dinner, thought it was rather early, so gave myself an excuse to go for a walk along gl. Good exercise after eating :D besides, OC deployed overseas for a few days so what better chance to do some r&r.

Called up Lotus. Working. Tried calling a couple of other contacts. No answer. Decided then to find some new blood. Got to gl and started recce from l25. 2 pairs of SYTs standing around the post office. Glanced across the junction at l22 and can see a few pairs of headlights staring back (not the ones on the road mind you). Not a bad start, so told myself to take things slow and walk around somemore. Got to l20, and was greeted by a line of eager fls. Really took my time to choose, and then the worst thing happened.. OC called for daily report. LL siamed to one corner to take the call..

After the call, decided to go back to the SYTs I saw earlier on to try my luck. Alas, when I got there, the place was empty already.. no girls, no men, deserted walkway. Walked over to l20, and most of the KIVs beforehand were gone. Argh. The difference a call made. Sian. A little deflated by the lack of choice now, so was thinking of aborting mission. Crossed junction at l22 to head back home..

When I reached the other side of the junction, a girl was walking in my direction. Our eyes briefly met as I checked her out. Petite, but figure's good.. big boobs on a small frame, an FL surely, but not high on my list if I was given the choice between her and the girls I saw just now. She sensed my vague interest, moved close to me and said something. Couldn't make out what she was saying until she repeated the third time, "liu shi kuai". Wah. First sentence between us was the price. I wasn't too keen, but she was a little persistent, tagging lightly on my sleeve. Something else tagged at my mind, but I was too tired to register it. I gave in to her persuasion quickly, and soon she was hooking her arm under mine as we walked towards the hotel.

Got to our room and the first thing she did was to walk out to ask the cleaner for new bedsheets. She was pretty adamant that the sheet was not fresh, that it had stains on it. This one's a hygiene freak. Cleaner maintained that the sheet was fresh, and she came back into the room unsatisfied. "Let's flip the bedsheet over" she suggested. Interesting.. our first order of the day was to take out, flip and put back on the bedsheet. It wasn't a chore, as much as it was fun. Was growing fond of her looks, as we 'tidied' up the bed together. Then it hit me, that nagging I had when I first saw her. She had celebrity face.. haha.. from certain angles, she looked like a certain HK drama actress. Ye Tung, if that name is familiar to any bros here.

http://c.imagehost.org/0868/Yip_Tung_Cecilia.jpg

And I realised I really liked her eyes, they are the dan feng yan kind, but with double eyelids (probably artificial). Big and alluring eyes on her small face. Then, we are done with the chore, and on with the main show.

Bathing was SOP, and we got into bed for the action. I laid down and she started with a boob massage. I was pleasantly surprised as she rubbed her boobs from my left chest down to my thighs. As she went, her nipples became swollen and she was moaning slightly, pressing down more and more to arouse her 2 already hard tits. When she came back up to my right,
she gave me a slight nibble on my earlobes. I just laid back and enjoyed the servicing. Down again she went, her nipples tracing 2 trails down my body. By this time, my little bro was already screaming for some attention. Really liked her response.. she placed my didi between her boobs and squeezed, rocking her body back and forth. It felt great, and I told her so when she asked "shu fu ma". Was quite high on the pampering I was getting, and when she asked to cap me, I quickly agreed.

On with the raincoat first, then on with her. Straddling me, she guided my didi to her lovehole, and then slowly slid downwards. As I went in for the first time, I realised she was wet already. And this was before I had the chance to exercise my fingers nor tongue. She started a slow back and forth rock.. a sensual cowgirl movement.. at this point really couldn't help as some jav scenes came to mind. That, and the look of pleasure on her face as she slid up and down my didi, galvanised me to action. I started pumping upwards into her, and could tell that the movement initially caught her by surprise. She was pretty light, and soon I was firing up on all cylinders as I increased the movement and speed of pumping. Her arms eventually gave way and she collapsed to my chest, holding on to my shoulders as I continued to pump my didi upwards into her. She requested that I be on top and couldn't refuse, high as I am.

On top, I took over the initiative and banged away at her lovehole to continue where we left off. She responded with closed eyes and quiet sharp moans. Took the chance to steal a quick kiss from her lips. She parted them ever so slightly, then quickly turned away to her side. Undaunted, I started licking the ear she presented to me. Apparently, she's very sensitive to this, and she quickly told me, in the midst of her moaning, to stop as it was too itchy. So I switched to planting light kisses on her cheeks, and still she begged me to stop as the itch was too much, "bu yao. heng yang" she repeated. Kinda enjoyed teasing her at the top like this while I banged away at the bottom. In and out I went for a good 10 minutes or so, and finally exploded inside of her. Mission accomplished, we went for shower and came out for a short TCSS. Enjoyed talking to her, not as much as I enjoyed bonking her :D She also offered me a short shoulder massage while we talked, the zhi ya kind, and must say her technique is good.

Finally, stats:

Name: Zhou Ling
Origin: Fu Nan (this is actually in SE Asia, don't think is in China. Played the fool when she answer this and she went "ni mei qu guo zhong guo ba". Guess that's the que she's actually kidding)
Figure: 9/10 (Petite, small framed. Yet well-endowed. My favourite type of figure)
Boobs: C (BIG!)
Waist: about 20 (one arm can wrap around her waist to the front)
Weight: under 45 (very little weight when she's on top)
Height: around 1.55 (this one i estimate from mirror when standing next to her)
bj: didn't have
bm: 7/10 (enjoyable)
massage: 7/10 (this one is bonus, short but good.)
fj: 8/10 (petite means more room to maneuver for me. more shiok. plus point is her stereo)
attitude: 6/10 (out to please, but still much room for improvement)
gfe: 8.5/10 (more and more as we TCSS. gave me a peck on the cheeks when I walked her out.)
dmg: 60 excl tip, hotel, cd

Point to note: Will have to be frank here. She has only been here 10+ days. This is an ex-ktv girl who stopped going after the ktv got raided 3 days ago. Turned to fl as her sisters told her it was better money. First few days of working this way. True or not, can't really tell, but I feel this quite true, as she's unfamiliar with a few of the SOPs, as well as seeing her cluminess when putting on the cap. So she'll be needing lots of training from bros who are willing to do so. And bros don't expect too much for now.

Offered to help intro a few of my bros to her and she agreed to let me give out her contact. Will be doing so in 2 rounds:
round 1) will be sending her contact to a group of bros who I got contacts from before. One reason is to thank them for sharing, second reason is because I feel these group of bros are more.. patient. All the better to ease her into the trade and not scare her off.
round 2) anyone at any point (except moderation guys) with at least 2 sincere frs. By sincere, I mean frs with a bit of effort put in, not those which someone just throw in a few numbers and can post within 1 minute. Broken english, or hokkien/cantonese laced writing are ok with me actually, don't really have to wax lyricals like bro dirtyharry. Really hope to share contacts with bros who contribute. Paiseh any bros who don't like to write.

Disclaimer: all bros know, one man's meat is another's poison. I like does not mean you like. The above is all imho. Also, I'm no okt, not getting any cut, I still pay for what I eat. And for PMs, I can only check once a day, at night after work. So expect a full day's time for replies.

PS: for those who persisted in reading to the end of the post, here's a live picture of her:

http://c.imagehost.org/0370/DSC02277_edit.jpg

tamelover
19-07-2008, 11:18 AM
very long fr .... read until i almost zzzzzzzz ....... then finally saw the pic of her boobies .... awake :eek:

sexrookie
19-07-2008, 11:49 AM
very long fr .... read until i almost zzzzzzzz ....... then finally saw the pic of her boobies .... awake :eek:

Me too,

For that I can even take out my reading glass also can see :eek:

:D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
19-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Logged on to reply some of the PMs. Only had 10 minutes before leaving home so not all PMs replied. Hope we can have some frs here in the spirit of sharing. Good or bad doesn't really matter.

Nevertheless, wish all bros a great weekend ahead.

xhardboiled
19-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Wow. Nice FR n she has nice boobs!! Good find!! Congrats
Don't know got chance to try or not.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
20-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Just managed to clear some more PMs. Sorry bros, have to be tactical as OC's around now.. can only sneak on for a few minutes. Bros who didn't receive reply pls be patient, or drop me a reminder. kthxbye.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
21-07-2008, 03:33 AM
Clear another batch of PMs. :D Goodnight bros.

loner7272
21-07-2008, 03:49 AM
:eek: Swee boobs!
Mind PM me her contact? :p
Thanks advance

RC38
21-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Cannot see the pic la

s1.w3n.b41.l31
23-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Cleared another batch from yesterday and today. Wah no FRs :P

paiseh bros maybe i reply pms too slowly. jialat one day only can find time to come online after ot like now. :(

bro rc38.. can see. cleared cache and reload still can see. got bros pm me still talking about the pic so i assume at least got other ppl can see. don't mind reloading page and try?

emile88
23-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Perhaps we should call such posts : BR....aka Boobs Report ?
Then we'll also certainly stay awake till the end :)

Great citizen journalism !

aczeta76
23-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Cleared another batch from yesterday and today. Wah no FRs :P

paiseh bros maybe i reply pms too slowly. jialat one day only can find time to come online after ot like now. :(

bro rc38.. can see. cleared cache and reload still can see. got bros pm me still talking about the pic so i assume at least got other ppl can see. don't mind reloading page and try?

Thanks bro for the ctc but I will pass since am in R phase.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
28-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks bros for the encouragement on the FR

bro aczeta76, understand you're in R phase. Just thought you'll like to take a break now and then. Cheers.

Just cleared PMs, bros pls check. Bros who I missed, paiseh! it has been a long week at work (though mc one day..)

Anywho, ZL told me a few bros visited her already. not pressing for FRs, but will like to see some in the spirit of sharing, good or bad doesn't matter. Thanks bros in advance. Plan to rtf this week.. payday already, vit m recharged, only left whether got time or not. :D

otur
28-07-2008, 01:02 PM
nice FR by TS. now so many good good one around. sad thing is only limited resources...

sexrookie
28-07-2008, 08:23 PM
=now so many good good one around. sad thing is only limited resources...

Totally agree.

I have yet to bonk ZL myself.

Waiting for my $$$$ day to come

accura20
29-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Origin: Hu Nan
Looks: 7
Figure: 7/10 (Slim)
Boobs: C
bj: Yes
massage: didn't try (she was too tired)
fj: 8/10 (responsive)
attitude: 6/10 (made me waited for one hour plus as she attended a customer in the KTV)
gfe: 7/10
dmg: 60 + tip

sexrookie
29-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Origin: Hu Nan
= (made me waited for one hour plus as she attended a customer in the KTV)
=

She work in KTV ???

:confused:

s1.w3n.b41.l31
30-07-2008, 01:33 AM
Just to reply bro sexrookie, yes, she does work at ktv every other day. She's not that active as an FL actually, so ktv is an alternate source of income for her.

And bro accura20, sorry you had to wait for her. Same here, waited for 1/2 hour for her today. But at least you waited. She told me a bro left (or probably got himself another girl lol) after she told him she was on the way, walking over to the hotel. When she reached there, bro just stopped responding to her call/msg.

Understand very hard to wait, today I was walking around (L22 to L17 and back) while waiting and saw 3-4 up-able FLs. Bros who don't wanna wait, just drop her a msg. I think she'll appreciate that. Thanks! :D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
30-07-2008, 03:18 AM
As implied in the previous post, RTF'd today. Waited 1/2 hour for her to finish dinner, then got her call and we set a place to meet up. While waiting for her, I slowly walked towards the direction she was coming in.

5 mins later, a familiar face appeared. Hair looks longer.. now she's sporting "chest-length" hair. Same killer figure, ample boobs on a petite frame. She didn't notice me standing off to the side and continued walking and I quietly took up position behind her, following her back to our meeting point. It was a chance to admire her figure from behind. She was in a pair a denim hot pants, and her small butt was definitely hot. I'm more of a boobs person though. Behind her, I could see she was turning heads as she walked past the other bros on the street, their eyes usually fixated on her full, shapely assets in front. Got to the meeting place, and went up to get her attention. Turning around, she saw me, took a while to recognise me, and promptly wrapped her hand around mine. Off we went to nearest 81.

Got into the room, and decided to take things slow. TCSS a little while we stripped our clothings piece by piece. Quick peck on the lips and off to bathe. She gave me the same inexperienced feeling as the first time, so guess she is still not that 'professional'. Back on bed, we went under the sheets, and action began..

Started with catbathe and a light boob massage. Always felt nice to have her tongue and both nipples tracing up and down my body. She took her time.. going up and down several times. At one point, she went down further, and started nibbling/licking near my inner left thigh. Thought, ho say, bj starting. But that was it. She continued back up.. and down again to the inner right thigh. Was thinking, this time she'll start.. but no again, up she came. Wonder if she is teasing me. BTH at this point, I asked her whether she's willing to give me a bj. Yes, but only with cap, was the reply, On with the cap, and she started bj. This is the first time I tried her bj, it was good, lots of suction with tongue action, only problem was that it wasn't deep. Not that I minded, I was in 7th heaven already as she flicked her tongue over and over again on my little head. Must also warn bros that she is a spitter, in that she keeps spitting out when bj-ing. For her, it was hygiene reason, so I said I understand, just a little bit distracting. Aroused and rearing to go, I got her to lie down and entered her missionary style.

She was very responsive. Her meimei was wet almost immediately, as if she was already waiting for me to enter her. Got into gear and started pumping. This time, her moans were different from the first time's; while the first sounded like she was trying to keep it in, shy kind of moaning, this time could hear her fully enjoying the pumping. Definitely not fake. All this while, I was alternating looking at her face, eyes half closed and looking back at me in estacsy, and glancing down on her bouncing boobs. They were soft, the way they bounced limply very clearly showing that these were el natural.

Started pumping harder after a few minutes, but suddenly she asked me to stop. Thought she felt uncomfortable and asked her what happened. She just asked me to stay still and not move. I stopped pumping and wasn't disappointed. Apparently, she wanted to TAKE OVER. With my didi still inside of her, she started moving her body up and down. It was a turn on to see her getting all high and grinding her groin upwards towards me. She was cumming, "ah ah lao gong.. ah ah lao gong.." was all I heard while she pumped her waist up and down, almost too violently. Then, it was over (for her), and she stopped, her body sinking back into the bed. I took the chance and continued my pumping, now turned on even more. Her body responded with a slight tensing up, and her moan was back. High speed gear now, and exploded within a couple of minutes. Laid there for a moment, both of us spent from the physical exertion.

Showered. But show hasn't ended. She knew the room was for 2 hours, so we took the chance after cleaning up for more tcss in bed. Talked and watched tv at the same time, news was on.. interview black knight on national day.. olympics coverage.. ok.. not very interested. Was lightly fingering her clit all this time. She suddenly complained that I was bad. Asked her why, and she told me I made her meimei wet again. Reached further down and realised she was very wet. Toyed with the idea of a second shot, but tired and sextisfied, so did not try. Continued to tcss, then she offered to give me a massage. I countered-offered to give her one first and she accepted. So gave her back a rubbing, all strength no technique kind. At least she said it was comfortable. Her turn to massage me, and it was the same zhi ya kind of massage as the first time. Got technique, but lack strength. Overall still quite ok. Massage over, we got dressed and left the room.

Actually stayed together a while longer to head on over to eat durian (cause I was free, and she was free). Was surprised she actually ate and liked them. Not bad. Told me durian could be bought back in China, but only at supermarkets and at high prices as these were all imported. Bros can consider bringing her out for durian if you can spare the time.

Stats-wise, same as previous. Dmg is 60 + a big tip. Probably at this point, will be more useful to highlight some things:

- ZL is very hygiene conscious. As said before, only capped bj, and she will keep spitting out during bj. Even after light kissing (not frenching), she will spit.

- No frenching. Only closed lips pecking if any. Related to the hygiene issue.

- While out eating durian, noticed that she can have attitude at times. Like when she bargain with durian stall helper, she sticks to her stand. Can say she's a chilli padi in this situation, small size but very hot. She will stick to what she thinks is right, which in a way is quite attractive.

- like I always remind bros I gave contacts to, she's quite inexperienced, as least to me. So SOP can throw out the window. Don't expect too much professional service, but at the same time, it is quite refreshing to be with a girl who doesn't auto-strip, auto-bathe, auto-bj, auto-bonk, auto-bathe again.

- her accent can be very heavy at times. Believe I heard her place of origin wrongly, but bro accura20 heard "Hu Nan" which makes sense now that I think about it.

Overall I think ZL has become my fave girl of the moment, so rtf is quite confirmed.

Bros please treat this girl nicely when visiting :D Got time after mission accomplished please also write an FR, good or bad doesn't matter. Thanks all.

PS: though out with ZL, eyes still on auto-roaming plan. Saw a SWEET girl buying fruits where we were having durian, sweet voice sweet face gentle demeanor, small lips eating cherry and very elegantly spitting out the seed.. very very very attractive. Only thing was she was in some cheap sleeping attire with teddy bear print and with make up on (mascara eyeliner the works).. so it looked very strange. Really tempted to ask for her number.. lol.. but.. already with ZL so had to let the chance go.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
01-08-2008, 02:12 AM
Just cleared mailbox. Sorry bros, it was around a week's mail, don't blame me if I missed anyone's.

Friday's here, wishing all bros a great weekend ahead. (both LLs from bro hotty are back. who to rtf??? headache ah!)

sloanejc65
01-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Hi Bro

would like to contribute:)

s1.w3n.b41.l31
02-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Met ZL for early lunch just now. Told me she was very tired today, (that's why only ate lunch... So bros who want to 'up' her today better have back up or try to wait till tomorrow in case she turns you down? Or maybe try later at night, to let her rest in the day. Sorry to bros on her behalf. :D

vince_kid
02-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi Bro,PM You Already

defman
02-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Bro,

Can pass me the contact for Zhou Ling ?

Will contact her tonite or tomorrow since you mention she was tired after your lunch with her today.

Appreciate your response. Thanks in advance.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
04-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Cleared another batch of PMs. Very slow today as very tired. OT whole day. Hope bros don't mind if I missed any PMs. If needed, please resend to remind me.

Anyway, was talking to ZL today. She gets quite a few calls from fellow samsters but the number who actually visit her is still not that much. Told her nowadays more FL, so got heavy competition. To her that answer was enough, but to myself, I was also thinking, sent out so many PMs, but the mission accomplish rate is too low leh. Am I doing something wrong bros?

(Just to clarify, I'm not okt ah. I'm just concerned for this girl lahz)

(to clarify my previous clarification, previously got zapped by nameless bro who thought i was okt. sibei yuan wang.)

glooper83
04-08-2008, 02:34 AM
Hmm, this girl behaves like a girl i got to know from talma street. Also a spitter and got quite a few restrictions. But the one i know costs $100 and is also not as well endowed. Plus she got an okt and time is very strictly counted.. so the experience with mine is not that good, although she looks very cute and pretty. Mind to intro this ZL to me? Heh.. thx

otur
04-08-2008, 04:57 AM
(Just to clarify, I'm not okt ah. I'm just concerned for this girl lahz)

(to clarify my previous clarification, previously got zapped by nameless bro who thought i was okt. sibei yuan wang.)

兄弟,别把自己看扁。什么斯文败类哦。
也不冤枉了,习惯就好 :D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
05-08-2008, 01:37 AM
兄弟,别把自己看扁。什么斯文败类哦。
也不冤枉了,习惯就好 :D

:D 给你看穿了. 谢谢bro的tip

Feedback from ZL, quite a few bros called and a couple of these met her tonight. Thanks all bros who contacted her.

sexrookie
05-08-2008, 06:35 AM
Told her nowadays more FL, so got heavy competition. To her that answer was enough, but to myself, I was also thinking, sent out so many PMs, but the mission accomplish rate is too low leh. Am I doing something wrong bros?

bRO,

First like to thank you for the contact.

You are not doing anything wrong just that......... and Is common

Like you said too many FL to choose from and alot of good choices.

$Money$ is another factor. Each time can cost $100 or even more (Bonking, Room and Transport)

FL - $50, $60, $70
KTV Gals - $100 (TH, BS, NSH...) (KTV With Mummy- $150)

Last Sat and Sunday already cost me $200 plus because I have dinner with one of the gals. (FL dals)

Bonking is not a very cheap adventure or quest unless some gals give for free cos "KC"

Bro, so need not to worry.

I will try ZL with FR later maybe when have time and most important $$$.

tamelover
05-08-2008, 10:57 PM
ts, pm you b4 for her contact but no respnd fm u leh ...... .maybe i don't qualify ? :(

sexrookie
06-08-2008, 06:19 AM
First thanks TS for the contact.

As I was on leave yesterday so try to finish the backlot of gals from other brothers

Did it yesterday nite

Here is a short summary of stat

Origin: Hunan
Looks: 7
Figure: 7 (thin and pettie
Boobs: C
bj: Yes (Short. less then 2 mins)
massage: didn't try. Shouls have ask her as I was tired but .......
fj: 8/10 (responsive)
attitude: 6/10
gfe: 6/10
dmg:$60 + $15 (Bright Star)
rtf: NO

Did not really enjoy myself as I am too tired.

I have released on Sat and Sun.

In an hour, there are 5 telephone calls, what a piss off.

:mad:

s1.w3n.b41.l31
07-08-2008, 12:53 AM
wah bro sexrookie... you clear backlog like clearing work like that.. lol.. relax la.. slowly enjoy at your own pace then more shiok right?

Thanks for your fr bro, up you my humble 1 point for the effort. :D

Sorry about the phone calls. Gotta remind ZL so at least switch to silent. Paiseh bro.

RPM2007
07-08-2008, 01:55 AM
those boobs look so big they deserve to be slapped!!! :D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
08-08-2008, 12:32 AM
lol bro tzaroff1234.. don't kena kc trap wor..

anywho, I'm momentarily stopping giving out ZL's ctc, partially because of what bro sexrookie said. Turned out that I was giving out too fast, then too many bros were calling in too short a time. ZL also said she had to turn down a quite a number of bros. Hope these bros dont mind calling again over the coming weekend.

Will not be giving out more ctc until Monday, see how things turn out. Bros who pm-ed and havent received reply please be patient ah.. paiseh.

one last note:
bro tamelover.. I really don't know how I missed your PM. sent you already, please check.

otur
08-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Will not be giving out more ctc until Monday, see how things turn out. Bros who pm-ed and havent received reply please be patient ah.. paiseh.

up u some pts. good job n thanks for sharing :D

otur
12-08-2008, 08:12 PM
few day no news liao?

astrofighter
13-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Dear TS, me camping here for your next round on her contact... (Just in case u din realise...) Hehe...

s1.w3n.b41.l31
14-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Hi bros,

sorry for the no-show these few days. Started giving out contacts again yesterday. seems like less disruption during the sexxions over the weekend (feedback from ZL), so will be giving out contacts slowly this time. only 3-4 bros a day, hope everyone understands :D

on the flip side, ZL has more missed calls now. So recommend bros sms (in chinese, her english is less than half a pail of water), if your call is not picked up. Also, a good time to call her should be around 5-7 in the evening, because some days she sleeps in the whole afternoon (after a late night).

thanks all bros for understanding..

sigh wanna go hunting but now.. got eyes watching me.. heh heh heh

otur
14-08-2008, 07:23 AM
i check n think u yet to give me her lumber leh :p
must say intro by who ?

s1.w3n.b41.l31
15-08-2008, 01:33 AM
i check n think u yet to give me her lumber leh :p
must say intro by who ?

Paiseh bro otur. Missed sending you, my bad.

Sent ctc already.

lookgood3
16-08-2008, 12:41 AM
hi bros, can pm me her contact? thanks a million!!! i am new here

s1.w3n.b41.l31
20-08-2008, 02:44 AM
Met ZL for some fruits after work today. just eating and chatting :D

think a bro called up when we were talking, but no deal as (i think) he was sick. Just to remind bros, that if you're calling for the first time, please tell ZL you're intro-ed by me (name is in the PM). Else she'll be slightly reserved since its someone she doesn't know, sometimes to the point of being a little bit uncooperative too. From what I heard from her, a few unknown callers already kena this treatment previously. As I always tell her I'm passing her ctc to my friends, I guess she will be more friendly if you tell her you know me. Anywho it's your call.

Also, as previously mentioned, try not to call in the day as she may still be in bed.. she's the late sleeper kind of person, in that the both of us are similar :D

oh and today's round of contacts sent. (weird.. very very few frs.. oh well..)

PS: today gl area prey more than hunters.. if I wasn't with ZL.. HEH HEH HEH

PPS: then again, I had enough eye candy with ZL.. she was in this black dress with a low cut in front. Something like..
http://www.eaonplus.com/as-drs-59333.jpg
except her ample boobs meant that your eyes can really fall deep into the canyon.. too bad we were in the public, so no pic! :mad:

wodemama
20-08-2008, 03:38 AM
She looks yummy.

Wonder if i qualify for her ctc? =/

moron1982
20-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Warrao! See her boobies simply makes me drool and...... horny. It's almost 4am now, guess I'm left with DIY/ PCC for now. :p

astrofighter
20-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Warrao! See her boobies simply makes me drool and...... horny. It's almost 4am now, guess I'm left with DIY/ PCC for now. :p

Bro moron1982, nowadays got FL stand till mornings like 6-7am. No need to DIY or PCC. After that, they will be replaced by a new group of fresh FLs who only dare to work in the day time. So we can jolly well say that GL is a place got gals for 24 hours de...

moron1982
20-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Bro moron1982, nowadays got FL stand till mornings like 6-7am. No need to DIY or PCC. After that, they will be replaced by a new group of fresh FLs who only dare to work in the day time. So we can jolly well say that GL is a place got gals for 24 hours de...

Hehe thanks for the enlightenment bro Astro.... Hmmm I know where to go now should i wake up at wee hours in future.
Saved me some money off the Johnson Baby (DIY) soap and NTUC plastic bag. ;) Cheers!

s1.w3n.b41.l31
21-08-2008, 02:54 AM
quite true bro astrofighter.. you can find FLs 24/7 nowadays in GL.. just a 5 mins walk and sure kena one that you like (or at least pass..)

was in GL with ZL again tonight. Eating fruits.. if bros wondering why NATO for the second day, its because her auntie just started visiting, so want action also have to wait. Chatted quite a while, can say I'm also happy. Left her chatting with another one of her regulars.. :mad: haha

anywho, did a bit of shopping with her too, she bought a white miniskirt.. told her to get a T-back to match it as it was quite skin-tight and anything else would've had a VPL. Ok, that's not the highlight, the highlight was the top she wore to 'match' the skirt in the changing room. It was another plunging neckline that showed off her mid-breasts, second day in a row I got to see that grand canyon flanked by the 2 peaks.. lol.. damn eye candy. if only there wasn't another 4 pairs of eyes in the shop on her. 3 shop assistants and a ktv girl shopping there (quite chio~~ zapped me a few times with her nonchalant, come-talk-to-me-if-you-dare look too..) so.. 10 eyes all drowning in that deep dark canyon.

well bros who wanna take a trip to the grand canyon, please wait till monday then register your intentions with her.. haha those who cannot wait can ask her out for fruits.. I've had more than 3 servings of fruits everyday.. now very healthy.. :D

@ wdmm: check pm :D

otur
21-08-2008, 03:44 AM
was in GL with ZL again tonight. Eating fruits.. if bros wondering why NATO for the second day, its because her auntie just started visiting, so want action also have to wait.

@ wdmm: check pm :D

since u so close with her, can always ask for BBBJ then CIM ma.
think its possible fro u la :D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
21-08-2008, 04:07 AM
wah no la bro otur. dont think we're that close la, just that i dont mind eating fruits with her haha. it also feels good to meet up not for bonking. heh, at least can spend time tcss.

also, dont wanna ask her to do things that she doesn't like to do.. :D first few rtfs already know she's very conscious about hygiene.

PS: contacts sent out for today.. :D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
26-08-2008, 02:14 AM
another few pms replied.. sorry bros for the delay :P busy all week and weekend.. (with work)

ZL's red alert should've cleared already. Spoke to her yesterday and she was saying she'll probably return to work today. Wonder if any bros already up-ed..

anywho.. here's a new preview of what you guys are missing out..

http://b.imagehost.org/0040/DSC02375_edited.jpg

*picture is not reflective of the actual size :D

FRATERNITY
27-08-2008, 04:09 AM
good stuff! good stuff! :D

otur
27-08-2008, 06:28 AM
tried sms her yesterday bot no reply at all.
so ended up with someone else....:p

excudus
28-08-2008, 02:47 AM
Thks bro s1.w3n.b41.l31 for sharing contact!

below is my not too long but not too short FR:
feel like releasing again today, was supposed to rtf a syt gem this weekend so thinking of bringing the appt forward but she on 'code red'. so went down to gl at 8 plus, on the way sms XL and ZL, XL replied today 'rest', shortly after XL replied 'free', so meet her outside a coffee shop and proceed to H81. Inside rm, SOP - tcss strip bath, after drying up ask me lay on bed & she service moi.

start with rubbing boobs from top(chest) to bottom(didi), followed by bj, keep fondling with her nice & big boobs with my hands. ask her to ride me (cos wan to have a gd view of her boobs shaking!), after a short while ask me to change to missionary, so change lor and bonk her untill i came. she knows the rm is for 2hrs so she accompany (tcss/massage) me untill time's up since she has no other appt, think becos i took a late slot so only a couple of calls for short chit chat but no bookings (brothers who got the ctc please support support!). After checking out, went to kopi diam and have a drink, along the way wrap each other waist, machiam bf/gf (ok i abit zhi shuang :D)!

name: ZL (Hunan)
looks: 7/10
body: 8/10 (with C boobs)
bj: 6/10 (abit short)
fj: 8/10 (shiok moans)
gfe: 7/10
dmg: 90/1/120 excl rm (gave more as she stayed for the whole 2hrs)
rtf: Not so soon (since she's staying for few more mths)

ps. those who got ctc from TS pls try to support support, sure dun regret! (dun keep contacts as collections!)

s1.w3n.b41.l31
28-08-2008, 04:08 AM
Thks bro s1.w3n.b41.l31 for sharing contact!

below is my not too long but not too short FR:

thanks bro excudus for the FR.. up you tomorrow cause today returned someone liao.

other bros, today didn't check pm.. tired ah.. going sleep first.. checking tomorrow :D and bro frat, send you ctc tomorrow with the others k? :D

otur
28-08-2008, 10:30 AM
thanks bro excudus for the FR.. up you tomorrow cause today returned someone liao.

other bros, today didn't check pm.. tired ah.. going sleep first.. checking tomorrow :D and bro frat, send you ctc tomorrow with the others k? :D

i did sms her few days back b4 i try xiao rou but no reply
maybe when i free again...

s1.w3n.b41.l31
29-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Just finished replying some pms from the past few days. paiseh bros, busy with work.. slowly ah. can pm again if i missed yours. also, sending out in batches so tomorrow ZL wont be flooded again by calls. hope bros understand la.

bro otur, paiseh you keep missing ZL.. or maybe she unlucky cannot meet you la. appreciate you trying again :D *or you up-ed her just now le.. she told me got bro visit today when i spoke to her over the phone*

bro excudus.. forgot to say also.. ZL cowgirl quite shiok right hehe.. I agree with the view part.

tamelover
30-08-2008, 12:30 AM
thanks ts for sharing; in fact got her contact about 3 weeks ago but couldn't find time to visit her until tonight.

i'll be short with this fr as i don't really have this chemistry with her; at the end of the day, we tried only the missionary as somehow, i couldn't have a prolong hard-on with her :eek:. nonetheless, she was hardworking and tried every way to please me during our session. for that, i feel that she's one of the better FL around who is very professional in their line of work

eventually i could only jerk off when she did a hj on me ...... :( perhaps better luck (or performance) the next time :p

s1.w3n.b41.l31
02-09-2008, 03:23 AM
bro tamelover, sorry to hear about your sexxion. Glad you'll be giving it another go, think ZL should be worth it.

Anywho, rtf-ed ZL on Friday. Think she was pretty much tired out from the night, so it was a short bonk and a long tcss together. Nothing much to say except she was really really tired. Or maybe it was the hour, as I met her at 6am.. But nevertheless, thanks to bros who gave her your support.

Got her to sleep for a while before we got out of the room for some breakfast, and finally went home.

Will be sending out more PMs tonight, paiseh any bros who are waiting for replies.. now need to go sleep ah :D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
04-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Received a call from ZL yesterday and thought to go over to visit her for dinner and fruits. Ended up skipping dinner and rtf-ing her again. Couldn't help it, she was in a figure-hugging halter-neck top which again put her grand canyons on display.. the kind of sights that will draw looks from the whole kopitiam when she walks by. :D

Anywho, she told me about bros who sms-ed her in the afternoons. She didn't reply them cause she believed since they msged in the afternoon, they must have 'eaten' by the time she wakes up and checks her phone. Already told her this may not be true, and some bros just want to fix a time for the night. But just in case bros' smses get ignored, please msg/call in the evening to prevent disappointment.

oh.. and ctc sent out again to a couple of bros. Cheers.

excudus
04-09-2008, 01:34 AM
just had a happy rft session with zl.
appt at 8pm plus, bked a rm and sms her rm no, arrived in 15 mins, tcss on her well-being, then 'Action!', everything quite SOP (shower, catbath etc.), only thing differ from prev bonk is now no more bj but got bbbj :D. tot she dun do that, when she approach little bro, did a bit of health inspection on him then tell me 'bu ke yi kang', didn't know what's she doing next so just act 'ting hua de xiao hai' and look at ceiling, was quite surprised when she start. bbbj for a short while only (can la happy liao), then ask her cap didi, bonking start with cowgirl end with missionary.
after that wash up and watch 'Nanny Daddy' together. meanwhile, zl keep touching moi didi, thigh & butt area, keep moi horny, so decide to go for 2nd rd. 2nd rd also got bbbj (also short while nia), hard enough, start with doggy end with missionary.
after checking out, since both of us haven't makan dinner so decide to proceed to l1x coffee shop for supper, on the way there notice got a number of bros keep beoing her, got 1 even whistle at her. (think her (.)(.) is the main attraction:p)

dmg: $100/2/2+$20(rm)+$27(dinner cum supper - i ordered a fish-'yue yu' and soup)

Thks to TS once again for ctc!

loner7272
05-09-2008, 03:25 AM
Thanks bro s1.w3n.b41.l31 ( Phew! Think ur dick also as long as ur nick :D)
Sori for the delay & juz got time for a short FR on ZL.
Had a 2hrs sexsion on Sunday midnite.
Service was quite SOP & abit rush think got cust waiting.
Within 1hr15mins, i finished 2 shots in her. ( Not RAW hor ;) )
Brief description on her :
Looks : 6.5 ( OK not bad but not stunning or jaw drop type )
Complexion : Not very fair but quite smooth
Size : Petite as mention by TS standing at about 1.6 approx.
Boobs : C maybe but looks like B+ to me. Anyway not small :p
Catbath : Uses her asset to rub ur bro & abit licking here & there.
Not very wet type which i preferred.
BJ : Haiz! Not BBBJ...BJ session also very short.
Fingering : Think can...got try but awhile oni.
Frenching : Lips kissing oni...reject snake fight :D
FJ : She cowgirl me for awhile & i oni tried missionary on her.
Overall : Those who haven't try can give her a try...anyway consider
value for $$$...got abit of massage b4 & after FJ.
Damage : $120/2/2 but nego. till 100/2/2 plus $20 rm & $2 cap.
Thanks again bro for sharing.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
05-09-2008, 03:45 AM
sent out PMs for the night..
wah, backlog getting longer, paiseh bros, but things seem to be better when I moderate the number of PMs I reply, so I'm gonna continue with this system. Bros who I missed please be patient :D

@ bro excudus.. wah your 2nd sexxion more exciting than the first.. not bad at all

@ bro loner7272.. don't say that, my didi is normal length la. not long not short la. glad you enjoyed yourself. 75 mins 2 shots leh.. you went to time ah? very strong and healthy aint you :D

loner7272
05-09-2008, 03:57 AM
@ bro loner7272.. don't say that, my didi is normal length la. not long not short la. glad you enjoyed yourself. 75 mins 2 shots leh.. you went to time ah? very strong and healthy aint you

Not tat lah! 2 weeks no SEX tats why :D

amity
05-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Not tat lah! 2 weeks no SEX tats why :D

bro, u two weeks no sex do what :rolleyes:....how ur new job? (u free remember to reply my PM hor :))

s1.w3n.b41.l31
06-09-2008, 03:05 AM
Sent out PMs again for the night.

Was on the phone with ZL and she said that GL was crawling with police tonight, so very few FLs standing. Scared off, mostly. Bros, good time to utilize your contacts now if you're going down as there won't be much prey on the streets tonight. *actually meant this in the general sense*

Bro loner7272, why you fast for 2 weeks? lolz poor thing. In contrast this 2 weeks i've sinned too much too often. maybe should go for something light this week.

Anywho.. waiting for this FR.. wonder how things will turn out.. :p

toyo99
08-09-2008, 12:24 AM
bro, pl PM me her contact. thks

s1.w3n.b41.l31
11-09-2008, 04:16 AM
bro toyo99, you have 50 posts as of now, but all except 1 or 2 are posts asking for contacts. The 1 or 2 are tcss posts. Like that how I pass you contact? Please read my requirements.

Anyway, replied some bros' PMs yesterday and today. Please check your mailboxes :D

RTF-ed ZL yesterday and must say she was in a bonking mood. Started with missionary but she requested cowgirl midway, and she proceeded to ride me for quite a while. Like I mentioned before.. really loved the view from below when she rides me. It was quite an adult-video moment, looking at her high expression and her bouncing jugs. Glancing down, can see my didi sliding in and out of her. Shiokness. And I must also mention, she was really screaming at one point.. er.. er.. EEEERRRRRRRRRR~~~. Very good stereos. Only hoped she was in this kinda mood more often. Bonked and proceeded with our usual tcss.. shan't bore you bros with the details of that.

Another plus point from yesterday's sexxion is that I finally tried out the durex featherlite ultra.. it is very very very good. recommended over okamoto's 003. Paiseh, not working for durex ah, don't get me wrong :D

Other bros who wishes to get ZL's contact please PM me. Do read the requirements in the first post first, thank you.

otur
11-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Other bros who wishes to get ZL's contact please PM me. Do read the requirements in the first post first, thank you.

bro just like to check with u wat time she normally wake up?
tried sms few time no reply....
n also is bbbj available now> :p
many thanks

uchiha
11-09-2008, 06:39 PM
firstly wanna thank s1.w3n.b41.l31 for sharing contact.

Hmm actually had ZL quite some time ago.

not gonna go into details. it was an enjoyable session.

many bros had already given their comments and stamp of approval, bros who wanna have a good time please get contact from TS i am sure he is happy to share ZL contact.

Cheers.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
12-09-2008, 04:59 AM
bro otur, she can sleep till 5-6 pm de. Think you're one of the bros who msg in the afternoon, something like "are you free today". ZL told me she received a few of these, but she thought the bros would've already bonked so she didn't reply when she got out of bed. Maybe you can be more specific and say you're asking to meet at night?

bro uchiha.. wah~! FR leh? lol.. jk.. thanks for the short post. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Anywho, replied a couple of PMs today too. Bros please check.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
17-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Just got a call today from ZL.. actually several.. :p

she's on RED

bros please note :D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
23-09-2008, 06:59 AM
Paiseh all bros, PC was down over the weekend.. windows installation corrupted and had to reinstall.. then took the chance to upgrade a few things here and there..

Anywho, got a call from ZL.. her code red is over and she's resuming work. Yesterday night GL area seemed to be hot.. police all over according to her. She started work late, around 2230, because of that. Not too sure of the situation myself, but bros take note if heading that direction la. =D

and oh, replied a couple of PMs already. If there's any I missed for a long time already, bros just resend, sorry for any delay.

elth
27-09-2008, 04:32 PM
call 2 fl 2 also bo eng... no luck :rolleyes:

tired calling her at 4 plus... still sleeping...her sound wow... listen liao already buay da han... too bad she need her beauty sleep will try to schedule another time:D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
28-09-2008, 05:43 PM
sorry bro elth.. ZL is having some trouble sleeping lately. Thus, the odd sleeping time. Tonight F1 maybe you can schedule your own race with ZL.. :D

to other bros, sorry have been busy with work lately. will be slow in replying PMs. Do continue to post FRs :D

elth
28-09-2008, 09:31 PM
sorry bro elth.. ZL is having some trouble sleeping lately. Thus, the odd sleeping time. Tonight F1 maybe you can schedule your own race with ZL.. :D

to other bros, sorry have been busy with work lately. will be slow in replying PMs. Do continue to post FRs :D

finally she awake now... but i think she no mood to come out haizz luck suay for me :o anyway thanks for sharing

s1.w3n.b41.l31
28-09-2008, 11:59 PM
just saw your post bro elth.. called her up after watching F1, she was on her way out then.. lol.. you may wanna try calling her if you're still 'up' for it :D

ah bimmer
29-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Wan to thx bro xiao san for the contact number.

Meet up wif her last week at L16. She was wearing a short skirt which she is wearing for the first time.. She is very chatty, talk to her about many things about her past bf. She like older man.

First look was so-so but the longer you look at her, she becomes more likable.

She is not a time-keeper.

Here are the results:

Looks:6/10 (after a while 7/10)
boobs:7/10(manageable)
bj:5/10 (no enough power)
Fj:7.5/10 (she can moan) maybe i power :)
overall pleasant

Thx bro

s1.w3n.b41.l31
03-11-2008, 04:58 AM
Sorry all bros. minor mia due to work.

Thanks to bros who have written FRs for ZL before.

Anywho, please PM if anyone is interested in XZ's contact. Criteria is simple: please have at least 2 FRs first.

a8188j
03-11-2008, 10:57 PM
can pm me her contact ,thk .

shawnyoung
15-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Bro is ZL still in sillypore? care to share her contact?

s1.w3n.b41.l31
18-11-2008, 03:55 AM
@ bro shawnyoung: yes she is still here

sorry all bros, got sidetracked by work lately. busy ah. hope you understand. Will send ctc tomorrow to those who requested.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
20-11-2008, 01:43 AM
finally cleared mailbox..

replied a couple of bros, please check :D

a few other bros, please have 2 FRs first. I don't care about your points, but at least show you contributed :D

I believe some other bros kena my mailbox full message. please pm for ctc now.

shoulder
20-11-2008, 11:26 AM
TS,

I was following your thread and got kind of worried as there were only 6 pagaes and the first posting on page 6 is still sep08. Heng hah, saw your confirmation that ZL is still available.

Like to support you. :) Not sure if I qualify. I might not be able to post an immediate FR as leaving for overseas assignment soon. But you have my word for it.

Kum sia for considering.

shawnyoung
21-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks TS for sharing the ctcs....i will try her next week and definetly FR...thanks...

shoulder
27-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

My FR on ZL as promised. Paiseh another long FR.

TS have cautioned that ZL wake up late and it better to call around 5-7pm. So ZL is reserved for an after OT treats.

So happen that I have a free night. Called ZL at 2000hrs asked if she available at 2030hrs. Did not pinned much hope that she could make it. But what the hack try lah. ZL ok. But request for me to call her when I reach GL.

GL at night is very difficult to get a parking lot. Finally got a lot and “zhun zhun” 2030hrs. Called her to report location. She told me to wait for her at the People coffee shop. 1 cup of kopi, la….until 2100hrs. From gian gian wait until flame boiling. Quite TL wanted to leave. Then I saw a cute girl in white looking around for somebody at the coffee shop. In my mind I think it must be her. Just as I have that thought my phone rang. Yeap it was her alright. Not bad. Cute small petite size, nicely complimented by 2 eyecatching headlights.

She asked if I waited long. I told her we agreed at 2030hrs and now it is 2110hrs. I waited for more than 30mins. She sai nai and replied where got only 10mins. She dragged and tucks my arms as we headed for battleground to settle this score. My arms kept bumping into her soft front asset and I said to myself the wait is going to be worth it.

We changed in to our birthday suit once we got in. She revealed a pair of very nice size boobs. Sized at 36C for a 1.55m, 47kgs, slim female it is quite an asset. My hands just cannot stop approaching and cupping it. Soft. It is like soft gel packed in silk. We left for the bathroom and she help to wash up my nipples and 2IC.

Back in the room, I was lying on my back and she was lying on her side, with her breast over my arms. Her left leg was hooking over my legs. Before I knew it she was over me. Painting and sucking on my nipples, kissing my body, groin, 2ic and thigh. She then capped me for a BJ with warm water.

After blowing for a while, she started cowgirl. The view of her assets from the bottom is magnificent. I gripped her boobs with my both hands. And at time tuning her smaller nipples.

I changed her to missionary and started pumping her. Of course with my hands on her boobs. Shiok. Finally, I get her on doggie and turn up the speed and fired into her.

She clean me up and commented that "wah after shooting still standing can go for round 2." I ponder. I thot she only do 1 round. Never mind, another FL sweet talk. We lie down and rest. TCSS for a while. Then popped the question. Want a round 2? I was still thinking whether it is possible to have a round 2 within an hour. She say try lah. We washed up in prepared for round 2.

Round 2 started same with lots of attacks on the nipple. Then she moved south to kiss and lick the 2IC. And she got some hot water, capped the 2IC and started blowing again. This time the water is warmer and could feel the heat better. Warm and nice.

With her skillful hand she slide my 2IC into her peach garden for a cowgirl. She rode hard. Using her leg to lock onto mine. She rocks.

I flipped her over and spilled the warm water that was place on the bed. Grasping the 36C I thrust my way to 2nd victory point.

ZL is a nice, petite cute gal. She is not a beauty or a SYT that will wow you that you need pcc to release or faced blood cote in brain. She is worth a try if you like a nice, chatty, fair skin gal with a nice pair of assets. If she is willing to pick up some proper massage and improve on her technique. She could be the next thing to look out for.

Not sure if any senior wish to coach her?

Oh I just realized she was wearing the same T-shirt that TS has posted.

Look: 6.5 (It will going on you)
2IC Massage skill: 6.0 ( There is still room for improvement)
Damage: $100+Room (Make up to her for round 2)
FJ: 7.0 (yes not enough time)
Boobs to body size ratio: 8.5
RTF: Sure.

TS: ZL wants me to convey the message that her skin needs your fruits for nourishment:D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
28-11-2008, 08:56 AM
haha. thanks bro shoulder for your FR. sounds like you had a great time. :D :D :D

shawnyoung
02-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Hi brothersss.....have just try out ZL few days ago....and because of work that why FR is so late....ok all i would say ZL is a very pettie girl....very small size...especially her waist...so thin....and her size of boobs really suit her body...very nice to hug...very white too...everything was sop...i was in a rush and i left after 30 mins ...that was fast and i couldn't enjoy much on her body but i would say well maintaine by her....ok...that all for now.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
03-12-2008, 12:58 AM
lol bro shawnyoung, your fr sounds as rushed as your session.. you really rushing wor. Still, hope you enjoyed yourself. Many thanks for writing.

damn all this reading is making me gian.. but lately held up by massive amount of work.. think this week must try to put aside some time to go down.. :D

otur
03-12-2008, 11:53 AM
so bro has she change her habit of waking up late?
me actually afternoon more free...

sino97
03-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Bro Can PM me her CTCs?

bonker81
06-12-2008, 04:50 AM
bro can have her contact? please PM me...
:)

s1.w3n.b41.l31
15-12-2008, 01:34 AM
Just replied PMs from bros who met my requirements for ZL's ctc..

sorry to other bros.. minimum stated was 2 FRs. Maybe I'm blind and missed some of yours, if so, please pm me again :D

Was out of the country for a while, just chatted with ZL over the phone today. Bro Otur, forgot to ask her, but you can try msging her at night for the next afternoon's appointment.

cheers all