PDA

View Full Version : elaine

elaine88
19-07-2008, 09:52 PM
im currently studying but i ran into some debts recently and this is my first time doing this and it would also be my last time after i've repaid all my debts. please kindly support. thanks. ^^

name : elaine
nationality: Singaporean
race: Chinese
looks : 8/10
Wt : 46kg
Ht : 1.65m
Boobs : B cup

frenching : depends
bj : yes
fj : yes
aj : depends
cim :yes

pricing: $250/1 hour/ 1 shot excluding room and condoms.

no offence but only chinese clients.

For interested ppl, please feel free to drop me a pm with your contacts

Gal2swap
20-07-2008, 10:37 AM
help u push up ur thread so more samsters can know abt ur services.

whoami126
20-07-2008, 11:07 AM
hi elaine:P can i have ur contact, ur mail is FULL
.. and best is u haf photo w/o ur face to show .. tks

wanatry19
20-07-2008, 11:11 AM
hi elaine interested in your service dont worry im not 19 yrs old. haha Please send me an email to [email protected] and i'll give you my number thanks. Ur pm full liao :D

popiah
20-07-2008, 11:14 AM
im currently cooking but i ran into some debts recently and this is my first time doing this and it would also be my last time after i've repaid all my debts. please kindly support. thanks. ^^

name : Durian
nationality: African
race: African chinese
looks : 1/10
Wt : 90kg
Ht : 1.25m
Boobs : ---A cup (flat Aeroplane runway)

frenching : No
bj : No
fj : No
aj : No
cim: Definitely No

pricing: $2500 / 1/2 hour/ 0 shot excluding room and condoms.

no offence but only african clients.

For interested ppl, please feel free to drop me a pm with your contacts

signoff
Just For A laugh Popiah :D

lacoruna69
20-07-2008, 11:22 AM
nationality: Singaporean
race: Chinese
looks : 8/10
Wt : 46kg
Ht : 1.65m
Boobs : B cup
Pricing: $250/1 hour/ 1 shot excluding room and condoms.

Stats very solid,..........but the price also very solid.:p
Want to support also very difficult.

blacktaj
20-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi,

Your PM full. Me is chinese guy, interested as usual. PK me or email to [email protected]

cheers

sian_guy82
20-07-2008, 01:18 PM
hi kindly pm me your contact thank

kukumalu
20-07-2008, 01:46 PM
$250 majiam like study university....:cool:

johnlittle
20-07-2008, 04:41 PM
pm full. pm me your contact.

redruin00
20-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Pls pm me your contact, thanks.

icecoolT
20-07-2008, 05:04 PM
pls PM me your contact...

greatbody
20-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Pls pm me your contact, thank you.. :)

Knight-XXX
20-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Hi Elaine I m keen can u email me ur contact @ [email protected]

Thanks

jabwemet
20-07-2008, 05:24 PM
ah.. PM box is full..

been trying to PM u since day 1!

haha.. if u able PM me pls babe.
Would like to engage ur services!

warbird
20-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Your PM is full. Pls PM ur ctc to me. Thx!

2dirtydevils
20-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi, Gal. your mailbox cant except any PM cos is full. can you email me at [email protected]. thanks!!!!

timeoutspore
20-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Ur mail is flooded liao. Pm me ur contact ba. I can meet u at weekdays also.

How to pm. Juz left click on my user name & select private messenge will do. Cheer. Life Got its up & down

Army_Boy
20-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Please clear your mail, inbox is full, can't sent my contact number over to you.

BigMatt
20-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi Elaine

Your PM is full already, I'm keen at your services too.

Can PM me ?

Thanks

elaine88
21-07-2008, 01:44 AM
thanks guys. i'll try to reply to all asap.

69 pussy seeker
21-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Haha! From the way Senior like Popiah have reply, think it's more than 80% that we newbie & ti kou better stop dreaming of getting young gal and get chopped!! Certainly not this Elaine!! Haha!!

woxiangni
21-07-2008, 07:03 AM
please Pm me your inbox still full lor

thnx

Nuglut
21-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi Elaine, your Mailbox is full so cannot get through. Perhaps you can set up a mail account for us to mail you at?

Thx,
Bro Nuglut.

Apollo11
21-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi Elaine,

Try to PM you but your mailbox is full. Suggest you post your email address so that we can send to your email address without the mailbox limitation.

Its frustrating not to be able to send the mail to you.

Thanks.

blur boy
21-07-2008, 10:30 AM
name : Durian
nationality: African
race: African chinese
looks : 1/10
Wt : 90kg
Ht : 1.25m
Boobs : ---A cup (flat Aeroplane runway)

1/10....WAHAHAHAHAHA, I cannot stop laughing...KNN!!!:D

Taiko2006
21-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Ya. Seems now $250 is the new standard. A bit steep. I dun mind supporting local products if cost below $200. China product equivalent is now between $60 to $100. $250 is out of my budget. :cool:

Cheonging101
21-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Ya. Seems now $250 is the new standard. A bit steep. I dun mind supporting local products if cost below $200. China product equivalent is now between $60 to $100. $250 is out of my budget.

SMS to set the appointment: $0.50
Budget Hotel room: $10.00
A packet of Okamoto: $5.00
A cup of Kopi to wait for FL: $0.80 (Oi! Abang! Why so ex? Inflation, issit?)
A pack of Marlboro Icy Mint: $11.60
A screw: $250.00
Lesson learnt knowing that a good screw is independant of nationality: Priceless

Allen
21-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Hi there,

Please get in contact with me Rainbow.
you can email to [email protected] or just PM me.

Allen

infinitiumus
21-07-2008, 12:41 PM
don't have to try PM as sure it will be full.

so many local FL nowadays..

Camping here for FR first..

sleaguepunter
21-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Gee... a 20yo student can hav debt that need to sell her body to repay? what is the world coming to?

when i was 20yo student, i was earning $600+ per mth working part time after school hrs and that was 10+ yrs back. 20yo student shd at least be poly level rite? if uni lagi better, give tuition lah, nowadays parents pay top dollars, easily earn $50 per hr per subject.

i know some bros will zap me for this, but what the hack, i am just giving elaine another alternative to earning $$ other than lying on her back.:)

infinitiumus
21-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Gee... a 20yo student can hav debt that need to sell her body to repay? what is the world coming to?

There are many reasons:

a) Family debts to clear (could be parents/siblings)
b) Easy way to make money to pay for school fees + expenses
c) Medical bills for parents/relatives

There are a lot of possibilities.. and there are even some.

I met a FL (20 yrs old).. she don't really need money for the expenses but her thinking is this:

"She was actually fucking with her bf and it is free right.. somehow her bf dump her for another girl.. then she was thinking.. why find another bf and provide sex for free when she can earn some extra cash - she likes the sex anyway.. and the extra cash she can splurge on material goods and overseas holiday.. and she can choose when to FL and when not to.. much better than providing free sex to bf"

It provides her financial freedom

bonker-69
21-07-2008, 01:16 PM
damn true.. well said bro infinitiumus. nowadays people getting into debts because singapore's standard of living so high!

blame it on the old dog, lky. ;)

johnny19881988
21-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Your PM is full already, I'm keen at your services too.
can PM me.
Thank

infinitiumus
21-07-2008, 01:23 PM
damn true.. well said bro infinitiumus. nowadays people getting into debts because singapore's standard of living so high!

blame it on the old dog, lky. ;)

don't think we should blame lky for urge to find FL right? If there no demand for FL, the supply will fizzle out.

So don't blame the old man for our lack of control for our small head.

shanghaifun
21-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Stats very solid,..........but the price also very solid.:p
Want to support also very difficult.

ya lor..agree with u bro... price v solid...so solid till i so scare :D

Green Horn
21-07-2008, 01:28 PM
thanks guys. i'll try to reply to all asap.

tried sending u a mail but your mailbox is full. would appreciate if you could provide contact. Thanks

sleaguepunter
21-07-2008, 01:29 PM
well bro infinitiumus, i know how being in debt feel, as i too had to work at an early age due to family debt.

let just see any FRs posted on elaine b4 deciding to engage her services.:D

infinitiumus
21-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Actually the stat very solid... if the stat is true.. then 250 not excessive... just my personal opinion

infinitiumus
21-07-2008, 01:31 PM
well bro infinitiumus, i know how being in debt feel, as i too had to work at an early age due to family debt.

let just see any FRs posted on elaine b4 deciding to engage her services.:D

ha ha actually i don't mind be the commando to try her and post FR but too bad... as you know her PM is gonna be full.. and I am not so free to keep trying to PM her..

~Barramundi~
21-07-2008, 01:35 PM
interesting thread.

3 pages and still no FR.

infinitiumus
21-07-2008, 01:40 PM
ha ha..

Not surprising though.

It can go one for 10 pages and still no FR..

Chinababes2001
21-07-2008, 04:53 PM
alrady send in my application!
will post an FR if i hear from her ;)

codicerous
21-07-2008, 05:35 PM
hi elaine... ur mailbox is full .. :)

Frankiestine
21-07-2008, 06:53 PM
don't think we should blame lky for urge to find FL right? If there no demand for FL, the supply will fizzle out.

alamak bro who say the old mental senile man should not take the blame? well as far as married women goes he already admit that he wished he hadn't given them education becos now a days these married women think their pussies are locked with a golden seal...so what the next best thing for us married men to do but look for fl....

cedric_sunny
21-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Elaine, can pm me your contact, your box is full. Any FR so far?

hairypenis
22-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi Elaine, i am keen in engaging your service. Try to PM you but your mailbox is full. can you please pm or email me at [email protected] to arrange for a session. I am 34 year old local chinese.

cheers!

Naughtyguru33
23-07-2008, 01:28 AM
Too bad I'm not born a pretty girl like elaine..
this life have to work my ass off to pay for FL :(

sian_guy82
23-07-2008, 01:21 PM
hi elaine pls pm me your contact thank

true_enjoyment
23-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Hi Elaine, the gate for doing invitation is open, so do you want to consider working under me? You don't have to worry about your family finding out about what you are doing and you don't have to worry about receiving nonsense calls and sms instead of genuine clients. You just have to liaise with me and I'll arrange all appointments for you. I treat my gals well and good! PM me if you are interested! :D

shootingstars
23-07-2008, 02:26 PM
TE ..,I've up your rep before,if not i will zap you for sure.;)

Gal2swap
23-07-2008, 04:15 PM

with the protection accorded to sponsors,do u think it will ,matter?;)

infinitiumus
23-07-2008, 04:22 PM
what is the point for zapping anyway?

true_enjoyment
23-07-2008, 06:43 PM

Don't like that la, bro! If other OKT started to invite and i just sit still, I will lose out in the long run. So have to do what i have to do. UNLESS other OKT stop inviting and return the forum back to its old self, before the invitation of existing gals. Else i'm just trying to stay competitive and survive. :p

specific
23-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Hi Pretty

please PM me or e-mail
[email protected]

bonker-69
24-07-2008, 12:57 AM

no lar bro i not saying urge to find FL, jus the standard of living here very high until our friend here need to turn to FL to pay off debts. haha.

sian_guy82
24-07-2008, 01:11 PM
hi your mail box is full kindly pm me back your contact thank

et911
24-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Well, elaine posted and disappear. No FR at all?

Elaine, if you reading this, I am willing to try you and give an honest PR. PM me if you are serious in doing this.

du_lan
24-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Interested party... do drop me a PM if there's pic to justify would be better.

Flagship
24-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Maybe another suspicious women whom wanna know her partner got betray her or not? Beware...bro!:rolleyes:

VanGogh
24-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Maybe another suspicious women whom wanna know her partner got betray her or not? Beware...bro!:rolleyes:

hehehehe, can't help but to agree with u bro.. .. :D

a FR from a Senior bro is always important.. .. :D thats what make our SBF point system valuable.. .. up u bro.. .. :D

Flagship
24-07-2008, 07:53 PM
hehehehe, can't help but to agree with u bro.. .. :D

a FR from a Senior bro is always important.. .. :D thats what make our SBF point system valuable.. .. up u bro.. .. :D

Thank you bro!!:)

Gary2000
24-07-2008, 09:01 PM
hey, I would like to meet u. Pl pm me. Your mailbox is full. Cheers.

Xgenre
24-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Hi Elaine, the gate for doing invitation is open, so do you want to consider working under me?

This is not our way. She's marketing herself at $250/1/1. So if she works under you, how much will you be marketing her? If other okt are doing this, please highlight to us. Why join them and lose respect here? As okt, your base point is 200, looking at your points now... I think a lot of people have made up their minds on what kind of okt you are.

infinitiumus
24-07-2008, 11:16 PM
no lar bro i not saying urge to find FL, jus the standard of living here very high until our friend here need to turn to FL to pay off debts. haha.

wah lau eh.. high cost of living also blame the old man.. remember we got no oil, no resources.. no nothing.. cost of living will go up.. we just need to earn more to cover the increasing cost.

blaming the old man won't help

FL all to pay debts? I know some of them paying gambling debts (also blame old man?), ok some for medical , but there are a lot of young FLs treat this as a easy way out to earn money..

As I said, I met some of them.. they fucked with the bf for free.. why not fuck and earn some pocket money to buy things that they want rather than giving free fuck to bf? So , not necessarily to pay off debts..

limpek11
25-07-2008, 12:56 AM
no sound no shadow......holiday start again meh???

Erasure
25-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Don't like that la, bro! If other OKT started to invite and i just sit still, I will lose out in the long run. So have to do what i have to do. UNLESS other OKT stop inviting and return the forum back to its old self, before the invitation of existing gals. Else i'm just trying to stay competitive and survive. :p

UNLESS other OKT stop inviting and return the forum back to its old self, before the invitation of existing gals.

Sound like the taxi companies...increase surcharge by 30 cents....then tell the public that once dissel prices drop back to $1.19...the surcharge will be removed....hmm...wat do u think of the chances of that happening when the price of dissel is hovering around the region of $1.90??

Wrong bro...u are degrading urself like the blacklisted okts that I noe of...I always regarded u and ur gals highly, now u behaving like some kind of OKT out there without integrity and "inviting" FL without agents to join ur stable?? Is competition so strong out there until u have to lower urself and do this?

What others do, u can have the option of not following. Others eat shit or jump down, u also do so issit? U remind me of petrol companies, once one increase their prices, the rest follow suit...common John, u are better than that rite? Ur gals are already marketed as premium and quality category...u got a niche market. That is ur strength and u will survive...just dun let greed blind u and cloud ur judgement like some fat boy out there. I don't see other OKTs like bonita doing so...why choose to join the dark side?

Zapping is no point, u will lose ur clients...and respect. Good luck.

true_enjoyment
25-07-2008, 02:00 AM
UNLESS other OKT stop inviting and return the forum back to its old self, before the invitation of existing gals.

Sound like the taxi companies...increase surcharge by 30 cents....then tell the public that once dissel prices drop back to $1.19...the surcharge will be removed....hmm...wat do u think of the chances of that happening when the price of dissel is hovering around the region of $1.90??

Wrong bro...u are degrading urself like the blacklisted okts that I noe of...I always regarded u and ur gals highly, now u behaving like some kind of OKT out there without integrity and "inviting" FL without agents to join ur stable?? Is competition so strong out there until u have to lower urself and do this?

What others do, u can have the option of not following. Others eat shit or jump down, u also do so issit? U remind me of petrol companies, once one increase their prices, the rest follow suit...common John, u are better than that rite? Ur gals are already marketed as premium and quality category...u got a niche market. That is ur strength and u will survive...just dun let greed blind u and cloud ur judgement like some fat boy out there. I don't see other OKTs like bonita doing so...why choose to join the dark side?

Hahaha! Well said! Don't worry, i posted out in the open for the fun of it only! :p If I really had the intention to invite, i would had PM them or pretend to be a client and book a session with them, then invite them over instead. However with that said, I really hope that if ever any independent gal decides to work under an OKT, they will consider me. Heehee! :D

bonker-69
25-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Hahaha! Well said! Don't worry, i posted out in the open for the fun of it only! :p If I really had the intention to invite, i would had PM them or pretend to be a client and book a session with them, then invite them over instead. However with that said, I really hope that if ever any independent gal decides to work under an OKT, they will consider me. Heehee! :D

wah bro TE working hard eh? 2am still not in bed yet! hahaha. dont worry lah, we know u just play play onli, like what you said, if u had the intention to invite just PM only! hahaha.

Xgenre
25-07-2008, 06:28 AM
Well said! Don't worry, i posted out in the open for the fun of it only! :p If I really had the intention to invite, i would had PM them or pretend to be a client and book a session with them, then invite them over instead. However with that said, I really hope that if ever any independent gal decides to work under an OKT, they will consider me. Heehee! :D

You sure or not? Just kidding? If really just kidding, you should have stated just kidding in your original post. As an experienced Samster yourself, I'm sure you will know the culture of this forum and being responsible for your own posts. This is not our way of sharing and caring.

The way I see it, Elaine's pm is full as already stated by many brothers here. You probably already tried to PM her and found out her pm is already full. As she is new, her posts will not appear until a while later and she may be hard to contact and book, so your other method of pretending to be a client will not work for now too. That's the REAL reason why you post your original invitation right? Cos you ran out of methods to find this girl right?

Want to cover your original intention with an excuse also must come up with a better excuse right? You think we are blind here is it? I'm glad you highlighted that you know how to either PM girls to join you or to pose as a client to recruit them. Is that how you recruit your 'premium' girls? I've not zapped you till now by the way and I hope I never have to.

true_enjoyment
25-07-2008, 10:18 AM
You sure or not? Just kidding? If really just kidding, you should have stated just kidding in your original post. As an experienced Samster yourself, I'm sure you will know the culture of this forum and being responsible for your own posts. This is not our way of sharing and caring.

The way I see it, Elaine's pm is full as already stated by many brothers here. You probably already tried to PM her and found out her pm is already full. As she is new, her posts will not appear until a while later and she may be hard to contact and book, so your other method of pretending to be a client will not work for now too. That's the REAL reason why you post your original invitation right? Cos you ran out of methods to find this girl right?

Want to cover your original intention with an excuse also must come up with a better excuse right? You think we are blind here is it? I'm glad you highlighted that you know how to either PM girls to join you or to pose as a client to recruit them. Is that how you recruit your 'premium' girls? I've not zapped you till now by the way and I hope I never have to.

Whatever.... you think I'm answerable to anyone in the first place and do you think zapping work for us? ;) I used words like "gate for invitation", "UNLESS someone stops" etc, what do you think it's for?... Ask Rainbow or any other independent FL did I PM her? DUH!

PS: I didn't even know Elaine's inbox is full!

Gal2swap
25-07-2008, 10:20 AM
looks like this thread also heading the same way as the other thread.locked up pretty soon.;)

Gal2swap
25-07-2008, 10:25 AM

well said.clap clap.

Gal2swap
25-07-2008, 10:29 AM

very good leh u.on 1 hand saying u not "inviting" but on the other hand still keeping ur option open;)

simpleson
10-08-2008, 02:39 AM
TE, if u r gd, dunn poach gals here.........u cant find gals outside maybe u shd change job

Puyo
10-08-2008, 04:05 AM
TE, poaching is really not the way to survive in OKT Biz.

Cos you are taking leftovers from the table or worse still taking some FLs who are not very well-behaved who ended up as a independent FL.

I had high respect for the way you write your posts though i had not patronise your stable before. But in this thread, i guess you are just one of the many who are trying to etch out a living in a desperate manner.

By the way, even if other OKTs lower their self esteem and start poaching, its does not mean you have to follow suit cos this sort of unethical behaviour means everyone will only act when potential earnings are concern.

A true OKT is one who can out-source their own resources, offer fair prices, rehearse good service and will take care of their gals over self cos if they do a fine job caring for his/her stable, it will become a Golden Stable.

Hope you don't do this sort things for your own good in a long run basis.

No offence intended in my words to you. Its just a point blank opinion.:(

greatbody
10-08-2008, 11:08 AM
any FR on Elaine

allupato1
10-08-2008, 01:37 PM
any FR on Elaine

haha :D.... cant you see that the topic has shifted from a FL offering her services to ethics and morals

ptcaca
11-08-2008, 03:15 PM
interested, pls email me at [email protected]

joshjosh69
11-08-2008, 03:27 PM
ur mailbox is full, can u mail me ur contact. thks

Cheonging101
11-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Sometimes, local FLs might accidentally meet relatives and just quit. This might be one of the case.:(

pussywallower95
12-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Elaine, tried dropping you a PM but your pmbox is full. Do email me at [email protected] if you are still available.

elaine88
13-08-2008, 12:03 AM
pls close the thread.